NATION

PASSWORD

Closed Nazi Europa RP [closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu May 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:I didn't mean to cause you to change the name of your elite branch. Though, Einherjar does suit you well since you're more heavily influenced by Norse than I am. We only have it as far as religion and a view unit who bear Norse names.

I feel so lonely with my ZZ (Elite/Reserve)...
Best thing is that I don`t even have a meaning for the ZZ.
I think I`ll let "Zoll" be part of it but I`m still searching for a fitting german word with z.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu May 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:I didn't mean to cause you to change the name of your elite branch. Though, Einherjar does suit you well since you're more heavily influenced by Norse than I am. We only have it as far as religion and a view unit who bear Norse names.

I feel so lonely with my ZZ (Elite/Reserve)...
I think I`ll let "Zoll" be part of it but I`m still searching for a fitting german word with z.

The German word for duty? Interesting. Have you tried Zackig? Means jagged.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu May 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I feel so lonely with my ZZ (Elite/Reserve)...

The German word for duty? Interesting. Have you tried Zackig? Means jagged.

I know.
I just got a nice idea.
Fits a little to the more comedic source of my nation but less to the unit`s elite status.

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Thu May 05, 2016 2:15 pm

It isn't a problem :p , don't worry. And yeah i took some time to find a new name lol. It suits well my nation so, going for it. That's only for the main name anyway, i keep the ranks, flecktarn style camo, spirit etc.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu May 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Wiking Nordland wrote:

It isn't a problem :p , don't worry. And yeah i took some time to find a new name lol. It suits well my nation so, going for it. That's only for the main name anyway, i keep the ranks, flecktarn style camo, spirit etc.

That's good. Two Children of Odin on the global scale.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Did an update of my App, with my military cut, i had arround 250.000 more in active and in reserves than my maximum allowed.

I checked a few other apps, Remnants of Exilvania, Volksgard, Muchania and Hairy men of god can have bigger military if wanted.
Of Leben has arround 350000 in active and in reserves more than maximum allowed.

That would be nice from you guys to keep your App updated one time per month.

Muchania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Muchania » Fri May 06, 2016 3:22 am

Wiking Nordland wrote:Did an update of my App, with my military cut, i had arround 250.000 more in active and in reserves than my maximum allowed.

I checked a few other apps, Remnants of Exilvania, Volksgard, Muchania and Hairy men of god can have bigger military if wanted.
Of Leben has arround 350000 in active and in reserves more than maximum allowed.

That would be nice from you guys to keep your App updated one time per month.

Workin' on it now, boss.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Wooowwww....Haegler's a dick. :p

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 08, 2016 4:38 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Wooowwww....Haegler's a dick. :p

:clap: :clap:
One day all humans will be the same! One day all humans will be dicks!

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun May 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Hope this one works:

GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: New United States of Columbia
Official Nation Name: United States of Columbia
Nation short Name: Columbia
Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that): 16,670,000
Government Style: Iron Fist Consumerists
Political Freedoms: Rare - 15
Civil Freedoms: Rare - 37
Economic Freedoms: 25
Human Development Index: 51.93
Nations Capitol: Washington
Head of State: King Paul Foley I
Head of Government: King Paul Foley I
State Religion: Orthodox Christianity
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): Nationalist Liberation Party (Nationalists wanting a Military Junta or Military Dictatorship), Citizens for a Democratic Society (Communists), Canadian Independence Party (Secessionists), La Raza (Secessionists/Hispanic Nationalists)
Political beliefs: Monarchism
Political Agenda and/or goals: Secure military might of USC, Get Gold and Silver to back up a failing economy, Secure Foley's position on the throne, Make sure USC comes out on top of victory or defeat

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: Non-Interventionist/Isolationist
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with): Wiking Nordland
Military Branch names:
Grand Army
Imperial Navy
Imperial Marines
Columbian Air Corps
Size of each military branch ( Both active and reserves): Total Active 1,208,627 Total Reserves 2,820,128
Grand Army: Active=600,000 Reserve=1,850,000
Imperial Navy: Active=250,627 Reserve=634,528
Imperial Marines: Active=160,000 Reserve=75,600
Columbian Air Corps: Active=125,000 Reserve=110,000
-----------------------------------------
Number of Chemical Weapons: 0

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): Capitalism with state control over certain industries (Arms Manufactoring for example)
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100): 1.47 trillion
Main Imports: Rare Earth Minerals, Food, Oil, Uranium
Main Exports: Weapons, Food, Cars, Oil

GENERAL INFORMATION CONTINUATION:
History of your Nation (Please be very detailed. You may also just use your Factbooks if you have some concerning this matter.): In 1783 the American War of Secession was over. His future-Excellency, Commander George Washington, returned to his home, Mount Vernon, in 1784 after leaving the Continental Army. In his absence the former colonies turned many republics descended into chaos. States were at war with each other, the economies were failing if not bankrupt, and Great Britain was poised to retake what it believed to be theirs. In terror and fear Washington's Aide-de-camp, Alexander Hamilton, rushed to Mount Vernon and for several days attempted Washington to become King and unite the republics into a Monarchy. Eventually Washington was convinced and, after several months of recruitment and training, he marched on Philadelphia with 40,000 men. After executing or exiling the various governors and supposed "Founding Fathers" for the traitors they were to the American Crown.
In the following years from 1787-1799 known as the Antebellum years due to the fact that the U.S. was expanded after the "Louis Agreement" as reward for King Washington leading his men in defense of the French Monarchy during the "Paris insurrection" and the U.S. absorbing Eastern Canada in the War of 1812. Eventually King Washington died and a succession crisis followed with the choice between two candidates for the crown: Adopted son George Washington Parke Custis and King Washington's brother, John Augustine. The succession crisis was followed by "The War of the " which resulted in the near complete destruction of New York and Boston. Eventually an agreement was reached where, for turning into a Constitutional Monarchy Custis would be King while Augustine would be Prime Minister. The Constitutional Monarchy was kept this way until the First World War. There King Alexander Wilson had abolished the Parliament and absorbed the duties of Prime Minister. Following the conclusion of the Great War during the Treaty of Versailles the King threated to unleash Columbian power onto the Allied powers if they wouldn't make the treaty more fair for Germany. Following the threat and Wilson pointing out the more dangerous spread of Communism the Central Powers monarchs were able to remain on the throne. In less than a decade the 1920 and 1930s were filled with the Second Great War where it was Western Monarchies vs. Eastern Communists lead by the Soviet Union and Communist China. The 1940s, finally gaining peace after decades of war, were known as "The Fabulous Forties" by later historians following a boom with the U.S.C getting a boost in industry and production. Eventually a new King Wilson dies and Queen Foley begins to raise a new heir: King Paul Foley I.
(Sorry if my History post is crap but it's the best I can come up with right now. And sorry if it's hard to read.)
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Sun May 15, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon May 09, 2016 7:41 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:Hope this one works:

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that): 16,670,000
Political Freedoms: Rare - 18.29 15
Civil Freedoms: Rare - 24.23 37
Economic Freedoms: 35.89 25
Human Development Index: 51.93 :?
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): Nationalist Liberation Party (Nationalists wanting a Military Junta or Military Dictatorship), Citizens for a Democratic Society (Communists), Canadian Independence Party (Secessionists), La Raza (Secessionists/Hispanic Nationalists)
Political Agenda and/or goals: Secure military might of USC, Get Gold and Silver to back up a failing economy, Secure Foley's position on the throne, Make sure USC comes out on top of victory or defeat

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with): Wiking Nordland
Military Branch names:
Grand Army
Imperial Navy
Imperial Marines
Columbian Air Corps
Size of each military branch ( Both active and reserves): Total Active 1,208,627 Total Reserves 2,820,128
Grand Army: Active=700,000 Reserve=2,050,000

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): Capitalism with state control over certain industries (Arms Manufactoring for example)

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed. You may also just use your Factbooks if you have some concerning this matter.): In 1783 the American War of Secession was over. His future-Excellency, Commander George Washington, returned to his home, Mount Vernon, in 1784 after leaving the Continental Army. In his absence the former colonies turned many republics descended into chaos. States were at war with each other, the economies were failing if not bankrupt, and Great Britain was poised to retake what it believed to be theirs. In terror and fear Washington's Aide-de-camp, Alexander Hamilton, rushed to Mount Vernon and for several days attempted Washington to become King and unite the republics into a Monarchy. Eventually Washington was convinced and, after several months of recruitment and training, he marched on Philadelphia with 40,000 men. After executing or exiling the various governors and supposed "Founding Fathers" for the traitors they were to the American Crown.
In the following years from 1787-1799 known as the Antebellum years due to the fact that the U.S. was expanded after the "Louis Agreement" as reward for King Washington leading his men in defense of the French Monarchy during the "Paris insurrection" and the U.S. absorbing Eastern Canada in the War of 1812. Eventually King Washington died and a succession crisis followed with the choice between two candidates for the crown: Adopted son George Washington Parke Custis and King Washington's brother, John Augustine. The succession crisis was followed by "The War of the " which resulted in the near complete destruction of New York and Boston. Eventually an agreement was reached where, for turning into a Constitutional Monarchy Custis would be King while Augustine would be Prime Minister. The Constitutional Monarchy was kept this way until the First World War. There King Alexander Wilson had abolished the Parliament and absorbed the duties of Prime Minister. Following the conclusion of the Great War during the Treaty of Versailles the King threated to unleash Columbian power onto the Allied powers if they wouldn't make the treaty more fair for Germany. Following the threat and Wilson pointing out the more dangerous spread of Communism the Central Powers monarchs were able to remain on the throne. In less than a decade the 1920 and 1930s were filled with the Second Great War where it was Western Monarchies vs. Eastern Communists lead by the Soviet Union and Communist China. The 1940s, finally gaining peace after decades of war, were known as "The Fabulous Forties" by later historians following a boom with the U.S.C getting a boost in industry and production. Eventually a new King Wilson dies and Queen Foley begins to raise a new heir: King Paul Foley I.
(Sorry if my History post is crap but it's the best I can come up with right now. And sorry if it's hard to read.)

You exceed your actual total active by about 100k troops
Your reserves axceed your actual reserves by almost 200k troops

Fix that and you can be accepted.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue May 10, 2016 4:41 am

Ahem
So, I added a nice little app archive.
I am the only one to post in there, is that understood? Good.
I`ll be storing your apps there to have a quicker overview while also updating them there.

About the updating:
Nordland and I have decided to give everyone minor events every sunday. This will give you for one something to post about if you have nothing right here and it will also update your nation stats.

Event Example:
A recent rise of patriotism has led to many young men volunteering for the army. Gain 20.000 additional reservists/soldiers in training.

Stuff like that.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Tue May 10, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Muchania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Muchania » Tue May 10, 2016 11:56 am

I am really sorry everybody but my post is going to have to wait another day. Shit's come up and I got to split five minutes ago.

Huguenoxe
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Huguenoxe » Sat May 14, 2016 10:41 pm

tag for possible sign up.
Christian, Paleo-Conservative, Race Realist (I am not a racist, I do not hate any race or claim one is superior, I merely acknowledge race exist.), I am a Traditionalist and stand for Traditional values.
Make America Great Again

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Sun May 15, 2016 7:43 am

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:
Not everything I post IC, whether in RPs or factbooks is to be taken seriously.

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sun May 15, 2016 8:10 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:
Hope this one works:

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Political Freedoms: Rare - 15
Civil Freedoms: Rare - 37
Economic Freedoms: 25
Human Development Index: 51.93

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Military Branch names:
Grand Army
Imperial Navy
Imperial Marines
Columbian Air Corps
Grand Army: Active=600,000 Reserve=1,850,000

ECONOMIC SECTION:

Number of soldiers have been fixed up.

ACCEPTED !

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 15, 2016 8:53 am

NNR, I can`t see your app anymore. Or anything else for that matter.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 15, 2016 8:53 am

Huguenoxe wrote:tag for possible sign up.

You`re not in NE.
And you`re not on the NE map.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 15, 2016 11:28 am

Stat Updates
-Exilvania: GDP Increase of 15 billion
-Wiking Nordland: GDP Increase of 15 billion
-Volksgard: GDP Increase of 10 billion
-THMOG: GDP Increase of 15 billion
-Of Leben: GDP Increase of 10 billion
-Azgoghk: GDP Increase of 15 billion
-Nachfolgia: GDP Increase of 5 billion
-Muchania: GDP Increase of 10 billion
-Hegrenia: GDP Increase of 10 billion
-Vichei France: GDP Increase of 10 billion
-Raktio: GDP Increase of 5 billion
-Kazabaltica: GDP Increase of 5 billion
-Columbia: GDP Increase of 5 billion

Leaders have been taking it upon themselves to strengthen theri industries and partly open new trade relations. Due to that most have managed to somewhat increase their GDP by a little. We will see if they`ll be able to go this path to the very end or if the economic crisis can catch up to them again.

Any ideas to make this system more objective will be greatly appreciated. This GDP boost for all is just meant as a little heads up. But remember, crisis is still lurking in the background. Now excuse me, I goota some applications.

Anivir
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anivir » Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: anivir
Official Nation Name: the republic of anivir
Nation short Name:
Population (Your NS Population divided by 100): 10.2 million
Government Style: inoffensive centrist democracy
Political Freedoms: average
Civil Freedoms: very good
Economic Freedoms:
Human Development Index: 56.5
Nations Capitol: Nulren
Head of State: ganon
Head of Government: ganon
State Religion: none
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): empire
Political beliefs: nationalism, militarism,
Political Agenda and/or goals: thinner income difference, higher defense forces, higher national medium income, better education (always trying to progress)

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: defensive, friendly, loyal, protectorate
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with):
Military Branch names: Boden Infanterie (normal ground troops) 685,113 active/ 113,065 reserve
Elitetruppen (elite forces) 332,001 active/ 99,401reserve
Marine (navy) 478,931 active / 604,324 reserve
Luftwaffe (airforce) 230,932 active/ 78,182 reserve
Nationalgarde 50,113 active /2,400,630 reserve

Number of Chemical Weapons: 20,000 small bombs (covers maybe 40 ft radius)
1,000 large chemical missles (covers about 10 city blocks)

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): centrist democracy
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100): 71,200,000
Main Imports: raw materials
Main Exports: vehicles

The republic of anivir have only participated in 2 wars since its founding, the war of 1998 against vaporwave nation, and the total civil war against itself in 2028.
war of 1998:
losses: 214,991
kills: 618,714
# of conflicts: 3
reason of war: political dispute
ending of war: treaty
2028 civil war:
parties: the republic of anivir, the anavirian liberation front
losses:10,000
kills: 17,000
# of conflicts: 2
reason of war: religious fanatical-ism
ending of war: total enemy annihilation
This country was founded on hard work and good intentions, we love to have good relations with people but WILL fight until the last anivirian is dead.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Anivir wrote:
Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Nation short Name:
Economic Freedoms:
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): empire
Political Agenda and/or goals: thinner income difference, higher defense forces, higher national medium income, better education (always trying to progress)

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Military Branch names: Boden Infanterie (normal ground troops) 685,113 active/ 113,065 reserve

ECONOMIC SECTION:

The republic of anivir have only participated in 2 wars since its founding, the war of 1998 against vaporwave nation, and the total civil war against itself in 2028.
war of 1998:
2028 civil war:
This country was founded on hard work and good intentions, we love to have good relations with people but WILL fight until the last anivirian is dead.

Huguenoxe wrote:tag for possible sign up.

You`re not in NE.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Anivir wrote:
Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Nation short Name:
Economic Freedoms:

MILITARY INFORMATION:

ECONOMIC SECTION:

war of 1998:
2028 civil war:

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:You`re not in NE.

Actually Avi is NE.

Also s/he's been in the region for 28 days so s/he just needs to get on the map.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Anivir
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anivir » Thu May 19, 2016 6:23 am

Raktio wrote:

Actually Avi is NE.

Also s/he's been in the region for 28 days so s/he just needs to get on the map.

and i do that how? im relatively new to all this (im a trans MTF, so i guess call me she lol)

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Thu May 19, 2016 6:57 am

Anivir wrote:
Raktio wrote:Actually Avi is NE.

and i do that how? im relatively new to all this (im a trans MTF, so i guess call me she lol)

Read through Nazi Europe's main page, there's a url for the current map on it, save a copy. Find where you want and what you think is an appropriate size for you (pretty miniscule since you have a tiny population) and then cover that area up with something (just pick a random color not already present and mostly cover the area) on MSPaint or the likes, then get a copy of that uploaded and send a url link of it to Wiking Nordland.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 am

Raktio wrote:

Actually Avi is NE.

Je, well, I noticed that but I was just too lazy to write a new minipost.
Instead quoted an old one.
And well, if she can be on the map, then she should go to Nordland.
Untill then, no accept.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents