NATION

PASSWORD

(IC, RP) Prussian Revolution

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Das Fruheste Reich
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Fruheste Reich » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:24 am

OOC: Sorry, I was out of town for a bit and had no internet access. "Die Blitzkrieg" device which the DFR DID use, is a modified nuclear warhead that is detonated in the upper atmosphere. There is virtually no nuclear fall-out and no actual physical damage occurred. Before detonation, the resulting EMP blast is directed, thus resulting in the failure of all non-protected electronics within, and only within the EMP burst radius. Yes, a nuclear detonation of sorts occurred, but no bomb/missile was used on any target in the conventional manner. The EMP took out the power of the carrier group which was headed towards the island that the royal family is on. After that, the UU-Boats fired their torpedoes at all vessels in that carrier group. In essence, if the entire carrier group didn't have EMP shielding, then the entire group, including the subs, were completely disabled electronically. They were then all hit by 3 volleys each, of 2 torpedoes. To simplify, all surface ships in the carrier group were hit by 6 torpedoes, and the subs hit with 2 each. One would speculate that all surface vessels were sunk, or at least scuttled, and certainly all the subs were destroyed. Again, I apologize for my tardiness in my response, but I couldn't access the internet. BTW, this is a most fun and enjoyable RP. All of you guys are great, and this is so much fun. CHEERS! :)

If you want to leave things as they are, I fully understand. I leave it in your capable hands. :)

Das Fruheste Reich
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Fruheste Reich » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:26 am

OOC: Regardless of what I just posted is included or not, the full navy of the DFR is heading towards Berlin and setting up as much of a total naval blockade of the island as possible.

The Holy Roman Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Roman Reich » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:42 am

01/23/2015, 0228 hours
Open communication to the citizenry of the DUP, from Emperor Markus di Bounafortuna, via the loudspeakers from our C-130 Hercules transport planes: "Dear citizens of the DUP, this is once again, Markus di Buonafortuna, Emperor of the Holy Roman Reich. My military and I wish you no harm. All we wish for you, is for you to be able to chose your own government. We do truly mean you no harm, but you must rise against the communist revolution and fight for yourselves. YOU must take action and protect your right to choose. Your entire way of life is at risk. Communism removes your individuality, and your right to, basically, choose anything for yourselves. The Empire of the Holy Roman Reich will gladly aid you in this, in every way that you need us to do so. If you do not respond to this message, then I will have no choice to assume that you are in favor of the communist invasion. Communism is the death of liberty and democracy, and we will not allow its influence to spread, even to such a small nation such as yours. Respond to us, or start defeating the communists, or The Empire of the Holy Roman Reich will begin naval bombardments, bombing runs, and ground invasions of any area that is controlled by the communists. The bombing will not stop until each and every communist stronghold is decimated. Our ground forces will come in and proceed to do a full, and complete incursion to your entire nation, and any communist or communist sympathizer will be shot on site. This is a warning and a course of action, not a threat. The citizenry has 24 hours to either comply and remove the communists, or we will. God bless you all in this terrible time for you and your nation."
~Emperor Markus di Bounafortuna

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:34 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The mercenaries sped up in an attempt to beat the communists. They hoped to succeed.

Both arrived at the same time. A fight would have to happen for one side to take control of the town.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Das Fruheste Reich wrote:OOC: Sorry, I was out of town for a bit and had no internet access. "Die Blitzkrieg" device which the DFR DID use, is a modified nuclear warhead that is detonated in the upper atmosphere. There is virtually no nuclear fall-out and no actual physical damage occurred. Before detonation, the resulting EMP blast is directed, thus resulting in the failure of all non-protected electronics within, and only within the EMP burst radius. Yes, a nuclear detonation of sorts occurred, but no bomb/missile was used on any target in the conventional manner. The EMP took out the power of the carrier group which was headed towards the island that the royal family is on. After that, the UU-Boats fired their torpedoes at all vessels in that carrier group. In essence, if the entire carrier group didn't have EMP shielding, then the entire group, including the subs, were completely disabled electronically. They were then all hit by 3 volleys each, of 2 torpedoes. To simplify, all surface ships in the carrier group were hit by 6 torpedoes, and the subs hit with 2 each. One would speculate that all surface vessels were sunk, or at least scuttled, and certainly all the subs were destroyed. Again, I apologize for my tardiness in my response, but I couldn't access the internet. BTW, this is a most fun and enjoyable RP. All of you guys are great, and this is so much fun. CHEERS! :)

If you want to leave things as they are, I fully understand. I leave it in your capable hands. :)

Hmm. Well, most docked, but we could say they docked with some major damage, and some got sunk.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:36 pm

The Holy Roman Reich wrote:01/23/2015, 0228 hours
Open communication to the citizenry of the DUP, from Emperor Markus di Bounafortuna, via the loudspeakers from our C-130 Hercules transport planes: "Dear citizens of the DUP, this is once again, Markus di Buonafortuna, Emperor of the Holy Roman Reich. My military and I wish you no harm. All we wish for you, is for you to be able to chose your own government. We do truly mean you no harm, but you must rise against the communist revolution and fight for yourselves. YOU must take action and protect your right to choose. Your entire way of life is at risk. Communism removes your individuality, and your right to, basically, choose anything for yourselves. The Empire of the Holy Roman Reich will gladly aid you in this, in every way that you need us to do so. If you do not respond to this message, then I will have no choice to assume that you are in favor of the communist invasion. Communism is the death of liberty and democracy, and we will not allow its influence to spread, even to such a small nation such as yours. Respond to us, or start defeating the communists, or The Empire of the Holy Roman Reich will begin naval bombardments, bombing runs, and ground invasions of any area that is controlled by the communists. The bombing will not stop until each and every communist stronghold is decimated. Our ground forces will come in and proceed to do a full, and complete incursion to your entire nation, and any communist or communist sympathizer will be shot on site. This is a warning and a course of action, not a threat. The citizenry has 24 hours to either comply and remove the communists, or we will. God bless you all in this terrible time for you and your nation."

Since most citizens radios were on a entirely different frequency, most did not hear, but the government did.
"Hmm. Radio this to our allies."
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Syndikat
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syndikat » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Upon receiving the HRR broadcast, the Minister of Defense simply laughs. "Death of liberty, eh? Heheheheh... death of liberty my ass..." The Minister of Defense contacts the DUP communists, asking what the most effective way of delivering a voice message to most of the people of DUP would be.

On top of this, the Prime Minister, Dan Braun, sends a message to the Holy Roman Reich.

TO: Emperor Markus di Bounafortuna

Greetings Emperor, I am sending you this message to demand that you stand down in this conflict. The oppressed proletariat are finally breaking free from their chains, rising up against the capitalist dogs that squeeze every penny from them. You say that communism will bring the end of liberty and democracy, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Just 7 years ago, we here in Syndikat rose up against our capitalist masters, and ever since communism came to Syndikat the people have been freer than ever. The people do not work to profit some greedy businessman, but they work for the good of the people. For the first time their representatives actually listen to them instead of listening to corporations. The people are happier and freer, all because of communism in Syndikat.

You want the people of DUP to choose their own way of life, and they are choosing their way of life. They are breaking free of their chains once and for all. You are standing in the way, insisting that they go back to capitalism and continue to toil away for no one's benefit.

I wouldn't expect you to know what freedom really is, after all, you are an emperor with absolutely no democratic mandate whatsoever. If you do begin your invasion of DUP, you will be met by a furious Syndikati army that will let nothing stand in the way between the proletariat of DUP, and the success of their revolution. Back down now, or face the consequences.

The message is also recorded through voice, and sent to the communists in DUP to use as propaganda. The Syndikatis are filled with revolutionary fervor, and will do whatever it takes for the communists in DUP to succeed.

After this message is sent, the 2nd and 3rd Syndikati Armies, 2nd and 3rd Syndikati Air Force, and 1st Syndikati Elite Army, are mobilized to prevent anyone from standing in the way of the DUP communist revolution.
At this time, Syndikat has been raised to DEFCON D (War).
Phazon, President of The Communist Bloc

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 am

The mercenaries had a strategy: Locate and defend the targets of the movement. Only attack when we can protect those that need it. Under no circumstances must the communists gain custody of the royal family.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:23 am

The Communists entered the town.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 am

The mercenaries were going to defend critical targets (such as the location of the royal family learned from street gossip). However, they weren't being excessively obvious about it.
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:23 pm

The train station was moved in on, and a small squad went towards the manor house where the Monarchy was.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 pm

The mercenaries attempted to attack the small squad on sight. No commie scum would be allowed to harm the Monarchy under their watch.
Last edited by New Mushroom Kingdom on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm

A Communist fired at the Mercenaries.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:A Communist fired at the Mercenaries.

The mercenaries fired back.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Shots ring out dropping 3 more of the mercenaries

The Holy Roman Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Roman Reich » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
The Holy Roman Reich wrote:01/23/2015, 0228 hours

Since most citizens radios were on a entirely different frequency, most did not hear, but the government did.
"Hmm. Radio this to our allies."

OOC: I said broadcast via SPEAKERS, not via RADIO ;)

The Holy Roman Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Roman Reich » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 am

01/26/2015, 2249 hours

"Emperor! We have received an official message from Prime Minister Braun of Syndikat. He demands that we do not get involved in the DUP revolution. He then threatened us, stating, 'back down, or face the consequences.' What are your orders, my Emperor?" Emperor di Buonafortuna snatches the letter from the aide's hand, reads it, tosses it aside, and heartily chuckles. Send word to Field Marshall Von Braun. Also send word to the generals of The Voltari, Die Jaegers, The Praetorian Guard and Der Panzermenschen. Tell them we are having an emergency war council meeting convening at 0100 hours."

Encrypted communique(Security Level: Above-Top-Secret) From: Emperor di Buonafortuna To: Admiral Krieger: "Heinz. Ready all surface naval forces to move towards their assigned targets and have them hold their positions. Have the submarines begin their patrols and have them immediately engage any forces from the DUP or Syndikat, if fired upon. Have all C-130's return to their carriers, and have them armed and refueled. When all forces are ready, contact me, Admiral. You know the importance of our mission, do you not, Admiral Krieger?" Admiral Krieger lights one of his 'infamous' gold-tipped cigars, flicks the match overboard, and proceeds to open a bottle of 50 year old scotch, breathes deeply, and responds, "Mein Kaiser, I shall unleash the dogs of war. I am yours to command, and I would happily give mein life in service to you and The Empire. I shall anticipate your future orders."

Das Fruheste Reich
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Fruheste Reich » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:13 am

01/27/2015, 0200 hours
Encrypted Communique(Security Level: Above-Top-Secret) From: Markus Reichstadt To: Emperor Markus di Bounafortuna:
"Emperor di Bounafortuna, what wonderful news I have heard! My sources have told me that your naval forces are heading toward what appear to be Kommunist-controlled areas of The DUP and that your cargo planes are being recalled to their carriers. One can only assume that an attack on die Sweinen is imminent. I have already order my UU-Boats to escort and protect your armada on their mission. Meanwhile, my naval forces are blockading the way to Berlin. My Kriegmarines and my Sturmgervaren are already being deployed to the city. They are arriving via amphibious transport and paratrooping from our short-range stealth transport helicopters. The paratroopers are landing 1.5km from the train station and will immediately engage any and all forces. If there is anything you need from me, Markus, I am forever loyal to you and The Empire of the Holy Roman Reich, my cousin."

Das Fruheste Reich
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Fruheste Reich » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 am

After the failed attempt to completely disable the communist DUP forces(probably do to partial EMP shielding), the naval forces of DFR follow the remaining ships of the carrier group to their docking bay. After the communist forces were deployed, the order was given by Furher Reichstadt to sink and destroy all remaining ships while they are in dock. After the ships were destroyed, 10,000 Kriegsmarines were amphibiously landed in approximation to the docking bay, eliminating any stragglers. The ground forces of DFR then checked for and eliminated all communist forces within one square km of the docking bay.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:19 am

Badassistanian wrote:Shots ring out dropping 3 more of the mercenaries

The mercenaries fire back, dropping some more of the attackers.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:47 am

The attackers fire back.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 am

The fight continued with casualties on both sides. It was still unknown who would be the winner.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:24 am

The fight continued.
A grenade was thrown at the mercernaries.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 am

All the mercenaries fell down. They were still in their places, but they were all injured and there were a couple of the fatalities. They scrambled as fast as they could to get back into position, hoping that the communists did not take advantage of this.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Is this dead or is everyone just busy?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents