NATION

PASSWORD

The Conquest (Medieval Tech|Closed|IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Conquest (Medieval Tech|Closed|IC)

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:42 am

Welcome to Inamorta, a continent where civilized and uncivilized people coexist peacefully and unpeacefully. The continent is divided into two parts, the civilized east and the resource filled west, the east is mostly civilized and has the states of Speartons, Pertland, Westwind, and Northland, however, the resources in the east have been mostly used. The west however, home to wandering nomads, are chock-full of resources, however, the Speartons are planning to expand there. There are a few isolated islands in the far north of Inamorta, although believed to be uninhabited, there have been rumors of a mighty empire owning those islands.

Speartons

The leader of the Speartons was standing on a podium, 'My brothers and sisters!' boomed the leader 'Our nation has reached a golden age of prosperity! We are now the most powerful nation in Inamorta economically, diplomatically, and of course, militarily! But it does not end there! We will now expand in the rich lands west of us! So that our power, will be limitless!', the people cheered with glee and happiness. A military parade then happened, with phalanxes marching fancily, donning their spears very proudly. This was the day, the perfect day to start 'The Conquest'.
Last edited by The Speartons on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:45 am

Standing before his grand army the King of Valorixcan declared" we are one of the mightiest nations on this continent and we will expand north for resources to become the most powerful nation there is". Upon standing in the greatest city in all the continent he decreed begin expansions . It was well known they Valorixcan had the most beautiful cites and best friend warriors in all of the continent.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:33 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Standing before his grand army the King of Valorixcan declared" we are one of the mightiest nations on this continent and we will expand north for resources to become the most powerful nation there is". Upon standing in the greatest city in all the continent he decreed begin expansions . It was well known they Valorixcan had the most beautiful cites and best friend warriors in all of the continent.

Speartons

'Sire,' announced a messenger 'We have found that the Northlanders have been hiding something from us.', 'Well,' inquired the ticked off leader of the Speartons said 'What is it?', 'We have found that a nation from an other continent has colonized an area near Northland.' replied the messenger, 'Hmm, interesting,' the leader of the Speartons murmured 'Send a message to this nation.', 'Already on it sire,' said the messenger, 'In fact, the message is on it's way.', 'Good man you.' said the leader.

To: Colonizer

It seems that you have colonized a part of Inamorta foreign nation, I must say that you should trade with us, we have many things in our inventory, ranging from pieces of wood to bars of gold. So, what do you say?

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:36 am

A message is sent back,
Dear Speartons
We would love to trade with you as it would bring more welsht to both of our grand nations. I also trade in iron, coal , jewels and wool. Would these be of use to you.

Valorixcan forces march on new unclaimed land and plan on clearing out the barbarians that could attack their forces. 10,000 warriors march into this unforgiving land to conquer it in the name of Valorixca.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:40 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:A message is sent back,
Dear Speartons
We would love to trade with you as it would bring more welsht to both of our grand nations. I also trade in iron, coal , jewels and wool. Would these be of use to you.

Valorixcan forces march on new unclaimed land and plan on clearing out the barbarians that could attack their forces. 10,000 warriors march into this unforgiving land to conquer it in the name of Valorixca.

To: Valorixcan

We graciously accept this offer, and we would like this 'coal', as it does not exist in East Inamorta.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:43 am

Trade begins between the two nations. The expansion of Valorixca is coming into shape with their army mapping out the location. On the border of Valorixca. It will be a long and vicious campaign. In the end it will be worth it.

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Trade begins between the two nations. The expansion of Valorixca is coming into shape with their army mapping out the location. On the border of Valorixca. It will be a long and vicious campaign. In the end it will be worth it.

OOC: Remember, there are other players, and if you colonize at this rate, you'll meet the Shahids, and it's not going to be pretty.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:05 am

OOC: we're more planning an expansion as of now. We're mapping the area near our border.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:59 am

Central Inamorta

Smack in the center of the continent, for now perhaps of little relevance to the outside world, several groups of native peoples could be found, known by the one thing that united them- religion. Shahidism had been imported from a colonizer, whose name had been forgotten, bringing along with them nasty weapons and germs which nearly wiped out the native population but the survivors lived to thrive today once again, the foreign invaders themselves withdrawing after finding little point in further exploring this harsh environment.

The survivors grew in number and could soon be found in central Inamorta. Nomads, mostly, herding large groups of sheep and goats through the Inamortan steppe. However along the river Azur, which cut through the center of the continent, agriculture was starting to flourish, with villages propping up. Of little significance, these Shahidic peoples, being too fragmented to pose a threat to outsiders and having little of value (or as yet was known) on their territory.

Their organization was tribal, both for the nomadic pastorals and the farmers, and along tribal lines conflicts were fought. Mostly on horseback. Shifting alliances, raids and the lone corpses here and there were part of everyday life. Indeed never before until this time in history had the Shahids been more united; still, separated into three loosely allied tribal confederations. The Rashidun were most numerous, mostly settled along the Azur river; then came the Al-Deen who were a mixture of both nomadic and farmer, located on the border with Northland; then there were the Shammar on the southern areas bordering Westwind.

The one thing that characterized the Shahids, other than their deeply-held religious beliefs were their horses, of which there were nearly as many as the Shahids themselves. Not only were they crucial for hunting and controlling their herds, they were useful to wage war. Combined with their ubiquitous quality bows which could shoot over 400 meters from horseback, having entire villages burnt to the ground during raiding season was not uncommon as the warriors rained burning arrows from afar.

So far there had been only occasional conflicts with the outside world, minor incursions quickly beaten back from Shahidic territory. But times were changing, it seemed, for news had reached the local Sheikhs that more foreign invaders had landed on the coast and the states to their south were growing ever more united and powerful. Whether that was enough to put a stop to the tribal infighting, however, that remained to be seen.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:53 am

Tran, Capital of Ckage
The port city of Tran glistened by the bay as the sunlight reflected off the water.
The cobble roads and the wood houses set a nice feel to it all, but that does not mean tranquility lasts forever.
The governer of Ckage knows of the other colonizers and original nations of the continent.
They mean no harm, and only to prosper, so they send a letter.
To whomever rules the Speartons,

I, Kraso Laksi, speak on the behalf of the Rannorians.
Good day to you.
I am Kraso Laksi, governer of Ckage, colony of the Rannoire.
We seek no harm and we mean no harm, but we will go to war if needed.
We look to trade and prosper, and hopefully we can negotiate soon.

Sincerely, Kraso Laksi of the Rannorians
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 am

Rannoria wrote:Tran, Capital of Ckage
The port city of Tran glistened by the bay as the sunlight reflected off the water.
The cobble roads and the wood houses set a nice feel to it all, but that does not mean tranquility lasts forever.
The governer of Ckage knows of the other colonizers and original nations of the continent.
They mean no harm, and only to prosper, so they send a letter.
To whomever rules the Speartons,

I, Kraso Laksi, speak on the behalf of the Rannorians.
Good day to you.
I am Kraso Laksi, governer of Ckage, colony of the Rannoire.
We seek no harm and we mean no harm, but we will go to war if needed.
We look to trade and prosper, and hopefully we can negotiate soon.

Sincerely, Kraso Laksi of the Rannorians

To: Ckage

Ah, another colonizer of Inamorta, I bid you good luck with your colonization. It would be greatly appreciated if you decide to trade with us.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:13 am

Whomever is in charge of the Speartons,

It would be a pleasure to trade.
We can offer exotic luxuries from Rannoria, or basic goods.
The Rannorian empire is vast.
What do you ask, and you can also have your say on what you will provide.

Sincerely, Kraso Laksi of Rannoria

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:20 am

Rannoria wrote:

We would like iron, gold and coal please, as we need iron and gold for weaponry and economy respectively and we need coal for studying.

The Conquest, Westwind Campaign

The troops of the Spearton Leader, who was Aleksandr Dyrachion, led a troop force of some 5,500 Speartons, all poised to invade Westwind, and gain access to the west area of Inamorta. 'Speartons! May we be blessed with victory over the Westwind!' shouted Aleksandr Dyrachion as he raised his spear, signalling the start of the march to Westwind.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:28 am

The Speartons wrote:
Rannoria wrote:

We would like iron, gold and coal please, as we need iron and gold for weaponry and economy respectively and we need coal for studying.

The troops of the Spearton Leader, who was Aleksandr Dyrachion, led a troop force of some 5,500 Speartons, all poised to invade Westwind, and gain access to the west area of Inamorta. 'Speartons! May we be blessed with victory over the Westwind!' shouted Aleksandr Dyrachion as he raised his spear, signalling the start of the march to Westwind.

Whomever rules the Speartons,

Yes, fair deal so far. I don't know about gold though.
Quite a rare stone.
And what will you give in return?

- Kraso Laksi of the Rannoire

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 am

Rannoria wrote:
The Speartons wrote:

Whomever rules the Speartons,

Yes, fair deal so far. I don't know about gold though.
Quite a rare stone.
And what will you give in return?

- Kraso Laksi of the Rannoire

We would give a map of Inamorta proper, iron, jewels, ivory, and luxuries. Well, what do you say?

'We are here!' announced Aleksandr Dyrachion 'The first stronghold to be besieged! Prepare catapults!', 'Catapults ready! Now firing!' shouted back a soldier. The stronghold was pummeled by catapult fire, and siege towers were being built. 'Siege towers finished! Preparing to assault!' said another soldier. 'Gate's been breached!' shouted Aleksandr 'Phalanxes march to the fortress!'... 'Good, we have captured the stronghold, but we're not done yet, so let's march!' announced Aleksandr Dyrachion.

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Crusade to the south

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:55 am

His Majesty King Thomas the second of House Vincentine, ruler of Masonia and her colony, has called in his banners and plans to crusade in Inamorta. He plans to capture the southern peninsulas aswell as the southwestern coastline of Westland and has raised his army. The Lords loyal to his cause have supplied him with a huge well trained army of 10,000 horse mounted Knights, 5,000 pikemen, 10,000 archers and 20,000 men at arms aswell as already having an army of 30,000 Knights, in total the Masonic army numbers 75,000 warriors.

They plan to strike south and capture the peninsulas south of their holdings in Inamorta to civilise and convert the barbaric hordes that roam those lands. Those barabarians that oppose their rule will be crushed the huge Masonic army and their leaders burnt at the stake as an example. To lead the campaign King Thomas II will appoint his best general: Lord Malric Terrorwin as leader of the Masonic army. The Masonic army has begun its march to battle and conquest to the south of their colony as they march Masonic Knights scream their war cry " Tis a good day to die!"

Masonic man at arms:

http://www.xenophon-mil.org/rushistory/ ... nevsky.jpg

Masonic pikeman:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/med ... 1129153335

Masonic horse mounted knight:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... a7020a.jpg

Masonic archer:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/ ... Archer.jpg

Lord Malric Terrorwin:

http://www.tornbanner.com/wp-content/up ... ERLORD.png
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Medieval politics

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:11 am

King Thomas II had appointed Lord Danum Feydrid to rule over the colony on his behalf as The King's place was in the homeland. However the King was shocked when he read a letter from The Stuard Feydrid.

Letter to King Thomas from Feydrid:

Your grace, we have information leading us to believe that there are civilised people's inhabiting theses lands, our colony fights the barabarians to the south if we could enter into alliance with these empires perhaps they could help us in our quest to civilise these lands. Also our colony could be enhanced with some of their resources, our iron ore and fertile land could be traded for other resources. Please head me advice

Stuard Danum Feydrid

Thomas agreed with his Stuard and trusted friend and sent a letter to all the main powers of Inamorta.
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Letter to all civilised people's of Inamorta

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 am

To: Whom it may concern

To those who seek alliance and trade,

I King Thomas of the Masonic empire write to you on the subject of alliance and trade, Inamorta has only so much land and if we do not unite peacefully the land will slide into warfare. My colony on this continent has rich fertile land and seas, aswell as rich iron ore mines, iron and food could be traded for other resources.

Alliance is necessary as if you are at war with an enemy we can support you, my army is numerous and well trained. To ensure this alliance stays strong, marriage is key, I have four sons and six daughters, I assume such rulers as majestic as yourself would have heirs to further your dynasty a marriage between them could benefit both our family dynasties, our empires and our colonies.

From King Thomas II
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Gorgraq Consociation wrote:To: Whom it may concern

To those who seek alliance and trade,

I King Thomas of the Masonic empire write to you on the subject of alliance and trade, Inamorta has only so much land and if we do not unite peacefully the land will slide into warfare. My colony on this continent has rich fertile land and seas, aswell as rich iron ore mines, iron and food could be traded for other resources.

Alliance is necessary as if you are at war with an enemy we can support you, my army is numerous and well trained. To ensure this alliance stays strong, marriage is key, I have four sons and six daughters, I assume such rulers as majestic as yourself would have heirs to further your dynasty a marriage between them could benefit both our family dynasties, our empires and our colonies.

From King Thomas II

To: King Thomas II

Greetings colonizer of Inamorta, I am Aleksandr Dyrachion of the Speartons, we would like to trade our various resources for iron and gold, we need iron for weapons and gold for economy and weaponry. In return, we can provide a detailed map of the region, as well as various rare luxuries.

On the alliance part though, I wouldn't make such an alliance so early, I suggest we grow first. But on the royal marriage part, I would like to marry my heir and eldest son, Simone Dyrachion, to a daughter of yours.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Expansion in northland has been going to plan under the king of Valorixca. His army are marching though the lands in northland conquering unclaimed land and killing bandits and barbarians.
In The city of Valorxca the capital of Valorixca the Emperor addressed the court" our mighty emoire shall grow from what it is now we shall expand west and north and grow in number".

The Valorixcan Army marching upon the remainder of Northland.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Speartons
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Speartons » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 pm

'We're finally here lads!' shouted Aleksandr 'The capital of Westwind!', 'Sire, catapults and siege towers are ready from the last siege, should we assault?' asked a soldier, 'Yes, now, fire catapults first,' said Aleksandr Dyrachion 'We should see first if we are able to breach those gates... And we just did! All-out assault!'... 'The capital is now conquered! Westwind is now ours!' announced Aleksandr Dyrachion.

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:02 am

To: Aleksandr Dryachion

It is agreed then you shall receive shipments of iron and gold. Luckily theses are plentiful in the lands we have just conquered in the south of Westland. A map of the continent would prove useful as would timber and jewels. Long live our glorious trade route.

I am happy to see you have agreed to the royal marriage your son will be pleased I hope He is as excited as She is after I told her she was to marry a great warrior such as your son. Let the marriage of Lily Vincentine and Simone Dryachion bring our two empires together.

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:20 am

After conquering the the remaining peninsulas to the south of them the Masonic empire has also expanded further south along the southwestern coastline of Westland and now borders the state of Westwind. The huge Masonic army has been unstoppable in its attack brushing aside weak barbarians with ease. Not wanting to go to war with Westwind the Masonic empire will strike north expanding the borders of its empire north eastwards. However the newly acquired map shows a large horde in central Westland which they plan to avoid.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:47 am

Dear leader of the Speartons,

We accept!
Lovely deal, and we are happy to comply.
We'll start sending you supplies now.

Sincerely, Kraso Laksi of the Rannoire

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:50 am

Dear King Thomas II,

Ah! Another colonizer!
We do not seek war, but our armies are large.
We only mean to have a cease-fire.
We have already have a trade route with the Speartons, so we don't know if we can spare you some materials.
Anyway, it's good to know of other colonizers.

Sincerely, Governer Kraso Laksi of the Rannoire

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents