NATION

PASSWORD

Rogue planet leaves the Unity

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Rogue planet leaves the Unity

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:56 am

Image Image Image

The Imperial Unity broadcasts this message in an effort to gain assistance

The Rouge planet Asazio, as pictured above, has lost connection to the Imperial Unities Collective due to unknown reasons which are currently being investigated. The planet itself is placed on the outskirts of Imperial Unity Territory and is home to over Eight Billion members of the Unity who are currently forming a temporary government until this crisis is resolved.

Unfortunately there is a growing resistance movement among the population of the planet calling for independence from the Unity and possibly taking war to us. In response, the Unity has offered the insurrectionists a chance to leave the Unity permanently (or until the Unity comes into contact with them again and assimilates them) but they persist in taking Asazio from the Unity claiming the individuals supporting the Unity are 'indoctrinated but not beyond saving.' The insurrectionists call themselves the Imperiums Remnant.

The Unity would urge any nations involving themselves in this conflict to ignore the Remnant rebels and assist the Unity in restoring control over the planet.
Last edited by Ancient Humans on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of The Realm of Chaos - Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I do not use NS stats & This Nation is a Hive Mind

Factbook Templates + Updated Inter-Regional Factbook + New Personality Trait Factbook - Everything you need to know about me. - Loop your videos!!! - Theme
"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Creepwood
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:11 am

Magus Adam Creep appeared in a interview and when this was brought up he stated:

"At first, I will keep a neutral state in this affair but I will take messages from both sides as I can not firmly state who is right and who is wrong in this affair.... So, Leaders of both sides, please... contact me"
Creepwoodite News Service (CNS)
I do enjoy getting TGs, so feel free to Telegram me
Also, I do not use NS Stats
I'm a 19 year old Male, Christian and YouTuber at CountVonCreep
Also I'm ENTP Personality or "The Debater"

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 am

Creepwood wrote:Magus Adam Creep appeared in a interview and when this was brought up he stated:

"At first, I will keep a neutral state in this affair but I will take messages from both sides as I can not firmly state who is right and who is wrong in this affair.... So, Leaders of both sides, please... contact me"

The leader of the Imperiums Remnant requests an audience with Magus Adam Creep aswell as a representative from the Imperial Unity. Both the leader and representative will have their identities concealed along with the Leader of the Remnant being referred to as a Loyalist.
Founder of The Realm of Chaos - Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Factbook Templates + Updated Inter-Regional Factbook + New Personality Trait Factbook - Everything you need to know about me. - Loop your videos!!! - Theme
"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

Ancient Humans wrote:
Creepwood wrote:Magus Adam Creep appeared in a interview and when this was brought up he stated:

The leader of the Imperiums Remnant requests an audience with Magus Adam Creep aswell as a representative from the Imperial Unity. Both the leader and representative will have their identities concealed along with the Leader of the Remnant being referred to as a Loyalist.

Magus Adam Creep accepts both audiences at differing times and in private

(TG)

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 am

Legion Command has taken note to the event and responded.
The Aspect of Doom had this to say: "These so called rebels that seek to break free from the Unity are foolish to wish to do so. It can only be hoped that they will see the folly in their actions soon enough, for if they don't the consequences may be quite dire. I hereby declare the Legions' full support to the Imperial Unity, I am more than willing to lend them the aid of our Armada's, ground forces and other.. Assets."

According to the High Doomlords Carthax and Darkfire, the rebels should not last long should they choose to use violence in their resistance.
However High Doomlords Tyranathan and Umbarrah both fear a guerrilla war and wish to prevent that from happening, but High Doomlord Darkfire boldly claimed, and this is a literal quote: "If those miserable peasants would decide to begin a guerilla war, I would happily personally burn the entire planet to ash and cinders!"

Legion Command awaits word from the Imperial Unity itself to decide the best course of action.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 am

Doom Legions wrote:Legion Command has taken note to the event and responded.
The Aspect of Doom had this to say: "These so called rebels that seek to break free from the Unity are foolish to wish to do so. It can only be hoped that they will see the folly in their actions soon enough, for if they don't the consequences may be quite dire. I hereby declare the Legions' full support to the Imperial Unity, I am more than willing to lend them the aid of our Armada's, ground forces and other.. Assets."

According to the High Doomlords Carthax and Darkfire, the rebels should not last long should they choose to use violence in their resistance.
However High Doomlords Tyranathan and Umbarrah both fear a guerrilla war and wish to prevent that from happening, but High Doomlord Darkfire boldly claimed, and this is a literal quote: "If those miserable peasants would decide to begin a guerilla war, I would happily personally burn the entire planet to ash and cinders!"

Legion Command awaits word from the Imperial Unity itself to decide the best course of action.

The Imperial Unity sends its thanks to the Legions. However, the words of High Doomlord are troubling to us.

If possible, the Unity requests that High Doomlord Darkfire be removed from any operations regarding this crisis unless he himself wishes to face punishment within the Unity. Needless to say, the Unity has more than fatal punishments for those who burn our worlds.

The Imperial Unity hereby grants the Legions access to space around the planet and will await further privilege to be permitted onto the surface.

- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:30 pm

The Apple-Loosan Coalition discussed the event at yesterday's weekly summit. Here is the response after this was brought up.

Hellina Intima of the Hyper Commonwealth stated that: "Apple-Loosa should stand with it's allies. I have firm belief that the Imperial Unity is beneficial to these people. I think the Remnant should join back willingly without threatening war. Diplomacy seems to be the best strategy, however HYCAN forces shall be deployed if help needed for the Unity." She declared that the Hyper Commonwealth troops shall be deployed if the Unity wished for it.

The Dragonlord Alexstrasza of the LOFR declined to comment on the matter.

President Haruna commented saying: "The Herid Federation has little to do with the Imperial Unity, but we will however stand by our allies of the Hyper Commonwealth and send aid if it is needed."

The Apple-Loosan Coalition awaits a response from the Imperial Unity.

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Apple-Loosa wrote:The Apple-Loosan Coalition discussed the event at yesterday's weekly summit. Here is the response after this was brought up.

Hellina Intima of the Hyper Commonwealth stated that: "Apple-Loosa should stand with it's allies. I have firm belief that the Imperial Unity is beneficial to these people. I think the Remnant should join back willingly without threatening war. Diplomacy seems to be the best strategy, however HYCAN forces shall be deployed if help needed for the Unity." She declared that the Hyper Commonwealth troops shall be deployed if the Unity wished for it.

The Dragonlord Alexstrasza of the LOFR declined to comment on the matter.

President Haruna commented saying: "The Herid Federation has little to do with the Imperial Unity, but we will however stand by our allies of the Hyper Commonwealth and send aid if it is needed."

The Apple-Loosan Coalition awaits a response from the Imperial Unity.

The Imperial Unity is thankful for the response for the Apple-Loosan Coalition. HYCA forces are permitted to be stationed in orbit if required.

Interaction and communication with the Rebels is not permitted unless they are in need of life sustaining supplies. The Unity, again, thanks the Apple-Loosan Coalition for supporting us.

- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Acheronis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Acheronis » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Supreme Chancellor Horus and the Council discussed these recents events an emergency meeting called yesterday, and have released a statement.

It is our belief that all sentient beings, even Humanii, deserve the opportunity to choose how they live. If this Remnant wishes to secede, they should be allowed to do so. Anyone who argues against this basic right is clearly unfit to rule, and should be immediately replaced. A conflict would be most unfortunate, and we urge both the rebels and the unity to resolve this peacefully. However, if war does occur, we shall stand by our beliefs and the Remnant.

Lord-Admiral Anubis of the Duathon Legion also gave his personal opinion on the matter.

It is a well known fact that I despise the Humanii, they betrayed us, caused untold death and destruction and were eventually punished for these heinous crimes. However even I must agree that this is an essential right that must be respected, and if necessary I will deploy my Duathon to ensure this right is upheld.
The Transdimensional Dominion of Acheronis

We don't use NS stats
This nation does not necessarily represent my views.
Dominion Central News Network|Supreme Stratigos Artemis has been elected temporary Supreme Chancellor, Lord-Stratigos Frey is promoted to temporary Supreme Stratigos.

Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:11 pm

There have been reports of the Creepwoodite 3rd and 4th fleets entering the orbit of the planet as well as Creepwoodite Intelligence Division involvement in planetary affairs and Creepwoodite Armed Forces have been spotted entering the planet and building defences

Magus Adam Creep stated this in a speech:

"Creepwood stands for individuality and Freedom and that is exactly why we are on the side of the rebels.... But we wish no bloodshed between both peoples, Unity and Imperial alike... But we are here for protection and help, that is all.... But we will fight, if need be"

Political Compass:

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 pm

The fifth Paginistian fleet moves into the system and simply pauses in geostationary orbit above the Rouge Planet. Onboard are three divisions. Two transorganic and the third multi species and non transorganic humans. onboard preperations and plans are made to combat either side of the rebellion if needs be. Onboard admiral Kert Himmler, grandson of the legandary marshall begins to peice together what is happening

To all parties involved: We have arrived in this system to observe. However at first we were planning to support our Unity allies. But the involvement of creepwood another ally has put us at an impass. We reccomend both sides meet on our flagship the PSC: Indornable so we may peacefully negotiate an alternate solution.

With full permission and faih of the Chairman - Admiral Kert Himmler

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:24 pm

At the command of their admiral two additional paginistian fleets enter the ystem as the fith prepares for combat and enters within combat range of the unity fleet. The six thousand or so Paginistian ships broadcast a final warning

Code: Select all
TO ALL UNITY SHIPS IN THE SYSTEM. WITHDRAW. WE ALREADY HAVE OUR BASE LOCATIONS LEAKED AND WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Paginista wrote:At the command of their admiral two additional paginistian fleets enter the ystem as the fith prepares for combat and enters within combat range of the unity fleet. The six thousand or so Paginistian ships broadcast a final warning

TO ALL UNITY SHIPS IN THE SYSTEM. WITHDRAW. WE ALREADY HAVE OUR BASE LOCATIONS LEAKED AND WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS

Several Unity vessels, numbering equally to the Pagnistian vessels, arrive and position themselves infront of the hostile armada.

Paganistian vessels, you have committed crimes against the Unity. You have one chance to leave or face the consequences. of your actions.

The Unity fleet begins powering up their weapons. Most of the fleet was made up of Phantasm Cruisers (50%) and the rest was Nightmare Battleships and Revenant Carriers (40% and 10%)

- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Ancient Humans wrote:
Paginista wrote:At the command of their admiral two additional paginistian fleets enter the ystem as the fith prepares for combat and enters within combat range of the unity fleet. The six thousand or so Paginistian ships broadcast a final warning

Several Unity vessels, numbering equally to the Pagnistian vessels, arrive and position themselves infront of the hostile armada.

Paganistian vessels, you have committed crimes against the Unity. You have one chance to leave or face the consequences. of your actions.

The Unity fleet begins powering up their weapons. Most of the fleet was made up of Phantasm Cruisers (50%) and the rest was Nightmare Battleships and Revenant Carriers (40% and 10%)

The Creepwoodite fleets joins with the Unity Vessels, pouring forth faster, smaller ships like transports and fighters

Political Compass:

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Ancient Humans wrote:

The paginistians stay in place for a few minutes. acting as if they were pausing. Spinning up their sheild generators and powering up their weapons the whole battlefleet opens fire at the same time sending a deadly salvo towards their now foes

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Paginista wrote:
Ancient Humans wrote:Several Unity vessels, numbering equally to the Pagnistian vessels, arrive and position themselves infront of the hostile armada.

The paginistians stay in place for a few minutes. acting as if they were pausing. Spinning up their sheild generators and powering up their weapons the whole battlefleet opens fire at the same time sending a deadly salvo towards their now foes

The Cruisers of the Unity charge against the Slavos, launching a blast of Kinetic pulse energy against the enemy fleet. A few shots penetrated the shields of a few vessels while most other shots were absorbed by shields or missed completely. The Battleships hung back and fired long range artillery blasts at the enemy vessels with deadly precision.

- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Paginista wrote:
Ancient Humans wrote:Several Unity vessels, numbering equally to the Pagnistian vessels, arrive and position themselves infront of the hostile armada.

The Creepwoodite Fleet power up their shields while fighting back with a deadly salvo of lasers, ballistics, missiles, plasma while the fighters begins flying around the battlefleets firing their lasers off whilst the transports wait for the opportune time to breach the ships and pour forth their garrison of squads

Political Compass:

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm

The paginistian ships fares worse than those o the ancient humans. Indeed many ships lost power to their sheilding as fighters scrambled and began attacking the creepwood ships as their primary targets. As the battle starts to rage the capital ships release massive swarms of missiles, guided or dummy and constantly pound at their opponents through weight of numbers. The creepwood borders are responded by the famous paginistian marines who with Doom legionare comrades on transfer begin battle after bloody battle.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Paginista wrote:The paginistian ships fares worse than those o the ancient humans. Indeed many ships lost power to their sheilding as fighters scrambled and began attacking the creepwood ships as their primary targets. As the battle starts to rage the capital ships release massive swarms of missiles, guided or dummy and constantly pound at their opponents through weight of numbers. The creepwood borders are responded by the famous paginistian marines who with Doom legionare comrades on transfer begin battle after bloody battle.

Creepwoodite Soldiers in their famous body armour hold the line with waves upon waves of Conscripts as well as help from Mechs

Political Compass:

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Creepwood wrote:
Paginista wrote:The paginistian ships fares worse than those o the ancient humans. Indeed many ships lost power to their sheilding as fighters scrambled and began attacking the creepwood ships as their primary targets. As the battle starts to rage the capital ships release massive swarms of missiles, guided or dummy and constantly pound at their opponents through weight of numbers. The creepwood borders are responded by the famous paginistian marines who with Doom legionare comrades on transfer begin battle after bloody battle.

Creepwoodite Soldiers in their famous body armour hold the line with waves upon waves of Conscripts as well as help from Mechs

OOC: How are mechs fitting into really crampt corridoors? Most of these battles are in at best corriddors that are two people wide and a 7 feet high

The paginistians and legionares happily let the creepwoodites wear themselves down before loading legion killer rounds. Bullet designed to kill the greatly superior in armour and in physical ability legionares when compared to the creepwoodites. Some even bursting holes in the outer bulkheads sucking unknown hundreds if not thousands of enemies into space where the automated defenses take over

The Solar Cooperative Union
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:58 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE SOLAR COOPERATIVE UNION
PACE FLORENTEM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Peaceful greetings to the political entity recognized as the "The Unity", we have recently noticed the conflict occurring in the sovereign space of the Unity. It is in-light of this that we offer our ability to ferry supplies and medical experts to any afflicted zones and help to relieve the suffering of the civilians affected by any warfare or conflict. We would forego payment for these efforts for 4 solar years and only request an interest rate of 4% once repayment came due. If this offer is acceptable to you and your government, please respond along this channel with your reply and requests.
Don't look at this

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Paginista wrote:
Creepwood wrote:Creepwoodite Soldiers in their famous body armour hold the line with waves upon waves of Conscripts as well as help from Mechs

OOC: How are mechs fitting into really crampt corridoors? Most of these battles are in at best corriddors that are two people wide and a 7 feet high

The paginistians and legionares happily let the creepwoodites wear themselves down before loading legion killer rounds. Bullet designed to kill the greatly superior in armour and in physical ability legionares when compared to the creepwoodites. Some even bursting holes in the outer bulkheads sucking unknown hundreds if not thousands of enemies into space where the automated defenses take over

OOC: Imagine that they are blocking off corridors but they cant move as they've been wedged in but carry their weaponry, also, Creepwoodites are more on the defensive since they are using their usual soldiers (Body armour and check my factbook on the armed forces and weapons) as walls with Conscript support allowing us to push forward little by little, so we aren't really wearing ourselves out which leads to my next thing.... Why oh why are your troops not being killed but mine seem to be dying everywhere?

Political Compass:

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Creepwood wrote:
Paginista wrote:OOC: How are mechs fitting into really crampt corridoors? Most of these battles are in at best corriddors that are two people wide and a 7 feet high

OOC: Imagine that they are blocking off corridors but they cant move as they've been wedged in but carry their weaponry, also, Creepwoodites are more on the defensive since they are using their usual soldiers (Body armour and check my factbook on the armed forces and weapons) as walls with Conscript support allowing us to push forward little by little, so we aren't really wearing ourselves out which leads to my next thing.... Why oh why are your troops not being killed but mine seem to be dying everywhere?

OOC: The reason why is that you're throwing numbers and hoping you're making a difference. In the chaos of these conscripts charging you are simply making it easy pickings and they don't have a chance in hell because you're just going to end up with masses of corridoors full of bodies. DO these troops have time to even aim as you keep pouring more through. You're basically making it like when the doors of the landing craft on D-Day first went down. Nobody can move forward without being shot and having to climb over bodies and they cant retreat unless the whole group does. You're setting your troops up to block your own advance

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:43 am

In space, a fair but not large distance away from the unfolding battle, a handful of rifts opened up and from them poured a Legion Fleet, accompanied by a number of grotesque alien creatures, part of the Overmind Project.

The fleet's flagship, an Armageddon-Class Warship named Immortality's End, took the lead.
Aboard it, Senior Doomlord Vargus sat in his command chair and observed the display of lights and explosions in the distance.
"It seems the party has already started. Are our shields and weapons charged and ready?" Asked Vargus.
"Yes, my lord. All systems are fully operational, emergency generators are on stand-by and all the marines stand ready. We only await your orders." Replied one of his Senior Battlemasters.
"Excellent. Move the fleet into position, we'll join the Paginistans, we'll see what exactly they got planned today. Until then, we'll do what we do best: wreck the everliving shit out of the enemy!" Said the Doomlord and he was answered with cheers from the bridge's personell.

The Legion Fleet moved to join up with the Paginistans and begun picking out targets and calculating priority.

Current Fleet:
5 Armageddon-Class Warships
11 Annihilator-Class Battlecruisers
125 Corruptors (Overmind)
2,400 Scourges (Overmind)

Stand-by Reinforcements:
2 Armageddon-Class Warships
3 Annihilator-Class Battlecruisers
1 Leviathan (Overmind)
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Acheronis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Acheronis » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

The 2nd Duathon Battlefleet emerged from a Void Rift near the planet, the armada bearing witness to the conflict that was occurring in orbit. The fleet consisted of a World Slayer-class Capital Ship, the Eternal Vigilance, three Acumen-class Dreadnoughts, twenty Praetorian-class Battleships, twenty five Guardian-class Heavy Cruisers, thirty five Starblade-class Heavy Destroyers, thirty Celestial-class Carriers, fifty Centurion-class Frigates and seventy Authority-class Corvettes. Upon observing the large battle, Antistratigos Bastet was faced with a difficult choice. "Well, it appears the action has started without us. Antisyntagmatarchis, do we have any data on the fleets of those known to be involved that would reveal which side we are supposed to be on?"

"I am cross-referencing them with our database now, Antistratigos." Said the young Transhuman officer. ""t appears that the Unity and Creepwood are fighting a combined Paginistian and Doom Legions."

The Antistratigos frowned. "Odd, our files indicated that an alliance existed between them... Anyways, if the Doom Legions are fighting the Unity, we should probably align ourselves with their allied armada, even though our relations have been somewhat chilly in the past." She mused. "Open communications with the nearest Paginistian vessel and offer them our assistance."

Greetings, sapients. I am Antistratigos Bastet of the 2nd Duathon Battlefleet, I have been sent on behalf of the Dominion of Acheronis to assist you in your endeavour. Please respond as soon as possible, so we amy coordinate our efforts against the enemy.
The Transdimensional Dominion of Acheronis

We don't use NS stats
This nation does not necessarily represent my views.
Dominion Central News Network|Supreme Stratigos Artemis has been elected temporary Supreme Chancellor, Lord-Stratigos Frey is promoted to temporary Supreme Stratigos.

Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents