NATION

PASSWORD

I'll Find It (MT-SciFi, OCC, TG to Join)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

I'll Find It (MT-SciFi, OCC, TG to Join)

Postby Vadia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm

IC

The following is a based off 22nd Parallel canon, according to NTA canon.
At the edge of the Borderlands, where the 22nd Parallel meets its neighboring countries, a massive wall stands, stretching the entire border and fully enclosing the 22nd Parallel. The wall, known to the people as The Black Wall, is nearly 30 feet high and 20 feet thick. It is constructed of steel-reinforced cement and has 2 inches of steel armor plating on both sides. The armor is laquered black, hence the namesake. The wall was designed and put in place to keep neighboring armies out of the 22nd Parallel, however this is an outdated function.

The 22nd Parallel was a close allly of Aleckandor and a distant ally of the NTA. They haven't spoken much and their clouded history raises many questions. The wall around their nation and the rumors of wasteland that is healing from nuclear fire is all that others know about their lands. Pictures of Ural trucks, a reasonable idea of their diet and weaponry. This is all Fredrick Gitus knows, as he goes on a trip inside the nation to find the second thing that is calling to him. The first was found in the wastelands of Aleckandor, the borders full of cultists and raiders. After three long years of looking, he is eager to find the second object before he loses what youth he has left as a man in his 40s.

Guidlines

Please provide a bio here, even if you have already been approved for this Rp. Consider weight and survivalist. In the setting you will be placed inside one of two or more Jeeps, each one a seperate party trying to make it in the setting. The below will be the motivations of your character most likely.

Inside the nation lies a culture that no one else has seen ever, as far as anyone knows. Collectors, scientists, and historians are incredibly interested in getting more infomation or perhaps artifacts.

Some people are down on their luck and want to see if their is any money there to make, perhaps a few old rifles to sell.

The religious wish to convert or set up shrines.

Thrill seekers want to risk it all and experiance something, explores want to know the truth.

All of these and more might go along with Fredrick, wether they pay him or he pays them.

Further Advice

Put down pictures or descriptions of your firearms here. I will consult websites and figure out how this is going to work. The Jeeps will only carry people, some excess cooking supplies. water, and lots of fuel. Bring your own ammo, weapons, food, and clothing.

Put your profile in spoilers.

How not to die

Don't bring stupid weapons, don't use characters with unrealistic motivations, don't piss off the other characters too much, consider that your character won't be bathing much, and remember as many little details as possible.

If you toss a grenade and forget to pull the pin, the grenade is not going to go off.

If you have a 17 year old with no combat experience throw a grenade, it's not likely to land exactly where you want it to.

If you mess up, I will roll D20 and if you get a 1 you will die.
Last edited by Vadia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Dakling
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakling » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 pm

rp info!!

name- Dick Little

appearance- 20yo, 6'0, has messy brown hair, sorta tanned and very eccentric

role- explorer

equiptment- Twin revolvers, a long range hunting rifle, a messenger bag with his assorted journals and a Aauralian map, and his trench coat with a palm leaf cowboy hat and round sunglasses

backstory, born in the mountains in the former Daklingian Communist Republic, Dick;s family was enslaved in a work camp for his father planning a a capitalist rebellion. After escaping to the Confederacy of the Llamaland on the Daklingian Island, he led the student portion of the unification protests that led to the formation of the United States of Dakling. He soon after dropped out of school to explore Auralia

The Tomanian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

MUH RP INFOR APPLICATION THING

Postby The Tomanian Reich » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Name: Hubertus Beukemann
Bio:Born to Harald and Heike Beukemann he had a pretty standard and stable. His father was an engineer and his mother was a stay at home mother like most other married women. When he was 18 he went to college to study anthropology but quit after a year and at age 19 join the army. He served with distinction for 15 years and fought in many different conflicts, was a part of the elite 552. Panzergrenadier Divsion "Reichssturm", and even earned the Knight's Cross of The Iron Cross. He had achieved the rank of Stabsfeldwebel and after 15 years of service he was offered a place in the Reichssicherheitsdienst(RSD) due to a recommendation from an RSD Agent who's life he had saved. He became a RSD field agent with the rank of Sturmscharführer. He was given orders to join some expedition going beyond this place called "The Black Wall" collect intel and anything of value and report back.
Physical and Medical Details
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Blood Type: O
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 185 lbs
Equipment
Clothing: Tomanian Military Uniform with no markings and a Field Cap and a Knight's Cross worn around his neck.(This is what the field cap looks like https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.R5AadYY ... h=300)
Weapons: SIG 552 Commando and HK USP
Ammo: 8 Magazines for SIG 552 3 Magazines for USP, 5extra magazines for 552 in pack
Food: Enough MREs to last for a week or so should he get lost, 2 Canteens of water
Other stuff: Phone, GPS, compass, sleeping bag, tent, gun cleaner, grease for guns, multitool, journal, laptop, survival knife, toothbrush and tooth paste, mess kit, and case for his Knight's Cross.
Last edited by The Tomanian Reich on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
signature

Willyberg
Secretary

Founded: Dec 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

22nd Parallel RP Character Application

Postby Willyberg » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 am

It wouldn't let me title the spoiler, I was going to title it "My character :D" but oh well.
There is a lot to read, so be careful lol
Age:17 years old, which is considered an adult in Kaito's home country (Hatsune).
Appearance:
-An obvious extrovert, loves to be around people. He is an easy guy to talk to. He won't mess with you if you don't mess with him. He is very compassionate.
-He's Asian. He has brown hair, squinted brown eyes, tanned skin. His skin is tanned because of spending lots of time outside and because of his Asian heritage.
-6'1 (tall for a 17 year old).
-He has a lean and muscular body, good build. Lifts weights and does lots of cardio.
-Weights 181 lbs.
Religion/Personal Beliefs:
-He is Buddhist, but he doesn't believe in heaven or hell. He was raised to be a Buddhist by his parents.
-He practices his own version of Buddhism. It's not Zen, Theravadan, or any of the other branches of Buddhism. He believes in Karma, so he tries to do his best in being kind to others. What comes around goes back around.
-He is also Taoist. He believes in going with the flow, and being kind to others.
-He uses Buddhist methods such as meditation to clear his mind and calm down.
-He is an atheist.
-Even though he believes in being kind to others, he is not afraid to use self-defense against attackers. He has had to fight and sometimes kill people to protect himself, his family, and his friends. He doesn't like fighting or killing people, but he understands that sometimes there is no other way to protect himself or his family.
Experience:
-Learned Muy Thai and Pencak Silat from his father. He is very good at fighting, and has pretty much mastered both martial arts forms. His father learned both martial arts styles from the training in the Hatsunean military.
-His father taught him how to shoot when he was 4.
-Has had to fight multiple people in the slums to survive.
-Has killed 2 people before in self defense. The first time was with an M1911, and the second time was with his Muy Thai training.
-Has gone hungry before multiple times before the Hatsunean government introduced rations to the slums.
-Has been in fighting competitions for money. He's won 6 fights and lost 2.
-Knows 6 different languages fluently, and was in the process of learning Tomanian. He spoke Auralian, Hatsunean, Willanian, Vadian, Veridian, and Aramythian. He learned them from his father, since the Hatsunean military requires you to know at least 5 different languages. (His father knew 11). Kaito and his father practiced speaking them by having conversations in the languages everyday.
Equipment:
-His big backpack used for school.
-His old duffel bag.
-His old satchel bag.
-A hat with "Family is Everything" sown over the front.
-His father's old military canteen.
-An old compass, doesn't have anything special about it.
-Black bandana.
-Binoculars that he got for his 15th birthday.
-Cheap sunglasses, but they work.
-Goggles to keep water and dust out of his eyes incase anything happens.
-A few spare changes of clothes.
-Deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.
-His father's old all-purpose boots. They've still got a few years left in them if they're taken care of.
-Cheap gardening gloves, but they still work in protecting his hands.
-Food. Specifically protein bars, canned food, whatever the government will donate to their ghetto.
-11 matches and an almost unused lighter.
-His smart phone that has a camera. He has a portable charger, but his charger uses AA batteries.
-7 AA batteries gathered from around the house. They will keep the flashlight and charger alive for a few weeks.
-Flashlight that is powered by AA batteries.
-My father's old gas mask. It hasn't been used in a long time, and he doesn't know if it works, but he'd rather be safe than sorry. 3 filters.
-His father's old MP-443 Grach with 4 clips total. (His father worked for the military at one point, and was given the pistol). Has a holster that keeps the gun on his chest for quick access. There are 23 small tally marks engraved on the side.
"Dad must've done some things while he was in the special forces.", Kaito says to himself while he examines his father's gun. He's known how to shoot ever since he was 5, his father taught him how.
-His father's dagger, the blade is 6 inches.
-A multitool that he got for his 13th birthday.
Backstory/Why he's going:
His mother, Aiko, has cancer and is stuck in the hospital. They can't pay for their hospital bills, and the recession makes the situation way worse. They're desperate for money, and since no one is hiring, Kaito decided that he's going to try and look for loot and things to make money off of while he's in the 22nd Parallel.
Another reason he wants to go is because he's always wondered what was behind the wall. He's a very adventurous person, and is excited to go on the expedition.
Kaito's father had to convince him to go into the 22nd Parallel.
~the convo~
Kaito and his father were sitting down and eating breakfast together as usual.
"I heard that a team is going past the wall and into the 22nd Parallel. Something about communicating with the other side.", Kaito's father says as he puts jelly on toast.
Kaito Amori looked over at his father, not believing him.
"Dad, no one has gone past the wall in years. It's probably just another hoax."
"Well, this time it isn't. There is a man named Fredrick Gitus that is recruiting some people for the expedition. There is definitely money in there to be made..",
Mr. Amori looks at Kaito, wondering if he'll take the hint. His wife and Kaito's mother has cancer, and they are way behind on their hospital bills. They needed to make $22,000, and quickly.
"Dad, I could die out there. You think that the 22nd Parallel is just going to let us go in there and do nothing about it?"
Mr. Amori thinks about it for a second, and looks back at his son.
"The 22nd Parallel has been isolated for years. The team will look after you, and you won't get hurt. Just stick with the team and you'll be fine. We NEED this money. You NEED to do this, for your mother. I hate to send you out there, believe me. But we need to make the money so we can get better treatment for Aiko. You won't be gone for long. I won't be able to go with you though.."
Mr. Amori looked down at the ground for a minute, feeling guilty that he's letting his son go into the unknown without him.
He looked up at Kaito,"I can't. You know that I have diabetes and you remember what happened in the war.", Mr. Amori stared down at his prosthetic leg with a disappointed look on his face,"I won't be able to catch up with you guys, I'll just slow you down. I also have to be here for your mother. I'm sorry..
I'll give you my Grach to take with you. You know what to do with it. It has 4 full clips, make them count, okay?".
Kaito looked at his father with a serious look on his face,"I understand. I'll only use it if I have to, I don't want another incident like that happening again.." (he's referring to an incident from his childhood).
Kaito was scared but he knew that his father wouldn't be a good addition to the team. He knew that he had to do this. He could see the desperation in his father's eyes. The economy was in a recession lately, and it seemed like their best bet on making money quickly. He used to work at 3 part-time jobs, but he got laid off from all of them when the recession hit. The war between Hatsune and French Bavaria hit Hatsune's economy hard, and things weren't getting better. His father worked as an architect, but he was laid off too and was looking for a job.
"Okay. I'll do it. I'll pack some things and I'll contact Mr. Gitus."
Kaito was scared, but he was also extremely excited for the expedition ahead. Ever since he was 12, he had always thought about what the 22nd Parallel was like beyond the wall. He is a very curious person.
Last edited by Willyberg on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I'll get right back to you shortly.

Aramythia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aramythia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:16 am

Name: Skilio Riffin - Male, Right-Handed, 26 y/o, 5'11", 157 lbs, grayish-blue eyes, long, shoulder-length black hair.

Appearance: Wearing green vest over long-sleeved shirt. Vest has two chest pockets, and two regular pockets. He's wearing cargo pants and Timberland Boots, and sometimes wears his Forest Boonie.

Behavior: Animist Realist, 90 IQ, Quiet

School/Work/Home: Exploration Degree at Mysteria University, works at the Aramythian Exploration Society (AES), 178,000 Aramythian Dollars per year, lives in apartment in Upper West Mysteria

Equipment
In one bag:
Sleeping Bag, Batteries, Water Bottle, Mess Kit, Can stove
Binoculars, Magnifying Glass, Camera, SD Cards, Flashlight, Matches, Magnifying Glass
Paper, Pencils, Compass
Extra shirts, pants, underwear and socks
Medkit, Bug Repellent, Painkillers, Water Cleaners, Burner
Meat Tins, Pickles, Wild Food Handbook

On his belt:
Matches, Notebook, Pencils, Machete, Glock, Extra Ammo, Map of surrounding area

In his pockets:
Bug Repellent, Small Telescope, Beef Jerky, Satellite Phone, Bandages, Multi-Tool

Backstory: Graduating from the University of Mysteria when he was 24 with a degree in exploration, Skili is a man from Canopial, Aramythia. He has his own group of geeky friends that occasionally make memes for fun. He is connected to the internet, but often doesn't talk to people in reality.

Skili thinks that adventuring through the 22nd Parallel is his first chance to experience the field. He plans to return home with lots of information about the nation, including artifacts, wildlife, goods, etc.
Last edited by Aramythia on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Background Nation of Aramythia
I came, I saw, I left
This is a box.

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Éydëhnn Vôldtzyr - "Through The Perilous Parallel"

Postby Aleckandor » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Name: Éydëhnn Vôldtzyr [Pronounced 'EH - DEN | VOLT - SIR']

Race: Full Maeflowuhran (Gray-Skinned Human Being)

Religion: Nhukahnaist; Adherent To The Yervhennian Nhukahnaio Faith

Ethnic Identity: Bentusian-Aleckandorean Of Vrasti-Nellechite Stock

National Affiliation: Dual Citizen Of Both The Aleckandorean Confederacy [By Naturalization] & The Technocratic Republic Of Bentusia [By Birth]

Occupation: Freelance Mercenary Warrior, International Bounty Hunter-Killer, & Private Adventurist (Former Sergeant In The Grand Aleckandorean Marine Legion's Order VIII)

Behavioral Traits: Overall, Eydehnn is calm, humble, and stoic - even under fire. He is also something of a soldierly intellectual, well-versed in a vast array of strategic, political, and cross-cultural knowledge. He believes his purpose in life is to wander the most dangerous and unknown regions of the Known Metaverse as a noble gun-for-hire, getting paid in currency or material compensation, deadly thrills, and the satisfaction that comes with dispensing justice for the impoverished and/or oppressed of the dark parts of the world.

Backstory & Background:

Eydehnn Voldtzyr was born in the year 1988 on the island nation of Bentusia, which was discovered and settled in 1906 by escaped Nord Yervhennian slaves who hijacked the Lintinyan trading convoy they were held captive on. The boy grew up in an extremely rigid national community based upon rigorous advanced education and societal merit, a result of the fact that The Technocratic Republic Of Bentusia's political foundations and baseline economic structure were all constructed with the help of a now-lost secretive superpower entity of the day. From the moment children could learn to talk, they were forced by both their families and the state to try and absorb as much knowledge and develop as many talents as much as possible. As with all his other fellow youths by the time he entered 5th Grade, he partook in the traditional compulsory testing course - the Bentusian Career Aptitude Examination, better known as the ApEx - that pushed all academic, physical, and emotional limits in order to decide each and every Bentusian's path in civilized life forever. After 5th Grade came to a close, the ApEx ended as well, and young Eydehnn received a score that qualified him best to be a 'Non-Commissioned Soldier' or 'Private Military Contractor'; this subsequently led to him becoming a National Army Cadet at Future Warrior Academy No. 16 - where an educational and martial training experience that lasted for the rest of his adolescence transpired. When he came of age, he joined the Bentusian National Army's Land Section as part of the 10th Standalone Ranger Battalion.

However, he was disappointed in the fact that the Bentusian government did not pursue overseas actions that would make his service as quite as exciting or fulfilling as he had initially hoped for. On the most personal of levels, the number one thing he desired out of his career path was the chance for a dangerous adventure. Unfortunately for him, the Technocratic Republic did not develop the necessary ideological backbone to warrant sending its brave troops into battle against villainous tyrants, nor did aforementioned tyrants really care much for Bentusia anyhow. It was a glum situation for Private First Class Voldtzyr. But in 2010, just right after he had declined an officers' commission and opted for an honorable discharge, he resolved to travel to and fight for the Aleckandorean Confederacy - the young but overwhelmingly powerful nation that had destroyed the Lintinyan slavers' rule on Nord Yervhenn and began methodically exporting its hardy brand of democracy and justice across the globe by by either shrewd diplomacy or force. He soon gained naturalized citizenship and traveled to Dutilos where he enlisted straightaway in ranks of the the Marine Legion's Order VIII.

By the time he had left service in late 2014, Eydehnn was a seasoned Aleckandorean expeditionary warrior who had several tours throughout the majestic chainlands of Jinwoy, the hellhole that was Frasier in Cazonia, and all across the Yellow Ocean and Eastern Europeia against Corporate Nipponese forces in the Confederacy's longest declared state of hostilities with another nation-state to date. He has survived through countless odds in the heat of battle and always felt he had been doing the right thing in each and every operation he participated in, which finally culminated in him deciding to cash in on his official military career and become a freelance mercenary to wander throughout the Metaverse at capricious whim like he had always wanted when he was young. His spontaneous presence through multiple international contracts has already affected several geopolitically isolated regions of the globe, the most notable of these being his spectacular termination of a notorious oceanic druglord in the lawless and corrupt Dzorskyllian Island Empire to a series of daring slave manumission raids on the southern coasts of the racist Zeldrinese Concern. Many who know of him through either rumor or first-hand experience often call former Sergeant Voldtzyr by the alias of "The One-Man Marine Legion", because his profound adroitness as a gunman and his astute ability to use all sorts of explosives or combat vehicles make him almost literally an entire fighting force incarnate in just one man; not only his legendary reputation as a warrior earned him that nickname though, for he accepts contracts more through an objective moral basis than he does for pay or some other compensation for the hazards involved in putting his life on the line in faraway lands.

Eydehnn's newest contract finds himself working once more with the Aleckandorean Confederal Governance he had gladly fought for officially in the recent past, though this time, he's getting paid more and through indirect channels. His current employer is that of Dr. Frāyzüwr from the Ózhāydyn Kaezökk Tzè Xēnhêss Yídaerck [Research Institute Of Primordial Origin], or OKXY - a special governmental archaeological society dedicated to on-site historical study, documentation, exploration, and artifact recovery (sometimes through covert force). The mission he has been given by the good Doctor, a former Marine himself and a friend of Eydehnn, is to accompany the team being assembled by the enigmatic Vadian male spiritualist individual Frederick Gitus (whom of which, already contacted Voldtzyr privately beforehand) as they venture out into the of The 22nd Parallel, a perilous country of nigh barren nuclear wastes that has recently become virtually silent in the affairs of the greater world despite having some of its strongest economic and military ties with the farthest outposts of the Aleckandorean Confederacy; like some other members of the caravan heading past the Black Wall, Eydehnn's task is to scout the Wasteland and other areas of intellectual interest to either photograph pre-holocaust civilization and/or bring back as much tangible antique treasures as he can (a photo of something new/interesting grants him an additional $8000 NSD to his full contract pay from the Doctor, an actual artifact brought back is worth another $16000 individually). Besides this, he also has a secondary objective which is to find out what is currently happening in Parallelian politics and society for Aleckandorean intelligence to better understand their already-mysterious ally, and also to help protect Gitus and his other fellow adventurers to help them on their own individual quests and find out more about them.

Appearance & Attributes:
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 189 lbs.
  • Blood Type: O-
  • Eydehnn has a well-conditioned yet lean general physiological build.
  • Slate gray skin (as mentioned before), with golden eyes and silver white hair.
  • His hair is short and straight, and he also has a clean-shaven face at all times.
  • Skilled with a variety of infantry weapons systems, almost all explosives, and many vehicles - including some helicopters.
  • As a result of Côtheorph martial arts training, is an agile close quarters fighter with his own arms, own legs, and most blades or blunt hitting objects.
  • Able to provide sufficient first-aid for wounded allies both during and after engagements.
  • Possesses adequate geographical knowledge, as well as politico-cultural sensitivies and linguistic talents, which would make him a good guide for Gitus & Co. to have on their expedition through The Armed Republic Of The 22nd Parallel.
Equipment:

~ WEAPONS & AMMUNITION ~
+1 Personally Customized AK-74M Assault Rifle [Non-Collapsable Stock, Modifiable Composite Iridium & Chrome-Lined Heavy Barrel, External Paint Scheme (Matte Black Muzzle, Receiver, & Stock; Dark Navy Blue Handguard & Pistol Grip)]
+2 Aleckandorean ET-5/6 Tactical 9 mm. Handguns
+1 Aleckandorean Raikyrr-108 Combat Stun Blade
+4 LY1002 Hellsbreath Thermobaric Hand Grenades
+4 60-Round AK-74M Detachable Casket Magazines (5.45X39 mm. Russian Ballistic Hollow-Point Ammunition)
+5 30-Round AK-74M Detachable Box Magazines (6.74X42 mm. Aleckandorean Armor-Piercing Ammunition)
+8 15-Round ET-5/6 Pistol Magazines (9 mm. Parabellum Ammunition)

~ JOURNEY ITEMS & PERSONAL ARTICLES ~
+1 Large Bronze Yellow Synthetic Zip-Up Windbreaker W/H Thin Hood
+1 Light Ceramic Armor Vest W/H Frontal Ammunition Pouches & Grenade Satchels
+3 White V-Neck Undershirts
+2 Black Leather Waistline Pistol Holsters
+2 Pairs Of Khaki Corduroy Trousers
+1 Pair Of Brownish-Beige Mamba Tactical Boots
+1 Stretchable Synthetic Fabric Knapsack W/H Several Button-Down Outer Compartments
+1 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray-Can
+1 Shaving Razor
+1 Toothbrush
+2 Toothpaste Tubes
+2 5-Inch Square Mirror Shards
+1 Drum Water Canteen
+1 ADP.13523 Nibiru Long-Range Encrypted Satellite Phone (For Communicating With OKXY Contracting Superiors)
+1 Generic Medium-Broadband Radio (For Communicating With Gitus & Co.)
+1 Blawesome Exciplex 3.5 Mobile Smartphone
+1 Grand Aleckandorean Marine Legion Khêlnhár-3434 Computerized Binocular Telescope AKA 'Binocucom'
+1 Handheld Geiger Counter
+1 Portable Battery-Charging Device
+1 Portable USB Data-Drive
+1 USB Charging & Connection Cable
+5 Large AA Batteries
+1 ADP.6122 Equinox Multi-Filter Police/Military Gas Mask
+1 Set Of Metallic Eating Utensils
+5 One-Minute Chemically-Heated Aleckandorean Trooper Meal Cans Of Nord Yervhennian Ground Meat W/H Türísmyss Yellow Rice & Graegóh Mushrooms
+6 Generic Energy, Protein, & Vitamin Bars
+2 Packs Of Dried Mango Slices
+1 Emergency Blood Transfusion Kit
+2 Rolls Of Cauterizing Bandages
+10 Morphine Syrettes
+3 Bottles Of Septradonex Radiation Contamination Prevention Tablets [Potassium Iodide W/H Dextrose Supplement]
+6 Auto-Injectors Of Antiprezedium (Aleckandorean Universal Rabid Humanoid/Meta-Zomboid Contact Disinfection Serum)
+1 Wad Of $2100 NSD (For Use As Universally Accepted & Exchangeable Banknotes W/H Military Officials Or City-Dwellers)
+3 Small Pocket Journals
+2 Mechanical Pencils
+1 Civil Utility Multi-Tool
Last edited by Aleckandor on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Since we are buddies and you have a good format that I can't top, might as well use it. Consider this flattery.

Name: [i]Frederick Gitus [Pronounced FRED-ER-ICK, GIT-US]

Race Fenostrum Mutt

Religion: Illumien, New Way, Post-Seth

Ethnic Identity: Mutt, Master Race of Mud Blood, Neo-Terran

National Affiliation: Citizen of all NTA Member nations

Occupation: Seeker, Piligrum of the Enlightened One, Hardcore Radical

Backstory & Background: Frederick was ten when a sizable portion of the nation was nuked. He was 14 when the second Han War ended with the nuking of the enemy Imperial Palace. He was 15 when the coup happened and was just old enough to join the conscripts, when the counter-coup happened. After so many years trying to just make it one more day and then watching everything fall apart as if they had lost both wars, Frederick lost it when the counter-coup happened. Remembering the stories of martyrs during both the wars, that injected themselves with chemical cocktails and then went on a rampage; he attempted the same process during boot camp. Just minutes after news of the coup began, he was already messing around in the medical supplies. That night, Frederick with most of his training completed; killed six different loyalists to the coup regime. After waking up 20 hours later at a hospital, he heard that his actions started a chain reaction of loyalist uprisings. This however was countered by a cultist counter-uprising, one that was angry over the death of the "False Emperor".

Fredrick didn't have the chance to gamble with his life again, but was stuck protecting the hospital that fixed him. With his rifle, some gas, some bottles, some medical masks, and other various; gear he started another one man war against The Cult. Fredrick saved several captives and started a flaming blockade that kept a cultist swarm at bay. He was reinforced by the "Black Hand", who adopted him into their ranks out of respect for his attempts to reflect their legends. Fredrick had an unharmed body after the war, but was still very mentally hurt after the war. Treatment and medical practices were put into place to help him, and so far they have been a success. After years of nothing happening that was worth his units time, he left to find something that he felt was calling to him. Three years later after leaving to the Aleckandor outlands, he has found a very special religous artifact; but because in a sealed case he has no idea what it was. He took a short break back at home, hearing about the sacrifices of Seth the Prophet, sleeping with some wonderful women, and getting whatever gear his nation could spare him.

Now he is close to the 22nd Parallel, ready to find another symbol of glorious belief.

Behavioral Traits: Frederick is a survivor, a strong and rough man with a kind heart. He feels that his people treat others better then those he has known and as such prefers the company of his own people. He spends lots of time staring out into the distance, planning or perhaps praying with his eyes open. Frederick is a mostly quiet man, but he enjoys talking about the people he grew up with or his upbringing. On the other flip-side, Fredrick reads and listens a lot so that he can memorize as much information about the outside world as he can. As a single 41 year old man, Fredrick wishes he was married and had kids by now; but his lifestyle has made that very hard to actually make happen.

Appearance & Attributes:
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 220 pounds
  • Blood Type: AB+
  • Frederick has a rough and tanned body, that is mostly built around raw strength. He works out his joints just enough to keep them intact and per
  • His body used to be a little pale, but is now tan. Hair is brown, Eyes are green-blue Hazel
  • His hair was short, but his years of "Operating" have left it looking like a skater/hippie mix. His beard is a little thick and his mustache blends into it.
  • FAMAS, M14, AK series, and a handful of various handguns are what he knows how to use.
  • Frederick practices "Rifle Combat", which involves bayoneting, beating, bashing, and shoving with his rifle. This was of course taught by his military experience and training. He also has some understanding of "Crush", which revolves around twisting joints, breaking bones, and inflicting great pain on his enemy. This was something he learned some of over his years.
  • Frederick knows enough about medical technique to do first-aid, sterilize wounds, pop bones back into place, and recognize various stimulants.
  • Frederick only speaks "The Trade Language" and "Trade Sign Language". However, he can read lips very well and understands a lot of code speak.
Equipment:

` GEAR

Vadian 1984 issue goggles
Surplus Advanced Combat Helmet, Green
Breathing Mask, Salvaged
Vadian Peacekeeper Vest
Kacki, Reinforced with Knee-padding
Green T-shirts Silk/Cotton/Flax blend
Lyras Mamba Combat Boots
Two Water Canteens on hip

~ WEAPONS & AMMUNITION ~
+1 CR-42V, 7.62x39 Advanced AK system with BARs, 17inch barrel folding-solid M16ish stock, and Soviet model flashider
+2 Studded gloves
+1 KBAR Bayonet/Combat Knife
+8 30 round box plastic magazines

~ JOURNEY ITEMS & PERSONAL ARTICLES ~
+1 Poncho for rain, folded and in packet
+3 Shirts
+3 Kackis
+2 Soap Bars
+3 Cheap Toothbrush
+1 Packet of Floss
+1 Military-Grade Phone
+9 NTA Model MREs
+8 Tiger Milk Bars
+2 Cauterizing Packet
+20 Titanium-Ruby Rings
+Shovel
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Veridi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:42 am

RP application c:
And Character

Physical
Name: Touri Sidno
A 17 year old right-handed Asian male, with a medium build and 149 lb weight. Graysish-Hazel eyes and fairly disorganized black hait long enough to go down to the lower neck. Height of 5'8.
Wears A lightweight night-blue sweater and black sweatpants. Sweater has two large open side-pockets and sweatpants has two large open pockets. Wears a large grey t-shirt. Uses Velcro-strap black sneakers

Behavior and Personality
118 IQ, Extroverted-Introvert. Compassionate, Adventurous, fairly righteous. Understanding and consoling. Intelligent and mature when needed. Calm and humble at times but seeks self-excitement. Intellectual who seeks new knowledge on the world and cultures around him. Can be very mature but tends to be relaxed when the situation does not call for such. This will be his first adventure, and while he will always be a citizen of the Capital of Veridi, Touri is hunting for his direction in the world and seeking excitement. He is not new to the idea of tragedy or killing and will do what the situation calls for, but with a mix of his morals, planning and intelligence. He is known to help those in need at times and serve justice to those who are in the greatest need at times.

Occupations
SWAT 32nd Unit Member, Assistant Librarian, Prominent Volunteer. Wanderer.

Backstory
Orphaned and raised by the state as a child, Touri Sidno is a quiet, reserved, intelligent and honorable person for most of his life for those who don’t really know him. “What a shame really, I even heard he dropped out of school. He was one of the best in Araspa, the Capital Province!” For those who know him, Touri craves excitement and action but is full of compassion and devotion to what he believes him… as soon as he makes up his mind. To the Republic of Veridi SWAT Teams, the quiet seventeen-year old is one of the best drafted recruits they ever had.
Touri Sidno was enrolled in an average school, earning exceptional grades, despite being seen usually alone and being bullied by a lot of people for being so intelligent and not fashion-forward. He got into an elite specialized high school for his Freshman and Sophomore year and worked a job at a library for a 15,670 NS Dollar Salary (12,356 Veridian Iros). He vigorously volunteered his weekends at hospitals, orphanages, and parks, or did temp-work at warehouses, merchants and offices for some extra money in addition to his library job. His high-school specialized in technical education, and Touri earned official Department of Labor certifications for Design and Drafting for Production and Basic Electronic Circuitry, in addition to being a stellar english, history and biology student.
As his second year in high school rolled by, Touri was immensely tired of being tied down by a stressful education and constant bullying and dropped out through the GHADIS program. The Government Honors Assisted Dropout and Integration Program is a higher path of dropout in which the government gives you a rigorous series of exams to prove your intelligence. Upon passing these exams, as well as a Civil Exam and many nights of certifications testing, Touri was allowed to drop out and passed through two levels of high school as well. Touri was also registered as a full conditional adult (no sex, alcohol or cigarettes). However, the GHADIS program and the regular dropout program would require Touri to get a job at a government regulative, political or public service agency, building, facility, office or program...which his Library job at the Araspa Capital Library already qualified him for. He also had to commit a minimum of thirty days to either the police, SWAT or military in 5-day-consecutive service terms, though the times there can be served were negotiable.
As a fully fledged adult, Touri’s annual salary at the Capitol Library was raised to 47.000 NSD, or 37,600 Veridian Iros. He applied for the SWAT backup teams, and received intermediate-advanced special weapons and basic-intermediate special tactics training and scouting-intelligence training. Touri’s assignment to SWAT-32 unit would bring him the excitement and service he dreamed of. The most active unit, Touri put his intelligence and training to use and quickly rose from backup member to Squad Secondary Lieutenant. He has been responsible for the capture of over a dozen crime bosses, and his improvisation and intelligence gathering, combined with a spirit of enthusiasm, has caused a great reduction in organized crime within the capitol. He is an inspiration to his 7-person unit, and has propelled 32nd Squad from an average SWAT unit to what many in the Capitol say “The SpecOps of Araspa”
Touri has not even lost his compassionate side, though. Among making new friends with orphaned children, hospital victims and recovering patients, and his library and SWAT teams, he has remained committed to serving ordinary people going through rough times, or growing up.

Why go?
Touri's heard of the rumors around the 22nd Parallel for a while now. Crime in Aspara has been on an intense decline and the SWAT has been called on less and less. Touri has finished his mandatory SWAT service requirements and has gone extra miles beyond what was required for it. An adventurous spirit mixed with training in a now elite force in the Capital has left Touri longing for something to do.
He began shopping for outdoor gear
Training in survival tactics in the woods
Preparing a vast amount of the knowledge he knew
And then, he began to hear more about the lands north of the 22nd parallel besides "it's a land nobody knows about". Apparently there's going to be an expedition up there. Apparently, there's treasure up there too, and a civilization (or its remains) that has been hidden away for such a vast period of time. Touri wants to learn more about himself, this new wasteland and the people who are going up there. Hopefully he can be useful, and hopefully he can befriend or ally with them.
He consulted the Veridian SWAT command about this, and they approved unanimously. They also let President Veridi Yu-Sen and the Department of Defense know. So now, Touri also has a mission to document Parallelian politics and civilization and bring back pre-war treasure and intelligence photographs. Each photograph or other evidence can be worth up to $8400 NSD to Touri and an actual artifact could award him with up to $14300 NSD on the mission contract, in addition to an initial payment of $1500 NSD and an additional eight for every day of the expedition. It's also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him to learn valuable historical and cultural knowledge and forge new bonds, and that is priceless.

School/Work/Home
High-school education to Sophomore Year. GIFTED Status under the GHADIS program registers full completion of all required education (Pre-k to 8th Grade+4 years Compulsory High-School Education, compulsory requirements for College lifted. Government will provide assistance for any College Transition)
Technical Certified Education in basic Design and Draft for Industrial Production and Basic-Intermediate Electronic Circuitry.
Last known IQ of 118.
Continues to self-educate using books and PDF’s about $1000 NS worth in over 200 Sparkcharts and Quickstudy guides to cover for high school and a fair bit of college-level education... hasn't read them all yet.
Works as an assistant librarian for 47,000 NSD (37,600 Veridian IROS), lives in dormitory in the back of a library offered by govt.
Hospital, Park and Orphanage and Day Care volunteer.
Paid temp office or minor warehouse work.
Keeps tight records and tabs of all volunteer work for eventual resumes.
Mandatory 30 days/year service for SWAT team as backup unit under terms of dropout. Can choose dates but must serve for five consecutive days at a time. Eligible for promotions in rank and can work extra days. Paid 7200 NSD (5760 Veridian IRO) every 90 service days.
Legal Adult Status. Orphan. Lives in library dormitory workers’ housing. Owns one room. Entitled to dorm facilities, including showers, fitness and lunch. Special arrangements for personal weapons storages. Keeps a recognizably large bookshelf. Needs more books. Owns no pets. No girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse or sign of family. Lives quietly.

~~Equipment~~
Nexpak ML118 Falcon 18" Tactical Survival EDC Day Pack Backpack with filled 2L water bladder and hose:

LIFESYTLE
-Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag
-Batteries
-200-page notebook, Signo Blue-black ink pens and pencils.
-Extra shirts, pants, underwear and socks
-2 Otterbox Resurgence Power Cases for an extra 6 IPhone 5S battery charges and damage protection. Has one on his phone at all times.
-Tissues
-Index Cards

TOOLS and EQUIPMENT
-Stove-in-a-Can and six fuel cells.
---http://www.stoveinacan.com/
-Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle Grey 23.7 Ounces
-40-ounce Hydro Flask w/ Red powdered finish (high-quality vacuum-sealed stainless steel water bottle)
-Hydro-Flask brand Vacuum-Insulated Food Flask
-Mortar and Pestle
-Runningstar Black 10" Inch Mini Laptop Netbook
-Packaged eating utensil set
-Marbles Multitool
-Geiger Counter

SCOUTING AND RECORDING
-Digital Camera
-2 SD Cards and a 500GB Hard Drive
-Tasco 4x15 Rimfire Rifle scope

LITERATURE
-Hiroshima Nagasaki
-Confessions by Kanae Minato

WEAPONS AND AMMO
Five spare 100-round 9mm Magazines (Glock-compatible, works for my SMG as well)
Two Harpoon Knives Paracord-Wrapped (spear-compatible and comes with sheathing)
Kriss Vector SMG GEN2 Multi-Caliber (9mm/.45 ACP) Semiauto/Full auto/2rdBurst with Suppressor Attachment, Collapsible Stock and high-power flashlight.
*Utilizes 100-round C-drum Magazines as primary ammo source. Can equip the rifle scope.

MEDIKIT
Ricola Cough Drops, Lemon-mint flavor
Half-empty bottle of Tylenol Painkillers (about 25 pills left)
Gauze Bandages and clips
Bandaids
Hydrogen Peroxide
Water Purification Tablets
Scissors
Sleeping pills
Cotton balls
Six Disposable examination gloves
Duct tape
Petroleum jelly
Tweezers
Hand sanitizer
Antibiotic ointment
Thermometer
Turkey baster
Breathing barrier
Syringe
Medicine cup
Antihistamines and eye drops, Hydrocortisone cream
Pharmaject needle-free jet injector.
Potassium Iodide pills

SUSTAINANCE
Five rations of Beef Jerky
84oz Rolled Oats Oatmeal, to last two months
Instant milk powder to last two months.
130-ct CVS multivitamin-pills (bottle only, no packaging)
75-ct cheap generic 200mg caffeine tablets (bottle only, no packaging)

PHONE 5S TOOLS
Internet and Signal Dependant: Internet Browser, VPN, Maps, Games, separate from iTunes Internet Radio app (TuneIn Radio),
Non-Interet/Signal Dependant: Compass, 200 downloaded PDFs on the following on the IBooks app: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-nB395WKdvBeS1MbUJmdDhnTHM See Table of Contents. Oh and feel free to use these in your daily lives), Low flashlight, Camera, Music

POCKETS

Wallet with ID
SWAT ID
Bank of Veridi Credit-Debit Card with military-grade encryption
905 (Offered 600 to Frederick) NS Dollars in cash
SWAT Dogtag
Last edited by Veridi on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Just FYI, I am probably going to unavailable for posting until next Wednesday. If the thread picks up again, don't ICly leave Endline just yet, I'd like to be there when we pass the Gray Wall.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Code: Select all
[b]End-Line: RSD Headquarters[/b]
[b]The Tomanian Reich[/b]

"Brigadeführer" Beukemann said as he snapped to attention and saluted his superior.

"Ah, Sturmscharführer, at ease, at ease, as you know you have been selected for a mission, in the Republic of Mind-Walker" The Brigadeführer said

"Yessir" replied Beukemann

"You read the report that was sent to you?"

"Yessir"

"Good, Hauptsturmführer Torvald Kipping will be your handler in this mission, make contact with him when you land in Mind-Walker, his contact information has been uploaded to your cellular device, be sure to keep him updated on anything you find."

"Yessir"

"Well that's all then good luck, you are dismissed"

[b]End-Line: Airport[/b]
[b] Republic of Mind-Walker[/b]

Beukemann looked over his gear once more as his helicopter landed, everything seemed to be in order so he slung his rifle over his shoulder and got out of the chopper and called Kipping.

"Hauptsturmführer Kipping?"

"Beukemann, so you have arrived in Mind-Walker?"

"Yep"

"Well then, I'm sure you know what to do so I won't hold your hand if you have any questions or need some advice call me other then that, get to it."

"Roger that" Beukemann said and then hung up

"Now all I need to do is find that Frederick guy"

Code: Select all
[b]Endline: [i]Airport
Mind-Walker[/i]
Skilio Riffin - Unknown Time[/b]

Skilio arrived back at the jeep to get attacked by a guy with his hand out. It stunned him for a second, but soon after he realized he just wanted to shake his hand. He shook it. "You're the explorer from Aramythia, correct? What's your name, again?" the man asked him.

Skilio answered the first question first, smiling, "Yeah, how did you know?" [i]Creepy[/i] he thought in his head. He answered the second question second, realizing that almost veryone was looking at him, wanting to know his name, except for the meditating guy sitting on the floor.
"I'm Skilio Riffin. Its a common name back home."

He learned everyone elses name. Sleepy was actually a guy named Touri, the hand-shaker was Voldtzyr, and the one with nirvana was Kaito. He hummed when Touri mentioned his name.

"So..." Skilio said after the silence, "Is anyone else coming?"
Last edited by Vadia on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 am

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Just posted, but is anybody in Auralia still interested in the thread?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents