NATION

PASSWORD

The republic of sevevill revolts from sevevill

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

The republic of sevevill revolts from sevevill

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:00 pm

The republic of sevevill revoltes from sevevill, we are ready to put up a fight to change of contrey from the crazy dictator of sevevill Joseph Henry. We are trying to push sevevill out of us after our first revolt. Their are around
16,000 sevilan service men controlling our contrey although they will not be controlled by sevevill you can say when they attack you (don't go crazy saying all of the men attacked a small patrol.) if you try to capture a city you can move troops in and do it how you like. Daztopa is the city where the sevilans are based. And I would prefer if that is taken last.

Story behind this.

The republic of sevevill was a small island off the cost of sevevill. They tried to attack their main contry at its time of need. They failed in return they were occupied by the sevevill army. Although at The time their we 20,000 trops based in the small contrey. Under col. Gerreld markul. His fighting force was reduced and some of his battalions were sent to the United States of Conner. The resistance left made of old milatary men and civilians with guns consist of 5,453 men and only have small jeeps a fleet of about 29. They do not have the capacity to defeat the sevilan army. They require assistance to become Indipendent.

Rules
Don't overdo it. It's not a big force I can add more people to the fight if neccasary. Takeing the side of sevevill you can attack rebels and other nations, this puppet will be controlled off and on by me. Wait for me (the Rebels) to respond before doing something.

Don't just say you defeated a force of 500 sevilan soldiers without takeing casualtys.

If you are a big/small nation don't send your whole army. Cap for helping ither side is around 10,000 for helping sevevill (armor dosent matter aslong as you can man it)
Helping rebels is a cap of 13,000 men. Same armor rules apply.

Have fun
I was summoned by my country whose voice I will never here but with veneration and love. ~Gorge Washington

this is a puppet of Sevevill if you did not already guess

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Joseph Henry sitting in his war room looking down.
"NO NO NO" looking down at a report "send more men they need to be re enforced. Give them 16,000 more men. Recruits only fresh out of training. We need the others in the LFN."
The orderly he was talking to saluted and ran out of the room he then turnd to his commanding general "send 15 atlas guards to protect Col. Gerreld, we can not afford to lose him. Col. Nicolas Ferrelld should be on standby with the 121st and the 226th on the cost ready to help him." Looking back at the iPad that had the captured message for help.
"Yes sir, we will do our best to fulfill this within the week."
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Marcus Greenville stood next to his ak-47. He was the comander of the rebellion. They were just raiseing the flag of the rebellion over their milatary base. Old but it would work as it was in the middle of woods. There were more troops coming in force... hopefully. they needed help but they would do their best without. All they had were some old uniforms from the old army and some jeeps but it would have to do.
I was summoned by my country whose voice I will never here but with veneration and love. ~Gorge Washington

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Code: Select all
Prince's Council Meeting, 1800 hours, Andorra

The meeting of the Prince's occurs in which every Prince of the Confederacy meeting in one the their capitals to discuss topics of the day, national issues, domestic problems, and possible forgien aid programs.

"Any other topics of discussion" asks the Prince of Luxembourg
"Indeed, as you all know my government has been assigned to foreign relations and have found a country has been annexed and illegally invaded." replies the Prince of Andorra
"Oh really? Do say more" says Prince of Liechtenstein
"A Dictatorship has overthrown the republican government of an island nation"
"Why should we care about a dirty island" says the Prince pf Monaco
"Investment opportunities, banking influence, and influence"
"It's settled, we'll get involved, however we shouldn't be too attached to it the occupiers are great in number, I'll write the telegrams, dismissed" the Prince of Luxembourg says

To: Republic of Sevevill
Salutations, our nation is most upheld at the notion of a being under control of a tyrant dictator and our citizens empathize your government and people. We are willing to some 'special operatives' for your nation, and to create a resistance program, however we aren't quite willing to actually declare war, as we have yet to see any reason that we can benefit from. We are also willing to send red cross volunteers for medical aid to your people and for the peacekeepers to evacuate government leaders that maybe targets to these rebels. We will be willing to declare war on these rebels and create an expeditionary force with made up of a division, if we see a financial gain in it, however we don't and your government is, frankly, not in the position in which they can offer a financial gesture (because there is no government. We can do all of this and more at the will you and your people.

To: The Government of Sevevill
Our Nation's Government REFUSES to accept and recognize you nation and will propose a national trade embargo on your disgusting, tyrannical dictatorship to the world assembly and if it fail will simply embargo you, meaning millions lost from banking (due to our extensive bank, gambling, and stock network). In fact, our majesty's government has CURRENTLY requested that we send aide the former (and true) government of the Republic of Sevevill as of the time you receive this message. Our request, back down or prepare to experience the death of Fascism and the freedom you Sevevill's people.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

Grande Republic of Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 pm

GRA Sevevill Foreign legion garrison Becker, 5th company, A squad
LCP. Jackson
He was new to the GRA Foreign legion and now his country needed him. He joined the GRA military for its more bountiful opportunities unlike the limited ones that the Sevevill offered. He was riding in a M12b with his squad and was ready for anything. But he was unprepared for what would happen next. A RPG hit the M12b it was a mess. Once he crawled out of the wreck gunshots erupted all around him. He grabbed his gun and started to fired at the attackers. The ringing in his ears got stronger, but he heard one soldier yelling for an Airstrie from a GRA F-35. He continued to fire until his hands went numb. once one clip went empty he put another one in. The bodies were piling up. He heard a soar of a jet and the GRA fighter delivered its payload on the rebels. He could feel the heat of the Napalm on his body, he heard the screams of the attackers as they burn. He couldnt help but feel pity for these poor souls. But atleast they survived
A squad, 5th Company, GRA foreign Legion
OOC: this GRA garrison is a newer one which is about 2 years old and is very small so they will suck at fighting
Last edited by Grande Republic of Arcadia on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
GRA overview
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636136
GRA military
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636075
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
American Conservative, leaning towards Fascism
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
~Benito Mussolini

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Minor Principalities wrote:

The meeting of the Prince's occurs in which every Prince of the Confederacy meeting in one the their capitals to discuss topics of the day, national issues, domestic problems, and possible forgien aid programs.

"Indeed, as you all know my government has been assigned to foreign relations and have found a country has been annexed and illegally invaded." replies the Prince of Andorra
"It's settled, we'll get involved, however we shouldn't be too attached to it the occupiers are great in number, I'll write the telegrams, dismissed" the Prince of Luxembourg says

Salutations, our nation is most upheld at the notion of a being under control of a tyrant dictator and our citizens empathize your government and people. We are willing to some 'special operatives' for your nation, and to create a resistance program, however we aren't quite willing to actually declare war, as we have yet to see any reason that we can benefit from. We are also willing to send red cross volunteers for medical aid to your people and for the peacekeepers to evacuate government leaders that maybe targets to these rebels. We will be willing to declare war on these rebels and create an expeditionary force with made up of a division, if we see a financial gain in it, however we don't and your government is, frankly, not in the position in which they can offer a financial gesture (because there is no government. We can do all of this and more at the will you and your people.

Our Nation's Government REFUSES to accept and recognize you nation and will propose a national trade embargo on your disgusting, tyrannical dictatorship to the world assembly and if it fail will simply embargo you, meaning millions lost from banking (due to our extensive bank, gambling, and stock network). In fact, our majesty's government has CURRENTLY requested that we send aide the former (and true) government of the Republic of Sevevill as of the time you receive this message. Our request, back down or prepare to experience the death of Fascism and the freedom you Sevevill's people.

To: Minor Prinsapalitys.

We will do our best with what you offer. the sevilans treet us like dirt. We will fight to the death and when we are established. We will pay you for losses in combat.
we hope to see you soon.
Signd,
Marcus Greenvill

OOC: GRA what side are you on. will add casualtys when you tell me.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:31 pm

The republic of sevevill wrote:
Minor Principalities wrote:

To: Minor Prinsapalitys.

We will do our best with what you offer. the sevilans treet us like dirt. We will fight to the death and when we are established. We will pay you for losses in combat.
we hope to see you soon.
Signd,
Marcus Greenvill

OOC: GRA what side are you on. will add casualtys when you tell me.

OOC: right now we are neutral and the KIAs: 23 soldiers MIA: 0 WIA: 34 we will most likey side with the rebels
Last edited by Grande Republic of Arcadia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRA overview
GRA military
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Vince Danials sat In his armourd transpot. they were on death lane as it was called. they had lost four tanks and 500 men in the last month on this road.
"I used to do something that was important... Now im here." A soldgier in the back of the BMP said.
"What? Cleaning the lavatorys, makeing coffe?" joked another.
a shot clinged off the side of their bmp,
"REBS, DISMOUNT NOW!" Yelled Vince. Grabbing His M4a1 he jumped out of the BMP. "PKM IN THE FOREST. HEVEY FIRE!" he yelled. the other soldgiers piled out. More than one Sevillan body was on the ground. He saw a medic fall to the ground. A RPG went over his head.
he pulled his gun out and fired into the dence forest. not seeing much.
"I DONT WANT TO DIE!" Yelled A bleeding soldgier on the ground. Vince fell to the ground crying.
"WHERE ARE THEY?" he said. At that moment he was sorrounded by men in diffrent uniforms carrying ak-47's and other weapons Like PKM's and RPG's. One of the man stepped forward. Grabbing the Dogtags form around his neck. Ah the first dogtags of the war, I Like saveing these things, honoring the men I kill... Vince... Enjoy the Gods" Takeing his sidearm out and shooting through vince's head.

Col. Gerreld sat in his office admireing the cost.
"you know this used to be the presidents office" he Bragged to the atlas Lieutenant who had been sent to protect him. there were more of them wandering around somewhere. two infront of the door was the only others he has seen but he had recived a telligram informing him he would have more. "This island is a true masterpice..." Gunshots of a fireing squad. assasinating rebels who would not give up informtion. "The art and food is top notch. Best stuff you will ever have... You must accompany me to dinner in town, perhaps tonight?"
"Sir I will join you. but this will be the last time in a while you will dine in a public establishment." He said before quickly adding. "even if this city is 'loyal.'" he was stressed out, this Cornal was a compleat buffoon. He was still going to protect him with his life.
"Ok Tonight it is. Lets say 6:00 exatly I will meet you there. The Presidents bar Is a fine place we shal dine there."
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:39 pm

OCC: Thank you for your help, but wasn't it rebels who shot at your convoy?

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Luxembourg Barracks

"Lieutenant Colonel, I have a telegram requesting you arrival in Sevevill requesting that you follow these orders, because they are from the Princes themselves." says the Commandant of the Commando Brigade. "Instruct and build up the numbers of all sympathisers of the republican government from the land of the heathens and do it covertly. Remember, there are civilians, they aren't officially your friends but, don't attack because that's a crime or let them spot you, but the consequences are must less worst if you're spotted by them then if you're spotted by the Sevevill." Commandant of the Commando Brigade says

"Sir, yes sir! The situation should be like in Brazilistan correct?" responds Lieutenant Colonel Heinrich 'Killer' Speer

"Exactly, but this time, try not to get caught. Also, I'd prefer that you stick to helping the resistance, not the field, dismissed!"

The Lieutenant Colonel was a good soldier, but that was his problem, he always was a successful commander in covert missions however he never actually was ever covert. He often found himself in the middle between his battalion's encampment and the capital building. His nickname 'Killer' wasn't of his choice but, rather was given to him by his men. He was nervous about the mission but, would do his best to give pride and glory to the fatherland. He walked to his battalion headquarters and informed the men about the mission. The men were dressed into civilian clothes, entered their C-130s and were ready to mobilize.

To: Marcus Greenville
I am Lt. Col. Heinrich Speer, the commandeur of the 164th regiment 2nd battalion commandos, a mobilized force of the Principalites. We are in our planes, we have supplies, and will fight for right and freedom and to build and keep our honour in service of fatherland, in the liberation of your country. We're ready to help, but need an area to land in, direct us to a airfield and we can meet. Also we've temporarily switched allegiance to the a third party belligerent force, so our government hasn't technically mobilized troop, nor have they declared war against the offical Sevevill Government.

Salutations, until we meet.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 pm

To: Lt. Col. Hinrich

You will land in the old milatary base, if not there there are also filds nextdoor suitable for landing their will be a red flare out in our base.

OOC: sorry for the badly done response I was on my phone. And the fact that this is my other account xD imagine this being the republic of sevevill
Last edited by Sevevill on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:33 am

The republic of sevevill wrote:OCC: Thank you for your help, but wasn't it rebels who shot at your convoy?

OOC: right now its only speculation until an investigation is launched
GRA overview
GRA military
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:23 am

Sevevill wrote:To: Lt. Col. Hinrich

You will land in the old milatary base, if not there there are also filds nextdoor suitable for landing their will be a red flare out in our base.

OOC: sorry for the badly done response I was on my phone. And the fact that this is my other account xD imagine this being the republic of sevevill

Sorry I could not log into this account last night becuse my friend was using It to set up this tred. I meant to respond to minor principalities
Republic of sevevill resistance: KIA: 123 MIA: 3 WIA: 46
Sevevill army: KIA 345 MIA: 23 WIA: 123

Climalite
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Entering the War

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 am

Supreme Leader Snoke stroked his chin. We know what it is like to have a rebellion. Go, send 5000 men to the army. With our forces the rebellion will be vulnerable....he leaves with little emotion.
Last edited by Climalite on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personal Views

Pro:Conservative,Nationalism,America,Life,Gun Rights,
Anti:Clinton,Sanders,Liberalism,Gay Marriage,Free Trade

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 am

Sevevill wrote:Joseph Henry sitting in his war room looking down.
"NO NO NO" looking down at a report "send more men they need to be re enforced. Give them 16,000 more men. Recruits only fresh out of training. We need the others in the LFN."
The orderly he was talking to saluted and ran out of the room he then turnd to his commanding general "send 15 atlas guards to protect Col. Gerreld, we can not afford to lose him. Col. Nicolas Ferrelld should be on standby with the 121st and the 226th on the cost ready to help him." Looking back at the iPad that had the captured message for help.

Our troops will arrive soon in your country to help you.....once they're there we will command them to do whatever is needed to stop the foolish rebellion.
My Personal Views

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:47 am

Climalite wrote:
Sevevill wrote:Joseph Henry sitting in his war room looking down.

Our troops will arrive soon in your country to help you.....once they're there we will command them to do whatever is needed to stop the foolish rebellion.

Thank you for your assistance, We will be sure to use your help in fighting.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 am

Due to great technology our troops have already arrived, it only took 4 hours.....we are prepared for battle.....can we strike the rebellion yet?
My Personal Views

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:30 am

If you wish... They hide in forests waiting to strike we will have our SG-42 planes dropping agent orange to kill trees amd ween them out of hideing. Go down to FOB Charlestown on the side of the island thir is a road witch will see you down death lane or road 2. part was napalmed but they are still there. We have lost meny men on this road. God speed.

~ col. Gerreld.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:35 am

Sevevill wrote:If you wish... They hide in forests waiting to strike we will have our SG-42 planes dropping agent orange to kill trees amd ween them out of hideing. Go down to FOB Charlestown on the side of the island thir is a road witch will see you down death lane or road 2. part was napalmed but they are still there. We have lost meny men on this road. God speed.

~ col. Gerreld.

How many men are there?
I'm plotting an attack.
My Personal Views

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 am

CLIMALITE STRIKES

Climalite's 5000 droids have decided to go and attack The Republic.....they realized that many troops were on the right side of the island.....resulting in our droids moving to that area.
*Droids enter the area with little emotion....they come across a road and decide to patrol around the forest and road.*
My Personal Views

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:56 am

We can't say... They have killed over a hundred of our men and stole our milatary assets. We believe around 200-400 people are there.

Capitan major Demitri Makarov flew high over the forest plane loaded with napalm. His SG-80 was overloaded and heavy on the controls. Their was one other plane with him. Same as his they were looking for the lost convoy that was missing. He had been flying along for a hour and a half and was running out of fuel. Suddenly a volley of shots crashed into his plane.
"Dimitri your plane is leaking napalm, I suggest bailing before those things decide to make you a pice of toast." Looking back he saw the private dropping his naplam into the forest and pulling his plane back to avoid being destroyed by a sheet of fire.
Dimitri dropped his load and also turnd his plane back twards base.

SG-80
Last edited by Sevevill on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am

*Due to the leak the division of droids were pulled out.*
Last edited by Climalite on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personal Views

Climalite
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Air Force Attacks

Postby Climalite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am

*The First Order of Climalite has decided to send tie fighters and bomb all coordinates on the right side of the island.*
Last edited by Climalite on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personal Views

Liberated Free Nations
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Free Nations » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 am

Though the Democratic Republic's entire army is tied up battling insurgents and peacekeepers at home, it sends a number of long-range chemical ballistic missiles from its Omega Complex toward the rebellious Republic in retaliation for President Joseph Henry's aid to forces seeking the overthrow of the DRLFN, unaware that a rebellion was going on there.

OOC: What effect the missiles have is up to you. They could veer wildly off course, damage rebel-held positions, or kill mostly civilians...
Last edited by Liberated Free Nations on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Full Name: The (Former) Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations

The reactionary foreign oppressors ruling the nations of our Union, criminally implementing a policy of decadent consumerism across the land with an iron fist, are on the retreat before the legitimate government of the working class fighting to rebuild the only Marxist state on earth, which was WRONGLY classified as a Psychotic Dictatorship. We will return to power inevitably.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:05 pm

The missiles fall in a city killing 4,000 civilans. and 234 rebels.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Next

Advertisement