NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Rafalian Civil War [OPEN|MT|PFQ ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 am

OOC: I think we should wait for @Al-Rafal.
Soomaaliya: 3 men executed earlier today for treason
Somali Republic -- Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed -- الجمهورية الصومالية
Population: 30 million
Head of State: Zakaria Osman Adam
Military: 1,2 million in total
DEFCON: [4:]Small tensions
15 year old, Shafi'ite Sunni. Somalilander.
I am:
Pro: Palestine, Somaliland, Ba'athism (Iraqi), IRA, Rohingya
Neutral: FSA, Somalia,
Anti: Israel, Daesh, Ba'athism (Syrian), Iran, Saudi Arabia,
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

Felinsia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Felinsia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:21 am

From King of Felinsia
To Leader of Takistan
"Dear sir, we applaud you struggle against the Rafalian dictators and oppression. We also applaud other parties who are willing to resist their oppressions. We would like to send a task force of 300 soldiers in order to help the quest. However, we would like to get your permission to use your airports."
This nation is based on real-life Malta, Monaco, Cyprus, Turkey, Spain, and Italy which were combined together and the microstate of Felinsia was born.

Felinsia is near Sardinia and has an area of 300 square miles or 480.803 square kilometers.

The Population is 100,433
And our beautiful capital is Saadeta
This nation does not use NS stats

Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Middle West of Al-Rafal
"Comrades, start the tanks, we're going to Sajjah!"
"Are you crazy? The rebels are here!"
"New Instructions from Berlin: The rebels aren't our primary target anymore, it's the Quandaris in the now. Those imperialists want to annex our brothers here in Al-Rafal so we have to fight them off. They call it "Operation Wüstensturm" back home."
"Alright, but we better get there quick, spring is pretty much over and the heat here is already getting unbereable!"

A total of 35.000 highly motivated soldiers is now heading more east with the highest speed possible.
The remaining 15.000 are heading to the Al-Rafali-Takistani border.

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Al-Rafalian Civil War [OPEN|MT|PFQ ONLY]

Postby Metcalfer2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Anklyo city, Metcalfer, 9:50 PM

"Well it looks like war has come to Al-Rafal" "indeed it has Kaiser, originally it was started by sectarian violence but as usual it has flared up, Al-Rafal is small but it has a fair amount of oil which helps give a reason to invade" "that and our ally Qandaristan is currently fighting Al-Rafal" "well I guess we shall go and participate and hopefully we can get a colony there"

To the nation of Al-Rafal the Nation of Metcalfer would like inform you of our declaration of war against you in response to your war with Qandaristan and to
claim a portion of your land for ourselves.
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:07 am

An Al-Rafali Tank Attacking The Qandarians.

Sajjah
The Al-Rafali tanks had arrived to Sajjah and just outside the Capital, they stopped shelled the outer parts of the city then they charged towards it. Some tanks crushed Qandari infantrymen who tried to stop them from entering Sajjah.

Some hours later the tanks were supported by roughly 10,000 infantrymen. The tanks continued rushing through Sajjah and they lost 9 tanks doing so.
Last edited by Al-Rafal on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 am

Al-Rafal wrote:
(Image)

Sajjah
The Al-Rafali tanks had arrived to Sajjah and just outside the Capital, they stopped shelled the outer parts of the city then they charged towards it. Some tanks crushed Qandari infantrymen who tried to stop them from entering Sajjah.

Some hours later the tanks were supported by roughly 10,000 infantrymen. The tanks continued rushing through Sajjah and at the end of the day they had killed some 5000 Qandaris, but they lost 9 tanks doing so.

OOC: You can't say the casualties of the enemy. That's why I'm here, y'know.
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:47 am

Qandaristania wrote:
Al-Rafal wrote:
(Image)

Sajjah

Some hours later the tanks were supported by roughly 10,000 infantrymen. The tanks continued rushing through Sajjah and at the end of the day they had killed some 5000 Qandaris, but they lost 9 tanks doing so.

OOC: You can't say the casualties of the enemy. That's why I'm here, y'know.

OOC: OK

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

call to arms

Postby Senegalboy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 pm

speech by emir
Sunni brothers
all followers of the Sunnah and of prophet muhammed(saw)
do not allow your voice to be unheard sunnis of al Rafal
and shia fight for your sunni brothers because they would fight for you.
our people will stand my the sunnis of al rafal and might join the coalition.
our god will never abandon us
I cannot judge only allah will judge on the day of judgement

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 am

500,000 troops have been on the ready.The air force and the navy are on full alert we will put half in takistan with their permission we are ready to fight for our brothers

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

war

Postby Senegalboy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:05 pm

100,000 troops have intervened and have captured ja'ar 54km from aden silently our forces attack and took ja'ar. we have started bombing sajjah and have hit the transportation system and ten tank and aircraft factories.Aden is a sunni city and there is a lot of support for us this is led by the great general Saleh Hamad
we have 400,000 more troops that will go to sajjah.300,000 to sa'dah and 50,000 attack sajjah and 50,000 reserve

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Takistan is conducting bombing runs on al rafalian supply lines to hopefully try and cut off their supplys

mean while takistani troops are ready to fight the boozakistani troopers Tanks and apcs are ready

Mean While in takistan the president made this annoucnment,"war is still ongoing in al rafal we are trying are hardest to push the dictators out of rafal to give people a free nation where opression well not be tolerated with the help from our allys we well crush the dictator government and allow peace and prosperity" people clapped and the war efforts in takistan are gaining support by the public and takistan is launching a propaganda campaign to fight The communists of The SFRG and the dictatorship of al rafal

(back from inactivty)
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Aden has fallen

Postby Senegalboy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:46 am

after many days Coalition forces have captured Aden.a significant blow as the second largest city in the country.we are marching now to ta'izz to take it we are coming
Last edited by Senegalboy on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:17 am

Senegalboy wrote:after many days Coalition forces have captured Aden.a significant blow as the second largest city in the country.we are marching now to ta'izz to take it we are coming

OOC: I see you are godmoding, I'll ban you from this RP.

Everyone else please ignore his posts, thank you.

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am

OOC: I think i am going to end this RP, i have some other things on my mind so, yeah...

The Al-Rafali government finally realised that this war couldn't be won, so the government did the following things:

They agreed on converting to Sunni Islam.
They agreed on becoming a part of the Qandarian Overseas Territories.
The present Emir was replaced.

The Government also want the countries involved to withdraw thier forces from Al-Rafal.
This concludes the Al-Rafali Civil War.
Last edited by Al-Rafal on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

Al-Rafal wrote:OOC: I think i am going to end this RP, i have some other things on my mind so, yeah...

The Al-Rafali government finally realised that this war couldn't be won, so the government did the following things:

The Government also want the countries involved to withdraw thier forces from Al-Rafal.

The map has to be updated then.
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!

Bihr
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bihr » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:34 am

Qandaristania wrote:
Al-Rafal wrote:OOC: I think i am going to end this RP, i have some other things on my mind so, yeah...

The map has to be updated then.

Yep.
We Don't Follow NS Stats
Name: The Nasserist Republic of Bihr
Population: 19,4 Million
Government: Nasserist Democracy
Swedish Hoxhaist Male
Enver Hoxha Tungjatjeta
BihrNews | Tensions with Qandaristania Increases | Bihr To Adopt Sharia Law | Reinforcements of The Bihri-Takistani Border
Far Left And Proud -- TG Me And Say Hi, I Like Meeting New People.

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Tue May 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Takistan has withdrew all forces from al rafal War is over

To: Qandaristan
are you going to establesh a puppet state in rafal?
Also we need to gain more power in the region to prevent and SFRG Or bazookistanis from trying to retake the region thats why i would like to establesh a millitary base in the region with your permisson
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents