NATION

PASSWORD

The HHC Trial Run RP Diplomacy IC (closed to non HHC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Antilon
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:23 am

Although caught off-guard, Divisions 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 managed to avoid capture and withdraw to uncontested territory, where they reformed and reorganized.

Full of confidence from their quick seizure of enemy territory, NPO forces marched straight into adjacent territories, and right into into ambushes. Artillery initiated contact with the advancing columns, while Regimental Combat Teams (RCTs) camouflaged in tree lines and prepared positions opened fire on the exposed NPO soldiers, inflicting heavy casualties (estimated 30% of lead elements).

The Antilonian People's Council formally declared war against the New Prussian Order, denouncing the invasion as a thoroughly predatory attack.
Last edited by Antilon on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 am

Antilonian military has begun training a new Regular Division.

XO OX
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby XO OX » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 am

Through inaction Frogvalia has forced the hand of the people of XO OX. We therefore must liberate the coal mining facilities east of the Niger river on the Guinean Gulf to further extend the great transcontinental rail project.

United Orthodox States
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Orthodox States » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Decree of the Most Holy United Orthodox States:

Due to only token resistance in Clanlandia, all but two divisions are being recalled, all others will begin redeployment to the Antilon border

The training of two new infantry divisions has completed. The Emperor is lazy and they are simply his 24th and 25th to be deployed on the Eastern frontier

Gagauz Tarcil Budjak and Dobruj Peoples
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gagauz Tarcil Budjak and Dobruj Peoples » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:56 pm

The Taraclian Empire announces a greater union between Taraclian Cyrene and TOC lands. This commonwealth will be known as the Alexandrian Commonwealth and will allow greater protection and trade throughout these realms. This is not a political alliance, just an economic one.

Occasus Portus
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Occasus Portus » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Neuve Zealandia wrote:His Most Holy Emperor wishes to announce his return to the field of international relations after a period of time spend gaining profits. He wishes to announce a further mobilization of 2 more infantry divisions and wishes Occasus Portus to contact him when convenient to discuss a proposal.

"My lord, his majesty the Holy Emperor of Neuve Zealandia wishes to discuss a proposal with you." Informs the Minister of Foreign Relations, Ioannes.
"Is that so? Send a message to the Holy Emperor that I would like to speak with him as soon as he is available."
"Right away, your majesty."

Neuve Zealandia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuve Zealandia » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 am

Occasus Portus wrote:
Neuve Zealandia wrote:"Is that so? Send a message to the Holy Emperor that I would like to speak with him as soon as he is available."

"Your Most Holiness, our most Gracious and Stalwart Allies have given notice of their acknowledgement! Our embassy is barely coping with this unprecedented amount of messages! Might I recommend assigning more than one common peon as Messenger to all the Nations?" exclaimed Lord Winchester Richbottom, First Lord of International Relations.
"Very well, Richbottom, inform our Learned Friends of a proposal to restore the Portuguese Rebels back to their rightful place as Citizens of this Most Holy Empire, and Inquire of Them about the extent of any Aid they may be able to provide in this Matter."
Richbottom threw himself to the ground, and utilizing the skills honed in Generation after Generation of Richbottom, scuttled backwards across the Court floor, praising the Emperor's Grace and Intelligence as he went. "By Hiro's Beutiful Mane," thought the Emperor, "I really must get around to removing some of these old customs. Early Onset Arthritis is truly the largest menace Our Empire faces!"

Principality of Surcania
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Principality of Surcania » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 am

Currently: 7 divisions.
The Princeps has ordered a new legion to be raised.

The Principality announces its expansion to the island of Borneo, sending the legions III Daitarn, XXVIII Tetsujin, and V Gekiganger to secure the unoccupied portions of the island. Rest assured to The Taraclian Oil Company, their holdings will remain untouched.

Occasus Portus
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Occasus Portus » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:47 am

Neuve Zealandia wrote:
Occasus Portus wrote:

"Your Most Holiness, our most Gracious and Stalwart Allies have given notice of their acknowledgement! Our embassy is barely coping with this unprecedented amount of messages! Might I recommend assigning more than one common peon as Messenger to all the Nations?" exclaimed Lord Winchester Richbottom, First Lord of International Relations.
"Very well, Richbottom, inform our Learned Friends of a proposal to restore the Portuguese Rebels back to their rightful place as Citizens of this Most Holy Empire, and Inquire of Them about the extent of any Aid they may be able to provide in this Matter."
Richbottom threw himself to the ground, and utilizing the skills honed in Generation after Generation of Richbottom, scuttled backwards across the Court floor, praising the Emperor's Grace and Intelligence as he went. "By Hiro's Beutiful Mane," thought the Emperor, "I really must get around to removing some of these old customs. Early Onset Arthritis is truly the largest menace Our Empire faces!"

"My lord, our allies in Neuve Zealandia wish to have our support in a war against the Portugese."
"Tell them we will send 7 infantry Divisions and both of our armored divisions to 'liberate' the north. We will send our navy to where the landing shall take place as to protect our transports."
"Yes, your majesty. You are truly a military genius and very wise." Ioannes praises the Emperor
"Ioannes, this is why you're not an adviser. Leave before my ass is raw from your kissing."
"O-of course, your highness."
"One more thing, send in my military advisers, give me a list of our available generals, get me a map of potential landing sites, and request that the Emperor of Neave Zealandia go to France with his military advisers as I wish to coordinate more efficiently with him." The Emperor commands.
"Right away, majesty." Ioannes says before leaving.

XO OX
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby XO OX » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:02 pm

The peaceful expansion of XO OX continues unabated through the Lake Victoria region. The lack of human contact while exploring the 4 regions of the Sahara on the northern border of XO OX was not particularly surprising. The lack of any human agency in the birthplace of humanity is more unexpected. The young men of XO OX continue their journey of ecotourism towards Mozambique.

More undivided young men draft in the winds of conscription.

The Republic of Gandaj
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Gandaj » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 pm

The Kingdom of Clanlandia's negligence and dictatorious ways shall not stand. Gandaj thereby announces its annexation of the kingdom.

(inactive apricot land in Siberia is all mine now.)

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:40 am

Divisions 1, 6, 14, 15, and 19 advance on the phallus-shaped contested territory, attacking from multiple directions.

Antilonian forces maneuver for a double-pincer, Div. 15 and 19 flanking east, Div. 1 and 6 flanking north, with Div. 14 holding the front. If the NPO does not retreat back friendly territory, the 4 enemy divisions will be completely encircled and destroyed. Div 7 moves close to the territory border, acting as a operational reserves for Div. 1 and 7, Div 16 moves close to the border acting as operational reserves for Div 14, Div 18 moves close to the border, acting as operational reserves for Div. 19.

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:03 am

Divisions 2, 4, 25, 26, 12, 11 have received new billets and are currently in transit.

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:36 am

The Antilonian military beings training a new Regular division.

A new naming convention will also be instituted, as seen in the new division, 26 дивизия (26 Divisiya, read 26th Division)

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am

2, 4, 25, 26, 12, 11 дивизия are currently in transit to their new bilets.

27 дивизия was raised and billetd.

Neuve Zealandia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Neuve Zealandia » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Occasus Portus wrote:"My lord, our allies in Neuve Zealandia wish to have our support in a war against the Portugese."
"Tell them we will send 7 infantry Divisions and both of our armored divisions to 'liberate' the north. We will send our navy to where the landing shall take place as to protect our transports."
"Yes, your majesty. You are truly a military genius and very wise." Ioannes praises the Emperor
"Ioannes, this is why you're not an adviser. Leave before my ass is raw from your kissing."
"O-of course, your highness."
"One more thing, send in my military advisers, give me a list of our available generals, get me a map of potential landing sites, and request that the Emperor of Neave Zealandia go to France with his military advisers as I wish to coordinate more efficiently with him." The Emperor commands.
"Right away, majesty." Ioannes says before leaving.

"Milord, Our Allies request Your Presence in their holdings in France to help facilitate communication. What are your orders?"
"Ah yes, very good Richbottom. Assemble all 5 units of Guard on the North Western Frontier, and hold 4 Units of the Veterans in reserve. 6 of the remaining Veterans shall hold Our Moroccan holdings while Our final Unit of Veterans shall welcome Our Dearest Allies' Troops in the Gibraltar Penisular." Richbottom nods his acceptance, and The Emperor turns to Imperial Marshal Killing "George" Warmonger (a purely coincidental name) "Warmonger, give orders to assemble the Imperial Navy!"
"M-milord, surely you haven't forgotten that the treachery of the Rebels resulted in the loss of our navy in the Iberian Civil War" stammered Warmonger
"Well what the blazes do we have Warmonger? I can't bloody walk to France like a filthy peasant!"
"W-well My Most Holy Emperor we do have a few fishing ships that we could give a lick of paint and pretend they're battleships"
"Hmmm. Well it's better than nothing I suppose. Inform the Crown Prince that he shall be acting as my Regent while We are busy occupied otherwhere. Make sure to publish a current list of our Armed Forces as well, so that the International Community does not think We are trying to decieve them"
"Very well Sir. I shall gather my most able Aides to join you on your Imperial visit and publish our current enlisted troops. May I take the liberty of beginning construction of a Cruiser?"
"Very good Warmonger, you are dismissed. I must prepare for my trip"

Current Armed Forces of the Holy Empire of Nueve Zealandia
5 Units of Guard arranged as follows:
1st Household
2nd Household
The Heir's Guards
The Old Guard
Guards of Gibraltar

9 Units of Infantry Veterans arranged as follows:
1st Iberian
2nd Iberian
3rd Iberian
4th Iberian
1st Moroccan
2nd Moroccan
3rd Moroccan
4th Moroccan
5th Moroccan

Under construction:
1x Cruiser

Resources Being Used
1x Coal
1x Iron

Resources Not Being Used
3 x Iron

Units Being Created
1x Cruiser (To be finished 30.11.15 GMT +12)

Current Total Number of Troops
14 x Infantry (12,500 troops each)

Total: 175,000 Mobilized

Their deployment is shown on this map here:
http://imgur.com/cHvHvRD (Grey is Guard, Yellow Veterans)

Dreveber
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Dreveber » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 am

Current divisions : 22
Dreveber decides to start making troops non stop.

Vilantius
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilantius » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:07 am

The training of 2 new divisions in the Vilantian Imperial Army has recently finished, bringing the armed forces to a grand total of 17 divisions with 221,000 troops ready to defend our nation and foreign interests.

United Orthodox States
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Orthodox States » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:59 am

The UoS announces training of two new divisions

The Republic of Gandaj
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Gandaj » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:59 am

2 more divisions have been successfully trained.

Inspired by our ever-great neighbors, Gandaj announces the non-stop production of more soldiers, so the minister can relegate his time to more important matters without having to constantly approve of the next round of training.

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:13 am

The 4 enemy divisions were wiped out after 3 months of encirclement.

New division deployment orders can be seen on the map above.

14 and 15 дивизия attack the province from the west, 18 and 20 дивизия attack from the south in a frontal attack meant to keep the enemy divisions from disengaging and maneuvering to face the flanking attack from 14 and 15 дивизия, and 6 дивизия enter the neighboring province, maneuvering to the north to cut off the enemy's line of retreat and attack southwards. 19 and 16 move close the province border, providing operation reserves for 14 and 15 дивизия. If the enemy divisions do not retreat from the province, they will be encircled and destroyed.

New division deployment orders for East Antilon can be seen on the map above, as well as most recent military intelligence. At least 17 divisions have been deployed on the UOS border, specific locations unknown.

Vilantius
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilantius » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Now that Vilantian Armed Forces has been expanded, all divisions have been properly outfitted, manned and moved to our nation's borders in order to properly defend our territory from potential invaders. In order to provide further protection for the Vilantian people 3 additional divisions are to be trained in the near future, predicted to be finished in 9 months time [December 8].

Division List:
1st Vilantian Guard Division "Бањалука"
2nd Vilantian Guard Division "Горица"
3rd Vilantian Guard Division "Трст"
4th Vilantian Guard Division "пола"
5th Vilantian Guard Division "Сењ"
6th Vilantian Guard Division "Љубљанској"
7th Vilantian Guard Division "Вариздин"
8th Vilantian Guard Division "Осијек"
9th Vilantian Guard Division "Нови Сад"
10th Vilantian Guard Division "Панчево"
11th Vilantian Guard Division "Београд"
12th Vilantian Guard Division "Живи"
13th Vilantian Guard Division "Крагујевац"
14th Vilantian Guard Division "Ужице"
15th Vilantian Guard Division "Фоча"
16th Vilantian Infantry Division "Мостар"
17th Vilantian Infantry Division "Дубровник"

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 am

Antilonian military begins training a new division.

Classification of Regular and Career Regular will be relegated to the regimental level, and all divisions will be reorganized to include one Career Regular infantry regiment.

XO OX
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby XO OX » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:10 pm

The visionary people of XO OX have forseen the completion of the Great Daka Railroad Line. What the world needs now is More Daka! Thus we will proceed in the construction of this great transcontinental by moving 30 divisions towards Dakar, Senegal on the Atlantic coast of Africa.

With the addition of coal to our resources we begin the constructions of a 250mm railway gun, along with our continuous production of magnificent black warriors.

Antilon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Antilon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Antilonian military begins training a new division.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents