NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Alien Invasion RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 pm

OOC: i added kazakistan's population to my oroginal population, it's now 207,500,482

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:18 pm

(Withdrawn)
Last edited by New Gothica on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:03 am

Union of Independant Republics wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:
To: Union of Independent Republics

we find it would be most beneficial and agreeable to establish an alliance that would bring our two nations closer together in comradeship

From Defence Minister Andrei Kelinski
To Head of CIS Government
Regarding:Establishment of Alliance
The UIR would love to establish an alliance with your great nation.This would be very important and will help improve economic and political affairs between our nations. We Herby Agree to this Alliance.
Signed Andrei Kelinski Defence minister

(OOC-UIR and CIS are in a millitary,Economic and political alliance)

Armarabia would like to join the UIR and the CIS in a military, political, and economic alliance.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 pm

New Gothica wrote:I'd like a land claim for The Balkans and all of whats left of the Ukraine and Romania, I'd also like Lesser Hungary and Austria.
My population would be around 150,000,000 since it is 2028 and The Trans German-Slav population has sky rocketed since the balkan wars I'd estimate the regions would have this amount of people in it at the time. The Military population would be 150,000 ground troops, and we'd be sporting some high tech German class engineered tanks called Dreadnoughts. Double Barreled and all.

OCC: Accepted!
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
to: tarazed space agency
We would like to ask if you knew about the disappearance of the moon sized object that was orbiting Pluto. Our scientific affairs minister requested we ask if you knew anything of its "miss placement" from our researchers as we're unable to find it. Please respond soon

To: CISSA
As far as we're aware the object is still in orbit of Pluto, however we will update you if that situation changes. We are still unable to ascertain what exactly this object is although our SKYLIGHT telescope will be within the right part of its orbit to detected it fairly soon. We will update you on the matter shortly. However if you're interested, TISI is hosting an emergency conference soon to debate the matter.
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Union of Independant Republics wrote:
Tarazed wrote:Daramonty City, Tarazedian Parliament - Presidential Office
Wellington State, Tarazed

Damion finished referring to his incoming call from another international leader.

He walked over to the phone as the group of officials left the room, picking it up he began with a courteous "Hello? Tarazedian President Damion White."

Sergi quickly answered "Hello Damion its president Varkov.....our team is ready to board the shuttle and the launch site is clear.....im just calling to inform you of our status since we are using your space station after all.....ive been hearing strange reports about a moon missing......our Deep space telescope hasnt caught anything unusual yet....."

Damion listened to president Varkov as he spoke, however he frowned at Sergi's closing remark.
"Er I think you may want to recheck your telescopes Sergi..." Damion trailed off as he read over another report that had been forwarded to him, "Because I now have the unanimous reports of four international space agencies which confirm that we have a moon missing and something else in its place...although we still are uncertain of what this object is..." Damion switched to Sergi's other point as he activated his holographic contact lense so that he could continue to read the report, talk to Sergi and walk around the room at the same time (upon activation, the contact lense displayed the TISI report directly in front of him and the call to Sergi just to the left of it - similar to internet browser tabs), "On the topic of your launch to the TSS. I'd advise that you postpone the launch...TISI is devoting all available manpower to look into this object. They may not have the personnel to oversee your shuttle launch and ensure that you are on the correct launch path..."

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Important!

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm

OOC: Attention everyone! The Batarians will be arriving during my next post. You have the rest of today to add any further Pre-Contact details!
Last edited by Tarazed on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:45 pm

To: armarabia
we welcome you to our little alliance

To: New Gothica
the CIS would like to extend to you and inviation into our alliance

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS Reserve expansion

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:33 pm

with the increase inpopulation the CIS expands it's reserves from:
-1,000,000 to 3,000,000

[CIS reserves are now at 3,000,000 troops]
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Union of Independant Republics wrote:Sergi quickly answered "Hello Damion its president Varkov.....our team is ready to board the shuttle and the launch site is clear.....im just calling to inform you of our status since we are using your space station after all.....ive been hearing strange reports about a moon missing......our Deep space telescope hasnt caught anything unusual yet....."

Damion listened to president Varkov as he spoke, however he frowned at Sergi's closing remark.
"Er I think you may want to recheck your telescopes Sergi..." Damion trailed off as he read over another report that had been forwarded to him, "Because I now have the unanimous reports of four international space agencies which confirm that we have a moon missing and something else in its place...although we still are uncertain of what this object is..." Damion switched to Sergi's other point as he activated his holographic contact lense so that he could continue to read the report, talk to Sergi and walk around the room at the same time (upon activation, the contact lense displayed the TISI report directly in front of him and the call to Sergi just to the left of it - similar to internet browser tabs), "On the topic of your launch to the TSS. I'd advise that you postpone the launch...TISI is devoting all available manpower to look into this object. They may not have the personnel to oversee your shuttle launch and ensure that you are on the correct launch path..."

Sergi responded with a sad tone to his voice "we've planned this months ago.....we have the men and shuttle prepared.....we cant posepone it now.....and unfortunally our deep space telescope is observeing a black hole with a star orbiting it ........please reconsider your request....both of our nations have invested millions into this joint space program."
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Armarabian Imperial Armed Forces Headquaters, Ilraqqa

Sultan Mehemd Ali V visits his top generals in Ilraqqa:

"Sir," Field General Mustapha starts, "reports by Tarazedian and Scotatrovian Observatories claim that a large ufo is orbiting Pluto, Sir!"

"Intresting," the Sultan mumbles. "Apparently someone was building a Death Star up there..."

The room bursts into laughter, and the meeting resumes.

"no, seroiusly my Sultan, what should we do in response?"

"Initiate the Foreign Entity Protocal" the Sultan responds. "Set up AA artillery all over the nation, and put the Air Force on watch."

"Sir, Yes Sir!" The Field General says."

OOC: Armarabia sets up AA cannons all over the nation. (AA = anti aircraft).

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:38 pm

[CIS Imperial Palace, moscow]

Vladimir sits at his desk, his face guried in his palm with the Minister of scientific affairs along with Elisa williams (the woman who originally spoted the "moon for the CIS) sitting at his desk. ugh, let me get this straight you're saying......we may or may not.....be visited.....by extraterrestrials.... yes sir said the minister, the dissaperance of the object is hardly natural said ms. williams. *long exhale* i was JOKING when i talked about aliens, what do you want me to do, shoot them out of the bloody sky?!. sir, i think it would be best if we were to atleast keep the military on standby. Vladimir gave Elisa a nonconvinced look, sir it would be best if we were to atleast bump the defcon level up to defcon 3 atleast. *sigh* if i do this, you're gonna stand by me if this turns out to be nothing. if it doesn't then the military preparedness was worth is, if not well, you owe me a drink for all this hassle. aye sir, we will back up your efforts, i i promise this won't be for nothing, you better hope so....

[CIS bumps it's defcon level to: DEFCON 3] OOC: no one knows about the change
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Union of Independant Republics wrote:Damion listened to president Varkov as he spoke, however he frowned at Sergi's closing remark.
"Er I think you may want to recheck your telescopes Sergi..." Damion trailed off as he read over another report that had been forwarded to him, "Because I now have the unanimous reports of four international space agencies which confirm that we have a moon missing and something else in its place...although we still are uncertain of what this object is..." Damion switched to Sergi's other point as he activated his holographic contact lens so that he could continue to read the report, talk to Sergi and walk around the room at the same time (upon activation, the contact lens displayed the TISI report directly in front of him and the call to Sergi just to the left of it - similar to internet browser tabs), "On the topic of your launch to the TSS. I'd advise that you postpone the launch...TISI is devoting all available manpower to look into this object. They may not have the personnel to oversee your shuttle launch and ensure that you are on the correct launch path..."

Sergi responded with a sad tone to his voice "we've planned this months ago.....we have the men and shuttle prepared.....we cant posepone it now.....and unfortunally our deep space telescope is observeing a black hole with a star orbiting it ........please reconsider your request....both of our nations have invested millions into this joint space program."[/quote]

"Allow me to rephrase that Sergi," Damion continued as he began to sound a little annoyed, "You either postpone the launch or you put your men in question at risk. We cannot assist you in the launch. Please postpone the launch for a few days until we can get this Charon issue sorted out."

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Armarabia wrote:Armarabian Imperial Armed Forces Headquaters, Ilraqqa

Sultan Mehemd Ali V visits his top generals in Ilraqqa:

"Sir," Field General Mustapha starts, "reports by Tarazedian and Scotatrovian Observatories claim that a large ufo is orbiting Pluto, Sir!"

"Intresting," the Sultan mumbles. "Apparently someone was building a Death Star up there..."

The room bursts into laughter, and the meeting resumes.

"no, seroiusly my Sultan, what should we do in response?"

"Initiate the Foreign Entity Protocal" the Sultan responds. "Set up AA artillery all over the nation, and put the Air Force on watch."

"Sir, Yes Sir!" The Field General says."

OOC: Armarabia sets up AA cannons all over the nation. (AA = anti aircraft).

OOC: NOPE. That's far too drastic an action for even your nation to take. Rewrite your post, we only have theories of what the object is. Nowhere near enough evidence to entail a response like that.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm

[CIS Space shuttle "No Alternative"]
Crew Members:
-Leader: Brian Johnson
-engineer: leslie vorkov
-pilot: chuck green
-supervisor: mason williams

[thw Craft has left earths orbitational grasp and is now heading twoards the moon]

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

First Contact Part 1

Postby Tarazed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Batarian Hegemony Space Vessel Sha'lok, Post FTL Jump

T'Sao Shin grinned maliciously at the grayish-blue holographic projection of Earth before him, they'd arrived completely undetected (somewhat undetected at any rate - their 'Internet' was spewing up pixelated pictures of the now activated Mass Relay in orbit of one of the system's dwarf planets). Shin now knew exactly what his plan would be, he highlighted a series of 'countries' on the map a colour which related to their threat level. Dark red was used to represent the powerful nations whereas light blue was used to show the lesser nations. Two nations quickly stood out among the cooler colours around them - The Federal Technocracy of Tarazed and The People's Assembly of Scotatrova.
LADAR scans had shown that a small craft had departed from Earth and was heading towards the planet's moon, Shin's grin widened further. These unknowing humans would never make it to their objective. He sent an order to capture the vessel after the main invasion had begun in earnest.
"Captain!" yelled Shin's communications officer as he waved him over, "The light cruiser Shaltha is ready to receive you!"

Shin nodded at the officer before leaving the CIC and walking briskly towards the hanger deck to board a shuttle, less than ten minutes later he was aboard the Shaltha.

In all honesty, Shin would have preferred to take his own vessel (the Sha'lok) to conduct this swift and precise crushing of the human spirit. However, any vessel larger than the Shaltha wouldn't be able to operate within Earth's atmosphere and would most likely be destroyed if it tried to maneuver too quickly. So now Shin was in the CIC of the Shaltha as it sped away from the growing mercenary fleet of around 1400 vessels (all of which were hiding behind the planet's moon until the word was given) towards the Earth. The Shaltha quickly performed a maneuver and moved directly for the isolated island nation which was the Federal Technocracy of Tarazed. They were due to hit the planet's atmosphere any second now...

Federal Technocracy of Tarazed, Xenophon Military Base

"New contact!" barked a RADAR operator, disturbing the otherwise resolute silence of the medium sized room, "Unknown fast mover! No ID signal from it! It just entered our sensor range and is closing quickly! Entering our airspace in T-minus six minutes! It's huge!"

The alarm was quickly raised and within two minutes a jet section had been scrambled and was in the air to intercept the incoming target.

Batarian Hegemony Space Vessel Shaltha, Three minutes from Tarazedian airspace

Shin watched the duo of incoming fighters through the holographic map with a small smile, it seemed that the Tarazedians were sending them a welcoming party.

"Do not fire at the incoming craft," Shin ordered as he took a seat in the CIC beside the captain of the vessel - an aged Turian who'd served in the Turian Hierarchy's military for a solid eight years, "Keep on our current course...Let's keep their subjugation a 'surprise'."

Tarazedian Valkyrie Fighter - Foxtrot-Seven-One

"Contact sighted...ten kilometers out...holy shit. That thing's massive!" warned Flight Lieutenant John 'Grisly' Sherman as he made a quick adjustment to his flight path, moments later the alien vessel roared over them, prompting Sherman and his wing-man Freddy 'Gonzales' Manley to perform a hard left bank in order to keep up with it.
"It just went subsonic!" warned Manley as he caught up with the vessel and maneuvered to become parallel with it.
"Copy," Sherman affirmed before he hailed command over the radio, "Overlord! This is Foxtrot-Seven-One. We have rendezvoused with the contact. It is approximately frigate sized and is heading on a south eastern trajectory at two-zero-zero kph at an altitude of angels 3..."
"Foxtrot-Seven-One, this is Overlord," crackled a quick reply over his radio, "Be advised we are mobilizing for a Prometheus Contingency. I repeat: Prometheus Contingency. Tail the bandit until you hit bingo and then RTB. Out..."
"Copy Overlord!" Sherman replied as he glared at the fast moving alien ship with wide eyes. They were heading straight for Daramonty!
Last edited by Tarazed on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

[CIS Imperial Palace]

Vladimir tells the minister of wa and fenese of the plan, we can entrench the Soviet Caches, they'll give us the supplies we need., sir these are still cold wa caches, they're old.... the minister of defense said sceptical of Vladimir's plan. nonsense minister, the caches may be old but the weapons in them are 1980s grade material, if we do face some sort of, what was it? "extraterrstrial" invasion, we'll need these to fight them back. Minister please have the Military start to map out supply lines in a casee of invasion. yes sir. and bradov Vladimir said to the defense minister, have the military ready defences. we don't know if any invaders will come, just that there is a good chance of some sort of visit happening. but whatever the case we need to be ready, im not saying have them go into full war mode, just have them be on alert, and watch the skies yes sir....

[CIS has secured the old soviet war caches]

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Tarazed wrote:
"Allow me to rephrase that Sergi," Damion continued as he began to sound a little annoyed, "You either postpone the launch or you put your men in question at risk. We cannot assist you in the launch. Please postpone the launch for a few days until we can get this Charon issue sorted out."

Sergi Sighed "I didnt mean to irritate you Damion...its just we've invested millions on this project....and the forecast for the rest of the week is Rain......how long should i wait?" Sergi's advisor walked in and interupted the call......"Sir these pictures were taken from the UIRDST(Union of independant republics deep space telescope).....they are from an hour ago....." the pictures showed Charon had just been replaced by somthing weird..... Still on the phone with Damion Sergi said "Holy Christ....the moon is really missing.....any ideas about what couldve caused this?"
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Senator

Ex-Nation

OOC: pre-invasion update

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Population: 207,500,482
Military Manpower: 8,000,000
-3,500,000 standing
-500,000 Navy
-4,000,000 Reserves
----------------------------------------
Army:
AFVS: 27,000
Tanks: 20,000
Transport Trucks: 50,000
Supply trucks: 20,000
Rocket Artillery: 5,000
pulled artillery: 25,000

Navy:
Coverttes: 25
Destroyers: 31
Frigates: 35
Supply ships: 27
Armored ships: 20
Blockade runners: 12
Mine warfare: 50
Submarines: 15
Carriers: 5

Air force:
Fighters/interceptors: 900
helicopter gunship: 900
Cargo Planes: 500
Stealth planes: 232
Drones: 19
Nuclear missiles: 30 (OOC: NO ONE KNOWS HOW MANY OF THESE THERE ARE)
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Imperial Intelligence Agency, Location disclosed

"Sir, Sir," a radar operator yells out. " a huge UFO is flying into the atmosphere above Tarazed!"
"What?!" yells an officer. Rushing to the operator's desk, he nearly drops his mug of coffee. "Get a hold on the airforce, put them on high alert!" "Sir, yes Sir!" The operator responds. Grabbing ahold of a telecommunicator, he yells into it: "Get the air force mobilized! Prepare the AA batteries!! Prepare the army! And yes, pick up extra donuts at the coffee shop! Pronto!"

Sultan's Palace, Ilraqqa

A curior bursts into the room, and yells: "My Sultan, a huge object is entering the atmosphere!" Sultan Mehmd looks up from his book, unsure of what just happened. "Um.." He starts. "Uh, yeah, get the air force and navy ready. Don't let the public know."

"Sir, yes Sir!" The curior sprints full force out of the room, heading straight through and toppling several guards. The Sultan, more confused then ever, peers out the window and sighs. "I must be going mad" he says to himself.

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Scotatrova's 3 space stations

Postby Scotatrova » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Scotatrova has many space stations but 3 of them stand out as they are the largest.

Watchtower

The Watchtower was ideal for keeping a watch on the Earth below with a league of scientists making it their headquarters. The Watchtower is fully automated and doesn't require a crew to operate and maintain it, beyond the seven members. Entry is restricted to these seven, who also carry special transmitters to allow them entry. The scientists took it upon themselves to arm the Watchtower with numerous weapons and close up vulnerable openings.

Overseer

The Overseer is an orbital command center for several other scientists. It is much larger to accommodate the expanded team of researchers sent to space. In addition to the researchers, the Overseer also employs an extensive support staff. The base was equipped with wide hangar facilities, including at least nine separate landing pads to support the fleet of improved space ships. It also houses the powerful orbit-to-ground Binary Fusion Generator in its lower decks, in the event of an attack. Firing the weapon would require tremendous amounts of energy, and sparingly if at all. After firing, the Overseer's power systems require one hour to recharge and restore primary power to the station. Until then, the station would be on strictly emergency power and life support.

Mecha

Mecha is an incomplete space station located in the opposite side of the world. It is older than both the Watchtower and Overseer giving it it's older appearance.
Last edited by Scotatrova on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 am

[REDACTED}
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 am

Armarabia wrote:Imperial Intelligence Agency, Location disclosed

"Sir, Sir," a radar operator yells out. " a huge UFO is flying into the atmosphere above Tarazed!"
"What?!" yells an officer. Rushing to the operator's desk, he nearly drops his mug of coffee. "Get a hold on the airforce, put them on high alert!" "Sir, yes Sir!" The operator responds. Grabbing ahold of a telecommunicator, he yells into it: "Get the air force mobilized! Prepare the AA batteries!! Prepare the army! And yes, pick up extra donuts at the coffee shop! Pronto!"

Sultan's Palace, Ilraqqa

A curior bursts into the room, and yells: "My Sultan, a huge object is entering the atmosphere!" Sultan Mehmd looks up from his book, unsure of what just happened. "Um.." He starts. "Uh, yeah, get the air force and navy ready. Don't let the public know."

"Sir, yes Sir!" The curior sprints full force out of the room, heading straight through and toppling several guards. The Sultan, more confused then ever, peers out the window and sighs. "I must be going mad" he says to himself.

OOC: This is your first warning. You cannot know about the Batarian ship when my President hasn't even been informed of its arrival.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

First Contact – Part 2

Postby Tarazed » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Daramonty City, Tarazedian Parliament

Damion was about to respond to Sergi when one of his bodyguards threw open the doors and yelled for him, Damion promptly ended the call without warning and ran over to the guard.

"What is it-" he was half way through asking before he was interrupted.
"No time sir!" Warned the agent as he led Damion out of the room and down a nearby staircase, talking into his earpiece as the two of them ran down the steps, "We have to get you out of the city!"
"What are you-" Damion continued to ask as an Aurora military helicopter flew over the building.
"Prometheus Contingency Sir!" The agent stated as he led Damion out of the Parliament's many back doors, "We're at DEFCON 2!"
"WHAT!?" Damion shouted as he stopped dead in his tracks, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE AT DEFCON-"

An unearthly engine roar shattered across Daramonty City, snapping the heads of everyone who'd heard it in its direction. That was when Damion saw it. His jaw dropped.

"Oh..." Was all he could manage.

Mercenary Light Cruiser Shaltha, Daramonty City

Shin looked over the expansive Tarazedian capital with an ever widening grin as the Shaltha settled into a light hover over the city centre, he could see the hordes of panicked humans as they fled the area directly beneath the mercenary vessel, and the LADAR sensors of the Shaltha had detected a swarm of incoming aerial traffic - most likely military.

"Primitives...they run but they cannot hide..." Shin muttered as yet another squadron of Tarazedian aircraft arrived in the city's airspace. He squinted at an approaching trio of 'helicopters' (Tarazedian Typhoon helicopters by the looks of it), it appeared that they had been modified in a hurry and had been equipped with two screens - which quickly began flashing in a coherent pattern, "Are they...are they trying to communicate?"

Shin finished with a laugh as he scratched his head, "This will be easier than I'd planned!"

The Turian captain looked at him with an expression of uncertainty as his eyes went from the Tarazedian city to Shin and then back again.

"Send the message..." Shin ordered as he chuckled lightly, "And prepare for landing..."

Tarazed News Network

"BREAKING NEWS! Following the widespread sighting of a massive unknown flying object, the Tarazedian government has issued a warning to all those within Daramonty city that they should evacuate immediately. They have stated that the high speed trains and auto-cab services will be operational for anyone in need of them. They have also raised the national defense condition to two in response to the incursion of the alien craft. Live pictures of this alien vessel are now arriving. Giving us conclusive proof that we are not alone in the universe. The intentions of the aliens is unclear at this ti-"

*The news reader stops as a large hologram emits from the front of the alien vessel, playing a small animation of the aliens meeting Damion White in Daramonty's financial district. Once this had played several times it deactivated and the vessel began to move towards the financial district as it lowered its landing gear - the financial district had enough open space for the vessel to land clearly. The news reader looks stunned at the development, struggling to find words as he continues speaking*

"And...I think we have it folks...peaceful contact...more to come as we interview prominent figures in the military, TISI and the government within the hour..."
Last edited by Tarazed on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Muse
President Gabriel Marquez was finishing paperwork for the Scotatrova Space Station: Mecha when one of his guards walked in and picked up a T.V. remote.
"Sir, you have to see this. Now."
The guard turned on the T.V. and put on a local news station. It talked about how an alien craft landed in the capital of Tarazed. Gabriel stood up in disbelief as Tarazedian Damion White was seemingly communicating with the aliens.
"My god. So there is other life out there, intelligent life to be more precise."
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents