NATION

PASSWORD

Reach for the stars(FT/JSA)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Reach for the stars(FT/JSA)

Postby North Calaveras » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

The Fever Dream floated next to the JSA space station. Her massive white bulk glistened in the systems star light. On the side of one of her hangars was a large red hand, symbolizing the Universal Government. The psychotic Utopian dictatorship that was ruled by Kash Wilson. Kash Wilson had complete domination over the people of the nation, in fact, almost the entire population was made of clones of himself. He was the hammer and the sickle, the sword and shield, the open hand and fist. Around himself he created a personality cult the galaxy had never seen, the people thought he and the state were the ultimate devices of the universe. Though the UG had suffered a terrible loss at the hands of the Xiscapians they had managed to regroup thanks to a safe haven which allowed the production of new clones in case the main part of the UG was destroyed. They had settled upon a new world named Neo-Calaveras.

His worlds were white and blocky, the state planned citys on Neo-Calaveras were simple white blocky style buildings with few variations. Government Observation Units roamed the streets day and night, this included the occasional tank rolling through or Slasher floating overhead. He made sure no one challenged his authority or the states for that matter. Those who opposed him were quickly silence or put in front of the firing squad. His people were free however, in other terms. They enjoyed excess food, equal rights, and many other freedoms that the state and there great leader provided for them. Kash was the Universal Government, his actions were the states actions. His hand wanted to reach into the stars and take others into his embrace, no matter there race.

So here at Delta Capita the Fever Dream drifted. A joint venture was to begin with the Joint Systems Alliance. The Great Leader Kash Wilson was on board the Fever Dream, but as always he was just another clone, just donning different clothes made his "purpose" different from the rest of the clones on the ship. A GOU trooper was the same as the Great Leader, but they knew that somebody had to fight and somebody had to lead. The Great Leader wore simple clothes, a white longsleeve and white pants with black shoes. In fact, one could say he looked very relaxed like someone sitting reading a book, but this man was both killer and savior to the people. The Fever Dream opened communications with the station.

His face popped up, his haircut was a fade, with the hair laying flat and looking as if he just got out of a shower, he then began to speak. " Hello, this is the Fever Dream, thank you for letting us come here." He said smiling. " I will be leaving this vessel shortly and giving back this vessel to Commander KW-999, if you have any questions please talk to him." As he said this he was beamed into a fighter and the small ship took off to fly away, it had a small custom hyper drive built in to get back home. The man who replaced him was another clone, although this one donned the white armor of the GOU without a helmet however. " I am Commander KW-999, you can just call me Commander if you would like..." He awaited a response.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm

"This is Delta Capita control. We read you. Nice to have you with us." said a soft female vioce. "The O.S.S. Pax will be meeting up with you soon."

O.S.S. Pax, Bridge, 19:30 hours.

Captain Ronald Mercutius sat in his rather large chair still in awe of the ship that he was commanding. He took in the lights, the sounds, the smells. He relished ni it.

The O.S.S. Pax was an MOSDC project funded by several outlining corporations. The Pax was made specifically for this mission as the most advanced colony ship in the MOSDC. It had 37 decks with a crew of 9,140 along with 1,100 ISMC marines and 2,112 colonists. Despite heavy oposition the Ministry of Colonial Affairs went ahead with colonization of the fringe systems. No doubt the risks were high. Raiders, slavers, pirates, mercs, along with the Hyperborian war would impede progress but not stop it. With the Pax leading the operation things would go much more smoothly.

The Pax was equiped with the latest technologies including the new Hycon spanner 18D5, stabilizing FTL field mass drive, and exodic and advancved weapons systems. It was a force to be reckoned with.

They knew their mission. The agreement with the North Calaveras stated that the MOSDC would act in compliance with colonization and exploration efforts. Each participant had a designated sector for colonization. The Calaveras would get the sector known as Delta 6-887 while the Omegans got Delta 23-88. All the while both sides would assiste each other in their colonization efforts and prevent or repell attacks from raiders in the treverse. This ship was the best one to do it.

The Captain stood up and strode over to the com console to contact the Fever Dream. He just hoped that working with a Psychotic dictatorship wouldn't be too difficult. The veteran Captain had seen many battles and had came in contact with many peoples. He hoped this would be no different. As he pressed the red connector and linked to the Fever Dream. He cleared his throat and spoke clearly.

"This is Captain Ronald Mercutius of the O.S.S. Pax. Looks like we'll be accompanying you guys. Are you ready to head off?"
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Captain Masaya Honda steers the F.S. Hiroshima near the two exploration vessels, the Hessian class destroyer/transport groaned as she turned towards them at low speed, the Captain smiled when he saw the Omegan vessel, seeing that he will not be alone in the traverse with a dictorship:

"This is Captain Masaya Honda of the F.S. Hiroshima, we wish to aide in the colonization of the traverse."

The ship was in a buzz, shipmates running about to ready the Hiroshima for the long trip ahead, while on the bottom deck the Mobile Infantry regiments sat about smoking and cleaning and re-cleaning their rifles for the expected battles ahead. "Sir I have sent a message to Luner Defense Ring informing them of our current route." Honda nods to Pilot 1, "Hold the ship at her current position, we shall wait for their response."
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Captain Masaya Honda steers the F.S. Hiroshima near the two exploration vessels, the Hessian class destroyer/transport groaned as she turned towards them at low speed, the Captain smiled when he saw the Omegan vessel, seeing that he will not be alone in the traverse with a dictorship:

"This is Captain Masaya Honda of the F.S. Hiroshima, we wish to aide in the colonization of the traverse."

The ship was in a buzz, shipmates running about to ready the Hiroshima for the long trip ahead, while on the bottom deck the Mobile Infantry regiments sat about smoking and cleaning and re-cleaning their rifles for the expected battles ahead. "Sir I have sent a message to Luner Defense Ring informing them of our current route." Honda nods to Pilot 1, "Hold the ship at her current position, we shall wait for their response."

"This is Captain Ronald Mercitius of the O.S.S. Pax. We're glad to have you with us. We're just about to jead out."

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm

"Ah well hello Captain, I am glad I have made it on time."
4/11/11

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 pm

The Commander nodded, the background showed the inside of his ship was pure white, almost hard to detect the sliding doors in the background. Everything was spotless and in order, like the UG always was. There were a few other clones in the room on the bridge as well as GOU with Warpath Phased Plasma Assault rifles standing at the door. The Commander smiled at the two races " Yes were ready, were awaiting your mark and coordinates, are we going to split up?" He asked the other people's of the JSA. He was curious, would they split up and find there own worlds or would the UG support there efforts of colonization before making there own.

The Fever Dream wasn't a pure colony vessel, being the only vessel-type in the Universal Government they were the whole package, fleet killing, invasion, colonization ships. They were flying fortresses, bringing down the iron will of the great leader wherever they went. As there were only nine left, one being destroyed in a conflict with the commonwealth, they were used sparely, mostly in defense as one Government Observer equaled to 10% of the entire Universal Government fleet. In fact, five of the nine were always in orbit over Neo-Calaveras, while three were on patrol, and one in this case being used for exploration. The UG didn't expect much resistance when it came to colonization, if there were a race people below they would be turned to the great leaders side, hopefully through peaceful means. When all else failed boots were usually put on the ground, but with Kash Wilson being so "pyschotic" as some would say, his plans could radically change.

OOC:This is what a Universal Government Observer looks
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starw ... -NEGVV.jpg

Here is its Anti-Air PP guns: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starw ... rehulk.jpg

OCC2: Refer to my people as the UG, Universal Government please ^^
Last edited by North Calaveras on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

"This is Captain Mercutius. We're ready to set off now." he said to the UG vessel. "Our ships will stay together for half the route. After that we'll branch off as our designated sectors separate. Our first stop is..." he draws a small data pad and uploads systems data onto both his data table and the other ships. "system H-2X5 near the Haleus cluster. We could come up with a better name when we're there. That one is in your sector. Looks like it's yours for the taking. Any questions before we jump?"

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 pm

OOC: Bump?

Old Erisia wrote:

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 pm

" No questions captain, lets move" with that the Fever Dreams hyper drive engines came online. People ran around the massive ship, manning different stations and preparing for possible attack. It was foreign territory after all and in space you could afford no mistakes. One mistake could even mean the death of your race, so the necessary precautions were always used. The Commander strode over to his neural link and connected with the ships A.I, he could now see what the cameras saw as electric impulses in his mind, he could "feel" the ship as it were. Hopefully they could find a suitable planet for colonization or a alien race for occupation. The UG was not a member of the JSA and as such did not need to abide by there rules. Kash Wilson was very nervous about alliances, he usually thought that if you had to get something done you had to do it yourself, but help was always welcome.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"Then I suppose we're ready to 'set sail'." said Captain Mercutio reaching the length of the bridge. He sat down upon his chair and pulled up his command console. It gleamed with the many controls and screens each with its own special meaning and purpose. He then straitened up and engaged a small green control on the monitor. The ship's A.I. Silvia appeared in a holographic figure on the data table. Her voice was calm but strong winded.

"Are you ready Captain?" she asked examining his facial expressions keenly. Her turned to her.

"I'm ready." he then faced forward and took a deep breath. "Signal the UG vessel for departure. Begin FTL jump sequence Theta on my mark." An Ensign's hand hovered above a control on her console. It shook if looked at closely.

"MARK."

The ship accelerated and slipped away to its jump coordinates fare beyong the reaches of IFMO space. Captain Mercutius was determined to reach a colony world before the other colonization efforts in the southern sectors would. This ship was made to explore...and explore it would.

"How's she running?" asked the Captain once in stable FTL.

"Well," responded Silvia, "the eezo core is running hot but stable. We've leveled out and are maintaining a mass effect field of 1.020367829 flat per kyrowat. Plasma coolant systems active and responding. Subspace turbulance detected at grid 667.988" the ship shuddered slightly. "Nevermind. And lastly deck 17 section D has experienced a .009899% decrease in artificial gravity. Nothing that can't be fixed with a standard omnitool. All in all it looks good Captain. Smooth sailing ahead."

"ETA?" Mercutius asked.

"Nine hours and fortytwo minutes minimum." she responded.

"All right then." said the Captain turning to the main viewscreen. The blur of stars gleemed as his mind attempted to comprehend them. It couldn't. "Let's find us some colonies."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 am

<(Sorry for the sporadic posting, lots of homework as of late)>
-
"Sir it looks like we are heading out, I'll tag the Omegan vessels cords and we'll be ready to jump." Honda nods and pushes the jump button, "3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Jump." the F.S. Hiroshima jumped to the cords that the tagged Omegan vessel provided, "Semper Exploro!'' Honda's flight all laugh and grab themselves a cup of coffee, "ETA?" Pilot 1 looks up at Captain Honda, "Around ten hours sir." Honda shakes his head, "Hiroshima is not fit to be remembered by such a slow ship, is there anyway you can excelerate the process?" Pilot 1 nods, "I can excelerate the FTL, but the core may become unstable, in short its not recommended." Honda pulls a cigar from his case, "Damn, well continue on course, we will not comprimise our colonization process just to speed things up." Pilot 1 nods and turns her chair back towards her controls, "We are the first Federation ship to leave Federation Space, we will honour our accomplishment with a new Hiroshima."
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Crew Deck, B quarters, 04:06 hours

In the room some of the crew conversed and shared a drink after a long day down in engineering. Ensign Maxwell Seburus sipped a small shot of Olympian ale also known as "Nectar" after the Greek name for the drink of the gods. The breadwinner of the family, Seburus had al lot on his mind. He tried to get settled in by relaxing for the first time in a while. They laughed and shared a joke and some stories of the day and their lives while others simply rolled up in their beds and tried to sleep. This was all that they did after the day was done, and all what they would do for the next three months of this tour. They had to make the best of it. Everyone.

"Well you know," said Seburus during a conversation about home "back on Archus I worked at Port Nehuvia. I lived about four miles away so it was an easy one."

"What'd you do there?" asked Ensign Jellia.

"Oh you know, just repairs. I'd run into fusion coils, plasma conduits, and occasionally a Crubba bird in an engine."

They all laughed.

"A Crubba bird huh?"

"Yup." said Seburus proudly. "I only worked on small shuttles though. Nothing like this. After that I took an engineer job at Delta Capita. Worked there for two years before seeing Archus again."

"How'd you get here?" asked another crewmen.

"Well I signed on as an engineer. I'd never think that the high and mighty MOSDC would dare allow any 'non-MOSDC' crew members aboard this fine ship. But they did and I've never seen a better piece of metal in my life."

"Heres to that!" said security officer Sergeant Ellen Jorgius. She rose her glass. "To the Pax. Gotta give it props!"

Bridge, 06:40 hours

The bridge crew bustled as they prepared to exit FTL. Captain Mercitius sat in his chair filing the last of his reports. He then looked up pulling himself away from his data pad.

"ETA?" he asked. No answer from the loud and distracted bridge crew. "Anyone?" he asked annoyed.

"Just two minutes sir." responded Silvia.

"All right then..." the captain switched the ship wide com on and spoke clearly. "This is the Captain. FTL exit in two minutes. Alert Delta. Secure all stations. Scanners to full readiness. And crew...god luck."

The O.S.S. Pax blasted its way out of FTL speeds. A trail of FTL particles and fused ions formed which was left behind by the mass effect field. It quickly dictated.

The Captain looked out onto the viewscreen in amazement. A whole swath of stellar territory untouched by anyone before. In the distance several nebulae spanned the void. Scanners picked up four worlds in the system.

"Contact the Fever Dream." said the Captain standing in amazement. "Tell them that their new star system in nigh."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Crew Quarters, F.S. Hiroshima; 0504 hours

"Hey Rutger, where are those Brots you promised?" Rutger shakes the comment off and plates the German sausages whilst walking towards the crew table, "Commander on deck!" Rutger put the plates on the table and salutes the Commander, "At ease sailors, I am here as a crew member, not as an officer ... now, who thinks they can beat me in wrestling?" Junior raises his hand, "I'll take a crack at it Dizz." he gets up and takes a fighting stance, only to be quickly felled and knocked unconcious by Torres, "Aww, no fair Dizz." Torres extends her hand to pick Junior up, "C'mon your supposed to be tough, letting a woman beat you ..." the warning lights turn on and start to blare, "Strap in boys! were exiting warp!"
-
F.S. Hiroshima, Bridge; 0505 hours

"Exiting warp now sir, we will rendezvous with the Pax as soon as we exit." Honda bows to pilot 1 and sits back down into his cushioned chair, "Finally, we exit the safety of Federation space."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm

O.S.S. Pax, bridge, 07:00 hours

"They beat us." said Silvia suddenly. The Captain looked up from his handful of data pads to acknowledge.

"What?"

"They beat us." Silvia said again. "I just got the reports from exploration task force 2. They arrived in their systems exactly 2 minutes and 23.3467 seconds before us."

"Damn." said Mercutius. "Looks like I owe Admiral Hadius a drink."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

"By the Emperor of Japan, this system is beautiful, hail the Omegan vessel."

TO:O.S.S. Pax

Hello fold friends, we wish to celebrate this grand event in Federation history with your captain, respond soon, I shall await your response.

"Ballsy, but it was a good stance Werner, try it again when your more experianced." Werner nods and walks to the medical bay holding his broken arm, "Anymore takers?" the crew watching Torres pummel their shipmates shakes their heads and turn back towards their food.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:03 pm

"This is Captain Mercutius. I'm not sure if the U.G. crew can 'party around' with us. Their newest system is going to require much work. As for me please come aboard the Pax. I'll treat you and your officers to a little treat. I've invited the U.G. officers if they can come. This is indeed a cause for celebration. We are the first sentient beings to have ever entered this region of space. Now er just need the U.G. to give it a name."

Old Erisia wrote:

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 pm

The Fever Dream was right behind them as she exited hyperspace. The Commander contacted the Pax. " Alright were here, what do you have on your scanners, weve already picked up four worlds in this system, but it may take a moment to see if they are habitable at all." GOU began to prepare for planetary occupation should there be any "natives" in the system. On board the vessel the clones waited silently for there orders. They were recieve them via HUD from the Fever Dream and coule be updated at a moments notice. The Commander looked at the holographic display, everything glowed red as the planets moved in the display. The A.I of the vessel began reading off information. " Our recent scans have indeed picked up four planets among other moons in this system, further investigation is required." The Commander nodded and went to his quarters and began to prepare for landing operations.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Captain Mercutius strode over to the com console and contacted the U.G. vessel manually. He just felt like moving around.

"Fever Dream this is the O.S.S. Pax. I'm holding a small celebration in honor of this new finding. I'm assuming you're to busy to join us but if you aren't please meet us in docking bay 13A. Also... have you given a name to this system yet?"

Old Erisia wrote:

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Within moments the Commander was beamed into docking bay 13A. A white flash occured and there he was. " Excuse me for my atire....were preparing for our operation." He had left his helmet back on the Fever Dream, his head stuck out of the white armored suit. A grin appeared upon his face. " We have not chosen a name for the system, but we will find one soon enough. What information do you have about the planets in this solar system, any habitable....are there any other lifeforms present?" The Commander asked softly, his voice carrying into the room, almost like a whisper.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Magna Omega wrote:"This is Captain Mercutius. I'm not sure if the U.G. crew can 'party around' with us. Their newest system is going to require much work. As for me please come aboard the Pax. I'll treat you and your officers to a little treat. I've invited the U.G. officers if they can come. This is indeed a cause for celebration. We are the first sentient beings to have ever entered this region of space. Now er just need the U.G. to give it a name."

"Commander Torres report to Bay 5." Honda gets up and walks to his private cooler, "My finest sake will suffice." he grabs his bottle and hurriedly walks towards the retrieval boat, "Torres, will you accompany me to the wake?" Torres nods and takes a seat in the ship, "Aye aye Captain." Honda smiles and bows, "Thank you Torres-san, rank does not matter at this party ... so have at it." he sits cradling his finest sake, "I hope the Omegans live up to what the Federation says they are."

The boat jettisons towards 13A, "O.S.S. Pax, this is boat 2 requesting access to landing zone."
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:32 pm

"Well greetings to both of you." said the Captain. "Now Your lucky sir. It turns out that two of the planets are habitable with one being uninhabitable but with a large supply of dilithium ore. As for any sentient alien beings; there are none in the system. Just planets filled with animals of many varieties. You can begin your operation whenever you are ready. For now let's head up to the officer's lounge on deck 3."
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

(I'll just zoom through to the officers lounge)
-
"I offer you my best bottle of Sake." Torres speaks up at the sound of alcohol, "Its the best the old man has." Honda glares at Torres, but then smiles, "Torres, please do not give away how old I am." Torres smiles and begins to tap away at her Omni-Tool, "So where are we going next after we land on the planets?"
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 pm

"Well we're not really landing." said Mercutius sitting down on the sofa. "The U.G. are. This system is theirs." he then reaches for a large glass in a nearby container.

"Olympian Ale. The finest." he said popping open the blue bottle. "We call it 'Nectar'. Here." he poured a small amount into the glasses of each officer present.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

''Thats dissapointing, I was edging for a fight." Torres takes the 'necter' and takes a sip, "Hmm... it rivals the Terran Sake." Honda takes the glass but before sipping it he pours a few glasses of his own sake, "Please I insist you drink." Honda sips the sake and then looks around the Pax, "Sir, let me hold the sake." Honda smiles, "Have fun."
4/11/11

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 pm

The Commander refused to have any. " Not good for my health..." He said raising a hand and smiling. " Please you enjoy yourselfs." The Commander wanted to get boots on the ground as soon as possible, before nay other would be colonists came here. " Well, I must be off....I am needed back on the Fever Dream to corridate our landing." A white light flashed around his body and then he was gone. Moments they were hailed. " If you need anything please contact the Fever Dream." The Commander was rather excited, the UG only controlled one world, and Neo-Calaveras was rather used up of its resources and crowded, these two planets could provide great things, and since there were two habitable planets in just one solar system, it was an amazing find. The odds were against it yet here they were, now he just needed to know what kind of enviroments the surfaces had.

OCC: TG magna

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents