NATION

PASSWORD

The Shadows of Terror (Sunalaya only CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Rhodevus

Ymira chuckled as she revealed herself from her spot in the back of the room "Sorry, Diana, but I had already offered." Ymira walked into the center of the room and said "I was hoping you'd be here soon, since I was not able to come to you. Rezua is at war with Drey's forces. I need to know if you and the Rhodeve will be supporting my army." Ymira looked at Diana, a strange look on her face "Not that you've not supported us but...there was that one time. My troops will not be feeling too good if the Rhodeve aren't as far into this as they are."

Senk City

In the chaos of the city, no one noticed the soldiers coming from the subway until it was too late. In full combat uniform, a column of 400 Tsarist soldiers appeared. In an instant, the Tsarists began to join the Senkarian soldiers loyal to Drey and began firing on civilians, and rounding up those who had given in. Not long after, another force of Tsarists emerged from another subway. Only with one was different.

These Tsarists wore black cloaks, the fearsome elites of the Tsarists. Or so their "allies" thought. They ripped off their cloaks and revealed Kevlar vests with white swans painted on them. For an eerie minute, the former Tsarists and Tsarists glared at each other. A Tsarist laughed "So now, after all we have done, you think you can be moral and fight against us?" A man at the head of the swan column walked forward "Sometimes we must act on our conscience, even if it is late."

The Tsarist laughed at the Swan officer. "Well you picked a hell of a day to do it. You're surrounded, so you'd might as well surrender now." The Tsarist raised their guns at the traitors. The men on front of the ex-Tsarists seemed bored. "You know...we are elites." Suddenly, blaring heavy metal erupted from no where. It was painfully loud, and masked the sound of bullets raining down on the stunned Tsarist and Senkarians. This music acted as cover for the snipers who had chosen hiding places in the surrounding buildings. This music was cut short soon after it started, it had done its job and let the former Tsarists get to cover.

The two sides began to fire on one another, it was soon apparent that the swan Tsarists were losing the fight. There were too many enemies. Just as they planned it. The swans withdrew back into the subway, leading civilians down with them. In the subway was more swan soldiers,who had the trains running. Civilians were quickly loaded up with swan soldiers and sent out of the city. Not many people could actually be gotten out, but their leader had wanted to show the former Tsarists could save civilians. As the enemy rushed down the narrow opening, they were quickly gunned down. Subway warfare, classic Tsarists tactics.

For nearly ten minutes the Swans held off the enemy Tsarists and Senkarias, before they too retreated. The officer who had spoken earlier and fifty of his troops were the last to escape, taking the last train with them. The officer wielded two pistols, and shot with extreme precision to cover the last of his troops. They headed towards the outskirts of the city, to a place they expected to be empty. As the ex-tsarists got off the train, they realized the woods they were heading into had Rhodeve troops in them.

The officer walked in front of his troops, placed his pistols on the ground and greeted the Rhodeve, "I am Ludwig Edwards. I was a captain in the Rezuan Army, before the Civil War. We have had...disagreements with you, your leaders and, of course, the leaders of Rezua. We now realize that our decisions were wrong. We had wanted to save lives, to restore Rezua and her people to the power we once held. We...or at least I, have begun to realize that is not what the people wanted. Power is a cage that controls people, not frees them. We, however, have decided to try and...fix our error. While I can in no way ask for forgiveness or trust, I'd like to ask you not to shoot me down and just...hear me out? My troops and I have joined Noctaria in this war."
Last edited by Rezua on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Rezua wrote:Rhodevus

Ymira chuckled as she revealed herself from her spot in the back of the room "Sorry, Diana, but I had already offered." Ymira walked into the center of the room and said "I was hoping you'd be here soon, since I was not able to come to you. Rezua is at war with Drey's forces. I need to know if you and the Rhodeve will be supporting my army." Ymira looked at Diana, a strange look on her face "Not that you've not supported us but...there was that one time. My troops will not be feeling too good if the Rhodeve aren't as far into this as they are."

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

IC: Diana smiled nonchalantly. "Well, I hope your troops will be able to meet mine, which are already there. Good day Chairman Noxsidera." And with that, she departed.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Rhodevus

Ymira laughed "Good one! We're already there!" Ymira looked at Noxsidera "She knows I've had troops there this whole time right?" Ymira wore that "do I even matter" face for a second before sighing. "Meh...whatever. We don't do things to be recognized, we do things to help people."

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Senkaria
A Dark Forest

President Mortimer kept his mask. His face did not convey his true feelings for the man. Inside, he knew Drey had lost it. The man had no doubt been played by an organization out for its own skin. Looking into the camera, Mortimer could not actually see Drey, but he could feel stubbornness in the man’s voice.

“I care, Drey, because the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I will not stand by idly as the crows pick at your corpse. We both know that.” He let that statement sink in for a second.
“I am not done. Depending on your next actions, you may not be so lucky.” Mortimer signaled off camera for the video call to end. When the camera man gave the President a nod, the man got up and buttoned his jacket. “Mistral, please alert the situation room that I will be coming down there shortly. We have much work to attend to.”

In the helicopter, the commandos were now preparing for their last task of their mission. Without speaking, the pilot began to turn on the engines of the helicopter. Next to the Chairmen, two men got an item out of a compartment in the helicopter. It was a small cell phone. They handed the item to the Chairmen. Next, the man who was holding the tablet before opened the door to the helicopter. The roar of the roater blades filled the cabin. Next, the two men by Drey took the man and pushed him out of the helicopter. The Chairmen rolled onto the ground, which was slightly wet due to the dark cold night.

Without a goodbye, the door to the helicopter was slammed shut. A few moments later, it took off, headed away from the clearing at a low altitude. Its lighter were turned off. Soon the roar of the blades became less and less noticeable. When Drey tried the phone, he found that it was locked. After nearly ten minutes in the clearing, the phone unlocked itself and made a slight buzz. Drey glanced at the devise. He could place a call. He was now free to leave.
The helicopter approached the airstrip under a different call signal, one from the USJR embassy. Upon landing it was brought into a hangar. The crew of elite commandos quickly boarded the last plane taking off towards the USJR. They joined the rest of the embassy staff. Back at the embassy, the final security detachments were now preparing to evacuate the facility.

Jamestown
Situation Room, One Hour After Martial Law

For the past twenty four hours, the advisors of the President had no rest. The crisis had quickly escalated. Every commander in the room knew that the situation grew worse by the hour. It was time they simply did not have. All of the intelligence officer had given the same picture. There was fighting in Rezua between government forces, those forces loyal to the former Chairmen, and there was the awful reek of the Brotherhood, Rezua and Rhodevus all about it. The President was livid.

It was clear that the Chairmen had not taken the steps needed to secure Senkaria, and now western powers were getting involved. It was time to take off the gloves. For the past day, the Commission on Military and Defense had been plowing through data, spreadsheets, satellite imagery and charts to create the Republic’s response to this great collapse. The President had to act before the Politburo did. As a result, the President had tasked all the offices with busy work. The Politburo would have difficulty assembling a policy before the President acted on his own accord.

The room was stuffed with military officers. Upon the entry of the President, all of them stood up. As custom, the President waved them down. He had enough bullshit to deal with already. On the large electronic screens around the room, maps of Senkaria, the Sunapacific, and North Sea were all up on each side of the room. Known points of interest, or military assets, were listed and marked, with their nationality detailed in color. The feed was live from the USJR’s intelligence centers at the Soviet Air Defense Service Bunkers outside of Jamestown.

“General, please walk me through Operation Blue Shade.” The President ordered bluntly. No one got up, but the required speaking began.

“Operation Blue Shade has been created to give the USJR a foothold in Senkaria as the situation continues to deteriate. Already we have seen foreign elements inside of cause civil turmoil. Our analysts predict that it is too late to stop the nation from sliding into chaos. Our main objective at the moment is directing this slide and securing the USJR’s protection.” Everyone in the room knew this was grim information.
“Our priority will be to enable the USJR to deliver the most amount of supplies and fire power as possible into Senkaria while securing our objectives. Our priorities are, of course, air defenses and nuclear facilities. We have had the list of Senkarian targets for some time, and due to the nation’s willingness to supply us with more data, we can strike these facilities with great efficiency.

Stage one calls for the use of surface to surface cruise missiles deployed by our attack submarines in the waters north of Senkaria, and several elements of the East North Sea People Republican Navy Group, accompanied by the use of stealth bombers armed with anti-radiation missiles to destroy active radar used by Senkarian SAM batteries.

It is assumed that the Senkarian chain of command is seriously damaged, and that threat by organized aerial resistance will be minimal. However our bombers are targeting airstrip defenses first.
We have redeployed two amphibious assaults vessels to accompany the carrier group to the waters in between the USJR and Senkaria. The landing’s first task is to secure a beachhead for our troops. This is one of their larger cargo facilities and a nearby airport for use of our troops for a rapid deployment.

We have instructed two mechanized army groups to report to Minia Airstrip to prepare for embarking and deployment to Senkaria.
During this time we will have continued air support.”

The President looked satisfied with the result statement. “And their nuclear facilities?”

“After the initial landing we will have the Special Task Force begin to move onto known Senkarian facilities.”
“And what about Senkarian action against us?”

“The Senkarian government is in, for the most part, shambles. We do not expect organized resistance by the navy or air force. However we will have sonobouys deployed and regular ASWpatrols, accompanied by Fulcrum escourts for any planes. We also project that several units may defect. With the Senkarian army for the most part mobilized in the streets, this attack will be a surprise and it will be difficult to redeploy to meet our threat.”

“Good. Start the recon missions. I want a time table by tomorrow for this
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:54 am

Dark Forest, Senkaria Before martial law

Drey glared at Mortimer as the screen went black. The guards returned and threw him in the forest and took the helicopter and took off. Mortimer pretended to care about the fate of Senkaria, but he knew he had selfish goals and only cared about the stability for himself and his nation. Drey looked around and wondered where he was. The fog was heavy and he was in a dense pine forest, which was common in Senkaria. Judging by the helicopter movement, he wasn't far from The Chambers. He continued to travel towards the direction he thought was the right way.

It had been an hour or two and Drey was still wandering. He hated Mortimer and the Soviet scum. He would get his revenge. He would get it and The Bannerless Brotherhood would help him in his endeavors. His movement began more frantic as he wandered through the fog. He tripped over a root and fell to the ground, slamming his face onto the ground which was still frozen from the nearly ended winter.

"Go ahead! See if I care! Life has always thrown me the curve ball. Go ahead!! Hit me with your best shot!" He screamed walking around. He heard a snap of a branch and turned around frantically. A bird flew out of the bush and startled him as he fell back down with a thud. He just sat there.

"What are you doing Drey?" A calm female voice said. He turned around towards the fog and saw an angelic figure.

"Mom?" He stuttered as the image smiled.

"Why are you on the ground? You'll get your clothing dirty. I just cleaned it this morning." She said sternly.

"Sorry mom..." He muttered.

"Are you going to have your friend come over and play?" She said with a smile.

"No mom. Me and Noxxy aren't friends anymore..." He stuttered.

"Don't say that. You are both boys in the 2nd grade. You'll be best friends soon enough. Life is too fragile to waste such friendships at a young age." She said.

"Now, get up. You have to go to school." She said. Drey began to stand up, but immediately snapped out of it.

"You're not real! You're... You're.... You're dead! I watched them mom! I saw the bullet and I saw the blood! You're dead!" He screamed.

"Don't talk like that Drey. You'll miss me when you're an old man when I pass away." She said.

"But you already died! I was 8! They... They killed you! You're dead. This isn't real! None of this is real!" He yelled advancing on her, but no matter how close he walked towards her she moved farther away.

"What are you doing son? Why did you make such a mess of your room?" She asked.

"I'm not a child! I'm a leader! I'm making Senkaria the great nation it was meant to be! I'm doing what I need to do!" He yelled.

"You need to clean up after yourself, or the entire house will be a mess." She said not hearing him.

"Don't you understand!! You're gone. I'm grown. I'm a leader! Leave me alone!!!" He screamed falling to his knees. "Leave... Leave me alone." He said with a tear down his cheek.

"Okay dear. I'm going to finish making dinner. Remember to clean your mess up after you're done playing." She said as the vision faded. Suddenly Drey heard flashlights and shouting. Three guards came out of nowhere.

"Chairman Drey! Private! Call the other men. We found him. Are you okay sir?" The guard asked helping Drey stand up.

"Couldn't be better. Now, let's get back to the Chambers. I have an important meeting with a Rhodeve company." He said calmly as if he were a different person.

"Yes sir." The guard said as they left.

The Chambers, Senkaria Current Time

"Sir, riots have been rising all over the nation. The military can only do so much. I told you we shouldn't have executed President Daemone. They are seeing through the lie in the news article. He was brutally murdered and the soldier killed himself. They already know!" A member of the senate yelled. Drey sat his table in front of him that had a digital map of Senkaria. It was a computerized table that had constant satellite updates. He was dazed.

"You did what you had to do son." The voice of his mother said. Drey looked up at the man.

"I did what needed to be done. President Daemone would have backed the rebellion and we'd be in worse hands than we currently are." He said walking across the room.

"But sir, the international community is in outrage. They are demanding answers and threatening to intervene." The man said.

"Don't let those bullies mess with you. You're a good boy." The voice said.

"We cannot let those nations stop our progress. We can't let them bully our government to make a decision. I will continue to secure order. These revolutionaries are nothing but a threat to The Utopian Society. At the moment our greatest threat is the USJR and the revolutionaries. The revolutionaries are being protected by Rhodevus and Rezua and their numbers are increasing. We can temporarily put them on the back burner. I fear that the USJR is going to make a move soon.” Drey stated formally despite hearing voices in his head. The General nodded and stood up.

“The military positions we’ve given the USJR this past month have been false. They still possess our recent report we gave them before canceling our alliance. They may still believe those positions are true. The border closest to the USJR is the peninsula is most likely to be attacked, which ironically is the area we told them had some of the least military. We’ll relocate some of our troops there and prepare for the worse, but we’ll make sure the rest of the border is secure. I'm sending some of my best men to the peninsula. Those Soviets will have a tough fight and won’t win.” He said.

“He is a good friend. You are lucky to have such a nice friend my son.” The mother’s voice said.

“Thank you General. You’re loyalty and hard work will not be forgotten. Come, I need to speak to you in private.” Drey said as they left the room.

“The Submarine?” Drey asked.

“The submarine is completed. I’ve already sent word to our contacts, but sir, would you hear me out for a minute? Permission to speak sir?” The General said.

“It’s polite to let others talk too Drey. Don’t interrupt. It’s rude.” The mother’s voice said.

“Permission granted.” Drey said

“The Bannerless Brotherhood is a strong ally. I recognize that. But maybe we should consider using this submarine to threaten the USJR and the revolutionaries. Show them the nuclear power and they will fear us like they fear the Bannerless Brotherhood. Then we give it to The Brothers.” The General said.

“Son, remember to share your toys. Don’t be greedy.” The mother’s voice said.

“No. We cannot double cross them. It would end in utter destruction. The exchange must be made immediately. We still have our other nuclear weapons facilities.” Drey said.

“Yes sir.” The General said as they left.

Secret Compound, Northern Senkaria

The Northern Senkarian coastlines were large cliffs that dropped into deep waters. The wind was powerful and allowed fewer ships to go near the cliffs and only small villages lived near them. It provided the best location for the submarine’s facility. It was remote and very few people knew about it. The ones who did were the workers who were swiftly murdered after the completion. Noxsidera had proved to be the only other politician who knew the project, but the torturer was able to wipe it from his memory like he did about Drey. Only Drey, The General, and The Bannerless Brotherhood knew. On the outside of the cliff underwater was a large metal door. On the other side was the underground facility.

Loyal guards of the facility walked with The General down the hallway with the representative from The Bannerless Brotherhood. The facility had been mostly quiet after the workers were disposed of, but now the place was crawling with members of The Brotherhood. All of them were trained to operate the submarine.

“The submarine is truly a work of modern technology. One of the greatest machines ever built.” The General said to the man.

“It is armed with all the nuclear missles you requested, has state of the art technology, and has the cloaking device. I’m not sure where you plan on taking it, but I advise you cloak it until the tension lower. Rhodeve and Rezuan ships are crawling around the northern islands.” The General said again as the man continued to nod.

They walked into the main chamber and gazed at the submarine. The submarine had been built entirely underground and was held up by mechanical steel beams that could retract back into the ground when read. The room acted as the construction zone, but also the launch zone. The front of the submarine faced the giant metal door as the sound of waves still echoed the room. The weapons had been loaded and the crew had been situated inside. The General continued to explain the launching procedure.

“The procedure itself is truly remarkable. Those metal beams hold the submarine up, but can be lower and retracted. It hold the submarine is place. When the launch is ready the entire room becomes depressurized and creates a vacuum. The doors are then opened and the room will fill immediately with water and will flood the entire facility. After the room is filled, the metal beams retracted and the submarine can leave the facility straight into the ocean. This allows the launching procedure to go unrecognized by satellite images. Stealth is this submarines speciality, besides it’s size of course.” The General said.

The launch procedure was beginning and the two men took an elevator back to the surface. They would watch the launch from the surface with awe. They reached the top and stood at the edge of the cliff and heard the sounds of a siren. The door was being lowered. They looked down and saw the ocean level lowering and a whirlpool of water flowed down. After awhile the water calmed back down and they heard the submarine as it exited the facility. They saw the shadow and General smiled.

“It truly is a wonder General. You and Drey have proved to be valuable tools. The man said with a smile pulling out a knife and stabbing the General in the stomach. He gasped and stared at the man. Fear did not overtake him. Blood flowed from his mouth as the man spoke.

“May the great world rise again.” The man said before shoving The General as his corpse fell off the cliff into the ocean. The man pulled out a radio and spoke into it.

“Mission accomplished. You know your route. Take this beauty to safety. Alert John Seville that the submarine is safe. No need to tell him the details of The General.” The man said before walking away from the cliff as a helicopter lowered.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:47 pm

The Chambers, Senkaria

General Ice has been apart of the Senkarian military for nearly 20 years. He has been a General for about 10. He was extremely talented what he did. He had been put in charge immediately after the news that The General had been killed by an unknown source. General Ice would be named The General and he would have to give up his name, but that time hasn't come yet. He heard about Drey's current military strategy and was appalled. Had the man gone mad? He had flown to The Chambers as quickly as he could and found Chairman Drey in the hallway,

"Mr. Chairmen, I must have a word with you," General Ice began, looking the man dead in the eye. The man's uniform was crisp and clean despite the countless hours he had been awake. "Privetly, if we can." His voice was without emotion. His hands were by his side, and he stood up straight.

"General Ice, I'm surprised how swiftly you came here. Is it about the orders I've given? Is there something wrong?" Drey asked.

Upon hearing the Chairmen's reply, the man nodded and gestured down the hall. "Please come with me," he said. "You can bring anyone for this briefing." The two men walked down the hall to a little office. The General entered first, followed by the Chairmen. The room was bland, with a narrow oak table flanked with old chairs on their side. The walls were all white. In the center of the room a projector was situated, casting photos onto three sides of the room. On one was the map of Senkaria, with markings indicating the townships under rebellion or possessed by the rebellion. The one on the right side of the room had a display of Senkarian military units positioned throughout the country, indicated by icons representing airborne, motorized, and armored divisions. On the oppisate side was a list of active units in the Senkarian military. The general gestured for the Chairmen to take a seat.

"This man thinks you're weak son. Show him that you can stick up for yourself. Don't let the mean kids at school bother you." The mother's voice said.

"What is it you wanted to talk about? Are you questioning my orders?" Drey demanded.

"Chairmen, the situation in our country is no doubt dire. As thus, we must respond with the force needed to address the situation. As thus I have had my planners work on this operation. I am sure you will think highly of it." The man walked over to the front screen at the head of the room. "This is our current situation. As you can see, we have lost most of our effective control in the north part of the country, in particular the islands. We have, as a result, moved most of our navy down into the Bay between us and the USJR. Here, however, they serve no true task. The waters here are too deep for mine warfare and coastal defense, what our navy is oriented on."
"It is my proposal, sir, that we redeploy our coastal defense units to the northern islands, with the support of land based aircraft, and engage the Rezuan navy in shallow waters. What we cannot take or keep we will mine to prevent their use. They will be escorted by destroyers and our cruisers and supported by our air to surface missiles flown by our aircraft. Our air force will start to engage the Rezuans, Rhodeve and traitors by using air to surface anti-radar missiles to knock out air defenses. We hope to have a great majority of their air defenses knocked out within twenty to fourty eight hours. The traitors in the north are still working out command and control. We will use our might to secure air superiority. Sorties of thirty craft can, around the clock, maintain our air superiority in the region."

General Iced moved an icon representing coastal defense and mining ships closer to the islands of the north. "Secondly, we must destroy the potential for Rezuan resupply and Soviet fleets in our water. That or make operation too risky. The Rezuans have a pitiful fleet. Once again we can deploy air patrol craft, in particular drones, along our boarder to maintain around the clock watch and search for Rezuan conveys. In addition we can load other drones with air to surface missiles to attack their fleet, and use land based surface to surface missiles to overwhelm the Rezuan defenses. In addition to this we will be using submarines to attack conveys, using the noise of the fleets to get into range for torpedo strikes. That, or with drones launch surface to surface missiles onto our foe."

"If we declare the entire North Sea and bay between us, Rezua, and the USJR a war zone, we will be free to sink any shipping in this area. This will no doubt deter the USJR from sending vessels our way. In addition we can try to ask for assistance in our efforts, if they do in fact hate the Rezuans more then us."

"On land we must mobilize. This includes our reserves. We will use reserves from different regions to use as crowd control in other cities and towns. We can institute a black out drill, enforcing the idea that we are at war. You should address the nation and declare that our nation is at war, and that enemies of the people seek to tare us apart and destroy our country. Of course after this address we can take down internet servers, and blame that on a cyber attack by the Rezuans. The army must be focused on the war. A swift victory can show that we are in control, and that we are unified. I am not into politics, but the legislative branch must continue to function along with the rest of the government."

"We will deploy most of our forces to the north to overwhelm the enemy in numbers and our command capacity. A joint effort with our armor and mechanized units can smash any unorganized traitor resistance. If we get stuck, we can call in air support or use an airborne division to flak the foe. Our objective will be to take their main port facilities, and thus deny resupply to our enemy."

"If we gain a great upper hand in air superiority we can use commandos to secure port facilities or destroy them. In addition we can potentially spare cruise missiles to destroy ports, or mine them with submarines. Submarines in shallow waters will make quick work of any vessels they find and will be hard to detect. We can hunt enemy vessels here. The rebels lack anti-submarine warfare capabilities." The General moved the armored and mechanized battalions north to the rebel areas.

Chairman Drey had remained mostly silent. He was distracted by his mom singing, but he was able to concentrate. General Ice was a genius and his plan made complete sense. How had he not scene it?

"Don't be so hard on yourself baby. It's okay to be wrong. Just keep that chin up and keep working!" His mother's voice said.

"These plans of yours are remarkable to say the least General Ice. You are truly a genius. My only concern is the reaction of the USJR? That Mortimer son of a bitch threatened me. He isn't anyone we can trust. We should expect retaliation from him." Drey said furiously at the single thought of Mortimer.

"The Soviet will not act if we act derisively. The course I lay before you displays our power, our might, and in addition, our resolve. If we show that we act as a unit, and effectively fight the Rezuans, the USJR will not back our enemies and if anything may support us. We can leave a force to secure the port and airport facilities on the peninsula facing the USJR. Given the Air Force operations that will be running against Rezuan vessels, we will be on high alert. But we can also wire the major port facilities for demolition if the USJR does, in fact, invade. We can ask about buying more weapons, intelligence on the Rezuan fleets. Quietly we can bring our nuclear weapons online and ready for combat. Deploying them will make them harder to take. In addition I would not rule out using them on a tactical level."

"In particular we can launch a sortie of missiles at a fleet, one of which contains a nuclear warhead, or multiple containing warheads. One one needs to get into the heart of the convey to utterly destroy it. This also goes for any mechanized or armored Rezuan divisions that land. Of course once we start this tactic, they will try to avoid using traditional modern techniques and resort to Cold War Nuclear style combat." General Ice said.

Chairman Drey contemplated the idea of bringing nuclear weapons into the mix. It would show fear and power. Senkaria would be known for being powerful once again.

"Thank you General Ice. We will take your plans immediately into effect. Contact all the ranks. Congratulations. You've earned your spot as The General. Your ceremony will be tonight." Drey said before leaving the room.

The Temple of War, Senkaria

The Temple of War is an ancient ruin that has existed since founding of The Senkarian Empire 2,000 years ago. The temple, made of stone, had seen many years of erosion and weathering, but was kept clean and intact for millennia. It was tradition where the head of war, now called The General, would be knighted and given his command. General Ice had arrived to see the temple covered in candles and priests humming an ancient tune. He walked in and saw soldiers and commanders from every branch of military lined up. He walked up the stairs to the top and was greeted by The New Priest of Draenox. He lowered his head as everyone went down on their knees.

“We gather here at this dark hour to welcome among us a new soldier, a new chief, a new leader, and a new warrior. We stand amongst the Goddess of shadow, who is around this holy temple to protect us. We stand amongst the Goddess of Light that allows us to see and be safe in this holy place. General Ice, you have proved your worth to this nation and it’s people. You have proved your strength and intelligence, and we gather here in your honor. Do you accept the offer we bestow upon you?” The Priest asked.

“I stand before all of you with my sword by my side and my honor depends on my service to our people. I stand before you accepting your offer to become one with the ways of war in hopes our great nation may never fall.” General Ice said.

“A child of war must be willing to die for their people. A child of war must sacrifice their humanity for the sake of others. General Ice do you accept this offer?” The priest said.

“I understand my commitment to my people and the goddesses themselves. I will sacrifice my humanity, even my identity, for the future of our great nation. I stand before you accepting your offer.” General Ice said. He approached the priest and held out his two hands. The priest grabbed a small knife and quickly slit his palms and closed them together before resting them on his chest.

“You will see hate and savagery, but you will not forget love or hate. You will not forget the power of light or darkness.” The priest said.

“I will remember them until my soul finds it’s way to the realm of the universe. I will never forget.”

The priest lowered the man’s hands and took out a razor and shaved General Ice’s head. He turned around and grabbed black paint and coated them on his forehead before grabbing white paint and making a crescent on top.

“What is your name?”

“My name is no one.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m a child of war.”

“Where are you from?”

“I’m from nowhere.”

“Where are you?”

“Where my people need me.”

“Rise. You have been reborn with a new identity. Your old life is gone. You are born into war. You are The General!” The priest exclaimed. The Generla turned around as all the soldiers raised their hands and saluted to the new General.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 pm

OOC: THIS IS THE SUBMARINE THE BB POSSESS NOW!

http://imgur.com/HwP7jeK

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Rhodevus,
Day of the Naval Movement

Ymira sat, scowling, in her officer looking at a monitor. On the other side was Sasha Arwenia, also scowling. "War always comes to use, doesn't it?" Sasha asked Ymira. She rubbed her eyes and sighed "You know, as your chief general, I doubt you need me to tell you we're completely unprepared to fight a war this big." Ymira nodded "Yes, I realize that." Sasha scowled deeper "You shouldn't have gotten involved. Rezua comes first." Ymira said "And how you we be any better than-" Sasha laughed "The Soviets are in control of everything. I wouldn't mind being one...ah...no, I do understand why we had to help. I just don't like having too."

Ymira inquired "What's the good news?" Sasha sighed and stretched "Well, we can rely on the Noctarians to be our soldiers. We don't need much troop wise...if we could arm the Noctarians. At sea, our ass is going to be handed to us. 32 ships against the entire Senkarian navy? Not even your grandfather could win with those odds. We need the Rhodeve to help, and we need them now. Maybe...just maybe our air force could give us an advantage. We have a shit load of Ophion era interceptors, some modern figthers but most importantly 600 cutting edge aircraft. We need to launch all our planes, we must overwhelm the enemy to get aerial superiority."

Ymira had listened thoughtfully "Do what you must, I agree with launching our Air Force. Just leave 400 here at home, we can't leave our eastern half naked. And...thinking of my grandfather. He did not have fancy technology driven navies or air forces. He won with guns and men. You said we need to arm the Noctarians...why not just give them old guns? The ones in our warehouses. A rifle, early assualt rifle or sub-machine gun should kill just as well as a modern gun. Why, we have hundred of thousands of guns, millions of bullets from the Second World War. Now is the time to use them. Drop them into Noctaria from cargo planes and get them to our allies. Make a mad dash for Senka City and reclaim the capital. Hopefully...hopefully we can crush their army so that their navy must surrender."

Sasha laughed grimly "I don't see a better way to arm them quickly. You words are my orders ma'am. It shall be done." The call ended and Ymira leaned back in her chair, wondering whether she'd have a military after this war.

Nova Island,
Day of Rezuan Navy's Arrival

Rebeka couldn't believe it. In her hands rested a Steinbener-43, the earliest know assault rifle, a gun from seventy years ago. Yet, here it was, with hundreds of crates being dropped with parachutes from military and civilian cargo and commercial planes.

Rebeka knew that these guns were for the rebels, that the Empress had given these weapons out. Rebeka had the Noctarians begin collecting the weapons to disperse among new recruits. The Rezuan 6th Infantry had arrived as well...part of it. The first 4,000 reinforcements had arrived, making the total number of Rezuans in Northern Senkaria 6,300.

Suddenly, Rebeka's phone rang. Without thinking, she grabbed the phone and answered "Hello?" The voice spoke in prefect revon, with an eastern accent, an Eastern Rezuan "Ambassador Rebeka, you know who we are. We deserted the Empire and Empress, but as of this martial law, our guns are pledged to aid yours. Expect our help in the future. Don't worry about enemy troop movements. We will be watching." Without another word or a chance for Rebeka to speak, the caller hung up. Rebeka's blood froze, Tsarists were in Senkaria. This one claimed he'd help her, but who'd trust a Tsarist?

Noctaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Noctaria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:53 am

Rhodevus

Noxsidera thought about the situation once everyone had left the hospital room. He looked up at the television and realized something. Everything he’s done, and everything he has been through has been for his people and his nation. All of it would be futile if he gave up. He may be injured, but he needed to do this. He walked towards the bathroom and turned on the light to look into the mirror. His face was covered in scars and a beard had grown where his head was still bald from being shaved. He raised up his hands and grabbed the end of the bandages and slowly unwrapped it until the scar on his left face was made clear and he could see the hole in head where his ear used to be. He gently put his hand over it, but pulled away as he picked up a razor and shaving cream and put the cold cream to his face as he raised the blade and started to shave. He couldn’t see well because his left eye was still swollen and his vision blurred, but he was able to make himself look fresher. He finished his hygiene and put on his suit. Upon taking off his shirt he gazed at the scars and and the bruising that was still there. He shook away the sight and put on his suit and adjusted his the before leaving the bathroom. He was about to walk out of the room and paused and looked at his bedside. And saw the box of books Empress Ymira had given him. He approached it and picked up one of the books and blew some dust off it. He smiled and put it in his briefcase and pulled out his phone.

“Hello Queen Diana. I’d like to take up your offer to go with the escort. Yes. I’m ready to go home.” He hung up the phone and left his room. He walked towards the elevator and went down to the main floor. The door opened and he heard someone yell his name.

“Chairman Noxsidera?” A random person said loudly. Suddenly a bunch of people turned their heads in his direction. Most of them were quiet. He stood their with a briefcase, dressed in a suit, and his scar was finally easily seen and he was bald. He looked up and gave a faint smile that he was alright. He continued walking towards the exit and said his thanks to the guards as a taxi pulled up.

“Please take me to The Capitol Building. I have a meeting with Queen Diana.” He said before pausing and thinking to himself as he looked at his reflection and looked at his bald head.

“And stop at a clothing store on the way will you? I need to make a purchase.” He said lively as the taxi drove off.

Nova Island

Erika Swan sat at her desk staring intently at an interactive map of Senkaria. It was an expensive computer table that was electronic. She could zoom into any section of the map as she pleased with constant satellite updates. She had contacted several nations who were willing to send satellite information when their satellites passed over Senkaria and Noctaria. She had made note where the last military positions of Senkarian military were, but she knew it was drastically changed since then. They would be sending forces to stop the rebellion immediately and would try and stop aid. Rezua had been generous and gave them plenty of guns and ammunition. The soldiers were already being trained with the older technology. They were primitive compared to the Senkarian military, but they could still kill. She heard a knock at the door.

“Come in.” Erika said as Rebeka walked into the room with a head tilt.

“You asked for me?” Rebeka asked.

“Yes my dear. Rezua has given us a very generous gift and their aid will not be forgotten. I've already sent my thanks to both Christina and Ymira, but that is not what I want to talk to you about. I’ve been hearing whispers, and news of a strange occurrence in Senka City a few days ago and was wondering if you could tell me more. The Tsarists are here. Some of them working for Drey, which is no surprise, but it was reported that some were wearing our insignia? Some of them are on our side? Please, tell me everything you know about these Tsarists.” Erika asked.

Luna Brooks sat alone on a bench. Several days ago she had received the news that her mother, Miranda Brooks was murdered. Her Mother had been working for The Senka Times and mysteriously died shortly before Martial Law was declared. Luna sat there silent. She was furious and wanted revenge, but knew she had to relax herself. She quickly stood up and approached her helicopter. When she was stressed she liked to go to the skies. It wasn’t safe, but it provided comfort for her. She put on her black sunglasses and headset and send the message she was taking a flight. She was restricted to the Noctarian zone, but there were several unlabeled islands that she liked to secretly visit.

She hopped in the cockpit and turned on the helicopter as she listened to her baby purr. She smiled and began her ascent.

She had been flying for about an hour and was already feeling relaxed. She was about to turn around when something caught her eye. A small island to the south, slightly passed the border, was inhabited with men in uniform, but they weren’t Senkarian militants. She continued her flight towards the island and saw some helicopters and tents. Her approach was noticed and the soldiers immediately went into formation as she bravely landed. She landed and grabbed her pistol and put it on her side as she jumped out of the helicopter and approached the camp. The soldiers wore all black and had The Swan insignia, but they weren’t Senkarians.

“Who are you?” She said unprofessionally.

A man approached her. “My name is Ludwig Edwards. I was captain in the Rezuan army before the civil war and-”

“Tsarists?” Luna said interrupting the man. He looked confused for a second, and she spoke up. “My name is Captain Luna Brooks. I’m in charge of the Air Force of Noctaria. I know a thing or two.” She said.

“Please sit down. We have much to talk about.” The man said.

“Yes. We do.” Luna said while sitting down.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:40 am

Senka City War Room, Senkaria

General Ice stood over the table. Before him several maps were laid out, covering a majority of the surface area of the table. Around him, officers hurried about their duties. A low but constant murmur of voices filled the area. Everyone was in uniform. Everyone knew their job. Everyone was hard at work. Many of his team were many, many hours behind on sleep. General Ice himself was quite behind. Coffee only did so much. The bags under his eyes were large enough to hold a full platoon’s worth of ammunition. But still the man kept fighting. He had a war to win. The man raised his eyes to the walls of the room. There were more maps. Each focused on a certain area, and had clearly defined and marked enemy and friendly unit positions. They were updated every minute or so. There were no satellite feeds, but that did not matter. Since the implementation of their plan, the Senkrain military had sent up drones to patrol their airspace along their border with the USJR, and that of the North Sea. Their work was vital. It was his eyes.
The ceremony commenting his promotion was bull, and the man knew it. A few medals, a few stars, more words and even more drinking and food. In reality he had no time for political games, but who could say no to the Chairmen? Ice was loyal to Senkaria. He knew when to take a pat on the back from the upper echelons of government. After the promotion he came directly to the center. He was still wearing his best uniform. At least the time off had allowed the armed service branches to get their shit together for Ice. For the most part, anyways.
Calmly he walked up to the map of Northern Senkaria. “Brigade Communication Officers Two, Four and Six, Armored Brigade Communication Officers One and Two, and Ariel Division One, report at once!” he shouted into the room. The background voices were hushed now. The requested officers came within the next thirty seconds, greeting their commanding officer with salutes. The General looked at all of them and back at the map. The Second Mechanized and Fist Armored Division were placed along the coastal highway towards the north. Fourth Mechanized was in the center of the country, also on a major highway facing north. Sixth Mechanized and second armored was located within the interior of the country. Until more units were transferred from the peninsula and mobilized from the rest of the country, this for now was his toys. The Ariel brigade was in reserve and would provide air support.
“Report on the current status of your divisions,” the General ordered, keeping his eyes on the map.
“Task Force Alpha is fueled and prepared to advance on your orders, General. We have had some issues with the roads, but that should be sorted out within the hour,” one of the officers replied. The General turned around to the next officer.
“Fourth is ready to advance on your orders. Due to the lack of amour support we would like to keep air support close, in particular the close air support. Our self-propelled guns can take our any SAM or chaff batteries we detect or scout, sir.” The General turned to the next man.
“Task Force Foxtrot is in battle formation and ready to move.” Ice nodded.
“Your groups must advance rapidly onto the port facilities of the north. I will be doing my best to bring in our reserve forces, but for now this is what you get. All of you will have the ability to call in air support and fire positions with artillery. It is to be noted that the speed of this attack is vital. We will be brining engineers shortly for pontoon bridges if needed. But advance rapidly.” All of the officers nodded. This group was the Mechanized Corps, in particular, the Third Army Corps. In total it was nearly the size of four hundred thousand men, and several hundred machines. It was a dedicated fighting force. While the First and Second Army Corps mobilized and prepared to be deployed, the Third was alone.
“Report back to your respective generals. Tell them to advance within the next half hour.” He quickly turned and headed to another station, where men and woman were working on their consul stations. “FLEET COMMAND!” he roared in his ears. “STATUS!”
“Sir, we have deployed a sortie of twenty-five drones that will be rotating around the clock with our second sortie every fifteen hours, flying at max altitude. They will be over the ocean and scouting for enemy vessels soon. In addition, the Naval Task Force Alpha has left port for the North Sea. We are in communication with the Air Force in regards to air support and scouting the enemy on the water, sir.”
“The submarines?”
“Sir, we have twenty attack submarines deploying to the North Sea to attack Rezuan and Rhodeve shipping. Each will be at their hunting grounds within the next twenty four hours, when they will search for enemy vess-“
“I’m a General! I know what they do, get on with it! I helped write the bloody plan!”
“In addition,” the officer stammered on, “We have four submarines heading to the Northern Island’s shipping lanes and estimated logistical routes to mine the waters and ports. They will be joined, of course, with the Task Force. The ships are projected to arrive within two days, and will commence mining operations and launching an attack on Northern Port facilities and airstrips.”
“AIR-FORCE STATUS!” Ice roared, turning to the next collection of men and woman huddled around computer consuls.
“General Ice, Sir!” an office replied back. “We have prepared our aircraft for the first sortie of fighter/bombers! Our first wave of air to surface anti-radar missiles will commence within forty-five minutes, and are projected to be over their targets within the next hour and a half. As per orders they will be flying low and fast. After they release their weapons all airstrips confirm they will be rearmed with air to surface missiles for the third wave. The Second is readying for strikes on port facilities and of course we have sorties of interceptors ready. We have one hundred aircraft in reserve for naval support.” The General kept a straight face. He then turned away and looked up at the big board. The first reconnaissance place were reaching their objectives and patrol areas. Within the next fifteen minutes they would get a good picture on what, exactly, was going on. He left the room to go get some chow and fleet. He had an hour before he was needed to reassess the situation.
Last edited by Senkaria on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Northern Senkaria

The Rezuan Army currently numbered 15,000 soldiers strong, 200 tanks and 500 pieces of artillery in the north. The original order of 20,000 had been bumped up to 60,000. They were getting itchy, itchy to get going. Waiting for the Senkarians to attack first was not what Rezua had planned to do, but they did not want to rush into combat without the Noctarians being ready. For now, they were preparing, ready to attack or to defend.

35 Rezuan ships created a partially spread out patrol around the Northern Islands and Northern Lands. 15 were destroyers equipped with missiles, 5 were heavy cruisers (also with missiles), 2 were aircraft carriers, the Augustus and the Christina, 8 were submarines, 4 were heli-carriers and 1 was the Helen Lizabont. These surface ships monitored the sea, with 4 subs watching the sea bottom. 4 of subs were part of the convoy network, but they were not part of the other subs watching the convoy. Those 4 were charged with responding to which ever group was attacked first.

The carriers launched their AWACs to scout ahead, but with their radars off. The fleet also had their radars off, so they couldn't be directed and were currently out of range of enemy missiles, forcing the enemy to get close to use missiles or to send bombers. Enemy recon planes would have to The AWACs would only fire up their radars until the enemy recon makes contact. The AWACs could find the enemies' range, speed and heading.Once that happened, the fleet could see incoming bombers (or missiles) called in by enemy recon and would start to move away. Fighters and interceptors would be sent to deal with the enemy's bombers, if that is what was sent.

The AWAC's would also see the launch of any anti-ship missiles on their radars and then warn the fleet of incoming missiles. Only then would the fleet power up their radars and start firing long range missiles from the escorts, at the missiles about 200 nautical miles out. Then at around 50 miles out the fleet would fire its short range missiles that are more maneuverable due to their smaller size. If any enemy missiles got within 10 nmi of the fleet then they would fire their Missile CIWS and finally if the enemy was within 1-3 nmi they'd use their CIWS guns.

In the skies, the birds had to share with the Rezuan Air Force. What Rezua lacked in Naval power it made up for in sheer number of aircraft. These planes did not wait for their allies, the Rezuan Air Force, currently numbering at 1,000 aircraft in Senkaria, had divided into halves. Some used the carriers, other used the northern airstrips. The interceptors (half of the force) remained behind to defend the North, while bombers (200) were sent with the escort of 400 modern jet figthers . The fighters and interceptors were waiting for the enemy bombers to be sent so they could strike them done. The bombers hung back as well.

Nova Island

Rebeka settled into a chair and leaned back. "The story of the Tsarists begins in 2000, the fall of Ophion. East and West Rezuans raced to rip down the Eomerian wall together, while the East government feared for its life, Emperor Yosef Everen was coming for them. Some fled their posts into the USJR, some resigned and joined the East Rezuan civilian population."

"Yosef did not conquer the East, no, he was welcomed by the people. The Eastern government quietly surrendered to Yosef, who actually allowed the less corrupt and horrible members to stay. That goes for the Eastern military. Most of Rezua's military suddenly came from the old Eastern one. Some East generals were not happy with Yosef, so they were dismissed. Yet, their corruption even infected the lowest officers, who Yosef allowed to stay, a sign of good will between West Rezua and East Rezua."

"As they rose in rank, they began to get more power. They began to scheme and plan, they had been for years. The noble family, the Hanjis, had their eldest daughter go to Rezua's top naval academy. While there she excelled in her class and became an officer, one beloved by the public. Zoey Hanji." Rebeka practically spit the name.

"She ordered the assassinations of Yosef and Juliet, she won Christina's trust and was promoted to Supreme Naval Commander, she overthrew Empress Ymira. She promised a return to Rezua's Eastern policy, Military strength over all. Some middle-class Easterners supported her, and gave her the Eastern monarch title of Tsaress."

Rebeka waved her hands "After the war, they were granted land in the north, on some islands to stay peacefully. They tried to smuggle in illegal weapons, and well...we had to go in. 2,000 known Tsarists escaped, as well as their top leaders."

"I don't know why Tsarists would be helping us, but one called me early, so its safe to assume they still can hack quite well. They have been known to use tricks and cunning to try and gain our trust before. However, I'm not going to lie to you, we do need more soldiers. Beggars cannot be choosers, for now, let them aid us in our war. We shall settle our score with them later.

Unlabeled Island

Edwards couldn't believe his luck, first the Rhodeve had actually let him go, and now he'd finally found the people he was trying to help. He gestured for her to sit, knocked aside his main weapon so that it laid several feet away from him. His pistol, like hers, was still strapped to his side, but he clasped his hands together. He was trying to be non-threatening.

"Well I suppose I should tell you that the Tsarists don't have just 2,000 followers. There were actually 5,000, a secret fortress had been housed in Kerzura, but they had failed to strike at the right time, so they moved with the 2,000 left from the mainland. I am from the mainland, and have 381 others with me, I lost several soldiers escaping Senka City. So the Tsarists currently have 4,600 direct followers, not including the ones I took care of in Senka City."

"Secondly, the Tsarists still have a remaining submarine. Non-nuclear, but they smuggled two nukes recovered from the Julia. They have given them to the Brotherhood, since both are now one. Should their codes be found...I do not know what their target will be."

"And the most important thing, we are deserters. We heard about the injustice of Drey and began to finally return to what our goal was, to protect people. I know it seems strange, but it is true, we wished to use a large military to protect the people of Rezua. Now I see...that is not what they wanted. I offer my assistance in any operation you need done."
Last edited by Rezua on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:55 pm

Phyllis Hamilton
Rhodevan Hotel Room

"Oh how I do wonder about this whole Senkaria-business," said Phyllis, to himself. The T.V. was on, with a music channel playing classical. It was in Phyllis's taste, so he left it on and turned it up a little before he stepped into the shower. Once he got and got dressed into his nightwear, he began shaving. He had finished and was putting the shaving gear into the case, when he started feeling funny, mostly in his chest. He had had funny sensations like this before, he had visited the doctor the first time it had happened, and the doctor recommended if it continued. It had happened three more times, not including this one, but he didn't go to a doctor's office after that. Now it was happening again. He'd finish getting his things ready for his attempt to fly to Senkaria, or Noctaria.

As he was putting the shaving case into the suitcase, he felt a twisty feeling in his left arm, a sensation that came synchronized to a highly uncomfortable feeling in his heart. It didn't hurt, but it felt like he should definitely go see a doctor. He started to go around the bed, but a sudden pain in his heart caused him to collapse onto the bed, clutching his chest, waiting for the outburst to pass. It didn't pass. He tried getting up, but he felt like it was the end. He laid back down onto the bed, clutching his chest, in then he watched his entire life, whatever memories he had, pass by in a few seconds. All of a sudden a feeling in his gut hit him hard. It was all the pain and joys and sorrows he had experienced, along with a heavy nostalgic feeling from it all. He wouldn't be able to call his sister. She'd find out that her brother had died in some Rhodeve hotel room from a stranger. There wasn't much he could do about that. He'd have to wait for it to happen. He closed his eyes, the light growing dim, the classical music seeming to fade. He listened closely to it, for as long as he could. The feeling in his gut, the pain in his heart, the classical music in his ears and in his mind, it all faded.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Undisclosed Location Outside Jamestown
Soviet Air Defense Command Service Bunker

The command center was in its normal swing of constant activity. The main room was filled with computer monitors, large screens, and work stations. Personnel were at their stations, looking at intelligence data, logistics requests, and satellite imagery. Up on the big board, a large map of the world was displayed, clearly showing every USJR army corps and naval division in the world. It was a map that the enemies of the state would die for. In addition, at the time being, estimated locations, strength, and size of Rezuan, Rhodeve, and Senkarian units were up on the big board. No one took the time to stare at it. Those who had to move did so quickly. This was the central nervous system of the USJR’s military.

The Chief walked at the side of the room. One of the officers bothered to greet him. They were all at work. There was no time for formalities. In his brown work uniform, he walked by, folder in hand. He took the time to admire the board and the hours of number crunching it took to get. Entering a new passage way, the man walked by closed doors, which held teams of analysts and server rooms for the bunker. Coming to an unmarked door protected by two privates, the man entered.

Within seconds every officer in the room stood up for their commander. The General raised his hand to signal them down. The room held a metal table, chairs, and five large monitors on the walls. They projected in finer detail Senkaria, the North Sea, Rezua, Ophion and Ventismar and lastly the Sunapacific ocean. All of the officers in the room were tasked with planning, calculating geopolitical response, and risk. Mortimer was currently busy. The Chief had to toe the line.

“Please, everyone be seated. What will we do now that the Senkarian fleets have moved?”

“We have instructed the People’s Republican Navy Core to withdraw to our territorial waters. We have messages waiting for our submarines to have them back away from Senkaria. We cannot risk being attacked by Senkaria. In addition, we can give them a free hand to deal with the Rezuan navy.” The closet officer to the General spoke at once.

“In addition we have seen an uptick in their reconissense flights by the Senkarians. They are no doubt probing the Rezuans. Our satellites also show that their army corps has broken into three parts and is advancing into the north.” The General took a moment to take in the comments.

“We have not been given a go order for Blue-Book. But… what can we do?”

“That depends what we want to do, sir,” an aid further down the table commented at once. “We have options if we want to hurt the Rezuans as well.”
“Give em to me son.”

“We can use our submarines armed with cruise missiles in the North Sea above Rezua to strike port facilities and air strips being used to fly out Rezuan troops. In addition we could potentially mine their ports. This is on top of submarine actions we could take in the Northern Straight.”

“I want a write up in the next hour on that,” the General replied back. “Next?”

“We can attempt to find Drey and… remove him. We already blew our ace once. It is unlikely to work again.”
“But?”

“But if we can remove him the war will become one sided. It is about him, after all.”

“I want another write up within the next ten minutes and I want a text to Mortimer after we make it sound reasonable.”
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Engleberg
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Engleberg » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 am

Reichstag, Engelberg, Engleberg

Marshal Caridan stood before the Senate of the 13 States (also known as the Stadttag), with a paper in one hand, and his baton in the other. "Senators, I come before you today to declare a situation in need of immediate response. At first, the "Senkaria Incident," as we have codenamed it, posed little threat to our nation. But this incident has escalated, engulfing Rezua and the USJR into the conflict. We may not have deep ties with either nation, but we must now make our decision whether to partake in this or not. This could be the opportunity to give Engleberg the chance to become a power renown, or we could choose to remain relatively insignificant. I am not saying that we must immediately deploy our entire military, but merely perform reconnaissance to further assess the situation. Noctaria had declared its independence from Senkaria, and many nations have supported the new government. We, however, may find our interests in Senkaria. At this time I will not disclose the full meaning of this, but keep that in mind. At this time the Kaiser is deciding on our course of action. But for now, I am leaving this decision to the Senate. I, myself, will be assessing our military strength before intruding into the conflict. Until then, let it be known that Engleberg did not start this conflict, but will be determined to help end it." With this being said, the Marshal stepped down from the center podium, and exited the chamber.

(OOC: I'm hoping this is good for now, the rest that I had got deleted.)
Umbrellya wrote:"You are literally the most unashamed German I've ever met."

Wiena wrote:"Engleberg you surely are the most savage guy in the whole game."

West Leas Oros 2 wrote:Anything Left of Center: *exists*
Engle: FUCKING REDS!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm

OOC: Phew! A lot of stuff to catch up on! I am going to go through this thing slowly, starting in the past, and working my way towards the present... Now, let's begin.

IC:

Senkarian Woods

Commander Sir Anthony and his team of Rhodeve soldiers had set up a fairly well protected base of operations deep in the forest. He and the rescued Senkarian civilians had already gone about clearing a small section of the forest to build a log cabin as a field hospital as well as constructed some small sleeping areas for anyone who found their way to them. At any given time, he had 15 of his men patrolling the surrounding woods of Drey's soldiers, or picking up intelligence about the Noctarians. Every day, they were granted more and more info about the battle for the capitol, and Sir Anthony was left with the tough decision about how to lead his troops. He was still about 3 days before knowing when his reinforcements would arrive from Rhodevus.

"Sir!" Called Private Luxton from outside the hospital. Sir Anthony turned his head, placing a hand down on the bedside of the most recent addition to their small outpost; a little girl whose head was bloodied from shrapnel during a minor skirmish between Senkarian and Noctarian forces. He gave her hand a gentle and reassuring squeeze before leading the room. "What is it?" He said, as the private handed him his rifle. He had ordered from the beginning that no weapons were to be allowed into the field hospital, and that included his own. "Sergeant Davisson says there has been activity along the Eastern border. He recommends sending a triple to check it out."

Sir Anthony nodded. "Get Hamilton and Refier. Tell them to meet be at the barracks in 2." Private Luxton nodded and rushed off. Anthony breathed out quietly, looking up at the forest cover, with the small rays of sunlight shining through the dark green leaves. He looked around the camp. Some three dozen Senkarians had already taken up residence there, to sit out the majority of the fighting. He noticed that the camp was beginning to look something like a frontier village during the 1700s. There were about seven children running through the camp, laughing as though no war was going on around them. It made him grin slightly, as he walked to the barracks; in truth a large winding tree, which he had been hanging extra guns on.

He nodded to the two soldiers guarding the tree, guns held aloft and at the ready for any signs of violence. Hamilton and Reifer ran up to him, saluting him quickly. "Sir." Each of them said. "Corporal, Lieutenant." Sir Anthony replied. "You are coming with me to check out Davisson's position. There may be hostiles in the area, so be on guard. Do not shoot Noctarians, and wait for my signal before engaging Senkarians. If shot at, shoot to kill."

"Yes sir." "Aye, sir." The two soldiers followed Sir Anthony deep into the forest, guns raised, until they heard a familiar signal. "Young Wolf", came the whisper. "Little Lion." Sir Anthony replied. From the clearing, Sergeant Davisson emerged. "Sir, the disturbance is about a quarter click from here." "Lead on, sergeant." Sir Anthony said, following behind Davisson.

Sir Anthony saw approaching people. "Hide and Surround." He ordered. His men ran off, blending in with the forest. "Halt! Who is there!" He commanded.

The officer walked in front of his troops, placed his pistols on the ground and greeted the Rhodeve, "I am Ludwig Edwards. I was a captain in the Rezuan Army, before the Civil War. We have had...disagreements with you, your leaders and, of course, the leaders of Rezua. We now realize that our decisions were wrong. We had wanted to save lives, to restore Rezua and her people to the power we once held. We...or at least I, have begun to realize that is not what the people wanted. Power is a cage that controls people, not frees them. We, however, have decided to try and...fix our error. While I can in no way ask for forgiveness or trust, I'd like to ask you not to shoot me down and just...hear me out? My troops and I have joined Noctaria in this war."

Sir Anthony looked at him seriously. "Come out!" He shouted. His four soldier emerged from various spots around the former-tsarists, guns aimed down. "Well Captain Edwards, we have much to discuss. Come our camp is not far from here. You all look like you could use some first-aid and a freshly made meal."

"So," Sir Anthony said, putting down his spoon into his bowl of soup. "What are tsarists doing working with Noctarians? Aren't you guys allied with the Brotherhood?"

Edwards looked around the Rhodeve camp. "This is a very nice place you have set up here. Away from the fighting. I like that."
"Well, we have not been given orders to fight yet by either General Timmel or Queen Diana, so we have had to support the Noctarians our own way. We are mainly waiting for reinforcements." Sir Anthony said, between spoonfuls of lunch.

"We have been working with the Noctarians, though I have yet to meet them. We just fled from the capitol after an attack on a Senkarian party. We thought this forest was empty."

"And we do hope that you are your people keep it that way. I do not want a Senkarian patrol to wander in here, at least until we have enough people to deal with them. Captain Edwards, our people; Rhodeve and Tzarist have not generally had a good relationship. If you are indeed truly working with the Noctarians, I have a request for you. Please tell whoever is in charge, that Rhodevus stands with them, whether or not it is public knowledge yet. And, after all this is over, come find me and we'll talk more."

Sir Anthony stood up and held out his hand to Edwards. The two shook hands. "You all can stay for as long as you like. Until you are all more rested."
"I think we've had all the rest we can take. Thank you Commander Anthony. I am going to leave Wilson here. His bullet wound will need some more time to heal." Edwards stood up, placing down his bowl on a log. At once the rest of his men stood up, and they left, heading out of the forest and to the Noctarians.

Queen Diana

Queen Diana met Chairman Noxsidera in her study. He was wearing a finely made Rhodeve suit. "Chairman, it will be saddening to see you depart. I wish you the best of luck in Senkaria."

"Yes well, it has been a pleasure to be in Rhodevus. Thank you again fro rescuing me." Noxsidera smiled.

"I am going to be leaving for the United Soviet Jason Republic soon." She told the chairman, "I am meeting with the Aznazian Chancellor and Soviet President. No doubt to discuss the Senkarian situation. I want you to know that I do not like Chairman Drey, or his methods of handling this crisis. But, the Soviets are a powerful ally and they seem to be wishing for short term stability and for no international involvement. I am going to try and dissuade them, but know that I will do everything in my power to bring Rhodevus into this fight as soon as I can."

"Diana, international situations have always been tricky. I have no doubt you will do what is best."
Diana breathed out, rolling her eyes. "Tell that to everyone else. The Rezuans want me to react now, the Soviets want me to stay away. And my heart is telling me to do what is best for the people."

"And which side will you listen to, I wonder?"

"Whichever one leads to the least harm. As usual." Diana smiled a bright and brilliant smile. "I will no doubt be hearing from you soon."
"You will. Bet your life on it, you will."
"Goodbye Chairman."
"Goodbye, your highness."

As Queen Diana boarded her flight to the USJR, Chairman Noxsidera boarded Her Majesty's Vessel, The Imperius. "Make way!" shouted the captain. "Fill up the last bit o' ammunition! We need to leave port by 1400!" The ship was a transport vessel, with guns facing in each direction in case of attack. They would be escorted by three ships on their way to the Noctarian's main island, to drop off the Chairman and a Rhodeve delegate to the newly made Noctaria, before heading to mainland Senkaria and regrouping with Sir Anthony and his forces.

It would be a very uneventful journey. Just as all of them hoped for.

OOC: i should pretty much be caught up now. if I missed anything, please TG me.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:50 am

The Chambers

Victoria Rose was secretary to Chairman Drey. She had been a secretary to Chairman Noxsidera and then secretary to Drey. She had kept herself loyal to the man, but she secretly hated him and blamed him for everything that happened to Chairman Noxsidera. Drey had left for a meeting and she was alone at the desk to arrange some papers. She looked around and saw that the door to his office was open. She looked around and subtlety walked into the room towards his desk. She sat down and rummaged through his desk constantly looking up to make sure no one was near. She kicked the desk out of frustration when she realized that there was a hollow drawer. She kicked it harder and a secret compartment was open and inside was a secret flash drive. She quickly grabbed it and returned to her laptop and plugged it in. Her eyes went wide.

"The Bannerless Brotherhood?" She mumbled.

She rummaged through the files and saw planes. About everything. The kidnapping. The explosion at The Society of Science and Technology, and everything else. It kept mentioning some "payment" for the Brotherhood for his position but never said. She took a deep breath and went to her secure server that acted as her email. She uploaded the files and sent it to the one person she knew she could trust to help Senkaria. Queen Diana. She immediately went onto YouTube, without thinking, and opened up a live feed that gained instant hits.

"My name is Victoria Rose and I'm the Secretary of Chairman Drey. I've just came across files that Drey has been working with The Bannerless Brotherhood. I've sent the items to Queen Diana and Erika Swan."

Some guards yelled and came rushing for her.

"Don't give up! Justice! Down with Dr-"

The feed was ended, but had already been seen and recorded by many people. Back at the office, a woman lay on the ground with a bullet in her head and blood flowing on the carpet. She had died.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:18 pm

USJR, St. Paulsburg
Soviet Naval Academy

Vitali Arkadiy had a short walk from his office to where he would meet with the foreign representatives. With the day being quite warm and sunny, he was delighted to make the walk. His office was only located a block away from the Academy, but it was no doubt one of the finest walks in the world. In his naval officer uniform, the man took his brief case and headed out of his office without his jacket. He was feeling rather confident today. His shoes clicked down the narrow underlight halls of the Naval Office in St. Paulsburg, the former capital of the Iasonian Empire. As a matter of fact, these same halls were once walked by the men who lost the first world war.

As the man made his way down the passageways he walked passed blanked face military personnel, each focused on their own task. No doubt, for the past several weeks, they have had it rough. Vitali had it easy, for the most part. Most of the planning for the war was being done outside Jamestown. But this plan, it was different. He was thrown in with the team, working on it in St. Paulsburg. Their office for the past ten hours had been busy. With the Zelonaya Ivans involved, the reality of the plan in front of him slammed hard on his face. This was not some scheme. It was a full blown military operation, wrapped up in geopolitical risk. For all that, here he was, taking a short walk to display the plan to their fellow schemers.

Bypassing the security guards, Vitali opened the heavy wooden door and was met by the sunshine. He pushed his way into the street before him. The guards on patrol no longer dismayed him, but the man was always surprised by the number of tourists in the area. Turning north, he made his way under the decorated archway of the naval building and now faced Alexander’s Column and the Winter Palace. Its blue, white and gold façade was in its full splendor in the sunlight. The square was packed with tourists, guards, and street vendors. Many came here to view the palace’s large collection of artwork.

Making his way along the southern side of the square, the man took the time to admire the light brown walls of the naval building and the old statues that furnished the top of the building, over the arch that he just came through. He passed a row of military cars, and was finally met a street. He waited to cross with the tourists, and made his way when he heard the beeping of the crossing signal. This road lead across the Nev. The man crossed the street into Admiralty Park. The large building used to be home to wooden ships under constructions. The brown and white walls of the building led to a high tower that had a weather vane on top.

Coming to a side door, security checked his ID and made him go through a metal detector a brief pat down. With that formality done with, he went to the meeting room. He came in to the old room, with creaky wooden floor, wooden tables and chairs. On the walls there was nothing but white paint and an old blackboard.

Within ten minutes, the Ivan officers entered the room. Officer Fonovin, Zhukochenko and Yulikov all wore their country’s military uniform. Officer Yulikov had a leather brief case. The Republican officer stood to great them, shaking the delegation’s hands. “I am Vitali Arkadiy, please call me Vitali,” he said as he sat down again in his chair. He took out three folders from his briefcase and handed a copy to the officers, and one for himself. The meeting was taking place under the cover of a special oil prospecting lesson for the high-seas. It was a small affair, with a Professor that taught in the school signing off and even ‘attending’ the event. In reality he was in his office grading papers. With lower level officers in attendance, it was designed to look like what the lie was.

“If you would please turn to page one in your packets, we can begin,” Vitali said next. “This is Operation Nautilus. The mission briefing is that, in response to Rezuan military actions in Senkaria, we, if the Rezuans refuse to stop aiding the rebels, will strike key Rezuan military ports on the Rezuan homeland to stall the equipment and personnel flow into Senkaria. It is to be noted that Iva has a chokepoint for the flow of traffic into the North Sea, which this operation may exploit in the future in terms of a picket.”

“The USJR, for the past few months, has kept submarines operating in the North/Eastern Sunalantic. These vessels include attack submarines and ballistic submarines, of electric and nuclear power. The range of our cruise missiles enable the USJR to strike Rezua while in Tamarian territorial waters and international waters. With our current submarines in the area, we can launch approximately forty missiles in a single sortie towards Rezuan ports and potentially air strips. For this mission we will focus on those facilities already involved in moving equipment to Senkaria. It is my administration’s belief that your nation would be able to aid us in this endeavor.”

“The main objective of this mission is, without a doubt, stealth. The Rezuans cannot know who attacked them, and we must lead them to believe that it was the Senkarians. Since the Senkarians buy USJR cruise missiles, we can pass that off. Ivan military units may have to alter their flight pattern to appear like Senkarian warheads. The attack would be conventional unless the mission planners change the… priorities of the mission.”

“The Republic wishes to bring this forward with your nation. We are hoping that diplomatic efforts to stem the flow of weapons into Senkaria will work out. If not, this is the alternative. Of course we will need to sortie our submarines that are not currently deployed with discursion, and several days in advance of this mission. In front of you is a list of Rezuan military bases that we will target, with range markings and escape routes listed in the back pages. We wish for you to confirm your capabilities for this mission so we can update it to reflect our combined means.”
Jamestown Journal

Zelonaya Iva
Secretary

Founded: Mar 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelonaya Iva » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:52 pm

USJR, St Paulsburg

Yulikov flipped through the packet, reading through the plan. He was impressed, and was ready to carry it out. "We are capable of carrying out the mission. I'm sure that we will be able to mimic Senkarian warheads." He looked over the bases that hey will be targeting. He and the other two officers murmured to once another, discussing their thoughts among themselves. Yulikov finally looked back up. "I would also like to inform you that General Ekonov has given me full control over the situation. With that being said, the three of us all approve of the operation and are prepared to begin carrying it out."

"We would also like to welcome USJR vessels into Iva ports if at some point your nation needs to use them," said Yulikov, pulling out a paper from his briefcase. "Here is a map of military ports of Iva. Included are both ports within cities and ports in separate military bases. We would also like to invite the USJR to stockpile extra cruise missiles within these ports of needed to quickly resupply their vessels in the ocean. We believe that it would be much more efficient than traveling all the way back to the USJR. Finally, here is a map of Iva military bases scattered across the many islands between ourselves, Rezua, and Tamaria. If things do not go well than the USJR is welcome to utilize these in any way they see fit," finished Yulikov, handing each of the papers to the Soviet.

"Please be sure to inform us on your diplomatic endeavors. We will be sure to prepare for the operation as soon as possible."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Queen Diana worked tirelessly at her desk, pouring through notes from the meeting in USJR, with the Aznazian Chancellor and Jasonian President. She had already been at it for two days now. She read through everything, making sure she did not miss a single detail. It was very important for her to play her next few moves correctly, or all hell could break loose. "Queen Diana." The front door to her office opened. It was Corporal Sigmund, her security guard for the day. "Yes corporal?" She replied, not looking up from her notes. "You better check out YouTube."

Knowing that her corporal would not ask her to do something useless, she pulled out her laptop and flipped open the chrome screen. She did not even need to search long for the video her friend had asked her to watch. It was only alive for 3 hours, and already was on the front-page. Seen over half a million times.

"My name is Victoria Rose and I'm the Secretary of Chairman Drey. I've just came across files that Drey has been working with The Bannerless Brotherhood. I've sent the items to Queen Diana and Erika Swan."

Some guards yelled and came rushing for her.

"Don't give up! Justice! Down with Dr-"

Diana jumped up in fright, as the last sound ringing from the video was that of a bullet, breaking the feed. She quickly recovered and opened up her email page. Sure enough, the first new message was from Victoria Rose. She opened it.

"Corporal!" She called out. The door swung back open. "Yes, your highness?"
"Contact General Timmel. Rhodevus is going to war."

Diana looked through the files. It had everything. Drey was a senior operative in the Brotherhood. He had been a member for years, working his way through Senkarian politics up to this moment. The Brotherhood was with him every step of the way. As compensation, Drey would be providing them with some sort of reward. Diana was unsure of what it may be, but knew it could be nothing good.

Queen Diana sent the entire email along with the attached files to President Mortimer, Chancellor Pudikov, as well as their administrations. As almost a second thought, she released everything online for every nation in Sunalaya to see. Along with the reply, she sent off a short message: "Rhodevus will be entering the Senkarian conflict and is looking for support against Chairman Drey and his forces."

General Timmel hung up the phone. He left his office and walked out into the afternoon sun of Port Joy. "What was that, general?" asked an underling of his. "The call we were waiting for. Go call Captains Thomson and Friedman. Tell them they are to depart for Noctaria within the hour. Oh. Make sure to also contact Commander Anthony and his forces in Senkaria. They are allowed to open their attacks."

"With pleasure, general..."

EDIT: grammar
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:46 pm

[RESCIND OF A RP-UNRELATED STORY]
Last edited by Zanera on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 pm

The Chambers

Drey smiled and laughed at the girl next to him. She has beautiful black hair and a smiley that melted your heart. She was wearing a white wool sweater and pushed against Drey who staggered on the sidewalk. They giggled and continued on. The girl finally spoke up.

"So, how is your political classes?" She laughed.

"I'm taking philosophy" Drey said with a slight laugh. She jumped in front of him and started to walk background and started to impersonate him.

"My name is Drey. I'm a nerd. I take philosophy and politics because I'm going to lead Senkaria to greatness." She said laughing.

"Stop it." Drey said chuckling and pulling her closer to his arms. They continued to walk down the sidewalk.

"Lighten up will you? It's our first year of college. We should be having fun!" She pushed up against him and looked into his eyes. "And other stuff." She said with a vicious smile as Drey smiled and they walked towards a Gazebo. They both sat down.

"I just want to say that I'm glad I met you." Drey said shyly looking up at her.

"I'm glad too. You're going to make a great leader. Maybe one day you'll become Chairman!" She said as they laughed.

"Only in my dreams!" He said.

"Well, let's make a little bet shall we?" She said sitting closer to him. He nodded.

"I bet that you will become Chairman one day. And if I'm right, you'll have to take me with you to The Capital Building! I could work with you. Then you'll never get rid of me!" She yelled pecking him on the cheek.

"Yes. I'd love that very much." He said with a smile.

"I love you Drey." She said hugging him.

"I love you too Victoria Rose." Drey said.

Drey sat at his desk staring blankly at the wall. Victoria had always been his friend. Their relationship didn't last in college, but they stayed friends and he kept his promise and made her his secretary. He never realized that she hated him. His face turned red and he suddenly broke out into tears as she slammed his head on the desk. The weeping took control of him as he cried like a newborn infant.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry my beautiful boy." The mother's voice said. He looked up to see his mother. She smiled and approached him and put her hand on his shoulder. He grabbed pushed it away.

"You're dead!" He screamed. The mother disappeared and he sat back.

"Am I?" Victoria Rose said. He looked up terrified as she stood in front of him with a bullet wound to the head with blood flowing out of it. His mother was next to him as they smiled and began to hum a lullaby. Drey grabbed his hands and put it over his head.

"GO AWAY!" He screamed crying.

The Sky Over Northern Rezua

Moving at a relatively slow pace compared to modern jet fighters, the fleet of drone aircraft, powered by an electric propeller, kept their course over the sky. Each drone was unarmed, a deliberate measure. This meant that the planes could not only fly for an extended period of time, but that they could maintain a higher altitude, thus extending their sight range and increasing the difficulty. They were small craft, leaving a radar signature that reflected their compact size and stealth design. Flying at an average 55,000 feet, the drones at the edge of their max altitude, flying higher than the average ceiling of an AWAC by nearly twenty thousand more feet. With their collection of infrared and visible cameras the drone could scout a wide range of territory. In addition, the drones would use their radar in a pulse to gain further information, but would move position after each pulse to avoid being pinned down. Despite their small size, they made a large impact. The feeds went directly to command centers at air bases in Senkaria, where military junkies went through the tapes.

Senka City War Room, Senkaria

General Ice watched the icons appear on the view screen. It was too soon for positive identifications, but the type of vessels that were at sea were just coming in, along with the clear indication that the Rezuan airforce had showed up to the party with AWAC aircraft and were flying patrols as well. The man kept a straight face. He reached for a glass and took a sip of warm water. The ice had long since melted. He stared up at the board. He looked at the indicators of each group. Division Alpha was headed north/west from their position in a major metropolitan area, headed along a highway towards the northern part of the country. Already they had passed a bridge, one that if it had been blows would have dealt a serious blow to the advance. This group was under the constant watch of surface to air missiles, flack guns, and interceptors on patrol. Helicopters also rode with the group, prepared to engage any armor that met the group’s furry.

Within the next eight hours if their journey was clean they would reach the end of the Pine Peninsula, and be prepared to face hell. It was expected that the Rezuans would attempt to bomb the column on its advance.

The Fourth was beginning its preparations to advance onto the City of Maximus, and thus island cross between the capital and the enemy held territory. With this, the General hopped to pressure the rebel scum.
Task Force Foxtrot advanced up the coast along Highway I95E, headed along the coast to the City of Lumus, with the objective of eventually joining the Fourth in a push against the traitorous north.

Each of these groups held a surprise. In addition to their SAM batteries, each group was given as many Surface-to-Surface missiles as possible. If they had to confront the Rezuan navy, the groups would not be toothless. The batteries were mobile, and in the center of the air protection screen provided by each column. If it was timed with an aerial and even naval strike the combination would be deadly indeed. By highway each group would arrive at their first destinations within eight hours.

Turning in his chair, the General turned to the map of Senkaria’s navy. Already the submarines tasked with going into the waters in the middle between Rezua and Senkaria, by Trelark, were in position. The lone submarines began the hunt for conveys to pick off, vessel by vessel. But his main attention was on the main force headed up to the North.

Since Senkaria lacked a sufficient deep water navy for offensive actions on the high seas, they were going to use their advantage in shallow water. They would eventually meet up with Strike Group Alpha on the end of the peninsula. With their combined might, their firepower, supported with the air force, would be used to bring in the Rezuans to combat. One that they would hopefully use. If they did not detect the location of Strike Group Alpha and advanced their ships along the narrow straight to engage, they would be slaughtered.

Using this as a distraction, five attack submarines and four submarines with cruise missiles would attempt to straddle the northern coast of Nova Island. Once in position the surface to surface missiles on the submarines would be deployed to destroy the port facilities and air traffic control towers of major airstrips. The attack subs would keep going, headed around the north of the Island to sneak around the back, if the Rezuans focused on the front door.

Secret Compound

A man wearing a suit walked down the hall. He went by many names, but all were futile. He was the head of The Isolationist Movement, but the terrorist organization had merged with The Bannerless Brotherhood. It was the best decision they could ever make. They were in charge of a very important project as he walked into a laboratory. He walked through the clean room where he was sprayed and cleaned. He put on a hazmat suit and walked into the room to see three men in hazardous suits. In front of them was a woman in her late fourties. She had been screaming for days, but had finally given up. She sat in the isolated glass room and glared at him as he entered but did not say a word.

"How is the progress?" The man asked. One of the scientists spoke up.

"It was hard to study the strain. The scientists at The Society definitely were brilliant, but we figured it out. We then were able to figure out how to reproduce the virus easily. We have all the plans. Interestingly enough we found there was an interesting reaction between the Aznazian gas and this virus. They react and causes it to spread even more. We can spread the virus through gas without people knowing it was more than a chemical weapon. No biological hazards would be made, and the virus would be immediately introduced into the environment as the gas spread losing it's concentration. We weakened the gas so it wouldn't immediately kill too." The scientist said. The man nodded.

"Is it ready for production?" The man asked pulling out his tablet. The scientist didn't say a word, but reached up and pulled a lever. A small amount of gas, barely noticeable entered the woman's chamber. Her eyes went wide and she stood up and begun to cough, but the container was sound proof.

Suddenly a rash formed on her skin and it began to ooz as she screamed. And fell down coughing. She broke into a nervous sweat. After a few minutes her nose began to bleed slightly but not enough to cause severe blood loss.

"This phase is important for spreading the virus. All the symptoms are actually connected to the virus, but can be blamed on the gas. Over the course of 24 hours the rashes and bleeding will get worse. She'll start to vomit, gain a fever, and will eventually die." The scientist said proudly. The man nodded and closed his tablet and walked away. He paused before leaving the room.

"The Brotherhood will be very pleased. Begin the production sequence." The man said leaving the room.
Last edited by Senkaria on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:39 pm

USJR, St. Paulsburg
Soviet Naval Academy

Officer Arkadiy took the list from the officer before him, but did not look at it. He slid it into his briefcase, making sure it was in a unique compartment. He also took the time to reach for a second set of folders, which he handed out accordingly. It had the same mission name as before, and was labeled with dark black letters as “Classified.”

“Due to the time frame needed to make this appear as a Senkarian operation, the utilization of Ivan bases is not required, but duly noted and I will report back to my superiors on the potential for such operations. If it were to be undertaken, great care to cover the submarines and supplies while they are in port must be taken to avoid international suspicion. This current operation that I handed to you previously only had one wave of missiles, seeing as the Senkarias would not be able to support a multi-wave attack within the time needed to delay a second wave of Rezuan transports. But there is an additional alternative, one which I have just handed you and your men, Mister Yulikov” Arkadiy replied.

“In this rendition of the operation, instead of cruise missiles, we will deploy a picket either in the waters in and above Zelonaya Iva, or Tamaria. The waters here are a major international shipping lane between the Reich, USJR, Trelark, Almst, and the rest of Ventismar and the west. This plays into our hands.”

“Due to the relatively costal depths, islands, and other unique submerged terrain, sonar in these area blind passive observers. It is a possibility that we use this to our advantage by torpedoing Rezuan military conveys and laying mines.”

“The mines, of course, would be tailored to listen to the sounds of common Rezuan naval ships. We could threateiclly place these by the enterences and exits of major Rezuan ports. Such an action would force the Rezuans to deploy minesweepers. It would not, however, delay the Rezuan air deployment.”

“Of course each option has its advantages and disadvantages. Submarine action has the least capability to be caught. In addition we could potentially mine ports in Northern Senkaria and the Northern Straight headed towards the Sunapacific.” The officer flipped around his copy of the plan to highlight the regions he was speaking about.

“In terms of diplomatic affairs, we will keep you informed on the ongoing situation. In a matter of hours we will have an update for you from Jamestown.”
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 pm

OOC: This is NOT General Ice.

Senkaria,
Alexander Air Force Base

Viktor Hammel looked up from his sniper scope to roll onto his side, pull out a cigarette and lit up. Hammel puffed on his cigarette, taking in 3 puffs before crushing it into the ground. Hammel was not a smoker, not usually. It was his personal tradition, however, to smoke just before he made an important shot. Hammel's swam-marked armor was covered in grasses and dirt to obscure his form as he laid on the ground. The ex-Tsarist was waiting for a Senkarian Air Force general to show his face.

Hammel put his eye back to his scope and looked into a window. There was a petite young woman sitting at her desk, minding her own business. He watched her from a mile away, using her a practice target to zero in on. Hammel knew that the general (not Ice) would be traveling in an armored car after being at a three hour long meeting. Hammel knew that this man was responsible for part of the Senkarian's Air Force. Killing this man would delay the launch of recon planes. Those recon planes were scouting for the Rezuan navy, and he had to keep them safe. How ironic.

In the distance, Hammel saw a fleet of cars pulling up to the base. The sniper switched his scope from the petite woman to the armored car in the middle of the fleet. As the cars approached the base they slowed down. Once stopped, one man got out of his car to open the door for the general. The door opened smoothly, and Hammel could see the bearded face of the general.

The general's face was stern and had a mouth turned in a arrogant snarl. His eyes commanded power, and suggested that he believed he was untouchable. Hammel focused onto the general's tall forehead. His scope was so fine that the sniper could see the general's eyebrows go up in annoyance. His door man had not put on his cap before stepping outside, how thoughtless! Hammel smiled as he gently squeezed the trigger and saw that forehead burst into red. Now that was thoughtless. Hammel watched the panic for only a second, before he began to slowly crawl back into the woods. Once back in his element, he began to run silently back towards his escape route.
Last edited by Rezua on Wed May 04, 2016 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 am

Military Base, outside of City of Lumus

The troops had been arriving outside of the City of Lumus. It was a necessary city that was still allied to Senkaria, but protests and riots made the city more unstable every day. Securing the city would make it more difficult for the rebels to make their way to the mainland. General Ice had sent Taxforce Foxtrot to help secure the city. Afterwards, the military would move in and secure the area permanently. This would allow a stronghold to be made and would make the seas and islands less likely to revolt.

Private Wyllis had been a member of the military for about two years. He sat in the back of a convoy truck as they headed towards the city. The skylines were off in the distance and clearly visible. The City of Lumus, being the third most populated city in Senkaria housed around 800,000 people. It was a trading hub known for it’s fishing, ports, and tourist attractions to the famous cliffs that surrounded the island. The soldiers were armed with their automatic and high tech weaponry. The Rezuans had given the rebels old weapons from the World War, and some had found their way to citizens in the city.

Private Wyllis had been a loyal member of the military for the two years, but had grown uneasy these past few months. It was no secret among the military that Drey was power hungry. The Private was unsure what he thought, but he was waiting for things to go south. Quickly. He glanced behind him at the helicopters flying above the convoy. Four surrounded a single helicopter that house a weapon of some sort. He wasn’t sure if it was a weapon or just a power play to scare the rebels.

They arrived in the city and entered via highway. The roads had been cleared and the sidewalks were filled with civilian lookers. Some were curious, others were glaring. Wyllis held his gun tighter as they went down the road in silence. They reached the city center. Screen lined the buildings with live feeds of the news. They looked up and heard a booming voice as the screens went static. The convoy stopped immediately and stood up to face the screen. The advertisement went static and eventually changed to the face of Erika Swan. The civilians cheered.

“My name is Erika Swan and I am a leader of The Order of Swan and leading revolutionary of the Noctarians. I'm broadcasting this message across multiple networks and stations with dire news.” She said.

The screen changed to a YouTube video of a woman making an urgent message.

“My name is Victoria Rose and I'm the Secretary of Chairman Drey. I've just came across files that Drey has been working with The Bannerless Brotherhood. I've sent the items to Queen Diana and Erika Swan." The video cut out with a scream and gunshot.

The soldiers looked around at the crowds who turned their attention towards the soldiers.

“I’ve received the documents and it is confirmed that the documents show valid proof that Drey is a member of The Bannerless Brotherhood. His corruption is deeper than I thought. Take this moment Senkarians and-” the feeds went back to the news station that apologized for being interrupted as the hacking feed was over.

“Okay men! Move out! Towards the city hall!” The General Luke yelled. Silence.

“Do you actually believe that shit? I said. MOVE OUT!” General Luke roared.

“Drey is a traitorous bastard!” Someone in the crowd yelled. General Luke turned around towards the guy and hopped out of the vehicle and approached the man.

“The only traitorous bastard is that little whore who thinks she can ruin the Utopian Society! You think you are so high and mighty with your words. Where is your weapon? You are a worthless sack of meat.” General Luke said to the man as he raised his pistol.

A deafening gunshot was heard as the crowd gasped. General Luke’s mouth was open and a hole through his head as he fell down on the ground. Private Wyllis had his weapon raised. Suddenly gunshots filled the square as the soldiers dispersed and the crowd ran away or started fighting. About half the convoy had broken out in rebellion and started to run away. They didn’t want to kill their brothers in arms, but the firefight continued. Private Wyllis had taken command and shouted at the rebelling soldiers to take cover and fire. Bodies fell as the firefight between the he 100 soldiers took place on the ground.

Commander Hastings looked down at the ensuing chaos from the helicopter. He didn’t know what happened but the troops had turned on each other the minute the broadcast had finished. His men pulled out snipers rifles and tried to pinpoint the traitors, but it was nearly impossible. Hastings looked up.

“This damn mission failed. Code 147.” He said. The helicopters began to gain altitude. Suddenly the middle helicopter opened up and a large container began to fall as the helicopters flew away.

Private Wyllis looked up at the sky as the helicopters began to ascend. They disappeared and suddenly a large container appeared and was slowly falling to the center of the city.

“Take cover!” He yelled as everyone looked up and stopped firing. The container hit the ground and did nothing.

“What the he-” The container opened up and a loud noise was heard as a green gas exploded and filled the square people began to cough and fall. As the soldiers began to back away, but the gas had spread too much. They ran away coughing, not realizing they were not just dying from the gas, but were carrying a deadly virus.

The City of Lumus, 2 days later.

Senkaria had not sent more troops, and for obvious reasons. Private Wyllis walked down the city streets and gazed around. People were coughing and getting rashes that leaked juices and blood. The disease had been unknown until it was too late. There had already been a death count of 15,000 people. The outskirts of the city had been least affected and the central city had been put on quarantine. The outskirts would be saved, but at great cost. 20,000 people were stuck in quarantine and other nations had sent doctors and scientists in bio hazardous gear, but the virus was unknown. They didn’t know a cure.

Private Wyllis sat down on the sidewalk and comforted a woman holding a newborn child who was still and not breathing. She tried to talk but the words were incoherent. He hugged the woman and stood back up. He continued to walk down the street. His skin was covered in rashes and blood and he suddenly became dizzy. He reached for his canister but was out of water. He looked around and fell to the ground. He closed his eyes and became another number.

The Chambers, Senkaria

Drey had received a new secretary but she wasn’t the same. He could feel her hate. He had her killed for conspiracy. Slowly the chambers became less and less populated. Everyone wanted to kill him. Everyone was against him. He looked up as The General walked in and looked at him.

“USJR, Aznazia, and Rhodeve sent the following document.” He said. “They also request a video call.” General Ice said.

Drey looked at the document and felt hatred in his veins. They wanted a cease fire. He stood up shaking and grabbed his laptop and sat back down motioning General Ice to leave. The video came up to Mortimer as Drey glared at the man. Mortimer was taken back by his looks. Drey had messy hair and looked insane. His eyes looked like the eyes of someone who had gone mad.

“Don’t let those bullies bother you son.”
“You’re so smart Drey. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“You have some nerve Mortimer. You think you can take Senkaria on, but you have no idea what you against. You are just another leader. Another puppet of their grand plan. You have strings attached and you can’t even see them. I will do whatever it takes to secure my nation and my people. Senkaria will become the great Utopia it was always meant to be! If I have to kill every last one of those bastards I will. I broke Noxsidera once and I'll do it again. I’ll break you, I’ll break Diana, and I'll break Ymira, Christina, Erika, all of them. You haven’t seen the things I have Mortimer. You don’t know my power. May the great world rise again. May it rise from the ashes of your corpse.” Drey said before canceling the feed.

“Good job for advocating for yourself son.” His mother said.

He looked up at Victoria Rose who looked sad.

“You’re not evil Drey.”

“You don’t know me!” Drey said standing up.

“Yes I do. You have a gentle heart that has endured so much pain.”

“You betrayed me.”

“I betrayed the monster that has taken over your soul. I will always love and care for you Drey.”

“You deserved to die.” He yelled.

“Don’t we all?” She said.

Tears filled Drey’s eyes.

“You can end this now. You can stop this madness.” She said approaching him.

“NO I CAN’T!” He grabbed his laptop and threw it at her, but she disappeared and it hit his door and broke into pieces. He fell back down his chair.

“No… I can’t…” He whispered with tears flowing down his reddened cheeks.

“Just say you’re sorry my baby boy. Don’t you feel bad?” His mother’s voice said.

“Yes… I do.” Drey said closing his eyes.

“I do.”

Noctaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Noctaria » Wed May 04, 2016 8:11 am

Tsarist Camp

Luna looked at the man and could see sincerity in his voice and eyes. If what he said was true, then the rebels would be in great luck. She leaned forward and looked at the man in his eyes.

“This war won’t be easy. Many will die. We are facing a threat like no other. If you are willing to help our cause then we’d be glad to have it. If you let your men stay here I will fly you to Nova Island. Ms. Swan would be most interested in meeting you.” Luna said standing up. He stood up as well.

“I will accompany you to Nova Island then.” He said.

“Come. We’re planning an attack soon and we need to talk immediately.” \

They both grabbed their weapons and looked at each other awkwardly and walked to her helicopter.

“Oh, and no offense. If you leave even a scratch on this baby I may have to kill you.” Luna said jokingly with a smile before hopping in.

Luna wasn’t the most professional General.

Nova Island

Erika Swan had listened to Rebeka’s story.

“I’m still not sure why they would be supportive of our cause. Would you trust them?” Erika asked.

Before Rebeka could answer her guard came running in.

“Ms. Swan. Quick. You need to see this immediately!” The guard pulled out his tablet and handed it to her. It was YouTube. Rebeka stood up as well and approached. The video showed a woman talking about Drey being a member of the brotherhood.

“That’s Victoria… Her and Drey used to be great friends...lovers.” The video immediately to went a gunshot and everyone jumped. Erika’s eyes got wide and she ran to her desk and pulled out her computer and checked her email and pressed the project button as all the documents appeared on her wall. It was an interactive projection as she approached the wall and moved the documents around and looked at them.

“It’s all here. The emails, the testimonies, the plans, it’s all here. Queen Diana must’ve already gotten this information. Rebeka, I need to make a broadcast immediately. Take these files and go call Christina and Ymira Everen. They need to know immediately.” Erika said before grabbing her laptop, printing the documents, and running outside of the room. She ran down the hall and pushed passed people until she got to the broadcasting studio.

“Lewis, is that program you wrote finished?” Erika demanded.

“Well ma’am. I haven’t been able to code a hack for all of the stations yet, and even those connections are poor but-” Lewis said.

“But how many stations do you have?” She asked.

“57.”

“And how long can we realistically take over the broadcasts.”

“Well, with my coding before refinement, we’d only get about 2 minutes before they can counteract our connection.”

“That’s good enough. Run the program and turn on the live feed.”

“Yes ma’am.” He said.

Erika sat down and waited for the camera to go live. Once it did she began speaking.

“My name is Erika Swan and I am a leader of The Order of Swan and leading revolutionary of the Noctarians. I'm broadcasting this message across multiple networks and stations with dire news.” She said.

The video played after she streamed it from her laptop to Lewis’s.

“I’ve received the documents and it is confirmed that the documents show valid proof that Drey is a member of The Bannerless Brotherhood. His corruption is deeper than I thought. Take this moment Senkarians and-” she said before the live stream ended. She got frustrated.

“Can you get me any more time?” She demanded.

“Not without giving them enough time to figure out our IP address and server.” He said.

“Okay. It will have to do. Let me know when you have that program written. It’s going to be vital. We now have the proof to unite the masses in our favor.” She said leaving the room.

Northern Ocean, 50 kilometers outside Nova Island

The trip had been surprisingly peaceful despite entering a war zone. Noxsidera stood on the deck and gazed at the ocean. He took a deep breath and breathed in the salt air. Shivers went up his back as a cold breeze hit his skin. He smiled. He was home. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a picture of his brother Aaemon.

“I’ll never forget you. I hope you are with the Goddesses brother.” He said.

“Chairman sir!” A man approached him and Noxsidera put the picture away.

“We would like to see you in the command room. Urgent news has been received.” The man said as Noxsidera nodded and followed the man to the command room of the ship and everyone was arguing and shouting. They all stopped when Noxsidera entered the room.

“What is it?” He said worried.

“We’ve received news from Queen Diana and a video that is number one on YouTube. There has been verification that Drey is involved with The Bannerless Brotherhood. Rhodevus is going to war.” The man said and then pulled up the video and handed Noxsidera the documents.

“This… This will gain international support won’t it?” Noxsidera asked. Before the man could answer an alarm went off and yelling was heard across the ship.

“Enemy planes have been detected by radar! They’re circling the island! Battle Stations!” Every began to run frantically around as a deafening explosion was heard. Noxsidera looked outside the window and saw a massive fire on the main deck.

“Chairman! Get down to safety!” A man yelled as another explosion was heard. Chairman turned around and left the room to get to the lower decks. He exited the door and ran across the main deck as the sounds of planes were heard. The turrets from the ships fired and one of the planes went down into a fiery inferno into the ocean. Another shot hit the ship and Noxsidera fell over on the ground.

Suddenly the sound of motors was heard as small boats carrying troops sped towards the ship. They threw ladders over the ship and climbed onto the deck and began to fire. Noxsidera hit behind a crate and saw a corpse of a Rhodeve soldier and grabbed the gun and prepared himself. He looked over the box and saw a Senkarian soldier and he quickly fired and hit the man in the eye. A turret shot another plane down and it began to descend. Noxsidera’s eyes got big as the plane accelerated towards the ship. He stood up and began to run but the plane crashed into the ship and caused a massive explosion as the ship rocked and he fell down and slipped towards the edge of the ship. He grabbed onto the edge as he dangled over the ocean. He was weak but was holding on. Suddenly a Rhodeve soldier ran to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. They looked over the horizon.

“More planes are coming!” The man yelled.

“No… Those are-” Noxsidera said as the planes began to shoot the Senkarian planes as they went down. Another plane fired bullets at the small ships and the men. Soon the the battle was over, but the ship was severely damaged. A lone helicopter began to lower to the deck of the ship. It was an advanced helicopter that was only used by members of The Elder Council. A girl jumped out of it with another man. Both wore a Swan.

“Luna Brooks?” Noxsidera said dumbstruck.

“Chairman!” Luna ran towards him.

“Thank god you came. How did you know?”

“The helicopter I stole still connected to the channels. I heard Senkarian planes talking about a Rhodeve ship being spotted outside Nova Island. I call reinforcements. Another ship is coming to help repair. Welcome home.” She hugged Noxsidera and let go. Noxsidera looked at the man behind her.

“Who is this?” He asked. The man stepped forward extending his hand.

“My name is Ludwig Edwards. I was captain in the Rezuan army before the civil war and I was a Tsarist, but-” The Rhodeve troops raised their weapons at the man, but Luna jumped forward.

“Him and some other Tsarists are deserters. They traveled here to help.” Everyone lowered their guns.

“Me and Edwards are returning to Nova Island. You are welcome to come Chairman.” Luna said hopping in her helicopter.

“No thanks Luna. I would like to help here with the wounded until we can make it to the mainland. I can wait a little longer.” He said with a smile.

“I’ll make sure to tell Ms. Swan you have arrived. We’ll get a welcoming ceremony.” Before taking off in her helicopter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents