NATION

PASSWORD

2nd War for Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Minister of Defense Dairus Taylor took a break from the chaos to send a message to the High Council. It stated to resume the troop buildups in Louisiana, Cuba, Florida, Honduras and souther Mexico. Over 875,000 (OOC, does that sound like a realistic number for around 3 fronts?) troops were deployed, and all would arrive to their posts in a few hours. He wondered how long this war would drag on, although, in a way, he was pleased. This war was a massive test range for some new imperial hardware, like rail gun artillery, drop ships, and the new Utility/Gunship helicopter with 5 inch Gatling style cannons. He did hope the war would come to and end soon, without any more lives, regardless of side, were lost.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Adams merely glared daggers at the American Nazi (UFSNA) before he heard the gunshots and saw the German prince and princess slumped over looking quite dead.
He knew just what was going to happen. Most likely the assassination would be pinned on the Columbians and it would renew the war effort in the USC. He stuck around only to see if the attempt was successful or to see if God was feeling generous about the plight of the Columbians.

OOC: Depends on transportation (Sharing a land border or how many transport ships you've got) and if it won't stretch supply lines
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Minister Dairus returned only to see two dead UNew Decius politicians, who looked to be shot in the back. They all turned to Taylor, as if they thought he did it. The room was silent, and no one made a move.
Last edited by New Axiom on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Mexico City, Mexico
Colonel Siegfried Klaute, the Director of the Department of Mexico, was severely overworked. Not only was he too low ranking to be doing this job(all high ranking officers are deployed at the front), his resources were spread very thin. He had less than 300 combat ready troops, with the small consolation of 600 police officers. All of them were busy suppressing riots in Mexican cities, as civilians fought over the last supplies of medicine and food in infected towns. Even though all Capilean and Columbian personnel were outfitted with biohazard suits to protect them from the infection, it had already claimed the lives of 1,200 Capilean and Columbian soldiers and administrative personnel. Another problem was supplies. Mexico was the bottom of the list for receiving supplies and reinforcements, and his few soldiers were forced to live off the land most of the time.
Siegfried remained holed up in the grand courthouse of Mexico City, trying desperately to administrate an increasingly undermanned and undersupplied department. Suddenly the two great doors of the courthouse office opened and a young officer walked in. Even under his suit Klaute could tell it was Captain Goring. He was one of the few Capileans who lacked blonde hair and blue eyes. "Herr Colonel, I bring horrible news." Goring handed him a thick manilla folder, marked classified. In it were the death and infected numbers of people. "1.2 million deaths, and an estimated 4 million infected. This disease is rampant. And the infection rates! 10,000 every day!" The Colonel began to weep, for the poor people here. This disease had to be stopped. And soon.
Cobb Island Peace Talks
Morser stared blankly at the bodies of the four dead ambassadors.This couldn't be happening. A massacre at peace talks? This was absurd. "Good lord! God save their damned souls!" he said, then bowed his head to give a silent prayer for the dead. Hopefully some of them had been Christians.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:38 pm

OOC: what is this disease? I read back and hasn't been able to find out much. What're the symptoms?

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:02 pm

New Axiom wrote:OOC: what is this disease? I read back and hasn't been able to find out much. What're the symptoms?

OOC: Well the virus delivered by the K-Gas shuts down the human immune system within 24 hours making even the most trivial diseases possibly fatal.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:25 pm

New Axiom wrote:Minister Dairus returned only to see two dead UFSNA politicians, who looked to be shot in the back. They all turned to Taylor, as if they thought he did it. The room was silent, and no one made a move.

OOC: Excuse me? My politicians aren't the dead ones, they're from Decius. Don't RP my guys dying unless it's the only reasonable outcome.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm

New Decius wrote:
New Axiom wrote:OOC: what is this disease? I read back and hasn't been able to find out much. What're the symptoms?

OOC: Well the virus delivered by the K-Gas shuts down the human immune system within 24 hours making even the most trivial diseases possibly fatal.

OOC: Well damn, looks like I'm behind.. better bring in my own bioweapons!
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:
New Axiom wrote:Minister Dairus returned only to see two dead UFSNA politicians, who looked to be shot in the back. They all turned to Taylor, as if they thought he did it. The room was silent, and no one made a move.

OOC: Excuse me? My politicians aren't the dead ones, they're from Decius. Don't RP my guys dying unless it's the only reasonable outcome.

OOC: Omigawd, I'm so sorry. I misread it, I'll change the post. I'm sorry!
Last edited by New Axiom on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:44 pm

New Axiom wrote:
United Fascist States of North America wrote:OOC: Excuse me? My politicians aren't the dead ones, they're from Decius. Don't RP my guys dying unless it's the only reasonable outcome.

OOC: Lol, it's okay. It's a war, I would've been okay with losing two ambassadors anyway. Maybe then we could have a good reason to up the troop number to 3 million. The only real problem was the presence of only one ambassador.

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:53 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

OOC: Lol, it's okay. It's a war, I would've been okay with losing two ambassadors anyway. Maybe then we could have a good reason to up the troop number to 3 million. The only real problem was the presence of only one ambassador.

OOC: lol yea, I would kill my ambassador for that reason if he wasn't basically my Secretary of Defense, lol

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:05 pm

OOC: Ah screw it I'm gonna kill my own Ambassador to bring in a half million to a million more troops. Maybe my ORBPLAT (ORBital weapons PLATform, which shoots missiles n' stuff).

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 pm

OOC: G'night mates

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Back ICC

Postby New Axiom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Field Marshal Alex Tucker had been in command of the invasion force in Mexico from the beginning. However, now he had a problem on his hands. More and more of his soldiers were falling ill, to the point where a special quarantine hospital had been built in southern Mexico. The Imperial Ministry of Health had concluded that it wasn't just a natural disease, but an artificial pathogen. The New Axiom Imperial Intelligence Agency had thought it might have been either a bio weapon used by the allies to halt their advance, or something to do with the chemical attacks conducted by the Germans on the east coast. Either way, all troops stationed in the southern part of North America was being equipped with IMI Tactical NBC masks and NBC overcoats and overalls. At the same time, the Ministry of Health wasn't taking any chances, due to its contagiousness, and was building Quarantine Hospitals in southern Mexico. Stray radio chatter from Warrentuckey and Capilea implies they have the same virus on their hands. Tucker was furious, actually. He was supposed to be fighting enemy soldiers, not germs.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Neuschwanstein Castle
Kingdom of Bavaria
Germany Proper
Greater German Empire

"Your Majesty, you must greet the delegates! It would appear as disrespectful if you did not!" Beseeched Reichskanzler (Reich Chancellor) Ludwig Kost, Head of the Government of the German Nation, to a figure sitting in an armchair in the shadows. The curtains had been drawn to almost full close, covering the majority of the room in darkness. The man he was speaking to was Siegfried Mannheim II, 7th Emperor of Germany, 13th King of Prussia, 13th Elector of Brandenburg, and 4th Archduke of Warsaw. He waved his hand for Kost to leave the room.

"Leave me Kost. I need some time to be alone and collect my thoughts." And indeed he did. When Siegfried was 12 and his brother was 4, their mother, Lady Hildegarde, burned to death while visiting an orphanage in Dresden. An undetonated incendiary device from the Second World War had been buried in the ground before the building was built. Yet that day, it detonated and the whole building went up in flames. At the tender age of 29, Siegfried ascended to the throne of Germany after his father suffered a fatal heart attack and passed away in his sleep. And now his brother was dead.

Kost sighed and placed his right hand over his heart. "As you wish Your Majesty. Heil Deutschland." And with that Kost exited the room and headed towards the parlor room where three delegates were awaiting him from Italy, Hungary, and Slovakia respectively. They had been the first to respond to Germany's call for aid when news of the Prince's death came. Bulgaria, Finland, and Romania had yet to respond to the message.

Kost knew that with Prince Wilhelm murdered this could shake down German dominance on the European continent. France still had much of its territory on continental Europe even though many of its colonies were seized by Germany following the French defeat in the Anglo-French War on Germany. Not to mention that German dominance was what gave the driving force of German strength in the uneasy peace following the Russo-German War. If Germany looked weak, then both France and the Russian Federation might restart the conflicts.

As he entered the parlor room, he greeted the three delegates and they got down to the business at hand. It was mutually agreed upon that all three nations would declare war on Columbia and its Allies. All that had to be worked out was troops and the command chain. Italy was willing to deploy five field armies, Hungary was ready to deploy three, and Slovakia was capable of deploying one. After much discussion they agreed that the German Theater Command would also gain command of these units as well.

Cobb Island Summit

The SS-Officer in charge of the Guard for the Prince and Princess, Obersturmführer Adolf Nibelung stepped forward to put a motion forward. "Though I am not a delegate, might I suggest a two week ceasefire and mourning period. After all, many lives have been lost that still must be honored."
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Terrgaia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terrgaia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:31 pm

UNTS Avenger, Pacific Ocean
“Sir! There seems to be a mass food and medical storage in Mexico.” One of Rick’s lieutenants has just said to the general who was in the bridge of the ship. Most of the crew quieted down to see how their general was going to react. He faced his lieutenant and asked.

“How bad is the situation?”

Seeing the grim look on his face, Rick know the answer couldn’t be any good.

“There have been mass riots in Mexican cities that have been affected by the virus. More worrying is that Capilean and Columbian forces there have been running low on supplies and civilians have been fighting over food supplies and also…”

The lieutenant’s face grow pale as the general stared into him with calm eyes.

“What is it son?” He questioned quietly, knowing that the last bit of information was going to be the most worst.

“There’s… there’s now reports that the death toll is over one million sir.” The lieutenant’s head hanged down to keep himself from crying in front of the senior officer. The entire bridge went dead silent hearing the news. The general face formed in horror as trying to imagine the sort of hell the forces in Mexico were dealing with.

“Dear mother of god.” was the only thing he could say.

The general immediately contacted the UMDC for more supplies of food, medical and ammunition to aid in their operation and to help out their allies in Mexico. Telling them the situation and news shocked them and immediately an emergency meeting between THO members was held.

Meanwhile the southern fleet had just ported into two port cities on Mexico’s west coast. Already over 50,000 soldiers along with 5,000 of aid workers and 300 doctors have been deployed on land. They were moving out with large conveys heading towards the eastern coast of Mexico. Upon hearing the recent death toll, the rest of the southern land forces numbering another 50,000 soldiers with addible aid workers and doctors on the ships were quickly deployed. The southern fleets remaining personal were part of the navy and would be doing operations to fly supplies to the allied forces.

To: Capile Forces in Mexico
We are right now sending in our forces to aid in your affects to stop this viral pandemic. Already air-drops of food, medical, and some armed supplies are being sent to your locations and the civilian populations to ease your situation. We also have sent a team of viral researchers to find a vaccine for this virus. We will also be sending in a high-level investigation team to try find those responsible for his Pandemic. Until then, may our supplies help you out.

Cobb Island, Peace Summit
The very moment that Hope finished his sentence. Gun shots were heard and to his delegation’s horror, the germen delegation dropped dead on the floor as the rest of the summit went silent, in horror of what had just taken place.

“What on God’s Earth?!” Hope was able to say before his delegation’s four guards immediately surrounded them and held out their hand guns in self-defense.

“What the hell just happened!? The very moment we just walked in, the germen delegation just winds up dead.” One of the two diplomats said.

“Hold cover guys, we don’t know if there’s still a shooter in here.” The lead guard told his delegation as the guards looked around the place to spot any possible killer of the murdered delegation.

“Everyone! May I have intention please!” The summit was still in shock but slowly pay intention to him.

“I’ll say that I am totally shocked and horrified by what had just transpired here. But I will tell you that this is a serious crime and that a full investigation will be made called in to determine who is responsible for this heinous crime.” While done saying this, he made a small pray for the murdered delegation and hoped their souls would rest in peace. The rest of the delegation bowed their heads in pray or respect but still remaining cautious for any signs of trouble. Hope had to fix this situation soon or else all hell breaks lose but hopefully the SS-Officer had offered a two week cease-fire which his delegation accepted.

Turning towards the SS-Officer he begins to speak for a while after his pray.

"You sir are doing something that is graceful for your country, I agree with your idea. May your country have it's peace and mourning for this beautiful coupe."

While saying that a single tear flowed out of his eye.
Last edited by Terrgaia on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We UNT forswear the use of force if extreme necessity in the settlement of disputes between states; the assurance of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion and the safeguarding of planetary peace and security.

A interesting thing on our Coalitions ways of dealing with foreign affairs is that we "Ask questions first, act immediately right after answer". This is so that if the person or entity being questioned shows or holds a detrimental nature, we would know the answer and react with immediate caution.

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:58 pm

November 16th, 2015 (Tell me if I messed up the date)

Cobb Island Peace Talks
Adams just stared at the corpses. Great. Just great! First they were facing potentional occupation of their lands and now, just when they were on the verge of getting them back and ending this damn war, the German delegete's murdered! And the blame will more than likely be placed on them!
Adams looked at his guards who quickly formed a protective box around him with their Folsom Carbines raised at the other guards in case they were the killers.
"God help us. And God help the delegetes should they be dead." Adams began to mutter in silent prayer.

November 18th, 2015
Mexico City
"Everyone calm down!"
The Captain knew it was useless but better that then just shooting without looking justified.
It was absolute hell. Artillery bombardments by the Axioms and Fascists kept destroying infrastructure, supply depots, and other important areas that demoralized the civilian populace. Now with a shortage of water and food riots and gang wars broke out over who got what. The military wasn't doing much better but at least they weren't acting like idiots and shooting each other or going AWOL. Mostly.
The mob grew larger and larger and the tipping point between damn near close to riot and full blown warzone was constantly sliding closer to the later.
Just then someone shouted something and the troops quickly closed ranks and aimed their Folsoms as the riot began.
The troops looked horrified when they were given the order but knew better that a few suffer than the city as a whole. They closed their eyes and prayed God would forgive them.
"FIRE!"
Shots rang out. For a few seconds that was all that could be heard. Then screaming and the sound of a human stampede. A dozen or two laid dead their clothes torn by the large bullets and stained with blood. The troops marched forward, now backed up by tanks and VTOL gunships. The Captain climbed atop a tank's turret, toke a megaphone from a soldier, and shouted:
"RETURN TO YOUR HOMES! MATRIAL LAW IS NOW IN EFFECT! CURFEWS ARE NOW IN EFFECT! LETHAL FORCE WILL BE USED!"
Relief couldn't get here sooner.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Phyrexis
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Phyrexis » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:03 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:November 16th, 2015 (Tell me if I messed up the date)

Cobb Island Peace Talks
Adams just stared at the corpses. Great. Just great! First they were facing potentional occupation of their lands and now, just when they were on the verge of getting them back and ending this damn war, the German delegete's murdered! And the blame will more than likely be placed on them!
Adams looked at his guards who quickly formed a protective box around him with their Folsom Carbines raised at the other guards in case they were the killers.
"God help us. And God help the delegetes should they be dead." Adams began to mutter in silent prayer.

Approaching Cobb Island, the location of the peace talks, was a small Phyrexian fleet, no more than 20 ships. But every single one of the ships was crewed by the best the navy had to offer, with 4 carriers, 5 battleships, and 5 destroyers. 5 submarines scouted the waters ahead as the convoy moved through the water, leaving a massive wake behind it. In the center of the convoy was the Reaper, Phyrexis' premiere Dreadnought, the flagship of it's Grand Armada. And it was approaching Cobb island with the sole intention of assisting it's ally. Phyrexis was ready for war, and Reaper was here to deliver the message.

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:November 16th, 2015 (Tell me if I messed up the date)

Cobb Island Peace Talks

The HYDRA Ambassador jumped up. Immediately, his bodyguards surrounded him, machineguns pointed at anyone who dared to move.
"I will not tolerate this!" he said furiously. "I am leaving these talks. Nothing is done here! Only talk, talk, talk - no actual actions are taken."
A guard whispered something.
"But before I leave, I need to tell you all something: I, on behalf of the Hydra-Russian Empire, declare war on New Axiom!"
With that, he strode out of the complex and into his helicopter.
Moments later, just as it was about to take off, it exploded, the HYDRA Ambassador. is remaining security team began scanning the wreckage. Suddenly, one of them ran down into the meeting room and whispered something to the Second HYDRA Ambassador.
The second HYDRA Ambassador (who had not left) frowned. He looked at the USC Ambassador and asked angrily:
"Why did your government feel the need to destroy the helicopter of my colleague and kill him?"
"You see," he continued, "the explosives which destroyed the helicopter were the very same ones that are used only and exclusively by your government"
------
HYDRA Military Command
Command Room A1

The Emperor was furious.
"Mobilize as many forces as you can" he said to one of his Generals. "And be ready to go to war against the USC"
"Yes sir!" said the General, and left the room.
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobb Island » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:41 am

Carlos:

“Cobb Island will investigate this heinous crime and bring the killer to justice, you can be assured of that. We would also like UNIT to assist in the investigation.”

“New Decius is right to call for a two week ceasefire to arrange for a funeral. After that we should resume the peace talks here at Cobb Island, or in another neutral location.”

“I would call to mind that the USC has been committed to this process from the beginning, and has been willing to make truly deep concessions in the name of peace. For any party to use this as a pretext for further war would be making a grave mistake.”

“We also call on Hydra and the USFNA to agree to the four point peace plan and return to the negotiating table. Further incursions will only increase the likelihood of a full scale nuclear exchange! Are your nations prepared to risk destroying themselves just to prove a point?”

Just then Cobb Island’s police force descended on the scene and started setting up a perimeter. Detectives would be making the rounds and interviewing witnesses within the hour.

Warrentucky
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warrentucky » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:43 am

Cheyenne Mountain

King John Patrick II, a 21 year old man and the head of state of WT descended on Cheyenne in his private jet. He was accompanied by his personal entourage, security detail, and MediTech Inc. researcher Rachel Keller.

The King however was a figurehead of the government. The real power lay with the newly restored Corporate Congress. The Church was also a powerful force as they had substantial control over WT’s court system.

When the entourage arrived at the mountain complex, where the USC representatives and others waited, a clownish court jester announced the presence of the king loudly.

“I give you now John Patrick II, King of Warrentucky, lord of the seven, master of the five kingdoms…”

“Greg…really that’s enough,” the King said, looking embarrassed.

The jester scuttled off and let the king speak.

“Is umm…King Foley here? I’m um. I’m the King of Warrentucky.”

Rachel: “Yes and our king is here to inform you all that MediTech Corporation should be ready to distribute the vaccine in two weeks time. We very much look forward to saving your country from that damnable plague.”

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:08 am

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:

Cobb Island Peace Talks

The HYDRA Ambassador jumped up. Immediately, his bodyguards surrounded him, machineguns pointed at anyone who dared to move.
"I will not tolerate this!" he said furiously. "I am leaving these talks. Nothing is done here! Only talk, talk, talk - no actual actions are taken."
"But before I leave, I need to tell you all something: I, on behalf of the Hydra-Russian Empire, declare war on New Axiom!"
Moments later, just as it was about to take off, it exploded, the HYDRA Ambassador. is remaining security team began scanning the wreckage. Suddenly, one of them ran down into the meeting room and whispered something to the Second HYDRA Ambassador.
The second HYDRA Ambassador (who had not left) frowned. He looked at the USC Ambassador and asked angrily:
"Why did your government feel the need to destroy the helicopter of my colleague and kill him?"
"You see," he continued, "the explosives which destroyed the helicopter were the very same ones that are used only and exclusively by your government"
------
HYDRA Military Command
Command Room A1

The Emperor was furious.
"Mobilize as many forces as you can" he said to one of his Generals. "And be ready to go to war against the USC"

Minister of Defense Dairus Taylor was shocked. First a decleration of war, then another death. He wasn't sure of anything except that it was time to go. He clicked his mic three times, signaling his transports. As they touched down on the front lawn, Dairus and his companion Ajistu, who he had almost forgot was there, walked out onto the choppers. They lifted up into the sky, carrying Taylor and Ajistu back to New Axiom.

OOC: HYDRA, I thought we already were at war?
Last edited by New Axiom on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:09 am

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:

Cobb Island Peace Talks

------
HYDRA Military Command
Command Room A1

The Emperor was furious.

OOC: Are you ready to start the alliance talks on the USS Hardball?

Cobb Island
Another gunshot rang out, and the Ambassador fell to the floor, his soda still in hand. The two guards immediately began to scan him for a pulse. He had none. They both pointed their weapons at the other in the room.
"Who's responsible for this?!" One asked angrily.

The Yukon
Fifteen bombers were immediately sent to the Yukon to punish the USC for a crime that the UFSNA flt they had committed- even though they weren't 100% sure. Bombs rained down on the town of Whitehorse, decimating city blocks. After the bombs had been spent, the planes flew out over the wilderness and dropped White Death on it, a powder that caused profuse internal bleeding and death if consumed or breathed in. It also shriveled leaves and pine needles, and ate away at most woods. The bombers emptied themselves of White Death and then made wide turns back towards the Occupied Territory. Meanwhile, the invasion of Seattle had been ordered to begin.
Last edited by United Fascist States of North America on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 am

New Larthinia is going to assist the Communists.

We ourselves have been communists for quite some time, so we will assist them in need, declared The New Overlord today.

250,000 Minions along 35,000 Robots are going to arrive to the battlefield soon.
Last edited by New Larthinia on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

We use factbooks, not NS stats
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:17 am

New Larthinia wrote:New Larthinia is going to assist the Communists.

We ourselves have been communists for quite some time, so we will assist them in need, declared The New Overlord today.

250,000 Minions along 35,000 Robots are going to arrive to the battlefield soon.

OOC: Where, exactly, are they being deployed? I wouldn't recommend the northeastern states or the west coast. The Gulf of Mexico or Hawaii is your best bet.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents