NATION

PASSWORD

Conflict in Duong Pham (PT / IC / TG for ENTRY or INVITE)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Quen Minh
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Conflict in Duong Pham (PT / IC / TG for ENTRY or INVITE)

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Beautiful landscape it has. Clusters of palm trees everywhere, as well as a jungle. Duong Pham Province has been Quenmin's most alluring province in its western territories. Nonetheless, despite its attractive sight, the province doesn't present itself to the world without conflict.

Since 977, Duong Pham Province has been under the domination of the Quenminese Empire for over one thousand years. The Khmer people of the province have coped with master rule over the years -- given to the fact that the Empire gave them autonomous rule -- whilst some wanted out. When the Imperial Civil War raged from 1925 - 1937, the Khmer people cooperated with the rebels to combat the tyrannical and psychotic rule of the Emperor Dai Sat. During that malicious epoch, the Khmer people have begun to have enough of living under dominant rule. When the Yen Binh accords occurred, the Khmer representative of the province demanded that the whole province would be independent of Quenminese domination and would even secede to becoming part of Kamlea, to relive their roots. Rong Binh, the proclaimed Emperor of the Nghiêm dynasty and present during the accords, ridiculed his decision, saying that it is unreasonable to lose all the benefits given to them by the Empire. By then, the Khmer people in the province are still stuck under the grasp of Quenmin yet again.

Then in 1977, an armed rebel group comprised of Khmer peoples, named the East Khmer Liberation Army (ALKO; in French: Armée de libération du Khmer-Orient) rose up to get what they need immediately. They have had enough of master rule and for too long they were forced to live by the traditions of the Quenminese. The head honcho of the group, Chhem Vichear, proclaimed to his fellow comrades that, "now is the time to gain what we've wanted for our people. To join with our Kamlean brothers to the West. We have had enough of the slow progress that our brothers are putting up. We must show them that we can gain our freedom the fast way. We must inspire others to do the same."

ALKO Flag

Chhem Vichear

By then, there have been sporadic skirmishes erupting within the provinces between ALKO and the Imperial Army. Chien Duc, the succeeding emperor to Rong Binh, ordered the mobilization of troops to quell the insurrection. With the decision of the Emperor, war may soon fall upon the region.

Rules for this RP

- No godmodding
    - Standard rules in other RPs
    - Have fun!!

OOC Forum Link

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338759

Map of the Province

Subdivisions of the Province

1. Thuong Duong Pham (Upper Duong Pham)
    2. Tay Duong Pham (West Duong Pham)
    3. Thuong Trung Tam Duong Pham (Upper Central Duong Pham)
    4. Dong Duong Pham (East Duong Pham)
    5. Nam Duong Pham (South Duong Pham)
    6. Duong Pham Chankrisna
    7. Ha Trung Tam Duong Pham (Lower Central Duong Pham)
    8. Ngoc Da Municipality

Factions

Quen Minh
  • DPPM (Duong Pham Provincial Militia)
  • BNPVC (Bac Nam Peacekeeping Volunteer Corps)

ALKO/RPDP (East Khmer Liberation Army/Reunification Party of Duong Pham)
PLGEC (Provisional Liberation Government of East Chankrisna)
  • CLAE (Chankrisna Liberation Army - East)
  • CLAN (Chankrisna Liberation Army - North)
CIE/MAF (Coalition for Independence from the Empire/Movement for the Achievment of Freedom)
LIB (Liberation and Independence Brigades)
MQSF (Moderate Quenminese Sympathetic Front) (fractured 1980)
  • Reprisal Army (1980 -)
  • SFLP (Student Front for Liberation and Peacekeeping) (1980 - )

RP Characters: For Arcs in this RP

Quenmin

Dang Thuan:
- A 17-year old high school student of the eastern part of the province who gets involved in the conflict.

Lam Thi Chau Be:
- An office lady from the northern part of the province who strives for surviving the conflict. She is also a former attaché of Foreign Affairs.

Kamlean Ethnicity

Bunroeun:
- A 13-year old fighter in the ALKO organization. (Right side of the picture)

O Verona

Lepidus Flavius
Last edited by Quen Minh on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 47 times in total.
Tis' best that you call my nation Quenmin.

"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal” - Jose Rizal

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:30 pm

July 4, 1978
Ngoc Da, Duong Pham Province

Ngoc Da is one of those towns that puts on a smile for tourists. It's exquisite facades and architecture makes the town seem like a paradise in the middle of nowhere.

On July 4, it became a paradise for gunfire. Every bang coming from any weapon firing either in fusillades or sporadic timings rall blare like firecrackers popping in the Lunar New Year. Shouts emitted throughout the atmosphere of the town, every word forming into a command, and live bodies either running or downed permanently. Quenminese troops entered the town as under the request of Emperor Chien Duc to quell the coming insurrection on July 2. Later, in the present, a squad of ALKO fighters covertly traveled to a building to where the Imperial command post in the town is located. They hid behind a wall located in the open-air prism at a facade. After setting up, they waited for the commander to come out to check on his troops. Minutes later, the Quenminese commander-in-charge went out in the fresh air. One of the ALKO fighters signaled their comrades to open fire. When concentrated, all of them opened fire. The commander-in-chief was shot on the upper right area of the torso, albeit non-fatal. This gave the Quenminese troops a chance to open fire. As they organized to fight, more ALKO fighters joined in. Citizens then fleed the battlefield, fleeing for their lives, never wishing to die.

A black column emits from the fighting ground in the town
Last edited by Quen Minh on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

East Khmer Liberation Army
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby East Khmer Liberation Army » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 pm

"Come on, boys! Feed them every sharp metal you've got," said one ALKO squad commander.

"Take this," said another as he grounded one.

"Reloading," shouted another fighter.

"Guys, they're advancing towards our right!"

"Sh*t, get that bench and tip it over for cover!"

"Right away!"

ALKO members fighting
Last edited by East Khmer Liberation Army on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:00 pm

At the place near the command post, the wounded commander-in-chief, Nguyen Truong, has been retrieved and assisted by his fellow officers and soldiers to a medical tent. He groaned at the pain of the wound, emitting aggravated grunts like a wounded mammal in the savannah desperate for help. The doctors took him in quickly and laid him on the bed, Nguyen Truong still groaning whilst putting his hand on the leaking hole. After a while, they got him to lower his tension. With Truong's words saying that he is alright, those who helped him over had relief on their faces.

Minutes passed by and Truong is recovering. In the midst of his doctors treating him, some of his subordinate officers came in to stand by Truong's bed to give reports of their progress.

"Ah, my fellow brothers. How goes the fighting over there," Truong asked them.

"It is getting more fierce out there, sir. Those ALKO fighters have been popping out in various parts of the town like moles appearing out of their holes," said one officer.

"Not to mention that some of them have the guts to steal some shoulder-fired rockets from our arsenal. That made my day more difficult in dealing with these insurgents," replied another officer.

"However, our morale is still up in the air. The ALKO fighters still don't have the advantage we possess in firepower, so their fighting force would soon dissapate," commented the first officer.

"Good to hear from you. Keep fighting on you two. I really want to end this fight immediately, at least this one. I'm afraid this whole province would be a battle zone once ALKO has a significant number of troops to orchestrate their opposition towards us. I hope at least that this conflict will be short," Truong responded.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby East Khmer Liberation Army » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 am

12:46 PM
Harriet Hotel, Tuan Ngoc Si Avenue, Ngoc Da

Thrill ran through the mind of Bunroeun. His first gunfight finally came after weeks of training with a real gun. It was exciting at how it sounded. Poppings and bangs reverberated throughout the alleys and streets of the town, shouts were also included. It is all exciting, he was feeling it. Even when he is confined with his comrades in a building, the sounds of warfare still echo within.

He ducked down at a wall of concrete containing several violently shattered windows as a fusillade come raining up on them. Regaining his confidence quickly after the bullets went out like a supersonic aircraft flying through the air, crashing onto the concrete walls of the elaborate infrastructure, Bunroeun continue to fire his weapon, before using up ten more bullets that were in his assault rifle. He ducked down again to reload, contemplating on what he experienced; an experience that he would tell his kids at home, if he were to have them.
Last edited by East Khmer Liberation Army on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

July 5, 1978
10:33 AM
Quyen Tong Binh City, East Duong Pham

Another paradise in the middle of nowhere. Within this city is a long history. It was founded by incoming settlers desiring a new place to live during the Kamlean Wars of the 10th Century. It was situated in the plains near the mountains. The settlers name this village after an Emperor of the ancient Duong Dynasty who did great contributions into restoring the glory of the Quenmin Empire back in his time. Over the years, it evolved once more people started to settle throughout the countryside. It augmented in size and its architecture of every dwelling that stood on the city grounds evolved. Gaining an alluring charisma, it was nicknamed the "Hospitable Haven of the West."

In the body of the city, there is one cafe that became famous because of its delicious North Nihonnese Milk. Called the Kobayashi's Haven of Refreshments, it has been visited by many people in the city. Dang Thuan arrived at the cafe with his friends for a day out. He is a kind, enthusiastic guy whose diligent in his schoolwork and likes to have fun. Although intelligent, he can also be lazy. He recently submitted his essay for English and had the sentiment of not writing well enough. Despite this, his grade in English is pretty decent. With the clean, glass doors pushed open by Thuan, his friends thanked him in gratitude for this gentleman-like demeanor, before being greeted by the cashier. After ordering their drinks and treats, they picked a seat, with one of his friends starting up a conversation.

"Hey, thank you again for bringing us to this place," complemented his friend.

"No problem, you guys. I love hanging out with you all and I decided that this is the best place to talk. Besides, just look that the surroundings here, even the sunlight beaming through these windows. Isn't it amazing," Dang Thuan responded.

"Beautiful, indeed," replied another one of his friends.

The drinks they ordered were then served by the waitress. The whole table gave their thanks before feasting upon their meals.

The rumored fame of the taste of the North Nihonse Milk was true. It was tasty that they could just faint at the taste. After having one round, they set their drinks down, appreciate in the drink on their faces.

"Hey, Thuan. Check out the TV behind you," another friend said.

They all looked to where the television was. The television was new; it could have been produced no earlier than 1975. It displayed amazing pictures in the highest definition possible. People who have purchased this television did give great reviews about it towards the company that manufactured them. The images that were shown depict a newscast room of the Thien Dai Broadcastin Service, one of the most reliable news companies in the country. The news anchor, looking like he is in his thirties was speaking about the conflict that was raging in the northern part of the province. There were even footages of the conflict that interrupted his presentation, albeit his voice still rendering. It exposed the feelings of the battlefield through the condensed sounds of shouting and gunfire and of the short bursts of flame coming from the weapons of both sides. Dang Thuan was quite intersted in this type of topic, although he showed a bit of uninterested sentiments. He then turned back towards the table where his stationary drinking cup is placed.

"Those ALKO fighters really did have the guts to stay in the fight for a long time. How great of them," his first friend commented.

"I guess," replied Dang Thuan, ambivalent of the situation.

"What do you think of ALKO," questioned the second friend.

He contemplated on an answer to that question. It was hard on having to support one side of the war, being that his allegiance is towards the Emperor. He then let out a breath before providing the answer out of his mouth.

"I respect their decision for freedom. However, I wouldn't want them to secede this whole province away from this country. It just isn't right."

Done and over with, he goes for one more sip of his drink, before finishing it whole and disposing it to the trash bin.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:30 am

THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
From:The Secretary of State For Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of McNernia
To:The Empire of Quen Minh
Cc:
Sec:MOST SECRET
Sub:Aid

Greetings
We have heard of the Communist-esque separatists plaguing your Empire and we do believe we have the resources to provide a proper air force for your country to combat this threat.

Aircraft to Be Transfered:
20xMirage IIIE
30xF-4D
20xMirage F.1CZ

30xOV-10D
30xA-1E

We hoep this shipment can turn the tide for you.
Signed
F.FitzAndrew Foreign Secretary
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 am

The Imperial Office of International Affairs

Đức, Trí tuệ, Và thịnh vượng

(Virtue, Wisdom, Prosperity)

To: F. FitzAndrew, Secreaty of State for Foreign Affairs of the Kongdom of Mcnernia
From: HIH Chien Duc, Imperial Sovereign of the Democratic Empire of Quenmin

I thank your nation for supporting the cause of putting a silence to these dissenters that dare to cause uproar in one of the most peaceful provinces of this great empire I rule over.

O Verona
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby O Verona » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 am

July 5, 1978
7:02 PM
The city of Governa, O Verona

In a silent, disheveled office room, awash with only moonlight to penetrate the evening's darkness, sat Lepidus Flavius, brooding. His pen trodden with tooth-marks, drenched in saliva, he was submerged in thought.
A politician betrayed, he was contemplating how to wring the knife from his back; and turn it on those who empowered his enemies. Lepidus now sat in exile, his party, The Founders were an afterthought, a mere cynicism of Verona's politics. Flavius couldn't conquer Verona on the back of a transparent horse, he needed legitimacy, he needed a miracle.

...7:30 PM

Lepidus finds his miracle on a streetcorner, where a young boy was peddling newspapers. Read all about it, extra, extra-- before the boy could finish, Lepidus snatched the paper from his hand, he'd seen only a glimpse of the title, but a glimpse was all he needed. Today's breaking issue of Verona Daily read,

QUENMIN, ON THE BRINK OF CIVIL WAR?

Separatists, perfect. Lepidus grinned with excitement, he only needed to take advantage of this, and the seat of Premiere ((O Verona's executive)) could be within his grasp once again.

...8:15 PM

On the other side of Governa, sat a woman, Premiere Minerva Grace, unaware that her newly-won seat was potentially in jeopardy. Consumed by the flood of customs that accompany the entry of office, she found herself ignorant of the story which ran on her study's television. Although the volume was low, it wasn't low enough for her not to acknowledge the development of a "rebel uprising in the Quenminese north"
Unfortunately for Minerva, her only conclusion was that the press moved faster than her foreign affairs department, she'd receive a memo about it in the morning; and to the aid of Lepidus Flavius, she would ignore it.

...10:03 PM

Lepidus was craning over his phone in an inhumanly awkward position, a physical manifestation of his eagerness to act.
The phone rang, finally, he thought.

"I was having dinner with my family, I told you that it's my wife's anniversary..." Rambled the angry Charlemagne Gaul, lieutenant chairman of The Founders Party.
--
"I know, I know. This is important." Lepidus began, however to be interrupted;
--
"Everything's important to you, from the direction of the wind to the shine on your ass, I told you not to call tonight!"
--
Although infuriated by Gaul's tone, Lepidus calmly continued;
--
"I need to contact one of our friends in the Quen Minh Empire. I need a number, something, anything, right now."

Stifling his fit of rage, Charlemagne gave Lepidus the numerical details of Lam Thi Chau Be, a civilian woman, who would unknowingly be momentarily pivotal in Lepidus' new climb to Premiere.

Before tossing and turning for a few hours, Lepidus would leave a voicemail at the office of Lam Thi Chau Be, asking to speak with her concerning matters of exterior, he would hope for a returned call in the morning.
Last edited by O Verona on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Men exist for the sake of one another. Therefore instruct them, or endure them."

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:29 am

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF THE PRIVATE SECRETARY OF HM EMILION III
From:The Private Secretary to His Royal Majesty Emilion IV
To:The Imperial Office of International Affairs
Cc:
Sec:MOST SECRET
Sub:Aid to your Cause

Greetings,

Under the Absoloute Monarchy Communications Memorandum the relations between our two nations are to be handled by the Monarchy for the most part rather than HM Government of Mcnernia. We are quite ready to provide troops. We wish to know the status of your air force beyond the aid we have provide.

Signed
-Sir Adam FitzRichards Chief Private Secretary
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:05 pm

To: Sir Adam FitzRichard, Chief Private Secretary for HM Emilion III
From: HIH Chien Duc, Imperial Sovereign of the Democratic Empire of Quenmin

Quenmin's airforce is, overall, in good shape. The Air Force currently has 642 planes in its arsenal.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:58 am

OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS-PRIVY COUNCIL
From:The Office of the Private Secretary for Foreign Affairs
To:The Imperial Office of International Affairs-Quenmin
Cc:
Sec:SECRET
Sub:Aircraft

Greetings

I have been directed to ask of your Imperial Majesties Government the exact makeup of your air force. So that we might possibly aid in providing aircraft and perhaps ships to your navy and weapons to your army.

Signed
-Andrew McRordon
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:47 am

To: Andrew McRordon

I have filled in for His Imperial Highness for this type of statistics. In Quenmin's Imperial Air Force, there are:

- 121 MiG-21s
    - 108 F-4s
    - 200 MiG-17s
    - 57 F-104s
    - 73 Mi-24s
    - 56 Tu-22Ks
    - 25 An-12s

Last edited by Quen Minh on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm

July 6, 1978
8:00 AM
Guom Chim, Upper Duong Pham

A new day had come. Another day at work is before the eyes of the attractive, strong woman walking out on the streets of the city. The wind blows a smoothing breath like a person exhaling a breath of soothing sentiment in a cruising speed after a hard work; it caused the woman's hair to rise up a bit and even pull the woman into its cool, seducing space. She closed her eyes to feel it, so to feel uplifted before going off to work at her office just three blocks away, albeit following a road that forms a 53-degree angle.

After getting past the huge wave of motorcycles that were about to rev up their engines to push forward, she entered her workplace. A front door clerk greeted her in an attitude of how birds chirp in the early morning and the woman showed a sign of respect by cheeringly responding to her. Her high-heeled shoes emitted a tapping noise on each of the hardened steps of the stairs, which reverberated about the place. It would have been convenient for the office to install an elevator inside. It would require much less effort to go up to any working floor; certainly, it would put an end to the exasperating tapping sounds of anyone's shoes on the stairs. Nonetheless, the office higher-ups said that an elevator is for lazy people who don't bother to exercise much every day. Without jeopardizing their jobs, those who worked and have discussed with the higher-ups had to agree to the decision, even the woman herself.

Reaching her floor, she opened the door, entering the semi-extravagant, wooden aperture to see everyone, sitting or up and about discussing with each other. She walked up to her working space to get started on her daily business. Before she journeyed to her spot, a couple of her friends walked up to her, excited about seeing her.

"Hey there, Chau Be! How was your walk," said one friend, a colleague.

"It was great. It's nice to exercise my legs this morning," chirped the woman, named Chau Be.

"That's good to hear," complemented another one of her friends, a male co-worker. "I bet you never had that opportunity to travel up the stairs back at the Office of Foreign Affairs, right?"

"Of course. How was your overtime shift yesterday?"

"Good, actually. Which reminds me about something. Someone called your line while I was doing my shift."

"Who called?"

"Someone named Lepidus Flavius. You know, that Veronan prolitician that you've used to talk to a lot?"

Chau Be's eyes went a little open when he mentioned the name Lepidus Flavius. In her mind, the memories of her with that lazy president came back, recalling each one for about a second like a brown trail used by a projector to display a film.

"Did he? I'll have to consider listening to what he had to say later. As of now, I must get to work."

"Alright then, we'll talk with you later."

Chau Be then journeyed her way back to her working spot. She is still surprised about having heard that Lepidus Flavius had left a message for her. She hadn't talked to him for a long time during her years as an attaché of Foreign Affairs. She remembered having a good time with him, discussing all kinds of stuff that comes to mind. As she sat down, she began to work, with a mental note of listening to the voicemail later.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:36 pm

MCNERNIAN AIRCRAFT TRANSFER TO QUEN MINH AIR FORCE:

150 F-5A
50 F-5B
Replacing MiG-17s

125 F-4E-Replacing MiG-21s

50 C-130A-Replacing An-12

80 AH-1D-Replacing Mi-24[i]

60 B-57-[i]Replacing Tu-22K

65 F-106-Replacing F-104
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:50 pm

To:
From: Ngo Sang Kieu, Minister of Defense of the Democratic Empire of

I thank you for spending the support, although I wish to keep most of our aircraft for my country's Air Force.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby East Khmer Liberation Army » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 pm

8:04 AM
Harriet Hotel, Tuan Ngoc Si Avenue

Bunroeun sat at the wall overlooking the other wall with the windows that let in the light of the morning pass through. He held his rifle between his torso and his legs locked in some squatting position, besides having his feet touch the floors. He inhaled and exhaled in slow intervals, whilst staring at the windows. He's exhausted from all the gunfights he participated in; the mind really accelerates the body in that type of situation. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, so to get more comfortable during his rest. Moments later, for what seemed like one hour, he felt someone sit next to him. Glancing up, he gazed for a moment.

"Good morning," said his friend.

"Yeah," he exhaustingly answered back before rubbing his head from all the times he laid it on the hard wall. "How's the outside look like?"

"Imperial troops are having breakfast and talking like they're conversing with their wives back home. Even the news people, too."

"How long are we going to stay here? We don't even have enough ammo to survive any longer than this day."

"Well, our commander has spoken of this happening. I've sent two of our guys out to retrieve more from the police stations and of our arsenal."

As Bunroeun went on to reply, poppings emitted throughout the peaceful ambience of the town. It must be another day for these detrimental firecrackers to blatantly interrupt this alluring morning.

"Those must our guys. Return fire upon them, now," commanded his friend.

ALKO fighters in the hotel fired a few shots; one of them actually had the guts to shoot against Imperial soldier's breakfast. Imperial troops were up and about to do the same. The long fighting resumed its course.

Kamlea
Civilian

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamlea » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:50 pm

8:08 AM
Tonlemeas, Capital City of the Serene Kingdom of Kamlea

Naroeung Rathanak LV is the current monarch of Kamlea, a nation west of Quenmin. After Somnang Thom, the preceeding monarch, abdicated the throne in 1975, Rathanak was now being destined to rule his beloved nation. He was seventeen when he ascended the throne.

Naroeung Rathanak LV

He was roaming about the palace halls, taking a good look at the halls. He had enough of politics. Although it does interest him, he eventually gets tired of it. When he does, that is when he uses his legs to travel about the halls of the palace. He has a good exercise session. After a while, with the sunlight flooding through the windows of the palace halls, a fellow member of the royal family came to him with urgency written on his face.

"Good morning, brother," Rathanak said.

"Good morning, my King," answered his brother bowing down.

"What brings you here?"

"Brother. It's about the situation in our neighboring country to the east."

"What about it?"

"There is unrest in the province of Duong Pham. I think it would be best to come with me to the living room."

The King went with him as his brother requested. Reaching the open aperture, the King got a glance at the TV blaring. From what he could make out when first seeing the screen, he could make out the city with troops ducked behind vehicles and any cover necessary for their survival, and firing their weapons when necessary. The King got closer, amid the people occupying the room, greeting him with respect. This type of event has concerned him. Seeing at how a Kamlean news team arrived on the battlefield, speaking about the current events happening, it amazed him. As the news report live on the scene concluded, the King was astounded without words at first.

"How long did this fight go on again," the King asked.

"For almost three days," said his brother.

"To actually believe that ALKO wants to secede to our country." The King rubbed his head, still in the depths of astonishment.

"What do you want to do, Your Majesty," questioned one politician.

"I have a feeling of supporting them. They are my people and Kamlea is where they belong. I'll summoning a meeting tomorrow about this matter. Notify other politicians about it."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The King then walked out of the living room and towards a place where he can relax.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:04 pm

PERSONAL LETTER OF HIS ROYAL MAJESTY EMILION III TO THE KING OF KAMLEA

Greetings my brother by station

I would like to state that such movements as the AKLO could well be Communist and they dont like Monarchies. One need look at what is going on in Russia. The fall of the King there. There are Communists all over your part of the world. We must stand together and I leave you with the warning to tread with caution.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Chankrisna
Civilian

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chankrisna » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm

9:01 AM
Khla Pheak Nirtei, Duong Pham Chankrisna

Sieng Kusol is the current chairman of the political organization called the Provisional Liberation Government of Chankrisna in Duong Pham. It was a provincial government that was formed in 1950, prior to Chien Duc's Autonomy Act imposed on several, but not many, provinces. The government was able to provide whatever is necessary for the people in this little sub-province, thanks to the support of the government. Nevertheless, during the 1960s, Chien Duc started to impose strict rules on the whole Empire when protests erupted throughout because of his controversial Insurgent Purge that intended to subvert the progress of anti-Imperial organizations, which gave way to human rights abuses, mostly heinous torture commited by the Imperial Army. The government of Chankrisna spoke up against Chien Duc's acts, only to be given reprisal for their free speech by the Imperial government by silencing the Chankrisnan government and people. Kusol never forgot about the government's harsh policies that were enforced in the 1960s; he relived that memory today in the government building, sitting down at the table during a meeting.

Later on, he made his speech, a speech about supporting the rebel forces against the Imperial government. He mentioned of how much stress the people of Duong Pham Chankrisna have been living under; all those laws enacted by the Imperial government that block their goals of making better their provincial land. He also mentioned of how the whole land they control should take up arms to defend their liberties; they followed what the ALKO commander-in-chief Chhem Vichear spoke about: a fast revolution. When his speech came to an end, the other politicians appluaded for him. Days on end, the people of the sub-province began to mobilize to fight for their rights.

Sieng Kusol
Last edited by Chankrisna on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:22 pm

It had been almost 90 years ago that Vionna-Frankenlischian troops had been sent to Quenmin, led by King Alexander II, and now they would go again... This time, to quell a revolution instead of help one.
The 3rd Brigade, King Alexander's Own left by ship to Quenmin, leg by Brigadier General Arthur Langley.
Image< General Langley in 1994 (aged 51)
Last edited by Vionna-Frankenlisch on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sun May 03, 2015 1:26 am

Beach near Hoa Nhung

The 3rd Infantry Brigade disembarked the transport vessels that had brought them to Quenmin and waded ashore, forming up in companies. The few tanks were lifted ashore with cranes and shipped across in landing craft. Finally, General Langley came ashore in a RHIB.

The Brigade almost immediately made it's way to the main highway and began the trek to Duong Pham...
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents