NATION

PASSWORD

Germanian Government Atrocities revealed (PMT,Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 4:57 am

Serpentaian peacekeeping forces entered Germania, attempting to ensure a smooth succession. Massive vehicles rolled across the terrain, filled with soldiers. Fighter jets patrolled the sky's, and tanks rumbled through streets. The Consul was not taking any risks, the appointment of the next Chancellor had to be quick and simple.
A Late PMT/Early FT nation set in 28th century, with primarily STL spaceships.

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
This nation does not represent my views.

Roderia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Roderia » Sun May 24, 2015 5:41 am

Serpentai wrote:Serpentaian peacekeeping forces entered Germania, attempting to ensure a smooth succession. Massive vehicles rolled across the terrain, filled with soldiers. Fighter jets patrolled the sky's, and tanks rumbled through streets. The Consul was not taking any risks, the appointment of the next Chancellor had to be quick and simple.

A new political party appears to try to fill in the power gap. The Germanian Independence Party is backed by the Roderian Government. It aims to grant Germania Independence from the Greater Imperium of which it is a part of.
I am Something-Teen living Somewhere in Canberra, Australia's capital. Social Justice Warriors will say that I am "Straight White Cis Male Scum". Not stupid people will say that I am a "Fascist Arsehole". My friends and family will say that I am "A little extreme and callous sometimes".
Pro: Capital Punishment, Gun Control, Equality, Corporations under the State, Fascism
Anti: Democracy, Social Justice, Feminism, Hate Groups, Tony Abbott, Free Market, Libertarianism, Communism

This nation does represent my beliefs and opinions. Deal with it.
Self-Proclaimed Last Non-Yandere in The Anti Democracy League
Tech-Level: PMT.
99% of people will copy this into their sig, if you are not a sheep, then don't.

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 6:55 am

Roderia wrote:
Serpentai wrote:Serpentaian peacekeeping forces entered Germania, attempting to ensure a smooth succession. Massive vehicles rolled across the terrain, filled with soldiers. Fighter jets patrolled the sky's, and tanks rumbled through streets. The Consul was not taking any risks, the appointment of the next Chancellor had to be quick and simple.

A new political party appears to try to fill in the power gap. The Germanian Independence Party is backed by the Roderian Government. It aims to grant Germania Independence from the Greater Imperium of which it is a part of.

The Grand Senate is hoping that seceding from the Imperium will help Germania into a new golden age of scientific enlightenment, and as such are also backing The Germanian Independence Party, both financially and militarily.

The Nocter Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nocter Empire » Sun May 24, 2015 7:03 am

The National Assembly of the Nocter Empire has voted on a condemnation of the atrocities carried out by the government in Germania. (but we aren't funding the rebels yet... we kinda like monarchies...)

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun May 24, 2015 7:14 am

The New Mushroom Kingdom issues a statement that condemms both Germania and the court case. We believe it is not any nation's right to hold a trial for any nation's sovreign leader. To arrest one is a gross violation of national and personal sovreignity, to execute or imprison one is an even worse violation. We will seek to prevent and protect those who need it from such trials.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 7:22 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The New Mushroom Kingdom issues a statement that condemms both Germania and the court case. We believe it is not any nation's right to hold a trial for any nation's sovreign leader. To arrest one is a gross violation of national and personal sovreignity, to execute or imprison one is an even worse violation. We will seek to prevent and protect those who need it from such trials.

The Senate has replied to this condemnation by saying that the Government of the Germanian States was clearly corrupt and would not have been able to arrest one of its own. Military activity within Germania has increased with the fear that the upcoming elections will be subject to acts of terrorism.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

Serpentai wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The New Mushroom Kingdom issues a statement that condemms both Germania and the court case. We believe it is not any nation's right to hold a trial for any nation's sovreign leader. To arrest one is a gross violation of national and personal sovreignity, to execute or imprison one is an even worse violation. We will seek to prevent and protect those who need it from such trials.

The Senate has replied to this condemnation by saying that the Government of the Germanian States was clearly corrupt and would not have been able to arrest one of its own. Military activity within Germania has increased with the fear that the upcoming elections will be subject to acts of terrorism.

The New Mushroom Kingdom simply replied with a phrase: 'Corruption is not always evil and does not always need to be eliminated. What does it matter that a nation is corrupt, for us it means nothing. That will be all.'
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 8:18 am

Serpentai wrote:
Roderia wrote:A new political party appears to try to fill in the power gap. The Germanian Independence Party is backed by the Roderian Government. It aims to grant Germania Independence from the Greater Imperium of which it is a part of.

The Grand Senate is hoping that seceding from the Imperium will help Germania into a new golden age of scientific enlightenment, and as such are also backing The Germanian Independence Party, both financially and militarily.

The Germanian Governemnet declares Marshall law after outcry for freedom as Germanian Soldiers patrol the streets.

The Anti Democracy Party had always hated the Independance party and does everything it can to hinde them as much as possible.
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 8:23 am

The Germanian states wrote:
Serpentai wrote:The Grand Senate is hoping that seceding from the Imperium will help Germania into a new golden age of scientific enlightenment, and as such are also backing The Germanian Independence Party, both financially and militarily.

The Germanian Governemnet declares Marshall law after outcry for freedom as Germanian Soldiers patrol the streets.

The Anti Democracy Party had always hated the Independance party and does everything it can to hinde them as much as possible.

Serpentaian soldiers have been cracking down on violent protests, and rumours of small conflicts between Germanian and Serpentaian troops are spreading. Consul Apophis has called for calm, but it seems as though the election might be in jeopardy.

Creepwood
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sun May 24, 2015 8:35 am

Magus Adam Creep of the Satanic Meritocracy of Creepwood has said this during an Televised Interview:

"On the subject of the Germanian Government, I personally believe that they have all the best for their citizens even if slightly machiavellian but however due to national greed, other nations have seen it right to attack the Germanian Government even if such methods have been used by their governments... As such, I condemn any action which is not Germanian... Germanians should sort their problems without 'intervention' by others as I see it as hypocritical... I will personally get in touch with the Germanians and see what can happen between the both of us... I hope that are two great nations can help the other out"
Creepwoodite News Service (CNS)
I do enjoy getting TGs, so feel free to Telegram me
Also, I do not use NS Stats
I'm a 19 year old Male, Christian and YouTuber at CountVonCreep
Also I'm ENTP Personality or "The Debater"

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 8:57 am

Serpentai wrote:

Serpentaian soldiers have been cracking down on violent protests, and rumours of small conflicts between Germanian and Serpentaian troops are spreading. Consul Apophis has called for calm, but it seems as though the election might be in jeopardy.

A Large protest is being held

"Go home Serpentai!" Is written on the Signs as Germanian civillians demand to be ruled by a Germanian not by a foreigner."

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 9:05 am

Serpentai wrote:Serpentaian soldiers have been cracking down on violent protests, and rumours of small conflicts between Germanian and Serpentaian troops are spreading. Consul Apophis has called for calm, but it seems as though the election might be in jeopardy.

"Go home Serpentai!" Is written on the Signs as Germanian civillians demand to be ruled by a Germanian not by a foreigner."

Serpentaian soldiers observed the protest incase it became violent, and SCYLLA agents had infiltrated the crowd. Military presence was lessening, and it was rumoured that the Consul had ordered a gradual withdrawal.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 am

Serpentai wrote:Serpentaian soldiers have been cracking down on violent protests, and rumours of small conflicts between Germanian and Serpentaian troops are spreading. Consul Apophis has called for calm, but it seems as though the election might be in jeopardy.

The Creepwoodite Government has asked the Germanian Government if it wishes any help or backing at all

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 9:15 am

Creepwood wrote:

The Creepwoodite Government has asked the Germanian Government if it wishes any help or backing at all

The government does not really need any help.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sun May 24, 2015 9:17 am

Creepwood wrote:The Creepwoodite Government has asked the Germanian Government if it wishes any help or backing at all

The Government replies with an acknowledgment but wishes to remind Germania and its people that Creepwood is here if needed for any matter

Political Compass:

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 9:20 am

Creepwood wrote:

The Government replies with an acknowledgment but wishes to remind Germania and its people that Creepwood is here if needed for any matter

Germania's Main problem is convincing the Imperium not to kick them out...

The Nocter Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nocter Empire » Sun May 24, 2015 9:44 am

We do not care about condemnations from a capitalist state headed by a 5-year old. Besides, you issued a condamnation to Germania yourself, making your our country an outlaw by its own standards. Well done.
Last edited by The Nocter Empire on Sun May 24, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

The Nocter Empire wrote:

We do not care about condemnations from a capitalist state headed by a 5-year old. Besides, you issued a condamnation to Germania yourself, making your our country an outlaw by its own standards. Well done.

My apolgies. Did you not know we have a Regent with almost-equivalent power? A nation ruled solely by a 5-year-old would be a batshit crazy nation.

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 pm

A Serpentaian Wyvern Heavy Recovery Vehicle was transporting protestors that had been arrested for assaulting Serpentaian personnel. It was accompanied by four Viper Light Reconnaissance Vehicles, and a Quetzal Light Assault Tank. The prisoners were being taken to Serpentai for trial, but there were fears that the convoy would be attacked by Germanian nationalists.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Serpentai wrote:A Serpentaian Wyvern Heavy Recovery Vehicle was transporting protestors that had been arrested for assaulting Serpentaian personnel. It was accompanied by four Viper Light Reconnaissance Vehicles, and a Quetzal Light Assault Tank. The prisoners were being taken to Serpentai for trial, but there were fears that the convoy would be attacked by Germanian nationalists.

The Germanian Anti Democratic Party Surrounded the convoy demanding they surrender now as some Nationalists are seen holding rocket launchers

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Serpentai wrote:A Serpentaian Wyvern Heavy Recovery Vehicle was transporting protestors that had been arrested for assaulting Serpentaian personnel. It was accompanied by four Viper Light Reconnaissance Vehicles, and a Quetzal Light Assault Tank. The prisoners were being taken to Serpentai for trial, but there were fears that the convoy would be attacked by Germanian nationalists.

The Germanian Anti Democratic Party Surrounded the convoy demanding they surrender now as some Nationalists are seen holding rocket launchers

They were immediately fired upon, the Vipers shooting them with their heavy machine guns, whilst the Wyvern attempted break out of the ambush by driving strait at the enemy line.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Serpentai wrote:

They were immediately fired upon, the Vipers shooting them with their heavy machine guns, whilst the Wyvern attempted break out of the ambush by driving strait at the enemy line.

An AT infantry fired at the Viper not destroying it but damaging it badly

The Germanian Army moves in and Tanks and Soldiers attacked their position.

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Sun May 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Serpentai wrote:They were immediately fired upon, the Vipers shooting them with their heavy machine guns, whilst the Wyvern attempted break out of the ambush by driving strait at the enemy line.

Earths orbit
FLEETCOM

"Sir, we have received word of outright rebellion in Germania." Said a young SCYLLA agent. "Our forces within the country are being overwhelmed."
"Send them reinforcements. We have not come this far to be defeated..." Replied Grand Admiral Constantine. "I authorise the deployment of 10 million soldiers to ensure we hold the country. We shall not fail!" All across Serpentai, EAC batteries were being activated and aimed at densely populated areas of Germania. A mass deployment of soldiers occurred, and the earth shook as thousands of military vehicles rolled across it. The sky's were filled with attack aircraft, and they were all ready to lay down their lives for the commonwealth.
Last edited by Serpentai on Sun May 24, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Mon May 25, 2015 1:15 am

Serpentai wrote:

Earths orbit
FLEETCOM

"Sir, we have received word of outright rebellion in Germania." Said a young SCYLLA agent. "Our forces within the country are being overwhelmed."
"Send them reinforcements. We have not come this far to be defeated..." Replied Grand Admiral Constantine. "I authorise the deployment of 10 million soldiers to ensure we hold the country. We shall not fail!" All across Serpentai, EAC batteries were being activated and aimed at densely populated areas of Germania. A mass deployment of soldiers occurred, and the earth shook as thousands of military vehicles rolled across it. The sky's were filled with attack aircraft, and they were all ready to lay down their lives for the commonwealth.

The Germanian generals stated the aggression was that they was reasoned as they were taking what rightfully belongs to them.

"All Serpentaian forces will leave Germania at one! Or suffer the consequences."

Serpentai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpentai » Mon May 25, 2015 1:32 am

Serpentai wrote:Earths orbit
FLEETCOM

The Germanian generals stated the aggression was that they was reasoned as they were taking what rightfully belongs to them.

"All Serpentaian forces will leave Germania at one! Or suffer the consequences."

The Grand Admiral dismissed the Germanian demands. "They are bluffing, and know they cannot defeat us. However, position one of the Devastator Satellites above their capital, just to make sure."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents