NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Alien Invasion RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:14 pm

[CIS imperial Palace, Moscow]

Vladimir, Elisa, and the minister watch the new report from tarazed. well captain, it seesm you were right, a bloody UFO and probably more Elisa looked at Vladimir what now sir yes im also curious to hear of the action plan. Vladimir stood up from his chair we head down to the War Bunker, it'll be a safer place to asess the situation wait, we have a war bunker? oh yeah no one told you, theres a large bunker under the palace now coma along we need to move this conversation. the minister and elisa looked at each other and shrugged as they followed Vladimir to the bunker.

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:21 am

Tarazed wrote:Daramonty City, Tarazedian Parliament

Damion was about to respond to Sergi when one of his bodyguards threw open the doors and yelled for him, Damion promptly ended the call without warning and ran over to the guard.

Sergi heard the guard yell for Damion before he hung up. "Damion.....shit......Andrew.....remind me to call Damion back in a few hours" The Advisor looked extremely troubled and said "Mr.President...you might want to turn the T.V on.......like right now" Sergi found the remote and turned on the T.V and switched channels untill he got to UIR Forgein News Channel 5.

UIR Forgein News Channel 5
Channel 5 News Room,Petrograd
Reporters
Alexsandria Velinovka
Fredrick Velinovka

The two reporters sat calmly and waited untill the weatherman was finished with his report to begin talking.
"This just in.......we have confirmed reports of an exterestrial ship in the capital of Tarazed.......we have no reports of hostile actions being taken against the ship"Alexsandria said while her husband Fredrick spoke as well "We have a feild corrasondant inside Tararzed as we speak....Phill can you tell us whats going on"
(Showes the capital of tararzed and phill standing....while in the backround the alien ship can be clearly seen)
"Well Fredrick the situation is tense as the Tararzedian Millitary has sent in Helicopters and some jet fighters into the city.....also it appears the the ship communicated with two military helicopters......so far the situation is tense and i would advise evacuating the area"
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:11 pm

[CIS Imperial Palace War Bunker]

In the bunker, the President, the Minister and Elisa sat i the bunker watching the news as Many soldiers and officers moved and scrambled. Sir the Minister asked, if the Aliens do declare war and invade, will the CIS be able to fight back?. indeed trotski Vladimir said to the Minister we have a large amount of Reserve forces and our Military is currently aware and ready for any real offensive they may attempt. but these Aliens seem to have very advanced technology if they do invade the CIS it will be fairly hard to push them back. the Soviet War Caches we've entrenched and the supply lines we've mapped otu will help our forces stay in the fight. beside we do have that old mech project, when they're finished it'll help our ground forces gain an edge. and we do still have that Zeus Variant of ours, if they do give us any real rouble we can use that to even the odds. but these are extraterrestrial invaders, if they intend to invade and entire PLANET, they must have a hug amount of ships and troops to boote. then we use our sheer numbers to push them back, could it really be that simple? i guess we'll have to see trotski, we'll have to see.

CIS Military Status-
Defcon Status: 2
Air Force Alerted: yes
Air force Mobolized: yes
Ground Forces Alerted: yes
Ground Forces Mobolized: yes
Navy Alerted: yes
Navy Mobolized: yes
Time Until Mech troops are Ready and able: 2 months, 21 days (rp time)

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:45 pm

The Naval Base at the Rodredt Indian Ocean Territories

9:00 am, The Office of the Chancellor, the Dominion Building

The 58-year-old Chancellor sat in front of the television in her office. She sipped a warm coffee when a man of about ten years earlier stepped into her office. She jumped as she saw the black-suited man and then put her coffee down. She saw it was Mr. Lexand Derhill, the Director of the National Keep Intelligence Bureau.
"What is the matter with you! I thought you were inspecting the Rodredt Indian Ocean Territory Naval Base! And now your walking into my office without-." She was interrupted by the urgency written in his face.
"I am sorry, Chancellor, for storming in without warning, but I was actually working in the Rodredt Virgin Islands Naval Base. Regardless of that, please turn to channel 148."
"148? But that focuses on foreign news reports?"
"It's Tarazed."
"What are you talking about?" Mr. Derhill then took the remote from her desk and turned the TV to 148. The barrage of news reports dealing with intelligent life, Daramonty City, and President White came pouring out of the television. The Chancellor just stood their and shocked, but without too much expression. The whole event was such a curious one.
[tab=35]"I shall immediately call a meeting for the Cabinet."

"Yes, Madam Chancellor, I believe that would be wise." Mr. Derhill nodded.
"But I do have a question. Why have you told me, shouldn't I be hearing this from my Foreign Minister or my Defense Minister, at least?"
"Well, I believe the nature of this particular issue requires a more immediate action than the standard bureaucratic process."
"Hmm, bypassing standard bureaucratic procedues, well, if you feel this to be right course of action, then, I trust you. Now, would you be a dear and contact the Cabinet."
"Of course, Madam Chancellor."

9:16 am, the Cabinet Room, the Dominion Building

"What on earth is this I'm hearing about Tarazedians and Aliens," asked the Chancellor, opening the meeting. Her sharp eyes stared into each of her minsters. She was a chancellor who was known for that. Her ministers didn't take this as a malicious or annoying trait, but rather it was a strong display of how she always wants to get things done. Steps to finish, that's all she's concerned with. Her cabinet knew this very well.
"Well, Madam Chancellor, I'm not sure, this is all very fuzzy, but it seems that some form unidentified flying object has been spotted in the atmosphere of Tarazed," spoke the Foreign Minister.
"Shall this be an issue for Rodrenon?"
"I believe so," said the Defense Minister Phely Ewyn. She was staring at the Chancellor with the same level of intensity. In this way, she showed how concerning this was to her. She wanted to convey to the Chancellor how dangerous this may be.
"Oh well...fine. I would like to contact the Tarazedians. If this must be dealt with, than we shall deal with this. Also contact the military bases from around our Overseas Territories.

Subject: Alien Craft
To: The Government of the Federal Technocracy of Tarazed

Dear President Damion White of the Federal Technocracy of Tarazed,

What is this alien craft and you capital? Is this truly alien contact. My nation's intelligence has been fuzzy for the last few weeks. Is this alien craft a danger? And if so, do you need assistance? Is there any reason my nation should hold this alien craft any more suspect than we do now? This is truly flabbergasting, if I should say so myself. Please respond as soon as possible. This is all truly concerning.

Sincerely,
Madam Heradith Wreyne
Chancellor of Rodrenon

The Chancellor looked again at her watch. She sat there and decided to send a dispatch to CIS as well. They were a close power, and a strong one as well.

Subject: Alien Craft and the 'Little' Alliance
To: The Government of the Confederation of Imperial States

Dear President Vladmir Reznov of the CIS,

This alien craft? This seems truly concerning and in these concerning times, I would like to extend a hand of support. I have just sent a transmission to President Damion White on this matter. I have extended assistance if it need be with the Tarazed. What are your suspicions in solving this matter. I don't appreciate the complexity of this issue. I also, would wish to join the alliance you have been extending to other nations. If you don't mind this request. This whole issue is just very concerning and I'd rather have allies on my side.

Sincerely,
Madam Heradith Wreyne
Chancellor of Rodrenon

Naval Base in the Caribbean off of the Rodredt Virgin Islands

Last edited by Rodrenon on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1) The world does not revolve around human desires
2) Long-term goals for contentment go a long way
3) If there were no humans, could there be morals or ethics?
4) Humans are part of nature
5) Laugh at yourself and be patient

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 pm

To: Rodrenon
We would also like allies on our side too, we extend an invitaion into our alliance with UIR and Armarabia

Rodrenon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrenon » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
To: Rodrenon
We would also like allies on our side too, we extend an invitaion into our alliance with UIR and Armarabia

Subject: Alliance
To: The Government of the Confederation of Imperial States

Dear President Vladmir Reznov of the CIS,

We gladly accept you invitation and are thankful for you alliance along with officially recognizing the UIR and Armarabia as allies

Sincerely
Heradith Wreyne, Chancellor of Rodrenon
Office of the Chancellor
1) The world does not revolve around human desires
2) Long-term goals for contentment go a long way
3) If there were no humans, could there be morals or ethics?
4) Humans are part of nature
5) Laugh at yourself and be patient

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:12 pm

El Asyut Military Base, Egypt

Private Ali Kemal stands guard, staring into the empty desert. His officer, Sergent Mustapha Omarli, approaches him and says "Come on private, you got to see this!" Ali checks his watch, and sees that his shift is over. "Alright, Sarge, but this better be important." As they trek to the Base's Coffee Shop, Omarli talks on and on, but Kemal isn't really listining. All of a sudden, he tunes into what his superior is saying. "...happened in Tarazed. It's all over the news, and in my opinion, it's out of this world. No pun intended."

They both enter the Coffee House, and feel the relief as they walk into the cool building. The Armarabian News Network is broadcasting in the background:

"Bizarre things are occurring in Tarazed, as a UFO is hovering above Darmounty City, the Tarazedian capital. Reporter Omar Kemapha is reporting live"

"Thank You. As you can see, the UFO is clearly visible behind me, as well as the Tarazedian capital. Contacts are being attempted, but so far there is no success as far as I've been told."

"Thank you, Omar. We will have more as this devolps, so stay tuned. This broadcast is sponsored by Armarabia Soft Drinks. When your thirsty, you know where to go."

Sergent Omarali turns to Ali. "Can you believe it?" Ali responds "The world is going mad. Are you paying for the coffee, or is it my turn to pay?"

Ministry of Defence, Ilraqqa

The Vizier of Defense is in his office, and receives a phone call. "Hello, wait what? Speak slowly, I can't understand what your saying? Oh, turn on the news? Ok."

The Vizier turns on the office television, and watches the program in confusion. "What is happening? He wonders aloud. "I better get the General of the Air Force on the phone. Picking up the office phone and dials. "Ah, yes General. Could you do me a favour? Get the Airforce on standby. No, it's not an emergency, but have your boys ready, Ok? Great. Thank you and enjoy your day."

After hanging up, the Vizier of the Defense Ministry resumes his paperwork, feeling moved by the news broadcast. "What's become of the world?" He questions rhetoricly. "I must be going mad..."

Military Branches on Warning:
The Air Force
Last edited by Armarabia on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

First Contact Part 3

Postby Tarazed » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Daramonty City Financial District, Tarazed
T'Sao Shin's Perspective

Captain Shin stood tall, as the Shaltha's Shuttle-Bay doors began to open in front of him. The ship's crew had told him that, in the short run, hovering just above the ground like this, may cost the ship more energy, but when they would flee to the sky - which would have to happen, if they wanted air superiority - it wouldn't take as much energy as taking off from the ground. Shin grimaced as the 'Earth's oddly-clean - in Batarian standards - air permeated his ship, and the ugly skyline of their 'Daramonty City' greeted his eyes. The 'Tarazedian Parliament' would be the first building to fall, but Shin would make sure that everyone knew it had fallen, before it was destroyed. Behind him, in addition to three Batarian SpecFors, was two Krogan Battle masters - one of whom, was biotic -, and five Vorcha BattleVectors. This would make for quite the show, when the Humans would realize that they were being greeted not only by one, but by several species at once. He could only dream of the looks on the faces of the Humans, when the horrifying realization would occur, when they would think that the entire Galaxy was against them.

The Shuttle-Bay door finished opening, and outside Shin saw dozens of Humans. There was some sort of fence, with crowds of Humans on each side, holding odd objects and pointing them at his magnificent ship. In front of those fences stood armed Humans, with letters that spelled 'DCPD' on the back of their odd, fabric-looking armor. A few meters from the ship's bay-doors, stood a Human in a formal suit, and ten tough looking individuals, some also wearing suits, some wearing what looked like uniforms for the Earth's armed forces. He silently laughed at the Humans' stupidity, they chose to rely upon flimsy clothing and only very slightly armored vests, to protect themselves, instead of body armor? They would get a horrible 'wake up call', very soon.

Shin walked down the ramp, immediately the legions of Humans holding odd machines began pressing buttons, and hordes of clicks and flashes began occurring as they utilized the machines to take pictures of him and his guards. He didn't hide the scowl that formed upon his face, he hated all kinds of press, especially those who didn't know their place.

When he exited the ship, one of his Batarian guards gave the order to close the ramp. He stood several meters from the white skinned, smiling Human - if Shin remembered correctly his name was Damion White (the Tarazedian President). For several moments, there was relative silence, as neither party dared to act in a way that could threaten the other. White ended up making the first move - much to Shin's dismay, he took a step forward and extended his hand, in what he remembered as a greeting the Humans on this area of the world used. The Human smiled a bit more broadly as Shin accepted the hand and shook it.

After the two shook hands a few times, Shin gave his best faux-smile, and said, "Greetings, Human… From the Batarian Hegemony." in 'English', he said so with a nod, and after taking a single step back, the ship's bay door began opening again, and his personal forces drew their weapons. Shin gave the Human soldiers some credit, they worked fast. Immediately after the first Vorcha had went for his gun, a Human soldier - one of the ones in the suits - quickly grabbed President White's shoulder and yanked him back, behind the 'wall' of armed Humans, whom all raised their weapons and pointed them at the Batarian, who stood impassively, with an obvious air of power, and authority.

"I speak to you, specifically… Because you lead one of your world's strongest nations." Shin said, loudly, his deep voice silenced the crowds, more so than his guards drawing their weapons, "We have come to subjugate you. All of you." He left no question as to what he meant, "We are prepared to fight for what will be ours. We've nothing to lose to you." He said, "But you've everything to lose… If you refuse to lay down your arms… Quietly… And submit to us." He finished, bringing his arms behind his back, surreptitiously activating his Omni-tool and broadcasting a message to the fleet, to begin deploying fighters and drop-ships.

"We've done… Nothing… To you or your kind!" White yelled back from behind his guards.

Shin nodded, "That changes not a thing." He stated, with a sneer, "Now you choose."

The Human reporters almost simultaneously shifted their views to the Human, who stood there for a mere moment with wide eyes before his face became impassive. Shin's smile faltered, he'd bargained on White having a moment of indecision to buy time for his forces to ready themselves, and for his ships to charge their weapons.

Damion White's Perspective

Damion looked to his left, and then his right, into the cameras of the international press beside him, he nodded once, before he straightened himself and looked at the alien before him.

"I apologize, not only do I not know your name… But I do not know why we shall go to war." He said, before he nodded again.

The alien seemed to realise realise what was about to happen, just as the reporters did - as he took several steps back towards his ship. Damion sighed one last time, before he looked the alien dead in two of its four eyes - catching the alien off guard with the action, "But if you think in anyway that we will keel over and submit. Then you have another thing coming..." Damion turned and dispersed into the crowd as he held his earpiece and gave an order that was relayed across the entire Tarazedian Battle-NET, "Roll out the red carpet."

Immediately after the words left his lips, gunfire rained down upon the alien landing site as marines which had garrisoned the surrounding buildings shortly before Damion's arrival, now alerted the alien craft to their presence. Damion grimaced as the toad-like bulky alien brought up a strange purple barrier that caught all of the Tarazedian Soldier's bullets as they lay down covering fire for the retreating press and police officers. At this moment, the ship's bay-door opened, to reveal the entire ship's supply of alien soldiers - thousands of them; all of them opened fire, indiscriminately, the moment the toad alien dropped his protective barrier. Damion spied the four eyed bastard he'd spoken to only moments before, even from where he stood, Damion could see the relish on the bastard's face at the sounds of the dying Humans, as he went back to his ship, and his forces advanced against the Tarazedian onslaught, many of them falling before they cleared the ramp.

In the distance, Damion could hear the roar of Tarazedian jet engines as two Valkyrie fighters made to advance upon the ship and launch their missiles. Damion froze, as when they did, they slammed into an unseen protective field around the alien vessel, and did little damage to it. The jets pulled up and tried to turn around for another shot, but they both were shot down, as the hundreds - of what seemed to be - alien drop ships and fighters began breaking the cloud-barrier and descending to the city - alien reinforcements.

As Damion was half thrown, half escorted into a military transport - the thunderous sounds of battle coming from all around, he had only a few thoughts on his stunned mind...

Tarazed was now under attack in its heartland and was at DEFCON 1.

It was without a shadow of a doubt that Damion could say that the war for Earth had started in earnest, the Battle of Daramonty had surely begun...
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:46 pm

[CIS War Bunker]

the Three sat there, at the council table. neither the Minister or Elisa knew what to do, both in shock.Vladimir sat there looking at the wall, this was the time to act. he stood up and turned to face almost everyone in the bunker looking at him, they neded their leader.

if these fucking E.T.s think they're gonna march up on CIS land like they own the place, they've got another thing coming. the people looking at him quickly gained hope alert the Military, it's time to ready ourselves. we're gonna need the Air force keeping all eyes on the sky, the Military is gonna need full fighting capability. you say their troops from their camera men, they've got pretty advanced shit, but i don't think we really give a fuck. have the mech program speeded up, we're gonna need them. alert the Navy to start mobolizing and watching the coast. DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GET IT DONE. the crowd quickly rushed off, many to their radio stations to contact military officials. Elisa and Trotski looked up at Vladimir from their seats, he was the Kind of leader the CIS neded right about now how do we alert the public i'll adress them myself, it might keep them calm. if they do send a large enough force, we're gonna need to call all of the Reserves in All of them? ALL of them.

[CIS is now at DEFCON: 1]

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Muse
After the paper work for the Mecha space station was finished he went back to the Tarazedian News Cast. He saw that the aliens had shown their true intention. He called his general in/
"Yes, mister President?"
"This has now escalated. The aliens have begun attacking Tarazed. Initiate the ScotaTara Treaty immediately. Send troops to help fight against these alien bastards. Also general, Scotatrova is now at DEFCON 2. Place the Scotatrova Military Forces on high alert now. I won't let these bastards take the Earth as long as Scotatrova still stands."

As the general got the message out, several hundred soldiers were sent to Tarazed to fight the Batarian Army.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:57 pm

the CIS is sending some forces down to Tarazed to back up the Scotatrova and tarazedian forces holding off the alien threat.

CIS forces sent:
- 400,000 CIS infantry
- 5 CIS destroyers
- 6 CIS corvettes
- 50 CIS fighter jets
- 500 CIS tanks

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:30 pm

(Withdrawn)
Last edited by New Gothica on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:21 pm

UIR Forgein News Channel 5
Channel 5 News Room,Petrograd
Reporters
Alexsandria Velinovka
Fredrick Velinovka

Alexsandria Watched as the Tararzedian Millitary opened fire on the alien craft. "Phill whats going on over there.....it appears that the aliens commenced hostile actions against the tarazedian millitary....our corraspondant is live from the tarazedian capital....phill" Fredrick turns and Wispers to a camera man as the Screcn shows Phill.
(From Phills Perspective in Tarazed)
Phill obviously looks nervous as we can see in the backround the engagement bettwen the aliens and tarazedian military. "Well Alexsandria the situation has gone from tense to all out war....the aliens commenced hostilitys and have begun attacking the city......oh shit(Expolsion happens nearby)"the Camera is thrown in the air and we see phill crawling towards the camera and then we see an alien curbstom him. Then the camera is shot.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Naval Forces
1st Fleet(North Sea Fleet)-Current Strengh-1 Kirov Class Battle Crusier,2 Undaloy Class Destroyers(Class 1),5 Krivak class frigates and 1 Kuznetsov Class Aircraft Carrier-Current Position-The North Sea
2nd Fleet(Baltic Fleet/Home Fleet)-5 Kirov Class Battle Crusiers,3 Undaloy Class Destroyers(Class One),5 Undaloy Class Destroyers(Class Two),15 Neustrashimmy Class Frigates,10 Krivak Class Frigates,5 Kuznetsov Class Aircraft Carriers-Current Position-Entering the Baltic Sea
3rd Fleet(Atlantic Fleet)-Same Strengh as the north sea Fleet-Current Location-Entering the Baltic Sea
4th Fleet(Pacific Fleet)-Same Strengh as Baltic Fleet-Current Location-Near Tarazed
Total Aircraft-450 Jets(Attack and Bombers)250 Helicopters(Transport and Attack)
Total Manpower-75,000 men

Army Forces
1st army-Base of operations-Poland-500,000 Men,3,000 Tanks,2,500 Infantry Fighting Vehicles+Personal Carriers,500 Command and Logistics Vehicles,1,200 artillery(towed and moblie)450 Moblie AA positions(SAM and Flak)
2nd Army-Same Strength as 1st army-Base of operations-the Baltic States
3rd Army-Strength-400,000 Men,5,000 Tanks,3,000 IFV's+PC's,1,000 Command and logistical vehicles,2,000 artillery(towed and moblie)500 Moblie AA Positions(SAM and Flak)-Base of Operations-Belrus

Air Forces
1st Airgroup-Base of operations-Poland and the Baltic States-Total Aircraft-1,400 Jets and Helicopters
2nd Airgroup-Base of Operations-Belrus-Total aircraft-1,400 jets and Helicopters
Last edited by Union of Independant Republics on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Armarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarabia » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Imperial High Command, Ilraqqa

The highest commanders in the Imperial Army are meeting, debating what to do regarding the hostile invaders.

"Clearly, we need to strike first, before they fly over Ilraqqa. Bomb the landing sites! Kick the alien bastards of the planet for good!" yells High Commander Kemal.

"A head on assault is suicide," counters the Head of the Army's Technician Corps. "As we saw in Darmounty, they have some form of a force field. So uploading some kind of a virus into their computer systems would be our best shot at shutting them down."

"I agree.." comments Field General Sulyeman Ottaturk. "Once we disable their shields, then we can go Rambo on them. However, 1 small factor: how can we do it?"

"Easy." counters Air Force General Oliman. "We can capture an enemy craft in flying condition, fly it up to the enemy ships, and we're in. But we'd need a powerful virus to infect the enemy crafts. Maybe we can get that from the Tarazedians?"

"Perfect. Contact President White, get the virus, capture an alien fighter, and we can take down an enemy craft."

Izmir Air Force Base, Turkey

The staff of the base went about their buissness, unaware that the first shots have been fired in Tarazed. A radio broadcast comes in, and everyone stops and listens:

"The first shots have been exchanged in downtown Darmounty City as the alien forces were assaulted by Tarazedian troops. Despite their valiant efforts, the alien crafts escaped harm, and revealed some type of invisible shield the crafts have. Earth may have won the first battle, but no-one knows who will win the war."

The entire base falls silent, unsure of what they have just heard. The officers grow concern, and everyone realizes that Armarabia will eventually be struck too. What is to become of Earth now?

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Battle of Daramonty Part 1

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Daramonty City, Two Miles from the Central Business District

"Marines! Stand to!" Barked Captain Martin R. Johnson as he stood up from his seat by the door of the packed Aurora transport, his shout straightening the backs of the rest of his platoon who were on board, "Men, here's where we show those four-eyed, toad-faced, sons of bitches that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb fucks until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts! Am I right, Marines?"
"Sir! Yes Sir!" came the unanimous, thundering reply which dulled the sound of the Aurora's engines for several seconds.
"Mhm. Then right I am!" Johnson smiled as he cocked his MUAR-09 and glanced out of the Aurora's open rear loading ramp towards the oncoming swarm of Tarazedian military air vehicles in the distance, he'd never seen anything quite like it before.

The Aurora rocked as it banked to the left with others in its formation, several Valkyrie jets immediately thundered off into the distance - where the alien ship remained in place above the flaming and smoke chocked skyline of Daramonty. From what Johnson could see there was a massive aerial battle taking place above Daramonty, with flocks of Tarazedian and alien fighters and gunships engaging each other in vast and sprawling dogfights and long range shoot offs. His stomach sank when the realization dawned on him that for every fighter the Tarazedians shot down, there was always another two ready to fill in the ranks. Tarazedian planes were falling from the sky as flaming wrecks - mainly in part to their warship that was hovering above the Daramonty skyline which was shooting at anything that looked remotely threatening (be it news helicopters, military transports or civilian airliners).

"Marines!" Johnson bellowed again as the Aurora began to descend, switching its rotors to 'hover' mode, "As soon as we land, we're right in the thick of this clusterfuck and getting straight to it. Priority one: Punch a hole along the waterfront so that the navy's taskforce can enter the harbour and give that alien ship the mother-of-all-welcome-to-Earth-gift-baskets without being chewn up by those beastly cannons E.T has put there. Keep your eyes and ears open. We need all the Intel we can get on whatever the hell this 'Batarian Hegemony' is."

The Aurora hit the deck and the marines quickly disembarked, Johnson's senses were immediately assaulted by the blistering heat of the burning buildings which surrounded the landing zone, the putrid smell of the charred building materials and the deafening thunderclap of explosions which came from all around.
Johnson gather his forty man platoon together after they had all disembarked from the Auroras and led them up an alleyway once the Auroras were airborne again. They halted barely thirty meters later as they fanned out to cover a large intersection which was less than a kilometer from their objective at the waterfront. Just ahead of them was a large alien patrol (consisting of what looked like several species) who were engaging a Police Armed Response squad in a restaurant.
Johnson's platoon were in position less than ten seconds later.

"Marines. Let's drop a memo to E.T that they made a mistake invading this planet and messing with the wrong fucking species, the wrong fucking nation and the wrong fucking city!" Johnson declared over the local Battle-NET as he shouldered his weapon and took aim at one of the four eyed aliens who were further to the rear of the patrol.
"OOH-AH!" came the immediate reply from his platoon as each of them picked a target and awaited the go to fire.

Johnson loaded a HE grenade into his MUAR-09's sling loader and fired. The alien which served as his target seemed to turn at the right moment to see the grenade arc towards him and notice that he couldn't do anything to stop it. He disappeared in a mist of gore as the grenade detonated and less than an instant later, the rest of Johnson's platoon opened up.

The firefight had begun.

The Alien Vessel Over Daramonty City
Last edited by Tarazed on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 pm

[2 miles From the Tarazedian Capitol]

To: Tarazed
the CIS has sent reinforcements to back you up, give us the signal and we'll move in

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Badassington, Asskickshire, Facepunchia. Approximately 0.32 minutes after the beginning of hostilities.

Finance Minister Harold "Hard" Knox handed the president three crisp $100 bills before slumping onto the table. President Bruce Tangiora raised an eyebrow at the politician as he groaned in disappointment with his hands over his head.

"Hell, Harry. What did you expect? If I was an alien I wouldn't haul my ass all the way to this rock just to be all nice and friendly..."

A young political aide burst into the office, his tie askew and his face a picture of panic. "President Tangiora! It's the Aliens, they're here to kill us all! They're attacking Daramon-"
The aide stopped short as Tangiora motioned to the flatscreen playing live footage of the alien attack, then to the pouting minister.
"Oh, uh... so you already know. I see Knox lost that bet."

"Yes." Tangiora lit a cigar and stood, his eyes growing cold. "Games aside... we need to address this. They're slaughtering innocent civilians and soldiers alike, without reason. I doubt even a world super power like Tarazed can hold off very long against their tech... we could very well be facing extinction, Mr. Punkrock. They don't care if we live or die, although I think they may be hoping for the latter... The situation is very dire indeed..."

Hardriff Punkrock, the young political aide, gulped and pulled at his tie. The sweat and anxiety of the coming danger only added to the discomfort of his business attire. "S-so, what do we do?"

"It's simple enough." Tangiora pulled on his suit jacket and began to walk for the door, while Hardriff jogged after him. Two urgent looking agents of the Presidential Bodyguard feel in alongside the Facepunchian president, murmuring orders into their collar microphones.

"We do as we have done for decades, Mr. Punkrock. We kick ass."

------

Facepunchian News Network

"This just in- after the alien newcomers first revealed their hostile intent to conquer the Earth and began their attack on the nation of Tarazed, and emergency meeting of Parliament granted the President sweeping emergency powers. The entire military forces of Facepunchia has begun mobilization in the face of all-out invasion by the alien threat. The extensive series of SAM batteries installed by previous president Jessie Grit that was semi-moth-balled by President Tangiora's Conservative Party just last year has been re-activated. The No-Fly Zone Network will take some time to be rearmed and repaired. An offer of major support has been offered to Tarazed, but judging by recent mobilization patterns, and knowing our president, the government will likely not wait for any request or permission to join battle with alien forces currently fighting in Daramonty City. Widespread unrest, panic, and over-enthusiasm has swept the nation after the both the discovery of intelligent life and the acts of savagery and hostility committed by those same extraterrestrials. Police and law enforcement are struggling to control outbreaks of rioting and protest across the country. The president urges the people to remain composed and fearless in the face of adversity, as Facepunchians have always done. This is Julia Bricksmash, wishing our troops luck in kicking some ugly E.T. as-"

"THANK you Julia. In other news, the sale of tin foil hats has increased tenfold over the past few days, and industry is struggling to keep up..."
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Scotatrova
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Northwest of Daramonty

A squadron of several F-22 fighter jets were approaching the capital of Tarazed. The once great skyline was shrouded in smoke and a large ship could be seen over the city with several hundred smaller vessels engaging Tarazedian aircraft.
"OK men. The ScotaTara Pact states that we must back up our ally if they were attacked and that day has come. Now, lets blast these bastards back into space!!"
The 15 F-22s launched missiles while taking out 7 alien ships.

Official Factbook

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:52 pm

[CIS Landing site]

the CIS Reinforcements have reached the tarazedian capitol. ALRIGHT LADS, let's give ET the old welcome. the CIS Ground forces and air forces sent to Tarazed are moving in twoards the capitol to back up the tarazedian forces within the city.

- 400,000 CIS infantry
- 50 CIS fighter jets
- 500 CIS tanks
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Battle of Daramonty - Part 2

Postby Tarazed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Site 39, Tarazed

Damion White half jogged/half ran through the corridors of the underground bunker which was Site 39 as he raced to get to the Combat Information Center at the heart of the compound. He was hearing bits and pieces coming from the ongoing battle in Daramonty and most of it sounded like bad news.
Damion burst through the doors to the CIC and made immediately for General Montgomery who was standing beside the holographic war table which was currently streaming in a live feed of the ongoing battle in Daramonty over the Tarazedian Battle-NET.

"Monty! Situation update!" Damion demanded to know as he entered and rapidly moved across the large high tech CIC towards the general.
"Well Damion mixed news at the moment..." Monty replied as he turned to face Damion, "We've got marine platoons holding key intersections while we get the civilians out of there and other platoons are leading the counterattack."
"And the alien vessel?" Damion asked as he looked at the holomap, the city was currently split into two colours - blue for Tarazedian controlled or Tarazedian/Allied units and red for the alien advances - and a nagging feeling that the alien advance had picked up in the three hours since the first shots were fired despite Tarazed's best efforts.
"Here. Half a kilometre above sea level and it's currently manoeuvring above the city to position itself above the harbour..." Monty explained as he zoomed to hologram out and focused on the enemy ship, "We're working on taking it down. It's costing us aircraft and preventing us from having air superiority..."
"And our own forces? How are they holding out?" Damion quiered as he leant on the table and glared at the alien ship.
"All reserves have been called up and we have mass recruiting drive kicking in across the nation...the numbers we're getting are insane..." Monty continued as he brought the map back to the city proper, "Our forces that are currently engaged are holding surprisingly well...the reports we're getting is that the four eyed bastards seem to be the weakest...we are getting reports of some strange telekinesis phenomena among the aliens though...our military hardware seems to be the only reason that we're still holding..."

Damion paused as he vast his gaze across the city, "What are these things here?" He asked as he pointed to a series of structures along the harbour wall.
"From what we can tell they seem to be a form of anti-ship artillery - it's preventing our navy from coming in range and blasting that fucker out of the sky..." Monty explained as he scratched his chin, "That's one of our plans that we have in action...we have two platoons," two icons close to the cannons lit up, "That are moving to take those cannons out with heavy weaponry...once the cannons are down we move the navy in...followed by the airforce..."

Damion stood up straighter as he looked at the icons to the rear of the Tarazedian line, "And these?"
"The Scotatrovians and CIS forces...they got here quickly...we're giving them orders to fill in the lines and provide support where they can...and Damion?" Monty went silent.
"Yes?" Damion asked as he looked away from the board, looking concerned when he saw Monty's expression.
Monty looked at the floor for a moment before continuing, "As per DEFCON 1 protocol...I am responsible for informing you that the ZEUS grid is now online and ready to fire on your order sir...just in case we lose the city..."
Damion went silent at the revelation.
Last edited by Tarazed on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Battle for Daramonty

the CIS soldiers rushed to the Tarazedian forces, their commander shouting FILL IN THE LINE YOU BASTARDS, GOGOGOGO, HURRY UP LADIES. the CIS troops quickly hurried up to the Tarazedian line and took cover behind the makshift cover. the CIS troops fired at the Alien forces, it took a good amount of bullets to put one of their men down, from some kind of shield, but it was damn possible. once the men saw this one of them shouted THE BASTARDS CAN DIE, FILL 'EM WITH LEAD. the CIS tanks took up position and started firing at the aliens, being careful to not get hit by alien craft fire. meanwhile the CIS fighter jets quickly started to dog fight and combat the Alien fighters, the smaller craft didn't have too difficult of a shield like the larger ship in the middle of the City did, after a few shot they were able to get a good kill shot in, this tactic was spread around the CIS Radio Comms and was exploited to fight the aliens.

Current CIS Casualties:
-7 CIS Infantry
- 1 CIS Tank
- 1 CIS Fighter jets

OOC: Casualties are low considering we JUST got into the fray
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:27 am

I am officially withdrawing from this rp. I don't have enough free-time juggling this along with he other rp's so my land can go unclaimed if you wish.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Scotatrova
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Daramonty
"Light them up!"

The streak of the jets flying through Daramonty was briefly stalled by the sounds of loud booms. The Scotatrovian jets streaked across central Daramonty with their bright green, blue and red patterns. They stood out most as compared to the CIS and Tarazedian forces. Most of the original fleet sent to Tarazed had been blown to bits by now with a few hundred back up reserves showing up moments before.

Muse
"How is it out there!"

Gabriel walked into a room full of military intelligence several hundred feet underneath Muse in a station called "The Nut".

"Not much on anything sir but the original fleet of F-22s you sent is gone, more were sent and were joined by CIS and Tarazed forces. These things are pretty advanced. Their "mothership" also has some kind of shield around it. Everything we throw at them blows up before we can even get close enough to cause any damage."

"Damn, well keep the attack going. I won't let these alien bastards destroy Tarazed and perhaps the entire world. If Tarazed does fall, the world will have to look to us."

"And if we fall sir?"

"Well then the other nations better put up a damn good fight."
Last edited by Scotatrova on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Official Factbook

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 pm

4th Naval Fleet-Flagship-UIR Unflinching Resolve-Commanding Officer-Vice Admrial Yuri Kolack
Current Position-25 Miles off shore from the Tarazedian Capital

The Fleet slowly moved towards the tarazedian mainland.The Battle Cruisers prepared their weapons and started firing missiles and artillery at the alien positions while the frigates and destroyers began advancing to the mainland.Helicopters lifted off from the aircraft carriers and began carrying supplies and medical equipment to the tarazedian support lines.
The Fleet would try to support any allied group forces by provideing Air and Naval Support.
(OOC-My Fleet will be bombarding alien positions from afar with missile and artillery........you can ask for naval support.....and air support
NOTE-for my fleet strengh look at my other post)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents