NATION

PASSWORD

(IC, RP) Prussian Revolution

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

(IC, RP) Prussian Revolution

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 pm

27TH NOVEMBER 2014:
Prussian News
Today, at 4.50 AM, Queen Mary the First died. Long live King Harold I, her son!
---
It wasn't long before Harold turned the nation into a fascist military dictatorship, ran by him.
29TH NOVEMBER 2014:
Demonstrators meet in front of the Brandenburg Gate. They are ordered to be fired upon by King Harold, but his Colonel's refuse and launch a coup, starting a Capitalist republic. The king is ordered under Home Arrest, as are the rest of his family.
30TH NOVEMBER 2014:
The Communist Party, which has increasing support, is banned.
3RD DECEMBER 2014:
The Communist's launch a revolution, having realised a peaceful takeover is impossible. They quickly take most Industrial towns.
And that is where we start...

Friedrich Mueller was in his small dugout in the mines, writing ideas for posters to make the population rise up against the Capitalists.
He was worried that some nations might join the Capitalists soon, but was happy some might join the Communists...
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 pm

The rajput coalition declares war on the DUP and is prepared to send 400k Men across Turkey and into Europe where the Coalition's Millitary will join their Allies, The Greeks. The Army alongside its Mighty Rajput lion Monster Tanks, Rajput Tigerheart Field Artillery, and the Rajput EagleShakti Jet will clash against the t force of DUP . The Rajputs then will cut off the suplly route of the enemy by using the New Battle ship in the navy, The Rajput Jal Shakti Monster Battleship, built for Speed, Power, Accuracy, and Stealth
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Toad Town, New Mushroom Kingdom
"Your Imperial Majesty, I bring news."
"What is it, my Minister?"
"The nation of the DUP is undergoing some internal stress. First, their king passed and attempted to transform the country into a millitary dictatorship. The attempt failed and led to the country becoming a republic. The King and his family are currently under house arrest. Our sources tell us a communist group is attempting to overthrow the capitalist but republican government."
"We both know that can't happen. Communists do not have the best reputation for dealing with captive royalty."
"Place the DUP on our list of monitored nations. Send out a formal condemnation and begin slight monitoring of domestic communism. We can ask NMK Arms International and the government fronts if they want to help later."
Today, the government of the New Mushroom Kingdom formally condemns the actions of the communists. Capitalism is simply superior. While we also disagree with the conversion to republicanism, we're not really bothered by that.

NMK TIMES
COMMUNIST MONITORING ACT COMES INTO FORCE
Today, the 'Communist Monitoring Act' came into force. It firstly defines communist and then mandates some small-scale local public monitoring of communists and communist groups to ensure they do not threaten national security. It is considered to be a reaction to recent events in the DUP, a formally unknown county to us.

(OOC: I will make another post shortly, with different entities reacting.)
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:The rajput coalition declares war on the DUP and is prepared to send 400k Men across Turkey and into Europe where the Coalition's Millitary will join their Allies, The Greeks. The Army alongside its Mighty Rajput lion Monster Tanks, Rajput Tigerheart Field Artillery, and the Rajput EagleShakti Jet will clash against the t force of DUP . The Rajputs then will cut off the suplly route of the enemy by using the New Battle ship in the navy, The Rajput Jal Shakti Monster Battleship, built for Speed, Power, Accuracy, and Stealth

OOC: Unless you want to be bombed back to the stone age by some "allies" I have, I wouldn't recommend this.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:The rajput coalition declares war on the DUP and is prepared to send 400k Men across Turkey and into Europe where the Coalition's Millitary will join their Allies, The Greeks. The Army alongside its Mighty Rajput lion Monster Tanks, Rajput Tigerheart Field Artillery, and the Rajput EagleShakti Jet will clash against the t force of DUP . The Rajputs then will cut off the suplly route of the enemy by using the New Battle ship in the navy, The Rajput Jal Shakti Monster Battleship, built for Speed, Power, Accuracy, and Stealth

OOC: Unless you want to be bombed back to the stone age by some "allies" I have, I wouldn't recommend this.

Also, we're not using a European map. We use a fictional map, and if we have to be on a real map, we usually pick the Faroe Islands, but a bit bigger.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:33 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Toad Town, New Mushroom Kingdom
"The nation of the DUP is undergoing some internal stress. First, their king passed and attempted to transform the country into a millitary dictatorship. The attempt failed and led to the country becoming a republic. The King and his family are currently under house arrest. Our sources tell us a communist group is attempting to overthrow the capitalist but republican government."
"We both know that can't happen. Communists do not have the best reputation for dealing with captive royalty."
"Place the DUP on our list of monitored nations. Send out a formal condemnation and begin slight monitoring of domestic communism. We can ask NMK Arms International and the government fronts if they want to help later."
Today, the government of the New Mushroom Kingdom formally condemns the actions of the communists. Capitalism is simply superior. While we also disagree with the conversion to republicanism, we're not really bothered by that.

NMK TIMES
Today, the 'Communist Monitoring Act' came into force. It firstly defines communist and then mandates some small-scale local public monitoring of communists and communist groups to ensure they do not threaten national security. It is considered to be a reaction to recent events in the DUP, a formally unknown county to us.

(OOC: Okay. Sounds good for the other post!)

City Centre, Cat City, Cattanian Region
A band of Communists quickly stormed the city hall, interrupting the mayor who was in a emergency meeting.
"WE SURRENDER!" shouted the mayor, as Communists marched them off to a jail, and now Cat City was completely under Communist control.
Communist tanks parade through Cat City
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Valderking
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valderking » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Messenger: "Your highness, a commie revolution is currently happening in a fellow monarchy!"

Emperor: "Hmm, send supplies and equipment to the monarchy, and deploy troops if necessary."

Messenger: "Yes, your royal highness!"

The Empire of Valderking has sent to Prussia:

500 Leopard-2 tanks
302 aircraft
Langer-90 Assault Rifles

The Armed forces have also deployed an armoured division, an infantry division, and an air squadron. In total, this is 60,000 troops, 100 tanks, and 75 aircraft.
Quotes:

Second Blazing wrote:I bet you a hundred bucks I don't have a gambling problem.

Y'know, Africa was better off being colonies instead of being independent **Suppressed by Transpecies Queerplatonic Bearsharktopus-kin Radical Feminist Tumblr Thought Police.**

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 pm

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: Capitalist Republic of the DUP
Encryption: Medium
Greetings. We notice you are in a spot of bother. For the price of 1 billion mushroom coins or equivalent in foreign currency we will fight for you. We are foreign mercenaries that are mostly comprised of former NMK veterans. As such, we are excellently trained and armed. Do you wish to take us up on our offer?

---WARP-O-GRAM---
We desire to offer you weapons to fight off the commies. As such, we offer a 25% discount on all weapons sold to you. This may change depending on events. Want to buy something?

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: Royalty of the DUP
Encryption: High
Hello. We notice you're under house arrest. We often help with extraction and hiding of people that don't want to be found. There is no fixed price, we require to negotiate one with us depending on what you've done and why you're going into hiding. Are you interested?

(OOC: Both MMS and PPS inc are secretly fronts for the NMK's Government. The latter one however, is more autonomous than the former.)
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:24 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:---WARP-O-GRAM---
Greetings. We notice you are in a spot of bother. For the price of 1 billion mushroom coins or equivalent in foreign currency we will fight for you. We are foreign mercenaries that are mostly comprised of former NMK veterans. As such, we are excellently trained and armed. Do you wish to take us up on our offer?

---WARP-O-GRAM---
We desire to offer you weapons to fight off the commies. As such, we offer a 25% discount on all weapons sold to you. This may change depending on events. Want to buy something?

---WARP-O-GRAM---
Hello. We notice you're under house arrest. We often help with extraction and hiding of people that don't want to be found. There is no fixed price, we require to negotiate one with us depending on what you've done and why you're going into hiding. Are you interested?

(OOC: Both MMS and PPS inc are secretly fronts for the NMK's Government. The latter one however, is more autonomous than the former.)

To: Mushroom Mercenary Services

Greetings,
We would like you to fight for us. Enclosed is the money needed.

To: NMK Arms International

Greetings,
We find that our current weapons are satisfactory, thank you.

To: Personal Protection Services Incorporated

Greetings,
No.

(Harold thinks he can do things himself, and he doesn't like spending money very much)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:25 am

Valderking wrote:Messenger: "Your highness, a commie revolution is currently happening in a fellow monarchy!"

Emperor: "Hmm, send supplies and equipment to the monarchy, and deploy troops if necessary."

Messenger: "Yes, your royal highness!"

The Empire of Valderking has sent to Prussia:

500 Leopard-2 tanks
302 aircraft
Langer-90 Assault Rifles

The Armed forces have also deployed an armoured division, an infantry division, and an air squadron. In total, this is 60,000 troops, 100 tanks, and 75 aircraft.

The monarchy isn't around anymore. The Capitalist republic is instead.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:19 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:---WARP-O-GRAM---

---WARP-O-GRAM---

---WARP-O-GRAM---

To: Mushroom Mercenary Services

Greetings,
We would like you to fight for us. Enclosed is the money needed.

To: NMK Arms International

Greetings,
We find that our current weapons are satisfactory, thank you.

To: Personal Protection Services Incorporated

Greetings,
No.

(Harold thinks he can do things himself, and he doesn't like spending money very much)

The paid mercenary forces prepare and depart the NMK. The first few ships will be approaching DUP territory in a number of hours.
(OOC: short, but it's a waiting game for now.)

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:20 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Toad Town, New Mushroom Kingdom

NMK TIMES

(OOC: Okay. Sounds good for the other post!)

City Centre, Cat City, Cattanian Region
A band of Communists quickly stormed the city hall, interrupting the mayor who was in a emergency meeting.
"WE SURRENDER!" shouted the mayor, as Communists marched them off to a jail, and now Cat City was completely under Communist control.
Communist tanks parade through Cat City

The Communists have taken control of Glasgow, Newcastle, and all of the west as well. The Prussian Islands have also been taken.
(We're a nation the size of Belgium and the Netherlands)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 pm

(Actually, I'll reduce that to just Newcastle and the Prussian Islands)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 am

Perotasoa has vowed to assist the capitalist republic of DUP against the communist enemies who threaten everyone. Our military is ready for deployment, but we will only move when the capitalist republic tells us to and what to do.
The President was heard to say earlier today that he will not tolerate communism in any form or another in countries like the DUP.
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 am

To: Perotasoa

Greetings,
We accept your support happily. Your military can arrive at any city but Newcastle or Cat City, look at our maps for more.
(See maps in factbook)

Cat Copper Mines, Northumbria
The Socialists were planning on launching a major attack against Cottoncat, to run major Western rail travel. That way, the government would lose control of the Western ports that provided the Capitalist government with supplies and other important goods.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 am

TO: DUP
ENCRYPTION: LOW
We understand that your country is currently in turmoil we will aid you in the name of and for the progress of socialism but will not listen to capitalist scum.
END OF TRANSMISSION

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 am

Badassistanian begins to send socialist propaganda into the country in order to hopefully create a new socialist state in the country.

We also begin to work with the communists and find them as close allies of the dictatorship.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 am

We thank the Socialist Dictatorship of Badassistanian for their help.
Meanwhile, freight depots and ports have been taken over in the west. The capitalist government worries.
Last edited by Dutchland-UK-Prussia on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:38 am

OOC: Can I get an OOC link so i can sign up. :p

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 am

SECP wrote:OOC: Can I get an OOC link so i can sign up. :p

Ooc: you just play in these types as in you play as your own country and it's based of your stats and such

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:59 am

Perotasoan troops, tanks, and aircraft arrive in the Prussian Barrier Islands in the north, having come straight from Perotasoa via the Perotasoan protectorate, Ny-Bjornsby. They first organise reconnaissance missions to determine the best places to strike against the communists.
The Perotasoan Intelligence Organisation requests allegiance with any similar espionage/intelligence group from the capitalist government of the DUP. Together we may be able to find weaknesses in the enemy and plan manoeuvres efficiently.
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 am

The Democratic Republic of Volkstrad announces its support for the Communist revolutionaries.
20,000 Manned T-90 Tanks have been dispatched to support the communists.

500,000 VPA Soldiers are prepared and loaded onto planes, ready to be sent after the tanks. The transports are being fueled and many, many more planes are loaded with ammunition, food, water, and various other supplies.
250 MiG-24 Fighters, and 300 Tu-160 Bombers are being fueled and armed to fly alongside the transport An-74 aircraft.
Last edited by Communist Volkstrad on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not actually a communist.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 am

The dictator wishes to support the volkstradi attacks and calls for 10,000 elite soldiers and regulars also 500 tanks and 200 planes into the tiny region and plan to take an island and turn the populus into a mostly socialist state. The attack is launched accordingly into the city of Norse.
Last edited by Badassistanian on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:49 am

Ooc: Norse is held by capitalists correct

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:50 am

(Norse ain't on the map. Dosen't exist.)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents