NATION

PASSWORD

Overture to a New War[IC][CHAPTER 1]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Overture to a New War[IC][CHAPTER 1]

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:30 am

8)
Last edited by Neo Philippine Empire on Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:38 am

September 15, 2015
Gao, Mali

"Trois....deux...un....PARTEZ!"
The troops immediately storm out of the APC's as soon as the order was given. One by one, they observe the surroundings around them, looking for any potential rebel in the area. The only ones in the area they spotted were Malian soldiers, taking cover and attending casualties from what appeared to be a long firefight. Once all of the soldiers in the APC's were out, the Captain looked for the commander of the Malian troops and asked him of the situation.

Two months prior, the Boko Haram terrorist group, with the support of international Islamic extremists groups, have managed to grow their numbers and equipment and had waged total war on numerous African nations such as Chad, Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Sudan, and, more recently, Mali and had successfully toppled the Malian and Sudanese governments in order to establish a Caliphate in Africa and pick up where the Islamic State had failed. Official numbers are unknown, but were rumored to be around 76,000 to 265,000 strong, some of them hailing from defecting soldiers, others from Islamic organizations from across the world.

Fearing that the group would spread further into other parts of Africa, then towards Egypt, and possibly, the entire globe as ISIS stated before, the Federation had decided to send troops into Africa to crush the extremist organization, given a vote of 36-4 on the Federal Council. A force of 85,000 troops were to be sent to Egypt to set up their base of operations there. Then they would be sent further into the affected African countries, providing both Military and Humanitarian support to the governments there.

Federation soldiers in Mali

The Captain soon finds the commander of the troops, Lt. Mbwange, and asks him of the situation.

Cpt. Allard: "Captain Allard, Esgonian Federation Ground Forces. Could you tell us what's happening here? Where are the rebels located in?"

Lt. Mbwange: "Lieutenant Mbwange, Malian Army. The rebels have taken over the Algos Market, my soldiers have told me that they have around 60 fighters in the area. Some of them are rumored to be hiding inside the buildings adjacent to the market with sniper rifles and RPG's. We have tried to get our way through the Market with an Armored car, but it has been immobilized by one of the RPG's. We have not much ammo left and we have lost over 10 soldiers."

Cpt. Allard: "Good, we'll figure out a way to flush out those rebels."

Then a couple of Malian soldiers stood out in the open, seeing that the firing had stopped. One of them tries to push forward to a treeline so he could see the market better when suddenly...

*BANG!*

The soldier falls down, with bits of his skull splattered on the ground.

"SNIPER!"

As another soldier is hit in the leg. Sniper fire then erupted from a nearby three-story building. They soon realized that the rebels were actually closer to them than they had initially thought.

Cpt. Allard: "Return fire! Don't give them a second to breathe!"

The soldiers return fire, with the SAW's giving suppressing fire to the snipers. The men then hatched a plan to flush out the rebels off the area.

Lt. Campo: "Alright, it seems that the damn rebels are closer to us than we thought. We're going to flank them from behind so we can recapture some of the buildings taken. Maurice, take some men to that building across the street and flank them from the side, we'll give you covering fire from out here. Alain, your men will flank right, and proceed to this alley to get to this building where there's a nice vantage point overlooking the market; your sniper teams are going to need it. Meanwhile the rest of you stay here and give them covering fire until both teams get in position. Any more questions?"

"None? Okay then. I guess we're all on the same boat. Now get moving!"

The soldiers shout "HOOAH" as Maurice's team heads across the street protected by covering fire while Alain's team takes the alley. Meanwhile, 2 Apaches take off from a local Malian airfield to provide air support.

Maurice takes point as his team heads across the street, taking care not to be spotted by other snipers, carefully, they make their to the building, keeping themselves on the side and avoiding standing in the open ground as much as possible. As soon as they step in the entrance, they could hear shouts and commands being given, along with the occasional gunfire. He then signals his men: (Paul, get 2 men. and clear the second floor, Rohan, 3rd. I'll take the ground floor.) The others nod and proceed to head inside slowly.

Paul and Rohan get up the stairs quickly while Maurice takes the ground floor. His team makes a full sweep on the largest room of the building and found a surprising amount of weapons such as AK's, IED's and tank shells. And further up the room, they hear a man shouting at what it seems to be a handheld radio. One of his men then sneaks up closer to the rebel, takes his radio and knocks him out. Maurice then handcuffs the knocked-out rebel and orders one of the men to take his unconscious body outside as he radios in to contact the Captain about his find.

Meanwhile Rohan and Paul's teams were now on their respective floors, they prepare flashbangs but suddenly...One of the rebels, a boy, aged around 14 to 15, spots Paul and his team preparing to enter, and readies his SLR at the soldiers while he shouts to the other rebels. In a split second, Roman's teammate, Michael, pulls Roman down, points his FAMAS at the child soldier, and unleashes a hail of bullets onto him while his third teammate pushes up and opens fire on every armed combatant in the room.

At the same time, Paul and his men had thrown the flashbang just as the rebels had heard of the commotion upstairs, they take cover as the flashbang stuns them and the charges at them
"ALLEZ! ALLEZ!" Shouts Margerie as the team advances and clears the entire second floor without casualties nor any problems whatsoever, however when the entire building was rebel-free, they realized that some of the rebels were children, and that the rebel that Maurice caught was their officer.
"Disgusting..." Rohan thought as he informs Maurice, who was already outside, that the entire building was clear. Seeing that these rebels have a large amount of munitions and an appalling use of children as soldiers, they realized that they have a long and tiring battle ahead of them.
Last edited by Esgonia on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Helghast Rally, Konstantine Autarch Center, Konstantine city

The Helghast cheered as their Autarch took the stage his troops in regimented blocks in the center and civilians around the outside. Danek Stazko, ruler of the Helghast people now stood before them. He was there to give his address concerning the rebel movement on the artificial Island Hellsbreath.

"My people, sons and daughters of Helghan, these rebels have killed the innocent Helghast civilians of Hellsbreath. They have stolen resources that rightfully belong to our people. It is time we kill them, crush them under our boots, and move past them, we must end them to find our future. As I speak the military moves to eliminate these terrorists and bring peace to our northern frontier. We will have stability and we will have victory."

Two Miles from Hellsbreath

The 15 black hawk helicopters zoomed toward a singular oil rig in the sea. It no longer acted as a rig it had two large ships welded into the base of the rig and makeshift housing covering it's entirety. Hellsbreath was now used as a town for people who no longer fit into the mainstream society of Helghan. In it's center rising high above the rest of the structures was a large radio tower. Lights blinked showing it was on and several people ran back and forth.

The major's voice cracked across the radios.

"Alright boys coming up is Hellsbreath. Notorious for harboring not only the trash we don't want but also harboring wanted criminals. It is now believed that the man running the town, and pumping filth out of the radio tower here and into the minds of young Helghast. We have been given orders to eliminate the entirety of the Island and take the leader, Jules Hawthorne in custody. ROE suspended, we have satellite and UAV's running interference, them knowing we're coming, and the outside world knowing what we do there is highly unlikely. Prepare for insert."

Sergeant Vid Merka checked his ammunition and prepared to rappel to the rig. His unit would be clearing the market and securing the mid decks of the construct.

"Get ready men, you heard our orders, no survivors."

The men nodded and prepped their weapons.

The helicopters swept into position and the men slid down ropes onto the rig. Vid's men did as they had been told and opened fire. There were around 200 people in Hellsbreath and most had gathered in the market area for the buying and selling of the day. The civilians and guards gathered didn't stand a chance. Most were killed in the brief attack, but a few lived to surrender or limp off into the maze of buildings.

Vid had his troops round up those that could stand and shoot those that couldn't. He began to question them. One by one they were either pulled aside or killed until only a handful of surviviors remained. Upon the major's arrival the final few were put onto their knees while he sought the answer he desired.

Major Radec questioning the prisoners

Finally getting an answer from a civilian woman, the last prisoner to be questioned actually, they discovered that Hawthorne and most of his well armed guards we're holed up in his home where the helipad once was. Following the execution of the last terrorist, the major instructed the Sergeant to take his squad to the bottom deck and place explosives on the fuel tanks the people of Hellsbreath had used to fuel their generators. On their way they were to clear every building and kill every soul they found.

Vid saluted and he and his men carried out their orders.

Within a few hours the last of the inhabitants of Hellsbreath had been killed and Jules Hawthorne captured. Vid heard that several troopers had died attacking his compound on the far side of the rig. His squad had set charges on the fuel tanks and moved to their extraction points. As they left in their choppers the explosives were detonated, causing a shock wave to rip through the rig. explosion wracked it and several areas collapsed into the sea. The rig became a fireball destroying everything, metal warped, water boiled, and bodies burnt to ash. Vid removed his mask and goggles and looked at his men.

"What we did here, never happened. We were never even here."
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:08 pm

One of the Flags Of The Empire

Imperial Palace, Moscow
20/09/2015

Autarch Vanq, great ruler of the Iron Empire and famed commander of the vast armies of Vanquaria, had a dark look on his face. Every time I hold a meeting like this, they argue. Sometimes I wonder if there is any point in me gathering everyone in one place, he thought with his teeth clenched. The 53-year old dictator was seated at the front of a long, wooden rectangular table. Around him were the finest and best military commanders in the Empire, ranging from generals to admirals to air marshals. They were all in one room, called the ‘War Room’, where important military affairs were discussed and plans executed. It was also where vicious verbal brawling started too.

Autarch Vanq and two of his commanders

‘’You and your toy planes! I remember in Ukraine calling for an airstrike but it came 3 minutes late!’’ shouted Field Marshal Hiskov, renamed for the blitzkrieg and obliteration of Ukraine’s ground forces, a major factor in Ukraine’s fast annexation in a month. He was angrily shouting at Air Marshal Istor, whose air squadrons destroyed vital Ukrainian supply lines and decimated the Ukrainian air force for Hiskov’s ground forces to successfully breach the enemy lines. The air marshal who remembered this fact snorted and replied loudly,
‘’Without my ‘toy planes’ you would not have become the famed yet arrogant dick you are today. So shut up and thank me on your knees, prick!’’
‘’How dare you!’’
‘’You want some? Come at me then!’’
Conversations and arguments like these were occurring all over the room. On the battle field these commanders forgot their differences and worked together to achieve victory. But when the war was won their pride and arrogance caused them to almost always bicker about who did the most or who was responsible for the winning of the war.

After over 5 minutes of listening to his military commanders bash each other with words, the arguments seemed no where close to ending as well, the Autarch had had enough. As the officers argued, well-dressed and well-fed slaves were putting food and refreshments onto the table, though the commanders did not seem to notice them as they were all preoccupied with their childish arguing with their colleagues. But eventually one person seated at the table noticed them. It was the Autarch, currently reaching boiling point. He took his attention off his commanders and watched as a nervous slave boy who seemed to be about 15 yrs of age put a jug of fresh water near him. The boy kept his eyes down as he did so. He just wanted to finish his long shifts and head back to rest at the slave quarters in rooms under the Grand Garden. The boy also knew about the Autarch’s bloody reputation and tried to not attract his attention. But it was too late.

When the jug of water was placed on the table the boy began to slowly head off but then suddenly he felt a strong, leather grip around his tender neck. The slave had no time to scream however as his head and body was thrown and slammed onto the wooden table. This act immediately caught the attention of everyone in the room, including the commanders who had now ceased their bickering to look. The Autarch, old yet strong and tall, was clenching his deluxe, black gloved fingers around a servant boy’s throat. The boy was sprawled on the table, his eyes wide and obviously very frightened.

‘’I simply cannot believe all you grown men and famed heroes of the Empire are bickering over each other like a bunch of slave children!’’ roared the red-faced Autarch. The Autarch continued, ’I have always waited for you imbeciles to finally finish your ridiculous arguments but I cannot stand it anymore! From now on, what I am about to do on this slave is what will happen to any one of you that wants to argue like a child again in another war council!’’
The commanders were now silent with some looking at the boy smiling cruelly as they knew what was about to happen. The Autarch commanded a nearby elite Imperial Guard to hand him his combat knife. The Autarch twirled the knife in his hands and licked his lips slowly with an evil expression on his face. He looked down at the whimpering slave that he had in his strong grasp. After a moment of piercing silence he stopped licking his lips and the knife dived down…

‘’AAAAAH!’’ screamed the slave boy. The Autarch had plunged the combat knife with scary speed and force into the boy’s wide open left eye. Once the knife was inside the now spurting blood eye the Autarch slid the knife across the other direction towards the right eye, cutting across many veins and slicing flesh.
‘’AAAAH!’’ AAAH!’’ AAAH!’’ The boy who was of Chinese descent did not know how to speak Russian or English, the two main languages of the Empire so he could not plead for the Autarch to stop or beg for help. He could only scream. The Autarch grunted as he forced his way into the right eye, cutting the eye-bulb across and unleashing a flood of blood. The Autarch then used the jagged edged combat knife to cut across back and forth the boy’s face. Finally after about 3 minutes the Autarch released the knife. He had sliced repeatedly across the slave’s face 30 times. The boy’s face where the eyes and upper nose used to be was now a large, crimson line that streamed out blood like a ugly Esgonian baby vomiting.

The slave boy was now only barely alive, steadily dying. He wished that he would just die. He wished that he would leave this cruel world which had killed his parents and taken away his dignity. As the boy was dying the Autarch leaned over and grabbed the boy’s right fingers.
‘’I have always wanted to break fingers, ’he smiled as he pulled the boy’s fingers back with great strength. CRACK! The slave boy’s fingers were now dangling backwards, each one at an abnormal angle. The same thing was done to his left fingers. After his left hand was broken the boy left the world.

The Autarch wiped his hands with a tissue while more slaves came to clean the blood off the table and take the corpse to the rubbish dump to be burned along with trash. The ruler sat back down on his large, comfy chair satisfied that his generals were now acting more professionally about the meeting. Children really are our future, he thought amusingly. Now, back to business. The Autarch spoke,’Alright. Hope you fellas enjoyed that bit of entertainment. Now,let us discuss our plans for the annexation of Asia. Any ideas and proposals?’’

One general near the far back put his hands up, a gesture asking for permission to speak. The Autarch nodded at the general who said,
‘’My great Autarch and fellow comrades, I suggest that our next conquest will be Kazakhstan. Why this Middle East nation, some of you may ask. Well, because of the geography. Kazakhstan can open up new routes deeper into the rest of the Middle East as well as Asia. Plus seeing as low their military is inferior in terms of manpower and technology, it should be a quick annexation.’’

The rest of the commanders all nodded and looked to the Autarch who always had the final say.
‘’Aye, I agree.’’ Deploy your army general and choose any air marshal you like for the invasion. I expect a quick blitzkrieg of the land in a maximum of 1 week,’’ the Autarch told the general who smiled and nodded. The Autarch then spoke again, ’Now, for matters concerning our nation’s defensive lines we have recently produced a new influx of 50 battalions from our consrciptees. I personally think that we should assign them to our European border, seeing how our offense is focusing on Asia. Any objections?’’
The commanders all looked at each other but none shook their heads. It was pretty obvious that their European borders needed to be reinforced, what with several Imperial nations in the small continent.

After a moment of looking through his papers and awkward silence from the commanders the Autarch was about to conclude the meeting when…
‘’Sir! My lord and comrades. I want to bring up the matter of reports of rebels in the north-east near Magadan Oblast territory.’’
The Autarch frowned. The land of Magadan Oblast and their people were a persistent bunch. Their guerrilla tactics and knowledge of their homeland had held his family’s armies at bay for decades, even now. He spoke to the Colonel who had abruptly brought up this issue,
‘’Rebels, eh? Well then I select you and your battalion to head over there. Capture a few rebels and their families at first then torture and kill them on live national television. After that, destroy the rest of the rebel cells and their ridiculous ideals of ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’. That kind of thiniing will surely bring about the fall of this great empire which has lasted centuries.’’
The commanders all nodded, believing their leader’s ideals and extremely patriotic to their nation.

The Autarch smiled then said,’’Okay, you are all dismissed. Those who have not been assigned a task resume duties on the borders. For Vanquaria!’’
The commanders all stood up and lifting a clenched fist to their chest repeated simultaneously,’’For Vanquaria!’’
There wuld be another meeting 2 months later in which another nation’s demise be planned and misery brought on those in the Empire’s path towards total world domination.

Imperial Palace
Last edited by Vanquaria on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm

German Empire
September 21, 2015

City Palace
All empires start small.

Kaiser Wilhelm IV, ruler of the German Empire and descendant of the famed Kaiser Wilhelm II of WW1 fame, sat at the same desk his ancestor had and did something very unlike him. He sat there sifting through piles of paper. Any resident of the Empire could tell you what was wrong with this scene, why the mighty Kaiser would never be forced to do something as simple as paperwork! Ah, but this was no ordinary paperwork. These were the very papers authorizing the deployment of German soldiers into the former country of Mali, a part of the international effort to suppress the Boko Haram terrorist group and restore the rightful government.

Of course he always hesitated to send young German boys off to fight in a foreign country. It didn't feel right to fight the wars of a people cowed by terrorists. Militarism was embedded in the blood of Germany and Prussia, from the wars against Napoleon to the wars against his ancestors, German military tradition had always been to fight and go down fighting. Nevertheless, this did little to quell the Kaiser's feelings of dread as he signed the order that would no doubt result in the deaths of loyal German soldiers at the hands of terrorists. As he placed the last paper bearing his signature on the growing pile at the edge of his desk, he sighed and massaged his forehead.

Today was a new day, different from the age of armies bound by honor, of just tactics. Those times had been replaced by terrorist bombings, assassinations, and the tactical strikes from thousands of feet in the air. However such a war would of course improve German military experience, giving them the experience in modern warfare that they so desperately needed. Thus he ordered the garrison of Kamerun to intervene in Mali, the first war Germany had been in for decades.

German soldiers in Kamerun
The German Army could no doubt be considered one of the best in Europe, if not the word. With a tank industry dating back to 1918, and a proud military tradition dating back centuries, Germany was destined for an existence of war, there was no doubt about it. Nonetheless, Kaiser Wilhelm could not well predict if one of those wars would end up being the demise of Germany. His fate was intertwined with that of the German people, something that half blooded bastard in the Philippines nor the so called Autarch in Russia could claim. Both were powerful foes yet deaf to the cries of their people.

The recent slaughter of the Filipino nobles had shocked him to say the least, and stirred up extreme hate in the streets. A war in Mali was both an intervention and an attempt to avert the riots that would follow in the streets if tensions were to further rise. While the police force was out in full strength, the Berlin Police Chief had come to the Kaiser doubting his own capabilities to maintain public order in the case of a riot. Germany could always be united against a common foe in war, a move Kaiser Wilhelm hoped to use until tensions died down and the Filipinos were all but forgotten.

There was also the matter of the army's demand for a design to replace the Leopard 2A7, the air force's demand for a design to replace the Eurofighter and the navy's demand for an increase in funding in training. His official duties took up his time more than ever, leaving little time for his wife and daughter. Almost as if on cue, there was a light knock at the door. Snapped out of his thoughts, the Kaiser stood up and walked over to open the door.

"Come in-woah!" He was cut off as his daughter ran in giggling and attached herself to his leg, his wife following shortly after kissing him on the cheek. "Might I ask why my two favorite people took the time to visit me on this fine day?" He picked up his daughter and spun her around only making her giggle even more. "My dearest, you have been working so hard lately and we merely wanted to check to see if you were still breathing in here. You haven't emerged from your office in days you know." The last part was completely true, judging by the Kaiser's unkempt face and the pile of dishes in the corner. He had been in here for several days, devoting his time to the planning of the intervention in Mali, handling the military branches and attempting to appease all of them as their respective commanders came into his office repeatedly with more and more demands.

"Well, I'm quite glad you've given me the excuse to leave this damned office. I feel as if my face has a small animal living on it! How does ice cream sound darling?" His daughter nodded excitedly, as he hoisted her onto his shoulders and kissed his wife on the cheek before leaving the office. Exiting the palace, he notified his aide of the papers on his desk and ordered the young man to send them to the respective commanders before walking onto the streets of Berlin to enjoy himself like any other person.

Yes, tonight the Kaiser would enjoy himself in the company of his family. His unkempt face merely helped him to avoid recognition on the streets, the few who recognized him merely saluting him and saying the proper greeting before going about their business. The small ice cream shop was renowned in Berlin for serving the best ice cream in Germany, and as usual the place was packed. The Kaiser purchased ice cream for his family before they ventured off into the nearby park to enjoy their treats.

Meanwhile on another continent, young men and women of the Heer grimly went over their equipment loads, stuffing pictures of family into their pockets and reassuring their friends before filing onto the runway where the massive transport craft awaited them. Units of the Luftwaffe had been launched nearly forty minutes ago, and were now on station over Mali awaiting tasking from coalition forces. None of the soldiers on the ground stopped to ponder the same things the Kaiser had, only praying to whatever deity they believed in for safety and protection.

Their families had been left in the dark to preserve operational security while the bases had been isolated from the populace of German Cameroon for two days now. Wills had been written, letters left addressed to family in case of death. As the soldiers filed onto their transports, none of them even began to wonder about the fact that Germany had next to no experience with insurgencies, or terrorism. They were merely thinking of family and home, of friends and of their fates in combat.
Last edited by The Federation of Democratic Regions on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 pm

The sky was clear today, with few clouds, no wind, and fair humidity. The air was clean here, and one could stand outside all day and soak in the glorious natural beauty. Today was perfectly ripe for flying.
Osaka Air Force Base, 11:47 AM

Sadly, today would be the last time this particular aircraft flew. The A-4KU was due to be retired today. This was fitting weather to retire a long-serving aircraft. It had done its job well. The excellent weather was the least the war-weary veteran deserved.

The aircraft was doing its final checkup flight to determine that the aircraft was performing optimally. It had taken off about half an hour earlier, and had performed basic engine control and power tests. Then, it had performed electronics and hydraulics tests. Now, it was doing control surface and performance tests. The little plane did various loops, rolls, and turns before leveling out. The pilot called back to the base, saying that everything checked out okay. The plane was perfectly combat ready, no defects or mechanical issues.

The little attack aircraft lined up on approach to the runway for the final time, slowing down and popping airbrakes as it descended. When it was slow enough and close enough to the ground, it lowered its landing gear and set down on the runway. Eventually, the brakes slowed the plane down to a taxiing speed. It made its way to a waiting ground crew on the tarmac.

It shut off its engine, and the pilot stepped out of the plane. He gave his final checklist and flight report to a waiting administrative staffer, who was overseeing the decommissioning process. The ground crew secured everything and hooked it up to a tow vehicle, which pulled it over to a dressing station just in front of a rather large hangar complex wedged between the Air Force Base and the neighboring Naval Air Station.

The aircraft’s systems were deactivated, and the engine semi-permanently disabled. The glass canopy and other sensitive systems were covered with rubber fittings. Then the plane was sprayed with a non-stick coating, before being sprayed down again with a protective paint. This paint was an unusual mixture of cellophane, acrylic, and other chemicals. It solidified in seconds, forming a layer of plastic that encased the entire plane. It was filmy, and could easily be removed. Yet, it would protect the aircraft underneath from the elements essentially forever.

Most air forces would simply scrap their retired aircraft, placing them in giant boneyards to await shredding. The Free Asian Ports does not do this. They do not waste perfectly good military equipment. Instead, when it comes time to get rid of old equipment, it is carefully packaged and placed in a safe location. One never knows when such military hardware could become valuable. The FAP has been doing this since the Second World War.

The now mummified plane was towed to one of the enormous hangars that waited nearby. They were massive buildings, easily 500 meters across. One of the giant hangar doors rumbled open, and the plane was brought inside. Instead of a massive space, there was simply another wall just 70 meters away. To either direction, a large corridor stretched around the building. The plane was towed around to another hangar door. This one was far thicker, being built to withstand massive amounts of punishment. This facility was designed to survive thermonuclear war. The door rumbled open to accept the plane, which rolled inside.

It ended up on top of a massive elevator, nearly 50 meters across and the same deep. The elevator was at the top of an enormous pit. It was deep, so deep that light didn’t quite reach the bottom. Just across the pit was another elevator, but it could only be accessed from an identical door on the other side. The space between the two elevators was wide.

The aircraft was secured to the platform and the hangar door closed. Momentarily, the platform began rumbling downwards, deep into the pit. After a while, the elevator began to pass levels cut into the side of the pit. The levels themselves were simple rings, 70 meters across. Along the walls were more hangar sized doors of similar thickness to the ones at the top of the shaft. They were all meticulously numbered, indicating that great care was taken to ensure that things were stored properly.

The platform stopped at one of the levels, and the plane was brought forward to one such vault. The door hissed, and air started to enter the newly opened vault. Once air pressure had equalized, the door began to open. Inside were hundreds of aircraft, each one dressed and packaged like the A-4. The little plane was towed to a position next to more of its own kind. Once it was carefully placed tightly next to the others, it was left alone. The tow vehicle and the workers left the room, whose door closed once again. The A-4 wouldn’t see light again. The door closed with a clang, and the sound of mechanical locks rang around the level. Loud hissing indicated that the air inside the room was being pumped out, creating a vacuum. The aircraft inside would never decompose, they would forever be combat ready should they ever be needed again.

The workers outside paid no mind, they were simply putting things away. That was the last A-4 Skyhawk in FAP service. They had been replaced by newer F-35C Lightning’s.

One of the workers noticed something strange on the level below.

Two of the large platforms were beginning to move upwards. They were laden with aircraft: 6 F-4EJ Phantom IIs and one TF-9J Cougar. What was unusual was that they were moving upwards.

“Hey, what’s up with that? Aren’t we supposed to be putting these away?”

“Maybe someone needs them for something.” Replied another worker

“Like what?”

The other man shrugged. “No clue, I’m not brass”.

The aircraft were brought to the surface, where they were checked to see if they were in working order. The inspectors, satisfied with the planes mechanical soundness, signaled that they were good to go. The planes were loaded onto trucks, which brought them to a nearby port. They were loaded onto a cargo ship, headed far to the north. They were on loan to some foreign nation, in exchange for mining rights. They hadn’t seen use in over 35 years, but they were better than nothing.
One of the F-4's on the tarmac, after being checked for combat capability
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Onboard PRNV Wildebridge, a Washington Class super-battleship.

The Admiral was sitting, and smoking his cigar; when he received the call:
"Is this Admiral Jim Maller?" the deep, low voice on the phone asked.
"It is." The Admiral responded in a scratchy grunt
"You have been Faxed a report on what your orders are." The voice said, as the admiral heard the phone hang-up.
As the Admiral checked his fax he read the report:
Official Message from Jaclean High Command
The order from JHC is, that the 3rd and 4th battle groups will be mobilized from the Caribbean to The Yucatan Peninsula. The AACs will launch an invasion of The Yucatan. Little resistance is expected from the Mexicans, once The Yucatan is taken; a General will arrive and decide whether to invade more of Mexico, or stop advancing. These orders are to be carried out ASAP.

In Jaclean High Command Headquarters

General Gregory. L. Maccabee IV sat at the table as the Generals,Admirals, and Directors of Defense decide on a battle plan. He began to speak:
"Now gentlemen we have received word that the Admirals know the order and have begun to mobilize to the Yucatan Peninsula."
"I thought our nation was above expansion." The Director of internal defense says
"This is to help the people of Mexico, as well as increase our power." The Director of external defense replies
*The men continued to argue and discuss the matter as the sun went down, and a cool Jaclean night began.*

Onboard PRNV Stonewick

*It was a hot Caribbean day as the ships started to move.*
"We will serve an important role in this invasion, we will provide air support." The Chief Officer said
*Aircraft were brought on deck and the entire crew of the carrier started to do drills.*

Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:22 am

Konstantine

Danek Stazko, Autarch, Emperor, Commander, Father, Husband...a man. He was a single man and felt like he was on top of the world. Actually he was Geographically of course. His was an Arctic Empire, not only with frozen peninsulas and islands, but also dozens of oil rigs and bases scattered around the pole. Most importantly there were 7 discovered oil rich basins in the Arctic Circle four of which were solidly under Helghast control. The East and west Greenland rift Basins, the Amerasia Basin, and the East Barents Basin were extremely valuable and produced massive amounts of oil, but little of the oil was traded out of Helghan. Instead the government had begun to stockpile the billions of barrels of oil in hidden compounds through out the empire. Enough to flood the market, or fuel a thousand blitzes. The rigs all together in the four regions produced approximately 90 billion barrells a year, an astounding number. {ooc: I know it sounds excessive but you can look it up, they project that much oil is able to pulled out a year}

Yet Danek wanted more so he began to see the other harvest able discovered basins as goals rather than simple areas of production. Just outside his territory were the Vanquarian basins of West Siberia and Yenisey-Khatang, and the Jaclean Arctic Alaska Basin. He came to the decision to begin formal discussion of trade rights in the areas.

To the Autarch of Vanquaria
From Danek Stazko Autarch of Helghan

I extend a feeling of good will to your nation in the hopes of bettering our relations. If you are willing we here in the Helghan Empire would like to discuss trade rights. If the following terms are agreeable we would gladly send representatives of the Helghast Energy Administration, and a cooperative effort between the Konstatine Energy Corporation and Skala Oil.

1. The oil rich basin known as the West Siberian Oil Basin would be opened to Helghast companies, labor and management positions would be opened to Vanquarian workers while administrative postions would be helghast.
2. The Vanquarian Government would be able to tax oil production in the Basin as normal.
3. The Helghast and Vanquarian governments would lower taxes and tariffs on each other's goods.
4. A possible royal blood exchange of the royal families could occur.

Please notify myself of your decision.

Sincerely,
Danek Stazko.

Helghast Broadcast to the Globe

We go live to Lorenz Wexer Chief of Politics and International communication

"Governments of the world, do not be alarmed. Helghan hereby claims the whole of Antartica it's soveriegn territory and will begin construction of colonial installations by the end of the year. Do not worry any non Helghast bases on the southern continent will be given the rights of free trade regions. They will still be under control of Helghast administration but will be free to run for their respective nations. It is necessary to remind other governments that this is not a military conquest but a simple settlement and official claiming of a continent that has proven to be unaccepting of any other nation's peoples. We will defy the rules of nature and Antarctica will be settled just as the Americas were long ago."
Last edited by Second Helghan Empire on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:07 pm

The deck of Soryu while approaching McMurdo station.

At these temperatures, jet engines barely light. Higher performance ones don't at all. In this environment, only piston and turboprop engines work with any kind of efficiency. To that end, the FAP Air Force has decided to pull some older aircraft out of retirement.

The Vought F4U Corsair served with the FAP from it's introduction in 1944 all the way through 1956. In it's service, it fought in two major wars. It did it's job very well. Unfortunately, it had to be retired in the face of the increasing performance of jet aircraft. First, it was relegated to a Close Air Support role. Finally, it had to be put away for good. Luckily, this was around the time the "Vault" system was first implemented. The valiant Corsair, along with other older piston engined aircraft, were placed in deep storage and preserved for the time their military value would once again be required.

It seems that time has come. The Helghan's remarks that they claimed Antarctica have roiled the international community. It was clear that some military force was required to dissuade them from their intent to claim the pristine frozen landscape for themselves. The Corsairs would be, it seems, the only combat aircraft able to actually fly over Antarctica, giving the coalition a huge advantage over the Helghans.

The FNS Soryu sailed closer to the vast, frigid continent. It was but a mere Helicopter Destroyer, only capable of operating small VTOL aircraft like helicopters. For now, it only carried F4Us and a couple of CH-53s to carry them to the station. It was accompanied by two Formidable class Frigates and one cargo ship. The fleet carried a total of 240 Marines. They will arrive in approximately 3 days.
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ratte
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Holzhauser Palace

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining through the window of Leopold IV Office. King Leopold IV was looking around his office, he was looking at the portraits of his predecessors. whilst Leopold was looking at the portrait that had been suspended around his office, a guard had walked in and handed him a document. Leopold sat down and grabbed the document, he opened the document and began reading it.

The document contained information about the international effort to quell Boko Haram terrorist groups and Restore the Government. The King has heard of the situation before via news and through the military, but he was always hesitant on the problem. He had known that the group has been around for a decent amount of time, he did not want to send his boys into a country that no one in his army had been before. The document had been through all high ranking officials except for him, he was the only thing standing in the way of deploying his army into unknown lands. After looking through the papers in the document, Leopold has finally landed on the last page. Leopold looked at the portraits on the wall and sighed, he grabbed his pen and put his signature on the document.

Leopold stood up from his chair and walked over to the door, he opened the door and was meet by his military commander, he handed the commander the document and told him to tell the 125th mechanized infantry regiment along with the 15th Air Support Regiment that they would be deployed to Mali and that they have 3 hours to be with their family. The Commander grabbed the document and saluted, afterwards we walked away. Leopold continued walking towards his room, once he arrived he sat down in his chair and began reading a book. He looked upon a portrait of his father, thinking to himself if he made the right decision. Constantly thinking about the deployment, Leopold got up from his chair and looked out his window were he could see one of the few military bases in the city. Looking at the base, he sighed to himself and mumbled under his breath, hoping that he made the right decision.

Regiment Helicopter taking off from the field base

At the regiment field camp, there was a lot of movement and commotion.Soldiers moving arriving at the base from visiting their family, pilots refueling their helicopters, troops grabbing field rations and packing up their stuff. The Base was alive and well, every soldier was either preparing for their deployment or assisting with fixes to their transports. At the base Helicopters were preparing to partake on a patrol around the capital city, once they began taking off 3 C-130's landed at a nearby airfield.

Once the planes came to a full halt, infantry crews began driving the vehicles into the plane were they would secure and lock them up. While the vehicles were being taken care of, infantry troops began loading into the plane. Wishing that all would go well some soldiers put photos of their family in their pockets, while others began praying. Once all vehicle were locked down, all pilots were given the signal and began lifting the ramps. Shortly afterwards they began taking off to their destination, all the soldiers could think about is wishing their king didn't send them to a massacre.
Last edited by Ratte on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

Kolmya
Minister

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolmya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Magadan, Kolmya
City Hall, Red Headquarters

President Avilov rose from his slumber wearily. He shook sleep from himself, although the soft stone grey light emitting from behind the shutter warned him that it was not time to be up, let alone be productive. Rising from his bed, he left behind the comfort of warm blankets on a cold morning. He dressed himself promptly, pulling on his black slacks and coat over his white shirt. He had to look very formal and presentable for when he would give his address to the nation later in the day. Avilov opened the tempered wooden door after fastening his Red Tie to his shirt collar. Going down the hallway, the sound of leather shoes against rugged red carpet cut through the building, alerting all of The President’s awakeness. However many of the people who had their quarters in the City Hall were also awake, anxiety contributing to this.

“Greetings Comrade President.”stated the Minister of Defense and General, Leonid Bolotnikov, as he stood at attention in the entrance to the conference room. The president gestured for the man to be at ease, with the Minister leading the way into the room. Leonid took a seat in an elaborate high backed leather chair, while Avilov continued across the room to a small counter overshadowed by cabinets filled with glasses and mugs. He grabbed a mug and carried it over to the coffee machine. Satisfied with the contents of his cup, he took a short swill. His mouth still smoldering from the brown liquid, he took a seat opposite of the Minister. A pair of other men entered soon after, each one appearing exhausted to an apparent lack of sleep. The first, Mr. Gorbachev took a seat adjacent to the President while the second, Mr. Gruzinsky sat at the far end of the conference table.

Gruzinsky and Gorbachev were both very important men within the Russian Far East. Gruzinsky hailed from Kamchatka, here at this meeting to represent the proposed Republic of Kamchatka. Gorbachev represented the Socialist Front of Khabarovsk. These three leaders had decided to meet so that they might discuss a league of Socialism in the Eastern parts of Russia.

“Gentleman,”piped up Avilov, “We have gathered here on this foggy morning to discuss the cooperation between our groups, so that we may consider establishing a union, an alliance amongst our shared ideology.” All of the other men around the rectangular table nodded their agreement. “For far too long have the people of the East been oppressed by the imperialistic regime of The Autarch. The Vanquarian dynasty and their descendents are nothing more than entitled man-boy sadists. They know not what it is like to suffer, they have other people to do that for them. Every day their forces inch closer to Magadan. I ask you men here today, to join us, to help us, because at all costs, we must uphold socialism in this world. We may stand alone, we may die for our cause, but we will not be forgotten, we are the only people, with big enough balls to stand up. We will make it so that we are not forgotten. So, who would like to fight the imperialistic swine?!”ranted President Avilov.

A chorus of agreement ran around the table, looks of determination upon their faces. “I can’t fucking hear you!!!”barked Avilov.

“YEAH!!!”screeched the men.

“Alright,so it is settled then, you will help us in the fight against Vanquaria?”questioned The President. He glanced around at each man, each one nodding their agreement passionately. His secretary emerged from out of the room, bearing a paper. She then set it down in front of Avilov. He reached for a black pen, and after uncapping it, signed his signature at the bottom of the document. Passing it around, every man present signed the paper after reading it closely. “Thank you.”murmured The President, after everybody was finished. It was official, the SURFE (Socialist Union of the Russian Far East) had been established.

A cough erupted from the seat opposite of Avilov. The President of Kolmya diverted his eyes towards the source of the noise, as it appeared to be the variant of a cough in which you are trying to draw attention oneself. “Now,”started The Minister of Defence, Leonid, “Mr. President, we and our new union must defend against the ever-growing Imperialist machine of Vanquaria. I suggest that we should look for mutual allies nearby. You must recognize that we are in very dire straits. If we fail to repel the inevitable Imperialist advances, whenever they may happen, organized socialism and communism in this world, are as some may put it, royally fucked.”

“Yes I agree”declared Gorbachev, “We need a more powerful state to intervene and help us, at the very least Supply us with armaments.”

“Alright, I will see to the attempt of creating international supporters and allies.”Avilov simply stated.

Border with Vanquaria, Susumansky District

The Snow had already begun to fall on the mountains, each night small flakes fluttered to the ground, coating the ground in feet deep layers. Large fences of barbed wire arose on each sides of the border, their razor sharp barbs threatening all who came too close. Viktor pulled down the ear flaps of his ushanka, protecting him from the frigid weather. The Vanquarians nor the Kolmyans had dared an attack against each other since the ceasefire after the initial rebellion, which meant his job as a border sentry was generally safe unless he inched too close to the Vanquarian side.

Viktor paced back and forth along the area he was assigned to guard, his boots making soft crunches in the frosty snow. He took in the serene landscape of the mountains, a place not fitting for a very hostile environment, one where at a moment's notice you could be shot and killed. The end of his shift drew near, and he grew weary as the sun disappeared behind the forested horizon. He was once more looking out across the sea of yellow alders and larches, when an armed man approached. This did not alarm him however, as the man was on the Socialist side of the border, and he bore a pin of the crest of Kolmya on his fur hat.

Viktor approached the man and emitted a brief "Greetings comrade,"before continuing on past him. He walked back towards the Forwards Outpost of the Border Guards, anticipating a restful night of sleep. The base consisted of several wooden or grey concrete buildings with a dirt road leading towards the Kolyma Highway, two plain wooden and windowed barracks, a small storehouse filled with munitions and fuel, a concrete headquarters with a small radar dish, a squat but wide wooden building which served as a mess hall, and finally a small shelter with the few motorized vehicles of the outpost sitting underneath.

Too tired to claim his rations, Viktor headed straight for his barracks drowsily. Inside the building other men stirred, but he did not care. He simply returned any greetings and then crawled unto his bottom bunk, setting his backpack of supplies next to him...
Galborea wrote:We are the Doomfags of Troubled Candlebride Reverence.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:08 pm

As the Federation continued its anti-Terror campaign against Boko Haram in Africa, Internal Affairs was busy with a different set of problems. The President and his cabinet had seen the live footage from the Filipinos torturing, crucifying, and shooting the former nobles of the Philippines from an internet video in the Conference room in Eldrichta. Obviously, the broadcast has been censored by TV networks across the Federation, but the Government and some of the citizens managed to watch the brutality on websites like LiveLeak.

"We really need to keep our eyes on this Emperor, as he seems to be very ambitious, shown by his actions during the Sino-Philippine War. And let us not forget the Vanquarians, sir. I also fear for the safety of the Free Asian Ports." Says his Vice President, standing next to him. But the President was not concerned by this, however, saying that he was more focused on the Helghast's statement about 'claiming the whole of Antarctica' and also knowing that the FAP, the Federation's ally in Asia wouldn't do any rash actions against them; yet.

"I see, sir." the Vice President said. "I wish to file a diplomatic protest against the Helghast's claims, and I'm sure that the other nations, especially with their people in there will also follow suit." The President said. Before he can continue, one of the generals came up to him and proposed "What about we send our forces to Antarctica? That way we could intimidate them really show that we are against their government's statement."

"And risk another war, General?" rebutted the MoD. "The Minister is right, General. We already have our hands tied in Africa, and a probable threat in Asia. I say that we should stick to that." Agreed the Vice President. Meanwhile, the President had already decided on his course of action, and it leaned towards the MoD's statement. He cleared his throat, then said. "No military action will be made towards the Helghast. Only a diplomatic action. That is all."
The President soon goes back to his office while his Secretary follows him.

"We're going to face them soon, I can feel it..." Says the General. The President then turns back to him "I know. But this is not the time for that." He soon leaves the room while the others leave minutes later. The Vice President sighs before he leaves.

After a few minutes, a telegram was sent to the Helghast leadership.

To: Autarch Daniel Stazko of the Second Helghast Empire

The Esgonian Government is concerned over your claim over the entire Antarctic region, as we, and other nations, have territorial claims and scientific installations in that region. We hereby ask of you to cease your claim over all of the Antarctic else we will be forced to take action.

From,
The Government of the Esgonian Federation

Federation Soldiers clearing out rebel fighters in Gao

Meanwhile back in Gao, the APC's move up through the street with Malian soldiers following them as Alain and his team takes position at the rooftop with Moria, the designated Marksman, scans the area with her FR-F2 Sniper Rifle the team's designated marksman. As the other soldiers advance, hugging the walls and keeping themselves off the open road, Moira's spotter, Francois, spots a group of men, one of the with a rocket launcher heading towards the APC's.
"Moira, we have contacts, about 5 men moving towards the boys, one with an RPG. 30 degrees. I see no hostile snipers in the area. You're cleared to take the shot."
She then turns her rifle over at the group and takes aim at the one with the RPG first as Alain informs the other forces about the ambushing group. Then Moria, after calculating the trajectory and wind speed, pulls the trigger.

BANG!

The rebel was hit directly in the side of his head, with blood and gore spattered on the ground, she soon takes aim at another one, also hitting him in the head as the confusion among the rebels rumble. Francois then spots another group of men, this time heading towards them. Soon enough, they were fired upon by rebel AK and machine gun fire, forcing her and the others to disengage and re-position. But the gun fire was short-lived as the rebels were cut down by the other soldiers with their FAMAS Assault Rifles while they were busy attacking the rooftop.

As soon as the forces reached the market, with the help of the Apaches, they successfully cleared out the whole market within an hour of intense fighting. During the assessment of the damages in the area, they were surprised that the rebel body count was much higher than initially thought.
"83 rebels confirmed dead, 26 of them under the age of 18. over 35 civilians and 22 Malian soldiers were also killed in the firefight." The medic said to the Captain.
"What are of our forces?"

"Only 8 wounded. No deaths so far sir."

"Good. We can finally wrap up our operations here."

He contacts command and tells them they Gao was liberated of the Boko Haram rebels. But the thought of them using child soldiers and having a large amount of weapons and munitions means that the Federation would have to be in Africa for more than a year.
Last edited by Esgonia on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Velkanika
Minister

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Velkanika » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:14 am

Lima, Velkanika
Government Palace

Estella O'Royse, the President of Velkanika, sat alone in her office overlooking the lights of the plaza outside and sorted through her coin collection. On the far side of the desk, discarded but far from forgotten, sat the trio of documents she was really pondering while she messed with the antique currency.

In short, the first document contained a combination of communications intercepts, direct observations made by a few patrol boats that were in the area, and some orbital reconnaissance from the two photo-reconnaissance satellite passes that had been made in the last day and a half of the area. The Jaclean naval forces in the Caribbean had been showing very high levels of activity and strong indications of preparing to put to sea in force. Even more significantly, a number of social media posts had been made by civilians living close to the Jaclean naval bases that stated that the entirety of the 4th Battlegroup was making preparations to sail by morning.

There were a few possibilities for what they were planning. It could be a mass unscheduled and undeclared exercise, although none had ever been conducted in the Caribbean Sea or Gulf of Mexico. It could also be an invasion force, and that was certainly plausible given the imperialism of the Jacleans and lack of any other islands for them to annex in the sea. On the other hand, they had to know that an invasion of Central America would provoke a response from the Federal Republic and there was no word on if any amphibious forces were part of the ships being sent to sea; there certainly weren't any such warships included as part of the 3rd or 4th Battlegroups' permanent orders of battle.

She finally finished sorting through her collection of 18th Century Prussian coins and retrieved the second document from the far corner of her desk. It was a single sheet of paper, the text of a statement she had prepared earlier and had notionally been proofreading for the past two hours while she played with her coins and considered her options for a public response.

Office of the President
Lima, Velkanika

September 23, 2015

It has come to my attention that a large naval force from the Premier's Imperial Republic Of The Jaclean Empire will be sailing forth from their bases in the Caribbean with no notice or statement of intent. I, along with the members of my cabinet, am deeply concerned by this development and have requested an explanation from Her Majesty Queen Victoria II. We will be closely monitoring this situation as it develops, and there will be a press briefing in the morning by Mr. Paora.

Lady Estella O'Royse, President of the Federal Republic of Velkanika

A good response to keep the people from panicking in a vacuum of information when the news would break in earnest tomorrow. It would be best to get the first word in before the cable networks ran wild with speculation.

The third and final document on her desk was simply the diplomatic communique mentioned in the press release, addressed directly to the Queen:

To Her Majesty Victoria II, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdom of Canada and of Her Territories Queen, Defender of the Faith

Your majesty, I am extremely concerned by your recent naval movements in the Caribbean Sea. I, nor any member of my government, have received any explanation for these movements of a considerable quantity of force. My admirals tell me that such a deployment poses a serious risk of impacting merchant traffic through the Panama Canal, the consequences of which I am certain you can ascertain. The unexplained and sudden deployment of such large numbers of warships appears on first glance to have been made with malicious intent toward either my or another nation on the sea. I am certain you are aware of our guarantee of the god-given sovereign right to self-determination of all Central and South American nations, just as I am certain you comprehend that we will not allow interference in our interests in those nations. I implore you to retire your fleet to port and prevent any further instability in the region from occuring.

Sincerely,

Lady Estella O'Royse, President of the Federal Republic of Velkanika

The president gathered up the last two documents and finally left her office. Her secretaries jumped as the heavy door to her office suddenly opened after three hours of waiting, and she dropped the two forms onto the closest one's desk.

"Send these, you know which one goes where." Estella glanced at the clock and winced. "Sorry to keep you waiting, that took longer then I thought."

"No problem Lady President," one of the secretaries laughed as she placed the letter to the queen into an envelope and sealed it "We'd have probably been up this late watching football anyways."
The necessity of a navy, in the restricted sense of the word, springs, therefore, from the existence of a peaceful shipping, and disappears with it, except in the case of a nation which has aggressive tendencies, and keeps up a navy merely as a branch of the military establishment. 1
1Alfred T. Mahan, The Influence of Sea Power Upon History, 1660-1783, 12th ed. (Boston: Little Brown and Company, 1890), 26.

Please avoid conflating my in-character role playing with what I actually believe, as these are usually quite different things.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:59 am

Russian-Kazakhstan Borders, September 23

Russian T-90 Tanks

Russian forces of the Vanquarian regime were massing near the borders with neighbour Kazakhstan. Tank divisions numbering over a thousand and infantry numbers numbering over 80,000 were estimated to be gathering at the borders. More soldiers and vehicles were coming from bases in Omsk and Chelyabinsk, commanded by General Katislov and Air Marshal Skuski. Multiple artillery and missile placements were being set up covertly by the Russian military in key strategic areas along the border. Documents explaining the mass mobilisation were sent to the government in Kazakhstan, telling of a military exercise by the Russian military.
General Katislov

Meanwhile General Katislov, already in a temporary base near the border, was planning the invasion of Kazakhstan with his fellow officers and Air Marshal Skusi. He marked Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, with a red marker and told his colleagues,'' Strategically, we should focus our main force's efforts to take this city. Look at the already convenient geographic location of Astana, it is close to our borders where our forces are already beginning to gather. I say we should start the blitzkrieg tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. What say you, brothers?''
The officers all looked at each other and nodded. Air Marshal Skusi, who agreed with the strategy suggested by Katislov, asked, ’How much of our army will be required to take Astana? We have to be wary of expending too much troops at once as we only have a limited number of 80,000 maximum granted by the Autarch.’’

The general looked at Skusi and replied,’ Do not worry. I do not plan on sacrificing any ground troops during the initial assault to take Astana. I plan on using the missile placements we are constructing along the border to bomb the all cities in Kazakhstan. After that I want to send in squadrons of your stealth bombers, Skusi, and bomb Astana specifically. I want the bombings by the missiles to last 40 minutes non-stop. The government in that inferior country already suspects something but I doubt they can mobilise their forces fast enough and fortify their cities in time. Then our tank divisions come in and overwhelm their defences backed by the bombers and fighters and BAM! Kazakhstan belongs to the Iron Empire, gentlemen. A classic blitzkrieg.’’
The officers all smiled. Kazakhstan would be the quickest annexed country in modern history if not the entire history of man. But there was still one question to be asked by an officer,‘’When shall the bombings begin, sir?’’
Katislov grinned and answered back, ’Tomorrow night.’’ [
Mobile Russian Missile Placements

Imperial Palace, Autarch's Office
Autarch Visarkov Stahl Vanq

The personal aide to the Autarch entered the ruler’s officer. The Autarch was currently was currently discussing something with one of his Ministers on the phone. After about 5 minutes the ruler put down the phone and focused his attention to the aide now,’ What is it?’
The aide bowed to the Autarch then standing straight again told him,’ Sire, I have received a message from the Helghast Empire. They apparently wish to place their corporations in one of our provinces to mine resources. They also propose marriage between their family and yours. What shall your response be sire. I have a printed form of the message here, my great Autarch.’’

The aide hands a printed, paper form of the original message to the Autarch who read it for a long moment. Finally he stood up and handed the message back to the aide and said,’ Tell them the Vanquarian government is already mining in that region and that I do not want their corporations who are probably government-controlled in my nation. If they want me to allocate a piece of land in that oil rich basin for one of their corporations and reduce tariffs they’’ll have to prove to me that I can trust their government. But I am interested in this marriage proposal. I know one of my 20-year old nephews in the Intelligence department is available. Put down in the response about my nephew being available for marriage and can be sent to live in Helghast. And…I want you to tell my nephew if he is accepted into marriage to… conduct intelligence gathering while he is in Helghast. Main objective is to discover and report Helghast plots against my Empire, secondary objective to report other important Helghast plans and their defensive positions. Now, dismissed. I am tired.’’

Telegram To: Autarch of Helghan
Telegram From: Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Iron Empire

Our Autarch wants proof that he can trust your government and your nation's corporations. This proof can come in any form. If youur nation proves that we in the Iron Empire can trust Helghast one of your corporations will be granted a plot of land in the West Siberia Oil Basin next to Vanquarian oil-mining corporations and tariffs will be lowered.

But there is some good news. The Autarch wishes to make it known that his 20-year old nephew serving as an officer in the Vanquarian military is available for marriage between our two Imperial families.

We await your reply.

Sincerely,
Imperial Aide to the Great Autarch
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:16 am

One of 15 civilian ships bound for Helghast Antarctica

The ships were now only a days trip away from landing. They would begin by establishing a series of small encampments, starting with the portable kitchens. They were able to fold into small crates and unfold into a full kitchen. The whole process took less than an hour.

The next step was to set up a water system. Also with relatively new portable technology the Helghast would be able to reuse approximately 75%of all their water. It cam in a large box like container. Next came the generators. The idea was to use a micro grid system. Allowing for one smaller generator to run per structure in the camp. When one building was through with it's work for the day it's generator would shut off. If only one or two items needed to run int the building then it would be pulled from the next buildings generator, this would save large amounts of fuel. Lastly a new type of lighting was to be used. Thin sheets filled with an electro-luminescent compound allowed for a safe, easily manageable, time and space saving, and most of all cheaper than rigging up a rigid lighting system. The system was designed for each base camp to easily support 150 people, six settlements were planned, each with 7 camps. one in the center and the others like spokes of a wheel around it.

Sixty three hundred people and massive supplies were part of the initial settlement. The main task was to establish the living quarters for themselves, following that they would begin preparing to receive the main populace in the spring. They would establish food rooms, {greenhouses without the sun} and begin constructing more permanent structures. Yet before that they were in need in building hard structures around their ready made buildings.

Konstantine

The Autarch flicked through the reports. He was somewhat disappointed by the reactions of the international community to his peaceful actions. They seemed to be on the warpath and were threatening military action. He scoffed at the thought. Moving on Danek read the message from Vanquaria and was slightly aggravated. The Vanquarians were rather cautious and for no reason. Helghan had no wish to fight Vanquaria especially not for a single oil basin when he could "gain their trust" he now had to wonder what exactly they had in mind. That brought him to the nephew of the Vanquarian Autarch coming to Helghan, In exchange he would send his own cousin rather than a child.

To: Vanquarian Gvernment

We accept the conditions and will await the arrival of the young man being sent to Helghan. We also ask as you are so selective with your trust what a nation must do to enter into allied status with you.

Signed,
Danek Stazko, Autarch of the Helghan Empire, Resident of the Black Throne, Keeper of the Helghast Dream, Enforcer of the Helghast right.

A message was sent to the seemingly distraught leadership in Esgonia as well.

We sincerely apologize for any worry we caused your nation as it was not our intention. Our failure was proper explanation of the territory we are settling as well in the manner in which it is being done. We wish to inform you that you have no cause to worry....We are only peacefully settling the territory that is already owned by us. However we wish to also place installations in your territory and others if allowed, we wish to also remind you that we won't harm the sanctity of your installations or any others and ask only in return that you return the favor.

Signed,
Danek Stazko, Autarch of the Helghan Empire, Resident of the Black Throne, Keeper of the Helghast Dream, Enforcer of the Helghast right.

Encryption:Extremely High
To: the government of Velkanika

I would like to express a wish to help fund your situation against Jaclean forces in the Caribbean. We would happily aide in weapons and money....simply respond with a highly encrypted message to find what we can offer.

Signed.
Anton Valentin Lord High Marshal of Helghan.
Last edited by Second Helghan Empire on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Onboard PRNV Orion

The captain's orders were to deliver the message to the Mexican government, so he did.
FROM Queen Victoria II, and Cardinal Riddsor of the Jaclean Catholic Church; with parliamentary approval
TO The government of Mexico

This message is official from The Jaclean Queen, and The governing Cardinal of The Jaclean Catholic Church. The Jaclean Empire demands the Mexican government cease all hostile activities against The Jaclean Empire, or face severe consequences.

Cardinal of The Jaclean Catholic Church, Cardinal Riddsor
September 23, 2015

The large naval force has been sent as a show of force against Mexico, which has for 4 months been trying to economically, diplomatically, and militarily pressure us into giving them several islands. We would gladly discuss the situation, if you would like to visit the Jaclean Cathedral Basilica.

PRNV Stonewick

"Aright let 'em off!" The Flight Commander exclaimed as a bomber took off to intimidate Mexican forces
Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Invasion of Kazakhstan Commences

Postby Vanquaria » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Russia-Kazakhstan Border, September 24
10:30 pm

General Katislov was inside the command post, checking that everything was ready to go. He did not want a single mistake in the initial attack. It had to go perfectly. After dozens of minutes passed checking everything was ready to go, he glanced at his watch. It was time. The general walked over to a line of radiomen inside the command post and ordered,'Tell the men working the MLRS's to begin fire on their selected targets. The radiomen nodded and began relaying the general's orders through to the many battalions along the border. The first phases of the invasion were beginning.

A captain in one location on the border shouted at the men inside the trucks,'Release the ballistic missiles! Your target is Astana!' The trucks activated their arsenals, pointed it up at the sky then fired with a booming sound. Scenes like these occurred across the border as the Vanquarian army initiated their attacks.
That night over 1,500 missiles were fired at Astana, Kostanay, Rudnyy, Kokshetau and Pavlodar. These were all Kazakhstan cities closet to the border with Russia.

The sky was literally lit up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v71eF8HdZb8

Back at a Vanquarian air field Air Marshal Skusi gave the orders for the stealth bombers to begin heading out to Astana, Kostanay, Rudnyy, Kokshetau and Pavlodar. The missile attack would be over soon and the bomber's job would come soon. There were about 50 bombers. 10 each would fly to each city and drop over 750 Mark 82 bombs. The bombers flew off, ready to serve their country.

To: Autarch of Helghast
Encryption: High
Well, to show us we can trust you we ask that your nation deliver as much missiles as you allow to our nation. This will be a sign of goodwill and show us that your nation is willing to sacrifice something to become an ally of our Empire. If you do this then we in the Iron Empire will sign an alliance with your nation and allocate a land plot for one of your corporations in West Siberia.

Also, the Autarch wishes to know the person his nephew will marry. He cares for his fellow family members and I expect you do too as an Imperialist.

I await your reply.
Last edited by Vanquaria on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:12 am

Antarctica

The men immediately set to work, they had to get as much established as they could in their first week because then they would be on their own for a month. They had already set up the kitchens and microgrid and some of the barracks. It was nearing midday and a few camps took a break for lunch and marveled at the Antarctic world. It was entering the warmer months for the south pole and hopefully the window would allow them to establish the whole of the settlements by May.

Konstantine

Danek watched out the window of his palace. Snow drifted down and some of the nobles and government employees moved around talking to one another or simply enjoying the weather. He turned back to his desk, the latest of the messages from Vanquaria showed promise, perhaps an alliance with them would work out after all. He ordered his military advisers to make him reports of any excess missiles they had and was surprised to find far more than he had planned. This would allow for a few to remain in Helghan as an emergency surplus...and it wasn't like his factories were stopping.

He drew up orders to send a decent amount to Vanquaria and began writing a letter to the Vanquarian leadership.

Encryption: High

To: Autarch Visarkov Stahl Vanq of Vanquaria

We are happy to have communications between our nations allowing for a chance to better our relations possibly culminating in an alliance between our nations. As for the question of who your nephew will be marrying I will leave that to him I'm sure he is able enough as a valiant young man to court his own women and I will not ask my children or the children of my friends and family to make political marriage. In return for him coming to Helghan I am sending my Cousin Bartholomew's two eldest children Benjamin and Beatrice. They both will be seeking wives and a husband respectively. A certain situation must be spoken of as well, in Helghast culture, it is acceptable for a man to have more than one wife. I hope it does not hurt any feelings if young Benjamin seeks more than one wife in Vanquaria.

On to more strategic matters. I can offer a wide selection of missiles and gladly send a first shipment hopefully of several to come. This shipment unlike any more will be free of charge hopefully showing the value of our friendship. Following is a list of items to be sent to your nation.

15 Brahmos-II hyper sonic cruise missiles *hyper sonic is anything that is 5x or more the speed of sound
20 FL-2 Supersonic cruise missiles
50 AGM-129 ACM long range subsonic cruise missile
150 BGM-109 Tomohawk long range subsonic cruise missile

signed,
Danek Stazko, Autarch of the Helghan Empire

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Democratic Socialists

deleted

Postby Azenyanistan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 pm

deleted
Last edited by Azenyanistan on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:57 am

Eldrichta

The President was called onto the war room by the Joint Chief of Staff while he was busy shuffling through mountains of paperwork. He calls upon his secretary to finish up the work he has started, and heads towards the room. When he got there, he was greeted by some of the generals and the Minster of Defense. One of the Brigadier Generals briefs him on the situation happening around the world, especially what is happening during Khazakhstan.

The large monitor then goes live, showing a live satellite feed that is focusing on the city of Ankara, seeing a massive amount of destruction being caused by Vanquaria after they had suddenly declared war on. "Heh, Guessing Vanquaria is now doing what the Filipinos have done, sir." Said one of the generals. The Minister of External Affairs then comes up to the President to ask of their course of action. "We apparently have about 2,000 of our citizens trapped inside the country, our embassy is getting worried that they will be attacked. Everyone in the EIS is getting worried about this, sir." The President sighed as the footage shifts to the other parts of the country, then to the Russian-Kazakh border, where a large amount of Vanquarian forces amass, ready to strike at the heart of the country.

"My God, they're going to roll over the country."
He then turns to the MoEA. "Lock down the embassy and tell our citizens in there to stay in their homes and wait for further instructions until hostilities cease. Meanwhile, prepare a few transport craft in case it worsens. We will have to evacuate our people if we have to." The Air Force General responded to him. "Yes sir, we'll send a few of our Atlas transports to Kazakhstan. Will that be all."
"That will be all."

Then suddenly, the Secretary rushes to the war room to inform him of something.
"Sir, a message from the Helghasts have arrived." The President turns to her, nods, and stands to leave. But before he does so, he asks the generals of what is the current situation in Africa. They have replied with.
"Nigera and Niger is now under government control, Cameroon is now making progress, while we still need to move further into both Mali and Sudan to exterminate Boko Haram in power."
He nods, then goes back to his office, while the others resumed to their duties. Once the President arrives at his room and reads the Helghast telegram, he immediately replies to the Helghast.

To the Government of the Second Helghast Empire

We now understand your actions and we would like to apologize for any harsh words that we have made regarding the previous message. But we wish for you to not create any installations on our part of Antarctica as it will trample over our sovereignty and is only used for scientific purposes.

We hope you understand. And thank you.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Azenyanistan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:03 am

deleted
Last edited by Azenyanistan on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Brasília, Cirilla

"And what will happen to our current government when this actually happens?" a man said, across the room sitting in his chair looking confused. He was one of the famous politicians in Cirilla, even more popular than the current president, Cecília Ramalho. He was discussing to her on the next course of action, a large one to say the least. "Well we would probably be a puppet government, complying to their orders of command. Don't think of this as a bad way Afonso, it's to assure we are safe from those imperialistic nations. If we are to survive, everyone must obey to higher authority sooner or later." she said looking at her golden cross, given to her from the civil war. Alfonso frowned at her, his way of thinking was absolutely different than hers. He would not submit to another after all the things he did for his country, even to larger and stronger nations than his. He was strong-willed and resilient, maybe too much for a newly created nation? "Why must we be under one's rule to protect ourselves and our citizens?! If we continue to have talks to other nations about economic and arms trade, we will grow to be strong! Rivalry others who dare defy us sooner or later! Right now we have a horrible start yes but as long as we don't intervene in international conflicts then we should be able to grow peacefully surprising our enemies!" he argued. The president gave a sigh noticing his faults and strong emotions. "Do you not realize if we as a nation don't take shelter and take part in global organizations early, we will be crushed by those land hungry bastards before we could anything!? I understand your feelings Alfonso but lets actually add logic to this equation. This is the best option for us, we would still make trade with other nations.....just under the supervision of an other government." she replied, pausing for a small second at the end. "I honestly had enough of this bullshit, even if I can't do anything I still think this is a stupid choice to make Mrs. President. Good day." he left, walking furiously out the building. Cecília stood there in silence, contemplating on her next move.

The Cirillian government was going to be a puppet for the Velkanika Parliament in secrecy. It was to ensure their people would be at least more safe from other nations that threatened them and unify the South American continent greatly. Cirilla still continued to issue new economic trades with others and hoped for the best in the future. From now on it was thought for the best.

(OOC: Leaving this RP, Velkanika you can take control of everything that Cirilla holds.)

Tolorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolorian Empire » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:05 am

It was a very tense day in Tolor City. A new regime had come into power. This regime was concerned about wealth and power for the country, rather than helping the poorer part of the population. They had just defeated the old regime, which was a republic. Today was the day that the last of the republic was to fall. The republic had decimated the economy and had taken them into bankruptcy. Today was the day that they would pay for their mistakes. All soldiers had already been either executed, given a pardon, or forced into the current army. As for the leaders, they had been kept in a secret prison for three months after the civil war. They had been given very little sunlight, fed twice a day, and were tortured. They were treated worse than POW's. The soldiers were commanded to make sure they stay alive so they could be executed in public. When the time came, they were taken from their cells . They went from their cells to cars that were waiting for them outside. The cars transported them to the town square, then they were taken to a platform and were lined up on their knees side by side. They were not blindfolded so they could "look on the people they had failed one last time before they leave this earth. The soldier in charge of the execution quieted the crowd.
"These are the ones who were supposed to lead us to better times. They were supposed to be our leaders, our saviors. But they failed us. They became corrupt. They promised us wealth and good health. Instead of leading us to prosperity, they led us to bankruptcy. We have suffered too long under these fakers. Our leader, Frederick Tolor II, was fed up by these failed promises. He took up arms against these men and took them out of power. He will lead us to better times, unlike these men. These men have been tried and convicted of treason against the people. Their sentence— death by firing squad. To the men that have been convicted, look at the faces you have failed one last time. Alright boys, get ready. Take aim! Fire!"

As that one word was said, gun shots rang out. There was silence. The republic had now fallen. The people cheered. New times were coming.

This execution had been broadcasted throughout the whole country. The new Kumpo(supreme leader), as the people had called him, Frederick Tolor II had watched the whole thing. When the shots were fired, he had a smile on his face. He now was the ruler of the land with no real threats. Now he had other matters to handle, foreign and domestic. He called together a meeting with his advisors.
"Congratulations gentleman, the rebublic has fallen. Our new regime is now in place. Now we have different matters on our plate. Let us deal with our country's problems right now. What do you all suggest?"
A man in his thirties began to speak. "Well we know we have public support for this new regime. But there still is about thirty percent of the population that still wants a republic. Instead of trying to eradicate them, we must show them that this new regime will produce results and fulfill our promises."
"How do you plan to do this?" the Kumpo responded.
"Well, first we must reduce taxes on the people. Everyone is complaining about them. Next, maybe we should create jobs for the people. Only half of our population actually have a decent job. Creating more jobs creates more cash flow. Maybe we could also throw in some propaganda here and there, you know to increase public support for you."
"Understood," the Kumpo replied,"I'll get on that soon. Now for foreign problems, thoughts?"
The military general stood up and began to speak. "If we want to bring back the old Tolorian Empire, we must get Algeria back. They were part of the original Empire. If we don't invade, we won't bring back the empire. I suggest that we send in our forces and take back our rightful land."
An older man disagreed. He was an elder of the country. He was known to sway the Kumpo's decisions because of his wisdom. "I disagree. We needn't to send forces to invade. The population is mostly made up of Tolorian blood. Most of them support our government. I say we put propaganda into their country to support our government over theirs. This would sway them to easily join our country. Now, General, I will say we can send forces in to just occupy the cities, but not to harm anyone. The people will accept us and we can easily occupy the territory and put their government out of power. It will take patience, but it will keep soldiers from death. Meanwhile, we also need to ally ourselves with some of the greater nations."
The Kumpo sat quiet for a couple seconds. "Alright. I like Urah's(elder) idea. We must keep our soldiers alive. I will let the Algerian government know that we wish to annex them peacefully. Meanwhile General, get 5 tank divisions and about 20 divisions of soldiers and send them to occupy cities in Algeria. And I will reach out to some nations to see if we can form an alliance. Thank you for your time, gentlemen. You are dismissed."
Last edited by Tolorian Empire on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Sadisia and Banshee

Postby Azenyanistan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Sadisia sat on her ebony chair which had a gray pillow on it for the bottom of Sadisia and so forth give her some comfort. Her chair was a simple wooded chair, upright even, not recommended by any Azen. She scanned the papers on her desk and looked upon the photos that were on the desk as well like they were homework.

Then after some moments passed, enough to cool the coffee that belong to her and the other cup of coffee that belonged to Banshee, a very good friend of Sadisia who is also her guardian and her most trusted general. Banshee was all that. Sadisia was the little girl whom Banshee always looked up to. Banshee sipped some of her coffee and with a small smile, asked the young Speaker

"Sadisia, what can you tell me?"

Sadisia then said, dropping the papers she was scanning or reading or looking at upon the desk (thick glass reinforced by some plastic and other materials so that the glass would not break or shatter easily)

"It seems that Azenyanistan, my country, your country, our country...has 7044 tanks, 4091 armored personnel carriers, 777 armored cars with machine guns...800 trucks...3700 technicals and several men and several militias."

Banshee sipped some more coffee, sighed and said to the girl "Good job, Milady."

Sadisia smiled and said, her hands on her lap
"It is nothing. I am getting used to paperwork more and more that someday I might be working 3 days and 3 nights on several cups of coffee on thousands of papers."

Banshee laughed and said "Don't tire yourself too much, little Sadisia. Besides, it is bad for a soldier too to stay up too long without sleep or even water."

Sadisia laughed along as well and winked at Banshee. Banshee returned the gesture with the raise of her cup of coffee.

The Speaker asked "How is the coffee?"

The Banshee, a Syrian woman with long golden hair which was only stained by battle, replied, leaning back into her chair, much more comfortable and flexible than the Speakers "Very good, Sadisia. Why do you make coffee and not let your secretary do it?"

"Well, I like doing it."

Banshee shrugged and then said

"All right then. Now to more business. The Vanquarians are invading Kazakhstan, do you know?"

Sadisia nodded, waving her right hand slightly, answering softly

"I know. I watched the television in my room and listened to the radio and got calls from my friends and contacts in our neighbors land."

Banshee shook her head and said

"Please take this leadership role more seriously, little girl."

Sadisia said with some defiance in her tone "I am not a little girl but I am young. I'm sorry."

Banshee giggled simply, making Sadisia sigh in surrender. Banshee was the one after all who took care of her and her sister ever since their parents died. Sadisia then said "What about the neighbor?"

Banshee replied, sipping more coffee before speaking "We need to evacuate the people of our neighbors land. We cannot abandon them. And we know how brutal the Northerners could be."

Sadisia nodded, remembering the lessons of Afghanistan taught to her by her elders.

"We must let the people flee into our country. Only around 11,000. Then we must close our borders and simply protect the camps the refugees will create near our borders. We must not allow war crimes. We are a united set of regions now. And we have to gain the trust and friendship of the Europeans. Especially the Esgonians."

"What about them?"

"The Esgonians and their allies are at war in Africa. The Islamic State has toppled several governments and are doing shit there, I heard."

"Let us make action against the IS then."

"With what? Our troops and tanks? That can be done, a few hundred and if you will send me in as their commander, surely, that can be done but what about the nearest threat which is invading Kazakhstan? And what about the Filipinos? They are getting restless around us, the rumor says so."

"Banshee, we can handle the nearest threats. Do not worry. Right now, a message must be sent to the Esgonians before we will intervene with...77 tanks and 111 troops and several technicals. We must also test our helicopters against the Islamic State. If we intervene, we would earn fame standing up against the IS and vindicating the reputation and name of the regions and the countries we now united under our control."

Banshee smiled and finished her coffee and with another smile, she said "For a little girl, you impress me."

New Republika Srpska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Republika Srpska » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:15 am

General Command, Doboj, Republika Srpska

"So, what do you think?" asks Borislav the Commander,
"I think this is great" replied Commander Nemanja,
"Should we launch the Operation then?" once again Borislav asked,
"We should, but we need the Cabinet, and especially the Premier to agree with us" replied Nemanja,
"Don't you worry boys, I already told the Premier!" says the Minister of Defence who walked into the room,
"Does he agree for launching Operation Vuk then?" asks Nemanja,
"Yes, he did, and he needs us all to take Constantinople, which is now called 'Istanbul' by the Azenyanistanis" replied the Miniser of Defence,
"Then what are we waiting for?" says Nemanja.

PHASE 1 OF OPERATION VUK, SEVERAL KILOMETERS AWAY FROM THE AZENYANISTANI BORDER

"Alpha 1, you there?" asks one of the men in the Command,
"Alpha 1 here, what is it?" replied Alpha 1,
"Your Squadron is near entering Azenyanistani airspace, prepare for combat if they detect you",
"Me and my boys got this, we got our orders and we'll get the job done" replied Alpha 1.

While Fighter Aircraft are flying over the ground forces, several tanks and troops of the 99th and 106th Armoured Infantry Brigade are heading towards Azenyanistan, while kilometers away Mil Mi-17 helicopters are transporting troops. "Jesus, how long will this ride take?" asks one of the Soldiers, the other one replies "A few more hours, and it is going to be night as well, which is going to give us the advantage", another Soldier reacts "We still are going to fight, for days, maybe for months and then probably for a year".

"How many Squadrons do we have airborne currently?" asks Alpha 3 of the 1st Squadron,
"I think we got 5 or 6 Squadrons active in air right now heading towards the same location we are" replies Alpha 1,
"Is one of them a Ground-Attack Squadron?" asks Alpha 4,
"Yes, the 203rd Ground-Attack Squadron. They are very important right now, as they are the ones that will give our troops the support" replies Alpha 1.

"Sir, Sir!" shouted one of the men of Commander Nemanja,
"What is it?" asked Nemanja,
"I think I have an idea that we could use as an advantage against Azenyanistan!" said the man,
"And that is.." said Nemanja,
"I found out that there are hundreds of anti-Azenyanistani Government men and women in Constantinople, we could make them form militias and fight against Azenyanistan!" says the man,
"That is a great idea! We will use them as an advantage.. When they focus more on the Militias, we push further into Constantinople!" says Nemanja.

"Alright, listen up men! We are near passing the Azenyanistani border! And remember, you all fight for the Fatherland, I want no cowardly acts! I want brave men fighting against an enemy of our land! FOR SRPSKA!" shouts the Sergeant, his men as well shout "FOR SRPSKA!". While armoured vehicles and armed troops have almost passed the border, the Air Force Base "Vučjak" has prepared fighter, strike and bomber aircraft, and are ready to be launched.
This nation does not reflect off my real life views.
Proud Member Of The United Socialist Nations!
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.False Propaganda and Lies to Destroy Serbs.
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Nagorno-Karabakh, France, Switzerland, Kurdistan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, South Africa, Angola, Algeria, Syria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, FSA

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents