NATION

PASSWORD

This is your wake-up call (FT-Closed OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Neo ORB wrote:well i got good and bad news, ive been trying to post, but my cpu has pretty much hit its dead end. I've also been accepted into a medical school so my RL workload has increased een more so since i'll need to focus on studys, and with ADHD i'll need more time then most.
As such i am going on major hiatus, Continue on without me and sorry for becoming the delay.
hopefully i'll be able to post something when i do have free time, but until then see you guys on the flip side.
~D.W.G.
Username: Neo ORB

Have fun and learn how to save people! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Shit, now I look insensitive.

GO SAVE PEOPLE NEO.

There, I did it!

Genomita
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:12 am

Sorry if my last post is rather brief, but I think the question is still somewhat important.
I use 80BF00 for native Genomitan,4040BF for Standard and BF80000 for Skav

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Genomita wrote:Sorry if my last post is rather brief, but I think the question is still somewhat important.

Indeed it is. And I will address it tomorrow if I can.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Yos Namoi wrote:
Genomita wrote:Sorry if my last post is rather brief, but I think the question is still somewhat important.

Indeed it is. And I will address it tomorrow if I can.

Sorry about that late post, the Super Bowl caught me off guard. :p

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Vogega, there's actually four people coming to greet your ambassador. Odaj's translator, Valtha and hir two honor guards.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:40 am

Genomita wrote:Vogega, there's actually four people coming to greet your ambassador. Odaj's translator, Valtha and hir two honor guards.

I've decided I want to give the translator a name. Or rather, one of those fancy designations like they have in Star Wars (C-3PO, R2-D2, BB-8, HK-47, etc.)

Though I'm not sure what to go with.
Last edited by Yos Namoi on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 am

Yos Namoi wrote:
Genomita wrote:Vogega, there's actually four people coming to greet your ambassador. Odaj's translator, Valtha and hir two honor guards.

I've decided I want to give the translator a name. Or rather, one of those fancy designations like they have in Star Wars (C-3PO, R2-D2, BB-8, HK-47, etc.)

UT-69?
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Neo ORB wrote:
Yos Namoi wrote:

UT-69?

I actively try to avoid using the number 69 in anything, for obvious reasons. ;)

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Yos Namoi wrote:
Neo ORB wrote:UT-69?

I actively try to avoid using the number 69 in anything, for obvious reasons. ;)

You dirty arthopod you, its "Universal Translator- Gemini"
get your head out of the gutter... XD
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Neo ORB wrote:
Yos Namoi wrote:

You dirty arthopod you, its "Universal Translator- Gemini"
get your head out of the gutter... XD

But... I like my head in the gutter... :(

That designation wouldn't make sense anyway, since it's in English. I also don't understand the correlation between 69 and Gemini. Plus, it's a pretty unique model, and since "Gemini" means "twins", that again wouldn't make much sense. ;)

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:58 pm

GENO

I need you to post homie! :(

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:08 am

I'm working on something, don't worry. By the way, are there any guards or security cameras in the spaceport, and how far is it from Valtha's ship to the nearest manhole cover big enough that someone the size of a Zaeri could enter it? I'd like to take some precautions in case negotioations go awry.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Genomita wrote:I'm working on something, don't worry. By the way, are there any guards or security cameras in the spaceport, and how far is it from Valtha's ship to the nearest manhole cover big enough that someone the size of a Zaeri could enter it? I'd like to take some precautions in case negotioations go awry.

Cameras and guards yes, though the latter are cloaked (as usual), as for manholes... not really sure what you're asking. For one thing, this is a different hangar and there are no manholes in the hangars, they're out in the streets and they wouldn't provide much protection from, say, an orbital bombardment. In fact, the streets would probably collapse into the sewers from the massive force being applied to them constantly.

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:05 pm

I don't think the Vogegans will resort to orbital bombardment unless we really screw up during the negotiations. And I know the sewers won't provide much protection in case they do, I was basically planning to send a small team of camouflaged scouts/infiltrators of the seeker caste into the sewers so they can make preparations if the Vogegans get nasty.

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Genomita wrote:I don't think the Vogegans will resort to orbital bombardment unless we really screw up during the negotiations. And I know the sewers won't provide much protection in case they do, I was basically planning to send a small team of camouflaged scouts/infiltrators of the seeker caste into the sewers so they can make preparations if the Vogegans get nasty.

To do what exactly, tame the sewer gators? :p

There aren't any gators in the sewers btw, that's just a joke. :p

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Maybe not, but sewers tend to be a good way to get around a city unseen, if you can find your way around. And many sewers serve as hiding places for the unfortunate, the mutated and those who have little left to lose. Those would certainly be more receptive to joining the Star Community to live free of hunger and disease than someone living in the highest echelons of Zaeri society.

And who knows, one of the other chieftesses might have decided to send her own scouts in through the sewers. Imagine what would happen if those two groups met o_o

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Genomita wrote:Maybe not, but sewers tend to be a good way to get around a city unseen, if you can find your way around. And many sewers serve as hiding places for the unfortunate, the mutated and those who have little left to lose. Those would certainly be more receptive to joining the Star Community to live free of hunger and disease than someone living in the highest echelons of Zaeri society.

And who knows, one of the other chieftesses might have decided to send her own scouts in through the sewers. Imagine what would happen if those two groups met o_o

Impossible, the sewers entrances/exists outside the settlements are inaccessible to anything bigger than a cat or a small dog. The smaller pipes go on until the settlement walls too, meaning digging into them would be pointless. Plus, y'know, dangerous predators and all that shit stalk the jungle.

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Then perhaps I should try something else later. I just hope my last post was worth the wait.

A few quick notes about the terminology in my last post: Niuti: Yoruba/Genomitan for newt. Awaoko: Pilot orisun omi ojo: Spring rain.

And aren't you glad I introduced a regular female character ^^

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:59 am

Genomita wrote:Then perhaps I should try something else later. I just hope my last post was worth the wait.

A few quick notes about the terminology in my last post: Niuti: Yoruba/Genomitan for newt. Awaoko: Pilot orisun omi ojo: Spring rain.

And aren't you glad I introduced a regular female character ^^

No! Yes... MAYBE.

:p

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:02 am

I'll have a post up later today or this week, depending on various factors (mostly how lazy I feel). :p

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Just in case you guys were wondering about that awkward scene where they were both red-faced: Yes, they were talking about sex. ;) :p

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:45 pm

The only way that could have been more obvious was if they went straight out and said it.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Yos Namoi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Yos Namoi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Vogega wrote:The only way that could have been more obvious was if they went straight out and said it.

Hush, you walking arsenal. :p

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 am

From the sounds of it, it appears Envoy Maarek has no idea how Genomitan politics and their caste system work. Excellent, this means he will be none the wiser even if the Awaoko introduces herself as a member of the Seeker caste ^^

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents