NATION

PASSWORD

A Legitmate Question? (MT OOC Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Neejair
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

A Legitmate Question? (MT OOC Open)

Postby Neejair » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Lets see how this goes:

Set up: The Empress has just been caught in a compromising position, and will soon be on trial for treason. Colonel Hague, a high ranking official, is also attempting to have the children of the Empress undergo paternity tests. This will have big consequences if the Emperor is not the father, as there is a lack of a clear heir.

Act 1. will begin with the arrest of the Empress and the beginning of the trial. She faces execution, if convicted, which she will be because she is caught in the act. Also, there will be a lot of political manoeuvring. The monarchy will be vulnerable, as this will tarnish its image as well as divide the Imperial family. Each member of the Imperial family has their own political allies. There are five children: Crown Prince Idir, Prince John-Kibwe, Princess Amara, Princess Jane-Esi and Princess Pemphero-Janice. Hague will struggle to remove the children from power, whereas, others including the Emperor will want to let sleeping dogs lie.

United Federation of the World
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Well, I'll hop on in. If there's an app I can fill that out when you want. I'm the Imperial Monarchy of the United Federations of the World. My view wouldn't mind supporting the Emperor, but I could always have alternative motives. Just tell if you're okay with me joining and I'll hit the IC thread up with a post soon enough.

Here's some basic information about the Empire:

Population: 6.846 Billion
Military Strength: 48.46 Million
Ruler: Emperor Genul
Government Type: Abolsute Monarchy
Importance in Order of Importance: The economy, our military and our faith.
Economy: 1.258 Quadrillion
Last edited by United Federation of the World on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scriftland
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scriftland » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:19 pm

How do we prospective rp-ers fit into this? Or have I missed it somewhere?
Reborn nation.
Assume Anything Involving My Nation
Before APRIL 10, 2015 to be Non-Canon

PRO: STUFF
AGAINST: THANGS

Neejair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neejair » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Scriftland wrote:How do we prospective rp-ers fit into this? Or have I missed it somewhere?

I guess that is up to you. If you want suggestions I can give some.

Neejair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neejair » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 pm

United Federation of the World wrote:Well, I'll hop on in. If there's an app I can fill that out when you want. I'm the Imperial Monarchy of the United Federations of the World. My view wouldn't mind supporting the Emperor, but I could always have alternative motives. Just tell if you're okay with me joining and I'll hit the IC thread up with a post soon enough.

Here's some basic information about the Empire:

Population: 6.846 Billion
Military Strength: 48.46 Million
Ruler: Emperor Genul
Government Type: Abolsute Monarchy
Importance in Order of Importance: The economy, our military and our faith.
Economy: 1.258 Quadrillion

you are a pretty big nation, I feel a bit too big.

Neejair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neejair » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:29 am

This is going to be primarily a character based RP.

Here are ways other RPers can get involved:

Protest the execution of the Empress
Funding a dissenting political group
Supporting one of the Imperial family in a power grab.

I think the best way to get involved is to create a character who already has a relationship with one of the characters. For example; a businessman who has been bribing a government official to obtain special treatment from the government. It could also be an advisor working for a Prince, or a diplomat/spy.

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 am

Very interesting, I shall keep this in mind.

Neejair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neejair » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:43 am

If anyone is wondering, my plan for the second act, is a succession dispute and an attempt to overthrow the government.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents