NATION

PASSWORD

The Age of Expansion (OOC/FT/Sign Ups.)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Bulkan wrote:What have a Missed?

Nothing much truth be told. A small debate over fleet sizes and one of us being gone since last Friday on vacation, should be back soon though. Oh and several people submitting applications.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Bulkan
Envoy

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Nation Name: The Rim
Species: Rim'Gar, a humanoid spice is with dark blue skin jet black hair and red eyes. Clothing tends to look ww1 uniforms when in casual wear and blue storm troopers when in military wear. The queen wheats a outfit not dissimilar to that of earth vader but blood red and more dress like. Rim'Gar have a natural dislike towards humans.
population(1 billion to 1 Trillion): 956,893,654,000
FT or FanT: FT
Colonies(1 to 200 worlds/solar systems): 198 systems consisting of 9-10 lanes each. The home system is made up of 15 planets each hyper populated and the twin home worlds of Straykare and Forcehah which are so close that their atmospheres touch at a stratospheric level.
Government System: Monarchy, can be ruled by either gender. Currently ruled by a queen. As life expectancy is around 400 years the coronation ceremonies of the Monarchs are often huge and extravagant.

Accepted.
Founder/Operator Nation of The Sabbat Worlds | Operated By: GlobalControl for.. several years now.

My Other Nation: Aderaxia (My worldbuilding project)

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Wed May 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Tayner wrote:Nation Name: Confederate Planets
Species: Human
population(1 billion to 1 Trillion): 1 Trillion
FT or FanT: FT
Colonies(1 to 200 worlds/solar systems): 10 core worlds, all in the same solar system, 51 worlds, in the three surrounding systems, 30 colonies in various surrounding solar systems.
Government System: Democratic Republic.

Accepted.
Founder/Operator Nation of The Sabbat Worlds | Operated By: GlobalControl for.. several years now.

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Wed May 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Khandosia wrote:Nation Name: The Khand Protectorate
Species: Human
Population(1 billion to 1 Trillion): 8 Billion
FT or FanT: Mix of both
Colonies(1 to 200 worlds/solar systems): 5 Systems
Government System: A monarchy with a Ruling Council that acts as a sort of advisory body. Various institutions have their own level of autonomy within the state.
Extra: Well, my nation is basically a cut-off section of the Imperium of Man that was separated by a giant warp storm at the beginning of the 36th millenium of the WH40K timeline, at the time of the Age of Apostasy which was a large civil war similar to the Horus Heresy in size in not nature. In the seven millenia thence my nation has survived and prospered and managed to stave off every incursion of Chaos warbands, Ork Waaaghs, and Eldar pirates. So naturally we are distrustful of most xenos that are not at least partly, or recognizably, human in nature. Now that the warp storm that has surrounded our sector is gone, we've found ourselves transplanted into a whole new universe.

Most of the ruling bodies within my nation will be in favor of making friendly relations with some xenos cultures that are obviously not human, though it will naturally create dissent from hardliners in the Ecclesiarchy that follow the Imperial Creed: Suffer not the Xenos to live.

Any xenos we run into at the moment will undoubtedly be treated with hostility and caution above all else. better to shoot what you don't understand than give it time to get you, in other words. Until any relations with said xenos can be proven to be profitable and peaceful in nature, that would be the norm, and even after such relations were fostered there would still be a strong faction of Imperials that would rather see the xenos dead than exchanging any kind of agreement or trade with them.

The spreading of the Cult of Terra, or veneration for the God-Emperor, will not be proselytized until after a firm foothold in the greater galaxy has been created by the regiments of the Imperial Guard and my Space Marine Chapter. The current Cardinal of Khand is a slippery fellow who would rather use small, insidious methods to slowly worm the cult of terra into the cultures around nation's home sector.

accepted.

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Fri May 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Alright!

Announcement.

So in recent times, i have kind of lost interest in this.

Thus! i am looking for a CO-OP.
Some one who can accept and reject applications and preform my job for me when i am not online or am doing something else.

Any takers?

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Sure why not. I'll do it.
I KILLED MUFASA

Bulkan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulkan » Sat May 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:Sure why not. I'll do it.

Alright.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I have returned.

Would anyone mind if I also use a neutral puppet in this as well?

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 pm

The Eden Initiative wrote:I have returned.

Would anyone mind if I also use a neutral puppet in this as well?

Yes.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Tayner wrote:Yes.

Why?

Not wanting to be argumentative, just wanting to know the reasoning. Though I did say they would be neutral towards the Eidruna factions.
Last edited by The Eden Initiative on Sat May 30, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:23 pm

The Eden Initiative wrote:
Tayner wrote:Yes.

Why?

Not wanting to be argumentative, just wanting to know the reasoning.

Because if someone attacks your puppet, and your main, they both can retaliate. And you could use them to bolster up your economy and you could even conquer them and take their assets.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:Why?

Not wanting to be argumentative, just wanting to know the reasoning.

Because if someone attacks your puppet, and your main, they both can retaliate. And you could use them to bolster up your economy and you could even conquer them and take their assets.

I've done something similar before, my puppet and my main were about to tear each others throats out. My puppet is more FanT and my main has no want for conquest.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Tayner wrote:Because if someone attacks your puppet, and your main, they both can retaliate. And you could use them to bolster up your economy and you could even conquer them and take their assets.

I've done something similar before, my puppet and my main were about to tear each others throats out. My puppet is more FanT and my main has no want for conquest.

This can also cause a power-inballance, over complicate the RP, and dozens of other problems.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:I've done something similar before, my puppet and my main were about to tear each others throats out. My puppet is more FanT and my main has no want for conquest.

This can also cause a power-inballance, over complicate the RP, and dozens of other problems.

Fair enough for the power imbalance though I usually have puppets as not being friends with main. How does it over-complicate the rp though?

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Tayner wrote:This can also cause a power-inballance, over complicate the RP, and dozens of other problems.

Fair enough for the power imbalance though I usually have puppets as not being friends with main. How does it over-complicate the rp though?

It would be difficult to keep track, and politics and alliances would be a bitch to keep up with.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:Fair enough for the power imbalance though I usually have puppets as not being friends with main. How does it over-complicate the rp though?

It would be difficult to keep track, and politics and alliances would be a bitch to keep up with.

I should show you another rp I was in, one of the old Mass Effect Factions. It had way more going on and more people, it was very confusing until the OP fell out with a Co-OP then the shouting started and it all collapsed.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Tayner wrote:It would be difficult to keep track, and politics and alliances would be a bitch to keep up with.

I should show you another rp I was in, one of the old Mass Effect Factions. It had way more going on and more people, it was very confusing until the OP fell out with a Co-OP then the shouting started and it all collapsed.

That's because the ME Factions RPs are already complicated enough.

Are you in the first contact one?

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:I should show you another rp I was in, one of the old Mass Effect Factions. It had way more going on and more people, it was very confusing until the OP fell out with a Co-OP then the shouting started and it all collapsed.

That's because the ME Factions RPs are already complicated enough.

True enough but it gets more complicated later in.

Yes, I'm Creataris otherwise known as the Quarians.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Tayner wrote:That's because the ME Factions RPs are already complicated enough.

True enough but it gets more complicated later in.

Oh, yeah, I was gonna take them, but I would know next to nothing. Except for what I skimmed off of the wikia,

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:True enough but it gets more complicated later in.

Oh, yeah, I was gonna take them, but I would know next to nothing. Except for what I skimmed off of the wikia,

You could make a custom race but there are plenty of still available factions, ask any of we more experienced ME Factions players if you want help, we'll help you get started.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Tayner wrote:Oh, yeah, I was gonna take them, but I would know next to nothing. Except for what I skimmed off of the wikia,

You could make a custom race but there are plenty of still available factions, ask any of we more experienced ME Factions players if you want help, we'll help you get started.

I'm thinking about custom Humanoid race who are in an unexplored system in Terminus.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:You could make a custom race but there are plenty of still available factions, ask any of we more experienced ME Factions players if you want help, we'll help you get started.

I'm thinking about custom Humanoid race who are in an unexplored system in Terminus.

Present your concept to the OP but I think this conversation should continue in the Factions thread if it does.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sat May 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Tayner wrote:I'm thinking about custom Humanoid race who are in an unexplored system in Terminus.

Present your concept to the OP but I think this conversation should continue in the Factions thread if it does.

I was about to make a post, but I got sidetracked.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat May 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Tayner wrote:
The Eden Initiative wrote:Present your concept to the OP but I think this conversation should continue in the Factions thread if it does.

I was about to make a post, but I got sidetracked.

lol

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Sun May 31, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah...no. You should never mix puppet in with anything your main nation is doing. I have ADD enough as it is when it comes to writing, so personally I don't think I could survive trying to keep puppets around on this site.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents