NATION

PASSWORD

2nd War for Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:22 am

United Fascist States of North America wrote:
New Larthinia wrote:New Larthinia is going to assist the Communists.

We ourselves have been communists for quite some time, so we will assist them in need, declared The New Overlord today.

250,000 Minions along 35,000 Robots are going to arrive to the battlefield soon.

OOC: Where, exactly, are they being deployed? I wouldn't recommend the northeastern states or the west coast. The Gulf of Mexico or Hawaii is your best bet.

OOC: Not sure yet, wanted to see a few other RP posts before doing anything to see the current status of the RP.
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

We use factbooks, not NS stats
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:24 am

November 19th, 2015

Cheyenne Mountain Complex
Foley was beginning to shake hands with the King of Warrentucky and begin the meeting when Hancock dragged him away from the group. The two shared a rather uncomfortable staring contest before Hancock spoke.
"HYDRA has betrayed us." He whispered sounding scared.
Foley looked down. All those battles he fought with HYDRA. The aid HYDRA gave his forces during the Civil War that happened mere months ago. All for nothing.
"Tell the leaders of the other nations to that we're having a special voting session."
"Operation: Safehouse? Are you sure, sire?"
Foley nodded.
Hancock swallowed out of nervousness before he returned to the group and asked them to vote.

(OOC: To allies of the USC should Operation: Safehouse be put into effect?)
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:27 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:November 19th, 2015

Foley was beginning to shake hands with the King of Warrentucky and begin the meeting when Hancock dragged him away from the group. The two shared a rather uncomfortable staring contest before Hancock spoke.
Foley looked down. All those battles he fought with HYDRA. The aid HYDRA gave his forces during the Civil War that happened mere months ago. All for nothing.
"Tell the leaders of the other nations to that we're having a special voting session."
Foley nodded.
Hancock swallowed out of nervousness before he returned to the group and asked them to vote.

OOC: Does that basically mean an end to this RP? Because that seems like a really, really bad ending. I'm not an ally, but don't just end the RP because there's virtually no chance of winning. That would be a dick move.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 am

OOC: By the way, I'm totally bringing in my ORBPLAT and my Biowarfare Division.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 am

United Fascist States of North America wrote:

Foley nodded.

OOC: Does that basically mean an end to this RP? Because that seems like a really, really bad ending. I'm not an ally, but don't just end the RP because there's virtually no chance of winning. That would be a dick move.

OOC: Well one could view it as that. I was thinking some invading forces get caught up in the Vaults and Metros when the nukes hit and are forced into a Metro: 2033 or Metro: Last Light style RP.
But if the allies vote against it then consider the fight for the Cheyenne Mountain Complex a Last Stand unless the tide turns.
_[' ]_

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:31 am

New Larthinia wrote:
United Fascist States of North America wrote:OOC: Where, exactly, are they being deployed? I wouldn't recommend the northeastern states or the west coast. The Gulf of Mexico or Hawaii is your best bet.

OOC: Not sure yet, wanted to see a few other RP posts before doing anything to see the current status of the RP.

Pretty sure FT isn't allowed. For RPs like this, mild PMT is usually the limit.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:41 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:
United Fascist States of North America wrote:OOC: Does that basically mean an end to this RP? Because that seems like a really, really bad ending. I'm not an ally, but don't just end the RP because there's virtually no chance of winning. That would be a dick move.

OOC: Well one could view it as that. I was thinking some invading forces get caught up in the Vaults and Metros when the nukes hit and are forced into a Metro: 2033 or Metro: Last Light style RP.
But if the allies vote against it then consider the fight for the Cheyenne Mountain Complex a Last Stand unless the tide turns.

We would consider that a victory. A cleanup project would begin on annexed land and we'd have a new, radiation-free chunk of the USC in about 20 years.

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobb Island » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:58 am

Foley nodded.

OOC:

Ideally, I think the best way to end a story is to set the stage for more stories. [Either run by yourself or the other players] A large scale nuclear exchange would certainly be a valid ending, but it wouldn't really set the stage for anything else other than, as USFNA put it, cleaning up radiation.

Here is my suggestion. Write an epilogue. There doesn't have to be a final last stand roleplay. The epilogue could use some of the following ideas.

-The King and USC Government flee to a remote location (let's say Greenland perhaps?) where they set up a government in exile and a heavily fortified colony of some 500,000 USC residents.

-The invaders hold a conference of evil, where they get to argue how to divide up the conquered lands.

-This ends the "chapter" but sets the stage for further conflict.

-The invaders may not agree to share the conquered lands which could result in new wars on new threads.

-This also sets the stage for a third war. The war to liberate the USC from the occupiers. Or it could even be several wars fought against the separate occupying powers.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:16 am

Foley nodded.

The Regent spoke up and said "I vote against it. Firstly, it will cause much unneeded suffering that should be always avoided, even in war. Secondly, I and many allies have large numbers of deployed troops. I am not willing to sacrifice all of them for such a situation. Secondly, I have a duty of care to the Emperor of the New Mushroom Kingdom, which is impossible to fulfil when large segments of the country are a radioactive wasteland."
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:10 am

New York City, New York
German-Occupied Columbia

Field Marshal Kronkite was sat within an office in One Times Square organizing the entire occupation of the Eastern Seaboard. Thanks to the General's Staff resupply plan, all four main Army groups had been replenished, Army Group E was disbanded to aid the Militarpolizei in keeping order in the occupied areas. There was also the addition of Army Group Tripoli and Army Group Roma from Germany's Italian allies. Then there was Army Group Zagreb and Army Group Horthy from Hungary. And finally Army Group Morav from Slovakia. Four German Army Group's and five donated from German Allies. This brought operational strength up to 3.5 million and further increased their chances of victory once the two week ceasefire between the Columbian Coalition and Germany was over.

In all the occupied cities, the same systems as established in New York were setup. This made the populace just a little less likely to revolt against their gracious occupiers. Even so they had 780,000 Prisoners of War of the Columbian Coalition, most of them from Columbia and very few from Rodina.

Appalachian Mountains

Friedrich von Kinkenrot, a Colonel in the Wehrmacht, had been hiking for days now. He was almost out of food and water. He had had to take great pains to escape German-occupied territory, for the simple reason that he was defecting to the Coalition. He had with him some very valuable information concerning German plans for when the ceasefire was up.

Just then he saw a patrol wearing Columbian uniforms. He immediately raised his hands. "Don't shoot! I am a defector and I have vital military information!"
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 am

New Decius wrote:New York City, New York
German-Occupied Columbia

Field Marshal Kronkite was sat within an office in One Times Square organizing the entire occupation of the Eastern Seaboard. Thanks to the General's Staff resupply plan, all four main Army groups had been replenished, Army Group E was disbanded to aid the Militarpolizei in keeping order in the occupied areas. There was also the addition of Army Group Tripoli and Army Group Roma from Germany's Italian allies. Then there was Army Group Zagreb and Army Group Horthy from Hungary. And finally Army Group Morav from Slovakia. Four German Army Group's and five donated from German Allies. This brought operational strength up to 3.5 million and further increased their chances of victory once the two week ceasefire between the Columbian Coalition and Germany was over.

In all the occupied cities, the same systems as established in New York were setup. This made the populace just a little less likely to revolt against their gracious occupiers. Even so they had 780,000 Prisoners of War of the Columbian Coalition, most of them from Columbia and very few from Rodina.

Appalachian Mountains

Friedrich von Kinkenrot, a Colonel in the Wehrmacht, had been hiking for days now. He was almost out of food and water. He had had to take great pains to escape German-occupied territory, for the simple reason that he was defecting to the Coalition. He had with him some very valuable information concerning German plans for when the ceasefire was up.

Just then he saw a patrol wearing Columbian uniforms. He immediately raised his hands. "Don't shoot! I am a defector and I have vital military information!"

November 19th, 2015

Appalachian Mountains
The patrol looked at Kinkenrot for a few seconds, stunned by such a high ranking defector. But they knew better than to bite the hand that feeds them and were silently thanking God for such luck.
"Who're you, why are you defecting, and is there anyone else with you?" A corporal in the squad asked as they began to bring him to the bunker system in the Appalachians.
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:30 am

Elysium Imperial Citidel-Elusium, 11:30
The gunship carrying Minister Atylor and Ambassador Ajistu touched down within the walled center of the Imperial Citadel, a fortress like compound that served as the center of government for the whole empire. Emporer Cyrus Silva was standing outside, awaiting the Ministers report. As Taylor stepped off the chopper, he said, '"we need to increase our troops! There were several assassinations at the conferences and shits getting hairy over there!" Silva contemplated this. "Okay, send another 275,000 troops over there. Prepare to launch an airborne invasion of the Midwest and a renewed Mexican and southern front. And steadily increase our troops there. I want nearly two million at Columbia at the end of the day!" "Yes sir! Dairus said as he walked to the Military High Command. Silva stood on the helipad, and decided to hold a to hold an emergency meeting within the Imperial Confederacy.
(OOC: would it be wrong if I played two nations in this war? Like, if I brought in another one?)

Military High Command
Minister Dairus Taylor took off his trench coat, soaked from the rain outside, and noticed several holes in his back. The bullets were long gone, but the holes were there. Someone tried to assassinate him! He silently thanked Silva for making armored trench coats mandatory, made of linen, thick leather, Kevlar., and insertable ceramic plates in the chest, back and shoulders. He IMMEDIATLY told the Emporer about the attempt on his life.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:39 am

New Axiom wrote:Elysium Imperial Citidel-Elusium, 11:30
The gunship carrying Minister Atylor and Ambassador Ajistu touched down within the walled center of the Imperial Citadel, a fortress like compound that served as the center of government for the whole empire. Emporer Cyrus Silva was standing outside, awaiting the Ministers report. As Taylor stepped off the chopper, he said, '"we need to increase our troops! There were several assassinations at the conferences and shits getting hairy over there!" Silva contemplated this. "Okay, send another 275,000 troops over there. Prepare to launch an airborne invasion of the Midwest and a renewed Mexican and southern front. And steadily increase our troops there. I want nearly two million at Columbia at the end of the day!" "Yes sir! Dairus said as he walked to the Military High Command. Silva stood on the helipad, and decided to hold a to hold an emergency meeting within the Imperial Confederacy.
(OOC: would it be wrong if I played two nations in this war? Like, if I brought in another one?)

Military High Command
Minister Dairus Taylor took off his trench coat, soaked from the rain outside, and noticed several holes in his back. The bullets were long gone, but the holes were there. Someone tried to assassinate him! He silently thanked Silva for making armored trench coats mandatory, made of linen, thick leather, Kevlar., and insertable ceramic plates in the chest, back and shoulders. He IMMEDIATLY told the Emporer about the attempt on his life.

OOC: I'd recommend sticking with one's own nation and not try and role play two or more. You can roleplay two or more armies from different nations but not the nations themselves.
_[' ]_

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:14 am

New Decius wrote:New York City, New York
German-Occupied Columbia

Appalachian Mountains

November 19th, 2015

Appalachian Mountains
The patrol looked at Kinkenrot for a few seconds, stunned by such a high ranking defector. But they knew better than to bite the hand that feeds them and were silently thanking God for such luck.
"Who're you, why are you defecting, and is there anyone else with you?" A corporal in the squad asked as they began to bring him to the bunker system in the Appalachians.

"My name is Friedrich von Kinkenrot, I hold the rank of Colonel in the Wehrmacht. I am defecting because I do not like this new expansionist policy my homeland has adopted. I am alone." He then looked back to make sure he was not followed. "I wish to be taken directly to King Foley."

He looked back again as his paranoia increased. "All four main German Army Groups have been replenished. And five new Army Groups have been sent from German Allies. Two from Italy, two from Hungary, and one from Slovakia. Operational strength now exceeds three million. Is that important enough to take me to the King?"
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:24 am

OOC: I still think this RP has some steam. As for Cobb Island... I on't know why you're always trying to 'wrap things up' so soon. It started with your own one suddenly coming to a close when several people, including myself, were in the middle of the RP, and now you're telling us you were hoping this one would wrap up soon.

If it were at vote, I'd toss in a ballot for not being finished with the RP yet. This specific thread, maybe, but not the whole story arc. I didn't get to play out the lost soldier storyline, or even get to do anything with the prospect of being allied with HYDRA. Oh, and I haven't gotten to invade the Rockies yet. I guess that's one thing I can fix.

Foothills of the Rockies
High Command had ordered the new force of about a million soldiers to mobilize and plunge into the enemy fortifications in the Rockies. Scouts and drones had been gathering information for days now, and the soldiers were ready for a full-on assault. Early in the morning, they began to move up the mountains, and encountered little resistance until the summited the first one, at which point the real fight began. They still had the advantage of surprise, in that the enemies were expecting them to be taking part in the ceasefire proposed by New Decius. However, they still fought ruthlessly. Air vehicles skirmished in the skies. Men ran about, engaging in brutal firefights and falling, dead, to the snowy ground at the tops of mountains. Cliffside combat was common, soldiers sometimes abandoning their guns and wrestling, eventually rolling off ledges and plummeting hundreds of feet. Snipers fired from hiding spots on secluded ledges and in the branches of trees. Mines sat in wait at every shrub. Drones buzzed across the sky, picking off enemies like wild game. Thousand-pound shells wounded the sides of mountains, twice causing large landslides. A flying aircraft carrier loomed overhead, blocking out the sun. From it rained explosives. Friendly fighters landed on it and took off again, using it as a refueling base. Antiaircraft batteries did little to its impenetrable shell. As the first wave of troops secured several peaks, the second wave, comprised mostly of armored infantry, conventional sentinels, tanks, and infantry support vehicles, thundered up the slopes of steep mountains, blasting away the enemy.

Secret Bunker, UFSNA
"President Tharp, stage two of the invasion has begun." Spoke a grim, pale-skinned, tuxedoed man with reflective sunglasses obscuring his face. President Marcellus Tharp turned around slowly in his chair, and placed his hands on his cold steel desk. He straightened two pens to be perfectly parallel and leaned forward, briefly checking his two million-dollar platinum wristwatch with the smooth diamond faceplate.
"Good. How is it going?" He inquired. His voice was deep and foreboding. His sleek black hair shone in the dim light overhead.
"Very well, sir. At the time of the last report, we had delved a fourth of the way into the range."
"Excellent. Tell the High Command that it is now allowed to mobilize up to 3.5 million troops."
"Yes Sir."

Jade Towers
The two sea-green towers dominated the Los Angeles skyline. They appeared to be aquamarine pillars that stretched from the ground to the heavens. Two bridges connected them together. Each was 123 stories high, 131 counting the antennae. Beneath them stretched the expansive Green Plaza, and below the ground they extended eight more stories. Below them shot several maglev trains on a complex rail system. This was the headquarters of Pantheon Arms, one of the world's leading military corporations. hey had connections in 28 nations and supplied three world superpowers. They had a network of sixteen satellites in geosynchronous orbit. They had been involved in twelve conflicts on three continents since 1980. At the head of the beast was Marcus Hect, who currently stood with his back to the door of his luxury office, staring down upon the network of streets and tiny people from the top floor of his building.
"Sir, an advisor is waiting for you outside." His room's artificial assistant informed him.
"Send him in." The man walked through the sliding, automatic green doors.
"You asked to see me, sir?"
"Yes. I've decided to get involved in Columbia. We'll be working in a partnership with the government. I've already made an executive order. We'll be sending in half our contractor forces."
"Sir- that's a hundred thousand men!"
"I know." He turned around, took a long sip of green tea, and straightened his crow-black suit and tie.
"Do you know how bad it is over there?"
"No sir. No, I don't." Hect waited before speaking again.
"Mr. Wellman. The entire world revolves around money. Even war is fed by money these days. For every thousand dollars that goes into your paycheck, a man in Africa is gunned down by an automatic gun made twenty miles away from where you stand right now. For every stamp I place on a crisp document, two villages in Africa are leveled by bombs from a squadron of planes whose fighters don't even know what look like. Half the soldiers I deploy don't know my name- but they're willing to die in the African Congo for me. Why? Simple, Wellman. Money. The world needs money. And right now, Columbia's bleeding cash."

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:42 am

(OOC: What happens if any of the enemy nations manages to capture Cheyenne?)
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:49 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:(OOC: What happens if any of the enemy nations manages to capture Cheyenne?)

OOC: Well I could always rig it to launch Safehouse and self destruct. Better to die and take them with us than be killed by them. Or we could have the leaders escape and set up a government in exile in say Greenland or Britain.
Don't know how I'm going to do the battle in the rockies. Like I've said before my guys are very Resistance: Fall of Man/2 and Pre war fallout in terms of tech, armor, etc. Any ideas on how the fight could go?
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:54 am

Southern Mexico-Quarintine Hospital #029
Doctor William Hauser wore a Hazourdous Materials suit as he strode down the halls of Ward 13. Most of these patients were vomiting, bleeding, had severe fevers, and nosebleeds. Another anomaly was a near complete white blood cell deficiency. However, his microbiologists were concerned. Hausers pager bleeped when he was checking the vitals of a comatose individual. He was told to report to the hematology lab. As he exited the prefab building, he went through a negative pressure airlock like room, where he took off his suit. Then, he went through another door and took a chem shower. When he finally arrived at another prefab which was the hematology lab, he noticed his microbiology team there was there too. A Ministry of Health ambulance roared passed him, siren blazing. He met up with his chief microbiologist, Dr. Dee Jordan, or Dr. D, who had a grave look on his face. "Sir." She said. "We have bad news." They ushered him into the hematology lab. One of the hematologist sin side said "sir. It's mutated." Dr. Hauser had to see the blood work for himself. Sure enough, the virus had mutated. "Okay. Send a report to the Ministry of Helath headquarters. And...just..." "Just what, sir?" A nurse asked. "Just pray." Meanwhile, several Ministry of Health tandem rotor air ambulances touched down outside, and started unloading their infected.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Phyrexis
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Phyrexis » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:58 am

The battlegroup dispatched to Cobb Island finally arrived, just in time to see military activity everywhere. Having assumed diplomatic immunity, a group of four quad-coptors departed the Reaper, carrying the best of the special forces Phyrexis had to offer. On board the largest one was none other than General Dietrich, the unquestioned leader of Phyrexis. He had had a long and prosperous reign so far, but his country was aching to test it's machines of war.

The choppers put down outside of the diplomat building, the massive downthrust from the massive vehicles clearing away the Cobb Island police like they were paper. The Marines deployed from the choppers, about 100 of them in number.
http://pre00.deviantart.net/5f8c/th/pre/f/2013/083/b/e/alliance_soldiers_by_bacurok-d5z5cnd.jpg
Surrounded by his bodyguards and wearing a suit that could probably fund a large tech startup company for a few years with its cost, General Dietrich stepped out from the largest chopper, and looked around. His soldiers had secured a small perimeter, and he figured it was reasonably safe to proceed. With the marines leading the way, he moved in to the diplomat building where the Peace Talks were being held, to see who was there to greet him.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am

OOC: I, too, vote against Operation Safehouse. I can't really afford to lose as many troops as I already have in Columbia, plus my own nuclear bunker project isn't complete yet(in the event of a nuclear apocalypse). It would just make things a whole lot worse.
Cobb Island Peace Talks
"Of course. The ceasefire is much needed in the event of so may deaths. Now, I must be leaving." Morser walked out of the room, bowed sharply to the King of Warrentucky, and made his way to his helicopter.
Biloxi, Mississippi
The massive transport fleet carrying the 565,000 men of the Second Columbian Expeditionary Force had landed and set up operations in Biloxi. However, after a brief stay, the began a long march to St. Louis. The plan was to meet up with Doppler's Department of the Mississippi, and then Winser's Department of Appalachia, to form a massive 1,015,000 man force. They would be headquartered at Nashville, Tennessee, until word came from the allies as to were they should reinforce.
To: The USC
Encryption: Extreme
Greetings, allies. We bring good news. The 565,000 man force we promised has arrived in Biloxi, Mississippi. We have plans to rally all of our remaining forces to Nashville. However, we would like to ask you were help is most needed. Should we march East, to reinforce the Rodinaian and Columbian forces in the Appalachians? South, to combat the growing Axomite threat in Louisiana? Or West, to reinforce the Rocky's and your mountain complex. We would also like permission to send a new force, a total of 1.8 million men gathered from our region's militaries and mercenary forces. These would be landed anywhere of your choosing to help your forces, we merely need your consent. Of course, these will need lots of supplies and our logistical resources would be spread thin. We must do it, though, for Columbia's freedom!
Long live Columbia!
-General Hans Winser

Mexico
The Capileans were happy to receive the massive aid and relief operations their allies had conducted, and gladly sent their thanks. However, allied doctors had also discovered the virus' mutation. Another casualty report showed horrific numbers. The virus had spread to Central Mexcio, and several had been infected within the capital itself.
"2.8 million dead. The casualties doubled in a week! " The colonel slammed the report onto his desk. "Estimated 6 million infected!"
Suddenly the door opened, and Captain Stein, an aspiring young officer stumbled in. As he got closer, the colonel noticed he was vomiting and having uncontrollable bowl movements within his suit. "Sir!" he belched out. "Colonel, sir" he took a moment to throw up again, "The infected are within the capital. The disease is spreading… Half of our men and staff are dead." Outside the Colonel heard a gunshot and several screams. "They're… Killing themselves, colonel. And I don't blame them." Stein raised a gun to his head and shot himself. "Wait!" the colonel tried to say. As Stein dropped to the floor, his helmet fell off and onto the Colonel's desk, spraying saliva, mucus, and vomit all over him. Then four officers in hazmat riot suits walked in. "Colonel, I am Brigadier General Anton Dexler. Your command has failed. And you are clearly infected." The officer threw a small pistol onto his desk, then walked out and locked the door behind him. More gunshots were heard outside.

A transmission to all allied forces:
This virus is out of control. All uninfected Capilean troops are withdrawing Mexico. Repeat, Capilean command is abandoning Mexico.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Phyrexis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Phyrexis » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Cobb Island Peace Talks
"Of course. The ceasefire is much needed in the event of so may deaths. Now, I must be leaving." Morser walked out of the room, bowed sharply to the King of Warrentucky, and made his way to his helicopter.

The Phyrexian Marines still stationed outside of the building stopped Morser, leveling their assault rifles at the man and whatever guards accompanied him. "No one leaves yet, sir."

A Sergeant Major stepped forward, his firearm aimed towards the floor, ready to snap up at the slightest sign of aggression. "Identify yourself, and identify your allegiance in this conflict."

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:16 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:(OOC: What happens if any of the enemy nations manages to capture Cheyenne?)

OOC: Well I could always rig it to launch Safehouse and self destruct. Better to die and take them with us than be killed by them. Or we could have the leaders escape and set up a government in exile in say Greenland or Britain.
Don't know how I'm going to do the battle in the rockies. Like I've said before my guys are very Resistance: Fall of Man/2 and Pre war fallout in terms of tech, armor, etc. Any ideas on how the fight could go?

OOC: You'd hold us off for a while given similar numbers and the fact that you're probably getting desperate about now due to our proximity to Cheyenne. We'll eventually win due to slightly larger numbers and more advanced tech. It'll be destructive for both sides, and at least 200,000 will die for both of us. At that point, we'll become a little panicked and go for total war- mustard gas, anthrax, White Death, napalm, more flying aircraft carriers, ORBPLAts, etc.- we'd just screw over international laws and mess up everything.

Again, Safehouse is a big dick move- I'd say you go hide out in some heavily fortified Greenland base.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:22 am

Phyrexis wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Cobb Island Peace Talks

The Phyrexian Marines still stationed outside of the building stopped Morser, leveling their assault rifles at the man and whatever guards accompanied him. "No one leaves yet, sir."

A Sergeant Major stepped forward, his firearm aimed towards the floor, ready to snap up at the slightest sign of aggression. "Identify yourself, and identify your allegiance in this conflict."

Leopold stopped, alarmed, but decided to obey the man. "I am senior ambassador Leopold Morser, from the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile. My country sides with the Columbians and their allies."
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Phyrexis
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Phyrexis » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Phyrexis wrote:The Phyrexian Marines still stationed outside of the building stopped Morser, leveling their assault rifles at the man and whatever guards accompanied him. "No one leaves yet, sir."

Leopold stopped, alarmed, but decided to obey the man. "I am senior ambassador Leopold Morser, from the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile. My country sides with the Columbians and their allies."

The Phyrexian Marines lowered their weapons, but still held them at the ready. This was unfamiliar territory, and they were prepared for attack at any moment.

The Sergeant Major slung his rifle on his back and extended a hand in greeting. He did not remove his helmet, an emotionless metal and reflective glass face met Morser's eyes. "I am Sergeant Major Heinrich, of the Phyrexian Royal Guard." He stood about a head taller than Morser. All the marines did, the strongest and fittest were selected for the Royal Guard. "It seems we are on the same side of this conflict. What stake does Nova Capile hold in this war?" His tone was not unfriendly, but rather brief, professional, and crisp. It was a military tone.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:33 am

OOC: Once I reach Yellowstone, the government of the USC will have to seriously consider the possibility that your world as you know it will be over. We're almost done with developing our Armageddon Deep Charge, a weapon that could set off the entire Pacific Rim into a seismic hellstorm. The best place to set it off? The Yellowstone Supervolcano.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents