NATION

PASSWORD

The Rimworld Wars (OOC/FT/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Dominion of Black Sun
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dominion of Black Sun » Thu May 26, 2016 1:04 pm

I'll be posting today
Raze the Sinner; Deliver Unto Them the Silence of Ash.

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Post is up, hope everything is acceptable.
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Embassy Program
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Resident of the Unified Coalition of Nations
Me OOC
Artwork made for the Landfish Empire

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dominion of Black Sun » Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Correction, I would have posted, had the login not deleted it all.

sadfaec

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri May 27, 2016 1:35 am

The Dominion of Black Sun wrote:Correction, I would have posted, had the login not deleted it all.

sadfaec

That's why I regularly copy my post to my clipboard or to some text document.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Fri May 27, 2016 10:17 am

vektra I have no soldiers in Nova Rimworld -_-
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Vektra
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vektra » Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 am

Aclus wrote:vektra I have no soldiers in Nova Rimworld -_-

I thought u had. Ok i will edit it!

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dominion of Black Sun » Fri May 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Doom Legions wrote:
The Dominion of Black Sun wrote:Correction, I would have posted, had the login not deleted it all.

sadfaec

That's why I regularly copy my post to my clipboard or to some text document.

It was 12-ish or so at night, I was tired, and I didn't realize it'd been there for a bit.

Needless to say I was livid.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri May 27, 2016 2:44 pm

The Dominion of Black Sun wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:That's why I regularly copy my post to my clipboard or to some text document.

It was 12-ish or so at night, I was tired, and I didn't realize it'd been there for a bit.

Needless to say I was livid.

I know how that feels.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Vektra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektra » Fri May 27, 2016 4:14 pm

In google chrome, if that happens to you, pressing the button "previous page", will send you back to when you were writting your post, with your full text. I know because that happened to me

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 am

Well guys, the Rimworld Remnant has CTEd :eyebrow:
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Embassy Program
Me OOC

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dominion of Black Sun » Sun May 29, 2016 8:25 am

The Landfish Colonies wrote:Well guys, the Rimworld Remnant has CTEd :eyebrow:

Fortunately they're not critical here...

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun May 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Not like he actually did something in this RP.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Sun May 29, 2016 12:32 pm

What's even going on with the Promethean Colonists?

Who was the other fleet in orbit of Dumpster?

reeeeeeeeeee
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Vektra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektra » Sun May 29, 2016 3:03 pm

I beliefe he left because none of us accepted his crazy proposal of his citizens mass revolting because "they were trained to fake happiness, and revolt against their invaders when help arrives"

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun May 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Permission to begin terraforming Algric Alpha away from it's now hydrocarbon-based atnospere to a more earth-like one?
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Sun May 29, 2016 5:13 pm

im going to try to post, im just messing with my factbook now.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dominion of Black Sun » Sun May 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Novum Alexandria wrote:What's even going on with the Promethean Colonists?

reeeeeeeeeee

Aclus, who has been MIA.

If he takes too long, we can just obliterate his fleet, or say he ran away...
Last edited by The Dominion of Black Sun on Sun May 29, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 pm

The Dominion of Black Sun wrote:
Novum Alexandria wrote:What's even going on with the Promethean Colonists?

reeeeeeeeeee

Aclus, who has been MIA.

If he takes too long, we can just obliterate his fleet, or say he ran away...

Had a look at my naval forces, your naval forces, and Aclus's, and if he doesn't turn up it'd be within our combined strength to mop up orbit anyway.
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Sun May 29, 2016 6:52 pm

im going to use tagiawa's composer technology and twist it into using Nether energy to create Nether Demons instead of Prometheans. :twisted:
Last edited by Nazeroth on Sun May 29, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun May 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Nazeroth wrote:im going to use tagiawa's composer technology and twist it into using Nether energy to create Nether Demons instead of Prometheans. :twisted:

Which you'll be able to do given enough time.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun May 29, 2016 11:26 pm

Nazeroth wrote:im going to use tagiawa's composer technology and twist it into using Nether energy to create Nether Demons instead of Prometheans. :twisted:

I like your style.

As for Aclus' absence, better TG him first, ask if he's still alive n all.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Vektra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektra » Tue May 31, 2016 6:12 am

Aclus wrote:Aclum, Capitol Planet of the Aclusian Republic

A meeting was called for every senator to gather to discuss the massive amount of violence going on in Nova Rimworld. Scouts who had went to Nova Rimworld have reported millions of casualties from both Vektran and Landfish forces. The scouts barely survived because of the mass amount of fighting from the 2 sides fleets. The victor of the battle was clear, Vektra would be overwhelmed from the mass amount of Landfish ships including their supporters.

"I say we join the fight! The Vektrans proved to be great allies in the First Great Droid Rebellion War! the Landfish on the other hand were treacherous! And committed vile war crimes that caused the lives of many non military personnel!" Senator Javikus stated. He was then followed by Senator Lucracia.

" I agree with your words senator, but joining the Vektrans in their fight with the Landfish would cost us many troops and resources! Resources we could use to continue the growth of the Republic!" She then looked at the Chancellor. "Many lived will be lost your excellency, many many lives"

"It is a dark time For the Republic once more, innocents are already losing their lives in Nova Rimworld, I can not let this happen, prepare the Aclusian Royale Fleet and ready the Republic Marines, we are going to surprise the Landfish forces"

The word was given for Aclusian forces to mobilize, secretly the entire military was being prepped for the liberation of Nova Rimworld.

* Sad Star Wars Theme Plays*

Well, saying that has been by now millions of deads, I think is a little too many xD I only have 2 milion soldiers defending nova Rimworld, and I don't know how many soldiers the enemy have in total (As far as I know, they brought with them up to 1 milion soldiers)

Perhaps 100k deads in the attack party, while 20 - 30k on the defensive one?

Some civilians would have died, for sure, but the vast majority are protected in some big buildings used as a provisional shelter waiting their turn to leave the planet by the Stargate.

However, you are welcome to support the one who brought peace, freedom and enlightment to Nova Rimworld, Vektra!

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue May 31, 2016 10:01 am

Vektra wrote:
Aclus wrote:Aclum, Capitol Planet of the Aclusian Republic

A meeting was called for every senator to gather to discuss the massive amount of violence going on in Nova Rimworld. Scouts who had went to Nova Rimworld have reported millions of casualties from both Vektran and Landfish forces. The scouts barely survived because of the mass amount of fighting from the 2 sides fleets. The victor of the battle was clear, Vektra would be overwhelmed from the mass amount of Landfish ships including their supporters.

"I say we join the fight! The Vektrans proved to be great allies in the First Great Droid Rebellion War! the Landfish on the other hand were treacherous! And committed vile war crimes that caused the lives of many non military personnel!" Senator Javikus stated. He was then followed by Senator Lucracia.

" I agree with your words senator, but joining the Vektrans in their fight with the Landfish would cost us many troops and resources! Resources we could use to continue the growth of the Republic!" She then looked at the Chancellor. "Many lived will be lost your excellency, many many lives"

"It is a dark time For the Republic once more, innocents are already losing their lives in Nova Rimworld, I can not let this happen, prepare the Aclusian Royale Fleet and ready the Republic Marines, we are going to surprise the Landfish forces"

The word was given for Aclusian forces to mobilize, secretly the entire military was being prepped for the liberation of Nova Rimworld.

* Sad Star Wars Theme Plays*

Well, saying that has been by now millions of deads, I think is a little too many xD I only have 2 milion soldiers defending nova Rimworld, and I don't know how many soldiers the enemy have in total (As far as I know, they brought with them up to 1 milion soldiers)

Some civilians would have died, for sure, but the vast majority are protected in some big buildings used as a provisional shelter waiting their turn to leave the planet by the Stargate.

However, you are welcome to support the one who brought peace, freedom and enlightment to Nova Rimworld, Vektra!

Better just edit it into thousands, would be more accurate.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Tue May 31, 2016 10:44 am

Vektra wrote:However, you are welcome to support the one who brought peace, freedom and enlightment to Nova Rimworld, Vektra!

Peace, freedom, brainwashing propaganda to Rimworld civilians, and the cold blooded betrayal of their allies over a.... *cough cough* Minor disagreement over policy, and might I add the ones who started the war between the Landfish and Vektra.

But I see how it is. I commit genocide 1 little time and suddenly I'm the bad guy! Typical humans....
Embassy Program
Me OOC

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Tue May 31, 2016 10:52 am

Vektra wrote:Well, saying that has been by now millions of deads, I think is a little too many xD I only have 2 milion soldiers defending nova Rimworld, and I don't know how many soldiers the enemy have in total (As far as I know, they brought with them up to 1 milion soldiers)

Well, at the moment, I have landed aproximantely 500k men on the surface, with an additional 500k still waiting in orbit. Perhaps, if I find myself under attack by those who I thought were my allies (I don't know why that would happen though) I'll call up the 77th Ground Army with an additional 1 Million Droid and Landfish Legionaries to help out. 100k dead honestly seems reasonable for my kind of warfare, but unless my entire invasion force even those who have not even landed are dead, millions definitely seems insane.
Embassy Program
Me OOC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents