NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting at Gorbathia (ATTN ACC Members)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Steppe Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Meeting at Gorbathia (ATTN ACC Members)

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Gorbathia, Hyperborian Space

Gorbathia was a Desert world and a Forgue World joinly owned by Astral-Tech (Which builds droids and ships) and Nova Heavy Industries (which builds Military and Civilian Vehicles). The native Insectoid Gorbathians worked in the factories night and day, building weapons of war. It was also well fortified to protect it from attack.

This was where the secret meeting of The Alliance of Celestial Corporations was to be held. the main subject was to be the Terran Alliance threat and if the ACC would go to all out war. already the fleets of Astral-Tech, Nova Heavy Industries, The Miners Guild and many other Hyperborian Companies were already there and waiting for their other allies to show.

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC: So, how do we do this?
In Memoriam of David 'CanisD' Briedis, October 20, 1970 - August 27, 2015
For He Loved The Stars Too Fondly, To Fear The Night
Factbook of the Phanes RepublicFuture-Tech Advice & Assistance Thread
Future-Tech Market Index ThreadThe CompendiumState of the Galaxy
Only a fool taunts the Archer

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

F.S. Normandy, Gorbathia orbit
"To Gorbathian base, this is the F.S. Normandy, we request a docking position to land our dropship."

Sky Marshal Dienes walks into his quarters, "Andy, where di you put my jacket?" the Mister Handy robot turns to Dienes, "In the left closet container." Dienes moves to open the container, "Ah, here it is, thank you Andy." ten minutes later Dienes is fully dressed and ready to go, "Have they responded yet Pilot 1?" Pilot 1 shakes his head, "Nyet, nothing yet." Dienes nods and sits in the captain's chair, "Inform me when there is a message."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Hornopolis wrote:F.S. Normandy, Gorbathia orbit
"To Gorbathian base, this is the F.S. Normandy, we request a docking position to land our dropship."
Sky Marshal Dienes walks into his quarters, "Andy, where di you put my jacket?" the Mister Handy robot turns to Dienes, "In the left closet container." Dienes moves to open the container, "Ah, here it is, thank you Andy." ten minutes later Dienes is fully dressed and ready to go, "Have they responded yet Pilot 1?" Pilot 1 shakes his head, "Nyet, nothing yet." Dienes nods and sits in the captain's chair, "Inform me when there is a message."

"Premission Granted to land on Platform 444666" a Voice said over the Communication Channels.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:

"Premission Granted to land on Platform 444666" a Voice said over the Communication Channels.

"Aye aye control."

Dienes walked into the shuttle, "Get the Mobile Infantry to mobilise their 3rd Infantry regiment, meet me on the platform." Andy nods and taps a message to the bridge, "They are prepped and ready to go." Dienes nods and sits down in the shuttle next to his officers, "Ready?" they all nod, "Good, Zander, blast off." the shuttle drops from the hanger and zooms towards the landing platform,

"Control, this is Federal Shuttle 454 we are inbound towards Platform 444666, ETA six minutes."
4/11/11

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Hornopolis wrote:
The Steppe Empire wrote:

"Aye aye control."

Dienes walked into the shuttle, "Get the Mobile Infantry to mobilise their 3rd Infantry regiment, meet me on the platform." Andy nods and taps a message to the bridge, "They are prepped and ready to go." Dienes nods and sits down in the shuttle next to his officers, "Ready?" they all nod, "Good, Zander, blast off." the shuttle drops from the hanger and zooms towards the landing platform,

"Control, this is Federal Shuttle 454 we are inbound towards Platform 444666, ETA six minutes."

"Rogger" the Control said.

On the surface was a large collection of landing ships from the Hyperborian Corporations. Watching the ships land from a manor was a yound human female, one of the few Humans that was not a slave in The Celestial Empire. She was Countess Sumire Nova, head of Nova Heavy Industries. She came here after Marquis Sakura called the meeting. "prepare the hall." she told one of her many Slaves.

Marquis Sakura Shingigami was also here with a army of Battle Droids to help protect the planet from attack.

The meeting was to start as soon as the others came.

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Dropping out of Hyperspace a small, unmarked trading frigate, fell into space. Outwardly she looked like nothing, a ship a few trips away from the scrapyard, nothing any sane individual would dare traverse the wilds of space in.

Inside at the controls sat one individual. A hulk of a man, if that is what he could loosely be termed. In fact there was nothing humanlike about him, save for the two legs and two arms that most humanoids carried; however, even these were striking, as was the whole of the being. Instead of a single alien, droid, or cyborg sat a being composed of who knew what body parts from several generations of droids and robotics as well as several identifieable and some unidentifieable alien body parts, all loosely fit together to form this hulking monstrosity of a construct. Creature or creation no one was ever sure, droid or organic? there was skepticism on either side, but all that anyone knew was that when Gorm the Destroyer was on your trail, you could usually count your life by seconds and not minutes.

The insides of the ship were a different matter. Instead of a rotting hulk, the insides were taken up by a variety of engines, scanning equipment, and shields, making the craft a excellent covert missions vehidcle as it could hack and sneak with the best of them, and the heavy shielding it carried allowed it to take a much larger beating than most would think possible. Towards the center of the ship sat the vessels pristine hyperdrive, a unit stolen from the production yards of much larger capital ships. The rest of the open areas, save for the camped hallways, were taken up by a few aging medical droids, scattered piles of random droid parts, and a variety of tanks containing the bodies of different alien species kept in statis should their bodies or parts be needed for the ships captain. Deactivated neatly secured to the wall near the landing platform of the cramped ship were 20 battle droids (circa SW episode I) ready to serve at a moments notice.

As he neared the planet, scans picked up a variety of warships and arms both on and above the planet. Gorm smiled, if it could be termed that, many thought the being was incabable of such an emotion.

While it was true, the F799 Criminal Syndicate was not a member of the alliance holding it's meetings on the militarized planet, it also stood true that the topic of their discussions interested the Syndicate as a whole, concerning some hostile dealings with the nation in question in the recent past. The Syndicate was not one to give up lightly or take such insults lying down. If the organizations planetside decided that war was desired, Gorm was there to ensure that the Syndicate got a piece of the action.

Keying up his communicator, the only aging part of all the ships internals, Gorm spoke, his voice instantly being transfered to writing as it was beamed out.
I have arrived as a member representing the F799 Criminal Syndicate. While The Syndicate is not a member of your alliance, your dilemma interests us greatly. We know that you all are powerful business organizations in your respected worlds and quadrants. It is THe Syndicates desire to assist you in your endeavor at hand. As such I am requesting permission to land.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

The dropships hit the platform and immiediatly unload the boat's cargo, the Mobile Infantry does not encircle the Sky Marshal, "Sir, are you sure about this?" Dienes nods, "Yes I am, this will improve relations." his aide nods, "Of course sir." the main Mobile Infantry group stops at the door and the officers and Dienes continue through the door to the conference room,

"Sky Marshal Dienes has landed and is proceeding to the conference room."

The dropship's engines sit idle for a few minutes until the pilot stops the engine, "Sky Marshal Dienes, I have been ordered to wait for you here until the meeting is over, to get you out fast of things go south." Dienes taps his ear comm, "Thank you Zander, much appreciated."
4/11/11

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Sumire watched as Sky Marshal Dienes started heading for the door, which was guarded by two Gorbathians, large Mosquito like Insectoid aliens that were good workers and warriors. They watched the Human carefuly while Sumire looked out from her window. "You must be Sky Marshal Dienes." Sumire called out from the window.

The Control soon said "Premisson to land on Platform 129798" to the Droid ship.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:Sumire watched as Sky Marshal Dienes started heading for the door, which was guarded by two Gorbathians, large Mosquito like Insectoid aliens that were good workers and warriors. They watched the Human carefuly while Sumire looked out from her window. "You must be Sky Marshal Dienes." Sumire called out from the window.

"Yes, I am Sky Marshal Randolph Dienes, you must be?" he officers unclick their holsters and unload their weapons, "Leave you clips out of your weapon, only load them if the meeting is comprimised." the officers pull their weapons out and unload them, "unloaded sir." Captain Hillen nods, "Good, holster weapons."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm

The 1st Wolf Pack dropped out of their jump with a blinding flash, right above the planets orbit. The commander aboard the Eurytion sent a radio message down to the Khanate forces, 'This is Commander Ventris of the SNV Eurytion. Requesting landing coordinates for our party.'
Last edited by Dreadful Sagittarius on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Dreadful Sagittarius wrote:The 1st Wolf Pack dropped out of their jump with a blinding flash, right above the planets orbit. The commander aboard the Eurytion sent a radio message down to the Khanate forces, 'This is Commander Ventris of the SNV Eurytion. Requesting landing coordinates for our party.'

"Premission Granted to land on Platfom 342777" Control droned.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 am

Hornopolis wrote:
The Steppe Empire wrote:Sumire watched as Sky Marshal Dienes started heading for the door, which was guarded by two Gorbathians, large Mosquito like Insectoid aliens that were good workers and warriors. They watched the Human carefuly while Sumire looked out from her window. "You must be Sky Marshal Dienes." Sumire called out from the window.

"Yes, I am Sky Marshal Randolph Dienes, you must be?" he officers unclick their holsters and unload their weapons, "Leave you clips out of your weapon, only load them if the meeting is comprimised." the officers pull their weapons out and unload them, "unloaded sir." Captain Hillen nods, "Good, holster weapons."

"Countess Sumire Nova of Nova Heavy Industries." Sumire said. "If you are looking for Sakura, she is in with the others."

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 am

The Steppe Empire wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:

"Countess Sumire Nova of Nova Heavy Industries." Sumire said. "If you are looking for Sakura, she is in with the others."

Dienes bows, "Thank you Countess." he smiles and he and his officers walk inside the building to meet with Sakura and the others, "Watch your sectors everyone, at anytime this meeting can become comprimised, protect the Sky Marshal with your life." the men all pray to their Gods and then quickly followed Dienes to Sakura.
4/11/11

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 am

'Acknowledged.' Three Raptor's detached themselves from the Victory and flew down steeply into the atmosphere. After three minutes they had the landing pad in sight and swooped down. They opened their doors and let off the Army troopers, who surrounded the Minister of Trade as he left the middle Raptor. They stood looking around them for any sign of a greeting party.
Last edited by Dreadful Sagittarius on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 am

A Gate warped near Gorbathia and after that, a few ships came to the system via the gate.

3x Acclamator I-class
2x Nebulon-B2 frigate
5x Crusader-class corvette
56x DreadCloak fighter

The 'Perfect Pinnacle'
''Send the message.''
''Alright, HER-9.''

This is the fleet representing the Ghat Bank of Commerce and the Grrtary Bank of Agriculture, Hunting and Semi-Legal Practices.
Grand Admiral HER-9 representing in person.

A feed was sent.

''P'rrr likii. I believe there is a meeting starting around here? Then I believe I need a docking space for me and my personal squad of DreadCloak fighters. So?''
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 am

Grittonia wrote:A Gate warped near Gorbathia and after that, a few ships came to the system via the gate.

3x Acclamator I-class
2x Nebulon-B2 frigate
5x Crusader-class corvette
56x DreadCloak fighter

The 'Perfect Pinnacle'
''Send the message.''
''Alright, HER-9.''

This is the fleet representing the Ghat Bank of Commerce and the Grrtary Bank of Agriculture, Hunting and Semi-Legal Practices.
Grand Admiral HER-9 representing in person.

A feed was sent.

''P'rrr likii. I believe there is a meeting starting around here? Then I believe I need a docking space for me and my personal squad of DreadCloak fighters. So?''

"Premission Granted to land on Platform 210398" Control said. The landing Platforms were large enought to land a Victory Class Star Destroyer on.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 am

The Steppe Empire wrote:
"Premission Granted to land on Platform 210398" Control said. The landing Platforms were large enought to land a Victory Class Star Destroyer on.

''HER-9 out.''

6 DreadCloak fighters shot out of the Perfect Pinnacle.

Platform 210398
The DreadCloaks landed and soon, HER-9 and her droid bodyguards left the fighters.
''Set up a defence globe around the fighters, with the automated turrets. I don't want my ship stolen like on Horr IV.''
''Yes Ma'am.''
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

The Control soon said "Premisson to land on Platform 129798" to the Droid ship.

Slowly the aging ship descended through the atmosphere towards the landing platform. Touching down with the creaks and groans of an aging ship, the vessel came to a rest. Unlike the other landing vessels, the frigate looked very out of place next to the warbirds docked all around.

The gang plankswung open with a groan and a slam as it collided with the ground. Leaving the droids, now activated, to ensure the ancient vessel's security, Gorm walked down the ramp, it creaking and whining in agony under his weight.
Once on the ground he had the ship closed back up and made his way towards the nearest building, hoping to find out where the meeting was to be held. In his hands was a state of the art disruptor rifle, designed to tear beings apart at the molecular level, while outlawed on most civilzed worlds, Gorm did not feel the need to conceal it at this time, given the nature of his mission his weapon of choice would reflect to all here the seriousness that The Syndicate took with those who crossed it.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Hornopolis wrote:
The Steppe Empire wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:

Dienes bows, "Thank you Countess." he smiles and he and his officers walk inside the building to meet with Sakura and the others, "Watch your sectors everyone, at anytime this meeting can become comprimised, protect the Sky Marshal with your life." the men all pray to their Gods and then quickly followed Dienes to Sakura.

Inside they were greeted to a large hall made of gold and silver. Paintings and tapestries hung on the walls. Then came a Open door way to a larger room full of many beings. these were The Hyperborian CEOs and heads of their companies. Gero Falin , a Urtanian and head of the Miners Guild; Tor Pat, a Gypt Hyperborian and Head of The Stocktraders Confederacy; Seinan Rubathian, a Catailine that controled The Traders Guild and other heads of Comnpanies. Even a few smaller corporations were their, like Reni Vanior, a Wooden Hyperborian who repesented The Woodcutters Guild and Dalos Thik'pal, a Minotaur who ruled The Winepressers Union.

a few less repectable groups were there, such a The Ranshisyu Pirate Empire's ruler, Queen Admiral Nadia, and others.

Sakura was talking to Nadia at that time.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Dienes looks at all the Hyperborians, "They don't seem so blood-thirsty to me." his aide nods, Dienes continues towards Sakura, he bows, "Hello ma'am, I am Sky Marshal Randaolph Dienes, I was told by a countess you would be inside, I am honoured to be in your presence." he smiles at Sakura, and waits for her response, Dienes' officers all bow in respect of the Hyperborians just as Dienes had done, his aide whispers to an officer, "I hope this doesn't last long, I wanna get the hell out of here.''
4/11/11

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Dienes looks at all the Hyperborians, "They don't seem so blood-thirsty to me." his aide nods, Dienes continues towards Sakura, he bows, "Hello ma'am, I am Sky Marshal Randaolph Dienes, I was told by a countess you would be inside, I am honoured to be in your presence." he smiles at Sakura, and waits for her response, Dienes' officers all bow in respect of the Hyperborians just as Dienes had done, his aide whispers to an officer, "I hope this doesn't last long, I wanna get the hell out of here.''

"It might last a while." Sakura said to Dienes, "The main problem is that The Terran Alliance is becomeing to anti-capitalist and many corporations might soon be forced to bow to them." "I have to agree with Marquis Sakura." Nadia said, "even the pirates are in a strait with them."

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 pm

As the defence perimeter was set up, with 3 automated turrets, HER-9 stood with her bodyguards.
''So, do you detect any lifeforms?''
''Nope.''
''They are not very welcoming, aren't they?''
''Well, we were setting up a killing field around a few measly fighters.''
''You have a point.''
''Any want a snack?''
''Yes, me!''

As they stood there waiting, they snacked on a Oil Pack, a special snack made for droids.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm

For those that thought they were waiting for a escourt or wanted a welcome. Carriages pulled by Human slaves were uses to go to the areas and take the guests to the Manor.

Two Carriages came to the 1st Wolf Pack and the Ghat Bank of Commerce and the Grrtary Bank of Agriculture, Hunting and Semi-Legal Practices parties.

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 pm

The Minister boarded his carriage, afer it had been swept by the troopers first, then sat down, dazing out as it trundled to the meeting. When it got there, he stepped out, and flanked by his guards moved towards Countess Nova. 'Greetings, Countess, on behalf of the Federal Republic.' He nodded to the man stood beside her with his own entourage. 'I believe you're the Sky Marshal Diennes?'

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents