NATION

PASSWORD

Novus Universale Regional RP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:59 am

Asking the World...

Earlier today, in a press conference, our President had a question for the international community.
These are his words:
My words are for Helensted, El-Capitano, Auraluxia, Seventh Oblivion, Tierran Equestria, The UCPP, GreatestBanks and all other nations of this world.
I believe we should create an international organization, where diplomats from all our countries can come together and talk about the problems of our World. I believe that all united, these problems can be solved much more easily than all alone.
Furthermore, I believe that such an organization would help prevent wars.
Thank you, and God Bless.

Now, the government and the entire country eagerly awaits for an international answer.
We will keep you informed.

The President speaking: Image

The United Central Prussian Powers
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:19 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:Asking the World...

Earlier today, in a press conference, our President had a question for the international community.
These are his words:
My words are for Helensted, El-Capitano, Auraluxia, Seventh Oblivion, Tierran Equestria, The UCPP, GreatestBanks and all other nations of this world.
I believe we should create an international organization, where diplomats from all our countries can come together and talk about the problems of our World. I believe that all united, these problems can be solved much more easily than all alone.

Now, the government and the entire country eagerly awaits for an international answer.

The UCPP is interested in such an organization, and offer to host it, due to our central position politically and geographically. We are willing to fund such an organization, as well as provide our peace keepers in events where such an organization finds the presence of peace keepers necessary.

Terran Equestria
Attaché

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Ask and ye shall receive...

Postby Terran Equestria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:07 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:Asking the World...

These are his words:

Mr. President,
I am aware of your International Diplomacy Society and eagerly support it. For too long nations of the world have been triumphed over by the ruthless instead the benevolent. This is not justice. Though my nation and a few others have started such an organization, it is merely based upon commerce and industry, not compassion. In order for this "United World" to prosper, we must put aside our political needs in order to look at what our nations consist of: the people. People need consistency, compassion, and courageous people who will fight injustice. When such an orginization comes to power, know that you have the Federation of Terran Equestria and the Pacific Trades Pact on your side.
Signed, with all good fellowship and high hopes,
Chancellor Timotheus Sparks, Terran Equestria Grand Executive Office, Brisbane, Sol Invictus, Terran Equestria.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:43 am

NEWS

World Organization-
The Hazezan government is very pleased to see that the plan to create a world organization is being welcomed by the international community. Still, before going forth with the plan, we must await answers from other countries, as for now only the UCPP and Tierran Equestria have answered.
In a speech, our Foreign Minister answered to the UCPP's ask to host this organization, saying:
We are all very happy to see you are so eager about this plan, and surely your country is in a perfect position for hosting the Organization.
Still, as we hope to make this international, our idea would be for different countries to host different meetings in different times. Naturally, your nation will hold many, many conferences.

We all eagerly await answer from other countries such as Helensted or Nova Auraluxia.

War in Africa-
Our advance in Western Sahara and Mauritania is proceeding to perfection. The Saharan northern defenses aren't holding, and enemies by the hundreds are surrendering. Still, a force led by the local anarchist Dulamba Gesch, adding up to around 80,000, are desperately trying to hold El Aaiún (the capital) and a line of cities around it. They are setting up walls and trying to defend themselves as well as they can.
In Mauritania, too, the campaign is going smoothly. Now, a force of around 100,000 from the units in Sahara have joined the ranks in Mauritania. City after city surrenders, knowing that their country will prosper greatly in our Empire. As surely the Prussian Peacekeepers can certify, no acts against humanity on any scale are being made by our Armed Forces.
The Southern Guerrilleros, who had even helped the loyalists win in the Civil War, have entered Mauritania from its South, coming from their lands, and are taking the locals from their weakest side, skirmishing restlessly against them.

Members of our 7th Armored Division in Northern Mauritania: Image

GreatestBanks
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Ooc: I'm alive, am just on vacation
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Political Spectrum
Right: 0.63
Authoritarian: 2.62
Foreign Policy: 6.57(Neo-Conservative)
Culture: 7.17 (Conservative)

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Notice: I use NS Stats for everything other than population and GDP.

GreatestBanks
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 pm

IThe Times

Election Results

The results of the new election are in. Centrist Reform Party retained its traditional plurality of seats, winning 18, while various conservative Taxpayers won 11 seats, progressives won 11 seats, and the far-right law and justice party swept to a whopping 11 seats.
_[' ]_
Political Spectrum

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Nova Auraluxia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Occupation of Iceland

Postby Nova Auraluxia » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Nova Auraluxia, with the intent of getting back its Northernlands, today has decided to invade Iceland. Five thousand infantry launched an amphibious "invasion" of Reykjavík. The native military put up almost no resistance, with the government surrendering after fifteen minutes of the amphibious operation. Iceland will be annexed and be put under the same government of main land Nova Auraluxia. This marks the first military operation by Auraluxians, and it certainly won't be the last one...
“Prime numbers are what is left when you have taken all the patterns away. I think prime numbers are like life. They are very logical but you could never work out the rules, even if you spent all your time thinking about them.”

― Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Mauritania is Taken!

After the arrival from the west of Hazezan reinforcements, the 1.1 million soldiers army encircled the enemy, closing it in a tight pocket in Southeastern Mauritania.
The locals couldn't hold our sheer force, and after two days of skirmishing and bombing, they surrendered as a country. Mauritania is now ours!
In Western Sahara, though, things are a bit tougher. This is what Brigadier General Hemingroad, of the 29th Infantry, had to say:
Nobody really expected Sahara to be harder than Mauritania. It's smaller, and it has less soldiers and less defenses. Still, they are managing to fight on.

To finally end the conflict even in this country, 200,000 men of the 4th attracted the Saharan force led by the anarchists, and whilst they fought the main bulk of our army sliced through Western Sahara, cutting off the resources. Now, the enemy won't last long and Western Sahara will be taken too!

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Work on Projek Man van Klip Starts!

Scientists in the Independent Hazerls have started work on what some call scary and some call breathtaking work. The PMVK.001 has started!
The Projek Man van Klip.001 (PMVK.001) will be a long-lasting project with the ultimate purpose of creating men who can withstand huge levels of pain. This will be accomplished with a non permanent removal of the nervous system from certain areas of the body. This would make the soldiers resist to great wounds on the battlefield.
Dr Samuel Wilkinson, of the MHI, talked:
I am the person who had this idea, and I utterly control whatever work is done for this Projek.
The PMVK is, basically, the study of a way to make our men "fortified", as only a killing shot or one that physically makes them not able to continue would stop them. This would make it seem, naturally, as if the Hazezan forces have even more men on the field of combat.

For now, we don't have any more information on the PMVK.001, but stay tuned for more!
The government of the Independent Hazerls would like to tell other nations that very shortly the projects will be up for sale.

Doctor Wilkinson and a colleague studying nerves: Image

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Combat Drug testing

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:44 am

Tests with combat drugs, designed to increase strength, intelligence, perception, and other important senses, have begun in co-ordination with Project Beowulf, to create a corps of Super-Soldiers, or at least, soldiers who exceed the mental and physical boundaries of normal Humans. So far the project is going on at speed, with late proto-types of weaponry being produced, and the super-soldiers themselves, raised from birth to fill the mantle of such a role, being in the late stages of rearing. It is currently unknown when and where they will make their first appearance.

The UCPP also expresses interest in purchasing the Pain-Suppressors under development in Hazerls. As well as a collaboration between the UCPP and Auraluxia for technological research.

Seventh Oblivion
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Invasion of Mexico

Postby Seventh Oblivion » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 am

OOC: Once again, I am going to make this invasion super realistic.

Today, military representatives announced that a large scale invasion would be happening over the next few weeks, particularily aimed at Mexico. Not many official statements about this have been released as of yet, but many people speculate that the Baja Peninsula will be invaded first due to the small amount of military presence there. The Armed Forces have been mobilized and are prepared for anything, but are cautiously gathering active personell. The conflict shouldn't last more than a month.

In Further News

A new type of armor named Dragon Skin has been integrated into the military, allowing quicker and safer movement. This material is being widely produced as the Invasion of Mexico begins. Here is an image of the armor:

Dragon Skin armor is made of an overlapping series of high tensile strength ceramic discs encased in a glass fiber textile. Different layout configurations with variations in coverage are available.

Dragon Skin Extreme is made of overlapping approximately 0.25-inch (6.4 mm) × 2-inch (51 mm) ceramic discs encased in a fabric cover. In evaluating the Dragon Skin system, it is important to note that while the external measurements of the Dragon Skin panel are 11.5 inches (290 mm) × 13.5 inches (340 mm), the area of level III coverage provided by the encased ceramic discs is 10 inches (250 mm) × 12 inches (300 mm); the fabric edges are not intended to provide ballistic protection. Weight of the Dragon Skin Extreme armor providing 10 inches (250 mm) × 12 inches (300 mm) of level III protection was approximately 6.4 lb (2.9 kg).

Seventh Oblivion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

S.O.A.F begins Invasion

Postby Seventh Oblivion » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:17 am

The invasion of Mexico has begun, with Operation Mexico underway. Here is the invasion plan:

Phase 1: Attack and weaken the coastal guard: Completed.

Phase 2: Conquer and take control of major cities. Uncomplete.

Phase 3: Recieve land. Uncomplete.

GreatestBanks
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:49 am

The Times

New Savings Accounts Avaliable

Now there are brand new accounts that people, both foreign of GB and native, can deposit their savings in. There are basic deposit accounts and savings accounts. Also, there is an investment account, where a foreigner or native can deposit up to 1 trillion dollars to be invested. The average return rate on it is 190%
_[' ]_
Political Spectrum

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Operation: Seigfried

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:41 am

The combined efforts of Projekt: Wotan, Projekt: Beowulf, and the numerous other works have come to fruition, and the 60,000 strong corps of super-soldiers has been completed to the margin of success expected of such a lengthy, costly, and otherwise horizon expanding effort. Der Toten Korp, as it has been dubbed, will make its premier on the world stage in the deposing of Zimbabwe dictatorship. The 60,000 strong force will drop in armed with their advanced, custom made weaponry, which, while extremely effective for them, is nigh impossible to use effectively by regular Humans, or those who are not using the Seigfried Mk. I powered armour.

Specifications of the average DTK soldier:

Main Weapon: 20x79mm MKK Mk. I (Machinenkarbinekanone Mark I) carbine
Side Arm: 20x50mm MPK Mk. I (Machinenpistolekanone Mark I) pistol
Armour: Seigfried Mk. I Powered-Armour (Tungsten Titanium alloy plates with Kevlar over-clothing) (Base Model, up for sale: http://www.papercraftsquare.com/wp-cont ... rcraft.jpg) (DTK Pattern, superior to the base armour: http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/ful ... 464510.png)

Specifications of the invasion:

The 1st. and 2nd. DTK Divisions, numbering 15,000 each, will drop in within 10km of Harare, surrounding the city and beginning deep operations with drop zones for supplies, gear and reinforcements coming in via Me362 Gigant transport planes. The 3rd. and 4th will drop within 5km of Bulawayo, and secure the city. The operation should begin and end within at least a week to a month from start to finish, with the impressive DTK, being augmented from birth, standing on average an imposing 7 feet, as well as weighing nearly 400lb in muscle.

Greater Valdosta
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Greater Valdosta

Postby Greater Valdosta » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Greater Valdosta has declared itself an entity in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Romania, and Hungary.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Greater Valdosta wrote:Greater Valdosta has declared itself an entity in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Romania, and Hungary.

Alliance Forged!

After the very recent birth of Greater Valdosta in the Balkans, our nation has forged a new alliance!
These two countries shall be united both in militaristic and economic terms from now on, and certainly we shall prosper! This bond shall be known as the Hazezan-Valdostan Pact, and embassies are now being set up in GV.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Greater Valdosta wrote:Greater Valdosta has declared itself an entity in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Romania, and Hungary.

OOC: Hungary is within UCPP borders.

Edit: Balkans have also been claimed, which means that all the nations you've claimed have already been taken, so unless you're ready for Civil War they're not an option.
Last edited by The United Central Prussian Powers on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreatestBanks
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby GreatestBanks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:10 pm

The Telegraph

GreatestBanks has recently developed a new city on th western coast of Alaska called Profitsville. It has a decent population of 300,000 as well as no property tax or sales tax. We encourage people to come this rapidly frowning city. We will keep you informed.
_[' ]_
Political Spectrum

Terran Equestria
Attaché

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Peace and War

Postby Terran Equestria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Atherton Tablelands Taken! TEAF moves upwards to Daintree!
A decisive victory resutling in the capture of almost 100 of the notorious "Queensland Kings" Gangsters, with Druk Yul volunteers. Now a stable coastline is established with the rest of the world. It is only a manner of time before the Scrapper Syndicate crumbles.

Pacific Trades Pact Summit/Give Peace a Chance!
A recent speech delivered by Chancellor Timotheus Sparks, at the World Economic Forum.
To the nations of the world: I give you this as a warning. For there to be peace on earth there must be a desire for peace. We have been fighting our own battles away from the politics of Europe and the world. The Terrans have no right to criticize nations far away. Yet for the sake of people everywhere I ask you this, not as Chancellor, not as a world leader, not even as myself or a representative of my people. This question will be asked as a human being, an inhabitant of the planet Earth. What are you doing? Some of us, our expanding our own interests. Hazerls, ironically enough the proponent of this "United Nations" is currently annexing parts of North Africa. Terran Equestria, is also guilty of this, for once we are done with uniting Australia and ousting the Scrappers, we plan on uniting the impovershed nations of the Pacific and Oceania under a single flag, our own. Such a process is called annexation. Two people, who share the same soil, the same culture, the same language, the same bloodline, shed their brothers blood over the quest of unity and cultural identity. Prussians, Valdostans, what makes you better than one another? What makes the people under the Scrapper influence any less than people under the Federation's influence? Yet we besiege and give them no mercy save for that of the desert. Death by dehydration and heat. All to gain a pile of sand with some "valuable minerals". We are all humans, all of us are guilty of one thing or another. But let our missions on this earth not be that of hiding our own mistakes, or pointing out others and condemning them for that. Let our mission instead be that redemption, that we prosper and help one another prosper despite our faults! So what are you doing, no what are you saying? Instead of the Rhine running red with the blood of humans, let there be a cry of "Ich bin ein Mensch! Wir Menschen sind! Wir sind alle Menschen!"
I am human! We are human! We are all human!

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:31 pm

NEWS

Answering to Terran Equestria-
Mr Sparks of Equestria has recently given a very true and moving speech in the WEF. Our Foreign Minister has given his answer:
Esteemed friend,
Your are very correct. We nations of the world must not only think of getting little territories, at the cost of hundreds of thousands of people. This is why our nation has proposed the UN, to help the normal people.
We, yes, have recently taken Mauritania and we are fighting in Western Sahara, but it is because we want to make those lands prosper, and in Mauritania our Armed Forces accidentallykilled three civilians with a grenade, whilst the locals slaughtered 600 Hazezan immigrants. So, you can see we don't want to destroy anything or anyone.

The UN-
The world is abuzz with talking about the creation of the United Nations. Many new countries, including Helensted and Nova Auraluxia, seem to want to participate, and debates are going on relentlessly for who shall host it.

Western Saharan War-
The war in Sahara, strangely, continues. Whilst Mauritania fell in less than a month, this smaller country has now been holding on for almost two. The local army is now trapped in a tight corner in its Southwestern zone, near the sea, where they are confronted by a chosen force of 100,000 soldiers, 35,000 Commando Fighters, 8,000 tanks, 10,000 armored vehicles and several artillery pieces.
From the sea, too, we attack the Saharans. Led by the looming vessel, the "HMS Destroyer", 15 ships of the Hazezan Imperial Navy are wrecking havoc in the enemy bases. We only started this when Field Marshal Longpaul was sure that no civilians remained.
Now, the Southern Guerrilleros aren't being used. A rough estimate says that around 78,000 of them have died either in the Civil War or in Northern Sahara (as they were used only then in this campaign).

Projek Man van Klim-
This project, from the united forces of the MHI (Moroccan Health Institute), the Science Ministry and the Defense Ministry, has made huge leaps forward. Volunteers, very well paid, undertake minor nervous system removals (usually only on a small part of the leg, and the system can be brought back) and then the appropriate equipment is placed over the zone. It is then tested to see what the man can feel.
As this whole project is to send men into war without them having the possibility of feeling pain, the scientists are always making the project better. We are now up to PMVK.013, in which a full adult leg can be "worked on", this removing the nervous system.
When PMVK will be ready for use, it will make soldiers endure wounds and survive longer on the battlefield.
As the Independent Hazerls is holding the brevet for the Projek Man van Klim (Project Man of Stone in the afrikaans language), any other country wanting to work on this project must pay a sum to the Independent Hazerls.

Creation of a New Force...
The Kalyan Force has been created. These are elite men from our Secret Services, form a lethal contract killer organization, which can be used by any world nations. Naturally, unless our government approves, they can't be used against any Hazezan entities, wether to kill or just terrorize.
If any nation is interested, please contact our government PRIVATELY, so as not to stir up any controversy.
The advantages of chosing the Kalyan Force is that they are very cheap, but lethal and professional.

Quadami-Alderney
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Quadami foundation

Postby Quadami-Alderney » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:49 am

Today new country is born!
Today in Sweden,Norway,Denmark,Estonia and Latvia was proclaimed Confederacy of Quadami-Alderney. This new country will focus on Internal peace.New president Nils Ushakovs want to create great country , and all Quadami-Alderneyians are supporting him.
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.59
"Let me speak from the bottom of my heart" - Vitaly Mutko
"It is possible to begome, became, become" - Laimdota Straujuma

Jewish and proud of it!This user is of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry but is an Agnostic. Confusing, huh?
V<-|->V If you are centrist, put this in your signature.

Greater Valdosta
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

GV

Postby Greater Valdosta » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 am

Today Greater Valdosta has been born in European Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Moldova.

Seventh Oblivion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Reaching Out

Postby Seventh Oblivion » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:09 am

DAILY NEWS

New University Opened in Ontario

This morning, thousands of citizens gathered to watch the opening of the Ontario Institute for Engineering and Technology (O.I.E.T]. This is the largest University to be built in the country and is projected to provide a remarkable amount of education for new students. Costing around 10.9 Billion Klazoni, the University may be the largest in the world at 10,892 acres.

The front of the University, only a fragment of the actual thing.

Mexico Under Control

Mexico has been conquered even further as Oblivionic Forces charge the cities and towns. All Mexican civilians are being protected as the country is captured around them. Government officials have also reassured people that their military is not harming Mexicans at all, they are just flattening any opposing forces. So far, 5,000 casualties have been recorded, and over 30,000 thousand casualties for Mexican Armed Forces. The invasion is going well.
The Mexican Government may have to give up if casualty numbers get to high.

The 6th Jet Squadron continuing scout runs for defensive outposts. Photo taken by another jet.

Brutal Training Complex Opened Near Lake Superior

Military bases near Lake Superior have constructed a training course so difficult that people have nicknamed it "The Nightmare". The following is a list of the various tasks that must be completed in order to pass the course. The Badge of Bravery and Determination is rewarded to people who finish the course the fastest.

Task 1: The Run

What you see here is the part of the 15 mile run along the coast.

Task 2: The Climb

This is the Climb, designed to take all of the energy out of the soldiers. The wall was built on the side of the training complex HQ. It stands at 40 meters and has been reported to be the hardest task.

Task 3: The Swim

Once they have finished that, if they manage to, they will be transported to Lake Superior. They must swim 5 miles into the lake, and then turn back. A medical boat will follow them in case they have a problem, but once they are fixed, they must continue the course. The whole swim is 10 miles, this training task was designed to help the weaker swimmers over come any issues in the water, and to increase strength.

Task 4: The Hunt

The Hunt is the final task for the soldiers, anyone to complete this will be picked up and transported to the medical center for evaluation. It consists of a hunt within the miles and miles of woodland. A team/squad of 4 soldiers will be randomly placed into the trees, they must work together to avoid being hunted by the 25 man team of hunters. This task can go on for days at a time as the struggle for soldiers grows ever stronger. They are supplied with basic things like a compass, a klaxon, four bottles of water and clothing. (May be different for certain groups.) The objective is to survive for three days in the woods without being captured by the hunters, once the time is up, they must reach the end of the woods and sound a klaxon, this is when an instructor will pick them up.

The Finish

After they exit the medical checkup, they are taken to the ceremonial grounds, where they recieve there promotion and medals. Once the ceremony is finished, they await the others to come back. In the case that a soldier becomes seriously injured, they can sound the klaxon and an instructor will be on the scene within minutes.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:39 am

Der Große Internationale under construction!

Der Große Internationale, or The Great International, is a building planned by UCPP architects, and under construction by thousands of the UCPP unemployed, putting them to work on public works. The building will be on a 2x2km neutral stretch of land officially recognized as an international protectorate outside of Berlin, while the official host has yet to be recognized King Gustav IV had this to say

It is important that we do this now, and take initiative, as this public work has already put 12,000 people back into employment, and it is important to recognize that this meeting of nations is more significant than the world, it shall be about solving our own issues as well.

The Building:
Aerial: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3394/3529 ... 8f4e_o.jpg
Internal: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qTEf_awTads/T ... 1%255D.jpg

Der Große Autobahn!

A 900 Mile long road/railway line is being constructed between Konigsberg and Paris to signify the bond formed between Helensted and the UCPP as their enmities are put to the past, and they share a fruitful future. Furthermore, the work is to be built by both nations' un-employed to put them back into the work sector.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Central Prussian Powers » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:54 am

Seigfried Mk. II armour under development!

The initial Seigfried armour is currently being upgraded to further support the Beowulf line of Super-Soldiers. The armour will not only boast increased protection, but will also include several new features including:

- Built in Night Vision, Range-Finders, and other useful utilities
- A self destruct to prevent the capture of any suits
- Additional support in the increase of strength, boasting an almost 72% increase from the Mk. I Seigfried DTK pattern.

The upgrade comes in the face of increased spending and development of the public sector in the UCPP, while the armour is upgrade work with the Helenstedian government on improving the armaments of the Beowulf continues.

An image of the Mk. I Seigfried: http://www.papercraftsquare.com/wp-cont ... rcraft.jpg

An Image of the Mk. II Seigfried: http://s6.pikabu.ru/post_img/2014/03/29 ... 607058.jpg

The initial Seigfried Mk. I armour is up for limited sale to any nations interested.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents