NATION

PASSWORD

2nd War for Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:59 pm

New Axiom wrote:Dairus and Ajistu sat aboard their chopper, heading back to Elysium. Ajistu asked, "should we proceed with the invasion?" Minister Taylor replied, "Yes. Ready troops and set target locations for Philadelphia, New Orleans, and Atlanta. Too bad we didn't sign a truce with the USC."

Military High Command-Elysium, 22:00
Cyrus silva gave the order to invade, after communicating with his Minister of Defence, Dairus Taylor. The invasion would not start until midnight, in an effort to surprise the USC. His plan was simple: capture New Orleans, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and hopefully rendezvous with the Germans on the eastern front, then push westward and link up with the Facsists in the west. He also decided to commence not only an airborne, but also waterborne invasion of New Orleans. Hopefully, after not too much longer, the war would be over with the Imperial flag flying over the southeast US.

OOC: Cobb island, where's the latest satellite update? Lol I loved those maps, I thought they were neat :)

OOC: Second the satellite update

November 3rd, 2015

New Orleans
"Where are those bastards!"
"Probably scampered and ran. Typical."
Sergeant Andrew Polk shook his head as he resumed leading his squad out to patrol the streets. After the first failed attempt at an invasion which soon had grinded into a stalemate a pseudo "Cold War" happened with the city being split in half. The part closest to the water belonged to the Axioms. The opposite side closer to land belonged to the Columbians.
The sky was getting darker. Damned fall! It wasn't midnight yet it looked like it! Sure it covered them in darkness but it did it to the enemy to.
The squad began to patrol the streets after they entered around three Willy jeep. One driver, one passenger, one gunner. The Sergeant took the lead jeep and acted as the driver.
"How'd the peace talks go?" the passenger, a Corporal, asked.
"How do you think they went?" The Sergeant growled.
The Corporal said nothing and the patrol resumed.

By the time midnight came they were beginning their second patrol when the sirens went off.
"Here they come boys!" The Sergeant yelled over the sirens as transport planes flew overhead.
The night sky was filled with lasers, flak bursts, and machine gun fire as the installed AA defenses began to get manned or activated. Lasers turned planes into Swiss cheese, flak bursts blew engines and wings apart, and machine gun fire tried to get the paratroopers.
All seemed to go well until the Naval portion began.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Panzergruppe Großdeutschland
Closing on Springfield
United States of Columbia

"Fire!" Was the call that went up all around as German mobile Artillery units bombarded retreating Columbian forces near the town of Springfield, Massachusetts. Field Marshal Wilhelm Kronkite watched the retreating enemy forces with his binoculars as he personally directed the artillery fire. "Twenty degrees to the left. Full volley." His orders were obeyed and a twenty shell salvo obliterated a Columbian armored column.

He then looked up at hearing the roar of engines and saw two Messerschmitt 617's soar past and unleash several rockets against the enemy troops. Meanwhile Kronkite noticed that their artillery fire was beginning to close in upon the town. "STOP!" And the guns fell silent as Kronkite picked up the radio. "Have our armored units pursue them into town. I want as little collateral damage as possible."

Bridge 81
New York City

It had not taken long for the Engineering Corps to have Bridge-Laying vehicles reconstruct a passage over where Bridge 81 once stood. Now Lieutenant General Jodl stood on the other side of the bridge watching with a smile as soldiers and vehicles alike marched across the bridge from New York City and into New York State. Their target would be Albany, capital of New York. The idea was to cut off any major points of supply to Philadelphia thus weakening the defenses there.

General Assessment of Day 2 of German Invasion

Having seized five major cities capable of being used as staging grounds, the German Armed Forces have acheived success so far on all fronts and each front has expanded at least ten to fifteen miles out from its point of origin. Mass confusion on the part of the Columbian's greatly helpes this success to come about much faster. The German forces which made landfall in New York City have reformed under the callsign of Army Group E. On this Second Day, a mass missile strike is concentrated on the Rodinian forces near Philadelphia.
Last edited by New Decius on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Independence Hall
Suddenly, as the Duke and Regent were going through the terms of the alliance, two Capilean Royal Guards burst into the room. "My liege! We must get you out now! the German invasion is beginning!" Without waiting for answer the guards grabbed the Duke and pulled him out of the room. "Regent, if you have no other transport, you may come with me!" the Duke called back into the Hall. His guards shoved him out of the building. Looking up, he saw the deafening Luftwaffe bomber squadrons wreaking havoc on Philly. Desperate Colummbian and Coalition(NMK, Capilean, HYDRA, various others) AA gunners and troops tried to combat them, but there were two many. Up ahead a bomb exploded on top of a car, sending the Duke flying to the ground. Burnt concrete flew into the air, but his guards hauled him up and shoved him into a limo. Immediately it sped away from the city, narrowly avoiding enemy bombers.(OOC:NMK, if you come with me you can RP before we exit the Hall) The Duke was being taken to St. Louis to meet with his son, and then together they would fly back to Nova Capile. Leopold Morser and Lt. Gen. Winser(recently promoted because of his successes in Mexico) would be left in charge of the diplomatic and military affairs in Columbia, respectively, from now on. It was simply too dangerous to remain in Columbia.
With the massive German invasion the entire Capilean Expeditionary Force was being shifted to the East. They were set to link up with any surviving Coalition forces. The West would be up to the Rodinian and NMK forces.

The NMK Regent decided ro follow the Duke as they could talk and plan things out along the way. It also helped that the trsnsplrt method was likely closer than the NMK's way out.
(OOC: quick poet because it's 4am here.)
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 pm

New Orleans port: 00:00
PFC Henry Johnson clutched his IAR as his landing craft flew through the water. The imperial navy and marines had begun shelling the city in a brilliant plan to take out the defensive emplacements. Not only was the navy doing traditional shelling, they were traking lasers and flak rounds and searchlights back to their points of origin, then shelling those locations. IF-27 jackal fighters streaked overhead, and seeming thunder erupted from behind as the result of the massive Tranquility-class heavy battleships shelled the city. Johnson felt bad for the airborne troops and he assumed, correctly, that they only served a s a lure so the navy could take out the defensive emplavpcements, so the Empire could later execute a more successful air campaign. As his craft landed, they were ushered onto Imperial IMUVVs (large humvee like vehicles) then taken out to the front.

Philadelphia-00:15
Valkrye fighter bomber pilot Jake Jordan called out to his wingmen: "confirm targets" they replied: "independence hall" "targets confirmed." Jake replied as he dropped his payload. All of the sudden his controls went non responsive as his plane jolted violently. "I'm hit, IM HIT!" He exclaimed as he pulled the ejection lever. Great, he thought. Alone in enemy territory. He couldn't see independence hall from here, but he hoped at least one of the twelve bombs dropped hit the building.
Last edited by New Axiom on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

New Decius wrote:Panzergruppe Großdeutschland
Closing on Springfield

"Fire!" Was the call that went up all around as German mobile Artillery units bombarded retreating Columbian forces near the town of Springfield, Massachusetts. Field Marshal Wilhelm Kronkite watched the retreating enemy forces with his binoculars as he personally directed the artillery fire. "Twenty degrees to the left. Full volley." His orders were obeyed and a twenty shell salvo obliterated a Columbian armored column.

He then looked up at hearing the roar of engines and saw two Messerschmitt 617's soar past and unleash several rockets against the enemy troops. Meanwhile Kronkite noticed that their artillery fire was beginning to close in upon the town. "STOP!" And the guns fell silent as Kronkite picked up the radio. "Have our armored units pursue them into town. I want as little collateral damage as possible."

Bridge 81
New York City

It had not taken long for the Engineering Corps to have Bridge-Laying vehicles reconstruct a passage over where Bridge 81 once stood. Now Lieutenant General Jodl stood on the other side of the bridge watching with a smile as soldiers and vehicles alike marched across the bridge from New York City and into New York State. Their target would be Alberta, capital of New York. The idea was to cut off any major points of supply to Philadelphia thus weakening the defenses there.

General Assessment of Day 2 of German Invasion

Having seized five major cities capable of being used as staging grounds, the German Armed Forces have acheived success so far on all fronts and each front has expanded at least ten to fifteen miles out from its point of origin. Mass confusion on the part of the Columbian's greatly helpes this success to come about much faster. The German forces which made landfall in New York City have reformed under the callsign of Army Group E. On this Second Day, a mass missile strike is concentrated on the Rodinian forces near Philadelphia.

November 3rd, 2015

Springfield, Massachusetts
"Damn artillery won't stop!" The Tank Commander shouted over the radio as another blast shook the interior of his M12 Sabertooth tank.
"How many tanks you have left?" The new CO (the other was killed when his jeep exploded by a strafing run from the ME 617) asked as he clearly sounded desperate for some good news.
"I've got twenty sir."
"Good! Take ten of them up to the various entrances to the town and help the troops bottleneck them! Tell the other ten to head into the city and see if they can't use some alleys and streets as a way to make ambushes!"
"Understood."
The Tank Commander got on his two-way radio and barked "I want nine tanks to stay with me near the entrances of the city! The other ten are to head into the city and make yourselves an ambush!"

Inside the city things were chaotic. Most of the civilians refused to evacuate saying they'd rather stay put and help make the city a "Deathtrap for the Kaiser". Then there was the matter of setting up transport for the civvies leaving. Too many civilian vehicles would threaten to trap them in a gridlock if the roads were damaged from the artillery barrage. If they used their military trucks they could be mistaken for soldiers and get blown to bits.
_[' ]_

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 pm

The Duke's Limo
"I'm certainly glad you decided to join me, Regent. I do hope you managed to save your briefcase, as well." The Duke then pulled open two hidden cabinets, revealing a variety of fine wines and liquors, as well as expensive cigars. "Please, help yourself. There is also a mini fridge behind us; I think there are some shrimp and maybe a few desserts left. Now, down to business." Suddenly a huge explosion rang out behind them. Hans could only hope that Independence Hall, a sacred American building, would survive the bombings.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:21 pm

New Axiom wrote:New Orleans port: 00:00
PFC Henry Johnson clutched his IAR as his landing craft flew through the water. The imperial navy and marines had begun shelling the city in a brilliant plan to take out the defensive emplacements. Not only was the navy doing traditional shelling, they were traking lasers and flak rounds and searchlights back to their points of origin, then shelling those locations. IF-27 jackal fighters streaked overhead, and seeming thunder erupted from behind as the result of the massive Tranquility-class heavy battleships shelled the city. Johnson felt bad for the airborne troops and he assumed, correctly, that they only served a s a lure so the navy could take out the defensive emplavpcements, so the Empire could later execute a more successful air campaign. As his craft landed, they were ushered onto Imperial IMUVVs (large humvee like vehicles) then taken out to the front.

Philadelphia-00:15
Valkrye fighter bomber pilot Jake Jordan called out to his wingmen: "confirm targets" they replied: "independence hall" "targets confirmed." Jake replied as he dropped his payload. All of the sudden his controls went non responsive as his plane jolted violently. "I'm hit, IM HIT!" He exclaimed as he pulled the ejection lever. Great, he thought. Alone in enemy territory. He couldn't see independence hall from here, but he hoped at least one of the twelve bombs dropped hit the building.

November 3rd, 2015

New Orleans
The Sergeant cursed as he noticed the huge amounts of Humvee like vehicles and traditional soldiers charging up the beach.
"OPEN FIRE!"
.50 cal machine guns tore through the Humvees and soldiers like a hot knife through butter. The power armor troops with their rocket launchers and miniguns focused on the Humvees freeing up the machine gunners for the infantry.
After a half hour of firing their line was beginning to get worn down by all of the soldiers coming ashore. Especially once the fighter bombers started their strafing runs.
"Where the hell is the air denial weapons!"
A shot from a battleship being traced to a searchlight and Laser Gatling emplacement was all the explanation the Sergeant needed.

Philadelphia
Thankfully none of the bombs hit. One was close and shattered the windows and sent some of the tables and chairs flying but none struck the building. The city was a mess as the AA Guns kept trying to remove the huge swarm of fighters and fighter bombers. Army, Marines, National Guard, Police, and Militia were running and driving to and fro. Sandbag barrier with road spikes and tank traps blocked off sections of the city. Snipers, machine gun nests, and anti tank nests litter apartments and office buildings. The metro was turned into a death trap with explosives rigged to knock out key stations so the whole thing wouldn't cave in but knock out a way for the Axioms to sneak troops around.
One of the policemen was busy trying to get back to the station to see if the officers had any plans for a last minute check of the city defenses when he noticed an Axiom pilot. He turned on his squad car's siren, leapt out of the vehicle, aimed his Thompson SMG, and shouted "On your knees or I'll shoot!"
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:The Duke's Limo
"I'm certainly glad you decided to join me, Regent. I do hope you managed to save your briefcase, as well." The Duke then pulled open two hidden cabinets, revealing a variety of fine wines and liquors, as well as expensive cigars. "Please, help yourself. There is also a mini fridge behind us; I think there are some shrimp and maybe a few desserts left. Now, down to business." Suddenly a huge explosion rang out behind them. Hans could only hope that Independence Hall, a sacred American building, would survive the bombings.

November 3rd, 2015

Philadelphia
Captain Donald Jackson looked at the rapidly approaching vehicle. It was black with tinted windows that seemed to give only vauge outlines of the passengers.
"Who the hell is still in this city turned fortress?" Jackson wondered as he jumped off the Patton tank he'd been standing on that served as a defense line.
He approached the vehicle as it slowed down. He pulled out his .44 HE Revolver incase it was an Axiom trick. He rapped against the window and asked "Who are you and where are you-"
He noticed the occupants in the back. And what they had.
A devilish smirk grew on Jackson's face. Oh yes he'd get in trouble. And oh YES he thought it was worth it.
"Hello there, Duke. Out for a lovely drive are we?"
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:The Duke's Limo

November 3rd, 2015

Philadelphia
Captain Alexander Jackson looked at the rapidly approaching vehicle. It was black with tinted windows that seemed to give only vauge outlines of the passengers.
"Who the hell is still in this city turned fortress?" Jackson wondered as he jumped off the Patton tank he'd been standing on that served as a defense line.
He approached the vehicle as it slowed down. He pulled out his .44 HE Revolver incase it was an Axiom trick. He rapped against the window and asked "Who are you and where are you-"
A devilish smirk grew on Jackson's face. Oh yes he'd get in trouble. And oh YES he thought it was worth it.

The Duke stared out at the Columbian officer. "Just what is going on here? We are the rulers of two close allies of Colmbia; we have identification and everything? Your superiors will hear of this if this gets out of control!" The Duke suddenly realized that his driver was his only security guard; he made a quick hand signal, and the driver was on alert.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 pm

New Orleans: 00:30
PFC Johnson dived into a crater after yet another ambush attacked. The half inch wide bullets peppered the lip of the crater, so he clutched a grenade, pulled the pin, and threw. The gunner of the nearby IMUVV was hit in the head with a machine gun bullet. A Valkrye flew overhead, strafing an area behind the ambush point. A IUH/GS/31 (basically a hind like chopper, but with 5 inch Gatling cannons on the side) flew overhead, spraying 5 inch HE shells everywhere. Soon after, a missile hit it square in the tail rotor, casing it to spin out and crash a block away. Johnson peeked over the crater lip, and seeing no more enemies, climbed over. His seargent gave the order to advance.

Meanwhile, in Philadelphia
Valkrye Pilot Jordan was trying to evade the Columbians and hopefully link up with the Germans, at least before turning into a pile of bloody coleslaw. He ducked and dashed around, carrying only his carbine. He then thought he tripped over something, but he never hit the ground. Colonel Jordan had found a Columbian trap.

OOC: if you want to see what your fighting against, or with, you can look at my factbook 'military equipment list'. This will include everything, except for navy units, you are facing.
Last edited by New Axiom on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:42 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:November 3rd, 2015

Philadelphia
Captain Alexander Jackson looked at the rapidly approaching vehicle. It was black with tinted windows that seemed to give only vauge outlines of the passengers.

The Duke stared out at the Columbian officer. "Just what is going on here? We are the rulers of two close allies of Colmbia; we have identification and everything? Your superiors will hear of this if this gets out of control!" The Duke suddenly realized that his driver was his only security guard; he made a quick hand signal, and the driver was on alert.

Jackson's grin grew wider. How pathetic these cowards got to run and have luxurious snack and tobacco while everyone else would have to scavenge. Plus he was sure he knew where he was going. He smirked at his men and signaled for them to reach the rear passenger doors.
"I was just going to inform you that we have better and faster transportation awaiting for you to take you to a safe location. Plus, since I'm sure this limo here has armor plating making it bullet proof, we could use to fill a hole in one of our barricades. Get 'em boys!"
Suddenly the Duke and Regnant were on the ground as Columbian soldiers dragged them out of the limo. The same happened to the guard.
"No bad feelings, alright!" Jackson called out as he and the other soldiers began to tear into the cigar holders, fridge, and other compartments "Boys! Load up on drinks, smokes, and food! This might be your last!"
In the meantime the three former occupants of the limo were dragged off to a VTOL that was set to take them to the Mountain Complex.
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:The Duke stared out at the Columbian officer. "Just what is going on here? We are the rulers of two close allies of Colmbia; we have identification and everything? Your superiors will hear of this if this gets out of control!" The Duke suddenly realized that his driver was his only security guard; he made a quick hand signal, and the driver was on alert.

Jackson's grin grew wider. How pathetic these cowards got to run and have luxurious snack and tobacco while everyone else would have to scavenge. Plus he was sure he knew where he was going. He smirked at his men and signaled for them to reach the rear passenger doors.
"I was just going to inform you that we have better and faster transportation awaiting for you to take you to a safe location. Plus, since I'm sure this limo here has armor plating making it bullet proof, we could use to fill a hole in one of our barricades. Get 'em boys!"
Suddenly the Duke and Regnant were on the ground as Columbian soldiers dragged them out of the limo. The same happened to the guard.
"No bad feelings, alright!" Jackson called out as he and the other soldiers began to tear into the cigar holders, fridge, and other compartments "Boys! Load up on drinks, smokes, and food! This might be your last!"
In the meantime the three former occupants of the limo were dragged off to a VTOL that was set to take them to the Mountain Complex.

The Duke attempted to struggle, but he was no match for the burly Columbian soldiers. As he was taken into the Columbian VTOL he cried out to the Captain: "I will see to it that you are demoted, Captain Jackson! You will rue this day!" As the VTOL took off, he looked down to see the soldiers viciously looting the limo. He shook his head sadly. "I do not blame these men, Regent. he was right, it may be there last. But I do blame their Captain. He could have at least compensated me with what he had."

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:02 pm

New Axiom wrote:New Orleans: 00:30
PFC Johnson dived into a crater after yet another ambush attacked. The half inch wide bullets peppered the lip of the crater, so he clutched a grenade, pulled the pin, and threw. The gunner of the nearby IMUVV was hit in the head with a machine gun bullet. A Valkrye flew overhead, strafing an area behind the ambush point. A IUH/GS/31 (basically a hind like chopper, but with 5 inch Gatling cannons on the side) flew overhead, spraying 5 inch HE shells everywhere. Soon after, a missile hit it square in the tail rotor, casing it to spin out and crash a block away. Johnson peeked over the crater lip, and seeing no more enemies, climbed over. His seargent gave the order to advance.

Meanwhile, in Philadelphia
Valkrye Pilot Jordan was trying to evade the Columbians and hopefully link up with the Germans, at least before turning into a pile of bloody coleslaw. He ducked and dashed around, carrying only his carbine. He then thought he tripped over something, but he never hit the ground. Colonel Jordan had found a Columbian trap.

OOC: if you want to see what your fighting against, or with, you can look at my factbook 'military equipment list'. This will include everything, except for navy units, you are facing.

OOC: I'll do that tomorrow

Philadelphia
The policeman advanced forward examining the Axiom pilot struggle to free himself from the bear trap.
"Don't bother. That's All-American steel! No escapes or your money back!"
He kept his eye on the pilot as, figuring there was no way he could escape, retreated to the car and called for backup as he decided to keep watch on the desperate struggle the pilot gave.

New Orleans
The Sergeant raced into a nearby apartment building with the Corporal as the defense line drew back into the city. Axiom marines stormed down the street.
"Go up a floor, I'll cover you!" The Sergeant hissed as he reloaded his Rossmore 238 shotgun.
The Corporal did as ordered and soon the two were on the second (first to Europeans) floor of the hotel.
"Fire!"
The two laid down fire on the troops before making a mad dash back to the stairwell to avoid the loving response form the Axiom troops.
_[' ]_

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Philadelphia-00:45
Despite himself, Jordan laughed. The policeman had let him be, might've ran away. Jordan decided to use his last resort: a syringe of a large dose of a cyanine and morpheme mixture. All pilots were given these, for situations exactly like this. He stuck it in his arm. Suddenly, he didn't care about the pain, or that he was terrified of needles. He then decided to go to sleep as the morphine slowed his heart to the point of stopping, and as the cyanine destroyed the brain. He was dead before the cop came back.

New Orleans-00:50
PFC Johnson decided he was sick of New Orleans when he took a round in the shoulder. Pretty standard routine by now, kill the enemy, then get your wounded taken care of. The Imperial lines had been steadily advancing forwards since the landing at midnight. After the brief firefight, shorter this time because the enemy kept doing hit and run tactics, the units medic came up to Johnson, and said "you'll be fine, just don't move." Johnson held still while the doc bandaged the wound, then injected Johnson with a pain reliever. "You should be fine for awhile. Just don't get shot again, you got it?" "Yessir." Johnson replied. "Alright, MOVE OUT!" The units CO yelled.

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 pm

30 Miles Outside of New Orleans
Finally the Capilean troops were arriving at the front. Although most were needed immediately in the East, the battered 2nd Expeditionary Korps, now consisting of about 42,000 troops, were marching to New Orleans to relieve the city. Brigadier General Kurt Doppler rode ahead with a tank column to meet with Columbian commanders and asses the situation.
Meanwhile, Klaus finally reached St. Louis, along with the rest of his army. However, his father was not there. Klaus called his father and learned of the Duke's situation. It was very tricky. The government back home was collapsing due to inefficient management by the unprepared cabinet, and they were pleading with him to return and manage the government. On the other hand, Gen Winser was a Corps commander, and hardly fit to manage the Capilean forces in Columbia. Klaus finally decided to appoint his son as the temporary ruler, and flew to the Mountain Complex to establish a new Capilean HQ.

The Wanderer

New Axiom
Minister

Ex-Nation

OOC

Postby New Axiom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:40 pm

ill post a bit tomorrow mornin, before school and more after school. I also look back in my previous posts, and I apologize for all tho typos. Lol later guys! :lol2:

My favorite user quotes:

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

The RODina
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The RODina » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Cobb Island Peace Summit
Consul Alexander Kirov, Cobb Island

The German Baron von Richtofen left quickly, with a smug smirk on his face, and it was not long after that Kirov received the message that the traitorous Germans had broken the ceasefire. "чертовски сука!" Kirov exclaimed. "That traitorous bastard! I knew I should never trust a German's word. Dishonourable scum, the lot of them." Kirov spat, and quickly left the embassy as well, before the Axiom delegate could deliver his threats.

He quickly radio'd the Rodinan Military Enclave. "The damn Germans never intended to make peace, their offensive has begun anew in Columbia already. If the delegate is going by boat, I want the ship sunk, if he is going by air I want him shot out of the sky!"

Of course, the Enclave soon dismissed the Consul's angry demands, the Navy and Air Force were far too important to waste on the petty vendetta of one Consul. However they did prepare all fighters to scramble, and prepared nuclear missile defences in case the Rodina itself was put under danger. The Consul and his Praetorian guard abandoned Cobb Island and returned to the Rodina as soon as he could, he had half a mind to fly to Berlin and give the Kaiser a piece of his mind, or a piece of his rifle. But such an action would be irrational and just end in his death. So he was left to return to the Rodina Forum and rant and rave about "Making Germany pay!"

The Rodinan Senate knew Kirov was the most vehement hater of the Germans, and they sent him to negotiate for the Rodina, they did not want peace, most of them shared the view that Kirov was well-known for. They didn't want any concessions to be made to any of the Fascists, in particular the Germans.

Operation: Firebreather
Decurion Rotenko, Philadelphia

There had been no movement of German forces assaulting Philadelphia, and the time this provided them allowed them to dig in very effectively. There had been a large amount of shelling and missile strikes, but 300 MiG-25s ensured that German aircraft would be blocked from actively flying sorties over Philadelphian skies, and the artillery and missiles would be firing blind. Buildings collapsed under the constant bombardment, but Rodinan Howitzers and Cruise Missiles launched from the Golden Banner Flotilla just offshore meant that the destruction would be mutual.

Casualties were expected, and indeed there were a large number of casualties. But they were far lighter than they had hoped, the broken and collapsed corpse of the city gave the Rodinan forces excellent defences that did not need to be built or maintained, fortresses of Rubble and Iron, some dubbed them. Various trench and bunker systems hastily assembled by the defenders supplemented this system. 92mm AT guns and howitzers were hidden within collapsed factories, the steel of the gun almost unrecognizable from the steel of the factory floor, and Legionaries scrambled like rats in the sewers, streets, trenches and buildings.

Ammunition was of concern, the Legate in charge, Gaius Marius, had taken precautions for this. 5.56mm ammo was plentiful for now, and 92mm AT shells were hoarded and only used when absolutely necessary- 92mm AT Guns were banned from firing at infantry or buildings. Because every Legionary carried a wicked-sharp Carbon-steel Gladius, if the fighting descended into vicious Hand-to-Hand, as street-fighting often would, the Legion would be at a significant advantage over the Wehrmacht soldiers armed with knives and perhaps shovels.

Legate Marius had requesitioned more men from the Rodina to attempt to break the siege of Philadelphia, and the 2nd Legion had been deployed, however, considering the east coast naval blockade and the fascist control of California, the Legion would need to land in Mexico and travel north then east to reach Philadelphia, and could take up to three months to relieve them, in addition, with the Frumentarii's confirmation of advanced German chemical weapons, all Rodinan soldiers are required to have Gas Masks on hand at any time, should any suspicious smoke canisters fire off (like those reported in Mexico by the few survivors), gas attack sirens would blare across the city, and soldiers would quickly put on their Gas Masks.

Decurion Rotenko was overseeing a defensive line in a destroyed street, a large belltower had been levelled, and blocked the road for armoured vehicles, meaning that any assault from this direction would need to consist of infantry scrambling over the brickwork of the tower. He and his Contubernium was joined by a Consortium of 150 regular Legionaries, and a Heavy Machinegun. The MG was deployed in a bottom-floor window of a half-collapsed red-brick building, and the Hastati Legionaries and the Praetorians were garrisoned in the buildings to either side, watching the doors and walls in case any German troops would decide to try flank the Principes who occupied three lines of trench around 200m past the collapsed tower. Any large German movement into this street would be caught by the Pricipes and Machinegun in the front, while being hit from both sides by Hastati and Praetorians.

German scouting party in the outskirts of Philadelphia.

Second Centurion Francisco, Harrisburg

Princep Centurion Francisco had taken 10,000 men of the XXIII Phalanx west to secure and hold the town of Harrisburg, the road there would be an incredibly important tactical asset to prevent the city from being totally surrounded. 10 000 men would hardly be much of a force in the event of the entire Wehrmacht crashing down on them, but an attack of that scale would leave the attackers vulnerable to an assault from Philadelphia, so they believed that an uneasy balance could keep the XXIII Phalanx intact, and with luck, out of the savage fighting that was sure to erupt any moment in Philadelphia.

A Contubernium of Legionaries patrolling the forested outskirts of Harrisburg

Operation: Buckmoth
Centurion Gnaeus, Honolulu

The last of the Yymean forces on the island of Hawaii had surrendered, and the island was finally liberated by Rodinan forces, with a total Rodinan death toll of over 700 men, the numbers of Yymean lost remain unknown, but estimates range from 500 to 1000. The remaining 300 Yymeans were taken to the Rodina to live out the rest of the war in the safety of a Rodinan POW camp.

Operation: Buckmoth was a success, and all the 14th Cohort needed to do for the rest of the war was stay in Paradise. A Yymean counterattack was deemed unlikely due to the losses their forces had taken in Alaska, and the 14th would be of little help in the fighting on the mainland. So for now, the Centurion could say; "Surf's up!"
Last edited by The RODina on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GROZYAR REPUBLIC

This nation mostly represents my real views.
Pro: Gun Rights, National Sovereignty, Meritocracy, Democracy, Freedom, Equality of Opportunity, Capitalism, United States, Russia.
Anti: Islam, Mass Immigration, Socialism, Identity Politics, "Anti-Discrimination" diversity quotas and affirmative action, Forced Equality of outcome, Globalism.
Neutral: Christianity, Europe, Monarchy, Limited Immigration.
ISideWith
Political Compass

Yymea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:35 am

Alaska, 3:20
The Yymean forces attacked.
They had nothing to lose, hawaii had fallen. The entire Yymean army conducted a huge offensive.
The Hydra troops put up a lot of resistance, but they weren't expecting a direct attack. The battle raged on for long, but the Yymean air support finally won the conflict for the Yymeans, however, it was a ridiculously bloody battle: 22.000 Yymean soldiers died, and there were 40.000 casualties, but the Hydra forces were defeated. The Yymeans advanced at astonishing speed, and all of Alaska fell, with a final casualty count of 60.000.
Last edited by Yymea on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 am

New Orleans
Finally, after days of hard marching, the first elements of the Capilean army were reaching the East Coast. 12,000 men of the 2nd Expeditionary Korps were the first to reach New Orleans. The rest of the Korps would arrive shortly. Meanwhile Gen Doppler meets with his Columbian counterparts in the Columbian HQ. By now the 12,000 men had rested sufficiently and were moving to the front lines to relieve their brothers in arms.

Meanwhile the rest of the Army was entering Kentucky, and preparing to march north for an emergency defense of the former capital. If the Rodians could hold out they would have almost 800,000 reinforcements(400,000 from me, another 400,000 from his own 2nd Legion). Meanwhile, in Mexico the infection had spread wildly. Now it was all across the East Coast of Mexico, with almost 10,000 deaths reported so far. Luckily the Capileans had abandoned the area earlier and no damage could be done to them, but civilian losses were horrific.
Saxtonberg, Nova Capile
Hans XVIII had been picked simply because there was no one else to do the job. Still, a better choice would have been his grandmother or even some random noble that his grandfather could trust. He was not allowed to sit on the throne, but instead sat on a lavish, overstuffed velvet chair directly in front of it. The two great oak doors of the throne room opened and General Maximilian Strauss and Minister Kalvin Englebert walked in. After a quick bow, Strauss got straight to the point. "There are direct orders from your grandfather, herr regent, to immediately fully mobilize the country for war." His eyes fell to the floor. "I have gone over the paperwork with herr Englebert, and though it will hurt us in the long term, we cannot afford to let our great ally, Columbia, be destroyed." He suddenly opened his briefcase and took out a document. "This has been issued by your grandfather, but you need to sign it as regent. " Again silence filled the room. Hans walked up and over to a small writing desk on the side of the room. Taking a pen, he signed the document and stamped it. Handing it back to Strauss, "I'll let you two go over the details of it." Strauss and the Minister nodded and bowed, and then exited the great room.

OOC: SInce I have to run to school, here's whats happening:
-I'm training roughly 6 new Korps, all of which will be sent to Columbia's aid once they finish training: 50,000 men in each Korps, so 300,000 new troops to Columbia
-I'm setting up training bases in the Columbian heartland to gather any able men willing to fight to replace my casualties
-Fully mobilizing my economy for war
-All existing Korps(minus Volkstrumm Korps) will be sent to Columbia with the newly trained in about a month ICly (another 263,000)
-Basically, in one more month my forces will be doubled to 950,000(lets say I suffered 63,000 casualties form the Belovinnians)
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

SatCom

Postby Cobb Island » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:34 am

Key:

Grey: Fascist Invaders

West Coast: USFNA
East Coast: New Decius/German Empire

Red: Communist Invaders

Florida, Cuba, Honduras: New Axius. Louisiana (Contested)

Alaska: Yymea

Green: USC Allies

Alaska: Hydra
Hawaii and Pennsylvania: Rodina
Texas and Mexico: Warrentucky
Louisiana, Kentucky, Midwest: Grand Duchy

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:44 am

112th Infantry Division
Raleigh, North Carolina

The 112th Infantry Division was tasked with securing the city of Raleigh, capital of North Carolina as others Divisions worked to secure the state itself. Hauptmann Heinrich Oslo, a Norwegian recruit into the Wehrmacht (In fact when his homeland declared war on Germany, he had been in Germany on business at the time. He immediately enlisted in the Foreign Legion since scrutiny for his nationality prevented him joining the Wehrmacht at the time. Afterwards due to his bravery in battle, he was able to enter the Wehrmacht with the rank of Captain.) was currently leading two Infantry squads and an Anti-Tank team towards the State House. Capturing it would be akin to capturing the city, as once the Columbians saw their own flag go down it would cause their morale to essentially die.

At that moment he held up his hand just as they reached the plaza where the State House was located. He saw a glint in several windows of the buildings and gave an instinctual order. "Snipers! Get to cover!" Then the bullets flew and caught one man in the leg but he was dragged to cover so the medics could work on him safely. Oslo looked and saw that the Gunners for the Anti-Tank Team were taking shelter behind the shields of their 44mm Anti-Tank Guns and had an idea.

"Feldwebel Reuber! Load High Explosive rounds! First floor third window to the right of the doors! Second floor first window left of balcony and fourth window to the right!" The Sergeant nodded as he relayed that message to the other two Gunner groups and all three guns began to take aim accordingly. When they were about to fire, Reuber gave Oslo a thumbs up and the Captain and his men covered their ears. The medic carried Artillery Ear Plugs with his kit and so used his hands to cover the ears of the wounded man.

Then the three guns fired off with thunderous volley's as the shells struck their targets. Three rooms were blown to bits and even from here Oslo could hear the screams of the dying Sniper's. He and his men decided to take this opportunity as they charged across the plaza to the State House. As soon as Oslo entered, he saw three soldiers running down the stairs and immediately opened fire with his MP-222 on them. All three went down like rocks. He and his men then fought like tigers through the building.

As he and two other men came to the head of the tall stairwell leading to the roof, a Columbian soldier ran in from the roof and attempted to put a knife through Oslo. He grabbed the wrist of the hand holding the knife and held him back. Oslo then used his foot to kick the man over the railing.

The three headed out onto the roof and climbed the ladder up to the flag pole. Soon enough the Columbian flag was lowered and the German flag was rising in its place.

General Assessment

With Charleston, Boston, Raleigh, and Richmond (Which fell an hour prior to Raleigh) under German control that gave German forces strong positions in capitals of four states and control of Quebec was essentially cemented by the capture of Quebec City and Montreal. To ensure that supply lines did not become stretched, orders were given for a line at which the offensive would stop and German forces were to dig in to stand against the highly anticipated enemy counteroffensive. The exact location of this line was still being determined but it depended on the amount of time it took the Wehrmacht forces to capture assigned targets left to complete this first stage of the invasion.

United State of Columbia

From his field headquarters outside Springfield, Field Marshal Kronkite had a message sent to the Columbian troops entrenched at Springfield.

Code: Select all
To all Columbian forces in the Springfield area,
  I, Field Marshal Wilhelm Kronkite, Officer-Commanding of the Panzergruppe Großdeutschland, do hereby extend to you the chance to surrender peacefully rather than invoke further bloodshed. I will not order my artillery to shell a civilian city but face facts. I have at my command over a hundred thousand troops, veteran troops at that. Consider your options, surrender and you all live but fight on and it is very likely that many of you will die.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Yymea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:36 am

We are willing to sing a peace treaty, in exchange for letting western alaska become an independent, communist region.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 am

(OOC: Can someone give me a currently unoccupied city in the West? I'm not exactly the best at US geography.)
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobb Island » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:02 pm

OOC: My advice would be to land troops in British Columbia. That is still under USC Control.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:08 pm

New Decius wrote:112th Infantry Division
Raleigh, North Carolina

The 112th Infantry Division was tasked with securing the city of Raleigh, capital of North Carolina as others Divisions worked to secure the state itself. Hauptmann Heinrich Oslo, a Norwegian recruit into the Wehrmacht (In fact when his homeland declared war on Germany, he had been in Germany on business at the time. He immediately enlisted in the Foreign Legion since scrutiny for his nationality prevented him joining the Wehrmacht at the time. Afterwards due to his bravery in battle, he was able to enter the Wehrmacht with the rank of Captain.) was currently leading two Infantry squads and an Anti-Tank team towards the State House. Capturing it would be akin to capturing the city, as once the Columbians saw their own flag go down it would cause their morale to essentially die.

At that moment he held up his hand just as they reached the plaza where the State House was located. He saw a glint in several windows of the buildings and gave an instinctual order. "Snipers! Get to cover!" Then the bullets flew and caught one man in the leg but he was dragged to cover so the medics could work on him safely. Oslo looked and saw that the Gunners for the Anti-Tank Team were taking shelter behind the shields of their 44mm Anti-Tank Guns and had an idea.

"Feldwebel Reuber! Load High Explosive rounds! First floor third window to the right of the doors! Second floor first window left of balcony and fourth window to the right!" The Sergeant nodded as he relayed that message to the other two Gunner groups and all three guns began to take aim accordingly. When they were about to fire, Reuber gave Oslo a thumbs up and the Captain and his men covered their ears. The medic carried Artillery Ear Plugs with his kit and so used his hands to cover the ears of the wounded man.

Then the three guns fired off with thunderous volley's as the shells struck their targets. Three rooms were blown to bits and even from here Oslo could hear the screams of the dying Sniper's. He and his men decided to take this opportunity as they charged across the plaza to the State House. As soon as Oslo entered, he saw three soldiers running down the stairs and immediately opened fire with his MP-222 on them. All three went down like rocks. He and his men then fought like tigers through the building.

As he and two other men came to the head of the tall stairwell leading to the roof, a Columbian soldier ran in from the roof and attempted to put a knife through Oslo. He grabbed the wrist of the hand holding the knife and held him back. Oslo then used his foot to kick the man over the railing.

The three headed out onto the roof and climbed the ladder up to the flag pole. Soon enough the Columbian flag was lowered and the German flag was rising in its place.

General Assessment

With Charleston, Boston, Raleigh, and Richmond (Which fell an hour prior to Raleigh) under German control that gave German forces strong positions in capitals of four states and control of Quebec was essentially cemented by the capture of Quebec City and Montreal. To ensure that supply lines did not become stretched, orders were given for a line at which the offensive would stop and German forces were to dig in to stand against the highly anticipated enemy counteroffensive. The exact location of this line was still being determined but it depended on the amount of time it took the Wehrmacht forces to capture assigned targets left to complete this first stage of the invasion.

United State of Columbia

From his field headquarters outside Springfield, Field Marshal Kronkite had a message sent to the Columbian troops entrenched at Springfield.

Code: Select all
To all Columbian forces in the Springfield area,
  I, Field Marshal Wilhelm Kronkite, Officer-Commanding of the Panzergruppe Großdeutschland, do hereby extend to you the chance to surrender peacefully rather than invoke further bloodshed. I will not order my artillery to shell a civilian city but face facts. I have at my command over a hundred thousand troops, veteran troops at that. Consider your options, surrender and you all live but fight on and it is very likely that many of you will die.

November 4th (correct me if I'm wrong), 2015

Springfield
"Lieutenant!" A Columbian trooper shouted as he dashed into City Hall, now the HQ for the defending soldiers and militia.
The Lieutenant looked over his shoulder as the soldier nearly collided with him.
"What is it?" The CO asked.
The soldier thrusted an envelope into his hands.
"A message from the Germans."
The CO looked it over.
He saw it was addressed to a Mr. Howe. The CO tossed it aside.
"There is no 'Mr. Howe' serving in this army." He explained to the stunned trooper.
"If they won't address me properly they can meet me on the battlefield. If the city is still even here."
_[' ]_

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents