NATION

PASSWORD

The Second Enlightment (Comrade Union ONLY!) (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Army of Comrade
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Second Enlightment (Comrade Union ONLY!) (OOC)

Postby Army of Comrade » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 pm

The Second Enlightment

OOC
IC
Map.

History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce. - Karl Marx

It has been, out of all the words in this universe, a disaster. Europe was thrown into the pit of anarchy, America was split down it's abdomen. Africa only had further to fall, while the Middle East went from smoldering to flames. The culmination of greed and Capitalism has finally reached the corrupt West with the culmination of the Crimean War, started by the well-known annexation of Crimea. Russia, in a completely foolish move, annexed Ukraine and several Eastern European countries. Poland, at the guillotine, forced the European Union to intervene, forcing the nations of Europe in a costly war. The Russians penetrated deep into the West, fighting slow yet steady until the Ruble gave it's last. The following month of panic made the Great Depression seem like a minor drop. Russians showed the full devastating effects of cyberwarfare, hacking into banks and sucking up billions of dollars, taking down the power grid, and shutting down the internet. By the time a whistle sounded, the West was sucked dry. Panic reigned as many people lost everything. Riots sacked Wall Street. Berlin burned in protests. Even the mighty Kremlin could not save itself from the fear ruling supreme. One by one, nations split and split again, and entire cities vanished overnight. The breakdown in public order killed over a billion people, but not all is lost. Various cities spring up as havens. The governments, deeply shaken, are still hanging on. Just last week power was restored in Paris and London. The hack might not destroy humanity. But as the great Twain puts it, "Damn these human beings; if I had made them, I would go put my head in a bag."

Rules:
1. No godmodding!
2. Be realistic in your actions. For example, you can't invade Vietnam in a day, unless you were a god/America.
3. Consult me if you have any troubles.
4. My word is above the law. Since I bloody made them.
5. You must manage all aspects of your nation, including your citizens. You can't just perpetrate a coup and make it go smoothly.
6. When you invade anything, deal with the natives in a plausible way. (Genocide is allowed, but be prepare to be called Hitler.)
7. No offensive posts of any kind.
8. RP posts must be decent quality. (No one liner "I invade Earth")
9. Respect everyone.
10. Anyone who is douchy will be ejected with extreme prejudice.
11. For a rough guideline on how to enter your stats, take your existing nation's stats + anything else (at least from 2010) and add them up.
12. See me for reservations.
13. 1 Day is a year.
14. 2100 is the limit (or until we reach 500 pages).
15. Have fun trying to fix everything!

Administration:

OP:Markist Democratic States

Co-op:Army of Comrade

We are the law.

Accepted Nations:
Nation Name: The South American Union
Full Nation Name: The Allied States of the South American Union
Population (-%20 IRL nation(s) population): 180,000,000
Language: Spanish
Ethnicity: Mestizo
Location (preferably edited map, description will suffice): Brazil and most of it's neighbors.
History (Short): After the Great Disaster, Brasilia was the only city that remained (and could remain) under government hands. Even so, they had a difficult time trying to sustain the city, reverting to pillaging and raiding areas. But soon things started to turn around. Brasilia's substations and nearby power plants finally were fixed and in Government hands by 2025, after a decade of hard, long fighting. Things expanded very rapidly from there. Even though the Army was tired and damaged after long years of war, they had APC's and guns at their side. The last coalition of warlords surrendered at the Battle of Salvador on June 5, 2031, Brazilian Unification day. Already has Brazil's neighbors helped it grow, and now it is a regional power.

Government Type: Federal Republic
Head of State: Miguel Salvador
Head of Government: Andres Cortes
Capital: Brasilia
Freedom Scale (1-10): 4

Economy Type: Regulated Capitalist
Economy Scale (1-10): 6
Major Industries: Mining, Oil, and Manufacturing
Major Import and Export: Import: Technology Export: Oil
Workforce: 143 million people of working age.

Military Description: The Military is dominated by the Army and the Military police, charged with continuing the peace. A smaller Navy patrol the water, and the Air Force is non-existent.
Military Scale(1-10): 7
Branches: Army, Police, Navy, Special Ops
Personnel(Active and Reserve): 1 million
Main Weapon: FN FAL
Main Ground Vehicle: M-113
Main Tank: Leopard 1
Main Fighter/Bomber: Fighter: F-5
Vehicle Number: 150
DEFCON level: 3

Map Template:
Use this for map on applications (use paint for editing or anything else you might have)

The Application:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Full Nation Name:
Population (-%20 IRL nation(s) population):
Language:
Ethnicity:
Location (preferably edited map, description will suffice):
History (Short):

Government Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Capital:
Freedom Scale (1-10):

Economy Type:
Economy Scale (1-10):
Major Industries:
Major Import and Export:
Workforce:

Military Description:
Military Scale(1-10):
Branches:
Personnel(Active and Reserve):
Main Weapon:
Main Ground Vehicle:
Main Tank:
Main Fighter/Bomber:
Vehicle Number:
DEFCON level:

232 (For tracking purposes)

I will be verifying that you have correct information, so get real statistics.

Last edited by Army of Comrade on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 20 times in total.

The Markist Democratic State
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Markist Democratic State » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Nation Name:
The Markist Democratic State
Also, please use This Map instead. It has the most up to date version of what we are doing here in the Comrade Union of HDN.
Thanks,
Isaac
Last edited by The Markist Democratic State on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army of Comrade
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Army of Comrade » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Technically accepted for now Markist, but please review the updated application.

The Niko
Civilian

Founded: Feb 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Niko » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi I'm Nikolai....Here is my Country Registration

Nation Name: Azir’s Empire
Full Nation Name: The Grand Empire of Azir al-Habad
Population (-%20 IRL nation(s) population): 2,000,000
Language: Azirese
Ethnicity: Saharan
Location (preferably edited map, description will suffice): Sahara Desert from Red Sea to Atlantic Ocean.
History (Short): The great countries of Africa are torn over remaining resources after the war. The country of Sudan had one of the fiercest generals in existence: Azir al-Habad. But Azir had an idea, like many, that the great Sahara should be united under one flag. Azir took many major cities and gained thousands of supporters, after the Great War it was very easy for one to take cities for all governments were in peril. Azir started what would soon be known as the Winter March because Azir and thousands of supporters crossed the Sahara taking and claiming everything in sight. Azir brought great order to the ruthless Sahara and helped invent many technologies so that cities, even in the middle of deserts, could thrive.

Government Type: Empire
Head of State: Azir al-Habad
Head of Government: Azir al-Habad
Capital: Sawarga (new city in the middle of the Sahara)
Freedom Scale (1-10): 6

Economy Type: Market
Economy Scale (1-10): 9
Major Industries: canal construction and solar/wind power manufacturing plants.
Major Import and Export: Export: Wind Turbines Import: Weaponry
Workforce: Lower Class

Military Description: Very Powerful and motivated. Has quality, but not quantity.
Military Scale (1-10): 5
Branches: Army, Navy (SMALL), and Air force (also very small).
Personnel(Active and Reserve): 567,936
Main Weapon: Uzi and AK-47
Main Ground Vehicle: T-55
Main Fighter/Bomber: MIG-8
Vehicle Number: 563-AEV
DEFCON level: 4

232 (For tracking purposes)

Army of Comrade
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Army of Comrade » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Niko read my application and revise please. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

Return to International Incidents