NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Frontier IC MT/PMT/FT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Noreuro wrote:To: vogega
The coordinates are 30n 180w

Unknowingly vogega is going towards an empty boat with only a few dead bodies and a note reading
"we have taken the documents since they are rightfully ours since we took them over"
-vostomedvedia
Mean while the real boat arrives on a gif beach and we head towards our real research facility. But no one other than gif and I knows that we are alive and that vostomedvedia did not attack the boat.

The Red Army is scanning GIF theought to find the base, and we have several leads to follow suit. The base could be found within weeks. When the base is found, we will share the documents we stole.

Also, here is our new promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

You don't have the documents, we just framed it on you

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:20 pm

To: All Nations
We have traveled to the coordinates provided by Noreuro they were fake. If they are hiding in your territory you must tell us we can exterminate them
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:10 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:
Noreuro wrote:To: vogega
The coordinates are 30n 180w

Unknowingly vogega is going towards an empty boat with only a few dead bodies and a note reading
"we have taken the documents since they are rightfully ours since we took them over"
-vostomedvedia
Mean while the real boat arrives on a gif beach and we head towards our real research facility. But no one other than gif and I knows that we are alive and that vostomedvedia did not attack the boat.

To: noreuro
I will gladly acsept you into my empire even though you have a facility in my country with out our permission. If you do not join I will kill the people you have sent here.
Ooc: we did agree on that plan via telegram, I even suggested it

I will now be joining gif

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Noreuro wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:To: noreuro
I will gladly acsept you into my empire even though you have a facility in my country with out our permission. If you do not join I will kill the people you have sent here.
Ooc: we did agree on that plan via telegram, I even suggested it

I will now be joining gif

Since you have joined, we are able to find your facility incredibly fast. I send in some troops to raid it. They kill every one but leave the building in tact. Every one in noreuro is now dead or surrendered to vostomedvedia. You have lost
Also, I now have Iraq, I am preparing to invade Syria.

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Noreuro wrote:I will now be joining gif

Since you have joined, we are able to find your facility incredibly fast. I send in some troops to raid it. They kill every one but leave the building in tact. Every one in noreuro is now dead or surrendered to vostomedvedia. You have lost

What?! Why did you betray me? We had a deal.
Since I am dead, here is what our plan was. Useing my better off situation (financeualy) I would develop his technology and send it to him. After vostomedvedia invaded me, again, I would have people escape on boat and head somewhere ealse. Since I was apart of vogega, I thought going to vogega would be ok, but turns out he was going to betray me. Same when I was on a boat. Gif warned me that vogega was going to betray me so on the boat I set it up to make it look like vostomedvedia attacked it to start the new world war, but that did not happen. Gif was then going to let me in but he instead killed me. After that, with me developing his technology, he would build up his space armada, and before he launched it form the surrface he would have a massive lazer cannon fire up and destroy what ever was the main part of vogega's defenses. And then he would lauch his space craft to go to space

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Noreuro wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:Since you have joined, we are able to find your facility incredibly fast. I send in some troops to raid it. They kill every one but leave the building in tact. Every one in noreuro is now dead or surrendered to vostomedvedia. You have lost

What?! Why did you betray me? We had a deal.
Since I am dead, here is what our plan was. Useing my better off situation (financeualy) I would develop his technology and send it to him. After vostomedvedia invaded me, again, I would have people escape on boat and head somewhere ealse. Since I was apart of vogega, I thought going to vogega would be ok, but turns out he was going to betray me. Same when I was on a boat. Gif warned me that vogega was going to betray me so on the boat I set it up to make it look like vostomedvedia attacked it to start the new world war, but that did not happen. Gif was then going to let me in but he instead killed me. After that, with me developing his technology, he would build up his space armada, and before he launched it form the surrface he would have a massive lazer cannon fire up and destroy what ever was the main part of vogega's defenses. And then he would lauch his space craft to go to space

Why did you tell every one my plan? Well, I gess it makes sence
also i am not going through with that plan
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Noreuro wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:The Red Army is scanning GIF theought to find the base, and we have several leads to follow suit. The base could be found within weeks. When the base is found, we will share the documents we stole.

Also, here is our new promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

You don't have the documents, we just framed it on you

I know. [DATA EXPUNGED]
Last edited by Vostokmedvedia on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Praise be unto the President, praise Vostokmedvedia!

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:11 pm

With the war in Noreuro a great success, we now contain Ireland, UK, Finland and Denmark.

Also, Intel shows that GIF is planning to take down Vogega. This is an outrage! That's our jo- I mean... That isn't ok! We demand GIF suspend its efforts for space immediately.

Also, we have developed a new ICBM and the new SSBM.

ICBM: the VTMVIA15 Missile, or Bear's Might. Top speed: 2000km/h. Explosive power: 1 megaton of TNT. Cost: $5 million. Able to do 3 circumnavigations of the earth.

SSBM: Supersonic Space Ballistic Missile, or the Lion's Roar. Top Speed: 10,300km/h .Explosive power: 10 megatons of TNT. Cost: $15 million. Able to reach space.
Last edited by Vostokmedvedia on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Noreuro wrote:You don't have the documents, we just framed it on you

I know. We will steal them soon anyways.

why do you want to steal them from me? i have possession of them now.
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:I know. We will steal them soon anyways.

why do you want to steal them from me? i have possession of them now.

What are you talking about?

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm

To: GIF
Thank you for destroying Noreuro.

Saturn
The space statin had finally arrived and put itself into the right orbit. Thousands of small miner.collector drones are released to mine the ring and Saturn itself.

Orbital Shipyard
The first colony ship left the docks. Many people moved into the ship and called it home. It would not leave until better forms of travel existed.

Alaska
The last of the LTP's had been pulled up. A secret invasion by the soviets, 3,000 LTP's had invaded Alaska, but had frozen and the crews having starved to death during the Cold War.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:why do you want to steal them from me? i have possession of them now.

What are you talking about?

You literally say "we will steal them soon" and I have them now

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:What are you talking about?

You literally say "we will steal them soon" and I have them now

Hush

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Vogega wrote:
To: GIF
Thank you for destroying Noreuro.

Saturn
The space statin had finally arrived and put itself into the right orbit. Thousands of small miner.collector drones are released to mine the ring and Saturn itself.

Orbital Shipyard
The first colony ship left the docks. Many people moved into the ship and called it home. It would not leave until better forms of travel existed.

Alaska
The last of the LTP's had been pulled up. A secret invasion by the soviets, 3,000 LTP's had invaded Alaska, but had frozen and the crews having starved to death during the Cold War.

Um... Yes. They were soviet. During the Cold War. No need to investigate further.

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Mars Colony
A small object was on a collision course with the colony and was blown up. After replaying the scene, it was seen to be a small probe. People are searching for the wreckage.

New Super Sonic Interceptor missiles have been invented, going 10,255km/h and faster would tear the missile apart. It has the power of one megaton on TNT.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Gray Hawk Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gray Hawk Republic » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm

All my people have moved out of south America and are now in the countries that gif mentioned

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

I now have Syria and I have stared invading turkey, we will have it in two months. Now with Iraq and Syria I have created my the ISBD (Islamic suicide bombing devision).
I am planing on taking all of Africa that I, gray hawk, or ancient glory does not own.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

We have successfully conquered Kaspiastan, and we will next conquer Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Romania, Poland, and Lithuania. It will take 7 months.

Those will be the last of our annexations, possibly forever.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 am

Our nuclear programme is very successful, top of the world!

We have developed 80 nukes, inherited 8,225. This is a total of 8305 nukes!

Denver
Vostokmedvedian agents steal several papers on tactics and weaknesses in the military. Same thing in Moscow, Cairo, Toronto, and Beijing.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:Our nuclear programme is very successful, top of the world!

We have developed 80 nukes, inherited 8,225. This is a total of 8305 nukes!

Denver
Vostokmedvedian agents steal several papers on tactics and weaknesses in the military. Same thing in Moscow, Cairo, Toronto, and Beijing.

ooc: godmodding

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Tokyo
The spy slipped out from the building he had placed the non nuclear bomb in. He left and sent a message to Vogegan high command.

To: Vostokmedvedia
Give back our plans or their will be consequences.

Denver
All personnel are placed on high alert.

Mars
The probe has been found and is being investigated.

The universal translator has been invented by a scientist with way to much time on his hands.

OOC: Agreed. You could only have about 5,000 nukes tops.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:56 pm

we have no secret documents in Cairo because we never use that place, my documents are in a completely different place. we have also been building up our nukes, we are currently at about 100. our military has been growing and the ISBD is ready to act at any moment. we have started constructing underground bunkers in major cities in case someone decides to attack.
BREAKING NEWS
GIF has found out how to use graphene and has started to develop armor for solders and vehicles for the military. the time it will take to mass produce these will take roughly about 5-10 months. within a month high ranking officers will use graphene armor and 10 tanks will be ready for deployment, the rest is still being designed and/or tested. keep in mind that graphene is 200 times stronger than steel and is man made so we have an infinite amount. here are some designs.

soliders and troop trasport
http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/gam ... een-12.jpg
on field commander/officer
https://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/im ... Harmor.jpg
tanks. the tanks can switch between a normal tank and a flame tank
http://www.maxrigby.com/wordpress/wp-co ... /PL-01.jpg
because the united pacific has complete control over the water, we decided to instead invest in air
https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpres ... =580&h=322
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Vogega wrote:Tokyo
The spy slipped out from the building he had placed the non nuclear bomb in. He left and sent a message to Vogegan high command.

To: Vostokmedvedia
Give back our plans or their will be consequences.

Denver
All personnel are placed on high alert.

Mars
The probe has been found and is being investigated.

The universal translator has been invented by a scientist with way to much time on his hands.

OOC: Agreed. You could only have about 5,000 nukes tops.

OOC: But thats the nuclear arsenal of Russia and UK put together, plus the ones I made myself.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:33 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:we have no secret documents in Cairo because we never use that place, my documents are in a completely different place. we have also been building up our nukes, we are currently at about 100. our military has been growing and the ISBD is ready to act at any moment. we have started constructing underground bunkers in major cities in case someone decides to attack.
BREAKING NEWS
GIF has found out how to use graphene and has started to develop armor for solders and vehicles for the military. the time it will take to mass produce these will take roughly about 5-10 months. within a month high ranking officers will use graphene armor and 10 tanks will be ready for deployment, the rest is still being designed and/or tested. keep in mind that graphene is 200 times stronger than steel and is man made so we have an infinite amount. here are some designs.

soliders and troop trasport
http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/gam ... een-12.jpg
on field commander/officer
https://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/im ... Harmor.jpg
tanks. the tanks can switch between a normal tank and a flame tank
http://www.maxrigby.com/wordpress/wp-co ... /PL-01.jpg
because the united pacific has complete control over the water, we decided to instead invest in air
https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpres ... =580&h=322

OOC: When did you research the nukes? You cant just poof them into thin air.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:38 pm

We have begun investing in air power, developing 2 classes of airship, the Kizrov and the Zeppelinmk2.

They both will have flak-proof armour, command centres, several AA guns, a 15" gun, 2 x 7.5" guns on the side, and high-speed engines. The Zeppelinmk2 can go 1550 km/h. The difference is the Kizrov is 10% bigger and 20% faster, but costs 15% more.

Also, the documents will be returned IF Vogega promisises to not attack me for 10 months.
Last edited by Vostokmedvedia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents