NATION

PASSWORD

Volcanic & political erupton in Perotasoa [OPEN, MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue May 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon said "Fiine. But I want to see the park. And maybe have some lunch, I'm hungry." he did however, begin walking quickly. He was going to go fast

The group begins to walk towards their waiting vehicle and chauffeur. As they climbed into the car and sped off to the Ophir Royal Airport, Vince pulled out a packet of Perotasoan crisps for Napoleon, and brooded about the future.

Napoleon ate them well. One of the officials said "What if they have the airport. It's a distinct possibility. I'll inform the Commander."
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon ate them well. One of the officials said "What if they have the airport. It's a distinct possibility. I'll inform the Commander."

Arriving on the runway, they see riot police surrounding the airfield from, what they hear, seems to be a rabble who want to access the airfield. This was too much for Vince and he began to cry bitter tears. The group boarded the plane and left Perotasoa, possibly for the last time in their lifetimes.

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Wed May 27, 2015 12:36 am

The negotiations between Danyal and Bront have now finished, with the two arriving in the central hall of the Imperial Palace and shaking hands with smiles. Danyal left soon after, and Bront spoke with his close ministers. Bront officially announced that Alternative is now in power and the new Perotasoan Nationalist Federation state is now officially the state in control of Perotasoa. Bront is now President Bront of Perotasoa

He announced what he immediately intends on doing. He will be creating a new chamber for government, probably a Congress of sorts, quite soon. He also wants to pass a very important bill as soon as possible: the Bill of Equality and Republican Permenance. This is the Bill that will officially remove the Royal family of Perotasoa from any important position and will ban the Royal family from ever returning to power in Perotasoa.

Bront has asked for political parties in Perotasoa to rethink their stance and position before the new Congress convenes, as most political parties were pro the Royal family. However, most small parties were wiped out this election by Alternative and the Conservative Democrats (Danyal's party). And the Conservative Democrats have already announced the parties dissolution, so it looks as though Alternative will face no opposition in this new chamber.
Last edited by Perotasoa on Wed May 27, 2015 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 am

It is the state opening of the Council of the States, the new government chamber of the Perotasoan Nationalist Federation, created very quickly by Bront. There are now a few new parties in opposition, though Alternative holds 85% of the seats, leaving Perotasoa practically as a one party state. Some of the other parties are the old Perotasoan Republican Party and the new Liberal Party.

Bront ascended the podium to give his Inauguration Speech.

“Good morning, everyone. I am very happy to announce the opening of this Council; this represents a new way forward for Perotasoa. The first thing we will do is vote on the Bill of Equality and Republican Permanence; each of you gentlemen has a copy of the bill and I trust that you have read it over. All those in favour of legislating the bill please raise their hands.”

Every hand in the silent hall was raised. The Royal family would no longer be welcome in Perotasoa.

“Good. I must now spend some more time reforming this government and creating the new codified constitution. I will also assign positions for the members of this Council.

“And for the people of Perotasoa, see how this is progress; this is what will lead us forward, now that we are free of the Royal family and their authority.”

The chamber clapped loudly. Bront now had full power over Perotasoa.
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 am

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon ate them well. One of the officials said "What if they have the airport. It's a distinct possibility. I'll inform the Commander."

Arriving on the runway, they see riot police surrounding the airfield from, what they hear, seems to be a rabble who want to access the airfield. This was too much for Vince and he began to cry bitter tears. The group boarded the plane and left Perotasoa, possibly for the last time in their lifetimes.

Napoleon asked "Why are you crying? What were those police?"
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 6:50 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon asked "Why are you crying? What were those police?"

"Those police were trying to stop my own people from killing us. I can't believe that this is coming to this point."

Vince tried to stop his sobbing. He walked over to the MoD on the plane.

"Friend, do you think that the NMK government will approve of the government-in-exile staying in the NMK? It would really help Danyal's Royal government that has been ousted."

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 am

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Napoleon asked "Why are you crying? What were those police?"

"Those police were trying to stop my own people from killing us. I can't believe that this is coming to this point."

Vince tried to stop his sobbing. He walked over to the MoD on the plane.

"Friend, do you think that the NMK government will approve of the government-in-exile staying in the NMK? It would really help Danyal's Royal government that has been ousted."

He responded "I do agree. There is much to be done."

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 7:03 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:He responded "I do agree. There is much to be done."

"What do you mean by that? Are there big legal implications to this?"

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 8:24 am

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:He responded "I do agree. There is much to be done."

"What do you mean by that? Are there big legal implications to this?"

The MoD "There are no big legal implications, but I imagine there will be attempts to murder them."

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 8:49 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The MoD "There are no big legal implications, but I imagine there will be attempts to murder them."

OOC: they're all on their way to the NMK right now - no one is being murdered.

"No, I was thinking regarding the NMK's constitutional capacity to host the government. Will the government have any connections with the NMK? Would I have any connections with the government? Danyal has also asked me if the exiled government will be able to convene in a governmental hall designated for them. There are some questions."
Last edited by Regent Vince on Wed May 27, 2015 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 9:59 am

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The MoD "There are no big legal implications, but I imagine there will be attempts to murder them."

OOC: they're all on their way to the NMK right now - no one is being murdered.

"No, I was thinking regarding the NMK's constitutional capacity to host the government. Will the government have any connections with the NMK? Would I have any connections with the government? Danyal has also asked me if the exiled government will be able to convene in a governmental hall designated for them. There are some questions."

He responded "They will have whatever you give him in the legislative act."

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 10:14 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:He responded "They will have whatever you give him in the legislative act."

Vince thought about this and returned to his seat in silence.

A few hours later, the plane landed and the group made their way to the Palace. Vince sends out a message for the government to convene, and for the Perotasoans to be in attendance at the meeting.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:He responded "They will have whatever you give him in the legislative act."

Vince thought about this and returned to his seat in silence.

A few hours later, the plane landed and the group made their way to the Palace. Vince sends out a message for the government to convene, and for the Perotasoans to be in attendance at the meeting.

The government convenes and the Perotasoans enter the room.

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Wed May 27, 2015 2:01 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The government convenes and the Perotasoans enter the room.

OOC: hello!

As everyone settles down, Vince rises and speaks.

"Gentlemen, I am sure you have all heard the news from Perotasoa. Things are not looking the way the are supposed to. The government of Alternative is not legitimate by democratic values; therefore we come here today to decide if the New Mushroom Kingdom will allow the Perotasoan Royal government to stay here with us until they are able to return to Perotasoa.

"Let us put it to a vote here and now. All those in favour of hosting the government please raise your hands."

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed May 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The government convenes and the Perotasoans enter the room.

OOC: hello!

As everyone settles down, Vince rises and speaks.

"Gentlemen, I am sure you have all heard the news from Perotasoa. Things are not looking the way the are supposed to. The government of Alternative is not legitimate by democratic values; therefore we come here today to decide if the New Mushroom Kingdom will allow the Perotasoan Royal government to stay here with us until they are able to return to Perotasoa.

"Let us put it to a vote here and now. All those in favour of hosting the government please raise your hands."

Eveeyone raises their hands and nods in agreement

The Royal government of Perotasoa
Civilian

Founded: May 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal government of Perotasoa » Thu May 28, 2015 1:29 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Eveeyone raises their hands and nods in agreement

Smiling, Danyal walks to the podium with a prepared speech.

"Gentlemen, both Mushroomian and Perotasoan, I would like to thank you. You have shown great courage in the face of the tragic events of the last few days. We, the government of the NMK and the government of Perotasoa, have come together today to show that we do not recognize Alternative's government as the legitimate government of Perotasoa. I, along with my ministers, will work our hardest to ensure that the legitimate government of Perotasoa will be able to return to its country. Meanwhile, we are grateful to the NMK for hosting us, helping our extraordinary task. Thank you gentlemen."

The speech was filmed for NMK television, but, oddly, was not able to reach Perotasoan television.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu May 28, 2015 8:06 am

The Royal government of Perotasoa wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Eveeyone raises their hands and nods in agreement

Smiling, Danyal walks to the podium with a prepared speech.

"Gentlemen, both Mushroomian and Perotasoan, I would like to thank you. You have shown great courage in the face of the tragic events of the last few days. We, the government of the NMK and the government of Perotasoa, have come together today to show that we do not recognize Alternative's government as the legitimate government of Perotasoa. I, along with my ministers, will work our hardest to ensure that the legitimate government of Perotasoa will be able to return to its country. Meanwhile, we are grateful to the NMK for hosting us, helping our extraordinary task. Thank you gentlemen."

The speech was filmed for NMK television, but, oddly, was not able to reach Perotasoan television.

The speech was very well-recieived in the NMK.

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Thu May 28, 2015 8:09 am

Vince shakes Danyal's hand warmly and the Perotasoan group leaves. Vince turns to his government.

"So. What do you think we should do about this? They may be sitting here in Toad Town till the cows come home: Bront doesn't seem to keen to allow anything to get in his way. I don't think we could take Perotasoa back while just sitting here."

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Regent Vince wrote:Vince shakes Danyal's hand warmly and the Perotasoan group leaves. Vince turns to his government.

"So. What do you think we should do about this? They may be sitting here in Toad Town till the cows come home: Bront doesn't seem to keen to allow anything to get in his way. I don't think we could take Perotasoa back while just sitting here."

The Minister of Defense stands up "You have multiple ways. First question: loud takeover or quiet takeover?"

Regent Vince
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Regent Vince » Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The Minister of Defense stands up "You have multiple ways. First question: loud takeover or quiet takeover?"

Vince blinked at first, seeming not to be able to understand.

"Oh, you mean sneak in, or bravado in? I'm not sure. We can't achieve anything concrete now, so if its loud then we will have to wait far longer. If quiet, then anything could start now. What would you recommend, based on the current situation?"

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri May 29, 2015 7:51 am

Regent Vince wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The Minister of Defense stands up "You have multiple ways. First question: loud takeover or quiet takeover?"

Vince blinked at first, seeming not to be able to understand.

"Oh, you mean sneak in, or bravado in? I'm not sure. We can't achieve anything concrete now, so if its loud then we will have to wait far longer. If quiet, then anything could start now. What would you recommend, based on the current situation?"

He responded "I would recommend looking at the situation first quietly, then planning our next move."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents