NATION

PASSWORD

Worth Fighting For (FT, Open, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm

USU Envoy
As the Envoy comes out of warp it dodges debris left over from the Omega Relay. The crew opens all channels trying to contact the Alliance before it is too late.

USU Council Reply to Decorai (OOC: Nice Endless Space Gear!)
The USU would like to create an alliance for protection against this new entity, we know they are not reapers but we do not know anything about them other then the information we have found about them on the ruined planet. The USU Also extends this invitation to any and all nations seeking to form a defense against this entity.

USU 1st Fleet
"Sir what is that thing?" an operator asks.
Admiral Gertra looks up at the strange structure (USU personnel have never seen a mass relay) in awe,"I have no idea but it is probably bad news for us."
"Sir the other fleets are here."
Gertra looks out the window to the other two USU Fleets joining the defense.
"Good, broadcast a message telling any fleets to join us, we will smash them here before they can enter USU space."
A radar operator call out, "Sir the enemy is moving!"

Metal Relay (Designated End Relay)
The Metal fragments begin to form into large groups around the relay with more till coming out of the gas giant, putting their numbers in the tens of millions and still rising. Then the relay begins to change becoming bigger and producing more element zero. Then in a flash the fragments start to dissapear through the relay, launching them into Citadel Space. The gathered fleet can only watch helplessly as they entered the relay.

Citadel Space - the Citadel
The heart of Council space and the capitol, the Citadel stands proud and tall after being rebuilt and transported back to the Serpent Nebula after the reaper war. Suddenly, the metal fragments appear above the Citadel in clusters, prompting the station defenses to activate and fleets to scramble. Then to the horror of those on the station, the fragments begin to take shapes. They twist and turn, molding themselves into what almost brought the council to its knees. A metallic voice fills the station We will succeed where they failed, we are not your salvation, we are your end. The cycle ends here. We are the Reckoning. The metal finishes warping, and where clusters of fragments once stood Reaper Capital Ships now stand. We are the End
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:37 pm

1st Explortion Fleet
1X Flagship: ES Honor
3x Super Dreadnoughts
4x Heavy Space carriers; 30x CS Sickle fighters; 10x ES Star bombers
9x CEA Battleship Bismarck class

Admiral Hide tells the crew of the ES Honor "We shall defend our fleet and those that we seek to help with our final breaths if need be.... Fire all EMP missiles at the Pride on my command.". "But sir, That will send our Reactors over the edge too, do you want to cause all our ships to start fission reactions with anything nearby, even those you said to help?" said an officer in a voice both panicked and scared. "You have a point, Send a relay to the Union's ships to protect our ships as we start up our diesel generators after we fire." The only reason the admiral wanted to fire those emp's was to honor the Pride by sending a jolt of electricity to jump start the hopefully still intact reactors, which even if they don't reach full potential, will still start a fission reaction without the heatsinks. "Scramble all fighters and the battleships to prioritize saving the Super Dreadnoughts and Heavy Space Carriers, Especially the CS Carrier Kingstead, we can't let those creatures free , as they will destroy all of us."
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Decorai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

very well

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm

"prepare to receive imperial military aid and technological aid we may be new to the cosmos but we have learned much we live on capitol of a world of the endless and know enough of their tech to be able to help stand against the reapers however based on endless records we have accessed are they related to the Cravers? if you have not heard in basic they are cyborg insects that consume worlds we have locked them down on a arid world and stranded them as for what is the tech aid if you have not found out already Dust is one of their inventions if you lack it some will be sent to you it self replicates pretty fast so supply is not a worry and our current research on them shall be shared also you can now ignore border security they have been updated on not to shoot your ships and we shall offer any military support we can thank you USU!"

imperial department of Diplomacy

The Systems Alliance of Humanity
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:46 pm

OOC: Would now be a good time to mention that the Alliance still has the manpower, resources and details to re-build the Crucible?

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm

The Systems Alliance of Humanity wrote:OOC: Would now be a good time to mention that the Alliance still has the manpower, resources and details to re-build the Crucible?

OOC: Probably, but these are life forms, not machines so technically the crucible will have no effect

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

In Times of Need

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Message from the ERM

We have received word from our only fleet, the 1st Explortion Fleet, That they are engaged in battle with an unknown entity. We Would never open up diplomatic channels but this is a special case. We are looking to aid to the best of our abilities any nation that is willing to protect the 1st Exploration fleet that was constructed by our Alliance as they are our only spaceborne fleet at this time. We will send all the raw resources needed to any nation who accepts our....Mutual Protection Plan. Any Nation accepting this proposal will hereby be granted MP status in our zones.

Transmission out.

Imperial Palace

"Do you think that will be enough to make the fleet safe?" asked the Emperor. "I hope so as they are carrying the most dangerous substance known to us." said Adviser Scarl. The Emporer asked the following in a vary scared voice, "Do you think they will find out the porpoise of our fleet being in that sector?". The adviser knowing full well why the Emperor is so scared said calmly, almost as if trying to calm an infant, "Admiral Hide is sure to make sure the ship does a fission reaction over that, as he knows just as well as we do what would happen if they escape.". "I hope your right, We should of accepted those refit options to outfit the ships with digital databases instead of hard copies of maps and books."
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm

OOC: is it a little to obvious that this is my first time doing something like this?

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:OOC: is it a little to obvious that this is my first time doing something like this?

OOC: Hey its fine, everyone has to start somewhere!
IC:The USU Accepts the Imperial Mutual Protection Plan and now offers any nation to join in a new alliance to stop this new threat.

USU Savior
"Sir the Imperial Fleet is engaging the enemy, they have requested our help. Orders?"
Gertra looks around him, knowing well this may be the last time he would be able to see his men alive, "All vessels of all fleets. This is Admiral Gertra of the USU Savior. We all know the danger we now face and the peril that lies before us. However, to do nothing would lead us to certain doom, so we must act. But what I as is how? Will we fight one another for the scraps of our homes and over petty difference. Or, will we stand united as friends and allies in this endeavor for our very right to exist. Saying this I ask everyone to fight as allied, as if the man fighting along side you was not under the banner of another nation, but if he was raised under the same sun and moon you grew up with. Let us charge into this war and defend ourselves, our homes, and our brothers and let us show the galaxy the true might of the Union! All vessels launch mobile suits!"

USU vessels open launch bays and hangers as 300 mobile suits launch from the ships, shooting toward the Imperial fleet. they are the Union Standard, the icon mobile suit of the USU. The mobile suits form up around the fleet and begin to attack the shards, blasting them with rifles and cannons. Union vessels fire missiles barrages and broadsides, dispersing many of the fragmented vessels. As the shards shoot forward they are met with a hail of AA fire and modular fighters, blasting most of them before they hit the Imperial Fleet. Standards with heavy weapons land on the Imperial ships, "All imperial vessels this is Standard Squadron 17, you fire those missiles and get your engines online, we'll be your guns for the time being. Time to kick some ass!"
Union Standard

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Decorai wrote:"prepare to receive imperial military aid and technological aid we may be new to the cosmos but we have learned much we live on capitol of a world of the endless and know enough of their tech to be able to help stand against the reapers however based on endless records we have accessed are they related to the Cravers? if you have not heard in basic they are cyborg insects that consume worlds we have locked them down on a arid world and stranded them as for what is the tech aid if you have not found out already Dust is one of their inventions if you lack it some will be sent to you it self replicates pretty fast so supply is not a worry and our current research on them shall be shared also you can now ignore border security they have been updated on not to shoot your ships and we shall offer any military support we can thank you USU!"

imperial department of Diplomacy

The USU will gladly accept any dust shipments you would be able to send to us. In return we will send you a Union Standard to assist in development of mobile suits of your own.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

well brief us on what we can do

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:24 pm

OCC: i don't know how to put pictures in forum posts yet so direct me to a post that can help:
"Good how can we help our military is armed to the teeth in dust based weapons our scientists are eager to get a Reaper body and one of their ships to tear apart and our military leaders are eager for action how can they serve?"
message from emperor Legonis LXII

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:29 pm

-snip-

nvm ill stay
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:33 pm

1st Explortion Fleet
3x Super Dreadnoughts

"We have what looks like humanoid machines landing on our ships, they are saying we can go ahead with the plan." says the comms officer. "Huh, So they really will help us. In that case All ships ready all the weapons, We will fire even the Honors Hell's Requiem on my command." Says Admiral Hide in a heroic voice, readying himself for his next set of orders. He tells the comms officer to broadcast his words. This is going to be the best battle in our history since the battle of our ancient brethren at Hades valley. "We are men of the empire, one where our men have died to protect since times can remember, we come from a barren land where we were exiled and left for dead. Our Brethren back then struggled, Now We shall fight like they did in ancient times to protect Those lands they sent us "scoundrels", But instead of 100:1 it is a million to one, but we are not alone in this fight, We Will be remembered even if we die, Forward Men, Everyone not on a shift arm yourself, prepare to die, and prepare to fight as we will fight, even with infantry if need be. PREPARE TO FIRE ALL WEAPONS, launch every vehicle, even the tanks, mount them if need be. WE FIGHT NOW". There was a short pause, "Now" said admiral Hide. The noise of the cannons and missles readying could be heard in every ship, "FIRE". Missles fill the space with a blue glow, a blackish red light is staring to be emitted from the front of the ES Honor. "This is Comms Officer second class Leo, This is a warning, do not get within a 45 degree arc in front of the ES Honor, it will fire the Hell's Requiem, A sort of Eradication wepon, at the enemy fleet, do not be alarmed at the infantry and tanks being deployed and bolted to our ships, we are going to fight with every man and women we have on board, Over and out"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Decorai wrote:OCC: i don't know how to put pictures in forum posts yet so direct me to a post that can help:
"Good how can we help our military is armed to the teeth in dust based weapons our scientists are eager to get a Reaper body and one of their ships to tear apart and our military leaders are eager for action how can they serve?"
message from emperor Legonis LXII

OOC i don't either as that would help quite a bit (even though i dont really use pics)

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:35 pm

To any Allied Forces:

All vessels are to gather at the USU Star Fortress, Hope, to prepare to organize and attack to aid the Alliance in Citadel Space. Another Group will be organized to attack the gas giant and stop the flow of fragments out of it. Details on this enemy will be given when fleets arrive at the Hope.

The Citadel
The Massive reckoning/reaper fleet begins to latch onto citadel ships and consume them, decimating the fleet around the station. Then they attack the station itself, latching onto it wherever they can. Slowly the metal begins to spread across the surface of the citadel and into the city it holds. The council is killed, the citizens panic, and any attempt to escape is met with shards striking the escape pods and consuming them. The Citadel, the stronghold of the Council, has fallen.

OOC: To be honest probably, but I will be sending a fleet to aid you, and at the moment they are only at the citadel and the gas giant, nowhere else, so they can be contained. You also sill have the rest of the Citadel races to call on as well so you can still kick some ass.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Gas Giant
As the hail of fragments and metal vessels rain down on the combined fleet, the Imperials and the USU stand tall against the unstoppable tide, blasting the enemy with everything they have. USU forces force their massive particle cannons, heavily damaging the enemy advance, but not stopping it. Admiral Gerta looks outside at the battlefield, "Get those engines up, we need to get the hell out of here before we are overrun..."

Alliance Space, Earth
Alliance Command is in a fury trying to prepare for another war with a dangerous enemy they all thought was destroyed. Suddenly warp signatures appear and every alliance vessel takes aim, but what they see is a shock. The Union 5th fleet calls in, "Heard you guys needed a helping had. The USU 5th combat Fleet, ready to fight tell us where you need us.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Anti-reaper fleet sent

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:46 pm

"we have news a fleet to aid our ally the USU in reclaiming the citadel they shall use tactics from the extermination of the cravers and tech viruses that don't effect any other beings other then the reapers kind of being so this should be quick considering the capability of our fleets to end electronics in the enemy ASAP so hooray! Hal the emperor!"

announcement 964864856946841 in the capitol

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:50 pm

OOC:

RI - Readiness Index - Measures Alliance Unit Power out of 700 (Ironic how there is 700 ships in a fleet).

IC:

The Alliance Navy now has the following War Assets mobilized and ready to fight:

Naval Detachments

First Fleet (630/700)
Second Fleet (684/700)
Third Fleet (700/700)
Fifth Fleet (700/700)
Sixth Fleet (691/700)

Marine Detachments

103rd Division (620/700)
10th Frontier Division (645/700)
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Anti-reaper fleet personel

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 pm

list of the following

ANTI-REAPER FLEET SHIPS
100x adapted anti-Carver battleships
1x CLASSIFIED

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:09 pm

1st Explortion Fleet
3x Super Dreadnoughts

During The Fierce combat against the unknown forces, a single ES Star bomber armed with a EMPCFR (EMP Cluster Fission Reaction bomblets) manages to make it to the infected Pride and drops the massive bomb into the engine bay. "God rest your souls, we WILL avenge you all, including you Katherine." says the pilot. As the Bomb hits it causes a massive flash, 3x brighter than the native sun on the home world. "I did it, May the Emperor recognize our brave deeds, may we become heroes..." the pilot says in tears as he knows what is going to happen. The Pride Turns into i bright blue and a few seconds later, a Massive explosion, the size of a Gas giant and 100x brighter than any sun in the galaxy, vaporizes everything in its way, Including parts of the ECS SD Bravery and Honesty. Admiral Hide is shocked, He ordered an immediate rescue operation and tells all local forces as soon as the engines are up, get to a new sector as the Super dreadnoughts are going to be 3x worse than the Pride, "Is the Hell's Requiem ready to fire yet?" He yells angrily. "Yes sir, Firing in 5,4,3,2,1". The Blackish Red beam is fired, eliminating anything within a 45 degree arc in front of it, including some asteroids in the path. "This is Admiral Hide of the ES Honor, We are ready to go, USU get ready to fall back, we will fall back shortly behind you in a blockade formation" . The immense amounts of tracers, from everything as small as a rifle to tank cannons, to the main batteries of every ship is firing trying to desperately hold off the unknown entities.

Combat Casualties
2x Super Dreadnoughts
13x CS Sickle fighters; 1x ES Star Bombers
3xCEA Battleship Bismarck class

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm

OOC: I imagine my ships would look quite funny as they took the tanks and mounted them to the outside of the hull to fire at the entities, as well as the infantry hooked on firing machine guns and mobile suits just standing on them....

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Anti-reaper fleet Arrives

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:25 pm

"to any USU personnel still in the system on planet hide on ship exit the system immediately as we shall combat the reaper threat in this system to reclaim the citadel and anywhere else in the system in the name of the USUs behalf we order this"
"you think they got it sir?" asks a com officer "i don't know if that was heard at all fuzz on the radio in this system is intense ever sense the reapers took over" replies military leader Velexrious Farkoni "OK get ready people its 'showtime'!" he says

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:54 pm

The USU is sending the following units into the conflict:
Fleets
-USU 2nd Fleet - 200
-USU 5th Fleet -300
-USU 6th Fleet -200
Mobile Suits
-Standards (and Variants) -15,000
-Excalibur -1
-Valor -1
-Triumph -1
-Gabriel -1
Fighters
-Startrail - 30,000
-Meteor I -5,000
-Meteor II - 2,500
Unique Weapons
-Salvo - 5

All vessels are to head to the Citadel to destroy the Reckoning advance there. The USU 7th fleet is en route to help the 1st, 3rd, and 4th fleets destroy the gas giant with a salvo system.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

understood

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:58 pm

we shall keep a blockade around the system until your forces arrive but we will burst EMP rays as them until so just get here OK? we need to be back home Dust dreadnoughts are still in experimental status despite the fact they work fine!"
message from the dust dreadnought in the Anti-reaper fleet

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:04 pm

ALLIANCE OPERATION PLANNING
OPERATIONS
- Operation Noble
The Allied force consisting of the USU and Imperial forces will begin an assault on the End Relay and the gas giant. The main goal of the operation is the destruction of the relay to allow allied forces to succeed with Operation Star-storm.
- Operation Star-storm
The Allied force consisting of the Alliance, USU, and Decorai will attack the Citadel and either force back the reckoning or destroy the station to prevent the reckoning from gaining a stronghold in Citadel Space.
INTELLIGENCE
-The Reckoning
An intelligent metal life form, extremely dangerous. Can consume any object, metal or not, and add it to the collective force of the Reckoning. Any object they take over is assimilated and can be reformed if needed. Any data in the object will also be assimilated. Due to the nature of this enemy the USU recommends non-ballistic weapons, proximity missiles, higher shield outputs, and no electronic data on ships. More information will be shown when found.
TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT
USU forces are now offering the development of allied mobile suits if they are asked for to aid in the war effort.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Analisis of alliance

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 pm

[this is a analysis fill out for the USU]

1 have you used dust yet?

2 have you found any relation between the threat of the reapers and carvers?

3 have you found any endless ruins yet?

4 have any being in your military or elsewhere been exposed to dust and gained abilities?

5 have any remnants of their people been found in your territory?

thank you for answering these questions!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents