NATION

PASSWORD

Our Nations's World IC MT/PMT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Vanquarian News Broadcast: "Vanquarian forces have begun an invasion into Japanese territory. Our forces are attacking the northern islands as we speak. Further updates will arrive regularly by the hour. Pray for the safety and success of our troops."

Vanquarian amphibious tanks were rolling across the villages. It was around 11pm in Japan when they struck. First the hundreds of missiles now the tanks. Following the tanks were hundreds of thousands of Vanquarian aerial drones, a new invention and addition to the Vanquarian war machine. Armed with small machine guns they massacred the Japanese defence forces and swarmed the coastal cities as well. Special forces commandos inserted by helicopter quickly secured vital positions in the major cities. Vanquarian destroyers and submarines were heading down the coasts launching missiles at enemy defences and randomly at the civilian population every now and then. The attack was masterminded by the Grand Admiral himself.

To: Japanese Government
We demand your surrender in 1 hour or the northern islands will be bombed with toxic gas and the entire civilian population mass murdered. Now, you do not want that do you? If you surrender none of that will happen. Make the right choice.

As the Grand Admiral's fleet gathered along the Japanese and Asian coasts his ground forces were gathering near the borders of Asia, including China. Meanwhile on the borders of Europe the Warmaster's forces were mass mobilising. (See factbook for more info on armies)

Aerial Drone
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:14 am

To: Vanquaria
Encryption: unbreakable
We do support your conquest of Asia but please spare Essos Meereen (China and koreas) at least for the time being. Thank you for excepting our proposal, we would like to know if you would be interested in joining the united powers, a group of nations working together to liberate the world and divide it up equally. Right now we have zarzadon and vogega but would like to add you and Essos meereen. By agreeing to this you will have to be allies or at least pretend to like vogega and essos meereen. Since there is now a fourth nation I will rework boarders to find something every one can agree to. We are also planing on over throwing the dynasty soon and was wondering if you would except in assisting but wait for the right timing.

To: vogega
Encryption: unbreakable
The revolution is coming, we are going to over throw the dynasty. In other news vanquaria will most likely join the united powers and on your trip to essos meereen mention the united powers and if they would like to join. The map will need to be updated since there will be 4 nations. Assuming vanquria accepts to join united powers I think you should keep your attack wile vanquria attacks from the south forcing him to fight a war a two fronts splitting his army making it less you have to fight. In the mean time keep them at bay, don't move in just yet.

The zarzdian representitaves sat down awaiting the arrival of the dynasty's representative. During the meeting they are planing on offering refreshments unknown to the dynasty's rep. Is poisoned. The poison is predicted to kill him around mid way through his flight home. The poison is the same used in the real life heart attack gun. So it looks like a natural heart attack and is untraceable.
i need to update this

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:59 am

To: Zarzadon Government
*High Encryption*
We agree to the United Powers plan and will become an ally to Vogega and you. But requesting the Empire not conquer China and Korea might be a problem. We shall have to see your plans for the United Powers share of the world. The reason we joined this alliance was to further our goal of taking over Asia. Also, our armies wait for anxiously to annex the lands of Europe with your forces. The High Command awaits your reply.

Vanquarian News Broadcast: "Japan is officially apart of the Vanquarian Empire. The leader of Japan surrendered to the might of our armies. The advanced technology of Japan shall be used for our empire's benefit. Praise the might of the Autarch and his armies!"

Vanquarian soldiers begin clearing land in the northern islands of Japan and constructing massive military facilities rumoured to house a few nuclear missiles. Vanquarian naval fleets restocking and gathering around coasts of Japan. Japanese soldiers form new auxiliary units if Vanquarian army, adding around 250,000 fresh troops to Grand Admiral's forces. (real-time stats-Self Defence Forces)
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 am

Vanquaria wrote:To: Zarzadon Government
*High Encryption*
We agree to the United Powers plan and will become an ally to Vogega and you. But requesting the Empire not conquer China and Korea might be a problem. We shall have to see your plans for the United Powers share of the world. The reason we joined this alliance was to further our goal of taking over Asia. Also, our armies wait for anxiously to annex the lands of Europe with your forces. The High Command awaits your reply.

Vanquarian News Broadcast: "Japan is officially apart of the Vanquarian Empire. The leader of Japan surrendered to the might of our armies. The advanced technology of Japan shall be used for our empire's benefit. Praise the might of the Autarch and his armies!"

Vanquarian soldiers begin clearing land in the northern islands of Japan and constructing massive military facilities rumoured to house a few nuclear missiles. Vanquarian naval fleets restocking and gathering around coasts of Japan. Japanese soldiers form new auxiliary units if Vanquarian army, adding around 250,000 fresh troops to Grand Admiral's forces. (real-time stats-Self Defence Forces)

To: vanquria
Encryption: high
Before we annex/conquer Europe could you send the invasion force that was ment for Asia or something to the Ecuador, Murray dynasty's border. Vogega is attacking from the north and if you do this his army will be split in half, weaker to both armies wich will lead to his downfall. After that I will drive him out of Sicily then we can work on Europe. If they do not agree to join united powers then you have permission to invade them but until then just wait.
Last edited by Zarzadon on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i need to update this

Essos-Meereen
Secretary

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Essos-Meereen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:57 pm

HRIM Empress Daenerys Draco Targaryen

Empire's Summit

Upon walking into the palace many of the world leaders could see how modern this ancient site has become since the young leader took charge, however security was stepped up because of this important event. When stepping in many could hear the whispers, though most was not in English it was easy to hear a welcoming voice from the meeting room. This being the first real glimpse of the Monarch since her speech as entering this new position of power.

Empress Daenerys Draco Targaryen "Hello and Welcome to this summit, I hope you find everything welcoming. Also as added measure our security has been stepped up prior to your arrival, streets have been cut off preventing any unwelcome visitors from reaching these grounds. Now please take a seat so we may discuss business and opportunities."

With a warm smile she set and the head of the table, next to take their seats was the cabinet and then her guards, completely cutting off the chances of sitting next to her.

Military Post in the North Korean Province and South Korean Province

As the "Empire's Summit" was now in session forces where being gathered throughout the country. Once news of the invasion in Thailand it was time to secure the rest of Asia under the flag of The Empire of Essos-Meereen. Though they could strike with troops they wanted to first make it an easy invasion for the spread of countries they had placed in their sights. With troops being loaded the nation had started to begin the preparations.

Next Gen Stealth Bombers and Other Bombers

These new stealth bombers put the last generation to shame, as hundreds take off from both provinces they target Nepal, Vietnam, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma). Though it's much there are other bombers which have launched from the country's borders. However the goal is to cripple each nation's capitol as well as major cities. With the advantage of night and surprise percentages are showing possible surrenders from Mongolia and Nepal. But taking extra steps the nation has invasion forces ready to storm each targeted country.

Unmanned Bomber

Vulcan High Gloss

Invasion of Nepal, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Myanmar (Burma)

Reports had began to come pouring into The Empire of Essos-Meereen when the first bombs hit each country. As the bombers reported that each nation was taken by surprise, Mongolia was the only reported nation which was able to raise fighters to attack the squads. However thanks to suspicions Essos-Meeren had sent fighters with each squad. This officially putting the country to war invasion forces had began to be dropped inside each country, but it was only after the bombings were completed each nations capitol. Finally after hours of bombing and the summit had started forces had began to make their way into each targeted country, thanks to advanced technology many of the after photos of the bombings had made their way back, as well as giving a glimpse into forces moving throughout the country, preventing any counter measures from being used against Essos-Meereen.

Last edited by Essos-Meereen on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pachatiti
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Pachatitan News Broadcast. Borders expand to Chile and Gayan

Postby Pachatiti » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Pachatiti wrote:Over the past month, Pachatitan forces have overthrown the Chilean capitol. Monarch Roco Canqui is there discussing annexation. It appears our already large nation is expanding harmoniously! Back to you Ekkekko.

Good Day Pachatiti. Two months ago, our miltary has succesfuly overthrown the Chilean government, and we have now expanded our borders to Chile. How you might ask? Our noble Monarch, Roco Canqui, has succesfully aranged and established an annexed state of Chile. A side from that matter, in the past month we have culturally and diplomatically influenced Guyana to join our nation as a vassal state. However, our nations expansion has not, and will not end here. Our foreign affairs advisor, Mamani Supay has sent colonizers and military to take over the United Arab Emirates, in hopes of aquiring a price of the Middle east in order to aquire oil. From what our reporter's have gathered, Supay States that we will not create conflict militarily at first. As supay stated earlier this week "we plan on discussing with the government of the United Arab Emirates of beginning a Vassalized state. We will do what we must peacefully to claim possession of the UAE. However, if they decline, we will engage militarialy." Supay anticipates the broad expansion and possibilities of our Nation. Good day pachatiti!

End of news report; this is a message sent to the leader of the Murray Dynasty Government; Encryption Level High--

Greetings from Pachatiti, Murray Dynasty. We hope that our recent expansion has caused no worry, as we respect our Neighboring power. We hope that our expansion is no cause for alarm. Seeing we have similar ideological pathways, we offer you our hand of friendship. The world can be cruel, and it's best we go together. We also hope we continue to find common ground and lands to settle. Good day, Murray Dynasty.
-Roco Canqui, Monarch of The Allied States of Pachatiti.
Last edited by Pachatiti on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"United we Stand, United we Stay" -The Allied States of Pachatiti

Current Foreign Relations Status:
Making great Economic Relations
Peacetime
Current Military Status:
Military on Standby

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 pm

peaceful protests have sprung up all over the nation saying quanzdon should imperialise to keep up with the rest of the world. they claim that constantly being neutral will not stop these empires from expanding into our nation. but if the quanzalt decideds to just invade and conquer other nations the royal council will impeach him. he is concidering alling nation diplomaticly where they still govern them selfs but are one nation useing the same economy and military though this is not final.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:55 pm

To:Essos Meereen Government
Encryption: Unbreakable
We seek to create an alliance with your nation. We hope to work together closely as allies in Zarzadons United Powers plan. We also seek to create an private alliance with our nations. We are willing to deploy our forces to assist in the annexation of mainland Asia, in return for military support when requested. We hear your Empress is in need of a husband. We offer the son of one of our High Lords, age 20 and extremely fit due to selection into commando program. His name is Yuri Isco, corporal in a commando unit. He is heir to a vast fortune and 5% of land in the Empire. He will be a suitable partner for your Empress. We await your reply.

Meanwhile in the Pacific regions a fleet of over 50 Vanquarian warships attack the numerous islands, approaching from their new Japan base. Over 5 islands have been taken and fleet's target is Australia.

Last edited by Vanquaria on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Essos-Meereen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Essos-Meereen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:21 am

To: Vanquarian High Command
From: Her Majesty's Government and The Royal Targaryen House
Encryption: Unbreakable

Dear Vanquarian High Command,

So far your message has passed all eyes in Her Majesty's closet in the government and has reached the proper members of The Targaryen Household. We were hoping she would marry outside rather then inside the country. We have presented her the letter during the rescission of the summit and she has agreed to the marriage as well as an alliance. Though that is to figure it would be the best since these two shall be wed, let us plan. For now we have continued the invasion's, you may invade Thailand so you are close to our region. But we do have plans to invade Kazakhstan.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Vanquarian naval warships annexing the island on the Pacific regions. Vanquarian soldiers in their hundreds of thousands have been deployed. The Raptor jets of the Empire soar through each island raining bomb after bomb. Small fleet of 10 destroyers and 1 aircraft carrier headed towards Singapore. Fiji and Hawaii are now in Empire hands. New Guinea, Australian and New Zealander ships rush to engage Vanquarian fleet in battle.

Minister-for-Defence troops have mobilised near the Thailand. Around 80,000 soldiers estimated and 80 tanks, 100 apcs and dozens of artillery gathering.

To:Royal Targaryen House
*Extreme Encryption*
Our forces are mobilising near Thailand. We have a small, mobile army of 10,000 available to assist you on your taking of Kazakhstan, a two-sided invasion. The High Lords son, Sir Isco, is soon to board a flight to your nation's capital to meet and bond with the princess before the wedding. We hope you will accommodate nicely. He will have no bodyguards, only servants with him. The Empire requests that your nation's navy do something useful and assist our navy in the quest to conquer the Pacific. We request that your navy deploy a fleet to assist in the annexation of Singapore. This can be a good way for our nations people to interact more closer with each other. The Empire hopes for your success and good day.

Sir Isco was frustrated to have to be taken out of action in the Pacific to go to Essos Mereen. But when he heard he was to be married to the princess of that empire he became very nervous. A princess? He thought nervously. But I am not worthy enough! He was nervous in his protected limo trip. He was even more nervous when he stepped onto the black jet. He had made calls to everybody. His father told him he had no choice, it was the command of the High Lord council and the supreme commanders. Sir Isco closed his eyes and prayed for everything to be alright.

Last edited by Vanquaria on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:55 pm

After much thought and 85% approval from the royal council, the Quanzalt has made his decision, he will diplomatically add nations to a new union that will be one nation but govern themselves like before though they use the same economy and military. he has sent diplomats to discuss this with the UK, Iraq, India, South Africa, Libya, Nigeria, Iran, Turkey, and Israel. The nations have been given a month deadline if they want to join or not, the diplomats will arrive in the nations in a matter of days.

Essos-Meereen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Essos-Meereen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Hong Kong, Essos-Meereen

The country was on it's way to controlling most of Asia, upon the request from now a close ally, Vanquaria, it had began to send out support. Seeing how this was the largest naval base located with in the country and closet to the navy squads that where under the flag of their ally they had decided to launch two squads. These would join into the ranks, providing back up support as well as intelligence for the nation.

However many still gathered to Hong Kong as the first planes had began to come home from their air raids. This was the city would be the center of the military actions. However as news reached of Sir Isco arrival preparations had been put in place. Special unmanned fighters were launched from Hong Kong to intercept his plane, this was to ensure his safety as the region of Asia was engulfed in war.

War News

Mongolia was the first to surrender as the capitol was taken hostage, giving them the advantage to allow troops to move throughout the country towards there next goal. But to prove their point in wanting to show why they deserve the win many Mongolians where brought to receive food and emergency supplies. However Vietnam was still fighting, though the capitol was ready to fall many of the city's had began to prepare defenses, letting them have a chance of survival. In Nepal it was consider in a state of anarchy, many groups wanting to surrender as they had no means to fight off the invading forces. Myanmar (Burma), was the second country to surrender as troops stormed three of it's major cities the bombing of the capitol managed to wipe out many of the government officials which has led to the country's downfall.

Forbidden Palace

The Empress was sitting on the edge of her bed, already she had been dressed to impress. Out of everything she had to face this was going to be the scariest, turning the news off her maidens came to get the young leader. Taking a seat on the throne seat she could only lay her head back. Mumbling prayers as she was wrecked with nervousness and hoping that no matter what things go well.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 am

Yuri Isco, corporal in a elite commando unit and son of a Vanquarian High Lord stepped outside of the jet and was temporarily blinded by the bright sun. He was in China. No protection, only servants. He was weary and sleep-deprived from the flight from nervousness. He requested that he be driven to his hotel instantly for rest before meeting the princess.He wonders what the princess will be like.

Vanquarian naval fleets engage the allied fleets of Australia, New Zealand and New Guinea. Luckily they are supported by Esso Meerens fresh fleet and the battle turns to their favour. Vanquarian forces have made aerial landing on New Guinea soil. Ferocious urban fighting erupts in the streets of New Guinea. Toxic gas missiles being prepped for use against the New Guinea government. The Vanquarian Empire now owns a large portion of the Pacific islands, including Singapore which was annexed easily overnight by the combined fleets of the two empires. Indonesia, annexed by Vanquaria, is being used as a large naval base for the Vanquarian empire.

Back on the homeland thousands of defensive bunkers and anti-aircraft artillery being constructed around the country, using over a million conscripted Japanese workers and hundreds of thousands of Vanquarian prisoners. Workers being taken from the newly conquered Pacific islands to help the construction of the defenced. All workers are paid a small amount despite most of them having useful builder experience and skills.

Last edited by Vanquaria on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:32 am

two bomber planes will be taking off soon with the intent of attacking sicily. they will be acting as cover for 4 amphibious transports carrying hundrids of soilders and a few tanks. an elite commando squad of 4 men is set to sneak by the main battlefield and inflatrate government building(s) and hold captive important people and kill military commanders if they are present.

Thisted, Denmark
several military battleships and carriers where lined up at the port being loaded with troops and vehicles. general Ivan looked over at this and thought to himself, "if this fails, we will have no choise but to give into the dynasty, but we must help our ally vogega and bring down the evil dynasty!" an officer walked up next to him an said, ”why don't we use air traval? it will be much faster."
"it will but we will be easily seen and shot down, this is our only option."
the fleet should arrive in about a month on the shores of what was north venezuela. this will force the dynasty to have to split his army in two so there is less for us to fight and less for vogega to fight.

to: vogega
encryption: high
hold your ground, don't advance and let their army thin out as they throw themselfs at you. help is coming.
i need to update this

Pachatiti
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pachatiti » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:07 am

To Vanquaria
Greetings from Pachatiti. Your hostility towards the oceanic States has not gone unnoticed. We must ask that you cease this hostility at once! We respect your desire to expand, us the same. However, we consult that you refrain from hostility in Australia, New Zealand, and New Guinea. We ask that you draw back your military for the time being, and send your military elsewhere. We would not like to have a war in our hands due to unwanted aggression. We ask that you drop your weapons. We do not wish for war, only a peaceful diplomatic relationship. Good day, and best of luck in your current conflict with
-Roco Canqui, Monarch of the Allied States of Pachatiti

Pachatitan News Alert:
Greetings pachatiti. As many of you are aware, we have worked to put the United Arab Emirates as a vassal state. Well, the UAE government has agreed. However, they had some conditions to follow. In return of them beginning a Vassalized state, we will be offering them a seat in our government. However, it is safe to say that we are now in control of the UAE. On a side note, Monarch Roco Canqui has officially instated an international trade route with the nations of New Guinea, New Zealand, Polonesia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and Australia. We have also made the nations lengthy trade partners, thanks to an economic meeting with the leaders of the nations in Pichu, Pachatiti. From what the head of foreign relations stated, is that Monarch Roco Canqui has worked hard establishing deep connections with the nation's. It seems this new trade system will be a great booster for the many nations involved. The trade system has not been assigned a name, however it is commonly referred to as the Southern Trade System. Well, that's all! Good day Pachatiti!
Last edited by Pachatiti on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"United we Stand, United we Stay" -The Allied States of Pachatiti

Current Foreign Relations Status:
Making great Economic Relations
Peacetime
Current Military Status:
Military on Standby

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:36 am

Nicaragua
Santa Cruz

Boom
Captain Henry dove for cover as the Scorpion tank next to him exploded. He raised his head and saw more troops trying to cross the river. He opened up with his MRAR and killed five soldiers before they dove for cover.
"I need a napalm strike near my position."
"Copy over," said a pilot flying a D-47 over the battlefield. He broke off from his dogfight just as the Dynasty jet crashed into another. They were joined by a Vogegan jet, who had been chasing one of them. The fireball crashed into the river where 5 Tiv soldiers were fighting two squads of enemies. One of the enemies tries to stand up, but was shot in the head by a sniper within ons of the buildings.
A T-200 tank rolled past, a shell bounced off its armor into the river sending up a huge splash. The enemy retreated for a while to come up with a new strategy. They had lost lots of troops and vehicles trying to cross the river.

Emperor's Palace
Denver

"Status report on the war," the Emperor ordered.
"We are holding them back with airstrikes, spacestrikes, and our armor in Nicaragua. Zarzadon has told us to wait while they attack to split the dynasties forces."
"We may win this yet."

Forbidden Palace
Essos-Meereen

"Congratulations on your marriage," the senior Vogegan diplomat said to the princes and the new prince of Essos-Meereen. 'As you know, The Murray Dynasty is at war with Zarzadon and us. With your help, we can crush these warmongers into dust."

Cape Canaveral
Florida

"T- 10 seconds... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... liftoff.
The rocket roared pouring hundreds of pounds of thrust out of its engines. It climbed slowly into the sky and then into space. The rocket finished it orbital burn, and fell, just before decoupling allowing the central hub of the new Armstrong Space Station to get into an orbit that would keep it over Vogega, before going over the Arctic, carrying it over the pacific islands, through Atartica, and over the Atlantic. The rocket boosters would fall into the Pacific close to Australia. Small amount of debris, enough to sink a ship, would reach the water.
All over the nation, rockets carried inflatable modules to the hub and attached their load before burning up in the atmosphere. The modules inflated and Armstrong station was finished. Now, it needed crew.

Orbit Over Murray Dynasty
The surveillance satellite showed rioting in the streets of the capital as between 80,000-100,000 people had been killed by the SX-9 missile. Troops and police surrounded the capital building. Several tanks also sat around holding the protestors at bay.
It transmitted the coordinates of the building to the nearby Vampire bomber. It released all of its remaining missiles before descending to be refueled and reloaded in Vogega.
The SKYSTREAK missiles impacted the building and all around it killing mostly soldiers and police, but some civilians dies as well.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Essos-Meereen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Essos-Meereen » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 am

Being granted a hotel room, which was more like a condo, the building was heavily protected. Though gone unnoticed it wasn't what filled the news, with the final victories in Nepal and Vietnam the conquest for the region of Asia was nearly over. With naval support helping allies the Empire was now in the mist of becoming a super power. Taking the chance The Empress of Essos-Meereen took the stand to speak to nation.

HRIM Empress Daenerys Draco Targaryen

A couple of days ago, on August 2, 2015 we have launched attacks on Nepal, Burma, Mongolia and Vietnam. For a while we were at peace with these nations, but these nations were at risk of being taken by foreign powers which would threat the sovereignty of our nation. On that day we launched aircraft to target their major cities and their capitols, so we could easily slip in our forces and take these countries. Upon doing so, we have launched naval forces to assist our allies in the Pacific to show our support and help further the bonds of our alliance. However do know this, we swore as a nation that we would protect Asia and that is why by war we can do so, and in that order we can grow and be a united empire and take the world stage.

Though we still are in this time of uncertainty, I ask you, the people of this great nation to stand side by side. To support and not criticize, the only way we can move forward and continue to show our strength as a nation.But there has also been a series of questions and as a leader...a true leader I shall give you the truth. We can no longer promise peace till war has stopped around the world. However we can ensure that we shall never fall to a foreign power, that we as the people of this nation shall defend and protect one another.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Our fleet has landed and is unloading on the north Venezuelan coast and are preparing for an assault from the dynasty that could happen at any moment.
our attack force includes
500,000 solders
300 supply trucks
250 light tanks
100 heavy tanks
400 troop transports
dozens of battleships with anti air guns

Sicily, Murray Dynasty
The amphibious transports have landed and are now storming the island killing any dynasty solider there as they head towards the main building there.
i need to update this

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 pm

The diplomats have returned and said that all the nation we asked to join the union have accepted except Iraq.
The union is strong and we feel that we could stop any force that comes our way.
we have sent the diplomats to see if more nations want to join the union as news of this has spreed quickly.
we are asking Algeria, Egypt, Georgia, Norway, Zimbabwe, Peru, north Italy, and Pakistan.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Now that they have captured the beaches One fith of the attack force is moving towards dynasty city (cacaras) in hopes that capturing the capital will lead to a quicker downfall for the dynasty.

Sicily
Palermo is captured and the army spreds out to capture as many cities as it will take to force the dynasty out of Europe.
i need to update this

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 pm

To: Essos Mereen Government
As a gift of goodwill and to our alliance we open up the beautiful island of Singapore for your fleets and military. The island will act a safe haven for our forces and as HQ for our combined alliance fleets. The Empire has sent in over a million Indonesian workers to construct bases and defences as well as a massive military facility for our two nations. Our forces shall launch an attack on Kazakhstan while we request military aid on Thailand which is heavily defended by the Republic of Cristo. The government of Pachatiti are also becoming a threat to our alliance and as well to the United Powers alliance with Zarzadon and Vogega. Our navies must continue in their advances towards Australia and New Zealand and if Pachatiti deploys forces against us we must combat them and hopefully clear the problem for Zarzadon and Vogega. For the good of both our empires!

Yuri Isco sat nervously on the seat of his limo which was escorted by armoured Essos Meeren vehicles. He was on his way to the Palace to meet the Princess. Oh crap. He had no experience with women due to the fact that he has spent his entire life in the commando units from birth. He closed his eyes and muttered a last prayer as his limo stopped in front of the palace.

Vanquarian and Essos Meereen naval fleets push back the Australian and New Zealand fleets. Vanquarian troops continue their advance into New Guinea, taking control of northern cities on the large island. Vanquarian ships release over a hundred incendiary flame missiles onto the southern New Guinea cities and capital, killing hundreds of thousands of innocents. A threat message is sent to the New Guinea government, giving them 20 minutes to surrender which they do after watching their cities and people burn with crimson flame and punctured by shrapnel. The fleets now sail towards Australia .

Back in Asia, 100,000 Japanese Auxiliary troops and 200,000 Vanquarian shocktroopers gather on the border to Thailand. Defensive bunkers are being built surrounding Thailand and artillery placements being towed in. Altogether there are 280,000 Vanquarian soldiers with more auxiliary troops being shipped in from Indonesia.

Meanwhile, a large Vanquarian cargo ship sailed into Vogega,carrying with them hundreds of thousands of bombs, guns and Kevlar armour as a sign of support to Vogega's war against the dynasty.

To: Zarzadon and Vogega
High Encryption*
As you all may know, Essos-Meereen and our Empire are annexing Asia and the Pacific islands. We have sent supplies to Vogega to support them in the war against Murray Dynasty but we also face powerful threats ourselves. The Republic of Cristo is a formidable, powerhungry nation seeking to convert the world forcefully to their religion while the Pachariti government is creating a union of nations and is threatening Essos-Meereen's and our Empire's advance towards the conquest of Australia. We will try to take care of these threats to our United Powers vision as we know your hands are full against the dynasty. For the good of our empires and the United Powers alliance!
Last edited by Vanquaria on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 pm

to: vanquria
encryption: high
once vogega and our nation can take care of the dynasty we will assist you. we fear that the quanzdon union could be a major threat seeing how spread out and strong in both military and resorses they are aswell as there quick expansion. (who knew diplomacy could be so effective)

sicily has been captured by zarzdean forces. all dynasty militant forces have been killed or taken prisoner. higher ups in both military and government have been taken prisoner aswell after there building or hiding spots where either iflatrated via commandos or stormed by solders. we also now claim the island.

the attack force in south america has been captering any anti air guns while on there way to dynasty city to open up for possible air strikes. once they reach about a forth of a mile out from the city they split in half. one group digs a trench and prepares for the worst possible situation while the others head in to the city with orders to "kill and destroy anything that gets in the way". with the little resistance they have faced so far they fear that either all the military was focused on vogega or was all in the city. the soilders walked into the unknow alongside the tanks with hopes that the leader would be in the city and could kill him ending the war. another fith of the attack force movee towards the city just in case.
i need to update this

Sino nations
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sino nations » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 am

Estonia Attacks Lithuania To Gain Territories.
This Is Thought To Be Short War.
Estonian Troops Ready To Cross Border To Lithuania
Last edited by Sino nations on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Soviet Republics of Sino nations!
Fight against enemy of people!
Põlvamaa: Rohelisem Elu!
Left-Winger From Estonia!
Not Chinese
Pro:Communism,USSR,MGTOW,Freedom to offend,Colonization(Stability In Africa was created by Colonization)
Anti:Feminism,Nazism,USA,Russian Federation,UK,EU,Anime,Bronies,Furries

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 am

Ellis Island
The troop went along unloading the supplies from Vanquaria and putting them into cars and planes that would be headed towards the front.

To: Vanquaria
We agree that these cultist must be eliminated. We have a weapon that may think their god, is unreleased with them.

Armstrong Space Station
Over Vogega

The Stallion space plane docked with the station. 7 crew came out and went into the station. The station was complete.

Orbit Over Cristo
The brand new weapon garage was inserted into orbit from a Stallion space plane. It had 3 anti-missile missiles, 5 SKYSTREAK missiles, and a Mjollnir attack vehicle.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Essos-Meereen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Essos-Meereen » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 am

Bangkok, Thailand

It was just before the morning hours when the first bombs began to be dropped, seeing how this was a important controlled area under the flag of the Republic of Cristo. As unmanned stealth bombers started to unload new high tech bombs naval forces just off Thailand had began to launch long ranged missiles targeting areas yet not under control by Essos-Meereen or Vanquaria.

Essos-Meereen wasn't stopping there, just off the coast of Thailand invasion forces had landed on beaches, just a few miles away from a military base Cristo had just put into place. As reports came in from Thailand they were now being directed to their new ally, in hopes to allow the the success of taking Thailand away from the Republic, as supplies where moving in some of the naval troops had guided Vanquaria to now the secure space to move mass invasion forces in without any trouble from the controlled nation defenses.

To: Vanquarian High Command

We would like to thank you for such a gift and for sharing such a nice man to marry the Empress, as we have secured the nations we have invaded it brings joy to see that our efforts to help have been leading to countless victories. To repay you for your gifts we shall divide Kazakhstan and allow Thailand to be given freely to your government. To allow our nations to grow stronger we have began a military project in which will allow wars to end at a quicker pace. This project is called The Hong Kong project, details shall be spared when our generals and scientists sit down with your own. Also we have seen the growing threats to all of our nations, we continue to build up our supplies and military weapons. What we suggest is that our invasions should start to move towards the Middle East and African regions, this will allow us to cut off needed supplies from both regions that are used by our enemies.

This might be a bold move, but it is the best idea that we could suggest. Not only will it cure a already crumbling region(s) but it will allow and defer obvious threats to our efforts. So far with the support of the people we have been moving closer to taking the needed steps to do is what necessary to allow us to grow stronger with each day that passes. Thank you for being a ally in which this nation can trust.

The Royal Palace of Her Majesty

Yuri Isco's vehicle pulled up to the palace, being guided in he could see the guards and defenses set up to prevent any disaster from affecting this moment. Just beyond the door sat the young leader in the throne room. In a nervousness she hurried to the ball room, taking a seat at the small table, hoping that everything will go well..

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents