NATION

PASSWORD

A Piece of the Past, Come Forth to Haunt Us [FT] OOC-Signups

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Terra
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 am

New Creataris wrote:Please note that these forces are intended to be overwhelming for the defender until help arrives, the arrival of other forces with throw the Creatarisians for a loop and give you a lot of breathing room as they will launch probing attacks for a while before commting their main force. Who knows, you might draw out their Imperial Guard forces (Gatlantis from the new film minus the ship with the super gun0.

Forces assaulting the system:
1 Dreadnought (Domalze III type)
6 Multi-deck Carriers (2 with interceptors, 2 with fighter bombers, 2 with torpedo bombers)
14 Assault Carriers (cross shaped carriers filled with Melanca type assault craft)
2 Gaiderohl class Battleships
10 Destroia class Heavy Cruisers
24 Meltoria class Cruisers (light cruiser for me)
68 Kelcapia class Destroyers (actually called a High Speed Cruiser)
84 Clipitera class Frigates (they term it as a detroyer)
Numerous strikecraft and ground forces including android commandos.

Changes to original vessels:
Vessels are shielded and possess a large amount of hidden CIWS emplacements behind panels on the ships armour to surprise any strikecraft who think they've gotten lucky.

Tactics:
Like in the show a base will be established on the furthest celestial body and will begin terraforming the world whilst sending burning asteroids towards the colonies.
Attacks by vessels will be proportional to the forces they are fighting with everything Heavy Cruiser sized and up (excluding carriers) being reserved for when help arrives.
During battle the small vessels will swarm enemies from all sides whilst strikecraft launched by nearby carriers tie up defending strikecraft and deal crippling blows to enemy vessels.

So you can read the basis of my tech. Due to the similarities between Garmillan and Creatarisian culture (in particular naming conventions) the ships share their canon names

Alright, so it's quite a heavy force, response from Free Terra alone would consist of around 100 ships with similar configuration.
Initial ORBAT
1 Supercarrier, Athena Class
2 Carriers, Hera Class
4 Carriers, Ruin Class
8 Battleships, Vanguard Class
4 Battlecruisers, Orion Class
6 Battlecruisers, Sentinel Class
18 Cruisers, Megalith Class
12 Cruisers, Aegis Class
30 Destroyers, 15 Alcove and 15 Thresher Class
Hundreds of strike craft, possibly 700, including sentry drones

Terran Tactics are flexible, so yeah.
Unlike most people, I put turret hardpoints on my carriers so they can fight back. If you guys want an ongoing battle to be as we're coming in, then I could deploy deploy all-guns-blazing. If it's just the colonists holding defense while their planet is getting bombed from the outer system, then we would likely come in and interdict the invading force while linking up with the defenders. My tactics would depend on the situation on arrival, and I'd always try to bring the right tool to bear.

However, when Free Terran ships engage, the preferred tactic is to break them at a distance using energy weapons. They would then get into (practically) a melee with the opponents to catch stragglers in retreat or to keep them from retreating and destroy the enemy instead of rout them.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] FIRST STRIKE AUTHORIZED
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [X] WAR
4: [ ] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Pro-IUN Regime Elected, Cypriot-Rhodes Dissolved as a Nation within months due to externally funded coup attempts. Refugees hosted in Free Terra, region currently in anarchy.
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing
2075 Philippine Sea Policing Action: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern
Former Premier of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

Senata Populus Que Caelum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:11 pm

For those that don't know (it's in my factbook though) the caelis are very fond of nukes. They have carriers that deploy hundreds of unmanned drones armed with nuclear, electronic warfare and other types of missiles. In combination with the EW and nuclear screening (detonating nukes and letting the radiation blind ships) the missiles can kill just about anything. That for the Nightshade carriers anyway. For the Hemlock Frigates which are the mainstay of the CNEF they are armed with CIWS turrets, small offensive turrets and the main super high output spinal mounted laser. The final mainstay ship is the Cassava Battlecruiser constructed in the likeness of Terran ships. Quad spinal mounted rail guns and assorted offensive and CWIS fold out turrets like the other two. It is the largest and most powerful single ship developed by the CNEF so far.

Electronic warfare, false returns and generally screwing with targeting, tracking and sensors is a big part of the CNEF tactics, especially in the opening engagements. Shield technology is called Klein fields (see Arpeggio of Blue Steel) where they are more reliant on computer processing power to keep them up rather than brute force energy reserves. In fact the energy needed is quite small in comparison to Free Terra shields but it's the opposite when it comes to computer power.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Last edited by Free Terra on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Pro-IUN Regime Elected, Cypriot-Rhodes Dissolved as a Nation within months due to externally funded coup attempts. Refugees hosted in Free Terra, region currently in anarchy.

Former Premier of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Here's the planets in the system.

Eden (Capital of the Arcaus System Commonwealth, largest inhabited world, 65% Water, similar to North America)
Providence (Second Largest Planet in terms of population, 71% Water, Moderate Temperate Climate, similar to Central Europe)
Wake (81% Water, smallest inhabited world, covered mostly by jungles and sandy beaches)
Iota (Gas Giant, largest planet in Solar System, moons have small mining outposts)
Kaho (Small Gas planet, surronded by distinctive asteroid rings)
Arcum (Dwarf planet, coldest, solid, farthest from the sun)
Farcamum (Gas Giant, closest to the sun)
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Organized States wrote:Here's the planets in the system.

Eden (Capital of the Arcaus System Commonwealth, largest inhabited world, 65% Water, similar to North America)
Providence (Second Largest Planet in terms of population, 71% Water, Moderate Temperate Climate, similar to Central Europe)
Wake (81% Water, smallest inhabited world, covered mostly by jungles and sandy beaches)
Iota (Gas Giant, largest planet in Solar System, moons have small mining outposts)

Well once you and Creataris post we should be able to get this thing rolling

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 am

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:
Organized States wrote:Here's the planets in the system.

I'm writing it as we speak.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Organized States wrote:
Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:

I'm writing it as we speak.

Good to hear.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 am

Well since no one has posted yet I'll do a little recap of the political and social side of the new merge and alliance plus the current stand by fleet. It won't move the story along but maybe it'll convince certain people to post... not naming anyone... OS... creataris

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:23 am

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Well since no one has posted yet I'll do a little recap of the political and social side of the new merge and alliance plus the current stand by fleet. It won't move the story along but maybe it'll convince certain people to post... not naming anyone... OS... creataris

In my defense, I have exams this week...
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:26 am

And as I post that I start writing and get called away to do something *sigh*

I promise I will post it by tonight

Naretion
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:44 am

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Don't just tag it, tell us how you want to be involved. Tagging doesn't help

I tagged because I was waiting for a signup sheet. As most people do tag for when there isn't one available. Am I wrong in assuming that this signup thread with have a signup sheet like almost all others on this forum do?

If I am, to the OP, what information is needed then exactly to qualify as a "signup" on this thread?
Hope Shall Prevail

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 am

Naretion wrote:
Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Don't just tag it, tell us how you want to be involved. Tagging doesn't help

I tagged because I was waiting for a signup sheet. As most people do tag for when there isn't one available. Am I wrong in assuming that this signup thread with have a signup sheet like almost all others on this forum do?

If I am, to the OP, what information is needed then exactly to qualify as a "signup" on this thread?

Telling us how you feel you can contribute to the canon of the SPQC and Free Terra in this RP. How would your nation (whatever it may be) be involved?

Also first post in the IC is up

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 am

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Telling us how you feel you can contribute to the canon of the SPQC and Free Terra in this RP. How would your nation (whatever it may be) be involved?

My "future nation" is an "Federation" of sorts evolved from the history of my MT/PMT nation. It is a number of different alien races (and humans) working together to keep civilization as they all see it (and the sovereignty of each other) free from destruction or enslavement of any kind. The Federation has about 20 different alien races working together, not all of them have space-flight capabilities, and some are actually 100% peaceful races that refuse to take part in war.

I suppose the message sent out by the nation facing could reach a member of the Federation, a council meeting could be called over it, and a decision may be made to investigate and see if this is a nation in need of help (As the Federation is interested in preserving ALL innocent life at gain or expense) or a nation deserving of attack. And then act on whatever they discover? They would likely send a group of 4-8 Aleandro drones to investigate first. (Aleandro- Mining Drones created by an unknown alien species and then gained control of by the humans in the Federation that self-replicate with the minerals they harvest, -and/or transport them back depending on orders- that are consistently used for exploration/reconnaissance. They fight if needed by sling-shotting around the battlefield and using their mining lasers to tear apart enemy ships into disconnected pieces. They are easy to destroy if you can get a bead on them but can be deadly to out-numbered or lone ships.)

That is my "nation" and that is my plan. Would any more information be needed? Perhaps a list of races in the Federation? Or is what I provided good?

EDIT: Adding additional information below.

Every race capable of intelligent communication has a representative on the "council" of the Federation. Only certain races have a member on the "High Council" however, which is reserved for the founding members of the Federation which were mostly-responsible for the defeat of the Nev-Warks

Humans: They use more advanced versions of modern tech. AKA Mechs, aerospace planes, etc. Their infantry employ suits of armor that protect them and enhance their combat capabilities by an astounding amount. They are the only species to use a variety of weapons and multitude of ships in the Federation compared to the one-ship per species norm. They make ships to fit any/every role and are the fastest growing space-power in the Federation. Currently their power is in-between the Maligrath and the Nev-Warks. They control the Aleandro. They have a spot on the High Council.

Maligrath: Wolf-like race. Slightly larger than humans in size but much stronger in physical capability. One of the more technologically advanced member of the Federation. Their army's ship is a large multi-purpose Battleship that emphasizes delivering damage and taking damage but has left enough room for speed. They mostly use energy based-weapons on their ships and some missile types as well. They have a spot on the High Council.

Shali-Gi: Ancient and wise civilization. Best-friends with the Maligrath. Their main infantry weapon is an energy-enhanced sword and they use more conventional energy-enhanced armor. Their ships are smaller versions of the Maligrath's battleship, emphasizing a full balance of speed, power, and armor. However they use mostly kinetic weapons on their ships, leaving no room for anything else. They have a spot on the High Council.

Nev Warks: Large humanoid race. 8-11 feet tall normally. Very muscular, very good at fighting, most of their army is made up of clones as they have literally thousands of cloning stations to raise large armies. They are the backbone of the Federation's space-based army but have an uneasy membership in the Federation due to past grievances (The Federation was made specifically to stop the Nev-Warks from enslaving all of the other races). Their space-technology is one of many Dreadnoughts emphasizing extreme armor and power over all else using mostly energy weapons and some kinetic as well like the Shali-Gi. Their infantry combat style is similar to that of the Luthoreans.

Masqekos: Large mosquito-like race. No space-flight capabilities or communication methods. But dependent drinking blood and water, which their planet doesn't hold enough of to support them. Therefore the Federation employs them in war in order to give them more resources to survive. They are dropped onto planets before invasion forces to feed to their content on the blood of the enemies. Due to this tactic however, they are a dying race, with inevitable extinction awaiting them. (Due to their high-resource needs and war being the only effective way of getting it to them)

Hwako: Flightless bird race. Very peaceful. No space-flight capabilities. They live on their own planet minding their own business but have allowed the Federation to mine resources from their planet in exchange for protection against harm.

Feminera: Underwater humanoid race. Is a cross-breed breed of humanoid and fish by appearance and is very peaceful. Made a similar deal as the Hwako with the Federation.

Luthoreans: Wolfman-like race. Humanoids with twice the hair growing capabilities of an average human, but not completely like a wolf like the Maligrath. Average-power race in the Federation. They fight in a fashion similar to modern-humans on ground but with more advanced weaponry. Their spaceships are mostly small corvettes and cruisers that play largely a support role. They were almost eradicated by the Nev-Warks after refusing to surrender and accept slavery.

Aaks and Art Meks: Humanoid off-breeds of each other. The Aaks are very intelligent and militaristic, the best strategists in the Federation, but as a species lack the military power to act independently. The Art Meks are very intelligent and peaceful, they keep the Archives safe from harm and organized. They joined the Federation to protect their Archives from the Nev-Warks originally. Their spaceships are fast and hard-hitting but weak in terms of armor. The Aaks version of the ship is actually more-armored however, but still weak compared to races like the Maligrath.

Chemakos: Primate race, not advanced. Inhabit one planet. Show to be near homo-sapien capabilities in terms of evolution and are therefore being protected until they reach that final stage. No space-flight capabilities. Limited verbal communication abilities. But have agreed to allow mineral exploitation of their planet to the Federation.

Corsevors: This race eats any living thing they can get their hands on. They fight by eating other life (plant or meat) whole. They look like extremely thin green and sicky humanoids. They have no space-flgiht capabilities but have a deal with the Federation. The Corsevors agree to fight some land-battles for the Federation if transport is provided and they are allowed to devour all enemies. If no edible enemies are involved, they will not fight.

Aleandro: Explained above.

Gronobs: HUGE worm-like creatures inhabiting a planet. Very strong and powerful, speak with telepathy. No space flight capabilities.

Aeregons: Rhino-like race that stands on two feet, averages about 8/9 feet tall. Extremely strong and muscular. Enslaved the Gronobs a long time ago but after agreeing to work with the Federation due to Nev Wark threat, they live in peace with the Gronobs. Their spaceships are small multi-purpose cruisers that are all-rounders in terms of speed, power, and armor.

Mehawks: Slightly psychic(or crazy) mixed bird species. Some flightless, some not, all with different appearances. Their main space ship employs mostly energy weapons with some ballistics that truly just looks like a spacefighter made giant, to the size of a corvette about. They all live in clans unified by a monarch and rarely ever sign up for ground combat. When it comes to planetary invasions they mostly volunteer to provide aerospace fighter support instead of direct help. They joined the Federation after it's founding when they were discovered by a human scout.

Koraza: Large octopus-like creatures with one head and eight large, long tentacle like-limbs that can be used as arms and legs. They believe every race in the world is in place to serve, or be served, and that if a race has a disbelief in this, they must be annihilated. Koraza try to be the ones that are being served. They were pacified by the Federation into a position of "serving" after being found trying to subdue the Mehawks, Arachni, Ulgrath, and Wohstalle (And having successfuly annihilated several races before discovery). They employ ballistic weapons supported by some kinetic. Their ships use energy-based point defense systems and are huge dreadnoughts similar to that of the Nev-Warks.

Wohstalle: Crystal beings. They’re made up of different minerals located on their planet all bunched together into clusters of crystals that speak telepathically. They can move very easily though any type of ground by literally acting as a worm and just digging through. Their ships are entirely made of crystals because to make a ship, they connect themselves together into one large being and combine their energy to fly. Their weapons are each other. They’ll launch bits of themselves at enemy ships, breaching through any material. That is also how they board enemy ships. They are very intelligent and are usually the mediators in council debates. They were the only race able to hold off the Koraza before the Federation stopped them.

Spithiens: Plant-like beings that copy other beings’ forms and languages to the best of their abilities upon contact. Extremely diplomatic. Their space-flight capabilities are mostly small corvettes that are not very fast or armored but pack a HUGE punch, more than any other corvette in the Federation. They use mostly energy weapons but also leave room for kinetic as well.

Ulgrath: Large muscular beings that can only be described as ‘monsters’ with camouflage abilities. Their natural skin color is a deep black and they each have ‘birthmarks’ that are different colors, and tend to glow brightly sometimes. These birthmarks connect to others of the same race and help them communicate, with some ‘core’ beings that are born with one birthmark. That birthmark slowly grows until it covers their entire body, and once this occurs the being seems to lose consciousness, yet these marks are worshiped like gods and through use of them, the Ulgrath claim they can see into the future. They joined the Federation when the Koraza almost drove their species into extinction. Their ships use mostly energy weapons but some ballistics as well. Their ships are large dreadnoughts on par with those of the Nev-Warks and the Koraza, but they lack a large and stable population to make them any real backbone in the Federation.

Arachni: Spider-like creatures, in ground combat they shoot acid from their mouth, use webs like normal spiders, attack with spikes on their legs, bite into their enemies, and leave venom in the opponent’s body via their stinger. They live underground for the most part. They use cloaked ships in combat either try to get in close to deliver deadly strikes, or use the ‘fangs’ of their ship to attach to an enemy ship while damaging it, letting their soldiers crawl on in and swarm the ship. Their ships at long range rely heavily upon ballistics but at close range they shoot waves of molten metal at a fast speed to burn enemy ships into dust. This race joined the Federation after they were liberated from the control of the Koraza. They have a very unfriendly relationship with the humanoid members of the Federation however, seeing as how humanoids used to be the main part of their diet.

M2H110c: Robot species that were mass-produced from large "Motherships". Only the motherships can make more M2H110c and they have no other way to reproduce. Their ships attack primarily with ballistic weapons but also sport energy-based point defense systems that can be deployed in close range combat as actual energy weapons.
Last edited by Naretion on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hope Shall Prevail

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 am

This is still very much in the air and Terra would need to agree along with everyone else. But to help them make that decision could you put your combat capabilities (numbers, tech, whatever you think is needed). You would also probably be coming in late to the party as well. This is very much focussed on telling a story and contributing to canon rather than having a fight

New Creataris
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Creataris » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

I will post soon, I have a philosophy assignment to have perfected and in by next Tuesday so I can sit the exam.
The only puppet of Creataris that I've yet had time to say that it is.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:55 pm

The oppressive Amarrian slavemaster
I'm sorry, Naretion is approved for another late entry to the political crisis, this should really be all the players we need. (for now)
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

The Predator Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Predator Federation » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Is it still open? I've been looking for something like this for a bit...
TG Me, I love telegrams #GamerGate
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Free Terra wrote:The oppressive Amarrian slavemaster
I'm sorry, Naretion is approved for another late entry to the political crisis, this should really be all the players we need. (for now)

So would you like me to enter in later on then?
Hope Shall Prevail

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Naretion wrote:
Free Terra wrote:The oppressive Amarrian slavemaster

So would you like me to enter in later on then?

Yeah, if you want to do the council thing for the first part, then I'd be cool with it, but as far as direct contact with the situation, I'd prefer if it be left until the ordinance starts being exchanged.

The Predator Federation wrote:Is it still open? I've been looking for something like this for a bit...

I'm honestly not sure how many more we can fit, and thus defer judgement to Caelum.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Senata Populus Que Caelum » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Reminder to Naretion and anyone else trying to join this will be a VERY long term project that will not end until it is properly and completely finished. So maybe the idea of 6 months on this one RP might make you not so inclined to join up

The Predator Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Predator Federation » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Reminder to Naretion and anyone else trying to join this will be a VERY long term project that will not end until it is properly and completely finished. So maybe the idea of 6 months on this one RP might make you not so inclined to join up

I still wanna join.
TG Me, I love telegrams #GamerGate
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Free Terra wrote:Yeah, if you want to do the council thing for the first part, then I'd be cool with it, but as far as direct contact with the situation, I'd prefer if it be left until the ordinance starts being exchanged.

Gotcha, will do that then.

Senata Populus Que Caelum wrote:Reminder to Naretion and anyone else trying to join this will be a VERY long term project that will not end until it is properly and completely finished. So maybe the idea of 6 months on this one RP might make you not so inclined to join up

My longest RP took place in five separate parts on four separate forums over a span of 2 and a half years. I think I'm ok with this. :p
Hope Shall Prevail

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Alright, just waiting on OS and Creataris now.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

New Creataris
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Creataris » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 am

Now that my assignment is done I will have a post up tonight.
The only puppet of Creataris that I've yet had time to say that it is.

Free Terra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Terra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Sweet, hope you did alright enough to get ahead in life.
DEFCON:
MT/PMT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents