NATION

PASSWORD

SPian Diplomatic Conferance (TMF ONLY!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

SPian Diplomatic Conferance (TMF ONLY!)

Postby SP Rebellion » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Parliament Hill,
Madawaska City, SP Rebellion

The SPian Prime Minister and Queen sit in the conference room with advisers from the SPian Ministry of Defence, as part of the normal daily security briefing. A popular subject is Operation "Lightning Bolt". Sir Ian Johnson speaks.

"Sir, it would be advisable to start the operation now, as our forces are fully mobilized and ready to go."

"Yes, but I am worried about potential foreign interference. We must stamp out all possibilities."

"Yes, sir. However, I have a plan. It would involve trading off India for the promise of no foreign interference, with Shihai, The NKVD Union, and Rundashia. Hell, we could even go for an alliance with them."

"Very well, send out a telegram, let's organize a diplomatic meeting, shall we?"

"Yes, sir."

A Telegram is wired towards The NKVD Union, Shihai and Rundashia.

Code: Select all
SPian Foreign Office
SPian Ministry of Defence
SPian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
---
Addressed To: Foreign Ministries, The NKVD Union, Shihai, Rundashia
Encryption: High
---

Greetings to all. We would like to contact your nations respectively, as we do know that some tensions do exist with the SPian colony of India. We would therefore like to call a diplomatic meeting in our capital of Madawaska City, regarding potential SPian withdrawal from India. We shall close off Madawaska City Airport for those of you who choose to attend as you arrive.

Regards,

Sir Steven Williams
SPian Prime Minister

Shihai
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Empress Luna would wake up a few moments before landing and take a moment to change herself into a Shihai military uniform. A primarily gray shirt and pants, with a red collar, red cuffs and black boots. She would also put her hair back into a pony tail, instead of letting it flow around. She thought that this would suit her better for meeting not with an ally, but one that she had already taken a disliking to. As they seemed to cheer on the barbarians that murdered Cero. Her few airforce planes that had accompanied her would have turned around upon entering SP airspace. Only one plane would have remained with hers, and that was the one that brought her vehicle transport. Once landed, she would await to be told directions of where she was meant to go.
Last edited by Shihai on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:06 pm

"Sir, Empress Luna has touched down on 37L.".

"Great then, prepare the welcome."

SPian Air Traffic Control

"Shihai 1, vacate via Golf, welcome to Madawaska City. I have been instructed by the ground controller to tell you to taxi straight on to gate A-1, to your right, these have been cordoned off for the diplomatic meeting. Cheers!"

Stand A-1

As the Shihai jet is seen touching down from the otherside of the field, a red carpet is quickly rolled out, and Her Majesty's Guard stands at attention. The Prime Minister stands at the end of the carpet accompanied by the Queen. The elegant jet parks in the stand and powers down it's engines. As the door opens, The Royal Band raises their instruments. As Empress Luna walks out of the jet, the band instantly proceeds to start playing the Shihai national anthem. As Empress Luna walks down the carpet, the SPian PM approaches, and just realizes this is the first time a Shihaian diplomat has ever stepped foot on SPian soil.

The Prime Minister shakes the Empress's hand, followed by the SPian Queen.

"Welcome to SP, Empress. I hope your flight was well. Well, I guess we shall start immediately, the Prime Minister shall greet the rest.".

"By the way, take this bottle of wine as a token of our gratitude and to mark this occasion..." says the PM as he hands her a 65 year-old bottle of wine.

Empress Luna's vehicle starts rolling, with the Queen stepping into an awaiting limousine, and moving out. All roads on the journey have strategically been shut to avoid any chances of assassination.... SPians are not to happy towards the Shihai government, but this meeting was to hopefully increase relations. The convoy leaves the airport and merges onto the motorway, expected time to Parliament Hill is thirty minutes.
Last edited by SP Rebellion on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 am

Empress Luna would bow before them after the welcone from the SP leaders. She would take the bottle of wine and say,"It's an honor to meet you and thank you for such a warm welcome." Once inside her vehicle, while they were heading to where the meeting was meant to be, one of her guards would turn to face her and speak to her in a quiet voice.

"Why are we meeting with them? Did they not praise the barbarians?"

"Emperor Cero would much rather we make peace than have war. But don't worry, they will come to find that choice was a mistake. They won't be getting much of anything out of this meeting." She would reply, quietly as well. Finding her answer satisfying, he would turn back around to face towards the front window of the vehicle, looking at city that they were in. Empress Luna would have reclined into her seat and closed her eyes. Still tired from the past few days.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:47 pm

After a slightly delayed drive through Madawaska City, the SPian capital of 13 million people, the convoy pulls into the reserved road for the SPian Parliament Hill. The gate opens, and the convoy drives inside, parking outside of the main building. The convoy stops, and everyone steps out. "Well, welcome to the Parliamentary Buildings." says the Queen. "I guess we can head inside." As everyone turns to head inside, a black Rolls-Royce Phantom pulls in, and the Prime Minister steps out. "Well, I guess it would be best to just start the meeting now. I'm not sure if our Rundashian or NKVD counterparts will even show up, if I get the word that they are I will rush back to the airport and greet them." Finally, everyone steps in to the elegant building, and proceeds into the Lord's Chamber, the room dedicated for the meeting. Everyone finally settles in, and the meeting can commence.

The Prime Minister is the first to speak.

"Well, we shall start then. First of all, I would like to apologize for my comments about Emperor Cero... I have came to my senses and realized the barbaric comment I made was horrible, considering that I practically vouched for murder. Now that I realize that the attack was caused by NIBian Siberian resistance, I am even still possibly reconsidering our relations with NIB. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure Emperor Cero was a good man, and may he rest in peace."

The Prime Minister opens his briefcase, filled with papers, and puts all his papers onto his desk.

"To the matter at hand, I am sure you do not like our presence in India, that is the entire reason for this meeting. Well, would Shihai be interested in taking India in exchange for doing...well nothing?" he says as he lightly chuckles to himself.

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:19 pm

"He was a great man, and when it comes to allies, we will always end up saying things that we wish we had not said." Empress Luna would say in almost a condescending way. "I believe that someone from Rundashia plans to attend, but NKVD seems to be staying out of these talks." She would say, addressing the next point that was made.

She would then take a moment to think upon what he said that was meant to be a joke but in reality to her is exactly what she wanted."Actually, yes. The idea is, you hand it over, or well, I think you can figure out what will happen. My people do not like this idea of a former ally of NIB being so close. Or someone we don't even know. Myself and Rundashia will also not tolerate imperialism in Asia. We will keep it free and out of the hands of Europe and America."

Rundashia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Soon enough SPian air systems would pick up multiple targets flying towards the country from the East, marking themselves as Rundashian and friendly whilst requesting permission to land and join the diplomatic meetings.

Inside the plane Kichiro Sato looks out of the window, wearing a black suit with a pin of the Rundashian flag. This being his first actual meeting with a world leader acting as a representative of the Supreme Chancellor while being accompanied by Shintani Rika, the Peace Director and henceforth head of Rundashia's humanitarian corps.

Rika now sits in her own cabin on the plane, thinking quietly to herself, her hair styled in a less than traditional pony tail; herself deciding to go with a more westernized hair style considering the area she will be arriving at.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 pm

"Great news sir, the Rundashians are now in our airspace!"

"Great, clear them to land."

"Yes, sir."

Madawaska City Airport

The Rundashian transports are cleared to land, and the Prime Minister temporary leaves the conference to greet the Rundashians.

Her Majesty's Royal Guard, although without the Queen this time, again stand at attention as the Rundashian jet is seen on short final, and observe it landing. The aircraft is told to taxi onto stand A-2, and shortly afterwards, parks right beside the Shihai jet. As the stairs are attached and the doors open, The Royal Band again raises their instruments, this time to play the Rundashian national anthem. The Prime Minister is surprised to see two delegates step out of the jet, but hurries over to meet him.

He firstly shakes Mr. Sato's hand, followed by Ms. Rika's.

"Hello and welcome to SP! It's a pleasure to have you here. The Shihai delegation is already at the Parliamentary Buildings, so I assume we can hurry over and meet them. By the way, take these bottles of wine as a token of our appreciation and to welcome you two to SP!" The Prime Minister would hand a bottle of wine to each of the two delegates.

"Well, let's depart then, it should be a fairly short drive to the buildings as rush hour has just passed." The three would enter an exquisite limousine, and head off for the SPian Parliamentary Buildings.

Rundashia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Madawaska City Airport

On arrival and after landing the two Rundashian delegates would head on out of their personal transport. Greeting the Prime Minister the both of them would receive handshakes and simply bow to the Prime Minister instead.

Both accept the wine graciously despite strict anti-alcohol laws in Rundashia, heading to the limousine with the Prime Minister.

Rika finally speaks up and addresses the Prime Minister as they head into the Limo, her Asian accent quite clear and heavy. "It is an honor for us to be in your great nation, Mister, we thank you for these gifts."

Next Sato speaks up right after Rika. "Yes, my name is Kichiro Sato, Advisor of Foreign affairs in Rundashia."

Sato returns to speaking, addressing the Prime Minister. "And I am Shintani Rika, Peace Director of Rundashia, my job is to ensure peace across the country."

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:05 pm

After a fairly long drive, the convoy arrives at the Parliamentary Buildings. As his guests get out of the limousine, everyone proceeds upstairs and walks into the Lord's Chamber, meeting up with the Shihai delegation. Once everyone settles in, the Prime Minister returns to the point at hand.

"Well, to start, let me inform you about 'Operation Thunderbolt'. In all essentially, the SPian people are 95% consisted of people of a British and Welsh descent. As you can see, this is problematic with us having to settle here in Iberia. We have tried to get the Valcuuvians to negotiate with us, however to no luck on numerous occasions...therefore we are resulting to military force. We only wish to take Southern England and Wales. And, good for us, we have received Hunterian support, therefore the operation should go smooth.

However, we note that the Rundashian and Shihaian government do not approve of us holding a colony in India. We therefore would like to submit to you two an agreement that would therefore result in the SPians ceding India to Shihai should it pass.

In all essentiality, and to boil the agreement down, the base part of the agreement is just a promise from Rundashia and Shihai that you would not intervene against us in any shape or form during the conflict. Furthermore, approval that SP is no longer bound to the Revised Mumbai Treaty, therefore permitted to take willing Indian men back home with us to fight for the cause. This would permit SP to again colonize, but we promise you no more Asia....I have my eyes set on gaining land in Africa.

Furthermore, recently our national relations have broken down with NIB, ever since the passing of Somers...We would therefore, if you are all interested, like to potentially get an alliance and maybe even a trade agreement with your fine nations...we know this is a longshot, but we would be happy to be allies. Keep in mind this has nothing to do with the agreement, and is therefore absolutely optional and will not affect our agreement either way." After speaking for a long time, the Prime Minister would take a sip of water.

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Empress Luna would take a moment to think on what was said. She had wished to speak with the IT government and maybe even make an alliance with them. Going forward with this plan would mean that chance would be lost."You are going to attack a country that isn't showing any sign of threats to you, on the premise that they have people closely related to your own? Wouldn't it be much simpler to just allow, or ask for, any people who wish to come over and be with their people be allowed to? Instead of taking them over by force and killing the people that you in fact, wish to bring together with your own. I mean, at least there was a threat to us in Siberia. I don't know if I can agree to a completely hostile act against another nation and just watch it happen, when there is no need for military action. Even when it comes to you being in India, we wish for you to be out because you are unknown to us, and were once an ally to NIB. And very well one day could try and help them take back what they should have never had." She would say before letting out a sigh. Knowing that any argument she makes could result in a war for Shihai. Something she didn't want right now. "I... I will not aid you in taking them over. But if I find out you end up killing civilians without need, I will step in. I will not watch a genocide because people don't agree with you. So as long as you hand over India and do not commit mass murder, I will not help either side. I think that is fair."

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:00 pm

"Don't worry, we have no reason to commit a genocide, we are all British after all. But keep this in mind, we have tried on numerous occasions to negotiate for our people, to no avail. If you want us to be specific we have approached them 3 times to ask for some sort of deal but we were rejected without negotiation. Furthermore, the people of IT, live under a horrible regime. We do have a monarch, but we strongly support the right to a Parliament. Well, thanks for your agreement. I will personally instruct the forces to minimize unwarranted civilian casualties, and I promise you, god forbid something happens to an innocent, the soldier involved will be tried to the fullest extent of SPian law."

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:08 pm

"I see. Well I will continue to keep my stance, as long as you keep yours." Empress Luna would then turn her attention to Rundashia's delegates, and say"As long as Rundashia is also fine with those terms. I don't want to be stepping on your toes here. I hope you can agree to this being fine."

Rundashia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:33 pm

"We seem to be in an agreement, really." Sato would begin to address the room, speaking up. "Rundashia would extend trade rights to SP, however an alliance is not something we're looking for at all... also keep in mind we'd trade goods, we don't dabble in using any sort of concrete currency."

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:03 pm

"Great to hear everyone agrees! We'd be more then happy to trade goods with Rundashia, no currency needed, just goods for goods. Well, the main point of the meeting is addressed, and unless anyone has anything else to say, I assume the meeting can be adjourned then. Well, Shihai, would you like us to sign the papers to turn India over to you now or at the end of the operation? Either way is fine for us."

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:38 pm

"I will leave the choice up to you. You are the ones who are handing over the territory. I obviously prefer to have it handed over now, but I can understand you not wishing to hand it over and risk a break in our agreement. We are also more than willing to help you transport whatever is needed to be out, out. It's the least I can do since you are peacefully handing the land over."

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:58 pm

"Well, let's just say we trust you. As a result, I feel comfortable that you will hold your end of the bargain, and therefore I will hand over India to you straight away. We thank you for your kindness in offering transport, however we have recently subsidized a fleet of transport planes, which will ferry items of those who do not wish to stay.

Anyways, to reiterate, SP will cede SPian India to Shihai, but any willing citizen will be transported to the SPian homelands to serve in the IDF branches for the attack. And again, we will hold our end of the bargain as to limit civilian casualties and impose tough punishments for offenders. In return, Shihai and Rundashia promise not to intervene against SP during Operation Thunderbolt, and we declare the Revised Treaty of Mumbai null." He would sit back and let the other delegates confirm the plan. His secretary walks in and hands him a piece of paper.

"Alright, this is the document to cede SPian India. All I need is the two of you to sign here. Feel free to take as long as you need to look over the contract. Also observe this particular line of text, 'SPian India shall be declared dissolved 48 hours from the signing of the treaty, and all SPian citizens who are leaving will be forced to do so by 14 days after the signing, otherwise will be at the liberty of Shihai."

Rundashia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rundashia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Sato reaches over for the document, reading it over quickly. Assuming it was legitimate and had all the details discussed in the meeting he'd sign it and push the paper over towards the Shihai leader, looking to her to wait for her to do so as well.

Shihai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Empress Luna would sign where she had been told to. After reading over the document of course. She would then stand up, and bow to them."Thank you for allowing for this meeting and preventing a possible future dispute. Please do feel free to contact the Shihai government if we are needed." She would say after rising up from her bow and assuming everything was over, she would go to her escort and leave SP territory.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents