NATION

PASSWORD

ERROR:Leader.exe not found [IC, Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 pm

'Sir," Keil called out again, "Another message from the Arm of Orion, Playing now"

You may refer to me as Aquilifer Saar, and this contact is by no means formal. Now, as for the Mercenary Contract... Well, I certainly hope you've brought more than... that. Quite honestly, Lord Phylum, your ship does not stand a chance.

*Breif Pause*

However, the Imperium is willing to accept your contract. You are to meet our forces at the attached coordinates. And, by the way, this "Guardian" you are referring to, has a name, and it's Gear, if our Records are to be believed.

"Should we make mention of our capabilities or our Portal unit, sir? These seams like a good change to pull bragging rights if possible." Keil suggested, hoping to correct the 'Aquilifer' of his misjudgment of their craft. "No, keep both subject quite. They probably know about the portal, but they don't need to know what waits on the other side. Reply is simple graditude, for contract acceptance, Correction of name and coordinates."

'Yes sir" Keil answered some what disgarded

Aquilifer Saar, We are very grateful for you acceptance to the Offer of Mercs. We apologies for the use of the Crafts name, as it all we have been given until now. We will begin landing sequence in approximately one minute and thirty seconds, approximately twenty minutes until touch down. My apologies for my use in Extremely Formalism.

"That last part was not necessary at all, keil." Markus' reply surprised Keil slightly. "It is our duty to retain a highly formal appearance in contact of any external ambassadors or leaders of any kind." "Yes lord Markus, my intent was to apologies for future Formality, not to imply halt of formality."

"Good" Markus looked back to the main screen, "Begin landing sequence, We have arrived at the planets thermopause."

Across the length of the Zhukov, the many deployed weapons began to invert and reduct into the hull. The many hydraulics replace the shifted armor plates as the craft enters the very outer edges of the atmosphere. Numerous engines blast suddenly before reducing to a trickling flow of plasma slowing the decent of the Zhukov safely.

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Supremacist Australia

"Seccom, we detect a massive armada of non-PTFS non-Supremacist units en route to desert zone, scans show same affiliation as one attacking PLAYER forces in conjunction with unidentified power earlier-"

"Them? Immediately dispatch ground-stationed voidwatch units and engage airwatch units on incoming hostiles....confirm hostility. They should NOT reach the surface."

"Affirmative."

From the ground, a massive swarm of aircraft took off, blotting out the skies like swarms of locusts. Indeed, the metaphor for the Atmospherical forces of the PTFS has always been "mechanical locusts". However, the Supremacists had their own unique arsenal entirely different from the standard PTFS pack, with even the aircraft, vehicles and mecha designed as to their own aesthetics and tactical needs. These aircraft were distinctive from normal PTFS aircraft in that they were all carbon black, with some gold-colored parts here and there, the two colors being the symbol of the Supremacy forces. Furthermore all of their aircraft were designed with radical angular aesthetics, contrary to the smoothness of the Harmonists and the roughness of the Purists, or the cube-and-sphere amalgamations of the "vanilla" PTFS forces for that matter. The dark constructs climbed up, the air failing to create any concerning drag as the slim triangles made their way through.

On the ground, multiple missile silos targeted the dropship swarms and strike craft. Antimatter missiles and exotic matter weaponry joined the ranks of the fighters, and even went far ahead of them to deplete the enemy before they closed in. The ground laser grids focused great redstone-powered thermonuclear beams at the dropships, but were also careful not to accidentally destroy the Supremacists' own airwatch.

The massive Imperial air armada was in sight. The collision of the dark and the light is about to happen...

"Contact confirmed."

Moscow, Mecha' Rus

It appeared that a Shoebill strike fighter had unloaded an entire arsenal of missiles, as well as plasma explosives containing ionized gas, upon the dropship, sending it crashing towards the purple sphere. The dropship, damaged beyond repair, made an equally awful hole on the ancient tiles that comprised the square. Clearly, something had to be done about the collateral damage, but the pilot couldn't be bothered by something other than crawling out of the cockpit. Seeing as the Spetsnaz units have not been injured, he made no hesitation at opening the hatch first, which happened to be broken and collapsed upon clicking the switch. After getting out of the dropship, the soldier wasn't surprised to see the CPUs holding weapons and looking mean, for back in the PTFS the community service patrolled with heavy machine guns and proton colliders. The CPUs were just a watered downed version of the LOCDF back home.

"I'm a Singaporean," the soldier declared. "So, yeah, I was transporting your people to the portal the Spetsnaz created in our universe to get the guys back home, however a blast hit the transport and then we just ended up here along with the package." He didn't even think about taking out the TY-P9 he stuffed in his flak vest.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 am

Red Square, Moscow, Mechanocratic Russia.

Contrary to what the pilot was thinking, the current rendition of the Red Square wasn't actually that old. At most, the tiles would have been about thirty years old. At the end of the Great War of 2077, Moscow - as the capital of the Soviet Union - was one of the first cities to receive a nuclear bombing. All of Moscow's oldest buildings were either demolished and replaced or left as burned-out husks, almost all of the latter being present in the Organic Ghetto on Bolotnyy Island to the south. The Red Square was among the earliest districts of Moscow to be refurbished: 3D-printing and automated construction robots were used liberally to reconstruct not just Lenin's Mausoleum and the GUM, but the mighty Kremlin as well. The result was a Red Square that looked very much like the original. Even Lenin's embalmed body was regrown in a cloning vat from centuries-old DNA and returned to the Mausoleum. The Kremlin, however, did not retain its function as the seat of the highest power in Russia. Instead, it was converted into a museum dedicated to Soviet history. The only buildings on Red Square that were not renovated were the State Historical Museum and St. Basil's Cathedral: the former had been rendered obsolete by the Kremlin's new function and the latter had been destroyed during the Great Proletarian Anti-Theist Purge in the late 2090s. Both had been replaced by nondescript office blocks, their ultramodern architecture absorbed into the rest of the modern cityscape.

"Singaporean?" one of the CPUs replied. This one had a golden trim on his power armour's shoulder plates, indicating his status as some equivalent to a sheriff. "You're quite far away from the UDAP, aren't ya? I still have no idea how you managed to duck under our radar or even get through the Iron Curtain, but you're coming with us. Law states that all newcomers get processed through Quarantine."
"He's not from the UDAP," Golovkin interjects, "and he isn't carrying any diseases or rads either. We need rapid transport to Sunikagrad, immediately."
The sheriff walked over to Golovkin with unnerving nonchalance. "Listen buddy, last time I checked, Singapore was in the UDAP. Besides anything else, look at the mess he made there. He can't fly a damn plane! Illegal flyovers in cities already get you in the Gulag around here, but vandalism and being an illegal immigrant?" He then put his shoulder on Golovkin's arm in a highly patronising manner. "There's plenty of places you lot are going, but Sunikagrad ain't one of them."

Golovkin grabbed the sheriff's arm and pulled it off his shoulder. He then fronted the CPU - standing at six-foot-nine, he was a great deal taller than the sheriff. "Since you're apparently so well-versed in Mecharussian law," he spoke in a manner intended to intimidate, "you'd know full well that obstructing a military operation can get you packaged and stamped*! And just for the record, LIEUTENANT, my rank as a Colonel automatically means that whatever bullshit order you try to give to me and anyone under my direct command is null and void. That Singaporean, for all intents and purposes, is under my direct command. Now, I'm going to ask you for transport to Sunikagrad WITHOUT you trying to act all high-and-mighty, and if I don't get the correct response, I'm going to beat you like a fucking egg in a meringue recipe. AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR?!" The last sentence was spoken with the tone and volume of a drill instructor.

The sheriff's face could not be seen on account of his powered helmet, but his voice made it clear that he was shaken by Golovkin's ear-blistering rant. "Crystal, sir. If you will come with me, sir..."
The sheriff led the group to a pair of Ural-7305 heavy-duty trucks, painted in the colours of Soviet police vehicles. Instead of a Gulag, however, these trucks would be taking the Spetsnaz, the Singaporeans and the tech to the nearest maglev station. There, they would catch the earliest train to Sunikagrad. Each train had a special carriage for military and NKVB usage (an idea inspired by Metro-2), so space would be a non-issue for the group.

*Packaging and stamping = Mecharussian slang for immurement, the main method of execution for high treason in Mechanocratic Russia.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Malaysia, State Assembly Occupied Singapore
The dog peered into the air. There were three bright spots in the sky. Not the sun, the dog knew enough to realize that, but they were somehow getting bigger. As soon as it had realized what they were, a searing bright heat passed over it. The dog ran away, it's fur singed and it's inner ears destroyed. After a few moments, a massive piece of metal slammed into the ground. Vegetation was burnt into ash almost instantaneously. The ground was thrown up, moist dirt from the night before's rain turned into cracked and dried dirt in seconds. It took eighteen minutes for the heat to dissipate. After it had, several holes appeared in the ship's surface. Men began climbing out, holding guns and machinery. Within an hour, two more ships would land between five miles of each other. As the men clambered out, they immediately began to set up small houses. They dug holes maybe three or four feet deep and 6 feet wide. Then, they collected dirt from nearby and put them into buckets. Putting them under the water, they began cooking them under the sun after pouring the mud into cardboard lattice shapes they had brought. Adding in concrete, they took the newly formed bricks and stacked them around the buildings, sealing them with mortar they had brought. Within maybe 5 hours, an operational village had been formed in the center of the area that had been claimed by the rockets. The second Allancian military base was operational.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Moscow, Mecha Rus'

While Golovkin was making the thing clear to the CPU, the Singaporean decided to scan the area around so to get a clear idea of Moscow in 2151. The fact sphere (an augmentation, not the Aperture personality core) reveals the properties of the structures around, the capabilities of the CPU's gear, and a whole lot of other things. It was greatly different to the Moscow in the PTFS's universe, the soldier thought.

In the PTFS universe, as any cliche alternate future story would have, a soviet reunion was formed, namely the Astana Federation. Structures like the Kremlin were demolished in the 2040s and replaced with more sturdy fortresses, with the area completely unrecognizable. Of course, a larger portion was constructed underground, housing most of the military infrastructure. Moscow was able to fight off a siege by the combined efforts of the Nordic Union and Germany, deflect a nuke launched by the Chinese, house the largest command block contraption at the time, and did many other wonderful things. In 2069, however, it all ended.

Though also rebuilt in the PTFS home universe, Moscow still has 60% of its former areas desolate. This one was different though, with signs of prosperity and complete rebirth of a nation being omnipresent within the city. Apartments kilometres high could be seen far away.

As told, the Singaporean entered the truck, and followed orders throughout the entire way to the maglev station. It wasn't long before the group arrived at the station, and proceeded to the boarding area for the military-reserved carriages.
Factbook - Trobojka

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:32 am

Near Pekan

After managing to hold off the Raider without getting the Allancians massacred for several minutes, the Stratocratic soldiers finally saw the Hunter-Chopper that was promised by airwatch. It emerged from the green, overgrown wastes, its weaponry clearly seen hanging from the dark metal that it was made of. It spotted the Raider, and swiftly unloaded 4 anti-tank missiles from its multipurpose launchers, cutting through the air and striking the damaged Raider's back, instantly blasting it to pieces and reducing it to a pile of metal rubble. The Singaporean that was distracting the robot let out a sigh of relief, as if not for the Hunter-Chopper he would have been vaporized by the robot seconds earlier.

"Yeah, folks, we've got that taken care of." the leader of the group says to the Allancians. "I don't think we can actually move around with this scale of infrastructure, so let's wait until we have some robots on our own side that arrives..."
Factbook - Trobojka

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Khimki Intercity Station, Moscow, Mechanocratic Russia.

The nearest maglev station was a two-hour drive from Red Square and linked the city of Moscow to the rest of the country. As the Urals pulled into the parking lot, a train was ready to take off. It would be a six-hour journey to Sunikagrad - intercity maglevs were notoriously slow, especially compared to the supersonic Trans-Siberian megatrains that could cross the entire length of the Mechanocracy in just four hours. Nevertheless, the reserved carriage was open and ready to accept passengers, in this case the Spetsnaz, the Singaporeans and their prized cargo.

The reserved carriage was not as comfortable as one would expect - it was designed to be as utilitarian as possible and could easily carry 40 individuals (compared to just 20 in civilian carriages) plus their cargo. The ride would nevertheless be cramped, unless anybody needed to sleep for the night in which case the carriage came specially prepared with ten fold-out bunks (which were just as rugged, fitting in with their surroundings).

"So," Golovkin turned to the Singaporean pilot, "how are you guys liking Mechanocratic Russia so far? Any questions you needed to ask?"

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:-snip-

Harmonist Sulawesi

The reported crash of a vessel near Bira has already attracted attention to the area, and Harmonist authorities are desperate trying to distract the masses from focusing on the crashed starship and on something else instead. Unfortunately, no plan was sufficient for that, and it had been already clear that the only efficient way was to launch a massive offensive, but that would cost resources and the Harmonists are desperately low on hardware, especially after the Jakarta battle.

Observation posts in Sulawesi, actually, the entirety of the Terran PTFS weren't interested that much in any new inter-universal incursions detected. Another civilization had been detected teleporting in, but got themselves stranded in the Andromeda galaxy and fighting with angry locals. It was likely polities either with the ability to get their ships warped by the event into the PTFS universe, or would be over-fascinated with the event and try finding out for themselves, would be likely at technological disadvantages -likely- due to either ship instability or dire need of knowledge on the field. This didn't happen to be the case though, as the PCA units engaged in surveying the wreckage of the ship reported hard light capabilities, a technology the PTFS has always been envious of.

When a squad of craft was detected making atmospheric entry, the observation posts investigated the composition of the squad, and decided that 20 military-grade aircraft was something worth investigating. A Harmonist unique fighter was dispatched to make contact with the dropships and fighters.

The reserve carriage, maglev shuttle en route to Sunikagrad, Mecha Rus'

"Well, back home - long before we made contact with you people - we were excited as hell when we discovered you presence while exploring the multiverse. Naturally when actual contact was made the second wave of Russophilia - the first one was back when we received support from Russia in our own universe, which makes up for that preference - and the whole streets were out excited about it. Because, well, you know, inconveniences, all we could actually do is to draw stuff and generate CGI of your people."

"There isn't much questions to ask - in fact I doubt there would there would be any - considering we have, erm, gathered enough info to create a simulator game of you people's planet to replace the Fallout franchise in our universe. Though, I'm quite fascinated how you haven't popularized teleportation to the extent of public transport."
Last edited by Singaporean Transhumans on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook - Trobojka

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 am

Aboard the train, somewhere in Mechanocratic Russia.

"The reason why teleportation hasn't been popularised wholesale in the Mechanocracy is very simple," Golovkin replied to the Singaporean. "As a culture, we have a very strong belief in efficiency and don't like to fix anything that isn't broken. It's the same reason you'll see large amounts of old buildings, cars and even weaponry. Take for example the AK-47: it's 100 years obsolete, yet almost every one of those CPUs you saw in Moscow was carrying one. Why? Because it's cheap to reproduce, easy to maintain and it hits like a truck. The soldiers in Frenk Land like to think they're better than ours because they strut about with fancy-schmancy laser and plasma rifles. What they didn't take into account was that their directed-energy weapons only exist because their corporations make a killing selling them to the government, and even if you have a billion credits' worth of equipment at your disposal, all it takes is one seven-sixty-two to put you out of commission. Of course, the AK-47 doesn't do much against powered armour. That's why we have the AV-38."

"As for your first statement, Russophilia? Hell, I love my country and its people too, but I wouldn't throw a street party in their name! But if you guys really need our assistance, I'd be happy to pull a few strings with my superiors to see about it getting raised in a debate about the People's Senate. However, I wouldn't leap out of my seat with joy yet: it could be days, even weeks, before the issue even comes to mind up there. Those bureaucratic reprobates always seem to prioritise stupid shite. A few months ago, an important debate about infrastructure was suspended in favour of a questioning session over the manufacture of socks!"

It would still be several hours before they arrived at Sunikagrad, and all the while, they were being watched through a camera in the ceiling, but not by the NKVB. From a distant location, an immensely powerful being was making mental notes of every detail of the conversation...

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Markus watched the screens show the ground slow coming up closer and closer as ships landing gear began to deploy, simple electromagnetic shack systems. The very earth itself seemed to vanish through the cloud of smoke that accrued from the engines blasting downward. "Sir, The Zhukov is on ground and is ready to begin securing the Device. Waiting on your command." Kiel commented from his seat at the coms.

"Get the portal on ground, make sure we can deploy it as soon as it may be necessary to defend it. I don't want more than a half dozen MBT7s through unless absolutely necessary." Markus ordered quickly, impatient to test his crafts weapons systems. Keil never responded, simply jumping back to the coms and relaying the orders.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 am

Sol I

After recieving the message from the derlict crew of the Xenolith, the Avatar does not bother to respond, instead performing in-depth scans of the weapon systems on the vessel, before engaging its cloaking devices and heading away.

The Aeiouian starbase continues its efforts to re-supply friendly vessels. After receiving the message from Tinfect, the construct's Guardian reluctantly obliges, and begins synthesizing munitions that match the schematics of those that are used by Tinfect.

The AI has no time to lament the fact that they have to create such "Barbaric" lethal weaponry, however. As, their sensors picked up the new Acheron fleet that had arrived.

"New contacts! A whole fleet of them!"

"Damn it... Variable, vhat's ze ETA on your arrival?"

"Teleporting now, Overseer."

"Good, good. I vant you to-... Hang on..."

The sensors on the starbase begin to analyse the heading of the fleet, and determine that they are bound for Mercury. Some of the scanners also detect what can only be described as mining vessels, indicating that they intend to land on the planet.

"... You've got to be kidding me. I can estimate zat they're looking to set up shop on Sol I."

"Strange. Perhaps they did take that deal that you offered, Overseer?"

"Possibly. I can't imagine zat they'd seriously consider trying to colonize that world when we've got the starbase overhead... I'm going to contact them, stand by..."

After a few moments, the Overseer once again switches to the channels used earlier to communicate with the Acheron fleet:

"Attention, Dominion forces. This is Overseer Mia Utopia of ze Aeiouian AI Collective. Ve are willing to allow your presence and your claim of Sol I, if you are willing to accept a ceasefire. Should you agree to this deal, ve will also mount rescue operations for the downed capital ship on Sol III.

Please respond immediately if you are interested."

The various runes on the surface of the Starbase once again emit a massive surge of radiation, teleporting in the ACA Invalid Variable. The carrier wastes no time, launching its four strike craft, all of which promptly cloak, joining up with the three remaining vehicles from the previous battle.

After loitering for only a few seconds, the carrier itself begins moving to the wreck of the Tiamat-class vessel, preparing its repair devices, in an attempt to get the craft operational again within the next few hours.

1 Anemos-Class Starbase
1 Procyon-Class Carrier (ACA Invalid Variable)
4 Avatar-Class Fighter-Bomber
3 Procne-Class Fighter-Bomber

Sol III

"Incoming hostiles, of unknown affiliation. They are not squaking on any IFF frequencies. Command, please advise."

"Cleared to engage. Zey're lobbing missiles directly at ze Tinfect fleet. Intercept as many as you can, but prioritize those inbound for the vessel you are escorting."

"Very well."

The Procnes briefly decloak to fire on any missiles inbound for the Zhukov. However, the craft seem to ignore a majority of the battle taking place near the Tinfect fleet, since they are quite a distance away.

The fighters continue following the Zhukov to the surface, doing their best to shoot down as many inbound missiles as possible. Once the craft lands, the two aircraft take point in the landing zone. Switching to flying in a manner like a helicopter, they begin scanning the area for any threats that could jeopardize the efforts of the Deminis ground crews.

"Overseer, we are detecting a single fighter, approaching our location quickly. No signs of hostilities..."

"Hail zem, hopefully zey will stay that way."

The Aeiouian fighter sends a transmission to the incoming craft:

"Attention unidentified aircraft, this is Guardian 6245-B of the Aeiouian Collective. We are currently escorting the F-10 Zhukov, a vessel not under our control, but allied with us.

We come in peace, and mean no one on this world any harm."
Future Tech. Dim-witted living starship creatures in their equivalent to the stone age, attempting to form a civilization.
This nation got massively re-written a few years ago. Any posts from this nation before 2017 are eligible for cringe and losing subscriber.

Tinfect
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tinfect » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:30 am

Sol III - Atmosphere

Praetorian Lethe Antilev waited in the Dropship, only a few minutes until Landfall, and then, they could get to work. She was in (Joint) command of this Operation, and she was in no way prepared for this. Sure, Officer Training was a year of Tactical Combat Simulation, but this was a real Planetary Invasion, small-scale though it was. Come to think of it, she probably should have waited on the Ship until the Area was secured. But it was a bit late for that now.

A call from the Dropship Pilot interrupted her train of thought, however;
"We've got a swarm of Fighters at 1-2-5 Degrees, identified Hostile, putting it up on Monitor!"

With that, the Monitors on the Dropship's walls lit up, each one showing Sensor Information, or various Optical Data. There was indeed a swarm of Fightercraft, perhaps more worrying, they had already begun firing.

"Scramble the Strikecraft, expedited Drop*, get the Interceptors on those Missiles, throw the Tramenevs at them if you have to! Assaults can hit the Fighters!"
Was the immediate response, and order.

"Can do, Command."

And with that, the 1200 Tramenevs broke off from their flight path, rapidly approaching their full speed of Mach 16 towards the oncoming swarm of Singaporean Ordinance, with most reaching them in mere seconds, and began firing wildly to bring down the Missiles, some of the Remote-Piloted Aircraft even opted for a somewhat more wasteful solution of simply crashing their craft into the Missile.
The heavier Assault Craft opted to focus on the Fighters, the Victors firing their own missiles in retaliation, as the slightly faster Antov IIIs took the lead at Mach 12 to engage the Fighters. But even their most valiant efforts could not stop every Missile, and the Beams leveled by the Ground Installations were simply impossible to stop.

Back on the Praetorian Dropship however, things had hardly changed.
"We're taking losses, General!"

The Pilot, helpful as always, had only repeated what the Praetorian had seen on the Sensors, hundreds of craft lost already, Dropships, Gunships, and Strikecraft alike.
"Get a message out to the Arm of Orion, we need those Bases Dropped. And bring the Imperators back online!"

Sol III - Orbit
"Aquilifer, there is a Transmission from the Praetorian Forces."

Alyona let out a sigh at that, perhaps she should have chosen a more experienced commander for this mission.
"Let's hear it, Decurion."

"It is a text-only Transmission, Aquilifer."

She let out another sigh at that. Text-Based Transmissions only added another layer of "Do what I say, Dammit" to any communication.
"Put it on-screen, Decurion."

And with that, the short message appeared on the Aquilifer's Command Console.
Origin: Dropship 113758 - Praetorian Antilev, Lethe
Target: TNS - Arm of Orion - Aquilifer Saar, Alyona

The Invasion Force is under attack by hostile Singaporean Aircraft [Assumed], and Ground Installations, that we are unprepared to engage. Requesting Ballistarius Support, and Authorization to utilize remaining Imperator Craft.

"Launch the Imperators, ours as well. Hand over Operations to the Praetorian while you are at it, she can direct the Bombers better than I. And get the Ballistarius to start the Bombardment as well."

"Of course, Aquilifer."

And with that, the Ballistarius Frigates in orbit aligned themselves with the Surface,their beams charging in mere seconds to turn the Singaporean Installations into Glass. In moments, their beams tore into the Surface, doing the best they could with the limited sensor data received from the Dropship.
As the Orbital Bombardment began, the remaining Imperators began to flow out of the Troopships, and the Arm of Orion, to enter the Atmosphere in mere minutes.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, He/Him
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, He/Him
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, She/Her

Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: EMERGENCY ALERT: ALL CITIZENS ARE TO PROCEED TO EVACUATION SITES IMMEDIATELY | EMERGENCY ALERT: ALL FURTHER SUBSPACE SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS ARE TO BE DISABLED IMMEDIATELY | EMERGENCY ALERT: THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS ARE ACCESS PROHIBITED BY STANDARD/BLACKOUT [Error: Format Unrecognized] | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Markus stands over a holo-table now displaying the area around his craft. "The Gaurdians fighters have decloaked soon than I expected. Deploy the triple racs open fire on any targetable inbound hostiles, they may be drones but I expect they are expensive." Kiel nods as he responds "Yes lord Markus. Attention Rac turret operators, deploy equipment and target incoming projectiles. Any marked crafts are designated as allied and are not to be fired open." The various teams called in the proper responses in their order.

Across the overhull of the Zhukov dozens of turrets emerged from there cradles. Instantly opening fire on missiles, the air filling sudden with the detonation and impact of solid steel gunfire. The sky shaded a dark grey as steel dust clouded from every impacted missile failing to detonate at the electrically charged shell scortched their systems and obliterated their bodies.

A few moments later Markus smiled from the now clear sky, every airborne projectile in ten miles had been wiped from the sky in just a few short seconds. The turrets seemed to bore as they fail to find their next targets.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Acheronis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Acheronis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

The Surface of UDM-1274987-1

The construction of the fortress progressed swiftly, as Centurions and Praetorians fabricated enormous silver-grey walls whilst the harvesters carved deep tunnels beneath the surface. Being so close to its home star, the planet's surface was far too hot for complex organic life to survive, and the thin atmosphere would not be enough to sustain anything that required air. This had ruled out the deployment of Protoss soldiers, and so the massive structure was protected only by the towering Praetorians and Centurions, as far smaller Nephilim, Cherubim and Archangels patrolled the scorched surface and Armigers, Knights, and Seraphim defended the fortress itself. Generators siphoned the intense heat of the planet's core and the star above them, activating thousands of Sentry Turrets placed in strategic positions within the structure. Overhead, the rest of the fleet orbited in silence, guarding the new installation from potential threats.

UDM-1274987-1 Orbit

On board the Everlasting Defiance, the Admiral examined the readings the sensors had produced of the monolithic space station and the wreckage that surrounded it. Many of them did not appear to make any sense, but one thing was clear, many of the debris were the remains of Dominion vessels, and it seemed likely that whoever controlled the station and the still-intact vessels around it were responsible.

"Antistratigos, we are picking up an incoming transmission from the station!" Reported an armoured Seraphim officer, using the formal rank.

"Put it through." She commanded. The hardlight holo-screen in the centre of the bridge flickered to life, displaying the message.

"Attention, Dominion forces. This is Overseer Mia Utopia of ze Aeiouian AI Collective. Ve are willing to allow your presence and your claim of Sol I, if you are willing to accept a ceasefire. Should you agree to this deal, ve will also mount rescue operations for the downed capital ship on Sol III.

Please respond immediately if you are interested."

"Well, that certainly tells us something." She muttered. "Prepare to send a reply."

Greetings, Overseer. I am Antistratigos Tethys of the 7th Seraphon Battlefleet. Before we discuss the ownership of this small, scorched rock, I request you tell me what you know of the Lord-Admiral Quetzalcoatl and his exploration fleet, including an explanation for this... Mess. Also,I wish to hear about this downed capital ship you mentioned.
The Transdimensional Dominion of Acheronis

We don't use NS stats
This nation does not necessarily represent my views.
Dominion Central News Network|Supreme Stratigos Artemis has been elected temporary Supreme Chancellor, Lord-Stratigos Frey is promoted to temporary Supreme Stratigos.

Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Sol I

The Overseer responds to the Antistratigos:

"Lord-Admiral Quetzalcoatl originally mistook us for Humanii, and requested that ve move this station. Zis installation is of extreme importance to the Collective, and cannot have its location changed. Ve instead offered to give away the scorched world that you now reside on, but Quetzalcoatl fired upon us and our allies instead, in an act of war.

In the battle, Quetzalcoatl's fleet, along with his flagship, were destroyed. A second flagship was brought in, and was heavily damaged by one of our own capital vessels. It made an emergency landing on ze third planet from zis star, although our sensor data on its exact landing zone is inconclusive.

The third planet from zis star is habitable, and the world's current owner, which is not our faction, is currently in a state of brutal civil war.

Despite ze fact that it was the Dominion that conducted an unprovoked attack on us, ve are willing to forgive your actions, and provide assistance in tracking down the Lord-Admiral, if you are willing to accept a ceasefire."
Last edited by Aeiouia on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Future Tech. Dim-witted living starship creatures in their equivalent to the stone age, attempting to form a civilization.
This nation got massively re-written a few years ago. Any posts from this nation before 2017 are eligible for cringe and losing subscriber.

Acheronis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Acheronis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm

UDM-1274987-1 Orbit

"Lord-Admiral Quetzalcoatl originally mistook us for Humanii, and requested that ve move this station. Zis installation is of extreme importance to the Collective, and cannot have its location changed. Ve instead offered to give away the scorched world that you now reside on, but Quetzalcoatl fired upon us and our allies instead, in an act of war.

In the battle, Quetzalcoatl's fleet, along with his flagship, were destroyed. A second flagship was brought in, and was heavily damaged by one of our own capital vessels. It made an emergency landing on ze third planet from zis star, although our sensor data on its exact landing zone is inconclusive.

The third planet from zis star is habitable, and the world's current owner, which is not our faction, is currently in a state of brutal civil war.

Despite ze fact that it was the Dominion that conducted an unprovoked attack on us, ve are willing to forgive your actions, and provide assistance in tracking down the Lord-Admiral, if you are willing to accept a ceasefire."

Tethys considered the Overseers words for a few seconds before responding.

I see. I am more than happy to accept your offer off a ceasefire, however the Lord-Admiral was correct, the Council has decided that this system is to become a territory of the Dominion. Unlike him, I am willing to allow your station to keep its current position, although I shall negotiate with your allies separately.

The chaos you claim is occurring within this system makes this a perfect opportunity for expansion, as the inhabitants will be too preoccupied to oppose us. We will locate the Lord-Admiral and whatever remains of his crew ourselves, as the sight of your vessels would likely be taken the wrong way.

I advise you stay out of our way, I do not wish to destroy you, but if you attempt to stop our righteous conquest I must do my duty. Your station could be a valuable asset for trade between our two civilisations, and we already have enough enemies. If it possible for you to contact your allies, I ask you do so as soon as possible, so we may have a similar discussion.

The fleet changed course, slowly making the 222 million kilometre journey towards the war-torn blue-green sphere.
Last edited by Acheronis on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Transdimensional Dominion of Acheronis

We don't use NS stats
This nation does not necessarily represent my views.
Dominion Central News Network|Supreme Stratigos Artemis has been elected temporary Supreme Chancellor, Lord-Stratigos Frey is promoted to temporary Supreme Stratigos.

Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:05 am

Above Australia
recommended listening

The competent move of the enemy aircraft had taken down a large number of missiles, and significantly weakened the strength of the first wave. Most missiles and guided bombs were destroyed mid-air, a great orange fiery fireball consuming them and shards of metal flying from the spheres. In some cases, a dark sphere with a yellow outline appeared instead, these missiles being dark energy weaponry and thus created spheres of exotic matter of doom instead.

There was still a batch of missiles able to get through the enemy barricade, them hitting enemy aircraft and consuming the metal frames with either the annihilation of matter by antimatter, or the conversion of 'positive' mass to 'negative' mass by dark weaponry. The Herald fighters, travelling in packs of four, started locking their weapons on the enemy strikecraft and unloading the power of redstone fusion upon the intruders. Yellow-colored energy beams cut through enemy fighters. This was not without casualties though, a great number of the fighters were destroyed in the dogfight, some failing to deliver their attack and being destroyed right after entering the combat zone.

The much more firepower-heavy Seraphs dived to distances hundreds of meters below the main Imperial thrust, before climbing up again rapidly and unexpectedly, using the advantage of Imperial strikecraft being overly focused on the horizontal ground to fire upon them from the vertical dimension.

The bulk of the airwatch swarm had arrived, being a mix of Supremacy unique aircraft and aircraft found in the arsenal of all factions. Singaporean craft would dive and climb in unpredictable patterns, suddenly firing at the Imperial craft using particle weapons, lasers or missiles at appropriate angles while another force would be distracting. The enemy had competent tactics too, and it wasn't long before hundreds of Supremacist units were destroyed as well, strike fighters, interceptors, multirole fighters were all on the list. The extremely confusing nature of this battle, involving a large unit count, also contributed to cases of friendly fire. One-fifth of Supremacist forces were more or less doomed by friendly fire.

Ground laser grids continued to provide heavy fire support against the more heavily armoured dropships. However, when the orbital bombardment begin, they were the first to suffer, the majority of the complexes incinerated ruthlessly, with only burning, melting metal being left. The surviving grids tried to fight back, using their remaining banks to fire at the in-orbit ships, but had little effect.

The desert which the battle was fought over quickly became a graveyard for fallen aircraft, Singaporean and Tinfect alike. It wasn't long before another burning metal chunk charged straight down, stripped of its status as a flier...
Factbook - Trobojka

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Harmonist Australia

The so-called Harmonist enclave of Australia was just a landing place for some retreating units arriving from Kalimantan and Java a month ago. It wasn't well-developed strategically either, with only a few all-dimension observation posts, a mine and a factory without Mass Fabricators. Supremacists could come and crush the mere 2,000 troops there in a day, but they didn't concern themselves with an enemy unable to develop. The observation posts were still running however, and not only did they learn of the air battle between two swarms of equally hostile forces, they also detected a vessel in orbit, escorted by Aeiouians, but technologically far more primitive than anyone and everyone else's, but that was only a cover judgement. Whatever tech the Aeiouians may have installed on that ship was yet to be uncovered...

Anyway, the radio operators at one post contacted the vessel immediately. "Hello? This is the Harmonist faction, participant of the PTFS civil war...declare your affiliations and status and whatever the fuck the Aeiouians are doing there." A similar message, but only directed at the Aeiouians, was sent to the Procne fighters at the side.

Either the disturbances were too high or the frequencies wrong, no response was detected.

Later, as the Zhukov landed...

While an aircraft from another affiliation approached the landing site, detected by the Harmonists also, a scout with a buggy escorted by three self-propelled guns rushed for the site as well. The Australian wastes were easy to traverse, and within an hour they had the landed craft in sight....

the High Calibre, Mercury orbit

"Wait, what? You thieves that come to rob when the house is on fire! Damn pacifists, where's their non-intervention law now!" the captain of the dreadnought yelled angrily, unaware that this can still be heard by the Aeiouians and the Acherons.

"Let's not engage them...and tell everyone on Earth aliens are invading."
Factbook - Trobojka

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm

A lone soldier sat in his gyroscope, carefully aiming his eighteen barrels around his field of view, waiting for his AI partner to highlight a target. The previous wave of missiles simply disintegrated into the air from the electo-charged shells. "Attention all RAC gunners, You are hereby ordered to load Particle Shells. More intensive projectiles may be inbound, as well as drones or small fighter craft. Ion Particle based weapons my be the only weapon that will effect their defenses." The gunner smiled at the command, the Particle shells fired much faster than the projectile shells, today was suiting up to be quite a bit of fun.

Keil jumped off the coms to stand behind Markus at the Holograph. "Sir we need to deploy the portal, We need to call in atleast a few dozen for defenses." Markus turned to face his Corporal, "Your right, Deploy it asap, bring in five squads though, no more. We shall not be wastefull with the lives of our men and women.

A few minutes later on ground, the soldiers were wheeling the massive device out of the cargo bay, once the last wheel had settled on the dirt the engineers began to deploy the device partially, just enough so it was still mobile.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Tinfect
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Tinfect » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 am

Sol - III - Atmosphere/Surface

The Dropships capitalized on the Distraction the Imperial Fightercraft had provided, rapidly reaching the Surface, and had begun deploying their charge. While nearly 400 had been lost, the bulk of the Imperial Force had remained, and the Watchman Anti-Aircraft Vehicles began their work, unloading thousands of Missiles into the Singaporean Forces, while this action would rapidly deplete their Armament, it would give the Imperium a chance to get Supplies down if they secured the Location. The Imperial Forces spread out around the Landing Site, to minimize the damage that could be done by Singaporean Bombers, some of them ending up none too far away from the Zhukov. With their mission fulfilled, the Dropships took to the Skies once more, intending to return to the Troopships to bring Supplies, and the last of the Imperial Force to the Surface. The Gunships however, stayed behind, many of them joined the Aerial battle, in an attempt to provide Area Support that the Fighters desperately needed, some followed the Imperial forces on the Surface, and a small detachment broke off to the Zhukov, to ensure its safety.

In the Aerial battle, the Imperial Aircraft had not fared the Vertical Assault well, losing a significant number of Fighters to the attack before any counterattack could be provided. But the destruction of the Ground Network had given them, for the moment at least, something of an advantage, and the Pilots, far above in orbit though they were, capitalized on that the best they could, with the Imperial Forces bringing out their more organized stratagems now that they would not be so easily annihilated by the enemy. Bursts of Laser Fire filled the skies, dotted with the common detonation of a Missile, or fightercraft.

Dropship 113758 - Praetorian
"We're on the ground, get the hell outta here!"

The call had been unexpected, but no less important as the Dropship's twin doors slammed open, and the young Praetorian and her Guard rushed through, greeted by a freshly destroyed Wasteland, and the glint of a pleasant sun off the Armour of Imperial... Armour.

"Get the Field Command running as soon as you can! I'll not be in the dark until the OC* Drops!"

With that, a rather large Transport Vehicle began to unpack, slowly revealing a collection of Monitors, Sensor Arrays, and an Orbital Uplink. It would be several minutes before it was operational, but once it was, the battle could be coordinated from two fronts, Orbit, and the Surface.

Turning to her own Communications device, she bounced a transmission off a Gunship to the Zhukov.

Attention Zhukov, This Praetorian Lethe Antilev, Imperium of Tinfect, 42nd Legion! you've got Imperial Gunships and Armour inbound, the Aquilifer's given you the IFF For them, so make use of it if you've got the Equipment. Hold out 'till we can get you your Down**!

A Victor crashed several dozen Meters away from the Praetorian, taking a Hammer II that had been unfortunate enough to be underneath it out with it. The battle was only getting more intense the longer it went on.

Sol - III - Orbit

The Ballistarius Frigates continued to fire on the unfortunate world beneath them, doing little more than firing on as-of-yet unburned tracts of land. Intimidating, sure, but hardly effective. Unfortunately, it was about all they were going to do without Sensor Data from the Surface, or obvious Military Installations in the vicinity of the Landing Zone.

Near the Fleet, however, a lone Imperial Transport jumped in, refit to carry a collection of Orbital-Deployment pods. Clad in the faded-rust colour used by the Fourth Fleet until SY - 2597, when it was changed to the current Unpainted scheme. The ship moved to a position near the Ballistarius, and readied the Deployment Catapults. It would be a short while until they were ready for launch, but each one was loaded with equally out of date Weapons and Equipment, destined for a particular collection of Mercenaries.

OOC:
* An OC, in this context, is an Orbital Command. They need to secure the position before the Arm of Orion can deploy it, but once it is down, the Imperium can set up a proper Perimeter, Walls, Turrets, Sensor Nets, the like. Literally dropped from Orbit at high velocities.

** That'd be Down Payment. The old Transport is relevant to it.
Last edited by Tinfect on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperium Central News Network: EMERGENCY ALERT: ALL CITIZENS ARE TO PROCEED TO EVACUATION SITES IMMEDIATELY | EMERGENCY ALERT: ALL FURTHER SUBSPACE SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS ARE TO BE DISABLED IMMEDIATELY | EMERGENCY ALERT: THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS ARE ACCESS PROHIBITED BY STANDARD/BLACKOUT [Error: Format Unrecognized] | Indomitable Bastard #283

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 am

Australia

"Hostiles have established bridgehead. Repeat, hostiles have established bridgehead."

"Lithosphere offensive is authorized. Air-to-surface offensive is authorized. Priortize enemy bridgehead. Repeat, priority target is enemy bridgehead. Code, cauterize, dislocate, sterilize."

"Affirmative."

"SecCom confirm hostile voidwatch support is within friendly voidwatch clear-range, request permission for voidwatch offensive for sterilization of hostile void units."

"Affirmative. Permission has been granted."

About half of the air swarm of the Supremacists turned their attention to the landing site, particle fire and redstone lasers raining upon the Imperial troops that had just got out of their dropships. The enemy flak vehicles sure did their job, taking down another considerable portion of the forces diverted to attacking the ground. The Zhukov, also firing at Supremacist units, was immediately labelled as a threat to be sterilized, and so there went, a volley of antimatter charges and missiles along with thermonuclear lasers locked onto the Zhukov.

The dropships that tried escaping were locked in nets of intense energy fire, with old, but not obsolete*, Horseshoe Crab fighters pinning them down as they attempted to escape. It wasn't long, however, before the air swarm reported incredibly heavy casualties being sustained and reinforcements necessary. With the number of Supremacist aircraft reduced, the pressure on the Imperial forces was reduced, until, well, when the next wave arrives, which would plunge everything back into nightmare...

Well, for the Imperial forces it didn't have to wait that long. From land, an armoured detachment began a quick assault on the bombed enemies, 60 tanks and 30 self-propelled guns making up the offensive. Headcrab shells also fell, known for their penetration abilities and devastating payloads. The armoured column showered the Imperial forces with energy fire first, before actually going near and firing directly at enemy mecha and infantry. A number of LAADU drones also arrived at the area, ready to sterilize any hostile that tried to escape out of the net of death.

Orbit

Before the frigates and the transport could carry on with whatever nefarious plans they had in mind, two Supremacist ships from the last battle in space teleported from the section where the battle was fought and started engaging the frigates and the transport immediately. Ion beams sizzled and cut across the enemy ships, antimatter projectiles and dark weaponry being fired in to hopefully delay the enemy plan. It wasn't really effective though, two damaged ships couldn't do much.
Factbook - Trobojka

Tinfect
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Tinfect » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 am

Sol - III - Atmosphere/Surface

The Imperial Landing Force had not expected an attack from the Ground, and was briefly taken by surprise as several of the more Isolated teams were obliterated, but it was not long before forces started to consolidate around the Zhukov and the (Relatively) nearby Imperial Command Post. A Lance* of Grand Praetor MBTs was deployed, along with some support in the form of a dozen Hammer IIs, and three units of Watchmen AA, to deal with the oncoming threat. The Naval Particle Projection Cannons mounted on the Grand Praetor being backed up by dozens of Railgun Rounds, and Assault Beams. The aerial assault on the Landing Site, however, managed to surprise the Imperial Forces for only moment, before the Watchmen turned their full attention to bringing down the attacking forces, leaving the Imperial Aircraft to deal with their own half. The Singaporean Headcrab Canisters, on the other hand, had a much greater effect on the Imperial Infantry, easily taking out more the smaller, or unsupported groups of Infantry.

The Aerial Battle had turned in the Imperial favour somewhat, with half the Singaporean Forces seemingly abandoning the battle to be torn apart by the Anti-Aircraft Defenses on the Surface, the Imperial Craft had begun to take down the remaining forces in ever-growing numbers. Even without the support of the Ground Forces, they now outnumbered the The Tramenev Interceptors, now once more given a proper role, broke off to engage the fightercraft attacking the retreating swarm of Dropships, and the forces attacking the Landing Teams in equal capacity.

However, the Imperators had reentered the Atmosphere, and immediately broke off to destroy the Singaporean Launch Site. They would arrive in minutes, and no matter how thick the Singaporean Defense Network, they only needed to get through a single Bomber to deal the damage they needed. The Venator Gunships that had been hanging over the Landing Site began to unload their full capacity on the Singaporean assault, Functioning similarly to flying Anti-Aircraft Guns.

Sol - III - Surface - Imperial Command Post Alpha

The command post had deployed. They now knew most-everything that was going on for a few hundred Kilometers around, and, more importantly, they could relay that to the forces in orbit.
"We're losing forces to a Tank push, Praetorian!"

Now that was unexpected, she hadn't thought that the Singaporeans would have been able to deploy ground forces to the area.
"Send a Lance of Grand Praetors and support, don't let them get to our Perimeter."

Another Tramenev crashed nearby, managing to catch a waiting Locust Battlemech head-on. Quite a feat, given that the 'Mech was something of a small target. At least the Watchmen were keeping the Singaporean craft off of them.

Then a hail of Lasers fell on the Imperial Forces.
"Fucking hell! Get the Watchmen on the Divers the damned Air Force can fend for itself!"

Lethe managed to escape into the Command Bunker shortly before a downed Singaporean Fighter hit where she had been standing.

"We've got the Imperators back, Praetorian."

"Well what the hell are you waiting for? Have them hit the Singaporean Launch site."

Sol - III - Orbit

The pair of Singaporean Vessels was met with little more than laughter from most of the assembled Fleet, and was quickly met by a hail of Beams, Particle Projections, and Pulse Lasers from the Imperial Fleet.

However, now that targeting information from the Surface had started to stream in, the Orbital Assault became much more directed, with Military Positions once more being burned mercilessly.
The Transport had finished loading up the Catapults, and started deploying the several hundred pods of Equipment onto the Planet, destined for the area surrounding the Zhukov.

OOC:
* A Lance, is Four Armoured Vehicles, Spacecraft, or Aircraft.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

"Sir another messgae from the Tinfect, playing now"

Attention Zhukov, This Praetorian Lethe Antilev, Imperium of Tinfect, 42nd Legion! you've got Imperial Gunships and Armour inbound, the Aquilifer's given you the IFF For them, so make use of it if you've got the Equipment. Hold out 'till we can get you your Down**!

Markus stood silently over the holograph as the message played, "Kiel, change orders, deploy the portal now. Send a message to all known allies with the following message. Apologies, In order to defend our selves we are here by forced to act with extreme prejudice. Order the entire brigade through the portal, we are going to need every turret we can on the defense."

To all knows allies of the Technocracy of Deminis, We offer now our sincerest of apologies for our current form of action. The amount of hostile forces incoming is greater that our ship is able to fend. We are now opening our portal and we intend to bring in a brigade of our highest trained. We did not intend for a need of this action.

Markus watched as the many turrets across the craft opened fire on the various projectiles and aircraft honing into their position. He car fully watched as the 50mm bursts of particles barely scratched the enemy crafts. "keil, order full retaliation, All turrets open fire on the hostile forces." He watched as various ground forces entered the holographs view, "Let no hostile enter a 5 kilometer diameter of the portal."

Across the ship, eighty-seven turrets emerged from their nests, a total of 177 barrels took careful aim and began opening accurate fire across the sky, each gunner carefully watching their targets patterns, their AIs deliberately forcing their hands to hold even greater accuracy. The sky filled with fire, Particle and Projectile alike, the mere weight of the larger shells alone throwing their targets out of their flight.

A dozen meters away, the portal ascended and constructed as pistons and gears slammed into place, the circe completed, an eerie blue glow blasted into place. A single soldier rushed into the portal to call forth the waves of tanks and men that would follow.

Across the dimensions, another portal blasted active as its controller ripped a new hole through space. Travis and Veno watched as a single soldier charged through the portal, holding a loudspeaker in his hands, the message blasted over the silent flied of tanks and men.
The Zhukov is under heavy fire, All units are here by orders to follow rank and enter. Take aim with extreme prejudice.
The gunners watched as their wrists placed AI syncs showed various targets and allies, already updated for the task ahead.

In a few seconds the quiet field roared to life as hundred engines blared to life, the soldier following with cries of war and glory. As every soldier and tank in the clearing rushed to the portal.

Markus watched the first tank jump through the portal catching no small amount of air as it rushed through the designated pathway. He could not help but let a tear roll down his eye as it detonated seconds later. The following tanks quickly changed routes and opened fire, their speed and cooperation amazing to finally see in action, as the mere threat of Deminisian forces was enough to quell even the rudest of rebellions on earth...

15- MBT7- Dual 50mm LC
20- MBT7- Dual 50mm RAC
20- MBT7- 75mm LC
10- MBT7- 75mm AC
50- 10mm Armed Soldiers
Last edited by Deminis on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:52 am

Allancia wrote:-snip-

Near Taiping, TR Malaya, the PTFS

The appearance of a new unknown base near a key State Assembly control point was indeed, very disturbing. A group of units much larger than that a Stratocracy unit in the area could afford for investigation was sent to make contact, and it wasn't long before a new village centered around a great ship came into the sensors of the AI operating the team's units.

- 25x ACX3 "Raider" death robots
- 6x PBSL-14 APCs
- 60 infantry
- 7x KT-8 hovertanks
- 4x KJ-19 mechs
- 15x KJ-13 scout mechs

The train en route to Sunikagrad, Mecha Rus'

"Ah, yes...keeping things and justifying that with 'old but not obsolete'. A mech made in the 2060s still serves today here...that's actually quite a miracle in our universe where crap gets updated every week or so. We also converted the ST Kinetics pre-war Compact Personal Weapon into an even more compact, cheap and civilian weapon with multiple compatible cartridges and stuff without changing the main design, and even built a dark energy infused metal round firing SMG based upon that gun's systems. Though other than these we don't have anything even partially comparable to using the same gun for over a century."
Factbook - Trobojka

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 am

Aboard the train, somewhere in Mechanocratic Russia.

"Most interesting," Golovkin said to the Singaporean. "You update your equipment every week? Your nation's R&D must have its work cut out for it, as does your manufacturing sector! I don't know if your nation has any money, but given that we're the only country on this planet to not use it, it must be rare for someone else to get rid of it. Well, your economy seems to be coping, otherwise we wouldn't have all this tech."

The chatting would go on for the duration of the journey, with the camera taking in everything said. When the group finally arrived at their stop several hours later, the Kolpino district of lower Sunikagrad, they were greeted with the sight that a visitor to a supercity would have expected. The giant tower in the distance - the People's Senate - loomed over the urban landscape. It was well into the night when they arrived, and the lightshow atop the monolith brightened the darkening sky like a star.

On the ground, the roads were blossoming with activity. Cars zipped across the illuminated streets as commuters made their way to their workplace or their home. The Neva River floodgate that separated Lower from Upper Sunikagrad was seeing through watercraft of all sorts of sizes, ranging from small powerboats to a passenger ferry that would have dwarfed ancient aircraft carriers. The only sight (or lack, thereof) that may have surprised the Singaporeans was the absolute dearth of aircraft, apart from the helicopters ferrying people across the superstructure of the Senate from one tower to another. This was because of suspected terrorist threats: the Red Guard (which took over policing duties from the CPUs in Upper Sunikagrad) was very antsy to ensure that enemies of the state, from abroad or within, couldn't fly into buildings or move fighters around the city. Hence, any aircraft that did not declare itself to be entering Sunikagrad's airspace was destroyed by one of the many anti-aircraft plasma batteries on the ground, with no exceptions made. This policy was so strict that, on one occasion, the Guard had shot down the personal VTOL of the previous spy chief, killing him and his entire retinue, because they had forgotten to call in. Of course, there were stories abound that this particular incident was no accident, especially since radio-jamming equipment was rumoured to have been found in the wreckage...

"Alright everyone," Golovkin announced, finally waking up after he had gone to sleep. "This is our stop. I'll call for transport." Intercity train station security was as tight as any airport, and probably more so. As they walked towards the barrier, the Guards manning the post turned to the group.
"Military?" one of the imposing-looking soldiers asked.
"Spetsnaz," Golovkin replied.
The Guard turned to one of the Singaporeans, none of whom were wearing Mecharussian military uniform. "Who's the Asian?"
"One of ours," Golovkin said. "They all are, as are the packages. Special mission to the UDAP." He did not mention that the Singaporeans were from a different universe, because he wanted the passage through to be as easy as possible, and dimensional travel would likely not fly well with security personnel (at least if Moscow was anything to go by). Seemingly convinced by this, the Guard beckoned the group to put their cargo on a conveyor belt, not unlike that found in airports, and walk through the barrier. Both they and the tech were scanned by several thousand different sensors, ranging from X-rays to rad-scanners and everything in between, as the group passed through to collect their baggage. It was thankful that they weren't stopped, since the Guards had no clue what it all was and simply gave the Spetsnaz the benefit of the doubt.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents