NATION

PASSWORD

Nazi Europa RP [NE only/IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Nachfolgia
Sturmgeistberg
Reichstag
Conference Room

Yngvar was pleased to see that these Nachfolgian's sons of Odin were ruled by a beautiful young woman, he was sure that she would bring fresh ideas over the region. However, the offer she just made went beyond the hopes.
He listened with attention the answer of the Exilvanians.
He began to whisper to his delegates, before standing up :

"First of all, that's a pleasure to meet you all, when was the last big conference ? After the war ?
My concerns follows the arguments of Exilvanians. My people are fierce and nationalist, our nation comes first. We don't share any interest to open up our economic market, nor our military power.

We've seen the rise of communism and the threat they offer on the sea path to the Old World (HRP : IRL world). But this is nothing we can handle by ourselves with more security.

He smirks while watching in direction of the Obersterfuhrurin Angelika von Sturmgeist :

"We might share a lot of cultural and religious points, but your current offer is unnaceptable for us."

He proceed to sit back in his chair and wait for other reactions.

Exilvania
Das Ödland
Southern Ödland
Herzer Mountain Range
Festung Herzreißer

After being satisfied of the Aircraft Carrier buy order, Hans Dorr proceed to talk briefly about the Aldar accident.

"- Well, let's hope that this Adlar will come back safe at his home, it would be quite bad for our relations otherwise. Don't ever dare to do such things to me or my delegacy."

After this clarification, he went back on business talk.

"- For the military collaboration, well i suppose my soldiers will never have the privilege to stand side by side with Exilvanians in training.
However, the training base of our armies stay open to both of your countries. The geography and climate of my nation offers great base for your respective soldiers to train in harsh conditions, especially in winter. Snow and temperature can drop a lot, the more you go into inner lands. We have a perfect country in order to train for forest and mountainous terrains.
Moreover, I believe that we should find a name to our alliance. Something that would recognize it officially.

Lastly, you guys know that our leaders are currently in the Nachfolgian meeting. Let's hope that this runs all well, and who knows, at the next meeting we shall maybe be more in this room."
Last edited by Wiking Nordland on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 am

City of Konz-Leben, Of Leben

Both Azgoghkian delegates felt pretty uneasy during the diplomatic talks with Lebenians. People were different here in Of Leben - far more politeness, far more small talk. Azgoghkians were not used to that. However, mentioning the food quickly melted the ice - at least for Akabar Qorrashi.
"A feast" he said with a grand smile in his large face "I would be honoured if you let me and my daughter join you for it. It is also great that you accept our trade agreement. If you wish to enhance our relations with a non-agression pact, you only have to ask."
"Sapra" Akabar turned to his daughter "let's go eat! We cannot make these good men wait".
With these words Akabar started moving his gigantic body to the guestroom. Sapra quietly shaked her head, smiled her best smile to Carlos and followed her father.

Nachfolgia, The International Meeting

"HA HA HA! What a weakling!" High Prince Corwin Qorrashi laughed, looking at the unconscious Exilvanian taster. "You have to find stronger men for this work!" With these words, Corwin filled his cup with Azgoghkian gin from the same barrel and downed it all in one big gulp. One of his eyes twitched a bit and he coughed. "Kh khe...good stuff. Strong. Like it should be."
He turned to the Exilvanian delegates. "Your man will be fine. I see why it is a smart move to make a man with such weak constitution a taster - he will feel even the slightest hint of poison - but you cannot let him drink Azgoghkian gin! However, he needs just a little sleep now."
High Prince filled another cup with gin, however he just looked at it thoughtfully but did not drink. Instead he stood up.
"My Lords and Ladies, I would like to speak my mind about this proposal of mutual defense, which the wise and beautiful (a nod in her general direction) Nachfolgian Fuhrerin told us about. Everybody needs a friend, a brother when he is going to war. We Azgoghkians have fought against each other for centuries. That made us weak and in the last Great War communists almost took control of our entire nation. But my father managed to unite the clans and end the communist threat in Azgoghk! I speak for the military treaty of Fuhrehins proposal!
With that being said, I also have to say that there is difference between Azgoghkian tribes of old and modern nations of Nazi Europa. Azgohkians were all of the same ethnic stock and nation, we here are not. We cannot make this treaty an opressive monster, who wishes to rule over different countries of Nazi Europa. I speak against the economic treaty of Fuhrerins proposal.
Also, this military treaty, I believe, would be just the agreement between the rulers of nations. There should be no treaty organization, no special administration, no special comissions. Just a band of allies willing to give each other hand in case of leftist insurgency."
Finishing his short speech, Corwin sat down and sipped a little from his cup of Azgoghkian gin.
Last edited by Azgoghk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Konz-Leben, Viceroys Palace

As they entered the dining room, Carlos was shocked at absolute glut of food on the table. Various different cuisines varying from local delicacies, fast food, Seafood, Poultry, beef, vegetables, fruits, candy, sweets and other mouth watering food filled the table. It looked almost as if the sheer weight of the food would make the dining table collapse! At the center, was a large, plump, seasoned turkey which had an incredible aroma of exotic seasoning. The fat mans eyes were wide open and glazed as he ran past Carlos and had his seat at the table. Before Carlos and Sapra could take their seats, he started eating the food as if he had not eaten in weeks. Carlos was absolutely stunned at the sight. Akabar ate entire plates of food and chugged down the wine in a mere matter of minutes.

"At this, rate, and at his weight, he'll have a heart attack in a mere mater of minutes!" he thought to himself.

Carlos's appetite was absolutely gone. The amount of food almost made him queasy. The maids that were in the room were equally astonished. Carlos ordered one of the maids to call an ambulance. He was sure that the man would collapse soon. The maid left and Carlos smiled uneasily at Sapra, trying his hardest not to show his disgust at the mans gluttony. Despite this, nobody in the room could help but see the spectacle that was occurring before their eyes.

Nachafolgian reichstag

Ricardo lacked his entourage, was alone in a foreign nation, without protection or safety, and now found himself in front of the nations premier head of state, a woman. The proposition she had was not to his liking, and could only help but vocalize this.

"What you propose is absolute madness." he said

Some of the men in the room looked at him, almost as if he was insane. Ricardo noted this, and continued

"The idea, that I would let a dozen foreign militaries into the nation to sit around with their thumbs in their asses while we cash out millions of reales so some other poor nation can waste it on some needless garbage is not appealing to me."

There were now whispers in the room and Ricardo was no thinking to himself that he perhaps he should tone down his excitement.

"There are a myriad of problems that arise with this. There are dozens of nations in NE, each with their own backgrounds, economic systems, and levels of military advancement. The idea that we could implement an uniform economic engagement between all these nations is stupendously ridiculous idea. As far as the military goes, you can effectively expect a solid "no" from us. We will not share intelligence, technology, or manpower, and you can expect no help in the event of a military outbreak. Our interests lie elsewhere. We have not kept up with the meta in NE politics, and we do not intend to do so. Communism is dead as far as Of Leben is concerned, and we will not help despots put down calls for democracy. If all of this is lost on you, it means thats your problem, not ours.

The whispering and private conversations were now filling the room with a fitting ambiance. Aleman sat down and resumed smoking his pipe. The stern look on his face reflected his internal thoughts. Although he did not show it, he now wanted to leave. He felt that this meeting did not pertain to him, or his nation. He took his small notepad and began writing once more. This time, it was not formal.

Volksgard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Volksgard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 am

•Unidentified Volksgardian News Channel•

Reports just in of sporadic gunfire being heard in several major cities, as well as low flying military aircraft, we don't know for sure yet but believe this may be an attempt to seize power.

*Explosion in the background, lights flick off and on again*

We hope that a swift end can be achieved to this unrest and that we can return the nation to its former stability... *News reporter pauses,listening to his earpiece* ...And I can confirm that this is a Coup attempt by members of the SS, although they have renamed themselves the VV or Vormumd Volk.

*Another explosion rocks the room, dust falling from the celling*

We will of course carry on broadcasti- BOOM

*The feed dies and the screen shows static*

Several hours later a statement is issued via the public loudspeakers in major towns:

"My fellow Volksgardian's, Today marks the start of a new era for this great nation, a new beginning! I am Heinrich Buermann, your new Führer! I have destroyed the old, corrupt government and instated the National Freedom Party as your one and only political party.

No longer shall Volksgard struggle in the shadow of other nations, no longer shall we dwell in the past, no longer shall we pray to gods who don't care if we live or day! The future is ours and I will secure it!

I also wish to reassure our friends across Nazi Europa, all deals made with the old government still stand and we look forward to co-operating and to those who are still loyal to the old government, surrender your battle is lost.

I will, along with the National Freedom Party lift Volksgard to new heights and ensure a safe future for us all. End of Broadcast."

The VV and NFP (National Freedom Party) appear to be in complete control of all major facilities and government buildings, although armed resistance continues in some areas, little other news has reached the other nations of NE.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

The Obersterfuhrurin sat quietly and listened tentatively as each of the leaders made their point. They were all very good points, but some she liked less than others. Each of her male counterparts feared losing their nationalism and control over what was theirs. Their reasoning did make sense to her, but she found them to be foolish. As a nationalist nation, she understood not wanted foreign nations to meddle in her affairs, but this was more about independence. This was about survival, for the Reich and all of Nazi Europa. She needed to convince the others that this will benefit every nation in the treaty.

With her chin resting on her hands, the young woman continued to listen to the complained of her equals. She kept her composure for the most part, but an obvious displeased look was on her face. She did not particularly enjoy the others' complaints, especially Haegler's. The man obviously did not think highly of women, including ones in power. High Prince Corwin seemed to enjoy the Nachfolgian's presence, judging from his complements. He was the one that overall approved of some of the proposal, but he had his concerns. Ricardo was quick to voice his disapproval, in the most disrespectful way. Lucky for the dignitary that he was not a Nachfolgian for her would have been severely punished for that outburst. Overall, a majority flat out disapproved of the treaties.

Angelika sat quietly for a few moments after everyone voiced their opinions. " Danke, Prinze Corwin, for being the most reasonable in this meeting. Gentleman, I appreciate expressing your concerns, but you are missing the point. This is about survival we're talking about, for all of our folk. I'm not trying to take control over your economies or wehrmachts. I am offering mutual defense and support for everyone involved. A way to boost our economies and strength against the coming tide. You say that you'll defend yourselves all on your own, calling more men and women to die gloriously, but how will your armies fight when they are weak from starvation? Power of will and nationalism will not keep your troops alive and strong enough to fight when they do not have the proper nutrients."

" I understand you want to remain solely independent to rule your countries as you see fit. I do not seek to take that away from you. For centuries, the Reich has done the same as you all. Long ago, we Nachfolgians were just a bunch of independent tribes that warred against each other. It was the Holy Roman Empire that united us and showed us the power of an entire people. We repaid that generous insight with war and gained true autonomy. We never looked back from that day and hold dear the value and strength of unity. Even though the Nachfolgian people have been united for some time, I see that it is time to finally be united with the outside world...with you all. I don't see why you are so adamant about your disapproval. I offer mutual defense that will guarantee survival and autonomy. This is no different than the little treaties that you all have been secretly creating amongst yourselves, mine is all inclusive." The Obersterfuhrurin said with a smirk.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Nachofalgia
Foley replied with a smirk:
"Yet you propose our armies unite under one banner. What you propose is a new currency called the Euro. What you propose is far more than just a mere trade agreement or mutual defense pact. Columbia can survive on her own just as we did during The Great Division. While we did have assistance in the form of allied soldiers we were mostly on our own. And look what happened during the Great Rebirth under my reign. We went from poor, irradiated, food less, and in shambles to an advanced military, more food than we know what to do with, and have a highway system that can rival anyone. We might be going through hard times but know this- we've been through hell. This can't be any worse than the last time."
With that Foley decided to go for a smoke as he pulled out his pipe.

Dole station #39
Polk looked over at the mass number of corpses.
My God, he thought what have we done?

West Point
Troops from the 8th Armored Divison and the 82nd Airborne Division met up to discuss plans for potential invasion from their neighbors. So far they agreed Scorched Earth would be in the favor of their troops as it'd starve and drop morale among any invaders.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Volksgard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volksgard » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Heinrich Buermann sat in his personal office and slowly sipped a cup of tea. Heinrich never drank alcohol, instead preferring tea, this particular tea was from Mosley Island (the southern most island in Volksgard). He pressed a button on his desk to call for his secretary and before long she hurried into his office;

"Miss Hilfsfrei , I should like to send 2 telegrams" He said in a soft voice,

"Yes my Führer, to whom shall I send the first to?" Miss Hilfsfrei asked after sitting in the chair opposite and getting out a pen and pad of paper.

"Send the first to Ma'am Sturmgeist, you know the leader of Nachtfolgia, offer her our apologies for not attending the conference of nations, as the current situation prevents me from going. Then request further details of this NATO type alliance she proposes".

His secretary finished jotting down her notes and looked up at him with her silver eyes "and the second telegram?"

"Send that one to Of Leben, inform him that the Volk-Leben Agreement still stands and invite them to send troops to Volksgard to train with us, I'm sure training in such a different environment will be beneficial for them"

Miss Hilfsfrei scribbled the notes down and stood up from her chair, giving a small curtsey to the Führer and leaving the office to head to the Comms room.

Heinrich began to sip away at his tea, sipping was the correct way to drink in Volksgard as here gracefulness was highly respected.

He finished his tea and rose to his feet, he was eager to receive replies to his telegrams.
Last edited by Volksgard on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muchania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Muchania » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Riechstag Conference Room, Sturmgeistberg, Nachtfolgia

Geoffrey sits and watches the spinning world around him slows as his spirits settle, easing his nerves, while he listens to his international compatriots voice their disapproval for the Nachtfolgian proposal. He also studies his hostess from afar, stirring in disgust as the minutes pass. As an introverted man, Geoffrey always takes care and pride in analyzing his surroundings, those who surround him, and the atmosphere of situations he finds himself in.

He watches her every move, her gestures, her expressions, listens to the words she speaks and the tone that carries with him; her demeanor commands not respect, but instead bristles with distasteful naivety and arrogance. Her attitude and posture leave the cynical mind weary of her intentions, regardless of what is physically spoken. Geoffrey, too, disagrees with Angelika; having a difficult time summoning the correct words prevents him from opening his mouth, as renowned Danish physicist Niels Bohr once said: "Never express yourself more clearly than you can think."

Her last talking point summons the foremost rage in Geoffrey. He sits silently trembling as he formulates a vicious and potent verbal spear to hurl across the conference room at the The Obersterfuhrurin while the others reflect on her remarks.

Herr Kommandant rises, hands gripped around the edges of his desk: "EXCUSE ME, FRAU OBERSTERFUHRURIN!" Geoffrey howls, drawing the attention of the entire room.

"With all due respect, as one of the most agriculturally advanced nations of Nazi Europa, exactly WHAT business have you to speak of MY abilities to care for and provide nutrients to my people!? What 'mystical foresight' have you to enable you to see into the future of not just my own nation, but of the other nations gathered here today, and their abilities to provide for and care? Do you know something that you are just not willing to be forthcoming about, or are you merely talking out of your birth canal!? And furthermore, how DARE you to sit there and preach about the hard Red times that may be upon us, while YOUR nation outside the confides of this conference room currently lay in turmoil! Tell me, young one: under these grave circumstances, exactly what is there for you to be smirking about?

Geoffrey turns to meet the gaze of the other leaders. "Fellow Kings, Emperors, Presidents, and the like. See her proposal not as a cry for international unity, but as a cry for help under the guise of international unity because her inherent inexperience grants her not the ability to effectively deal with her crisis. Trust not of what she speaks, for her tongue is a double-edged sword. After seeing first-hand what the Venus-kind are capable of when in absolute power, we all would be fools to believe a word she says."

Geoffrey, faint and dizzy from such emotions, falls back into his chair. He itches at the vital-sign tracking device, implanted in his wrist at the command of the Schulleiterin, as he customarily does when severely agitated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Festung Herzreißer, Southern Ödland, Exilvania

The remaining Reichsmarschall Staff and Officer of Economics mumble among themselves for a few moments before addressing the Wikingrs and Exilvanians.

"Though we personally would much prefer joint military cooperation between us three," Heidrich begins, "I would prefer more that we all find a common level to cooperate upon, even if it does not include large scale military maneuvers. I understand and respect the request of you Exilvanians to not have foreign soldiers on your soil, so in light of that, perhaps it would be more sound and efficient for us three to join out intelligence via our police and other government service networks. As I am sure both delegations will understand, that Muchania's intelligence operations are probably wrapped up with what lead to our Reichsmarschall of the Heimatfrontschutz leaving on such abrupt terms. Again, I offer my sincerest apologies for the way Franz conducted himself. However, once that is cleared up and we have a further understanding of what exactly happened and how, I do not see any reason why our head of national police would not want to become a part of this. I hope, though, that your preference in this route means you wish not to sign a formal military alliance with us, as that was a large constituent of our travel here. If it is a mere matter of not having the proper clearance or authorization to do such, would it be possible for you to contact a superior to enable that to happen?"

Heidrich then turns to the Wikingrs. "Please understand that in my shift towards this option, that does not mean that I have completely abandoned the idea of physical military cooperation with your forces. That is still of very great interest to me. I also reciprocate the offer for training of your forces in our homeland, as we share fairly similar climates and geography."

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:43 am

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor
23. August 2009

Exilvania
Das Ödland
Southern Ödland
Herzer Mountain Range
Festung Herzreißer

Rubbel lifted his hands in an apologizing manner.

"I do hope as well that Herr Adlar will get back home safely and that I won`t have to treat your delegation the same way as I just ordered to treat him.
I must also agree that we will need a name. Something that will make clear that we are not to be trifuled with. Do you maybe have any suggestions Herr Dorr?"

Rubbel stayed quiet about the Nachfolgian meeting though. He knew the risks of going there. The Nachfolgians couldn`t be trusted. He had heard that they had gone this far as to make a woman the supreme leader of their country. He smirked under his mask. Not that something similar was happening here. The people were tired of waiting for the missing Kaiser. They wanted the young princess in command. The Kaiser Kult was supporting her claim and he didn`t know how many of the aristocrats had also started supporting her. Haegler had enemies in both the Kaiser Kult, the Aristocracy and the official Church. And all that because he had majorly limited the influence of religion on the military as well as the education while also limiting the privileges of the aristocrats.

And of course the Muchanians also had to say something. He was rather surprised by what they had to say. Hadn`t he made himself clear enough?

"Bitte, bitte, meine Herren from Muchania. Did you understand me wrong? Of course we want to have a formal military alliance. However, sending them all the way over to Muchania and supplying them is off limits. It would take only someone like The Hairy Men of God to cut the supply lines completely. We could potentually send a large Military formation over to Nordland though.

Your proposal about the Intelligence services though makes me thinking. Why not train your homeland security here in Exilvanian? I`m sure the ZZ will be happy to give it`s know-how to other nations. Considering the recent uproars it might be just right to learn a little from their merciless methods.

And don`t worry. I`m sure the department of Foreign Affairs will be eager to sign all kinds of contacts concerning trade."

He then went over to one of the ZZ officer and came to a halt right next to him. Looking at a map of the Lebensbezirk he whispered over to the ZZ officer:

"You sure about this? Sharing intelligence in these times is no thing one should simply do. It might end up in the wrong hands."

The ZZ officer didn`t turn to face Rubbel but he whispered back:

"Do you doubt Haegler`s orders, Generalfeldmarschall? I had always thought of you as being loyal. It saddens me to see that it is not exactly as I thought it was. The Intelligence may do great harms in the wrong hands but it can also prevent great harm. Now get back to the delegates and make sure that all major points are concluded. The staff will later put all this into nice and formal documents."

Rubbel shrugged and then came back.

"Now, meine Herren. Is there anythign we still need to clarify?"

Nachfolgia
Sturmgeistberg
Reichstag
Conference Room

Haegler listened well. This woman really was getting on his nerves. Why did she do this? And why the in the name of the holy Triumvirate was she talking about food first? Was she maybe missing it herself and this nothing but an excuse to get cheap food for her people? He remembered Caesor. Bread and Games. Maybe she just wanted to appease her people but lacked the economy to give out massive amounts of food to her people for laughable prices while hosting some major sport events? Well, then he had nothing to do with her. He was producing lots of food, yes, but it was never enough. With Muchania and Wiking Nordland he could finally feed everyone.

He listened to the others. He was surprised about Foley. He hadn`t expected him to say such clear words. And he had to smirk about Geoffrey`s outburst. It was good that some were still on the same side as he was. He didn`t know what consequences this outburst might have for the Muchanian. If the meeting in Festung Herzreißer went as planned then he would have to back Geoffrey up. Well, some time ago an independent agency had reported his nation to have the strongest Military of all Nazi Europa. He wouldn`t have to hide his face if worse came to worst.

Staying in his chair and twiddling his thumbs he simply said:

"Fräulein Obersterfuhrurin, if you say that you were united forcefully by the Holy Roman Empire, why do you think that we can be united without force? And what would this unity be worth if everyone would repay you with war and get his autonomy back? See, if we were to agree with you then we`d suddenly have more enemies than we had before. Suddenly we won`t have to just take down leftists and all these scumbags but nationalists and so many others as well, people who had once backed out governments would have to be taken out. Does anybody here really want this? Aren`t these nationalists not the powerbase of quite some of the governments around here? Can anyone even afford loosing therm?"

Exilvania
Vladstag
Kaiserpalast
Throne Room

Graf Igor didn`t like this. The ruined city of Vladstag was filly with ZZ troops since Haegler had decided to store the Ghosgen gas here. He snorted angrily. This goddamn Haegler! How dare he turn this place, the symbol of Exilvanian Monarchy, into a simple Weapons Depot!?! And here the princess was living. He had to admire he bravery. Or stupid. Both were always very close to each other. With a sigh he knocked at the door leading to the Throne Room. The ZZ Guards had let him pass. Of course his visit would be reported. Just like his little insolency during the Nordland meeting. Atleast both of them couldn`t have any real consequences. He was a little to powerful to be removed easily. Besides, what he had done in Nordland was still in Haegler`s interest. And this little visit was nothing unusual.

And before he could think any further the door was opened for him. By a woman in uniform. He really wasn`t used to Elizabeth´s female Royal Guards. She was doing a lot with women anyway. He quickly muttered the codeword to the guard before entering. The Throne was still mostly intact. Certainly a miracle given to Exilvanian by the Triumvirate. And this could only mean that the monarchy had to stay alife! He quickly walked over the lonf red carpet leading all the way to the Throne at the end of the room. The Throne was located on a little Podium so that whoever sat there could easily look down an everyone. And the Princess was there as well. Hell, she was young. And yet she already had that aura of authority a ruler had. Of course he kneeled down on the ground in front of her and the Throne.

"Graf Igor Similowitsch von Aegernis. What pressing matter brings you to me today?"

Igur gulped. What he had to say wasn`t good at all.

"Your Majesty, I bring bad news. The Armed GEM troops were lured into a trap. Haegler had set up everything. A whole Division had been around, ready to jump in and hunt down all the GEM. I`m also pretty sure that the ZZ is currently arresting anyone they know about and who is associated with them."

The Princess just looked bored at her fingernails. He just couldn`t believe it. Around a thousand people had died in an operation she had planned and she had basically given Haegler a wonderful excuse to make a move against her and she just didn`t show any interest!

"Your Majesty, there are ties linking you with the GEM! Haegler can and will use this against you. And you just lost a major ally in your efforts for the crown."

Now she finally looked up. She had a hard look on her face.

"I know exactly what I did. This is all a game. I moved one of my figures to see what he would do and he immediately jumped in to crush it while moving more figures in the shadows to ensure my defeat. Now we know that we can`t strike him directly. Atleast not now. We need to wait untill there`s almost only the figures in the shadows left to stand against us. We need to wait untill he`s occupied with something big, something that is not us. What do you know about this meeting of theirs?"

Just like all Exilvanian rulers so far, he thought. Sacrificing people with a cold heart to further advance their plans.

"It seems that it`s a Delegation from Wiking Nordland and Muchania. They`ve been brought to Festung Herzreißer. Basically completely out of our reach. But Festung Herzreißer is a military installment. And I haven`t heard of any diplomatical staff being moved there. They are probably discussing strategic matters."

"WAS?!? Does this mongrel from the ZZ have no honour!?! Exilvania stands alone just like it always did! We do not ally with our petty neighbours! We wage war upon them! We make them fall from within or fight each other! But we do not ally with them!"

Igor gave of a discrete cough.

"Your majesty, he already allied with Wiking Nordland. I was leading the negotations back then."

The Princess looked at him furiously. In her anger she had actually stood up. But now she slowly seemed to calm down. She sat back onto the Throne.

"Shall he do what he wants. This just makes things more urgent for us. Contact the other Aristocrats. They shall have their Guard Regiments ready at all times. Also try to get some ties with the Military. Not all of them can like how they are being supervised by the ZZ. Now go. The winds of change have begun blowing."
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Wiking Nordland
Nordskalr
Capital of Wiking Nordland
Oberkommando Der Víkingr Herr

The atmosphere into the country was quite tense, as the Volksgard coup was taking place in the bordering country. The Jarl wasn't here to give precise orders, neither was the War minister. Once again, the old Jarl deputy Fritz von Scholz would have to show some sort of initiative in order to deal with the current situation. His primary concern was to protect the borders, Whether if a wave of refugees in approach or not?
It wasn't the time for questions, but for actions. He asked to his secretary to phone the current chief of staff of the Oberkommando der Víkingr Herr, Reiner Steiner.

"Herr Steiner, Fritz von Scholz at the phone, i'm sure i don't need to give you the details of why i'm currently phoning you."
- "Of course, Herr Von Scholz, we're well aware of the situation, this is a mess, we know little about the putschists and we don't know yet if the putschists have the support of their folks."
- "I see. That is a pitty that the Jarl isn't here, he would be gladly needed."
- "Aye, and the experience of Hans Dorr too."
- "Anyway, we cannot take any risk, what is the plan you and your staff offer?"
- "We should moove the divisions of the Panzerarmee 1 and the III. Nordska-Panzerkorps to the borders, and watch out if the Volksgardians doesn't rush out their country and rush the Border checkpoint, or worst."
- "Aye, that sounds good enough, considering the geography of the region, the coastal area is the main concern, while the inner lands are more abrupt, with the chain of mountains. This will be the job of the Ski-Jäger divisions to protect this area."
- "Of course. What are your orders about the possible refugees? Proceed to some tests on them and allow the entrance only to the intellectuals? Allow most ? Deny the enter ? Shoot them all on sight?"
- "Well, our intelligence have gathered so far an unappealing view of Volksgardians, they are mostly fat, they proceed to unknown ritual sacrifices, and are thus pretty primitive. Even though, their motto are linked to ours, with the Valhalla. This would be quite barbaric to shoot them on sight. Let enter the ones with a IQ over 140 and park them all in the same place, they could be useful. For the rest, let them at the borders."
- "Alright, Herr Von Scholz."
- "Oh, i forgot to mention, there is a rumor that a catholic church might have been built for emissaries from Of Leben. If you see any wearing a cross over our borders, shoot them on sight, we don't want such things arround. Hopefully, the putschists handle the situation and our borders will remain calm".

As they finished their conversation, Fritz von Scholz ordered to send a message to the Volksgardians Putschists, asking them their political views and what is currently happening in their country. Meanwhile, Von Scholz would phone personally to the delegacy of his friend Hans Dorr, while the secretary would try to contact the assistant of the Jarl Yngvar to inform him of the situation."

Exilvania
Das Ödland
Southern Ödland
Herzer Mountain Range
Festung Herzreißer

As Hans Dorr was scratching his jaw, thinking about a name to this alliance, his delegates looked suddenly worried while receiving a quick call from the Deputy Jarl, Fritz von Scholz.
Following this, Hans Dorr quickly asked for some sort of explanations, that one of the delegates brieftly whispered.

The situation was absurd, a coup has take place in Volksgard, the neighbour of Wiking Nordland, while the Jarl was in Nachfolgia and the minister of war, ruling over the safety of borders of the nation, in this secret meeting. Even though, Dorr kept calm and showed no reaction on his rude face. But one thing was sure, his presence in the Vaterland was required.

"Excuse me for this little mess, my delegates are probably a little tired from the travel and the journey.
I have an idea to submit for the name of our alliance, i thought about a few, such as "The Nordic Pact", "Norsca Legion" "Ironwolf League", "Siegeif Alliance"."

- After a moment of reflection from Hans Dorr -

"I guess that as we're allies now, i haven't to hide this information. There has been a coup in Volksgard, as the Minister of War, i have the responsabilities to take care of the military safety of our nation. It seems like a good moment to leave as we have agreed from military to economic points. I haven't receive any other informations about what happened in Volksgard, but my security of the country will always my first priority."

-Hans Dorr looks quickly to Exilvanians with a little smile behind his usual rude face-

"Obviously, if the Exilvanians are permitting a quick departure. "

Nachfolgia
Sturmgeistberg
Reichstag
Conference Room

As Yngvar was surprised by the abrupt and defiant answer of Geoffrey and thus smirked, he quickly lighted a cigarette from his cigarette case hidden in his Panzer Wrap Jacket. He could be delighted to see that most of the delegations had the same point of view than him. However, he was appealed to hear something from the Obersterfuhrurin, speaking about survival. That was quite funny, considering that none of the delegations has been checked before. After He took a long drag on a cigarette, he decided to quickly draw out his Lahti L-35 pistol from the pocket of his pant, stand up and aim it at the Obersterfuhrurin.

"You see, Obersterfuhrurin Angelika von Sturmgeist, there is no need of communists to praise for the survival of anyone. Your best allies can finish up as your worst ennemy soon enough. I guess, you prefer that the history remember you as the Angelikan Era, rather than a short reign finished up in blood. My nation will choose wisely the allies suited to our kind. Besides, my folks have Viking blood in their veins, and thus are natural warriors. We will eventually survive or die gloriously to join the Valhalla, side by side OR NOT with the correct allies for us."

He releases a bit the grip on his pistol to stop aim her and slowly put it back in his pocket, and smirk to the Obersterfuhrurin :

"But of course, as Sons of Odin, it should not be advised to shoot on such a strong, beautiful and pure blooded woman, no? Besides, it is not yet my time either.
As the ruler of Wiking Nordland, i offer this : Economic and potential military partnership with you Nachfolgians, only because i believe our folks share a similar culture and should fight side by side in combat in case of a communist invasion. For the rest of the delegacies here, any possible agreement will be dealt with my Foreign affairs and economics ministers. Of course, if it hasn't already been concluded secretly before." He winks to the Obersterfuhrurin and sit back in his chair, finishing with all the calm of the world his cigarette while his personal guards remain spectaculary calm and stand behind his chair, cold-blooded.
Last edited by Wiking Nordland on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Nachofalgia

Foley sighed as he light his pipe. They were all too busy fighting over this proposed Nazi Europa Union Pact to remember why they were there: to save their people and empires from collapsing. He rubbed his temples as the arguments kept going on.
Will these fools get back to the purpose of this meeting? he thought bitterly to himself.
As he was doing so he noticed the Exilvanians weren't looking at his note about the trade agreement. Fair enough, he figured, they've got bigger fish to deal with right now.
As Foley smoked his pipe and worried about his empire and family back home his guards, noticing things so far seemed to be relaxed, decided to take a smoke break as well.

West Point

The Generals finally got a chance to meet. After the members of the 8th Armored and 101st Airborne finally left they had the meeting room to themselves.
"So," one of the Generals began "are we agreed on who is to be Grand Marshal once we take over?"
The Generals nodded.
General Arnold Quisling, the man who asked the question, smiled as he pushed some strands of grey hair away from his eyes.
"Then let's get to business."
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_[' ]_

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:38 pm

The Obersterfuhrurin once again sat quietly and listened to her colleagues arguement. Once again they flat out refused to listen to logic. Each one of them disgreed that the region wide alliance would destroy their autonomy. They would rather face the end by themselves than band together and have a fighting chance.

She waa tired of argueing with people that couldn't see tge reasoning behind her alliance proposal. Each counter arguement was more silly and off point. She held her tongue and let the others voice their opinions, but Geoffrey's was far too abrasive and rude. Angelika stared sternly at the man as he let off steam. The Obersterfuhrurin subtely signaled for her bodyguards to stand down as they were making slight defensive movements. When the man finished his rant, Angelika sighed before speaking.

" Herr Geoffrey, this is an honorable and respectful meeting amongst gentlemen and I suggest you act as such." Angelika said sternly. " With that out of the way...gentlemen, I understand and appreciate your concerns, but this talk about making more enemies is ridiculous. You speak about nationialists turning against you and it seems like these people don't want to contribute to-"

Angelika was interupted by a gun pointing at her head, from the last person to do so, Yngvar. She stared down the armed man with a blank face, before giving a smirk. She guessed that was was being too trusting of the foreigners, a mistake she won't make again. Her bodyguards didn't take the act so kindly and met the handgun with their assualt weapons, all eight of them. Angelika waved them off, confident that Yngvar was not going to fire, knowing thay he wasn't stupid enough to commit suicide. She listened to the man with intrigue, liking what the man was saying.

" Danke, Herr Yngvar. I accept your proposal and will talk to you personally afterwards. Gentlemen, I thank you for your insight on these matters. I respect your opinion and will not force you into this alliance. The offer will remain open if any of you wish to accept later on. May the Gods look over your future endevors. Is their anything you all want to discuss before i close this meeting."

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Drapania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Drapania » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:41 pm

*BREAKING NEWS*
The president of drapania announced today thay he would be opening up his nation to friendly economic negotiations. The president is quoted saying "Our beautiful nation of Drapania has a plentiful bounty of cannabis seeds as well as timber, we openly welcome any nations that are interested in trading some of this yield for fertile growing soil". The president now sits in his office contemplating other drapanian matters, and awaits a response.

Armenian Cilica
Attaché

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Armenian Cilica » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Tarsus Hemp Import/Export Corporation

To the government of Drapania,

We would be interested in the import of large amounts of industrial hemp for the production of hemp rope and hemp fabric.

Sincerely,

Ion Rockwell,
CEO, Tarsus Hemp Import/Export Corporation

Inside a massive tower overlooking Armenian Bay, high ranking officers, led by Davik Terzan, watched a PowerPoint on the changing world. Officers listened in and out of the speech. "...Massive resource depletion", "...We're sitting on a massive pile of oil...", "...Hostile forces counting among our neighbors would be desperate for these resources..." "...Donuts...", followed by a sudden snap in the prior monotonous tone. "Major Petrosyan! What did I just say?"
"Donuts, sir!"
"Outstanding, correct."
Tarzan walked off as a Lieutenant called the room to attention. They then wandered off to their prior jobs, usually as commanders of certain departments, or managing logistics.

To the government of Of Leben,

We'd like to offer you a large amount of oil in exchange for an alliance. We'd be happy to conduct face to face negotiations in Konz-Leben or Tarsus.

Davik Terzan and Constantine Lusignan
NOT ARMENIAN

Drapania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Drapania » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

President Draper enters the meeting room, where several of his international trade advisors and the CEO of the SDTO sit awaiting his arrival. the door opens and President draper walks in. everyone in the room stands up to show their respect. " everybody have a seat" everyone in the room sits down and shuffles the papers that sit in front of them, and the President takes his seat at the head of the meeting room table. " ok, the SDTO has informed me that they have received a telegram from the Tarsus Hemp import/export corporation in the nation of Armenian Celica, we are going to put a vote to this amongst those of us who are here to decide if we shall continue to extend this offer. all who are in favor of conducting negotiations with Armenian Celica please raise your hand and say I". everyone in the room raises there hand with a pronounced "AYE". " Anybody appose?" Dead silence blankets the room, while people look around at each other. " ok it is settled then, miss Miller, please send a telegram to AC at once and inform them of the good news".
" I will at once Mr. president.

the meeting adjourns.

A letter to the government of Armenian Celica and the Tarsus Hemp import/export corporation:

"We are happy to hear that you have taken an interest in the bounty of hemp that Drapania is blessed with. we would like to offer, for you to send either a delegate from your country's government, or a founding member of the Tarsus Hemp Import/ export Corporation to come conduct some negotiations. we have several things that we are interested in that Armenian Celica could possibly offer in exchange for an according amount of our hemp, thank you for your friendly diplomacy, our beloved leader looks forward to doing business with you. "

-south Drapania Trade Organization

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:54 pm

City of Konz-Leben, Of Leben

While Sapra had seen her father eating rather often, she still couldn't get used to the view. Every time when Akabar consumed his food in such untold quantities as now, she feared for his life, while being ashamed in the same time. However this time the shame was bigger than fear, because Sapra knew how much food Akabar could eat with nothing happening to him. This was nothing, compared to some bigger feasts Akabar had made back in Azgoghk. The man's body was amazing, he could be a master sportsman, if he had a different lifestyle. But seing the shock and disgust in the eyes of Carlos, she also understood that Akabar has lost much of his respectable royal status in the eyes of Lebenians.
"Lord Carlos" she adressed the Lebenian official, still using the Azgoghkian term of nobility, while knowing that Lebenian probably was not a highborn "I am sorry, my father tends to get a little... carried away while he is enjoying his meals."
Sound of squeaking was heard from the table while Akabar was trying to devour a giant piece of turkey while drinking a big cup of wine in the same time. Sapra shuddered a little, but continued bravely: "My father would like to thank you about the feast. He would also kindly ask of you to excuse his...extravagant behaviour. However there is no need for the ambulance, my father will be fine. Thank you for your concerns.
Still, I hope that all the diplomatic offers still stands - a trade agreement and a non-agression pact. Also, we would like to buy some weapons from your nation. We need anti-air batteries which our nation sadly do not produce. What are your thoughts on the subject, Lord Carlos
?"

Nachfolgia, The International Meeting

Corwin Qorrashi, High Prince of Azgoghk sat in his seat, stupified. He just had seen a ruler of a nation threatening another ruler with a gun, nothing less. He did not approve of this behaviour from Yngvar, but seing nobody, not even the Nachfolgian guards, reacting to this, he decided to do nothing. Still Nachfolgian Fuhrerin suddenly seemed a much weaker person than he thought previously.
"Lords and Ladies" he said, standing up "I see that we are not exactly seeing eye-to-eye here. However, before doing something rush, we should all remeber that at least a part of Fuhrerin's proposal - the military alliance - was a very beneficial one. I am sure you have heard what happened in Volksgaard? Not a lot of information for now, but it seems, that the current regime has lost control. If Volksgaard had been a member of a military alliance, they could request for all our armies to go and restore order. It is lucky that this time the new regime seems reasonable. But if they were some democrats, or worse, communists? We need a collective safety here - for our own sake!"

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:07 am

Konz-Leben, Viceroy's palace

A man in a Lebenian military uniform steps out of an elevator into a busy hallway under the Viceroy’s palace. Servicemen and agents in dark suits bustle along the hallways with paper work, submachine guns, and other miscellaneous items. Normally, these halls would be calmer. However, the Volksgardian coup d’état has put high command on edge. With around 80 Lebenian citizens and 2 priests in the capital, its unknown whether they are dead or not.

The man arrives at a steel door guarded by two agents. He flashes his identification and takes his glasses off to scan his eye to open the door. A voice from the scanner then give’s a loud beep, and the door opens. He walks into the room and he is greeted by Viceroy Fernando Sebastian of Leben. The man salutes his superior and hands him a slip of paper from within his pocket sleeve and then nods his head as custom.

“Thank you General, I’d like you to stay.”

The man nodded again and went off to take a seat. Leben took a look at the paper. It was a telegram:

To the government of Of Leben,

We'd like to offer you a large amount of oil in exchange for an alliance. We'd be happy to conduct face to face negotiations in Konz-Leben or Tarsus.

Davik Terzan and Constantine Lusignan

Franco Armenians wanted an alliance. It was certainly an interesting offer, however more pressing matters weighted him. He stuffed it in his pocket and turned around. Behind him, a round table with Alemans advisors, members of the chief of staff, intelligence officers, and other men sat discussing among themselves. Leben took his seat and called the meeting to order.

“You’ve been brought here due to the crisis at hand. I assume you were all briefed?”
As you know our Chancellor is unavailable. As Viceroy, I will replace him as Commander in Chief in a limited capacity. Now I need to know what’s going on.

The Head of the Imperial Intelligence Agency rises to speak.

“From what we know, the legitimate government in Volksgard has been overthrown. We’ve received no contact from our embassy in the region and we suspect that their communication abilities have been knocked out by the fighting. There is also the possibility that they may have been captured, killed, or worse.”

Secretary of the Navy Afonso Diaz takes a deep breath and sits upright to fix his posture. He begins to speak.

“The Volksgardian nation borders several other nations, including Wiking Nordland, a major power in that region. They may choose to intervene. If that’s the case, we will have bigger problems on our hands. As you know, Volksgardian ports are in close proximity to significant shipping lanes in the region. If we are to project any power onto them, Volksgardian ports will be needed. We are prepared to dispatch a-“

Leben interrupts him.

“Military intervention is not yet necessary. We will not dispatch more ships. Its not 1914. We will wait just a while longer. If we receive no signal, then we will not actively attempt to relive the situation.”

Konz-Leben, Viceroy’s palace

On the upper floors of the palace, Carlos is still overseeing the Azgoghk delegation.

Carlos sheepishly laughed, and spoke again.

“It is no problem your highness, sometimes it seems we have more food than we need. I’m glad that your father is well……..fed. We will keep and ambulance just as necessary. We do not want to say we did nothing while your father had a heart attack do we?”

Carlos at this point saw the ambulance as simply a formality.

I don’t even think that ambulance can fit him inside….

“You mentioned some arms deals yes? I am sure we can arrange some specifics can’t we? I know a friend of mind works at a conglomerate that specializes in this type of situation. As soon as this agreement goes through, I’m sure they will not have a problem tending to your needs.”

On the table, as Akabar ate, stacks of plates were being left behind. One of the poor maids who was charged with cleaning it up was having trouble keeping up. Thankfully, a butler stepped in to help. As some plates were being carried away, a man in a red robe and a red cap stepped in. It was Cardinal Kombran. He had been dispatched from Rome to attend to some matters in Of Leben. As soon as he stepped into the room, he raised his head is disapproval at the gluttonous sight in front of him. Carlos turned pale as he saw the scene unfolding.

Nachafolgan Reichstag

Aleman was beginning to lose some patience. The meeting had gone nowhere and his pipe was running out of tobacco. He took his pipe out of his mouth and was about to speak, before Corwin rose to speak and began talking. When he finished, Ricardo seized his chance to speak.

“With all due respect Mr. Quorashi, a military alliance would not be in our benefit. How could our nation put down calls for freedom? Would you put down a call for nationalism? How could we do this without looking like hypocrites? We are already bound to another economic alliance. We cannot join another one due to the nature of our current circumstances.

“As for you Misses Angelika? We appreciate your generosity and hospitality. While I lament that we couldn’t see eye to eye, I believe that our nations should have no ill feelings. In fact, to sponsor friendship I have a more lighthearted idea. I would like to propose an international Olympic competition, where the best athletes of each of our nations can compete. While this may be no serious matter, I believe it to be genial.”

Aleman leans against a wall and continues to smoke his pipe.

Muchania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Muchania » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:49 am

Festung Herzreißer, Southern Ödland, Exilvania

Heidrich tugs on his uniform tie to relinquish its grip from his neck. "Please pardon my eagerness to ensure that all connections are made this instant; as a man from a vehement isolationist nation, arranging affairs with other peoples that have coexisted with us for quite some time is a very honoring and exciting experience." He takes a moment to retrieve the notarized formal military and trade alliance papers from one of his file cases and hands them to the Exilvanians. "I trust that upon your leader's return that these will be processed accordingly, and by which point our Geoffrey shall also have returned. As I cannot speak in place of our head of national police, I am not certain she will be keen on taking any lessons in the art of the lack of mercy; there is a reason crime, with the exception of recent events, is nearly non-existent in Muchania. Despite this, I shall relay the offer to her anyway; the more we familiarize ourselves with the customs of each other, the better, in my opinion. And if you so agree to it, then I would be more than delighted to deliver a set number of troops to Wiking Nordland for joint exercises between us all. To work cooperatively with the esteemed high-ranking military officials of Muchania's new found allies, such as yourself, Herr Rubbel, would be a joy indeed."

"Also, before I forget, there is the matter of naming our military conglomerate that the Wikingrs brought up. Just now off the top of my head I have come up with W.E.M, its origins very obvious to us all, but of the selection provided by the Wikingrs, I vote for the Siegeif Alliance."

He then turns to his colleagues. "Do you gentleman have anything to add?"

Marschal Georg draws the attention of the Wikingrs. "In light of your need for a speedy departure, I shall have the formalities regarding the aircraft carrier purchase FAXed over to you."

"Josef?" Heidrich asks.

'Hm? No, I have nothing to add."

"Nor I." says Edmund.

"Well, I believe all business has been taken care of then. Before we embark to the airfield, perhaps we could all have a drink together?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erihs, Province of Eireweite, Muchania

The capital resides in a state of emergency, though the crisis had come and passed a few days ago. as far as the eye can see, the streets, building tops, train stations, and the like, are cluttered with the Heimatfrontschutz. The city block that encompasses the Imperial Capitol Building is surrounded by a thick line of riot Homefront Guardsmen, shield by shield and batons at the ready. Loudspeakers scratch with instructions, reminding the common folk of the recent curfew. The civilian inhabitants of this province continue on about their daily lives through various buffer zones of tape, cement barriers, and road checkpoints, baffled. The courtyard below the steps of the front doors lay pock-marked by explosive rounds and splotched with the stains of blood; by this point, the deceased have already been transported elsewhere. In total, one hundred fourty Communists dead, sixty-six wounded and captured, twenty-nine F.A.F officers dead, thirty-seven wounded. Upon response to the incident the Heimatfrontschutz immediately opened fire, resulting in a relatively quick end to the rebellion; this is mostly to the credit of the impressive rate of fire of the MG50sz machine gun, which was deployed with the support of sharpshooters. Franz-Adlar navigates the sectioned streets in the safety an APC escort with a Heimatfrontschutz detail, looking on at the disaster sight, on his way to Muchania's national police headquarters.

With grim conviction, Franz-Adlar turns to his Guardsmen, who look to him with reverence. "Gentlemen, when we arrive at the Central Precinct, I want you all to charge your rifles with safeties off; expect the unexpected where we are severely outnumbered and greatly unwanted. And whatever you do, do not let them provoke you. Stand firm and silent like a rock; they may get away with more than they should, but they all know they have no authority over the Heimatfrontschutz."

The gray brick building is short but wide, about ten or so stories; a pauper in comparison to the glass and steel monoliths that surround it. Exiting the warmth of their escort reveals the whipping frigid wind that funnels through the city, nearly blowing off Franz's cap. They march up the short set of steps, Franz at point guard; he turns to his men once more before proceeding: "beyond these doors, we enter no-man's land." He opens the incredibly tall oak doors to the main reception area. Inside, the jet-black F.A.F uniforms bustle about doing their daily business: organizing files, recording complaints, taking and processing statements, moving individuals to temporary holding cells, and filling out copious amounts of paperwork. They carry about them gloomy dispositions in the wake of loosing some of their own in the fray, until they begin to notice their new guests. One by one, officers stop and exchange their dreary faces for ones of disdain; eventually, the entire floor ceases its normal activity and focuses on Franz and his men. An awkward and uncomfortable silence ensues as the detail and their commander approach the reception desk.

Behind it sits a young Lieutenant with her uniform shirt unbuttoned well below her cleavage and jackboots upon the desktop, obnoxiously chewing gum while gazing at the latest edition of Stags of Muchania, a lewd magazine that caters to the female population of the nation.

"Ah-Hem!" Franz gruffly vocalizes to get her attention. She peers over the top of the magazine with scornful eyes. She drops her boots heavily to the floor and rebelliously places her cap on her head cocked to one side; above the brim sits a riding crop crossed with a segment of chain below a black widow spider: the official insignia of the Feminine Authoritative Force. She clasps her leather-gloved hands in front of her. "Can I help you?" she sneers, blowing a large bubble with her gum, which she then snakes back into her mouth with her tongue.

" I am here to see Veronika regarding recent events at the Imperial Capitol Building."

" She's down in the basement, that-a-way," she points to a thick iron door with with a placard that reads: "Coercion and Interrogation chambers below", "Buuuut, I'm afraid I can't let you down there with those weapons; you'll have to give those to me if you want to proceed." Franz begins to stir in agitation. "As I am more than sure you are aware that Erihs is still under a state of emergency, my men will not be disarming themselves." The Lieutenant stands and leans toward Franz. "Either forfeit your weapons right now, or I will have you arrested and detained.....indefinitely." The mob of silent on-lookers begin to slowly yet deliberately encircle Franz and his men, who form a defensive zone around their Reichsmarschall.

Franz now also leans toward the Lieutenant. "You so much as lay a hand on me or any of my men and I will declare Martial Law in Eireweite, level this whole building with our reserve tanks, and force all of you sadistic little children to march at gunpoint to the Frost Honey Fields, where you will begin harvesting this year's crop, bare-ass naked in the frozen tundra. Do you understand me?" He removes a small beacon from his pocket. "One push of this button and you can expect all 275,000 active troops under my command to descend upon you within a few hours."

The Lieutenant stares at Franz, still mashing her gum. She blows a large bubble that pops inches away from his nose before plopping back down in her chair, and raises her hand in the air. "Relax, girls, it's fine. get back to work." The crowd slowly disperses with resent and continues their normal events.

She resumes her fantasizing with the magazine. "Now take you and your little boy-toy squad here and get the fuck out of my face. Mistress is busy right now softening up some of the captured but I'm sure she'll have no problem with you interrupting her."

With nothing further to say, Franz and his men advance towards the heavy iron door to descend below.
Last edited by Muchania on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor
23. August 2009

Exilvania
Das Ödland
Southern Ödland
Herzer Mountain Range
Festung Herzreißer

Rubbel intently listened to what his dear colleagues had to say. It seemed that naming the alliance as well as getting those foreigners safely out of the country again were the last actually important points of his day. From all the names the Wikinger Delegate Dorr mentioned, he could only really approve of "The Nordic Pact" as that one wasn`t so clearly Wikinger influenced and could actually stand for all members of their alliance. He cleared his throat (which sounded a little awkward through the mask) before beginning to speak:

"Well, meine Herren, it seems that all major points have been dealt with. It really leaves only naming our alliance. And I suggest that it should be a name that can be easily used for good propaganda. And also one that represents all of us."

His head jerks around to fixate Dorr with the soulless stare of the gas mask`s visors.

"From all the names you mentioned, Herr Dorr, only one didn`t seem to be overly influenced by your nation. I thus vote for the Nordic Pact!"

He then bends down and comes up only seconds later, having retrieved a bottle with a blood red liquid within it from under the table.

"Not so hasty Herr Dorr. Herr Heidrich is correct that something as important as this needs to be sealed with a drink."

A ZZ Officer in the background gestures into a dark corner and out of it steps a ZZ trooper holding a tablet with 2 wine glasses of very high quality. He walks up to Rubbel who uncorks the bottle fills both the glasses with about a mouthful of the liquid. Before sending the soldier off towards the delegations. The trooper would almost rub the tablet under Heidrich`s and Dorr`s noses in order to get them to take the glasses. Rubbel remarks:

"Then let this negotiation end with our dear guests drinking the Aristocrats' Blutwine. I`m sorry that I`m not joining but it is forbidden for us to drink the Blutwine. Only the aristocrats may taste it."

If the delegates would actually drink it, they`d find out the goddamn wine didn`t just look like blood but even tasted very similar. How one could call that wine would probably stay unknown to them. It could be helpful though to know that the Blutwine was a copy of the Kaiser`s Bluttrunk. Made to look and largely taste like blood without actually being blood.

Now, if they downed it and didn`t actually vomit or express too much dissatisfaction with the drink, the Exilvanians will not rip the delegates into literal pieces and instead quickly escort them to the same Helipads that Adlar had already used. The Exilvanians had understood that their guests were in a hurry. And from there on it is the standard procedure. Stuffed into a transport chopper, flown to the airport where their planes were deposited and sayonara!

Nachfolgia
Sturmgeistberg
Reichstag
Conference Room

Dietrich had just been sitting there in his chair and watching them all blabbering. The only really surprise was Yngvar`s little suicide move. He smirked under his mask. Would`ve been funny to see how things in the world would`ve developed if he would`ve pulled the trigger. Sadly, he probably wouldn`t have seen how things would`ve developed in that case as everyone in the room would probably get killed immediately.

He was already about to leave when he finally heard something different in all the alliance jabbering. Someone had mentioned olympics. Something different. Something that his nation actually hadn`t done in the past centuries. Without standing up Dietrich called to Aleman:

"My dear colleague what a wonderful idea. Now, we`ll need an objective international body to think of rules and watch that they`re followed. Not to mention that we would need to find suitable locations and all. Build expensive stadiums and massive sport complexes. And find us some athletes.

Or we could just introduce an international arena...Fighting till death and all that..."
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Volksgard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volksgard » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Führers Office
•ReineStadt, capital city of Volksgard

Having received Wiking Nordlands message, Heinrich Buermann and the National Freedom Party Chairman, Gunter Minne (essentially the Vice president of sorts) composed the following reply.

"Greetings to our friends in Wiking Nordland,

We understand and sympathize with your concerns, we assure you that the new government of Volksgard harbours no ill will towards you, your people or your nation.
Concerning the issue of refugee's, we grant you permission to do with as you please any Volksgardian Citizens that attempt to cross into Wiking Nordland, We do insist however that you stay over your side of the border.
The current state of affairs in Volksgard is that major fighting has for the most part died down on the mainland, the worst of the conflict has been mercifully swift. The old regime clings on by a thread and only has control of a hand full of minor islands, we expect them to fall soon.

Our political views are those of Nationalists', we are a single party state and are also Atheists', this will not be a problem for the current religions in Volksgard as we allow most faiths to be practiced.

We thankyou for taking the time to read this and look forward to good relations fir the future.

Signed,

Heinrich Buermann, Führer for life of Volksgard

And Co-Signed by,

Gunther Minne, Party Chairman"

----------------------------------------------------------

•Mosley Island
•Southern most island of Volksgard
•HQ of the old regime's resistance

The motley collection of Army, Navy officers and a single Air Force Officer huddled around a map in the dimly lit central bunker did not present an inspiring sight. Dirty uniforms, unwashed and nervous faces, this was what was left of the resistance's high command, Richard Johansson a Kapitan Major (third highest rank in the Old regimes Army) and the current leader of all resistance against the usurpers was frustrated. A number of ships meant to be carrying a few hundred soldiers still loyal to the old regime had been sunk trying to escape Port Oberstand, troops which he desperately needed.

"Send word to all the nations of Nazi Europa" he growled "the true Volksgardian's require support, tell them that we humbly request help to fight a illegitimate uprising"

His comms officer nodded and hurried off to send the relevant messages, Johansson turned his attention back to the map of Mosley Island that was spreads ross the table in front of him, troop positions marked in red pen, there were few thousand soldier under his command on the island, a handful of aircraft and 2 ships.

He knew that they were all prepared to die for the cause and die they would unless foreign help came soon.

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:15 am

El Centennial, Issue of August 23rd, 2009

New regions to help the economy?

Konz-Leben is optimistic today as progress of the integration of the recently added provinces of the Sevii Archipelago and southern-Itchmagen is going smoothly. A few weeks ago, both regions voted to join the Union in outstanding majority votes in respective referendums. The regions are already going through serious modernization processes as both region suffered under poor management by their old regions.

Both the Sevii Archipelago and southern Itchmagen are rich in resources. With the market re-assured with Chinese rare-earth metals as well as increased alloy deposits in our new territories, the market has stabilized and is gradually recovering from the economic slump in past weeks. Although some say this was the calm before the storm, most believe that the economy will continue to recover.

The regions are currently under military supervision to help the transition, however, a large withdrawal from the regions is expected in the coming months as the new provinces create their respective colonial guards. Subversive activities in the regions have largely been quelled but in the meantime, we should all pray everything goes well.

Successful space mission: CEAT announces launch of new satellite

The Head Chairman at Centro de Estudios Avanzadas y Tecnicas, or “CEAT”, has announced the successful launch of the satellite Exito, a satellite created for space research and as a test of the advances of rocket technology Of Leben has made. Exact details on the specifications of the satellite are scarce. Although the nation gave up its nuclear weapons in 1991, much of the rocket technology since then has been kept for civilian or research purposes.

The project, which in total cost 2 billion dollars, created a stir in the Congressional assembly due to its costs. However, the funding was in part funded by private investors, including Viceroy Fernando Sebastian Of Leben, who said “We should never shun the advancement of technological progress.” The project was reluctantly passed, and delays almost sunk the project. However, the mission was completed, giving new hope that the fledgling space program will give the nation one more thing to be proud about.

Nachfolgian Reichstag Building, 8.23.09

“Im glad you showed interest senor. I’m not particularly fond of the idea of death matches, however, international sports and competitions, like sprinting, Swimming, soccer matches, shooting competitions- those sorts of things- seem very fitting. As for the arrangement of such a thing, perhaps our nations could set up an international organization of private individuals or publicly appointed persons to determine the rules regulations and things like that. I also think that this organization could also decide where to host these games. These games could be held at a different locale every time it’s held. But those are just my suggestions…...”

Aleman was now more interested than ever in such an endeavor. He always dreamed of an international sports competition, and was now closer than ever to realizing this dream. Aleman held his pipe in his hand, awaiting a response.

Viceroys Palace-Underground, Konz-Leben

A maddening, almost ironically deafening silence had filled the room. Fernando was anxious. Nothing had been heard from the embassy. Were they dead? Had they managed to escape? Worse? Whatever the case, if something had happened to them, Fernando would feel guilty for it. Everyone was just sitting idly, almost as if they were sitting on their hands, waiting for something bad to happen. Fernando was ready to give orders, when a beeping sound was heard. A small speaker on the round table began to beep, signifying someone was entering the room. Fernando stood and went to greet whomever had come.

Another man in uniform, this time not a general, was dispatching a message. The man handed him a slip of paper. Another telegraph.

“Thank you. Please send my regards to Juan okay?”

The messenger nodded and left. Fernando opened the message and read the contents. It was direr than it seemed. He turned and walked to face the round table. Ricardo looked a bit dejected, to the dismay of the men in the room.

“Whats wrong Senor?”-asked the secretary of the Army.

Fernando took a deep sigh and began to speak:

“The legitimate Volksgardian government seems lost. The new regime has displaced them to a remote island. We don’t know how much time they have. They are requesting aid. We are obligated by treaty to help them. If they call us into war, we are obligated to join.”

The room turned silent. Was war inevitable? Could they justify a war with the people? Would they go along with it? Fernando had to make all these decisions. Like his ancestors, he now had to make a decision-one that could change the course of the nation. It seemed that the weight on the world was on his shoulders. Finally, he remembered what his father had told him years ago. When the weight of the world is on your shoulders, you plant your feet.

Fernando’s face changed from a dejected look, to a determined one. He sat down once again. And began to speak.

“Send the two of our subs in the region on the mission. Protect our allies in Mosley island. Sink any rebel ships that come near. Do not allow the resistance to die. Send word to the Volksgardian government that we stand with them.”

Everyone in the room eyes shined. Perhaps, in some way, they too had realize what was about to begin.
Viceroys Palace-Dining Room, Konz-Leben

Carlos reacted quickly to what was happening he signaled the butler to come to him.

“Keep our guest entertained. Give them whatever food item they ask for. We have enough food in the stocks to feed an army of elephants anyways.”

“Si senor”- replied the butler.

Carlos turned to Sapra and apologized.
My apologies ma’m I have some brief other matters to attend to. Feel free to ask for more food if you like. I will be back before you know it..”

Carlos walked over to Cardinal Kombran quickly, but Cardinal Kombran didn’t look happy. He turned to Carlos to voice his disapproval.

“I hope there is good reason you are subjecting this good house to such obscene sin young boy. Have you had a change of faith?

“No father, nothing like that. They are foreign dignitaries, we were simply-“

---!!!!CRACK-!!!—

A large amount of plates fell on the floor. One of the maids tried to carry too many plates. They were piling up faster than they could be taken away. The cardinal looked even more displeased.

“Dignitaries? These people would qualify as INdignitaries. Look at that poor woman. Working at the expense of his gluttony.”

“I’m deeply sorry. Now please accompany me to the next room, this is no place for a man of your honors”

“Enough of your courtesies boy. I come here on business from Rome. If you are going to do something, than do it and don’t waste time.

Carlos nodded and took the man to the second floor where the Assistant Secretary of the foreign relations office could attend him.
Last edited by Of Leben on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Nachoflagia

Foley sighed and put away his pipe.
"Terrific," he muttered as he heard someone, Aleman he noticed, mention the idea of an Olympics game "just terrific you imbecile."
Foley was slowly loosing his temper. Olympics? In the middle of a Second Great Depression? In the middle of the worst famine to ever strike Columbia!? Were these leaders so detached from the realities around them?
He got out of his seat and strode over to Aleman and, kneeling so they were both at eye level, growled:
"And just HOW and WHO do you propose build this massive stadium, serve missing food, and magic up the funds to waste on games?"

West Point

General Arnold looked at his colleagues. He took a breath before speaking.
"Gentlemen," he began "Hancock and his Nationalists might've failed in their two Coup attempts. But we will not! Why? Because we are organized and are unified in our vision of a strong Columbia! One that is self sufficient! One that is not held down by some Red loving World Assembly or so-called region mates and allies. We, unlike Foley, are not stuck in the past. We have modernized our forces and show the world, show Nazi Europa, that Columbia is not to be messed with any more! No more handouts of food, oil, or eagles (Silver Eagles being Columbia's currency)! No more sons of Columbia to be sent off fighting a war we did not wish to fight! We will not be silent any longer! The silent majority is with us!"
The generals applauded Arnold's little speech. One of them stood up.
"And just how, exactly, are we going to succeed where Hancock failed?"
Arnold smiled.
"Simple. We move AA guns and SAMs into place and blow his plane right out of the sky when he returns in another day or so."

Columbia Times Newspaper

TRAGEDY STRIKES: RIOT STRUCK DOWN BY GUARDSMEN'S BULLETS!

August 9th, 2009-
Tragedy strikes the land when a group of a group of concerned citizens, looking out for their families, were massacred by Royal Guardsmen at Dole Station #39 in Mexico City earlier this morning! Capt. Polk had only this to say:
"What we did we regret doing. But we did only that which we thought was the only right course of action in the situation we were in. If we thought, in the mere seconds it took for a protest to turn into a riot, there was maybe some other way, we would've done it. But we couldn't think of another way until it was too late."
We have yet to receive any word from Captain-of-the-Guard Alexander Gladium.
_[' ]_

Volksgard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volksgard » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:11 am

A number of Volksgardian newspapers and there news have finally reached other nations, shedding a little more light on tge current situation.

VOLKSGARD NEW LAWS & LEGISLATION PASSED

Reports just released to newspapers, the first new laws and regulations passed by the new government, officials can be quoted as saying this was merely a small first step towards cleaning up the country. Please see list below for details. (from the Volk Times newspaper, number 1 in Volksgard).

• Alcohol has been banned, it is now illegal to buy, sell or consume any form of alcoholic beverage.

• Coffee has been banned, caffeine is now classed as a mind altering drug and due to the large caffeine content of coffee it is bow illegal to buy, sell or consume.

• High Vølk will now be available as an optional subject in schools, colleges and universities, people who learn it will be looked apon in a favorable light.

• Catholicism is now an accepted religion to practice in private places (I.e. Your home), it is still illegal to practice in public areas.

• Ethnic Volksgardian's with no criminal background are no longer allowed to be sold into slavery.

• Baseball is now recognized as an acceptable sport, clubs will be set up in schools and ideas generated about a possible national league.

OF LEBENIAN EMBASSY SET ABLAZE BY NORSE EXTREMISTS'

We regret to inform you that in the fighting that took place during the coup, the Of Lebenian embassy caught fire. The perpetrators were a pair of Radical Norse Pagans on the side of the old government, the fire blazed for 20 minutes and destroyed half the building. Only one person was injured, light burns and a splinter and the fire was soon put out by the ReineStadt Fire Department. The perpetrators were caught and are currently in Jail awaiting the Judges decision, The Führer Heinrich Buermann has issued a formal apology and states that the crime will not go unpunished.

The Lebenian embassy is being repaired and communications between the embassy and Of Leben have been re-established.
Last edited by Volksgard on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Viceroys palace, underground situation room

"Sir we have a message from our embassy in the region!"- A scrawny young man wearing glasses and a clumsily put on uniform signaled that he had regained connection. Fernando and his advisers were looking around a map of volksgardian islands when they turned around to look at him.

"You do? Put me in the com-link with them."- replied Fernando.

"Yes sir"

A computer begins to load a bar as the tech inputs the required information. A static noise and poor video feed can be seen on a large screen in the room. The silhouette of a man in the background can be heard, almost if fumbling with the mic.

"Hello? Can you hear me? I know the connection is a shot, we've been trying to communicate with you."- the silhouette can be heard speaking.

Fernando was tentative and ordered the tech to improve the feed.

"Come on, we dont have all day"-calls one of the men in Fernando's entourage.

The tech manages to slightly improve the feed, but its marginal.

"I'm afraid this the best I can do sir."

"Fine, we can at least we can hear them."

Fernando begins to speak and begins to ask questions.

"This is Fernando Sebastian Aleman, Viceory of the Lebenian government. We have been trying to reach you throughout this crisis but we have heard no response. Why?

*Static* "terrorists set fire to the building, old- *static* -we lost the antenna and com links in the fire. Luckily the local -*static*- managed to put it out. The new government has been very courteous. I hope nothing drastic has been- *static*-. Anyways no one was hurt. We should probably evacuate the place soon. The area is pretty unsafe and the current guards- *static*- cant defend the place in case of another attack.

"Well we have been trying to communicate too. It seems the brunt of the fighting is over. The old government is displaced on a few offshore territories and i'm unsure what we should do. We as of currently favor the government. We do technically have to help them. However, we have scant reports that the new government is a bit more modest. Can you confirm?

*Long static* Yes- *static* the new government certainly seems more moderate with some new reforms passing. We don't know what will happen next but we are certain that the new government is not like the old...."

"The feed seems to be getting better. I'm glad that you are okay. Our prayers are with you and all of the people in the nation. We will see about your evacuation. We hope that the new government is couth enough to facilitate your evacuation."

"*static*- the region has calmed down. I hope your decisions are guided by the holy spirit. I need to go, pressing matters -*static*- need my attention"

"Okay, brief us more on the situation at 1200 hours tommorow got that?"

"static* Aye sir *static*"

COMLINK DISCONNECTED

The situation was certainly more complex than it seemed. However, something didn't sit right with Fernando. The new government could just be trying to fool everyone to gain more support for the new government. However, Fernando felt more relived than anything. The people in the embassy were safe for the moment. However would they stay safe? Ricardo signaled the secretary of the navy to approach him.

"Yes sir?'

"Stop the current mission. Things have changed. The people in our embassy need our help. Order the new ships to patrol the sea lanes to and from Volksgard. If things go awry, authorize them to sink their ships. However, do not allow them to fire for any other reason."

The secretary looks surprised. "And if the enemy attempts to destroy them?"- he asks.

Fernando, thinks for a bit, and strokes his slight stubble. -"Then tell them to try to not resort to a counter attack unless the truly have to. However if the captain sees no other option...."

"Understood sir. Anything Else?"

Fernando thinks for a moment. -
"Also, tell me when the carrier group will arrive?"

"They are busy elsewhere. However, when they are done and reach Volksgard coasts, it will be approximately two months."

"That will be a problem. One last thing, retconn our message to the government resistance. Our interests may have changed. We want to know where they stand, and let them know that there will be a cost if we help them.."

[To the old voksgardian government]
We regret to inform you that our forces may not be able to contribute a significant force to aid you at this moment. However, a squadron of ships can be dispatched to your position if need be. Although we are bound by treaty to help you, you are no longer in any position to enforce it. Our aid in your cause may also conflict with our interests. We wish to inform you, that if you want our help, we will impose certain conditions on your government that will be determined at a later date. While we lament that this situation has forced our hand to cause you unintentional inconvenience, we will not put our men in a dangerous situation for your agenda, which may conflict with ours.

Sincerely, Viceroy Fernando Sebastian Of Leben

Nachfolgian Reichstag

The Columbian had kneeled to Ricardo. Aleman was startled by the situation but saw the look on King Foleys face. Aleman's grin and excitement turned to one of annoyance and displeasure.

"Perhaps you misunderstood me. If you do not want to host Olympics, thats fine. The locale will be all in one place. Each nation who wants to host it will bid for the position to an international panel."

Ricardo grinned again and thought about the situation he was in-and though of a wisecrack.

"I must be an important person- as i have a king kneeling before me. My mother always knew I'd be an important person."

Ricardo chuckled a bit at his own lame joke and then took a step back."

This is not a mandatory event. This is simply a friendly competition to stoke the flames our nations nationalist feelings. You should feel no obligation to join, and neither do you have to host any games. Although, coming up with a few athlete's would be nice. "

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:34 pm

23. August 2009

Exilvania
Das Ödland
Southern Ödland
Herzer Mountain Range
Festung Herzreißer

Hans Dorr was as pleased to hear that the alliance had finally a name and this was going to be the end of meeting, as he was unpleased to see what he had to drink, like if a man got hit in the kidney and pissed it.
But the giant smirked when he heard about Rubbel couldn't drink this blood looking wine because it was only authorized to aristocrats. He offers a drink for the alliance when he cannot even drink it !
Thus, Hans Dorr took the glass of wine and bowed the head to Exilvanians and Muchanians, putting his other hand on his chest :

" It has been a pleasure to deal with you, Exilvanians and Muchanians. May this alliance last long and that maybe others join it. We shall meet soon again i think. "

He proceed to rise the glass of wine and drink half of it. By then, he stops and walk slowly to Rubbel, and grab his mask with one hand :

" Next time you offer us a drink to seal an alliance, make sure to be able to drink it too, because that's not how it runs in my country. So now you will be nice and drink the other half of that glass, i will help you for this."

He laughs as he tears off the mask of Rubbel, and shove the glass into his mouth, and make sure that he doesn't waste any of the remaining wine who was left into the glass.

By then, he smashs Rubbel's shoulder and cheer him :

"Now, we can say that this is sealed. Ahahah, that wasn't so bad, isn't it? You've been able to drink an aristocrat only wine !"

His laugh suddently stop and his rudeness gets back on his face, as he turns back and ask to his delegates if they are ready to go. After an affirmative answer, he turns and goes forward muchanians and Exilvanians for an handshake :

"May we meet again. Muchanians, if possible make the aircraft carrier go as fast as possible to our port. But well that's a job for our administrations. Exilvanians, let's hope that the departure will run better than the arrival, i am not so used of the sound of mortars as i used to be."

Nachfolgia
Sturmgeistberg
Reichstag
Conference Room

Yngvar was pleased to hear about this offer for Olympic games, as Wikingers were competitors in soul, sports taking an important place into Wiking Nordland in order to promote healthiness of the population for general scientific racism theories and for his military system.

"That is a good idea, however how much time would it need for the infrastructure to be built. In the meantime, it would let enough time to our different athletes to prepare for it.
It leads to a lot of question that should be best dealt by our sport ministers."

He smiles and stands up :

"I miss my homeland, i think this is a good time to close the meeting, Obersterfuhrurin Angelika von Sturmgeist. However i want to give you my pistol as a gift for our potential cooperation between our two countries, and of course because after all, i guess that this is the first pistol that has been aimed at you, so i think it is an reward for it to be owned by you."

Wiking Nordland
Nordskalr
Capital of Wiking Nordland
Oberkommando Der Víkingr Herr

The old Jarl deputy Fritz von Scholz was pleased to read the answer of the new Volksgardian government. Thus, the orders about the treatment of the refugees wouldn't change.
However, he wasn't pleased to hear that all the faiths were accepted, considering the hate on Catholics and most of the other religions except Norse pagans.

Suddenly, the secretary runned to the office with another message ,this time of the old Volksgardian government. Fritz Von Scholz was having a good laugh to see the old broken government asking for help. Even though, this could be used in favor of Wikingers, as the country is land connected to Volksgardians, the threat to help the old or the new government could be used to max out the potential positive effects from offers for Wikinger help.

As he expected Yngvar to see the situation the same as him, he decided to write a message both to the old and new government, and give it to the secret intelligence department so that they make sure the message cannot be hacked.

To the old government of Volksgard :

"True Volksgardian government,

We see your request as legitimate, however, an intervention would possibly cost us a fair amount of soldiers so that we deal with the putschists, without taking count of the money cost. We don't see the point of helping you at the moment, but maybe you have something to offer us that we cannot resist to accept it.

Jarl Deputy Fritz Von Scholtz, from Wiking Nordland."

To the new government :

"Greetings Heinrich Buermann, Führer of Volksgard,

We received your message and we're glad to read your decent political positions. However we heard that the old government is still resisting on some islands of your country, we could offer you some military assistance. However, we don't like your stance about religious ideas. If such intervention would have to take place, catholic and islamic religions would have to be banned, we're not so fond to see such religions accepted arround our borders. We hope that you will understand our offer, and think well about it. You have the situation in hands for now, but the offer will remain if the situation changes.

Jarl Deputy Fritz Von Scholtz, from Wiking Nordland."

As he proceeded to give these message to the secret intelligence department, his hand began to shake from stress mixed with excitement, he suddenly hit the table with his fist and whisper to himself :

"Let's hope that the Jarl Yngvar will be pleased with how the situation is dealt. If an intervention in Volksgard country happens, i shall be able to smell the smell of Battle, like in my more younger days."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents