NATION

PASSWORD

Sticks & Stones (PMT/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:04 am

17th October Sagorth

Marshal Kozlov was leading the current council until the war ends. The CAF managed to deal significant damage to the FAF but also lost a lot of troops. "Zhukov did good." said Kozlov. "The problem is we need to get to Polosorrus before the beginning of winter." Major-General Orlovskiy, a recently promoted officer who was proving to be very useful, said: "Winter has come, comrade. We need to halt our advance and reequip and reinforce our forces. Then we can deliver our killing blow.". Kozlov looked at the map. "You are right. But I hope your newly-organised militia can hold off the freakish marines when they land." he said. The officers in the war room continued making their plans and discussing both political and military topics....

later the same day, Eastern Frikindie

Zhukov was happy with his success. The orders to halt were needed because he had no more than 5 divisions left. The main core of the CAF was far behind. "We will fortify and hold these positions until reinforcements arrive!" he ordered and soon his men were building fortifications along the 200 kilometer front. He knew he had to use his AA guns and rocket launchers effectively or the freakish air force would destroy him. "Deploy our AAA batteries all along the front and along our logistic lines. We will teach these pricks a lesson!" he angrily said. Now he had to wait...

Sastar, Eastern Balkan Confederation

Reznov was being trained for something he never expected. His skills were unmatched in the BC and he was tasked with leading Task Force 42. Lebedev approached him. "Reznov, the CRA is satisfied with your progress...But the time has come...You know your task, make sure you will do as ordered." he said. "Do not worry, Mihail. I know what to do when I get there." responded Reznov.

0225, 25th October, Waldenburg, Freakoland

The small unit landed quietly in the outskirts of the city. They had no air support, no reinforcements. Only 75 experienced soldiers. "Vulture 1, This is Ruhan, you have permission to engage all enemy units in sector Bravo. Try to be quiet." ordered Reznov. "This is Vulture 1, orders recieved." answered the other officer. The freakish patrols were quickly eliminated and the port was secure. The engineers planted explosives on the entire navy squadron based there. They proceeded to their next objective. The local army regiment seemed to be the unprepared soldiers were slaughtered with a few confederate losses as well. "To all units, this is Ruhan. Proceed to check point Tango and blow up the fleet." ordered Reznov. Dressed in freakish army uniforms, Task Force 42 left the sleeping city on trucks headed towards their next target. A few minutes later a huge explosion was heard. 7th Imperial Naval Squadron was destroyed...
Last edited by Balkan Confederation on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me...
Wars:
Norcourtian Civil War(1916): Withdrawn
Confederate invasion of Frikindie: Truce
Intervention in Alledin: Draw(dead RP)
Civil war in Haasar: Truce/Victory

Freakoland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:57 am

Balkan Confederation wrote:
17th October Sagorth

Marshal Kozlov was leading the current council until the war ends. The CAF managed to deal significant damage to the FAF but also lost a lot of troops. "Zhukov did good." said Kozlov. "The problem is we need to get to Polosorrus before the beginning of winter." Major-General Orlovskiy, a recently promoted officer who was proving to be very useful, said: "Winter has come, comrade. We need to halt our advance and reequip and reinforce our forces. Then we can deliver our killing blow.". Kozlov looked at the map. "You are right. But I hope your newly-organised militia can hold off the freakish marines when they land." he said. The officers in the war room continued making their plans and discussing both political and military topics....

later the same day, Eastern Frikindie

Zhukov was happy with his success. The orders to halt were needed because he had no more than 5 divisions left. The main core of the CAF was far behind. "We will fortify and hold these positions until reinforcements arrive!" he ordered and soon his men were building fortifications along the 200 kilometer front. He knew he had to use his AA guns and rocket launchers effectively or the freakish air force would destroy him. "Deploy our AAA batteries all along the front and along our logistic lines. We will teach these pricks a lesson!" he angrily said. Now he had to wait...

Sastar, Eastern Balkan Confederation

Reznov was being trained for something he never expected. His skills were unmatched in the BC and he was tasked with leading Task Force 42. Lebedev approached him. "Reznov, the CRA is satisfied with your progress...But the time has come...You know your task, make sure you will do as ordered." he said. "Do not worry, Mihail. I know what to do when I get there." responded Reznov.

0225, 19th October, Waldenburg, Freakoland

The small unit landed quietly in the outskirts of the city. They had no air support, no reinforcements. Only 75 experienced soldiers. "Vulture 1, This is Ruhan, you have permission to engage all enemy units in sector Bravo. Try to be quiet." ordered Reznov. "This is Vulture 1, orders recieved." answered the other officer. The freakish soldiers were quickly eliminated and the port was secure. The engineers planted explosives on the entire navy squadron based there. They proceeded to their next objective. The local army regiment seemed to be inexperienced and the unprepared soldiers were slaughtered. "To all units, this is Ruhan. Proceed to check point Tango and blow up the fleet." ordered Reznov. Dressed in freakish army uniforms, Task Force 42 left the sleeping city on trucks headed towards their next target. A few minutes later a huge explosion was heard. 7th Royal Navy Squadron was destroyed...

Is this a joke? You simply land in my home region, which is notorious for overcompensation of defense, 'kill' my police, because the Freakish Army is somehow inexperienced , and then on top of that, you destroy my not royal, but Imperial Naval Squadron. I seriously recommend learning how to RP before you go to war with a nation 8 times bigger than yours, and with a navy the size of your entire population. If you'd like, I can take this response as serious, and wage total war against you, or I can simply leave the RP, your choice.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:31 am

OOC: Freakoland, I didn't mean this to happen. I didn't simply land in there. The operation was planned for quite a long time. And it was supposed to be a small city with a few ships(let's say there were about 12 ships) in there. I forgot to look at you government expenditures and for that I'm sorry(I was in a hell of a hurry). I even doubt my little operation would be of any strategic value. And also I was sick of the frikindead secret "raids" in my land. I was ready to negotiate peace but you saw how it ended. By the way, my men didn't sneak in the middle of your navy(I guess I should have said they had to go through the half of Europe and board a ship from France to Freakoland). I can change that part if you wish. Or you can wage total war. I'm pretty sure I can't win the war even without your marines landing on my territory. That would just speed up my defeat and save the story from staying still forever. I really want you to stay in the RP, even if I lose. :unsure:
Last edited by Balkan Confederation on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me...
Wars:

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:30 am

Balkan Confederation wrote:OOC: Freakoland, I didn't mean this to happen. I didn't simply land in there. The operation was planned for quite a long time. And it was supposed to be a small city with a few ships(let's say there were about 12 ships) in there. I forgot to look at you government expenditures and for that I'm sorry(I was in a hell of a hurry). I even doubt my little operation would be of any strategic value. And also I was sick of the frikindead secret "raids" in my land. I was ready to negotiate peace but you saw how it ended. By the way, my men didn't sneak in the middle of your navy(I guess I should have said they had to go through the half of Europe and board a ship from France to Freakoland). I can change that part if you wish. Or you can wage total war. I'm pretty sure I can't win the war even without your marines landing on my territory. That would just speed up my defeat and save the story from staying still forever. I really want you to stay in the RP, even if I lose. :unsure:

It' totally fine. I definitely overreacted, for that, I send my apologies. It's nothing that's catastrophic, probably just my bad experiences with role-playing with complete doorknobs. I would have done the same thing at your level. It's nothing new under the sun. Now, let's go back to the rp.

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:47 am

Vaalen heuvels , Freakoland
0530, Coastal Time
Imperial Palatial Estates

Emperor Heenrik Van Oranjenstad sat in front of the window overlooking the pastureland of Eastern Freakoland. He gazed out into the abyss, sipping his morning tea as the sun had yet to peak in the dull blue of the morning sky. He had been following the carnage in the Balkans from the start; viewing statistics, checking fleet coordinates. As of now, he was most pleased with the successful raid on the Goruntanian Navy, which had dealt a crippling blow to their fleet in that theater. However, he was disturbed by the fact that the land war was unsuccessful so far. The BC was pushing forward at amazing rates, which concerned him. He was feeling rather mellow at that point, with an absence of excitement. Just checking the bills that had been passed the last week, but besides that, he was free of work. That was all about to change. A messenger, dressed in his classical overcoat with a neckerchief, handed a sealed letter to the middle-aged Emperor. The letter cracked open, revealing the parchment beneath the wax seal. As he read, he became infuriated.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" he screamed to the frightened secretary. "You ugly buffoon! How could you let this happen! Do you know what this will mean."
"Your Majesty, only patrol squadron was destroyed in the event. The raid was a failure. It has no strategic value."
The Emperor felt a surge of anger rise in him, which possessed him to pick up the china tea pot, and hurl it across the room, fragmenting shards into the wall.
"UNACCEPTABLE!!!" he screamed. "How dare they tread on our soil. For sure, they will pay for this."
The Emperors sociopathic tendencies were being exposed. He was red with rage.
"Yes, we will burn them to the ground. Ha! A new Carthage! Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha!"
Things were about to get ugly.

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

"Winter is coming." said Otto Lemongrab, a superb FAF general. "And with winter, carnage is coming as well..." The general paused and moved the cursor onto the map of Frikindie. He pointed it at BC's forces which were deep into frikindead territory. "We can all understand it, the confederation's supply lines are getting thinner and thinner with every move they make. We can simply cut them off after we get our reserves and repair the damage from the balistic missiles." claimed Lemongrab. Engineer Spekkle Hesten interrupted the general "We already managed to rebuild 70% of the caused damage and our unscratched factories are working at full steam." Spekkle went on and reported that the newly developed vehicles entered production, the frikindead army was getting supplied with new firearms and recruitment numbers hit a new height. "We currently have over 1.5 million soldiers, 4100 tanks, 52 000 lightly-armoured vehicles, 10200 artillery pieces, 580 planes and 24 ships." Spekkle went on.
"That is excellent, we will burn their cities down." exclaimed another participant, major Frank Jotte. "And, our new AFV, MFA40K3K "Bär" is far more superior than the confederation's old commie tanks. And it's a motherfucking AFV after all." The concil's meeting went on until the president came into the hall. General Timothy Scheischenclause was walking beside him. The general in charge of the 4th army had a new mechanical leg that supported his slim body nicely. The two men greeted the other military commanders. Corey Taylor took a microphone, a humble man like him didn't need a stand to speak. "Good morning, gentlemen. We all know we can win this war. BC's victories will only be in the shadows of our achievments. The confederation can't hold the front for long, their supply lines are running thin. And winter is coming, Most of their soldiers will probably freeze. I think general Lemongrab's army can lead the counter offensive." Corey ended. After a day a whole bomber squadron was tasked to bomb the BC supply lines, after that artillery barraged the enemies which were preparing for winter.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:42 am

1230 Sagorth

Kozlov was listening to the reports of the soldiers. "Our little raid is almost certainly going to lead to our destruction." stated Lebedev. "Our "brilliant CRA failed us again. We were supposed to blow up a main unit in the freakish navy and the only thing we found were 12 old ships...One fucking patroll. And I lost 7 men to destroy that partol!" shouted Reznov. "Calm down, comrades.This raid was stupid but we showed them they aren't safe anymore. Sadly, now we have to face the consequences." said Kozlov. "Not only, sir." said Peter Kalinin, newly appointed finance minister. "Our economy is in decay but we need to buy modern vehicles.". Kozlov absolutely agreed. "Our mobilisation is going good, Zhukov's forces merged with our main army but our supply lines are stretched thin." reported General Orlovskiy. "Then order them to hurry up in their attacks and send them more armoured divisions." ordered Kozlov. "We have a country to defend!"

1300 Stoppergurt, occupied area of Frikindie

Zhukov was sitting in a tent and discussing the battle plans when a soldier stormed in and told him. "They attacked our supply lines...And fired a salvo on our front lines?" angrily asked Zhukov. "Yes, sir!" answered the soldier. "We need to stop, comrade. To wait until we recieve more troops." offered General Turov. "I am not waiting in this shithole!. We are going to attack Winkledid and push the frikindead out of there." shoted Zhukov. "Didn't you hear about their new AFV, it can destroy our T-72s easily. We need to use our UT-400 tanks to in order to have any chance of victory!" responded him Turov. After a long argument Zhukov agreed to use the modern tanks and to spend more soldiers to defend the supply lines.

1415, 1st November, Winkledid

The armoured column was advancing fast towards the centre of town. The frikindead forces were taken by surprise and soon were forced to retreat to the inner parts on Winkledid. The snow was starting to be a problem for the CAF and they had to take this strategic position. "To all units, this is Falcon, halt your advance and wait for the artillery barage." ordered Zhukov. "Falcon, this is Tenem 1, we are under heavy fire, requesting fire support." reported one of the field officers. "Valan 5 has been dispatched to help you out, Falcon out!". Soon the surprise attack was turned into a heavy battle for each house. The confederate losses were heavy, mainly due to the lack of proper equipment, but they managed to capture the town hall and started to eliminate the small pockets of resistance remaining. By the end of the day Winkledid was secured and all supplies left in there-looted. The battle cost 1500 confederate lives and 13 tanks but it was an important success for the CAF because it allowed them to have better defensive positions for the winter.

Confederate soldiers advancing towards Winkledid
Wars:

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:46 am

0300, 2nd November, Croatian Adriatic Coast.

The Marines kept their heads down in the quiet darkness of the night, waiting to prod up with the dawn. A chill breeze could be felt across the landing force. All was silent except the low hum of the powerful engines on the LST. Tank crews made final preparations to their vehicles before they hit the road. The operation was designed to draw attention away from the Frinkindie front, and towards the 18,000 Marines, who would make a launch a flank attack on the secondary and supporting BC forces. They were 80 Yards from shore, and all knew that they were stepping of into uncharted territory.
"Alright lads, let's go. Let us fight with the image of our glorious empire. NOUS SOMMES FREAKOLAND" chanted the Major.
"NOUS SOMMES FREAKOLAND" was the reply from from the 18,000 Marines.
They had taken their first step into the Balkans.

High up above the Marines, were 23 Tomahawk Missiles,launched from the frigates and destroyers of the flotilla. All equipped with major explosive packages, they were designed to smash into the main BC force, which would deal a crippling blow to the BC forces. This of course, was the first of many salvos.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 am

0500, 2nd November, Stoppergurt , Eastern Frikindie

The freakish salvo was very effective. High causalties were inficted and the surprise landing on the Adriatic coast threathened the entire flank of the 1st Army. Zhukov was unhumanly calm. "Hell has fallen upon us." he finally stated."Turov, I give you the 5th Guards Tank Corps to stop these fuckers. Use our modern tanks effectively." ordered Zhukov. Turov immediately left the room and got on the tank that was waiting him. In a few hours the HQ had designed a plan to defeat the main core of the FAF and stop the advance of the freakish marines. "Winter won't stop us. We will defeat frikindie in the next few months." said Zhukov. "Now get on with your orders!"

0515, 2nd November, Sagorth

Marshal Kozlov was struggling with the war and was barely keeping the peace in the confederate lands. "This war is draining our finances!" shouted Kalinin. Kozlov looked at him and said:"I know, Kalinin. We have to mak-". A soldier entered the room with a battle report which was handed directly to the marshal. "By the gods! Freakish marines have landed in your back. Zhukov requests more reinforcements and reports to have defeated another frikindead division." read outloud Kozlov. "I think we were expecting this landing." said Lebedev. "That's why we have two guard corps there. But I highly recommend to send 2nd Army in there if we want to win this war soon." stated General Orlovskiy. "You said it, comrade. Now pack your bags and head to your new HQ in Zagreb. Make sure king Tomaslav of Croatia is not going to cease his support." ordered Kozlov

0750, 3rd November, Innsbruck, Frikindie

The quick offensive of the mixed gorangutanian and confederate forces was easily stopped. The 2nd Army was regrouping. "Now what?" asked private Suhin. Leutenant Markov, an experienced young officer entered the ruined building and answered: "We are waiting for orders, Ivan.". Suhin looked at him with with respect and grabbed his AK-12 because he had to take the next patrol. "I hope we live to see the end of this war-" artillery shells prevented Suhin from continuing. The enemy decided to attack once more. In a few minutes the artillery stopped firing and frikindead soldiers and AFVs started advancing. "We need anti-tank units! NOW!" shouted Markov and ran to cover. The fighting was heavy but the enemy attack was stopped by noon. The losses were heavy. More than 500 confederate soldiers were killed and seven T-80s were destroyed. Suhin came out of a ruin dragging an unconcious enemy with him. "As promised. You have the prisoner and I want my promotion!" said the old soldier. "So be it, Corporal Suhin." responded Markov and both started laughing. They had no more than a few hours until the next enemy attack. And they knew they won't live to see the end of the war...
Wars:

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:47 am

Western Frikindie
General Lemongrab's 4th army reached the "Uller" mountains, just 20km east of Winkledid. 4th army, which consisted of over 500 000 soldiers and 10 000+ vehicles, was in charge of counter offensive operation "Barbarossa". The army split into 6 divisions. Three of them encircled Winkledid and captured it after numerous artillery barrages over the crippled and exhausted confederate forces located in the city. There wasn't much left of Winkledid, and the population of Frikindie was angered after multiple frikindead newsagencies showed footage of the cultural capital's wreckages and the corpses of dead children. Now, after realising what they were facing against, most soldiers were determined to have their revenge. A corporal which was born in Winkledid saw the horrors. His family was among the victims. After hearing about it, the poor corporal broke down, the hope that his relatives survived disappeared.
Captain Crunch, the commander of a small company, was passing by corporal Sadler. The sad soldier couldn't get up from the snowy ground. Crunch stopped near Sadler "Why are you crying, corporal?"
Corporal Sadler barely managed to answer "S-sir, my family... they're dead. My father, Ned, my brother Robb, my mother Catelyn..."
"My condolences, Jon. Remember, this war is for our nation. Your children will have a better life, you will have your revenge. Now get up, we have work to do." the captain's final words turned on something in the corporal's soul, something dark and evil. Every single frikindying had this new hope, they had the thrill to fight, to kill every single confederate and burn every city. Meanwhile, another division headed towards the city of Innsbruck, one of Frikindie's most industrial cities. The new "Doom turtle" tanks proved superior to the confederation's AT weapons. An armoured division quickly destroyted the pillboxes that the enemies managed to build around the city. Most T-80s couldn't penetrate the thick frontal 200mm plate, composed of many alloys and reinforced with ERA and active protection. Another division made a flank attack from the eastern side. The army of general Timothy Scheischenclause's 1st army was crippled and didn't have the newer frikindead equiptment, hence why the attack wasn't as successful as the others.
Two MFT42s firing at enemy tanks.

Falkermosse arms expo
President Corey Taylor was examinating the new vehicles and planes, this was the first ever military hardware expo in Frikindie's history. And indeed, it showcased a lot of new vehicles which would spread death and destruction throughout BC. Some of these vehicles were the JP36 "Koala" jeep, JP38 "Bär" AFV, the "Falun" APC and the "Noscope" JFK360 artillery. Corey was hoping these vehicles would drive through Sagorth one day.
EDIT: This is the map, the blue arrows show where my forces are, the red line shows the BC forces.
Last edited by Frikindie on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:55 am

0800, Western Croatia

The Marines advanced in column, by two along the old dirt road. Attack Helicopters based out of the fleet circled and guarded their advance, scanning every inch of the rich, Balkan coastal land for enemy activity. Major Hortin de Pont sat in his jeep, as he conducted rhetoric with his lieutenant about the security of the 1st Armored Corps a the head of the advance.
"Well this is just ***** ***** great. Now we have a real ******** issue on our ******** hands."
He lit his pipe, whilst gazing down upon he maps.
"So reconnaissance says there is something big coming down on us from the East" he continued.
" Yes, sir. A drone picked up dust clouds way over to the East, turns out there are two Corps of enemy tanks heading this way. They out number us, sir, 3:1. Any general tank engagement will only last in our demise."
The Lieutenant was right. Even though the BC had taken horrendous casualties, they still had an effective tank corps.
"Alright then.... I guess I should radio the squids and see if they can knock them out before they even reach us. Until then, halt the advance, set up a line from here all the way back to the beach head. Put the AT's over in that treeline over there. Tell the men to dig in. If they come whippin through here, we'll be waiting."

Meanwhile, on the FNV Aerial, Admiral Van Der Vlaar briefed his pilots on the operation about to commence. "The main enemy advance is hear, right along the Croatian border. Now, intel says there is a detachment of Confederates heading out to beat our boys on the ground. Your job: make sure they don't reach their target. Now, we have detected the presence of SAMs, but their quantity will be minimal due to the influx of casualties the BC has suffered these past few days. There will be two squadrons. Red Squad, will be first in, the Shock Group. Blue squad will be second, and will deal the killing blow. We have a total of 40 birds on this mission. Before you engage the enemy, the jammers will turn on and blind them, so it should be relatively clear over the skies. Understood?"
"Yes sir" they replied in unison.

30 minutes later, over the Croatian countryside, Red squad was flying in, low to the ground so as not to be detected. The F-14's looked sleek in the morning sun, reflecting a bright, yellow ball of fire. "Red Squad, this is Red Squad leader. We have a visual on the target."
"Ja, this is Red 2, relaying message to Blue Squad. "
"Ja, Blue Squad leader, we'll follow your in."
The 20 F-14's came sweeping in out of the sun and delivered a salvo of 150 pounders, and turned around for home. 30 seconds later, Blue Squad released their salvo of missiles, all of which blazed in on top of the Confederate tanks.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:39 am

5th November, Sagorth

The annual military parade was cancelled due to fact that the entire CAF was on the front lines. Marshal Kozlov finished his speech in front of the masses and came back in the war room. "Sir, we managed to contact our assets of the black market." reported Lebedev. "And we have struck a deal for 500 UT-400 and 150 DR-15 tanks to reinforce our weakened tank forces.". Kozlov smiled. "Finally you did something good, Lebedev." he said. "When are the tanks coming?". Lebedev looked at the papers on his desk and said: "We will have the tanks in less than a week.". Kalilin wasn't looking happy. "Kozlov, your deal will strike a killing blow to our economy! We will have to raise taxes again!". Kozlov dismissed the minister's opinion and left the room.

5th November, Innsbruck, Frikindie

The attacks were something usual now. The recent advance of the frikindead forces was very costly to both sides. "Gentlemen, it's our turn to attack now!" shoted Colonel Ivanov and started giving orders to the remaining forces. Leutenant Markov approached his men and said: "Don't worry, comrades. Reinforcements are almost here. We only have to take the southern approach to the city.". His words were not the best news. The confederate forces had to break through the most heavily defended area of Innsbruck. In a few minutes the attack began. The soldiers were advancing quietly through the ruins and the UT-400 tanks were being used as bait in order to attract the enemy attention. "To all units, this is Adar, give us coordinates for an air strike.". Markov immediately grabbed the radio and gave the coordinates. Soon the 15 MiG-29s dropped their load on the enemy positions. The attack started. Under heavy fire the confederate soldiers advanced. Close-quaters fighting was something usual and most weapons had bayonets. Soon the enemy HQ was blow up by the tanks and the last strongpoints were eliminated. The advancing reinforcements were almost in the city by the time the position was captured. Suhin was executing the prisoners when he saw the friendly forces coming. "At last!" he shouted and the entire regiment cheered up. Now they had to take the city.

6th November, Croatia

The endless air raids were becoming a real problem. Even though the newly formed 3rd Tank Army had SAMs, they were not enough to stop the enemy attacks. General Turov was reading the reports of the current progress of his troops. "So, our SAMs shot down no more than a few enemy planes but we lost more than 50 tanks... Send a telegram to Kozlov and demand 15th AA Regiment to be dispatched here!" he shouted. "Also bring the 9th Infantry division here. We will need them.". In the next few days a full-scale offensive was planned and artillery support was expected to cripple the enemy positions
Wars:

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:42 am

Adriatic Sea

"So, we really must have hurt them" inquired Captain Heenkel Oranje, while pouring himself an absurdly hot cup of coffee.
"That's what intelligence says. However, we lost 4 planes. We can't just go bombing enemy targets with AA. If I had of known that they were equipped with a quantity of weapons such as those, I would have called the strike off." The Captain took a slow sip of his coffee, starring of into the abyss while pondering the Admirals words.
"You know, New Rotterdam has just ordered ten GMD's, the newer Din class ones. They just arrived." The Admiral raised his ear, listening with curiosity. "Why not just ask for a handful of them."
"They'll never do that. If they did, they did, they'd only send one. I'm going to put in a word for supplies to be flown in. We could use some.... weapons of higher capabilities."
The Captain nodded, then saluted, and left. The Admiral looked at the live feed from the drone, which homed in on the burning tanks of the enemies unit. He stood up. Just then, a call was forwarded to him, possessing the phone to ring.
"This is Van Der Vlaar."
"Sir, we have the new coordinates of the enemy tank group. Would you like us to fire a salvo of MGM-140 ATACMS at them?"
"Yes, right away."
He looked out the window to see the missile pods opening up.

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:37 am

Polosorrus
General Timothy Scheischenclause stormed into president Corey Taylor's office "Sir, our aqcuaintances in the slavyaniyan black market reported that BC bought a lot of modern tanks. And by a lot, I mean 500 UT-400s and 150 DR-15s." Corey Taylor gave out his opinion "Well, there must be some good news Scheischenclause." The general seemed excited "Indeed there are. Our new submarine has some ships to sink. Call 4* admiral Craig Mabbit." Admiral Mabbit obeyed the president's order, after an hour the new stealth attack submarine headed towards the Black Sea. The crew recieved satelite images of the delivery ships' location. Fortunately, those ships are from the slavyaniyan black market, so Great Slavyaniya would be thankful if we sink them.

Black Sea
The "Tod" submarine had a very advanced radar-absorbing coating, making the submarine undetectable after getting 100m underwater. "We will reach our targets after 3 hours." announced Tod's captain. "You know the drill." Soon the submarine lowered it's altitude, reaching seabottom. Everything that wasn't vital to the submarine's capability was shut down.

Over the frontlines
General Samuel Kropper was also in charge of the air defence forces. He knew the confederation's fighterjets were no match for the new frikindead jets-the "Fokkemate" Pwnr40. But the Pwnr40 was produced in small quantities, only 10 build. Kropper ordered a squadron of 2 Pwnr40s and 4 bombers to bomb the incoming reinforcements of the confederates. The "Fokkemates" dropped their 50 HEAT self-guided missiles upon the confederates. After that, the "Fokkemates" continued their assault on the incoming AA vehicles. One Fokkemate was shot down, the other managed to escape. The airforces also lost 2 bombers in the process.

BC airspace
One stealth bomber called "Haxаtron" JpwnrЕ100 took off from the Elcopablo base, it's target were major BC factories, and eventually, Sagorth. Frikindie's economy was getting better, which allowed the production of more and more machines. Soon, 3 more "Haxatron" bombers would get out of the factories and into the battlefield. The new frikindead airfleet would make multiple airrads over BC.

Innsbruck
General Lemongrab's army was getting ready to strike the finishing blow. The "Noscope" JFK360 artilleries barraged the enemies and later, an armoured spearhead consisting of MFT42s and Gorpanzers lead the attack on the city. The infantry also supported the mechanized division with ATGM fire.
JFK360s changing positions.

Frikindie was victorious. No matter how much men and women were killed, more and more came in to fight for their nation. Recently, the great frikindead mums were giving birth to many children. That meant that the frikindead population was growing. But the people fit for military service were decreasing, over 16 million.
Last edited by Frikindie on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gorangutania
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorangutania » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:01 am

The royal gorangutanian airforces sent in fighterjets to support the confederates. Those fighterjets would procrastinate the frikindead aerial raids. But one huge problem was the advanced air defence of the frikindyings. They had far more modern jets and SAMs that could outmatch the old Me-262. General Mongosel sent in even more tanks and soldiers, he knew that the frikindyings were deploying a massive army. The situation was tight. Even the gorangutanian leader Babun Kremikovski VIII wasn't so proud of his army. He diced to consult general Kozlov of the matter.
Encryption:HIGH
To: General Kozlov
You see, mr. Kozlov. We cannot maintain or vehicles and we cannot feed our soldiers. We need a good solution to this, the frikindyings have advantage in their own territory. And winter is coming... we need to think fast. Sending in more tanks, bombers and etc. will only result in more of them getting destroyed. I am free for deliberation with you.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:00 am

11th November, Sagorth

Kozlov heard about the bombings and the convoy attack. "We need to start negotiations." he said. "Sir, we cannot give up like this!" shouted Lebedev. "We will send them a peace offer...In the meantime order Zhukov to capture Innsbruck so we can get the upper hand." ordered Kozlov. In a few minutes he was writing the peace offer.
To: President Corey Tailor

Mister President, we have decided that this bloodbath has to stop. We are offering white peace. Nobody will win anything and our nations will prosper in peace. Freakoland and Gorangutania will take part in the negotiations as well. Please consider our offer to stop this madness.

11th November, Innsbruck, Frikindie

Zhukov had launched a couter-offensive a few days ago. The troops were advancing with heavy losses on both sides. The UT-400 tanks had proven to be useful and managed to destroy a big amount of frikindead tanks. Major-General Petrov entered the field HQ with a report. "Comrade General, we have almost destroyed the enemy encircled 5th Corps and Marshal Kozlov is sending two armoured divisions to help us with the offensive.". Zhukov wasn't surprised. The daily air raid prevented him from continuing. After the bombardment he came out of the cover. "Petrov, order the 3rd Strike Squardon to bomb Ubungien. After the bombing order two mechanized regiments to seize the town.". Petrov immediately gave the orders. It was time for a final strike.
40 minutes later, the skies over Ubungien
The 15 Su-27s had almost reached their target. "Falcon 5, this is Falcon 1, target is in our sights." reported one of the pilots. "This is Falcon 5, you have a permission to bomb the position." . After a few minutes the planes dropped 7 250lb bombs and 8 napalm bombs on Ubungien. The target was hit and atleast 5 enemy planes were destroyed.

12th November, Croatia

General Turov heard about the peace talks. He knew Frikindie would not agree to just cease fire and start negotiating. His thoughts were interupted by one of his soldiers who was bringing the battle report. "Sir, the attack of the 9th Infantry Division was successful and we made a small breakthrough in the freakish lines.". Turov wasn't really happy with the results. "Send two tank regiments to help them reinforce the area. Also send them our SAM launchers because the enemy will start bombing us in no time." he ordered. The stalemate was broken but not for long. Soon this would turn into a bloodbath as well. Turov was certain about it.
Wars:

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:52 am

Adriatic Sea

"Why waste the planes when we can just fire our missiles from 10 miles out, and cripple their entire force. Why haven't we been waging this kind of war" inquired Captain Van Daat, as his took a puff of his pipe.
"Well, as of now, we have been. And since then, we have seen promising results" replied Vlaar, as he was cut off by Rear Admiral Gregory de Pontfeek.
"Well the breakthrough that the Confederates achieved yesterday certainly says otherwise."
"Did I mention we nearly crippled an entire corps?"
"That's not the point, sir," de Pontfeek said frustratingly. "The point is, we need to be making sure incidents like these aren't happening. We need to eliminate the enemies offensive capabilities via air power."
The Rear Admiral was right. Vlaar had been doing his best to achieve this goal, but with the minimal resource policy he had been using to preserve resources, they has been making little effect.
'We'll counter-attack soon. But first, we must clear a path for our Marines and our allies to advance. I say we unleash hell upon the enemy force out on the spearhead" Vlaar continued.

11 Miles from the Confederate lines

The 20 F-14's skimmed the sky, unlocking their missiles for launch. "Red Leader, we have a pinpoint on the enemy. I repeat, we have a pinpoint on the enemy."
"Copy that. All planes, fire in trois....deux....UN!"
A volley of missiles sped of to the exposed infantry of the Confederation, as the planes were safe out side the reach of the SAMs.

Meanwhile.....
The tactical ballistic missiles were heading towards the successful Confederate forces on the ground by the Croatian. They had their targets; barracks, tank depots, infantry regiments. Only this time, the missiles were equipped with chemical gas, designed to eliminate the infantry causing a problem for the Frinkindeans. The 14 missiles split of to their individual targets, closing in on them with uncanny speeds.

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Bump, will post in the near future.

Polosorrus
"Whoa, the freaks wrecked our enemies. Now it's the time to advance with full steam!" exclaimed Corey Taylor. General Timothy Scheischenclause was amused "Well, what about the proposal from the confederates?" by that he meant the BC's wish for peace. "They will get their peace, hehehe." grinned Taylor.

On the frontline
The FAF was advancing towards the enemy positions. The enemies were weakened and their supply lines were very thin. A huge blow would cripple them, leading to a bigger counteroffensive. The army planned to take over Sagorth and destroy the confederation. Meanwhile the daily bombings continued. Confederate Infrastructure was turning into debris with every airraid.

Black Sea
"Tod" was silenced. Only the vital machinery was turned on. The submarine was at such a low altitude it couldn't get detected by the enemy radars. After careful calculations, "Tod" fired 15 torpedos which destroyed some cargo ships. The mission was a success.
Last edited by Frikindie on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 am

12th November, Sagorth

Kozlov knew the war was lost. His forces were nearly destroyed in Frikindie and the freakish landing was a stalemate. And now this... The frikindead president hadn't agreed to a truce yet. "We need to fall back and regroup." ordered Kozlov. "Send orders to Zhukov to fortify along the Croatian border. Leave our fortifications there and leave two regiments to make them think we have no more forces. And one more thing. Send a telegram to the freakish government. They need to know we offered peace.". Nobody expected this. Kozlov was not the man who would just give up. But Kozlov had a secret plan to save the rest of the confederate infrastructure...
To: Emperor Heenrik Van Oranjenstad

Your Imperial Majesty, our government knows this war is a lost cause. Our offer for negotiations was not noticed by the frikindead. We humbly ask for your help in ending this conflict. Please use your influence and force the frikindead president to agree to negotiate a fair peace.

12th November, 17 kilometers north of the croatian border

Zhukov recieved the orders but he had already started building fortifications in the last remains of occupied territory. "These freakish missles were a surprise. That's a fact. Now we need to hold our ground." stated the general. "Sir, the entire 1st Army is crippled but the 3rd Army will reinforce us." reported one officer. The supply lines were in a bad state but now they were close to Croatia which meant they couldn't be defeated easily here. The troops' morale was not as high as before but they were not going to surrender to the enemy. Tanks were dug in, ATGM enplacements were hidden all along the front lines and AAA batteries were positioned to eliminate the enemy aerial support. More than 800 000 soldiers and nearly 900 tanks were dug in and waiting for the enemy forces to enter the meatgrinder...

13th November, Balkan Confederation

Kozlov's plan was to use Anti-Air Missles to shoot down the frikindead planes bombing his factories. The supply of SAMs was huge. The S-400 systems were very effective against the bombers. The daily enemy raid was stopped by the more than 340 mobile SAMs. More than 5 bombers were shot down. Their countermeasures were not very useful against the deadly missles. Now the frikindead knew their actions weren't unnoticed.

13th November, Croatia

General Turov was looking at the map. There was no progress. Both sides made occasional attacks which didn't have any effect. "Let's hope this ends soon. I don't want any more missles here." said Turov. He was certain the enemy marines were going to make a breakthrough in no more than a month. His losses were moderate but the army was weakened. The requests for reinforcements to the north left him without three tank brigades. Sooner or later he had to either eliminate the landing force or die trying...
Wars:

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:58 am

Adriatic Sea

The blustery wind blew in the drizzle, which pattered against the hulls of the fleet. It was dark out, a grey dark. Admiral Van Der Vlaar stood in the bridge, watching the radar. He was expecting reinforcements, and they were way over due. He stood there, questioning his next course of action. He knew the AA coverage there must be heavy, and he did not want to send his Marines into a death trap. The missile strikes were working well, except he had been using their minimal power. He knew it would take much more to eliminate a force of that size. But then again, what if he were to destroy their resources. He had on him a fleet of F-14s and F-18s, yet these were not liable to do much. There for, he decided to go ahead and use the newly arrived battleship Bot. It was capable of reaching targets far off with it's vertical launch system, and could easily destroy the enemy force with it's impractically large caliber guns. He hailed the Operations Room(CIC) on his flagship, punched in the coordinates of the enemy force, and radioed them to the Bot.
Within a matter of minutes, a deadly salvo of missiles, approximately 26, armed with Hydrogen gas units, which would ignite on impact- towards the enemy force.

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:51 am

Croatia, after the Freakish salvo

General Turov was able to see the fire from the bombardment from his HQ which was 17 kilometers from the front line. "What are our casualties?" he asked. A young officer entered the HQ and reported: "Sir, we have lost at least one infantry division and over 60 tanks. Our forces are requesting a permission to retreat to better positions.". Turov sighed. "Do we have any coastal artillery units left?". "Only one old battery of long-range guns is left." answered the soldier. Turov ordered them to fire at the freakish navy. He was expecting only minor enemy losses because the guns were from the 1960s but it was his only option. He had to force the enemy fleet to fall back. He also ordered the army to fall back further inland and fortify outside of the enemy ships' range.

Zadar, Croatia

Major Kratich was commanding the last confederate coastal artillery unit. The 10 450mm guns were being loaded. "Major, what are we going to do after we shoot at them?" asked one of the soldiers. "We are going to run. These bastards are going to make sure Zadar is nothing more than ruins and our artillery is dead." said the Major...
In a few minutes the battery fired the first salvo. In the matter of an hour 15 salvos were fired and then the position was abandoned. The regiment set the city to fire and retreated inland. According to the intel a few small ships were heavily damaged but the overall damage was minor. Now they had to wait for the Freakish revenge
Wars:

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:58 am

OOC: Tag.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Freakoland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freakoland » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Adriatic Sea

The overall damage from the salvo was minimal. The only direct hits were a handful on the transports, but the fires were put out. However, the 3 transports would be out of action for at least 2 weeks.
"So, how many hands were lost" inquired the Admiral as he lit his pipe.
"Only 12, 40 were injured" replied Captain Friedrickson.
"God bless those families" replied the Admiral. "Looks like I'm going to be busy writing letters when return to port.
"We'll be returning to port soon" replied the Captain. "Our Marines have begun advancing again, straight on the heels of the enemy, and we've deployed the F-18's to cover their advance."
"Excellent. Now, what is the word of the resupplies?"
"They're just arriving, sir. We've been restocked with food and munitions."
The Admiral looked out over the blustery sea, puffing on his oak wood pipe.
"Very well. Let's just keep putting pressure on them. I want to organize another bombing group, only this time, we'll target their factories."

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:50 pm

TAG

Balkan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balkan Confederation » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:34 am

OOC: Soooo it seems the thread is dead now, eh? Ah, it was good to fight you, guys!
Wars:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents