NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Alien Invasion RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 am

Union of Independant Republics wrote:
Tarazed wrote:OOC: Decrease your population by 60 million then you're accepted.

Changed

OOC: Accepted!
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 am

OOC: Map is updated!
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:08 pm

[CIS Imperial Palace, Moscow]
4:30pm

CIS President Vladimir Reznov sits at his desk when his scientific adminisrator walks in, sir, i think you should take a look at this. Vladimir looks up from his papers what is it?, our prototype of the deep space telescope recently did a test and wha we caught on that test is....disturbing, to say the least. he takes of his glasses and gestures to his desk chair, have a seat and tell me the minister sits in the chair and pulls out a file from his briefcase. the minister pulls out a graph of the solar system, we recently caught this "anomoly" it was on a direct course when it broke off it's course and is now on an unusual pattern, aound the orbital pattern of pluto, so you're saying.., this is now asteroid, this is something else. i wanted to alert you so that we may have permission to look furhter into this "thing", you have my permission to continue investigation, and get that DS telescope working as soon as possible yes sir. the minister gives a saulte, then walks out of Vladimir's office, leaving vladimir to look at the copy of the map and ponder the object.

[the CIS has launched their prototype Deep Space Telescope]
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Population: 157 million Facepunchians
Active Military: 860,000 personnel
Total Available Manpower: 2,180,000 Facepunchian men and women of recruiting age
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:Population: 157 million Facepunchians
Active Military: 860,000 personnel
Total Available Manpower: 2,180,000 Facepunchian men and women of recruiting age

OOC: Accepted!

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Scotatrova wrote:
Scotatrovian Space Agency to TISI

We are reporting the same thing here. We have debunked technological problems as several telescopes have reported it gone.

To: SSA
This is worrying indeed. We'll pass this on to the Facepunchians to confirm. Expect another message within the hour. We could have a serious situation on our hands.

To: Facepunchian Space Agency
Hello. Sorry for making this request on such short notice. Could you maneuver one of your Deep Space Telescopes and take a look on Charon? It's not showing up on any of our sensors (or the sensors of the Scotatrovians) and we need to cross reference data to check for any faults. Please report your findings as soon as possible.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:21 pm

[CIS space Station "charlie"]

a researcher Observes the object orbiting pluto, though far away, the DS telescope allows for observation to some level. the Researcher continuoisly tinkers with the telescope's zoom and writes down observations, it must be a moon, look at the size of it. another scientist movs over to the researcher how are the observations going? this thing must be a moon, just look at it's size. moons don't come out of nowhere, the researcher continues to tinker and observe the object they now nickname "charon", after the female scientist that found the object (for the CIS of course).
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 pm

FIASS - Facepunchian Institute of Astronomical Scientific Study/Facepunchian Institute of Awesome Space Stuff

Dr. Johnathan Knuckletwist leaned towards the computer screen, his eyebrows nearly touching in concentration. He checked and re-checked his calculations, frowning deeply. Kicking his legs out, he sent his chair spinning to face the stern visages of his boss, Dr. Kurskchev and the Department of Defence officials LtCol. Bhadaas Nikalna and Col. Hilde Hausakljúfr. He looked between each of them before shrugging.

"Shit's gone."

The two soldiers exchange looks, while Dr. Kurskchev frowns at Johnathan.

"Firstly- language. And what do you mean gone?"

Johnathan shrugged. "It's just like the Tarazedians said. It's gone. Our sensors aren't picking it up."

Col. Hausakljúfr slammed a fist down on a nearby table. "Are you telling me you nerds lost an entire moon!?" she yelled.

"Well... we didn't lose it. But it's gone."

To: TISI

Our telescopes aren't picking up anything either. If you have any ideas on where Charon has gone, be sure to pass them alone. This has got us rather stumped.
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:04 pm

[CIS space station "charlie]

this moon is quite peculia- WHAT THE HELL the lead researcher rushes over to the scientist, charon whats wrong? that moon,UFO,THING. just left out of nowhere, what do you mean it's go- well shite, it is. the two reseatchers look at each other with shock before grabbing the telecommunicator.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[CIS Imperial Palace]

President Vladimir is eating his lunch at his desk when he gets a call, hello? oh hello minister is this about the object agai- what it's GONE. well what do you mean it's gone, a moon sized object can't just dissapear.......... that DS telescope revolves around the same technology tarazed uses, if that grade of technology can't find an objec the size of a frickin moon then find out what HAPPENED TO IT.............. *sigh* yes minister i do know if it leeps out of nowhere we can't just find it............alert the military to have then on guard, if this dissapearance has greater meaning to it then we're in for quite the suprise. also have them launch our prototype variant of the Zeus........yes minister, yes i'll se you soon.......goodbye. Vladimir hangs up the phone, *dep exhale* i hope Damion knows whats going on with this, because if this means what i think it means, we might get a visit. *slight chuckle* aliens...i must be going mad. he then picks up his phone and dials a number commander will we be ready to move and take kazakastan soon, *small chuckle* excellent, this intergration should go along nicely.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Osphen
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Nation name- Imperial Republic of Osphen
Map claim- France and Italy. (Spain if not already claimed.)
Military infomation- 2,000,000 Total, 900,000 Active
Capital- Courcement
President- Louis Évreux XVI
Population-500,000,000 Million
hand hook man

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:13 am

Confederation of imperial states wrote:[CIS space station "charlie]

this moon is quite peculia- WHAT THE HELL the lead researcher rushes over to the scientist, charon whats wrong? that moon,UFO,THING. just left out of nowhere, what do you mean it's go- well shite, it is. the two reseatchers look at each other with shock before grabbing the telecommunicator.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[CIS Imperial Palace]

President Vladimir is eating his lunch at his desk when he gets a call, hello? oh hello minister is this about the object agai- what it's GONE. well what do you mean it's gone, a moon sized object can't just dissapear.......... that DS telescope revolves around the same technology tarazed uses, if that grade of technology can't find an objec the size of a frickin moon then find out what HAPPENED TO IT.............. *sigh* yes minister i do know if it leeps out of nowhere we can't just find it............alert the military to have then on guard, if this dissapearance has greater meaning to it then we're in for quite the suprise. also have them launch our prototype variant of the Zeus........yes minister, yes i'll se you soon.......goodbye. Vladimir hangs up the phone, *dep exhale* i hope Damion knows whats going on with this, because if this means what i think it means, we might get a visit. *slight chuckle* aliens...i must be going mad. he then picks up his phone and dials a number commander will we be ready to move and take kazakastan soon, *small chuckle* excellent, this intergration should go along nicely.

OOC: The object is still there and will remain there for the entirety of the RP. It is the aliens' way of reinforcement.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:53 am

Tarazed wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:[CIS space station "charlie]

[CIS Imperial Palace]

OOC: The object is still there and will remain there for the entirety of the RP. It is the aliens' way of reinforcement.

OOC: Facepunchia said it was gone. This is still Charon we're talking about so if it's still there then Facepunchia must be mistaken,
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS pressures kazakistan

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:58 am

the CIS has begun to put numermous amounts of pressure on kazakistan to join the CIS and allow annexation. kazakistan had a first, denied the request, but after the election of their newest president, has begun to set up deals to allow for CIS annexation. the CIS has not annexed kazakistan but there are rumored to be numerous plans in place.

OOC: this is NOT a land claim

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:21 am

The Grand Observatory, Ilraqqa

Two scientists are looking through the main telescope, and notice something well, a bit odd:

"Hey, uh, Dr. Vizzam, you might want to take look.."

"What's the matter, Dr. H-wait, what is that thing?

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it sure as hell couldent have been there all along..."

"Get the Grand Vizier on the telephone. NOW!"

Grand Vizier's Office, Ilraqqa

Grand Vizier Kemal Mustapha is enjoying his lunch break, when his office phone rings

"Hello, what is it? What on God's green earth are you talking about, an object floating around Pluto? Come on, seroiusly? Wait, how big is it? The size of a frickin moon? That's not good. I should probably inform the Vizier of the Sceintific Advancement Ministry, or maybe a better idea would be to tell the Vizier of the Defense Ministry. Ok, you guys keep an eye on that thing, and keep me in the loop. Don't let the public know, however. Or the Sultan."

Grand Vizier Mustapha hangs up, and resumes his lunch. "I'll call the Vizier of the Defense Ministry when I'm finished," he mumbles.
Last edited by Armarabia on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:09 am

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Tarazed wrote:OOC: The object is still there and will remain there for the entirety of the RP. It is the aliens' way of reinforcement.

OOC: Facepunchia said it was gone. This is still Charon we're talking about so if it's still there then Facepunchia must be mistaken,

OOC: The way that you phrased it made it sound like the mass relay had vanished. I apologise.
Last edited by Tarazed on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 am

Presidental Palace
Petrograd,Union of Independant Republics
President Sergi Dmitri Varkov
February 18,2028

Sergi watched carefully as his advisor placed some papers and a cup of tea on his desk. "thank you andrew..your free to go" the advisor walked out of the room and shut the door. Sergi sipped some tea and picked up the phone and dialed the head of the UIRSA(Union of independant Republics Space Authority)Fredrick Horrian. After waiting a few moments and getting the tone a rough voice answered "Yes mr.president?" Sergi responded and said "is the lunch site ready....is the shuttle ready for take off?" Fredrick responded and said "Yes Mr.President the team and shuttle are ready....inform the TSS of our status" Sergi responded "i'll inform them...goodbye" he hung up and dialed the president of tarazed. Sergi waited for a response.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Daramonty City, Tarazedian Parliament - Presidential Office
Wellington State, Tarazed

Damion White looked over another TISI report as Vice President Jane Forset, Minister of Defense, General Montgomery, Fleet Admiral Jeremy Hudson, Minister of Scientific Studies, Minister of Public Relations and the Minister of Law filed in and sat down at a large table in front of him. All of them had been briefed on the matter at hand and all of them looked equally worried.

"Right then," Damion began as he took his eyes off the worrying report, "Has anyone got any new information that will tell me exactly what the hell happened to Charon?"
"Nothing yet Mister President...we can't get a clear view on what happened to it. All we can confirm is that there is definitely an object there in place of it..." replied the Minister of Scientific Studies as he passed Damion a recent photo of 'Charon', "However...there are definitely shards present around it...we can't tell if they're ice from Charon or from a foreign source..."
"If something was powerful enough to render Charon inert..." Montgomery trailed off as he looked at the picture, "I'd recommend that we raise our defense condition immediately and monitor the possibility of any shards heading our way...among other things..."
"I agree," nodded the Defense minister as he fixed his tie, "We should go to DEFCON 3...I'd be prepared to wager that the blue glow from the object that TISI's reporting isn't natural..."
"What should we tell the press?" Forset leaned in as she brought up a key point in Damion's mind, "The last thing we need is widespread fearmongering from the...more radical types..."
"Censorship won't help our case Forset..." Damion chimed in, "Besides...half the country probably knows about this now..."
"That's an understatement," Muttered the Minister of Public Relations, "The Daramonty Leader posted an article about twenty minutes ago. I'd say we have about two hundred million amateur telescopes watching the sky now and even more watching our next move..."

Damion tapped his fingers on his desk for a moment.
"Bring us to DEFCON 3. I want a bloody HD picture of this object whenever the SKYLIGHT telescope comes out of the darkside of the planet...we need to know what the hell this thing is!" Damion continued as he stood up and walked to the front of the table, "I shouldn't have to tell you what could be on the line here...get me results! Meeting is adjoured for a minor recess. Looks like Charon has gotten political." Damion finished, referring to his incoming call from another international leader.

He walked over to the phone as the group of officials left the room, picking it up he began with a courteous "Hello? Tarazedian President Damion White."

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:FIASS - Facepunchian Institute of Astronomical Scientific Study/Facepunchian Institute of Awesome Space Stuff

Dr. Johnathan Knuckletwist leaned towards the computer screen, his eyebrows nearly touching in concentration. He checked and re-checked his calculations, frowning deeply. Kicking his legs out, he sent his chair spinning to face the stern visages of his boss, Dr. Kurskchev and the Department of Defence officials LtCol. Bhadaas Nikalna and Col. Hilde Hausakljúfr. He looked between each of them before shrugging.

"Shit's gone."

The two soldiers exchange looks, while Dr. Kurskchev frowns at Johnathan.

"Firstly- language. And what do you mean gone?"

Johnathan shrugged. "It's just like the Tarazedians said. It's gone. Our sensors aren't picking it up."

Col. Hausakljúfr slammed a fist down on a nearby table. "Are you telling me you nerds lost an entire moon!?" she yelled.

"Well... we didn't lose it. But it's gone."

To: TISI

Our telescopes aren't picking up anything either. If you have any ideas on where Charon has gone, be sure to pass them alone. This has got us rather stumped.

To: FIASS
Prepare a link for an emergency conference. We may have a problem. Recent information has resulted in our government pushing our DEFCON to three.

To: SPP
Prepare a link for an emergency conference. We may have a problem. Recent information has resulted in our government pushing our DEFCON to three.
Further information. The Facepunchians reported the same findings. Charon is gone.
Last edited by Tarazed on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Vladimir is on the phone with his minister of scientific affairs all I'm saying minister is that it might've just revolved around the other side of Pluto...........what do you mean pluto's orbit will be out of our DS telescope's range.............that telescope is tarazed grade level of tech if that thing can't spot Pluto then I'm finding someone else to replace you who can............mmmmhmmmm sure, now you're thinking you can find it. Sorry minister I have another call I'll get back to you in a minute, Vlad switches phone lines ah, hello minister of war my old friend, how are you........ah the annexation of kazakistan will commence soon, excellent...........what do you mean a new project........A MECH, HAHAHAHA, *laughing uncontrollably* yes sure sure, I'll have you wired the funds.....how many should you build? Hmm......a good 10 should work for test models. Now I have to go, the minister of science shite is waiting. He switches back to the minister if scientific affairs, now as we were saying............say again?........oh our Zeus variant is working, very good. Have it give a good orbit run around earth, then we'll commence further testing. Yes goodbye. He hangs up the phone and gives a sigh, now the real question is, what exactly IS Charon....

[the CIS launches it's Zeus variant for testing orbital routes]
[CIS military prepares for annexation of kazakistan]

to: tarazed space agency
We would like to ask if you knew about the disappearance of the moon sized object that was orbiting Pluto. Our scientific affairs minister requested we ask if you knew anything of its "miss placement" from our researchers as we're unable to find it. Please respond soon
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS annexes Kazakistan

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 pm

The CIS send an army of 100,000 to secure and intergrate the nation of Kazakistan into the CIS. The CIS successfully annexes the nation and begins the transition go government control of kazakistan .

OOC: CIS annexes Kazakistan, this is my weekly claim.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Tarazed wrote:Daramonty City, Tarazedian Parliament - Presidential Office
Wellington State, Tarazed

Damion finished referring to his incoming call from another international leader.

He walked over to the phone as the group of officials left the room, picking it up he began with a courteous "Hello? Tarazedian President Damion White."

Sergi quickly answered "Hello Damion its president Varkov.....our team is ready to board the shuttle and the launch site is clear.....im just calling to inform you of our status since we are using your space station after all.....ive been hearing strange reports about a moon missing......our Deep space telescope hasnt caught anything unusual yet....."
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Armarabia Annexes Iran

After a long debate with Iranian Officials, it has been decided that Iran will join the Empire. Armarabia's 1st army (1 million troops) has been deployed to the country. This expansion is due to Iran's oil and abundance of natural resources. And yes, this is my weekly claim.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:51 pm

[CIS Space Agency HQ]

Vladimir walks with his Minister of Scientific affairs around the control room, as you can sir, we're prepping the launch of the shuttle. once they land on the moon, they can probably get a better view allowing them to use the equipment we'll supply them with to get a beter view of pluto. and you're sure this'll help?. absolutely mr president, all we need is your signature on the document to start the trip alright then, let's get our lads to the moon.... after signing the document and shacking hands with the minister. the CIS begins to send it's 4 best astronauts to the moon on a research mission.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm

To: Union of Independent Republics

we find it would be most beneficial and agreeable to establish an alliance that would bring our two nations closer together in comradeship

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
To: Union of Independent Republics

we find it would be most beneficial and agreeable to establish an alliance that would bring our two nations closer together in comradeship

From Defence Minister Andrei Kelinski
To Head of CIS Government
Regarding:Establishment of Alliance
The UIR would love to establish an alliance with your great nation.This would be very important and will help improve economic and political affairs between our nations. We Herby Agree to this Alliance.
Signed Andrei Kelinski Defence minister

(OOC-UIR and CIS are in a millitary,Economic and political alliance)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents