NATION

PASSWORD

The First Europan War (Semi-AnaPT / Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
East Europan Imperial Alliance
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

The First Europan War (Semi-AnaPT / Closed)

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm

1914. A turbulent year. Tensions have been present between the Atlantic Federation, a coalition of loosely allied democratic countries, and the East Europan Imperial Alliance, a collection of monarchies allied with each other to make themselves a grand superpower. The tense relationships all rendered in existence because of one product: ragnite. Ragnite is a powerful material that is a source of power and economic prosperity. Both of these superpowers wanted it for their country's longevity. Nevertheless, when the crown prince of the Empire, Ferdinand Beyersdorf, was assassinated by a radical Federation organization, the relationship, hot as it is, exploded. The huge superpowers mobilized their armies. The Great War is about to unleash its full wrath on the continent.
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 pm

With the threat posed by the an Imperial Superpower and another from the Federation, The Dominion of Gallia-Bruhl, A colony of the United Kingdom of Great Lucis and Accordo headed by Governor-General Leopold von Hayek, Who was the representative of King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII, King of the United Kingdom of Great Lucis and Accordo and the Lucis Commonwealth tried his best to keep the neutral Gallia, a nation rich of Ragnite away from the warring nations. However, He felt that his attempts had all been for nothing if Gallia-Bruhl were to be invaded. The Royal Gallian Army, headed by General Roald Kankkunen immediately ordered the militarization of the Gallian Armed Forces. His aide-de-camp, Col. Belgen Gunther, A young Tank Commander acted as head of the reserve force.

Numbering to only 40,000 Men, The Gallian Armed Forces were outnumbered. Rifles and machine guns were mass produced. The Gallian Armed Forces had only a handful of tanks and had a few anti-tank guns which were too weak to penetrate the armor of Enemy Tanks, which weren't known to the Gallians. The order of battle was the I Gallian Corp to defend the Naggiar Plains in the North while II Gallian Corp to the East in the Barious and the III Gallian Corp to the south in Kloden. Only 7,500 Men were left to defend Randgriz.

Having already appealed to the Lucian King, Governor-General von Hayek and the Duke of Gallia, William of Randgriz looked to the West and hoped for the Lucis Armed Forces and Commonwealth Army to arrive and save the about-to-be-invaded nation.
Last edited by Gallia-Bruhl on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The First Former Realm of the Lucis Commonwealth. The Closest Nation of the Commonwealth.
"The Valkyrian Flags wave through the strife"

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:21 am

The news of the impending war in Europa reached throughout the Lucis Commonwealth. King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII, 28 who ascended to the Lucis Throne after his father had abdicated knew everything about Gallia. He knows that Gallia could defend itself but with multiple enemies on both sides, He knows that Gallia could still stand but with a limit. A Commander in the Royal Army had a duty to defend Gallia since it was a part of the Lucis Commonwealth. As far as he could remember dating to X743...

He remembered that Gallia was able to withstand an invasion from the Empire and the Federation but when Great Lucis arrived, Gallia-Bruhl could not defeat the superpower. The war came to be known as the Lucis-Gallian War when the Gallians refused to accept Lucis merchant ships and deliberately sunk them. Knowing this, The King at that time, King Georgius II had sent the Royal Army to invade Gallia. The war lasted for 2 Years that ended only during the Battle of Randgriz where the Royal Army defeated the Gallian Army and Randgriz was surrendered. A treaty was signed that marked Gallia as a Part of the Lucis Empire.

The Battle of Randgriz, X745. The Lucis Army defeats the Gallian Army in the last battle of the war, casuing Gallia to transfer the sovereignty to the Lucis Crown.

Then in X825, The Lucian King, Willus IV allowed the Gallians to self-govern and to be independent. This was a moment the Gallians were waiting for until the news reached the Empire. The Emperor sought another chance of expanding his empire into Gallia and so ordered another invasion force against Gallia. This war came to be known as The War of Gallian Independence where the Gallians, wanting their independence sought help from the Lucis Empire, knowing that the Lucis Empire was the only one to match the stronger East Europan Imperials. The Lucians and the Gallians along with volunteers from Zanarkand and Rubrum went against the larger Imperial Army. The Invasion was beaten off in the last battle of the war known as The Battle of the Kloden Wildwood. The combined Lucis and Gallian Armies were under the command of Prince Edwardius, son of King Georgius III with his aide-de-camp, Col. Ramsey Gunther. With the two's superiority in Musket Warfare, The Lucis Jack was raised on that day and the Imperials never again set foot on Gallian Soil. The War lasted only for a year. The end saw Gallia reduced to a Commonwealth Realm, known as the Dominion of Gallia-Bruhl and having its own Parliament.

The Battle of the Kloden Wildwood, X826 A Lucian Line Infantry (rear) reinforces a Gallian Line Infantry (front). Together, The Gallians and their Lucian Allies defeated the larger and last Imperial Army.

End of Flashback

Not wanting to waste anymore time, He had immediately send a reserve force of 65,000 Men, 65 Tanks and 150 Artillery Pieces. He immediately wore his Royal Army Uniform and grabbed his Webley and set off for the Gallian Commonwealth. He had sent an urgent telegram to William of Randgriz that contained the crucial moment.

From: King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII of the United Kingdom of Great Lucis and Accordo, Emperor of Nihhon-koku and King of the Lucis Dominions.
To: Duke William of Randgrz

Urgent!

Your appeal has gotten through me and the Lucis High Command. I am glad to inform you that the Lucis Crown will defend Gallia, It's closest Commonwealth Realm to the last man and the last gil. The Gallians and the Lucians have the strongest relationship along with the Nihonjin. Tell to the Gallian People to "STRIKE, STAND AND DEFEND." The Actions of the Army will determine the arrival of the Lucis Army. As my first order, Delay, Save and Hold the Gallian Countryside. Hold it as long as possible while reinforcements from the Lucis Commonwealth arrives.

Godspeed!
Last edited by Great Lucis and Accordo on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sovereign Nation of the Lucis Commonwealth
The Lucis Jack flies high!
"Never in the field of Human Conflict, was so much owed... by so many... to so few" - Winston Churchill

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 am

Sankt Pölten, June 15

The funeral of the archduke and his wife on the 13th of June was heartbreaking. The Emperor lost an heir. All those who served him greatly attended. The Emperor cried his eyes out for his son. Later, on the morning of June 15, he summoned his fellow trustworthy men in the army. Earlier after the death of the crown prince, he conjured up a number of soldiers, in the hundreds of thousands, to avenge his son's death.

Among the officers attending were Field Marshal Vasily Otto Paternoster, Field Marshal Klaus Dietrich Conrad Graf von Monschau, Generals Langenberg, Marquering, Rademacher, and most importantly, Kyösti Mamercus Nussembaum.

"Well, those Federation bastards took the life of my most precious son. I will not let it stand by and haunt this nation forever. We East Europans have to be steadfast in facing this type of event. Marshal von Monschau, how is the army doing," the Emperor enunciated.

"So far, five field armies have been assembled. We'll have only a matter of days to mobilize twice the number you've asked for," answered the Field Marshal, von Monschau.

"Good. I'll be delighted to release my glorious retribution against these democracies. Will all of you do your part?"

"Of course, Your Grace," the Emperor's subordinates responded.

"Good man. As for the rest of you, you are dismissed."

Klaus Dietrich Conrad Graf von Monschau
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 am

"Nussembuam, may I have a moment," asked the Emperor.

"Yes, your Grace," politely answered Nussembaum.

After the generals he had asked to be dismissed from left the room, Nussenbaum and the Emperor were the only ones left, except for some servants. Almost empty as it is, they could hear their voices reverberate the walls for a bit.

"I hear from my fellow subjects that you have a fierce reputation of pushing your troops aggressively, is that correct?"

"Yes, your Majesty. I make sure that I leave the enemy occupied and distraught. I have trained for it ever since I was a teenager."

"Good to hear, because I have an important task for you. Gallia is a small country rich in containing our most richest and precious commodity: ragnite. If we are able to capture that tiny nation, we can be able to augment our military strength and secure our victory in this war. It'll be great to show off your ability of making fast attacks."

"It would be an honor, My Liege."

Then the Emperor let him be.

Kyösti Mamercus Nussembaum

Europan Atlantic Federation
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Europan Atlantic Federation » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 am

The Federation has heard of the assassination of the East Europan crown prince. Citizens were shocked and appalled when first hearing of it. Subsequently, they were more shocked when hearing of the news that the East Europans are mobilizing their armies. The democratic governments were not that stupid to ignore the terrible news. With time slipping away, desperation came to be upon the leaders.

After the Ternuezen meetings, the Federation began to muster up volunteers and men for the army to defend their country. With posters depicting what will happen when the Empire would take over the country, the real effect of propaganda began to simmer into the mindset of all peoples. More people volunteered and several days later, the Federation was up, ready and armed.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 am

Naggiar Region, Gallia-Bruhl, June 19, X840 (1914 in standard calendar), 2000 Hours, 2 km's away from the Border

In the cold bitter night in the trenches, The soldiers of the Gallian Defence Force along with 3 Militia Regiments and 2 Lucian Colonial Regular Regiments slept in their trenches while others manned their Lucian-made Vickers .303 HMG. One of the soldiers in the trenches, A young sniper named Eleanor Varrot rests with his fellow soldiers, Cpl. Largo Potter, A 15 year old lancer whose body resembled like a truck, Pvt. Frederic Klein, A shocktrooper, Pvt. Catherine O' Hara, 14 year old sniper drafted forcibly by her own will, Lance Corporal Musaad Mayfield, 19, A man with nothing to lose and the team's squad leader, Sgt. Calvaro Rodriguez who carried both his Lancer and his rifle at the same time.

Varrot peeked her head out of the trenches to see the dark other trench. She and her squad were placed on the last line of defense. She shivered while holding her Lucian-made Scoped Lee Enfield Mk. III rather than the Gallian standard rifle. She made a sign of the cross and uttered that they may be safe and protected by the Almighty.

"Have a sip of gin, With His Majesty's compliments." Mayfield said to Varrot.

"No thank you."

Mayfield noticed her prayers.

"You know what frightens me more is being a friend next to the Almighty."

Meanwhile, Frederic reads his book while Largo peels potatoes and cooks on a pot over a fire hoping to make potato soup. They had been sitting in the trenches ever since the previous night and nothing has happened.

"Largo." Frederic uttered.

"Yeah? Potato soup'll be ready in a few minutes."

"That's not what I'm going to ask you. I'm going to ask you if there is any hope of the Commonwealth Army arriving to save Gallia."

"With a tip of a stone, I think we'd be able to hold out for a little bit just enough for the Lucians to relieve us."

"But what about the army?"

"Heh. The High Command sends the militia like us to go on ahead and check out a possible area of enemy resistance only to get ambushed and killed. What do you think our job would be? Get in that field and have a Corn Shake?"

"Hah! The gospel according to Largo." teased Mayfield.
The First Former Realm of the Lucis Commonwealth. The Closest Nation of the Commonwealth.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 pm

First Battle of the Naggiar Plains, June 19, 1914

Nussenbaum looked out in the distance to see the Gallian defenses. It was silent. Dead silent. The Gallians are rejuvenating from their fight. Now's the chance to severely hit them on their torso, he thought. He called up his subject, the main officer of the 690th Artillery Brigade.

"Tell your men to commence the barrage," ordered Nussembaum.

"I will, sir," complied the artillery brigade officer before leaving him to carry out the order.

The night was then stripped of the eerie, peaceful silence as the artillery barrage unleashes their wrath, popping shells like a multitude of hammers slamming on each of their nails. Nussenbaum then ordered to ready his 328th and 129th Divisions for the night assault. After waiting for the opportune moment, Nussembaum ordered his divisions forward.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:33 pm

"Take Cover!"

The squad took shelter in the trenches. Eleanor held her rifle close to her and her feet near her abdomen. The barrage was intense unlike the previous wars.

The barrage ceased after a few minutes.

"Get up! Jerries incoming!" Largo shouted.

Immediately, Musaad manned the Vickers .303 and gunned down the attacking swarm of imperial soldiers. Eleanor and Catherine sniped 1 head after another while Frédéric and Largo manned a small trench mortar.

"Dammit! Hold the line. We can't retreat now."

"OP-5, The Jerries are attacking in force. Hold fast and await further orders." The transmission reached.

No matter what, The Gallians had to hold the line. Further away, Gallian 18 pdr guns bombarded the incoming Enemy infantry.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:29 am

Early Hours of June 20, X840, 0230 Hours, A few miles away from Randgriz. Somewhere near a port near to Wilz.

As the fighting raged in Naggiar, The First Fleet of Commonwealth Ships carrying troops, ammunition, tanks and guns had arrived after a 4 day course from Accordo. King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII had his coat and his cap firmly. His Webley loaded and concealed on his holster. It was a cold night and the Commonwealth Troops prepared their rifles and finished up their biscuits and tea. They docked near a quiet port where William, Duke of Randgriz was expecting them.

"Before we go, My King." says Gen. Jecht Hayakawa, offering the King some snuff, a tobacco that is sniffed.

The King grabbed a pint and sniffed the substance. He felt a bit comforted.

"ARCCHHH-" The King went, almost sneezing.

Jecht smiled.

"Huh, Very nasty stuff, Hayakawa."

"It doesn't seems like anymore. My father left us a hundred weight. An old Darscen in Wilz had the blend."

"Atchooo!" The King went. "Blend?"

"Hahaha. My Father was killed by the Imperials. It never should have happened. His boots got bogged in a field. Rifles had him like a tiger in a pit."

After docking, The King was the first to step foot on Gallian soil and met up with William of Randgriz. The two men shook hands and greeted each other warmly.

"You haven't change didn't you, You cheeky vally." Regis said, with a warm tone.

"Of course. Still having the same routine mate?"

"You know me. Now, How goes the war effort?"

"Bad. We feel like anytime that the defensive lines are going to fall anytime and any day. The northern line is being attacked at the moment but the troops are repelling continuous enemy attacks but I feel like its about to fall if they don't get relief." William said.

"I see. Well, I'll be putting myself in command of the Commonwealth Forces. I'm afraid I'll have to absorb Gallian Regiments to Commonwealth Units. Well, Gallia is still a commonwealth under the UK. You need to trust me on this."

"I trust you fully, My King."

"Very well, Send me the overall commander of the Gallian Forces."

"At once, His Majesty."

Commonwealth Troops arrive and walk into the Gallian countryside.
"Never in the field of Human Conflict, was so much owed... by so many... to so few" - Winston Churchill

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 pm

(OOC: I apologize for the late post)

Naggiar Plains

The enemy artillery might have been a bit demoralizing towards the Imperial troops, but their will and hopes will never be out into submission by such a small country. They still kept charging on and by a few minutes they were already taking the first Gallian trench. Seeing this, Nussembaum ordered the artillery to bombard the farther Gallian defenses west of the first Gallian trench. Nussembaum grew pleased with the current situation, but he knows not to get a whole lot cocky.

Cologne, Atlantic Federation, 6:24 AM

With preparations completed, Marshal Klaus von Monschau ordered his Sixth and Eighth Armies to initiate their offensive. The Atlantic Federation was prepared for the intense force that would be bestowed upon them by the Imperials. General Jason Bruckheimer, the overall commander of the defense of Cologne, ordered all his artillery to initiate the bombardment of their lines.

Within minutes, the Federation artillery did little to stop the Imperial advance. Although losing a little ground, the Federation troops were able to recover their strength and fight them back.

Yprem, Atlantic Federation, 6:33 AM

As the two northern-wise fronts started to erupt, Alfred Tomasz von Moltke initiated his offensive on the southern part of the Atlantic Federation. With enormous firepower, the Imperials under Moltke's command were able to gain ground rather quickly. The whole Federation, at this time, is at war, a war that will change Europa forever.
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:27 pm

"Hold the line! Keep up the fire and we don't die here."

The Gallians, still having high hopes of the Lucians to reinforce them, kept up and fired bullet after bullet. Lives have been lost but the Gallians kept on. They stuck to their words that they will defend the commonwealth until the last bullet. On the last line of defense, Ramsey hoisted the Gallian Blue Ensign, which was the flag of Gallia under Lucis Rule. This was a signal that they were still standing and holding their ground.

The Gallian Blue Ensign

Refusing to give in, The Gallians mounted another vicious bombardment on Imperial Troops along with crossfires of machine gun, cutting down Imperial troops who get in range.

"Steady mates, The Lucians will soon come. Don't let up."

"Jerries incoming!" Catherine shouted.

The Gallians even sang the popular Niflheimian March "Men of Harlech" as the enemy charged to their positions and the Gallians refusing to give in.

"C'mon! Sing!"

Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior's pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

Form the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Cambria will not yield
Last edited by Gallia-Bruhl on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:21 pm

A Gallian Highlander Soldier

"What was that?"

From Largo's rear, He turned around to see a Gallian Highlander Regiment arriving walking towards their trenches. The Gallian Highlanders were like their Accordoan Highlander counterparts, wearing tartan kilts and playing bagpipes. Largo, showing his concern...

"Hey, You bastard, get over here. Do you want to get killed?"

Immediately, The Gallian Highlanders took their rifles and joined the fight against the Imperials while a bagpiper continued to play his bagpipes to keep the morale up.

"Nice job, Keep it up." Catherine said before shooting an Imperial soldier.

"I'm not done yet."
Last edited by Gallia-Bruhl on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

"General Nussembaum, so far, our troops are keeping on a strong advance towards the enemy trench lines, despite facing strong opposition from the enemy," one officer reported.

"Good man. Now I have new orders that come into mind. Have two regiments commit their duty by attacking the extreme left and another two on their right. I wish to end this battle and move forward," said Nussembaum.

"Yes, sir."

"And by the way, I kind of hear those Gallians playing those exasperating bagpipes. Instruments like these just annoy the hell out of me. Have the nearest artillery battery take them out so that their morale would be depleted."

"Yes, sir."

And the officer went off to dispatch the order.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:10 pm

"Lambert needs reinforcements, Sir. At the left flank."

"I can only give Lambert my best wishes." Said the Duke.

To their right, there was a movement. A rather large army is coming. Both sides didn't know what was that mysterious army forming in the right.

"Sir! A movement to the east."

The Duke looked through his binoculars.

"I couldn't see what is it."

"Is it Imperials or the Lucians."

"Good god. I hope its not bad news."

Moments later, the staggering attacks further weakened Allied lines. The Left was on the verge of collapsing.

"The left is falling sir. We can't hold it."

"It appears, Rodriguez, We're losing the battle. Give me night or give me Regis."

Seeing that they were about to fall, the Duke ordered a last defensive action and await the Lucians.

"I'll abandon my position on the left sir. I want what remains of us here, HERE!." The Duke ordered.

"Here?"

"Every brigade, Every battalion here!"

The Colonel at once reacted.

"Put every gun to them sir. Every gun."

"Very good sir."

Another Captain came. "The lads are down to a few clips a man, Wells. But they'll stand."

"If Regis doesn't come through now. They'll break every bone in my body."

"Good beans, Your grace."

"If there is anything that I know positively nothing, It is agriculture."

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:04 pm

"Do you hear that."

"What my King?"

"Listen"

The sounds came from the north. Sounds of guns and bagpipes were heard. To their right was an army of Imperials. Regis knows that this army will deliver a final blow to the staggering Allied line. Regis wasted no time.

"Villiers, Take 1/3 of my army an engage those Jerries to the right. The rest will march to the sound of the guns. The Rubrumian 1st Division and 3rd Light Infantry will be reinforcing you. Our 25 pounders will bombard those Jerries."

"Yes, Your Majesty. At once."

Villiers immediately left to command his troops.

"LUCIS, ZANARKAND, MARCH TO THE SOUND OF THE GUNS!"

Immediately, Regis mustered his troops to save the Gallians.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:47 am

Villier's Lucis Army attacks the Enemy force trying to flank the Gallians.

Under Villier's command, The Lucian 3rd Division and the 5th engage the Enemy head on with the use of their Lee Enfield Rifles. The Machine Gunners used their Lewis Guns which were light and easy to use. The 82nd and the 4th Highlander Division moved to the right and flanked the enemy from the right and the 95th to the left. Villier's made his timing of attack the Enemy Reinforcements in tone just as Regis marched his troops to the Gallian line.

Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 am

The Zanarkian Army advancing against the Enemy's Left Flank Attack.

With Villier's army concentrating of the Enemy Reinforcements to the right , Clough's 1st ZIF directed to relieving the Gallians while the half were to engage the Enemy advancing on the Gallian's left flank. He moved the 19th Battalion to engage and delay the enemy reinforcement until the Lucians could relieve the Gallians.

The 2nd AIF immediately responded by hitting the left side of the Enemy's Left Flank attack and the 77th Battalion to hit the right. In full plan, The Zanarkians were delaying the enemy to the left and the Lucians to the right leaving the King's Main Army to relieve the Gallians.

Royal Zanarkand Artillery Regiments started to fire as the Zanarkians made their move against the enemy's left attack force. Bayonet charges were everywhere along with machine gun fires.

Meanwhile, The 1st Artillery Battery Regiment shelled the Imperial soldiers trying to push back the Main Gallian Line of Defense as the Lucian Army neared the Gallians.
Last edited by Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Southern Cross of the Lucis Commonwealth
Advance Zanarkand Fair!!

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Surprised at the escalation of the situation by the Lucians and Zanarkians, the Imperials did whatever they can to stave off the Commonwealth's offensive. With the help of the artillery brigades, they managed to down a number of Commonwealth troops. However, if the Imperial army were to stay in this situation, their victory would soon dissapate from their eyes.

Nussembuam, wanting to still secure his advantageous position, ordered his center portion of his offensive army to quickly charge and break through the center defenses of the Gallians and to leave no prisoners. Several minutes later, the Imperials have begun to break the Gallian's center.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Maneuvering around the center, The Lucian King pushed 2/3s of his army to the front and reinforce the Gallians before the last line of defense while the remaining moved around the gap near the center of the Imperial's Main Force. This allowed a pincer movement and had allowed the Royal Artillery Regiment to fire another battery of 25 pounders against enemy attacks. The Vickers and Lewis Machine Guns were deployed on the Gallian Trenches with the Left Machine Guns set up on a 60 degree angle and the other the opposite, this resulted in a crossfire against the charging Imperial Troops whose charge were mowed down by the heavy fire of Machine Guns, Rifles and Artillery batteries.

The 17th and 18th Nihonjin Infantry Division reinforced the Zanarkians Right flank attack and held off further Imperial Right Force attacks.
Last edited by Great Lucis and Accordo on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubrum and the Peristylium
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rubrum and the Peristylium » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 pm

The 4th Rubrumian Army and the Suzaku Highlanders of Rubrum arrives to reinforce the Gallian's Left Flank after the Right Flank had been secured by the Nihonjin Divisions. Under the command of Brig. Gen Murakamo Susaya, He placed 2/3s of the Rubrumians to the Gallian's Left Flank, further reinforcing the Left Flank as well as the Royal Rubrum Artillery Regiment, having just deployed to fire at the Main Imperial Attack on the center, effectively working with the Zanarkian and Lucian Batteries.

1/3 of the Rubrumians were placed in reserve.

Europan Atlantic Federation
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Europan Atlantic Federation » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Cologne, Atlantic Federation
7:21 AM

By now, the Federation troops have already gained some ground on defending the town from the Imperial invaders. However, considering the fact that the Empire had much superior firepower, that Federation advantage would still be depleted.

The commander of the Fifth Army stationed at the town, Xavier Cousteau, ordered his artillery to unleash their barrage of fury upon the invaders' center, so to charge them head on once the Imperial center has been weakened. Explosions reverberated throughout the battlefield and Imperial soldiers were either flying towards the sky or jumping towards the ground. Nevertheless, the Imperial army still has the potential to take the town. Despite facing heavy opposition, they were able to deliberately or moderately advance towards the Federation lines.

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:44 pm

1914, June 24; Archedes, Imperial City, Archadian Empire

In the 13th year of the reign of Salismador Solidor, The news of the Europan War reached the Imperial City with the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth involved. Gallia, who Solidor had been dreaming of conquering decided that it was time to defeat the Lucis Commonwealth having gained its island near the Atlantic Federation after the War of Adam's Ear, It was time to end the Lucis Commonwealth's presence by annexing Gallia-Bruhl and allying with the Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance.

Immediately, He had begun planning his attempts to defeat the Lucis Empire. He called with his best marshals to plan on the situation.

"My Emperor. Here is what I have decided on. If we are to defeat the Lucians and the Commonwealth in Gallia from our Large Bastion near the continent, Then we could use it to stage an invasion plan of the Lucis Isles with support from the Imperials of course. This will also isolate the Federation and will allow them to sue for peace in our favor."

"I see that, Marshal Graziani. You and I have the same thought of this master plan. Because of this, I'm putting you in charge of this battle plan. We shall attack at the nearest port near Randgriz. You'll have Mamaluke to be your aide."

"Shall be done, My Emperor."

Emperor Salismador Solidor

From: The Royal Highness, The Great Emperor Salismador Solidor
To: The Emperor of the East Europan Imperial Alliance

Greetings fellow Imperialist!

I have heard of this war against the Allied nations. You should know what the Archadian Empire is keen to annex a place in the Europan Continent before we are going to invade the Lucis Isles. I ask of you to side with me. We will be able to defeat the Allied Forces as well as the Federation with the combined numbers of our forces. This is an offer you can't refuse.

To my thanks.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:53 pm

To: Salismador Solidor, the Great Emperor of the Archadian Empire
From: Siegfried, Emperor of the East Europan Imperial Alliance

I will keenly accept this formation of an alliance against the damned Commonwealth and those Federation butchers. However, in the interest of my nation, not only will I lead this nation towards retribution towards the Federation, but of the various ragnite locations in Gallia. My nation should share a significant amount of this precious commodity with you once we drive out those who oppose us.

Thanks for your consideration

Guadosalam Federation
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Guadosalam Federation » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 pm

The Guadosalam Federation, Headed by Simon Eriksonn Guado hears the news of the war on the Europan Continent with the Lucis Commonwealth being dragged, Seeing an opportunity to gain an ally in order to invade the Lucis region of Accordo, He decided to form an alliance with the East Empire and the Archadian Empire. Knowing that Guadosalam and the Archadian Empire are in a treaty, He only needed to persuade the East Empire to ally with him and invade Accordo once the Gallian War was over.

From: His Excellency, Simon Eriksonn Guado of the Federation of Guadosalam
To: The Emperor of the East Europan Imperial Alliance

Greetings !

As part of my treaty to the Archadian Empire, I will enter this war against the Lucis Commmonwealth and the Federation. We have superiority as we have developed machines of war such as our M11 Tracked Guns which will punch a hole in the prestige of the Commonwealth and the Federation. Consider the early arrival of our machines. We will invade through the south of Gallia before dealing with the Federation.

"This letter should do it. Now, I want you, Marshal Giovanni to lead my troops, my armor and my name to the Europan Continent. Guadosalam will rise again."

"At once, His Excellency."

Immediately, He ordered 70,000 Troops along with 250 Shipments of Armored Tracked Vehicles to Europan where the Defeat of the Lucis Commonwealth will be in their hands.
Last edited by Guadosalam Federation on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents