NATION

PASSWORD

Markith's trip to Florence. (TMF ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Markith's trip to Florence. (TMF ONLY)

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:50 am

(Boise,Idaho)
Markith walked through the florencian airport getting many angry looks from the citizens around him. Markith frowned."At least the flight was okay. Gods, why does every florencian hate me?" Markith walked out of the airport alone as he had brought no guards with him.
A small girl ran up to markith. "Sir! are you from Hunteria?"
Markith smiled and crouched in front of her. "Yep. why do you ask?"
The girl smiled. "Thats so cool i've always wanted to meet one of you!"
The girls mother ran over and grabbed the child's arm. "What did i tell you about talking to one of them!"
The Mother swore at Markith and walked away with her child.
Markith sat down on a near bench and pulled headphones out of his blue hoodie.
Markith listened to music and waited for his friend to arrive.

(or a Florence character.)
Last edited by New Hunteria on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Queen Sabra of the House of Alexander walked down the cheerful streets of Boise along with several other Royal Guards as her squad completed it's normal patrol duties for the day. The Royal Guards are stationed in Boise, as that is were Empress Phoenix resides, however the Royal Guards mount daily patrols around the capitol. The intent of the foot patrols is not the intimidation of the populace, but rather to outreach to them. Often Royal Guards are seen in their full military gear helping out civilians, carrying heavy boxes, sweeping the business side walks, or playing with little kids. And on this very hot, sweltering summer day (its fricking 102 degrees down here, help me I'm dying) Queen Sabra and her soldiers march down the sidewalks in the bare minimum military gear. Simple dark blue cargo shorts and t-shirts, with a black ballistic vest. Even helmets are discarded, because Jesus Christ man it is hot down here, however the group still retain their heavy M16A4 Assault Rifles.

Queen Sabra was just about to tell one of her subordinates to shut up because of his comment involving girls and skimpy summer clothing, however the sight of an idiot wearing a blue hoodie in this god damned burning weather caught her attention.

"Hay buddy, you got a death wish or something?" She called over to the blue hoodie teen, who looks not much older than her. Queen Sabra has only recently turned 18, however her status as a Royal and her families fierce military history has already landed her the rank of Sargent Grade One in the Royal Guards.
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Markith looked over at the woman who had called to him. "Hm?" Markith then looked down at his hoodie then back up. "I suppose so... I actually hadn't noticed till now." Markith took off his hoodie revealing a black t shirt underneath. His naturally (Weird i know) blue hair being messy as always. Markith stuffed his hoodie into his bag. Markith looked at the guards flanking the woman. Suddenly feeling like this wasn't just some rich buisness woman markith asked. "What's with the bodyguards?"
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Insulted by the man's statement, Queen Sabra crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the young man who assumes she needs bodyguards. He also looked very familiar, and she is positive she has seen him before.
"These are not my body guards, but rather my squad. I am a Sargent Grade One and we are all proud members of the Royal Guards." She says gesturing to herself and her eleven squad mates. The Queen finds it surprising that this citizen has not yet realized that he is talking to royalty. Normally she would be refereed to as madam Alexander by the populace, as that is the polite way to refer to Florence's royalty, however this sap doesn't seem to realize who see is.
"You aren't from around here, are you?"
Perhaps he is some poor potato farmer, that has never seen a picture of Florence's royals, or is a Bulgarian that is visiting, although the blue hair questions this theory.
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 am

Markith was surprised. "Geez, I didn't know that florence really liked having the royal guard walking about." Markith really was surprised when she didn't recognize him. "No, Actually im not from around here. I happen to be ,uh, a 'citizen' of New Hunteria. Sort of. I thought Florence knew its neighbor's royalty." Markith shrugged. "I don't blame you, We are kinda far from the border... and Europe."
Last edited by New Hunteria on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:43 am

Queen Sabra grows more suspicious of this man, a Hunterian citizen, in the heart of Florence? Why the hell is a Hunterian in Boise, and why the hell does he look strangely familiar? She folds her arms over her chest and then questions the blue haired Hunterian, "And why, may I ask, is a Hunterian doing in Boise?" Before the Hunterian can give her an answer their conversation is interrupted by one of her squad mates, "Hey Sarge, I think this Hunterian is the ki—" His sentence is cut short when a fiery explosion a football field and a half away knocks everyone to the ground. Debris and several pieces of shrapnel rain down on Queen Sabra's squad, and presumably the Hunterian. With a curse Queen Sabra lifts her ringing head off the scorching hot sidewalk and makes out the terrible scene of destruction. A bomb, most likely some sort of IED has gone off on the street 150 yards or so away from her. The explosion tore through the crowded sidewalk and left a smoking and fiery crater in it's place. More than fifty badly bloodied and mangled bodies lie strewn on the pavement and sidewalk, and several burning cars belch thick black smoke into the air.

"Jesus Christ!, squad get the hell up! Scan the area, and search for some targets, and go help those people!" She orders after picking herself up off the ground. "Misfit Actual, this is Misfit One-Four, we have a explosion by the north side of the Boise International Airport, on First Street. Countless civilian casualties, many in serious condition, I repeat countless civilian casualties, requesting back up and urgent care, now!" She frantically relays to her company CO via a military boom mic headset.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 am

Markith stands up and dusts himself off. "Damn it." Looking at the bodies littering the area. Markith pulls out his cellphone and yells into it. "All Units break Radio silence, We have a Excluser level terrorist attack here. I need medics helping the wounded. Everyone else scan the area. NOW!!"
Several onlookers pull SMGs out of their pockets and start surveying the area while shouting to each other in hunterian. Markith yells to Sabra. " Guard the area my men will help the wounded."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfYNkf1rorQ
A Girl roughly Markith's age stumbles out of the wreckage. Markith's breath quickens as she crumples to the ground. Shrapnel poked through her back. Blood pooling beneath her. Marktih sprinted to her.. "Ellith NO!!!" Markith stops next to her and drops to his knees.
Holding her in his arms. She gasps out. " Heh... Markie you remember that bet we made as kids? I always said i'd be the first to go... Guess i was..right."

Markith cried. "N-No! Ellith come on! You can't leave me too." Ellith yelps in pain as she lifts her hand to Markith's face. Wiping away the tears she whispers out. "Don't worry Markie. You always did that too much. and Don't...cry. There's no need. I'll wait for ya."
Elliths hand fell from Markith's face. Staining it with blood. Markith laid her now limp body softly to the ground. Markith closed her eyes and stood up. Looking at all the bodies around him he became completely numb inside. Markith slowly pulled out his radio. "S-send the medics in... Now." (Ellith is Markith's friend he was going to meet.)
Last edited by New Hunteria on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am

Queen Sabra, would at first be puzzled by receiving orders from the Hunterian she was talking to earlier, however she soon realizes. That blue haired man was Markith, the Exalt of Hunteria, Florence's sworn enemy, Katyusha's bloody death loving son. However national rivalries, can wait, Florence has been attacked, and that is all that matters now. "Keep your eyes peeled, cover those boys as they help the wounded," She commands as she scans her Galil ACE assault rifle, back and forth, though all she sees is buildings, scattering civilians, dead and dying civilians and those trying to help them.

"Sergeant, I was trying to tell you early, but that blue haired guy is the Hunterian King," Private Webb declares as he scans for possible enemy combatants as well. "I know, now shut up and keep his men covered, we don't know if that bomb is the only thing going down." The Queen snaps at him. Private Webb nods his head in acknowledgement and responds with a "Yes Si—" but is cut off, the only sound that escapes him is a gurgling noise. Queen Sabra wheels around, and is horrified to see the young private clutching his neck, blood gushing over his hands and staining his blue uniform. With a cough of blood the man collapses onto the ground, Queen Sabra's heart sinks as she stares down at the Private whom she was just talking to, not more than 30 seconds ago, now dead with a puzzled look on his face. She freezes up, entranced by the dead private, her teammate, he friend, and is unable to respond to the fire fight that is kicking up around her.

Twelve men, donned from head to toe in heavy black ballistic armor, and equipped with silenced assault rifles and light machine guns have now entered the street from one of the nearby restaurants, and have begun unloading on soldiers and civilians alike. The faint pop pops from their silenced guns is hardly audible over the screaming of terrified and dying civilians who were attempting to help the wounded and dying. Queen Sabra only loses her trance when a grenade goes off close by, killing and maiming several armed civilians and police who were trying to stop the armed men clad in black. Snapping back to reality, she is quick to react and rolls to cover behind a smoldering taxi cab. She levels her assault rifle on the dash of the car, and after taking aim, sends a burst of 7.62 mm rounds towards the center mass of one of the enemy combatants. The man stumbles backwards from the impact of the rounds, though he does not falter, and points his gun towards the Queen. Though before he can return fire, Queen Sabra decides to unload her whole clip into him, walking the rest of her 25 bullets up from his chest, to his neck, to his head, making sure she kills him this time. The man stumbles over dead, but not before letting loose a wild burst of Ak fire into the air.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm

(im salty cus i spent an hour typing a five paragraph response and my computer crashed so i will condense it a bit. for the sake of not destroying my computer.)

Markith rushed behind a burned out car at the sight of the Terrorists. Pulling a pistol out of his pocket. He would pop up just in time to see one of them jerking with the impact of bullets. Markith stood up and fired off two quick shots. But not quick enough as one of the Terrorists turn and fire 3 rounds into his shoulder. Several of Markiths Guards would run to his aid only to be shot on the way to him.

Markith began crawling away from the car towards safety. One of the terrorists begin to walk over towards him laughing at the easy prey.

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:44 pm

After watching the terrorist crumple to the ground, Queen Sabra would soon locate another target, closing in on the Exalt of Hunteria. She wouldn't be quick enough though, as the heavily armed terrorist would soon be covered by a burnt out bus, all that Queen Sabra can see now is a badly wounded Markith crawling on the hot black top, leaving a smear of blood in his wake. Reacting on impulse and training, the Queen leaps over her cover, spraying another terrorist with bullets, sending him reeling for cover and badly wounded. She than charges down the length of the bus, and turns right. She is welcomed by the sight of the black clad terrorist aiming his RPD light machine gun down at Hunteria's king, and is laughing happily. The man is soon silenced though, after the Queen send's a 7.62 mm bullet through his helmeted head at point blank, killing him instantly.

"You better not die dammit!" The Queen curses as she wheels around and begins firing on what is left of the terrorists from Markith's old cover. Soon, her squad medic is treating Markith's shoulder wounds, applying pressure and stopping the bleeding the best he can. Meanwhile the Queen dispatches another terrorist by walking her fire up the man's chest and to his face. Soon the fire fight comes to a closure after the Royal Guards, Police, the Hunterians, and armed Florancian civilians (of which there are many) silence all but one of the 12 terrorists. This one, is captured after a Florancian civilian shot the man's knees out with a sawed off double barreled shotgun, and after disarming him, the civilian had effectively taken the man out of the fight.

Around a company of Royal Guards arrive on the scene of the heavy fighting and IED blast by the airport, and begin to close the area down. A similar scene happens all over Boise, as small contingents of Royal Guards, National Guards, and police begin to lock the city down after a state of emergency in Boise is declared by the Mayor. After the devastated block is secured by additional reinforcements, Markith and his men, along with Queen Sabra's squad, are assured into black armored SUV's and whisked away from the scene of devastation.

"Mind telling me just what the hell that was?" She rants. "Seriously, the king of Hunteria, god damned Kraut King of Hunteria," she gestures towards him and then throws her arms up, "Just randomly shows up to Florence, and this fucking attack happens!"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:48 pm

"Mind telling me just what the hell that was?" She rants. "Seriously, the king of Hunteria, god damned Kraut King of Hunteria," she gestures towards him and then throws her arms up, "Just randomly shows up to Florence, and this fucking attack happens!"

Markith winces as one of his men stick a needle directly into the wound. He looks at the Queen and says. " You think I had something to do with this? You think i planned for my friend to die in my arms!? Watch as the life drained from her eyes?!?!" Markith sighed. "Look, Petty rivalry means nothing right now. All that matters is figuring out who's behind this and how to stop further attacks." The Medic releases the syringes medicine in too markith's arm and it goes limp. Markith turns towards the medic. "Wish the White coats (scientists) would figure out how to get rid of the side effects."

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:14 am

"I lost friends too dammit!" Queen Sabra snaps at him, her mind racing back to the moment when Private Webb was killed. Her squad of eleven men and women, has now been reduced to nine soldiers, including her. With a sigh she comes back to reality and nods her head in agreement with what Markith said. "But you are right, we have to work together to figure this shit storm out."

"Hey guys, shut up listen for a second!" Their Royal Guard driver commands as he turns up the SUV's radio.

"FBS Special News Bulletin

The SPian Prime Minister General Georges Carre has just confirmed that a coordinated terror attack has struck SP. The attacks fell on South Paris, in the area surrounding Paris Airport. Over 420 are reported dead, killed by explosives, possibly suicide bombers. Prime Minister General Carre has already claimed that the attacks were orchestrated by the Hunterian Truth, a cult that has gained remarkable notoriety in the past few weeks after sparking rioting and protests in the countries of Galia, SP, the UCR, and even Bulgaria. The UCR has also been struck by an attack, a massive bomb has been detonated in the capitol's city square, reports vary though it appears everyone within a quarter mile radios of the bomb has been killed. No news on who is responsible. We will keep you updated."

"Son of gun, those bastards are lighting everyone up," Queen Sabra growls. "How did these idiots even pop up! You condemned them right? Then why are they escalating to killing civilians?"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Markith shook his head. "From what i've heard. Their teaching focus around a speech I made during the Gallian Conflict. Something to do with when i said 'We are not going to stand by and watch as they fall. Our Gods, Our Morals , Our Souls woul be tainted forever if we left it alone.' Apparently they took the 'our gods' part as i was saying i was a god. Which quite obviously i am not." Markith thought for a second then said. "Is it possible they believe i've been swayed by uhhh.... Dark forces. like Florence., Nib and such? I heard reports that many people were angry i was trying to calm relations with our enemies."
Last edited by New Hunteria on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:05 pm

The Queen nods her head in agreement at Markith's question, "Though I am the Queen, I don't have access to all the intelligence reports that the OSS gives to the Empress. But I have heard the rumors, those "dark" forces you speak of." She points at herself, "We being one of those dark forces, and the Bulgarians the other obvious choice, and probably SP." She sighs and runs a hand through her brown hair, "It is no small secret that our nations are all at each other's throats, and it seems that their will be no end to it." The armored SUV makes a fast right at an intersection, and than speeds past a public transportation bus, before several police cars with sirens blaring zip past them, no doubt en rout to the site of the attack. The driver then speaks up again, "Heads up, we're five mikes away from the citadel—just thought you would like to know."

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Markith holds his head in his hands. "How did it come to this..".

One of Markiths Guards taps him on the shoulder. "Ser, The Colonial Defense Ministry has sent a message to your comm pad. They say its urgent.

Markith,
The situation in the Colonies has grown dire. Cultists are massing together in New Jersey and are cutting off our supply ships. They also have a substantial amount of fire arms.

Markith finishes reading and closes his comm pad and looks at the florancians around him. "So we're going to the citadel huh? Only heard of the citadel in military plans, But not much else."

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:07 am

"Yeah, the Citadel is basically our fancy military command center. It is also the most protected place in the Union as well. Which is why we are being brought there, no doubt." Queen Sabra comments as she looks out her passenger window, watching as Royal Guards and National Guards begin to set up check points and foot traffic on the sidewalks and motor traffic on the road begins to die down. Soon, a very large building comes into view, the Citadel. The Citadel covers around 3,500,000 square meters, and sits directly nest to the Boise River which runs straight through the heart of Boise. Designed during the 1950s, and having been continually upgraded to stay with the times, it acts as HIGHCOM's headquarters for the Department of Defense. The convoy parks at the front entrance, and the group is rushed inside by Federal Protective Service agents. As they move through the winding wings of the Citadel, Queen Sabra, her squad, as well as Markith and his men are lead to a flight of stairs that carries them the eight floors up to an office. There they are greeted by the familiar sight of the camouflage clad heavily armed Royal Guards, though these ones have forgone the standard Army ballistic helmet and instead wear the purple beret associated with the service. The Royal Guards eye Markith and his men suspiciously, but salute Markith out of respect for his position. He and Queen Sabra are then ushered into the office, however their soldiers are forced to stay back.

Immediately upon entering the office, Markith and Queen Sabra would be greeted, "Welcome back to Boise comrade, though I wish it could have been under better terms." Empress Phoenix would greet her Hunterian equivalent. "And good to see you as always, Sab." She would say nodding her head to Queen Sabra. The Empress's usually bright attitude and smug face would be replaced by a solemn and depressed look. She had hopped the attack on Portland by SP would be the last tragedy suffered by Florence.

"I will cut straight to the chase Markith. My new Chancellor, as much as it pains me to call him Chancellor, Edward Kealty, has demanded answers for this attack. These twelve men that carried out the attack never flared up on our radar. These were good man as far as we are concerned, 7 were Florancian, 5 were Hunterian. The prisoner we took from the attack was also Hunterian, and after several days (let's pretend some time has passed since the attack has happened, because events outside of this rp are moving fast) he talked." She sighs and rubs the sides of her head. "All he said was basically you are the greatest thing to happen to this world since sliced bread. I mean it, this fucking idiot thinks your the King of everyone, that you are god of most high, freaking Jesus or Muhammad incarnate. What the hell is up. This cult appeared out of nowhere yet they now hold the world hostage. Two attacks in SP, a big one in the UCR, and here at home. Riots across Europe. What the hell is up?"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Markith sighed. " In Hunterian society the main religion is Goddessism. Goddessism believes that the royal family is a descendant of a Hero or something in the religion. The Cultists believe that the royal family however is descendants of the Goddesses and should be treated as the Goddesses are. Any ways, i could talk to this prisoner and get every detail we could need and more. If they view me as a god then most likely they are going to tell me everything."
Markith shakes his head. "And now with SP moving forces to Gallia's Border again and the algerian war picking up again, The stage is set for a world war or a world wide revolution. My diplomats in SP have been turned away. What should our plan be? Should we focus on defusing Gallia? or trying to deter the Cultists?"

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:50 am

The Empress reclines back into her worn, comfortable black swivel chair. "Unfortunately, we may not be of much help, with our new idiot anti-war Chancellor, we wont be able to back you to much, even in stopping the Cult. The Chancellor is vehemently opposed to getting into a war with any nation, and he is hesitant to send soldiers into any country." She pauses in thought for a second, brushing a few loose strands of red hair out of her eyes.

Queen Sabra speaks up, "But, Damia, doesn't Chancellor Kealty really want to protect Gallia?"

The Empress smirks and nods in agreement with Queen Sabra before pointing at Markith and explaining, "That is the exception to Chancellor Kealty's policies. The man is extremely found of Gallia, I don't know if it is because of the wine, mistresses, or because he is has friends in high places who are investing in Gallia, but the man is weak on everything else. Gallia, as you know is having a lot of trouble dealing with the cultists, and current forces in country are not sufficient enough to defuse the situation." She curses under her breath, "And now the damn frog is looking like he wants to invade the country. Now, ya know we already got around 30,000 soldiers in country, but that might not be enough to ward off SP, since our units are localized to Normandy. But, if there are, say, 100,000 Florancian soldiers creating peace throughout the whole country and South Paris, then SP wont have a reason to invade Gallia. And if they are stupid enough to invade, they initiate war with a neutral Florence." She smiles and crosses her arms before continuing, "This allows Hunteria to pull back troops from Gallia were they would be needed elsewhere, assures Gallian independence, and helps create peace and security in Gallia. And, instead of deploying troops to quell unrest in Gallia, you can use those men in your country to stop the riots and unrest there, or in your stupid fucking colonies in North America."

The Queen rolls her eyes at Empress Phoenix's comment on the Hunterian colonies, turns toward Markith and comments, "That solves the Gallian equation, but only partly addresses the whole, deadly terror cult issue."
Last edited by The Florence Union on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Markith refuses. "Pulling my units out of Gallia will not only anger Gallia but inspire more revolts. The cultists are revolting because of foreigners." Markith thinks for a second. " My advisers will have my neck if allow florencians close to our borders, let alone in our protectorate."
"Now we could also get the upper hand on the Spians... If we attack first per se. I know your government has been watching the situation in Algeria as close as we have. Im sure you would rather the Algerians keep their independence. Let us work together and we can stop the Spians and UCR. They'll back down if both of us pressure them to stop and if they don't...well there is always Operation Streaked Sand"

"Now on a different topic, My colonies want to be further autonomous. Al most to the point of their own country. If they were to do this i trust you would respect their sovereignty?" Markith questioned.
Last edited by New Hunteria on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents