NATION

PASSWORD

Worth Fighting For (FT, Open, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The United Star Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Worth Fighting For (FT, Open, IC)

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 am

Rules
-NO Godmodding
-Any tech is useable
-State your fleet size, planet(s), and population size either here or in a factbook. (this is to prevent sending in a random number of vessels from nowhere.)
-Any nation allowed
-There will be other entities in the forum controlled by me at one point (something like Flood or Reapers just to make it interesting)
-Any godmodding or misconduct will be looked over by myself. If anyone (Including me) disobeys the rules they will either remove or alter that post.

OOC: Due to the increase in OOC posts I have created an OOC thread linked here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=328632
If you have any OOC comments please post them here. Thank you.

Universe map - if you wish to have a map of your nation, please post a picture of your map on the OOC thread.
The map can include the following:
-Star Lanes
-Major worlds
-territories/states
-nation name
-map key
-outposts(Military/civilian)
-National borders and borders with other nations (as long as the other nation OKs it)
-BLACK background mandatory
The map must be made in paint and sent to me so I can put it into one big map, you can make it as detailed as you want but the simpler the better. It will be updated as more nations join and send in maps.

USU Envoy - Uncharted Space
The Envoy, a USU chartered exploration ship, comes out of its 102nd jump and the sensor relays on the ship come online. The arrays detect three planets, one in the habitable zone with three moons.
Capetian Marlen smiles, "This may be it, enter the planets orbit, lets see what we found." The Captain has been searching for a major discovery for over three weeks now, trying to get his name into the history books.
As the Envoy enter the planets orbit the sensors start picking up strange reading the crew cannot quite understand, then the planet itself come into view. Ruined cities and space stations litter the planet and its orbit with orbital elevators piercing the atmosphere into space across its surface. The crew frantically begins to scan the surface, in awe of this amazing discovery. Marlen smiles, knowing he just hit the jackpot. "I want a probe sent onto the surface, let find out if anyone is still down there and if not where they went. Alert the Union Council to what we have just found."
Last edited by The United Star Union on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

The Systems Alliance of Humanity
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:36 am

Unknown Sector of Space
4th Alliance Expeditionary Force
SSV Valcon (Flagship), Kilimanjaro-Class Dreadnought

Deep within uncharted sectors of space, an Alliance discovery force was cutting it's way through the unknown and making note of any planets and gas giants that could be used for fuel and colonization efforts once the main merchant and civilian force entered this unknown space. The Reaper War did not faze The Systems Alliance much, it managed to cope with the rebuilding effort, now The Alliance is stronger than ever. The SSV Valcon, a Kilimanjaro-Class Dreadnought which was usually stuck behind the SSV Kilimanjaro in the First Fleet, was given the rare chance chance to lead off this force, and Commander James Cooper jumped in joy at the chance. Now, he sits in his command chair, staring at dark, black space with a few bright lights in front. In front of the SSV Valcon were two Everest-Class Destroyers with two more in the back. This was not all of the Force. Three other teams comprised of 1 Cruiser and two frigates searched three other sectors of this unknown space. The radars on the SSV Valcon began to detect an non-alliance ship within range of the SSV Valcon.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

USU Envoy

As the probes explore the surface of the planet, they find no intelligent life. However, they find something else far more interesting. This planet's cities and structures were all completely intact, nothing had been destroyed nor had any craters or signs of assault. No bacteria or viruses of deadly levels were found either, puzzling the crew as to what happened to the planets citizens. They also found that the entire system is like this with structures everywhere but no one occupying them. One of the probes found what appears to be a database in one of the cities and the Envoy is preparing to send a expedition down to the planet. Further details are expected to come when the crew lands and examines the database.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Unknown Sector of Space

Commander James Cooper shoot out of his chair when the sirens went off, reports of a unknown vessel in the proximity of the SSV Valcon slightly excited the Commander, who had not seen any real combat since the end of The Reaper War. Commander James Cooper decided to contact one of the SSV Kazarath, the pride of The Alliance Navy. The SSV Kazarath is a new class of carrier, the ship itself is a class leader. THE SSV Kazarath was assisting the 4th AEF at the time of the discovery. At this moment, his Chief Radar Officer approached him and spoke nervously.

"Sir... Our radar reports that there is an unknown non-alliance vessel within our proximity, sir."

"Continue then, I haven't got ALL day!" muttered Commander James Cooper as he rolled his eyes.

"We believe it is an exploration vessel of some sorts, it has the ability to deploy probes, or shuttles by the looks of it." said the CRO.

The CRO continued, "It appears as if it is investigating the same planet that we are heading to, sir."

"Alright, any luck from the Comms Officers?" responded the Commander.

The CRO sighed before saying, "No sir... They have failed to make contact with the vessel"
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:49 pm

USU Envoy

"Sir" a coms officer says looking at Marlen, "Unknown vessels detected, large size of vessels and fleet suggests military, orders?"
"Give me the com" he says pressing a button on his chair, "This is the United Star Union Exploration Ship USU Envoy. You are currently in the operational sphere of a mapping operation, please maintain a distance of 150 miles away from the planet until you are authorized to enter this operations sphere of influence. Unknown vessels please state your business here and who you are."
The com light goes red as the signal is sent, showing they are off the air.
Marlen looks at his com officer, "Send a message to the Council and let them know we have unexpected guests, also tell them to send the 1st fleet here just for security. This request does not have anything to do with the new fleet, it was one that I was going to send shortly after we received the data."
"Sent"
Last edited by The United Star Union on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Unknown Sector of Space

One of the Comms Officers stood up and signaled for Commander Cooper to come over the the Comms Link. Once Commander Cooper arrived, he flicked on the Comms Link and played the message. Commander Cooper was silent for a second, before he responded.

"This is Commander James Cooper of the SSV Valcon, Alliance Navy, First Fleet, Fourth Expeditionary Force. We have authorization from our High Command to be investigating planets or gas-gians within this area that are suitable to be colonized or to serve as fuel depots. The Citadel Council also know of our business here. We are not here to cause trouble, but will retaliate with lethal force if provoked into doing so."

Commander Cooper forgets the Comms Link is still on, as she speaks one of the Comms Officers

"Get the SSV Kazarath on maximum alert, deployment of F-61 Trident Fighters is a possibility, I don't have a good feeling about this. According to our intel we have the First Fleet and Second Fleet within range, get them to alter their course and head here immediately incase shit goes down."

Only then does the Comms Officer turn off the Comms Link, and responds with a short salute and a "Yes, Sir!"
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:20 pm

"Sir, it a looks like they are exploring the same as us. Unfortunately it seems they are a bit suspicious of us though."
Marlen sits down, "Seems like it, but I have never heard of the Alliance. Lets try to calm them down before we start a war then shall we?" He looks back at the com officer, "Put me back up."
The officer gives him a thumbs up, "This is Marlen again. The USU has not made contact with your nation before so I extend a hand of peace from my nation to yours in light of our first meeting. We would like to ask you to search out another system colonization as we do not believe that you would want to settle here. Our probes have discovered the ruins of a forgotten civilization of some kind that I doubt either of our nations want destroyed. You may keep your fleet here but until I receive a pact of truce from your government I cannot allow you to aid in our investigation of the ruins. Once we receive a peace pact we can discuss you aiding us if you wish to do so for the benift of both of our nations. Also the USU 1st fleet is en-route currently. We were going to have them sent here just to guard the find, they are not here due to your appearance. if you wish to know anything else let us know."
The com turns red again and Marlen sits down, awaiting the reply.

The United Galactic Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Galactic Republic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Unknown Star System

The GFS Typhoon hurdled through the galaxy, approaching several unknown stars, several unknown solar systems, though none of them were the ships destination. Since the American Commonwealth and the UGR defeated the Manchurian Federation and the Chinese Alliance, only the European Federation had been detected as still existant, that was until March 19th. The UGR 40Y Basin located in Samera detected unknown ships about 300 light years away, so ships were sent out to approach them. The GFS-Typhoon 03 had 20 fighters on board in case of hostiles, but except from that it was light on weapons. 148 Engineers and Pilots would spend all day in the top decks, and in the bottom decks a flourishing society of 1,200 people existed. Schools, Housing, Parks, Shops, you name it. The UGR wanted this ship renovated and decked out in the event a free planet was discovered, which was the likely case in this scenario.
Last edited by The United Galactic Republic on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: The Aligned Republics

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Unknown Sector of Space

Commander James Cooper begins to lose his temper when he hears the message, he clicks his knuckles and orders the gunnery operators to prepare for an pre-emptive strike. He then approaches the Coms Link, turns it on before speaking into it, half-mad and half-calm.

"Negative, no-can-do. I don't know if you heard my last time but we have SPECIFIC ORDERS to be here. These orders come from Admiral Hackett himself. Disobeying those orders are treason and is punishable in the highest degree. We will not be leaving quite so soon, my 'friend'."

Commander James Cooper is interrupted by his Chief Radar Officer, again, the Coms Link is still up, "Sir, we have reports from the First Fleet and Second Fleet. They should be entering the Omega Relay within the next 2 minutes, meaning they will be with us in about 5 minutes. Once they exit the Omega Relay, they will be behind us. This puts them in visual range of the unknown ship, and it is most-likely that their weapons will be within range too."

The Commander shuts off the Coms Link before sitting back down in his chair.

Omega Relay A - Citadel Space
1st & 2nd Alliance Navy Fleet
Radio Chatter

"Sir, we are approaching the Omega Relay."

"Prepare all ships for the Mass Relay Jump, this MRJ is going to be intense."

"First Fleet is ready to begin Mass Relay Jump."

"Rodger, anyone know where our target is?"

"No, we received co-ordinates from the 4th Expeditionary Force, looks like dark space."

"Hah, good thing we f*cked all those Reapers with The Crucible back in The Reaper War!"

"True, now keep radio chatter clear of this sh*t and prepare for the MRJ."

"Second Fleet ready for the Mass Relay Jump."

"All Fleets on standby, here it comes."

"Oh yeah baby, my first Mass Relay Jump."

"What did I say about keeping the Radio clean!"

"Sorry Si-"

"3...2...1...MASS RELAY ONLINE."

- END OF RADIO LOGS -

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:55 pm

USU Envoy

"Sir, we have another ship signature approaching."
Marlen look curiously at the radar operator, "More alliance vessels?"
The operator looked at his screen, "Negative, new design unknown class, different from Alliance designs."
Maven looked at the com officer, "Send out a hail same as the one we sent to the Alliance fleet but to this vessel. We seem to be drawing quite a crowd."

TO UNKNOWN VESSEL:
"This is the United Star Union Exploration Ship USU Envoy. You are currently in the operational sphere of a mapping operation, please maintain a distance of 150 miles away from the planet until you are authorized to enter this operations sphere of influence. Unknown vessels please state your business here and who you are."
--END MESSAGE--

USU Envoy
"...Um sir what is that"
All over the planet swarms of what appear to be drones in numbers by the thousands begin to shoot up from the atmosphere.
"Shit," He says looking at the planet, "I was worried the defensive systems may still be online. Alert the Alliance fleet to stand down or both of us will be blasted!"
Last edited by The United Star Union on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Unidentified Star System
5th Eidruna Council joint expeditionary force
Class 3 S.A.A.T Exploration Cruiser "Virago"

The small, sleek vessel glided through space with its stealth systems fully engaged ahead of the rest of the 19 strong fleet to identify any possible threats or objects of interest. Aboard the small practically sterile bridge 9 crewmen busily rushed between stations recording data, noting objects of interest and spotting the other vessels nearby. For the young Captain this was potentially the biggest event of his career, first contact with no less than two non-human groups, the first since the council groups left Earth in 2083.

"Captain, we're picking up transmissions between the two groups" called the comms officer "from what I'm hearing we've got one side heavily outnumbering the other with a very large number of combat vessels and they aren't backing down".

"Notify the fleet, we may have a fight on our hands" came the Captains reply "get me a channel to both groups and deactivate the stealth systems, no point in getting shot at".

A short "Yes sir" was his reply before he stood up to let the holocom begin transmitting his image. "Attention unidentified vessels, this is Captain Herman Von Klauswitz of the S.A.A.T vessel 'Virago'. We mean no harm but the rest of our expeditionary force is on its way with an Ark." said the Captain "It is our intention to identify which celestial bodies in this system are suitable for colonisation, terraforming or the establishment of a scientific outpost, if you so wish we are open to establishing a joint scientific venture with you". With that the message ended as the Ark Tempus sent an affirmative to the warning given to it.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 pm

-snip-
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 pm

USU Savior -1st Combat Fleet

Admiral Gertra watches as the other 60 vessels of the fleet take up formation in pride. The fleet was the result of five years of him kicking the Council in the ass trying to get them to bolster military defenses, and now it was a reality.
"Sir, all stations report ready for warp, we go on your order."
Gerta looks out the window, "USU Savior Actual to all vessels, conduct warp!"

The 60 vessels are covered by flashes of light as they enter warp toward the new planet found by the USU Envoy.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:08 pm

-snip-

I was going to use this as a post, but then USU posted about that metal thingy so...
Oh well, I am fine with continuing and I have already responded to that post.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:22 pm

USU Envoy

"Wow, those boys in the Alliance are now pushovers" Marlen says out of respect watching the massive fleet crush the drones.
His coms officer looks up at him, "Sir something is wrong."
Marlen looks down confused, "What do you mean?"
"Well the Alliance vessels were here already, there is no way the drones could have picked up that fleet in warp, and we have been here all along. So why attack now?"
Marlen looks at him, now concerned, "Shit that means there is something else out there."
He looks out the window, what could set those drones off he thinks to himself in curiosity and fear, thinking the answer may reveal iteslf shortly or be in the databanks they found.
"Have the ground team get everything they can on the last few logs in that databank, we need to find out what happened to these people."

GAS GIANT - In the same system

As the drones slam themselves into the Alliance fleet, something stirs under the twisting clouds of a nearby gas giant. Under the cloud cover a massive ball of metal covers the planets core, but it begins to warp and melt, as if alive. Feed, grow, consume.... a metallic voice calls out, shrill and eerie. The metal releases its hold on the core and begins to rise through the clouds. Tendrils of metal pierce the atmosphere and thousands of shards shoot away from the planet toward the skirmish. Consume....

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:32 pm

OOC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhZodX5jk4#t=305
Fleet warping in, ignore the rest of the video past that point.

IC:

Unknown Sector of Space
1st & 2nd Alliance Fleet

"INCOMING!" shouts one of the captains of an Dreadnought, belonging to the First Alliance Fleet.
"ALL SHIPS ACTIVATE MASS EFFECT FIELDS!" yells Admiral Chang Xei of the First Alliance Fleet.

Blue shields suddenly consume the ships belonging to the First Alliance Fleet. The incoming pieces of metal sets off alarm systems within all the ships of the First Fleet. Crewmen and women prepare for the worst, trembling in horror, thinking that this is their final moments. A small whistling sound is heard as the pieces of metal approach the ships... CLANG!! The Mass Effect Shields have done their jobs, the metal pieces are stopped in their tracks by the shields, some pieces of metal even bounce off and head back towards where they came from. At this exact moment, 550/700 (150 are still in Citadel Space) ships belonging to the Second Alliance Fleet warp in from the Omega Relay, they have completed their Mass Relay Jumps. All guns blaze at the drone's that are attacking the First Fleet. Carriers scramble F-61 Tridents to combat these rouge drones. Evacuation ships begin to rescue survivors from the stricken ships of the First Fleet. Of the 600 First Fleet ships (100 are still in Citadel Space), 18 have been damaged by the drones.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Eden Initiative
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Initiative » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Unidentified Star System
5th Eidruna Council Joint Expeditionary Force
Class 3 S.A.A.T Exploration Cruiser "Virago"

"Sir some sort of drones are swarming the large fleet but it seems to be holding them off" came the voice of a sensor operator "wait, there's something coming out of the gas giant and heading for the fleets".

"Engage the holocom again, set for both fleets" answered the Captain "attention unidentified fleets, In case you didn't pick up our earlier transmission this is Captain Herman Von Klauswitz of the S.A.A.T vessel 'Virago', there is an unidentified metallic object rising from the gas giant and heading straight for you. I believe it may be linked to your drone problem".

Not far away
5th Eidruna Council Joint Expeditionary Force
Eden initiative Ark Tempus

The massive 3km long vessel drifted through space with its four battleship escort and the other thirteen vessels of the expeditionary force as their jump drives recharged. Inside the ark it could be likened to a kicked ants nest as the lighting flashed yellow to signal a Condition 2 alert (full combat readiness), no matter where you looked there were busy hands whether they be volunteers from the Arks civilian population or the vessels crew. Inside the CIC the ageing Commandant watched his crew prepare themselves for the worst, the jump readiness light blinked as the accompanying call came from the Jump Technician and his junior commanders. "Connect me to the fleet" ordered the Commandant before picking up what looked like an old phone receiver "all ships this is Commandant Williams, we don't know what lies ahead of us, the last report from the 'Virago' said to expect a combat situation so we will. If we don't make it back then it was an honour to be on this momentous journey with you. All ships prepare to jump".

With the announcement over the Jump Technician spoke up "Jump in 5...4...3...2...1...jump". At the word jump the crew felt a stretching sensation as in several bright flashes the fleet vanished.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:49 pm

USU Envoy
"Sir the Info from the surface is....oh my God..."
Marlen comes over, "What is it?" He begins reading the data and his eyes widen in horror.
"GET ME THE ALLIANCE NOW!"

Alliance Fleet
The metal fragments begin to bounce off the Alliance vessels causing no effect and the drones are continued to be destroyed by the fleet. Then the drones stop their attack on the fleet and launch themselves at the fragments with incredible ferocity. The metal begins to impact the drones, but they do not go through it. The stricken drones begin to all turn a metallic grey and then turn into a malleable state, becoming unrecognizable from their previous form. The drones then launch themselves at the alliance fleet, smashing into fighters and vessels. One of the Alliance fighters fields collapses and the metal impacts it. The fighter does the same as the drone, the only difference is the screams of its pilot over the radio and then silence. Slowly more fighter and ships have their fields broken and the metal fragments begin latching onto them and consuming the ships.
Then a single word is heard over the coms for the whole system that sends chills down the spines of the listeners: Consume....

USU Envoy
"GIVE ME THE COM NOW!" Marlen yells grabbing the microphone.
"Alliance Fleet retreat immediately, repeat immediately! These fragments are more then just metal you need to get out of there now!"
Marlen watches in horror as the metal begins consuming the Alliance vessels. If that data is right, this could only be the beginning... he thinks solemnly.
"Sir the USU fleet is here!" A coms officer calls.
"Tell them to stay the hell away and send them the data! Tell the Alliance Fleet and any others nearby to join our own, hopefully we can stop this before it gets out of control!"

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Unknown Sector of Space
1st & 2nd Alliance Fleet

A insanely fierce barrage of anti-aircraft fire managed to destroy the 'infected' fighter jets. Admiral Chang Xei orders the First and Second Alliance Fleets back through the Omega Relay. In total, the First Fleet had lost 29 ships and the Second Fleet had lost 11 ships. Admiral Chang Xei remains speechless as the two fleets race back through the Omega Relay and into Citadel space.

1st & 2nd Alliance Fleet

Only know does Admiral Chang Xei realise the full extent of the battle. Several Alliance ships barely managed to make it through the Omega Relay, 7 damaged ships suddenly exploded upon ending the Mass Relay Jump. Their hulls were too damaged and could not sustain the strains of a Mass Relay Jump. Admiral Chang Xei enters his personal chamber, sits down on his bed and puts his hands in his palm. He is mortified that he let those men die, he does not know what to do. Meanwhile, rescue ships continue to evacuate the wounded crewmen and women off the stricken ships and evacuate them to either nearby hospital ships or The Citadel.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:12 pm

"Those idiots!" Marlen yells punching the wall, "Do we have a fix on their estimated jump point we have to tell them how much trouble they are in!"
"Quadrant 22-4 section B."
Marlen sits back down is his chair, "Alert the fleet we are going to warn them, warp now!"
The Envoy shakes as the the warp core shoots it off toward the estimated trajectory, the crew hoping they are not to late to stop a massacre.

USU 1st Fleet
Admiral Gertra looks at the data deeply troubled before looking at the battlefield. He looks at his coms officer who nods, presses a few buttons, and gives Gertra a thumbs up.
"This is the Savior, all vessels are to put 75% of power into their shields, all vessels are to use particle weapons only. All small craft are grounded. Keep the enemy away for as long ass possible. As soon as the 2nd and 4th fleets arrive we will try to force the enemy back!"
"Unknown signal coming from space, it appears to be a new fleet operating with something called the Eden Initiative." A comms officer calls.
"I've never heard of them, but ask them who they are and if they are able to assist us with the coming attack-"
"Sir new contacts!" a radar operator cries out, " this can't be right.....sir I have over 1 million new contacts, and that number is still rising!"
Gertra stands up out of his chair, "How many!?"

Gas Giant
Million of metal bits and shapes begin streaming out of the planet toward the other fragments at the former battle site. They fly all over the place, consuming any objects in their path. At the front of the formation the metal begins to join together slowly building an unknown structure. Then they detect more heat and warmth in the coldness of space. A few break off toward the USU fleet to investigate while the remainder head toward the structure.

Grow

Last edited by The United Star Union on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 pm

1st Explortion Fleet
1X Flagship: ES Honor
3x Super Dreadnoughts
4x Heavy Space carriers; 30x CS Sickle fighters; 10x ES Star bombers
10x CEA Battleship Bismarck class

The 1st Exploration fleet of the Commi/Empire Alliance watch in horror as ships are consumed on the horrizon. Admiral Hide Yelled at the comms officer "Tell all ships to fire at the metal shards and any ship being consumed by them, Also make sure to not hit any of the other ships, we don't want a war on our hands.". The Super dreadnoughts start firing all the weponry at the shards. "Sir, One of our ships is hit, and they say the heatsinks on the engine got destroyed....They are planning to kamikaze to save the rest of the fleet." said the comms officer. "This is the CEA Pride, we have taken hits and *static* our ship will only last a few minutes, we are going to set reactors to %1000 and get as close to the planet as possible. Please try to get to the unkown fleets for safety.". "Priority order to all remaining ships, Get to the USU fleet and assist them with our point defences before all those contacts destroy them." Yelled Admiral Hide in a panicked voice, "Godspeed CEA Pride, just hope the fission explosion doesn't kill us with it."
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Decorai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

warning signal

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm

"Bewared any ships approaching imperial space shall be fired apon by turrets signifying our borders please seek designated entry points with police to check your passports before entry will be granted this message repeats hal the emperor!"
[an automated message from the homeworld of imperial space of Decorai]

again Hal the emperor! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :)

The United Star Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Star Union » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:40 pm

As the Imperial Fleet sets up a defensive perimeter, the Pride launches itself toward the mass of metal. Sensing the buildup of energy the shards all shoot toward the vessel and begin consuming it. Before the vessels core can detonate, it is turned to metal and the expected explosion does not occur. Suddenly all of the shards stop their attack and fall back in front of the Imperial lines. Then they begin to join together forming clusters of fluid metal, molding into shapes. Soon the metal forms into a fleet of ten Alliance Kilimanjaro Class warships and begin attacking the Imperial fleet with the massive cannons of the metal vessels.
One of the battleships explodes and the shards once again throw themselves into the fight, causing chaos to spread throughout the fleet. Suddenly the massive metal ships are struck by a red particle cannon and explode. The 60 vessels of the USU first fleet open fire on the shards, allowing the Imperial fleet to retreat.

USU Savior
Admiral Gerta grabs a mic and speaks into it, "This is Admiral Gerta of the USU 1st fleet, follow our vessels back to point 003 we sent to you. We need to plan against this thing and right now it knows every weakness of your ships. We have data that shows when they consume a ship they get all of the structural data of it and whatever is in its database. This allows them to use our ships, weapons, and even our own tactics against us. They even downloaded star charts and populations sizes to determine targets. You need to delete everything on you systems NOW!"

As the two fleets retreat the shards fall back and break apart the vessels they formed. They now begin to gather in clusters again around the structure being built. The structure now comes into view and shape. its elongated body and purple glowing core illuminate space. The rings around the core spin creating element zero and fueling the device. The structure becomes clear

It is a Mass Relay - pointed at Citadel Space

A metallic voice surrounds the relay, humming around the shards as they move, These creatures interest me, these reapers. How they did not defeat this enemy, these weak humans, I cannot understand and why they did not consume everything I cannot comprehend. But yet I am intrigued, these reapers, further, this Sovereign, seems to instill fear wherever it appears. And fear...well that is useful....

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm

1st & 2nd Alliance Fleet

Admiral Chang Xei jumps at the news from the Omega Relay scouts, these 'things' are heading right for the Omega Relay. Admiral Chang Xei sends a message to all personnel stationed on the Omega Relay, he demands that they shut down the Relay. It is suicide, even if they shut down the relay, there is no escape from their impending doom. The men on the Omega Relay accept their fate, and activate the relay's Mass Effect Shield. Once this is done, a small evacuation shuttle departs the Omega Relay and slams directly into the middle beam. The Omega Relay fires the ship, just as if it was a Mass Relay Jump. The Beam in-which the ship is fired inside is trapped within the Mass Effect Shield, and hits the Omega Relays core. The relays core blows up, severely damaging the Relay, knocking it out of service.

Admiral Chang Xei watches in horror from the safety of his ship, as he can just about make out the Omega Relay blowing up. There were only three Relay's in Alliance space: Charon Relay, Omega 4 Relay and the Sol Relay. The Omega relay had been key, and the only Mass Relay in citadel space (if you do not include the actual Citadel Relay).
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

These reapers..

Postby Decorai » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 pm

"emperor it may be wise to form alliances with the other powers to fight the reapers it is a..." "alliances are mad ideas the 400 kingdoms that ruled the heartland of the old empire had the lords that made alliances were betrayed we must not risk it not again! is this understood we have collected enough of the ruins of old civilizations to help us Endless and Progenitors and others these have taught us much" the emperor replies "sir the senate demands that allies be made with the aliens"he replies "the senate then i have no choice if the entire senate disagrees then we must do so send messages to all possible peoples to ally with" the emperor replies "yes sire!"

[The message] "we have decided to open relations to help combat the reapers any from of aid will come in technology adapted from ruins found throughout the empire [we have the capitol of the most advanced The Endless Tor] the ability Dust weapons and other Endless inspired technology and much more if you accept such tech will be shared"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents