NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation [FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation [FT/OPEN]

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:58 am

Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation

BACKGROUND

In the interstellar age, history has seen civilizations that have flourished and some that have fallen. Terrorism has brought them to the brink of extinction due to the rise of cartels masked behind enemies in the shadows. During the dark times even the most evil civilizations forged alliances in desperation to hang onto their power. There is the alliances of good defending their ideals and freedom from their enemies. As much change that has occurred much as stayed the same. The difference is there are new governments vying for a place to stand out in the galaxy while other galactic nations have died off leaving an entire mystery why they disappeared into history waiting to be rediscovered again. The many crises such as wars, depressions, and peace has had their ups and downs. What will become of the future of space? Will the conquerors win or will the peacemakers win? As factions rise only they will determine how to write the future.

Image]

Updated: 12/21/2015

[align=center]Tribes of Edenia Info

Tribes on Eden Prime

Fallen Star Nation: located in SE corner of around Tablatia in region: descendants of Jinauricians; official tribe name not revealed yet. The Fallen Star Nation calls themselves Tablatians also but they have another name that is shrouded in mystery.

Judruhin: Located in Caswijan

Kirozen: Located in Vothia

Gokhi: Located in Sciatho

Nihushi: Located in Hosmua

Terokyo: Located in Gobristan

The Wandering Tribes

Waponis: Located in Northern Skarhiel and Tathana

Arikons: Located in Iastrela and Acharia

* Wandering Tribes: They considered to be a wandering tribe which means they claim no region as their home and move from place to place. So in turn they sparsed out among the planet Edenia. There could be other tribal members of these wandering tribes in other tribes in much smaller numbers. As Waponis seen in Northern Skarhiel and Tathana as well as Arikon in Iastrela and Acharia are in larger numbers.

Source: Page 4, Odinburgh IC post

Rules:
1) No Godmodding
2) No trolling
3) No excessive OOC. Ask Odinburgh by TG if any questions.
4) No alien race will be refused entry. Please ask what super-weapons, super-aliens, or super-ships is permitted.
5) Any Nation may join that is classified as a FT nation.
6)If any kind of moves are to be made with a character from a nation used by another nation just be sure to check with that nation if its okay to do so. Otherwise if a nation controls or dictates moves of another nation's character(s) without their consent, a forced signing of an agreement, etc. is not allowed.
7)All RP including you write is considered cannon. This why at the OOC page I have asked what your tech is also upon joining the RP officially.
8)Odinburgh (this RP's control manager) has last word what goes or not in the RP in terms of interpreting as godmodding, trolling, and what not other than the NS mods.
9)Any nation that creates something say like a new NPC race that nation has full control over it. Unless that nation wants to share their NPC creation with anyone else that is up to them to decide.

Be sure to sign up here to considered an official RPer in this thread:
Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation OOC Page
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Somewhere near the El-Dara Sector....

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:36 am

The ISS Valkyrie detected an anomaly as another ship was detected being pulled in by it but avoided it just in time. By orders of the captain he instructed that his communications officer make contact with the vessel they saw on screen. Whether this unknown ship is friend or foe they need find out answers what was going on.

"This is ISS Valkyrie from the Galactic Federation of Odinburgh. Are you there?", Captain Dalby replied.

All there was static. The communications officer seemed to be unable to make contact. The captain stood blankly looking on the view screen trying to figure out the problem. Whatever the anomaly was it was blocking all subspace communications.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Flarbinia's First Contact With A Familiar Nation

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 am

3 Days Later, a message is received by the ISS Valkyrie
Code: Select all
"Hello, ISS Valkyrie! Odinburgh is the first nation we have had the luxury of meeting after our nation ended its centuries long isolation. We recognize your nation's symbol, but all information regarding past cooperation or strife between our two nations was lost during the Dark Age of Isolation. I hope you will accept our assistance concerning this anomaly and allow us to join your intergalactic organization."-Captain Butch Novgorod, Captain of the Pax Nika
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Auricium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Arrival of the Covenant

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am

Corporate Carrier D-X41, also know as the CC Moneymaker was arriving from the Darshun system, one of the many factory worlds of the Corporation, the Carrier contained many unfinished manufactured goods as well as tonnes of raw materials. Lead by the enigmatic Nemodian, Eld Newt, the Corporate Board had sent him here to establish trade relations. The Ruling Corporations of the Covenant demanded that profits be ever more increased, which meant finding more civilizations to trade with other than the Intergalactic Aurician Empire, the Allarian Federation, the Dominion of Glerani and all their allies. Surely they could find more civilizations beyond the frontier. The Covenant had established many trading posts throughout its home galaxy and beyond, and completely controlled vast swathes of systems in order to make money. Some said that it itself, could be considered a polity but the Board of Directors insisted that it was a special enterprise operating under the "regulations" of the Empire.

Despite the situation, there had been times when the Auricians had sought to suppress the Covenant, believing it to have become too powerful and seized its assets, leading to small skirmishes but eventually ended in greater autonomy. The Covenant would only have to pay a 5% corporate tax as tribute to the Empire, a fact left distasteful with the Board. Eld Newt had been commanded to take his ship to the factory world of Gal'oun, and was not even on an expeditionary trip, but a malfunction with the slip-space drive, possibly because they were too cheap to have proper maintenance, pulled the ship out of slip space near the El'Dara Sector.
Last edited by Auricium on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iɴᴛᴇʀɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ Aᴜʀɪᴄɪᴜᴍ
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:04 am

Flarbinia wrote:3 Days Later, a message is received by the ISS Valkyrie
"Hello, ISS Valkyrie! Odinburgh is the first nation we have had the luxury of meeting after our nation ended its centuries long isolation. We recognize your nation's symbol, but all information regarding past cooperation or strife between our two nations was lost during the Dark Age of Isolation. I hope you will accept our assistance concerning this anomaly and allow us to join your intergalactic organization."-Captain Butch Novgorod, Captain of the Pax Nika

"Message received. Something has happened and not sure how my ship got here. Glad to see you emerged from isolation. That must have been hell. Any clues what is going on Captain Novgorod?"- Captain Lothar Dolby, ISS Valkyrie

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 am

23 Boscov 2424 PA – ZSD/2353 AER
Outskirts of the El-Dara Sector

For less then a thousands of a second a anomaly could be detected by all in the system with advanced scanners, then, Nothing.

Well, that was what the scanners saw, in reality a highly advanced drone, no more then 15 meters across, and 4 meters thick, the vessel was disk-shaped, with several red light blinking softly on the stark white exterior. On the inside the advanced AI sat about scanning the system, it was just about ready to start the Fold Space Generator when it detected several other ships, remaining in cloaked mode(not physical, just by scanners, the vessel bombard it´self with cosmic radiation, so it masks it´s presence. Due to oblivious reason this cannot be done on manned vessels) it send a message to the ships

"Stranger, I bid you greetings in the name of the Tophat Empire.

If you are reading this then you will have encountered one of our messenger drones and therefore a spacefaring race. Soon you will see more evidence of us, this is no cause for alarm.

When you encounter one of our ships or outposts then welcome it. We have much to offer a faithful friend. We are many races, four castes, one people. The earth caste build and manufacture, the air research and heal, the water caste liase and arbitrate, the fire caste guard our holdings and defeat our enemies. All are bound to the dream of bringing a new way to the universe.

I hope you will choose to share the culture, technology and protection of the Tophat empire.

The one constant in the universe is change, the wise adapt.

Believe in our destiny."
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Space Probe

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 am

The Covenant Carrier Moneymaker received this mysterious message. Captain Newt had thought that this could be a golden oppurtunity for the covenant and for him to enrich himself. He ordered his scanners to pick up where the message came from.

"Nothing sir. We cannot detect the messenger. It appeared all traces of it have vanished. They may be using some form of cloaking technology."

"Oh great not again. Cloaking technology! Impossible. Very few races have the ability to develop cloaking technology, and the ones that do manage to develop physical shields should generally be avoided. Have the men release fighters to look for the ship, and return once they find something. Have them report to me on the results. Also, fix that stupid slip space drive.

"Send a message to all open frequencies. Tell them that this is the Covenant of Corporate Enterprises, and that the Captain of this ship wants to establish trade relations.

El' Dara
19:53 AST

To all ships, satellites and beings in the system:

This is the message from Captain El Newt of the ever so profitable Covenant of Corporate Enterprises, onboard the transportaion vessel Moneymaker If you recieve this message, contact us immediately. The Covenant is eager and looks forward to establishing trading relations with your polities. We only ask that you allow us to establish trading posts in your empire so that we can facilitate the exchange of goods.

With Regards and Utmost Respect,

Captain Newt
Last edited by Auricium on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 am

Auricium wrote:The Covenant Carrier Moneymaker received this mysterious message. Capitan Newt had thought that this could be a golden oppurtunity for the covenant and for him to enrich himself. He ordered his scanners to pick up where the message came from.

"Nothing sir. We cannot detect the messenger. It appeared all traces of it have vanished. They may be using some form of cloaking technology."

"Oh great not again. Cloaking technology! Impossible. Very few races have the ability to develop cloaking technology, and the ones that do manage to develop physical shields should generally be avoided. Have the men release fighters to look for the ship, and return once they find something. Have them report to me on the results. Also, fix that stupid slip space drive.

"Send a message to all open frequencies. Tell them that this is the Covenant of Corporate Enterprises, and that the Captain of this ship wants to establish trade relations.

El' Dara

This is the message from Captain El Newt of the ever so profitable Covenant of Corporate Enterprises, onboard the transportaion vessel Moneymaker If you recieve this message, contact us immediately. The Covenant is eager and looks forward to establishing trading relations with your polities. We only ask that you allow us to establish trading posts in your empire so that we can facilitate the exchange of goods.

Captain Newt

The ISS Valkyrie intercepted the message. Captain Dalby reviewed the message and then returned with a new message back to the vessel. It was only logical to have trading relations.

"Yes we would be interested in trade relations. What can you offer Odinburgh?"- Captain Dalby asked.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Interest In Trade

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 am

"The Galactic Empire of Flarbinia is also interested in trade. However, if you threaten us, we will destroy you. The Dark Age of Isolation has cost us valuable information about what is outside our borders and therefore any hostile action will reignite any old tensions between both of our nations."-Captain Butch Novgorod
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

The Widgetalian Expedition Arrives

Postby Widgetalia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:28 pm

"Greetings, Flarbinia and Odinburgh! Widgetalia has sent us to investigate the anomaly and would like to gain your assistance in this endeavor."-Admiral Hunkasan, supreme commander of the Widgetalian Expedition

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Auricium wrote:The Covenant Carrier Moneymaker received this mysterious message. Capitan Newt had thought that this could be a golden oppurtunity for the covenant and for him to enrich himself. He ordered his scanners to pick up where the message came from.

El' Dara

Captain Newt

The drone intercepted this new message and started to interpret it, having decided the best action was to contact Command, the drone sent a private message to Moneymaker, while also transmitting the new information to Command
¨
Know that you message have been intercepted and transmitted to the Water Caste, and they will be here shortly."

Exactly 78 seconds later sensor would pick up yet another anomaly(This is the wormhole that my FTL makes, look in the fact book) for just a mere moment, just as before, but this time a vessel came out, measuring around 500-600 meters. The vessel is painted in a stark white colour, making it rather easy to spot with the eye(assuming you are close enough). The Ship opened a private comm-link to the Moneymaker, sending a audio message "I bring greetings in the name of the Tophat Empire, you said that you where interested in establishing trade relations, and i would like to hear your offer"
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Widgetalia wrote:
"Greetings, Flarbinia and Odinburgh! Widgetalia has sent us to investigate the anomaly and would like to gain your assistance in this endeavor."-Admiral Hunkasan, supreme commander of the Widgetalian Expedition

"This is Captain Dalby of the ISS Valkyrie. To bring up you up to speed so far this anomaly appears to be a wormhole with a planet nearby its entrance. We aren't sure what inhabitants are there on the planet but we plan to send an away team to explore the surface. In the meantime Covenant Carrier Moneymaker has arrived and we about to have some trade negotiations here. It appears they are just as clueless as me and my crew but they are ready pounce to make profit from trade from Odinburgh. Might as well take care of two things at once. Anyways we welcome your assistance."- Captain Dalby, ISS Valkyrie

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:

El' Dara

Captain Newt

The drone intercepted this new message and started to interpret it, having decided the best action was to contact Command, the drone sent a private message to Moneymaker, while also transmitting the new information to Command
¨
Know that you message have been intercepted and transmitted to the Water Caste, and they will be here shortly."

Exactly 78 seconds later sensor would pick up yet another anomaly(This is the wormhole that my FTL makes, look in the fact book) for just a mere moment, just as before, but this time a vessel came out, measuring around 500-600 meters. The vessel is painted in a stark white colour, making it rather easy to spot with the eye(assuming you are close enough). The Ship opened a private comm-link to the Moneymaker, sending a audio message "I bring greetings in the name of the Tophat Empire, you said that you where interested in establishing trade relations, and i would like to hear your offer"
Flarbinia wrote:
"The Galactic Empire of Flarbinia is also interested in trade. However, if you threaten us, we will destroy you. The Dark Age of Isolation has cost us valuable information about what is outside our borders and therefore any hostile action will reignite any old tensions between both of our nations."-Captain Butch Novgorod

The Captain had ordered an ensign to send out a message to the Tophat Empire's delegate: "In return for free trade agreements, as well as the right to establish trade posts in your Empire, the Covenant is prepared to offer you a military and technological assistance in developing new technologies. The Corporate Board has informed us that we are able to give to you as gifts the valuable Kor'ald sector, famous for its Thorium mining and processing industries if you agree to join the Covenant, seeing that you are not currently aligned with anyone. We also have a variety of items that we sell, and we would be willing to allow you to choose several system's worth of items in return for joining the Covenant. If there are other things you would rather have, please inform us and we would be happy to find and sell them too you."

The Captain also had an ensign prepare a catalogue detailing everything that they sold. It was a large catalogue, taking up several ship's space of memory. Perhaps they would just ask what they wanted and tell them if they could sell it or not.

The message was received warmly by the Nemodian. "Wonderful. The Odinburgh have agreed to begin trade negotiations. Invite a delegation aboard to negotiate, so that we could begin the selling of goods!"

"This is the Corporate Covenant Captain Newt, we can offer almost everything in the universe, except Aurician technologies. That's off of the table. But almost everything else in the universe and definitely this galaxy is available. If we aren't selling something, its because it's not profitable!

Henceforth we invite you aboard the Covenant Carrier to begin the negotiations of trade! We do warn you that we will provide refreshments, of course. In the meantime, could I interest you in a tonne of Thorium? We are currently willing to offer you one tonne of Thorium for a steep 33% discount, to a final price of 3,527,400 NSD. It's a one time deal that's non-negotiable though, so act fast since this is open to the highest bidder! We also accept payments in goods of similar value that we find profitable."

The Captain received the message from the Flarbinians. It appeared that they had remained isolated for quite some time. Perhaps they were in need of goods and raw materials. He had an ensign dispatch a message to the Flarbinians, who appeared to think that the Covenant wanted war, which was very bad for trade.

"Attack you! Hostile Actions! We have postulated your statements and believe that you have never traded with the Covenant before: We are universal traders of goods, and while we do have mercenaries and a rather excessively large space-fleet, is more to defend ourselves from pirates! We are traders, and by nature typically wish for peace, after all, war is never profitable for anyone. Perhaps you should have someone tour the Covenant vessel so that we could sell them stuff and show you the glories of trading with us! We only ask for non-tariffed, completely regulation free trade with us and exclusive rights to set up trading posts! We will however, offer vast sums of collateral in exchange and an opportunity to sell all those goods after a long period of isolation."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Captain's Response To Offer

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

"Then we have a deal. However, I must remind you that my people will not tolerate treason or backstabbing from anyone."-Captain Butch Novgorod

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:47 pm

"Treason! Backstabbing! Who do you think we are?!? While we did back-stab the Auricians, I'll have you know the Covenant fought war's against them. They our are main competitors, and they pushed us to the fringes of society. And now we have been relegated to trading with them, and we don't even get the ability to build trade posts! Harrumph. Well, I suppose you could come aboard to sign the treaty. We have drinks and pastries for everyone, for a modest price of course."-Captain

OOC: The Covenant lost a war against Auricium, turning it into the mega-corporation that it is today. Its headquarters are located on Shysaniuum Prime, in one of the Throne Galaxies. Within Aurician Territory.

Unknown Covenant Executives:
"Seems like we have some more visitors to the system."

"Do you think they want to buy some Thorium? Oh how we love to sell Thorium... 3 million for two thirds a tonne. They are called the Widgetalia. Perhaps we need to steal a Galactic Holodex? "

"How else are we supposed to communicate? I think its time to steal the Holodex. Perhaps some fellow nations would like to help us."

"Are you crazy! No. Only we should have access."

"Send a message to everyone. Tell them we want to trade goods."

"Hello, this is the Corporate Covenant Moneymaker. All nations that want to make money should contact us, so we can start trading with you. We offer goods from thousands of Galaxies, and are now in current need of hiring anti-piracy fighters to protect our shipping."
Last edited by Auricium on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Transmission to Corporate Covenant Moneymaker

We would be interested in buying some Thorium in exchange for information about the the wormhole near a planet that is causing anomaly reading for 44.5 million Odinburgh Krone.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Transmission to Corporate Covenant Moneymaker

We would be interested in buying some Thorium in exchange for information about the the wormhole near a planet that is causing anomaly reading for 44.5 Odinburgh Krone.

Hope to hear from you soon.

"Captain Newt was delighted to hear that they would buy the Thorium! Prepare the shipment at once, he ordered the crew. Droids began preparing the Thorium to be shipped in shuttles over to the ISS Valkyrie. One full tonne would have to be shipped in several containers, and it was probably easier and safer to have them dock."

The anomaly reading was a different story. Captain Newt had procured a stolen Galactic Holodex from the Auricians. Looking through it, he could already tell that the information he sough was classified to a high-level encryption. Only Grand Admirals could access this, and Grand Admirals were impossible to find and capture. But they could find a way to hack it. The rulers of the Auricians, the Homo jinauricus species were long ago transient, transcending this earthly plane of existence, knowing many and achieving many great technological wonders. They would know the answers, but were located in [Restricted Space].

But it being classified had given them much information. It meant that the Intergalactic Aurician Empire knew the cause of the anomalies, and the fact that it was classified meant something important. In fact, it was probably them who were causing it! Wormhole technology was long ago something they had mastered, and an important basis for Aurician trans-dimensional tech, something the Covenant possessed but could not understand.

"ISS Valkarie, the only things we can come up with in our databases lead us to conclude that the wormhole causing the anomaly reading is most suspicous. It is believed that the Auricians have caused it, as the Galactic Holodex, which is constantly updated, has classified all information on it. This classification of information indicates that they know something. Perhaps you should find and ask them. We warn you that they are hard to find and members of a race not to be trifled with, and wish you the best of luck.

Now, on too the most distasteful terms of payment..? We believe that it is safest if the ISS Valkarie docks with the carrier to transfer the goods. Especially with these anomalies turning around, it is advised to tread cautiously. Our dealings with Auricium have proven to be very deadly."

OOC: I'm not saying the Auricians are causing it, only that the Captain believes so. The Covenant also wants to keep a monopoly on trade with the Aurician Star Empire.

The hidden Shangri-La
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The hidden Shangri-La » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:32 pm

Unknown region
Jñāna Exploration Cruiser 'Timí̱s'
Bridge

The bridge of the vessel was typical for a Chandakan vessel, spacious with consoles descending from the ceiling to rest before crew resting upon their coils as they directed the vessel. The vessel was however different to Chandakan vessels with Nagine crews for where on a Nagine vessels it was hot and humid, on a Lamia vessel it was cooler and not nearly as humid, Nagine vessels were also pinnacles of opulence like mobile palaces whilst Lamian vessels were much less ornate in design. As such the Captains raised dais did not feature a recliner as a Nagine vessels would but instead remains empty save for the 12ft long Lamia occupying the platform. "Captain, we have detected unknown vessels" reported the sensors officer "they are communicating with one another, mainly warnings and offers of trade amongst greetings"

"Send a broad hail, greet them in the name of Chandaka" ordered the Captain making himself a little taller.

"At once sir" came the comms officers reply.

OOC: Whenever dialogue appears in italics they are speaking the Chandakan language which is phonetically similar to Parseltongue from the Harry Potter series but is neither spoken or translated outside of Chandakan space.

Unknown vessels, this is the Chandakan Exploration Cruiser Timí̱s. We greet you in the name of the Chandakan people with wishes for you to defeat the strongest of enemies and the greatest of prey.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Latest Offer To Thorium Suppliers

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 pm

"My people will gladly trade 100 Kilograms of Obscura, 300 kilos of Maniac, and 400 kilos of Mortis for 1 ton of Thorium!  Prior to the Dark age of Isolation, Grand Emperor Socrates Novgorod III stockpiled every drug we had been importing from Luxan Imperial Narcotics (their existence is one of the few pieces of information that survived centuries of isolation) for centuries and our warehouses are still overflowing with them.  As the De Facto ambassador to Odinburgh, one of my many duties is to promote trade with all partners and until my homeland and its allies can find a way to regain contact with LIN,  The Galactic Empire of Flarbinia is the only reliable supplier in the sector."-Captain Butch Novgorod
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
"My people will gladly trade 100 Kilograms of Obscura, 300 kilos of Maniac, and 400 kilos of Mortis for 1 ton of Thorium!  Prior to the Dark age of Isolation, Grand Emperor Socrates Novgorod III stockpiled every drug we had been importing from Luxan Imperial Narcotics (their existence is one of the few pieces of information that survived centuries of isolation) for centuries and our warehouses are still overflowing with them.  As the De Facto ambassador to Odinburgh, one of my many duties is to promote trade with all partners and until my homeland and its allies can find a way to regain contact with LIN,  The Galactic Empire of Flarbinia is the only reliable supplier in the sector."-Captain Butch Novgorod

Thorium for drugs? The Captain was excited. The Narcotics trade was extremely lucrative. It was a done deal. "We accept you offer. Ships will enter the system with the according goods immediately. A covenant trade fleet will soon enter the system with the corresponding ships, and several construction ships are being brought in to build a Trade Center. This is to ensure a further and more easier facilitation of trade between the Covenant and its partners.

We are eager to begin trading with all the polities in this sector of the Galaxy. To do so, We have informed all of you that a spaceport is going to be constructed here to facilitate the exchange of goods and currencies. If you need to exchange currencies for travel to the Aurician Empire, we would love to inform you of our competitive rates and near bottomless reserves!

Covenant forces had long suspected the existance of a vault world nearby. If they were to find this vault world, the technologies it possessed could pave way for a new expansion. Profits would soar, and the Board would be so rich that they could pay their way back into the Empire. After the Covenant-Aurician war, the Covenant had been left with massive war debts as well as having the entire leadership exiled out of the Empire. Stealing a Galactic Holodex would be a huge blow to the Auricians.

The Covenant Trade Fleet was sent out, lead by Admiral Gal Haako. Consisting of a Supercarrier, and hundreds of Lucrehulk transports, the trade fleet was carrying immense proportions of trade goods for sale. Nearly 1000 tonnes of Thorium was being transported, and the rest of the transports contained materials to construct the Trade Center.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Loading of the Thorium

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 am

The shuttles arrived at the ISS Vakyrie in the cargo bay where they unloaded the Thorium. Captain Dalby was present as it was loaded into the cargo bay. The droids worked quickly till last of it was gone. As the shuttles left the Captain looked around at the Thorium, then he looked to his first officer.

"Well let's go find this Homo jinauricus species. We are mounting an expedition to the planet that is nearby.", Captain Dalby exclaimed.

The Indomitable Terran Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Indomitable Terran Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:12 am

She glided through the cold void of space, bristling with weapon emplacements but despite that she was scientific exploration vessel. The Empire always armed her vessels very well. You never who or what you may come across and you had to ready to punch your way out. The TEBS Dawn's Temptation was running an routine mission to scan and detail an uninhabited system which was showing some promise for addition into The Empire's territory.

The bridge of Dawn's Temptation was quite and clam. Crew busied themselves at consoles, others spoke quietly over information on their dataslates and Captain Parsons stood at the center viewing the system from the battlemap. The star sat at the center with the four planets orbits dotted around, various data scrolled down the left hand side and the right kept updating with pictures taken of the system. Next to Captain Parsons was the small holographic figure of the ship's AI, Daisy, who glowed a faint yellow. The two of them conversed and battlemap zoomed in to the third planet of the system and the data on either side shifted to support the current objective. Captain Parsons became concerned when Daisy fell silent for three seconds, nothing to a human but eon to an AI then she shouted.

"Helm! Evasive maneuvers! Hard to port and down 50 degrees!"

Helm began to respond but it was already to late. The battlemap replaced planetary data with that of wormhole that was practically on top of them. Helm fought to follow Daisy's instructions but the ship was too close to event horizon and would inevitability enter the wormhole and exit wherever it finished. Captain Parsons order red alert and immediately shield and weapon systems came online while the hanger bays prepared the launch fighters and bombers.

Dawn's Temptation entered the wormhole and began it's journey to the unknown. The battlemap scrolled with incomprehensible data as the ship passed through wormhole and the visuals showed swirls of tunneling cream and blue. The first signs that the journey was coming to end was the visuals began to show the small pricks of the universe's many stars. Data on the battlemap slowly began to become comprehensible and even listed a number of ships that were beyond the exit point. Dawn's Temptation burst from the wormhole with shields fully raised, weapon arrays brimming with death and fighters and bombers gushing from hanger bays. She didn't know where she was and as far as Captain Parsons was concerned they were in danger.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Danek strode back and forth beside the long table. His regent council sat at it going through files and scanning reports from representatives throughout the Empire. In five spots along the table Holograms showed parts of the Alpha-Centauri System.

In the middle the largest was the whole system, small flashing pinpoints showed Helghast vessels in the system, several dozen of them. On either side of It were holograms of the two main planets controlled by Helghan. Helghan itself was the capital and boasted a population of around 2 1/2 billion. Vekta on the other hand was Helghan's first conquest. It had nearly 4 billion inhabitants, further out were two other images. One of the Helghan moon Scolas that had eight hundred thousand colonists and the other holo showed the Stasko Station Ring. Several hundred stations built together and given massive greenhouses allowing it to produce oxygen, around 400,000 Helghast citizens lived there.

Danek smiled looking at what his forefathers had spent nearly one hundred and fifty years accomplishing. However he looked toward the edge of the Hologram, surely there is more out there he thought...Someone or something or somewhere that needs finding. He moved to the head of the table and prepared to inform his council he wanted to build an exploration fleet.

He was cut off before he finished bringing the council to attention. The Hologram projections flicked of and the middle projection changed to that of an officer in the Fleet.

"My Autarch we have just received reports of unidentified ships just outside Helghan territory!"

Danek ran his hand through his gray hair.

"What can you tell me about them?"

The officer seemed uneasy but pulled himself together and answered.

"Really nothing sir. The ships were gone almost as soon as we noticed they were even there. We don't know what they were doing, or how they even got there or even if they know we exist..."

Danek sighed, very well thank you officer.

The Autarch plopped down in his seat and groaned. What was happening.

(OOC: Someone please visit me to begin trading or something.)
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Auricium wrote:The Captain had ordered an ensign to send out a message to the Tophat Empire's delegate: "In return for free trade agreements, as well as the right to establish trade posts in your Empire, the Covenant is prepared to offer you a military and technological assistance in developing new technologies. The Corporate Board has informed us that we are able to give to you as gifts the valuable Kor'ald sector, famous for its Thorium mining and processing industries if you agree to join the Covenant, seeing that you are not currently aligned with anyone. We also have a variety of items that we sell, and we would be willing to allow you to choose several system's worth of items in return for joining the Covenant. If there are other things you would rather have, please inform us and we would be happy to find and sell them too you."

The Captain also had an ensign prepare a catalogue detailing everything that they sold. It was a large catalogue, taking up several ship's space of memory. Perhaps they would just ask what they wanted and tell them if they could sell it or not.
´

On the bridge of the Il'Porrui Class Cruiser the Water Caste delegate, and commander of this mission, was rather confused, they had just met and yet they where being offered co become part of a Covenant. The Delegate quickly found this posture and made a quick deduction, these traders only cared for one thing, money, and they probably would have no problem dealing with less reputable wears. That decided on the matter, and the Delegate gave the orders, sending one last transmission to the "Moneymaker"

"While we appreciate the offer that the Covenant is offering, we are not impressed with our first contact, and cannot make any decision until more knowledge about this Covenant can found, analysed and sent to the Council for review"

With that message the Fold Space Generator warm-up secueance was initiated

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Outskirts of the Alpha Centauri system

For less then a thousands of a second a anomaly could be detected by all in the system with advanced scanners, then, Nothing.

Well, that was what the scanners saw, in reality a highly advanced drone, no more then 15 meters across, and 4 meters thick had entered the system, the vessel was disk-shaped, with several red light blinking softly on the stark white exterior. On the inside the advanced AI sat about scanning the system, it was just about ready to start the Fold Space Generator when it detected several other ships and what looked like inhabited worlds capable of space travel, remaining in cloaked mode(not physical, just by scanners, the vessel bombard it´self with cosmic radiation, so it masks it´s presence. Due to oblivious reason this cannot be done on manned vessels) it send a message to the ships

If you are reading this then you will have encountered one of our messenger drones and therefore a spacefaring race. Soon you will see more evidence of us, this is no cause for alarm.

When you encounter one of our ships or outposts then welcome it. We have much to offer a faithful friend. We are many races, four castes, one people. The earth caste build and manufacture, the air research and heal, the water caste liase and arbitrate, the fire caste guard our holdings and defeat our enemies. All are bound to the dream of bringing a new way to the universe.

I hope you will choose to share the culture, technology and protection of the Tophat empire.

The one constant in the universe is change, the wise adapt.

Believe in our destiny."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents