NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Zombie Apocalypse RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:
Union of Independant Republics wrote:(Turns to hardass on the monitor) may I ask why your nation hasn't prevented the hordes that are swarming over from china been stopped?.......currently ive ordered the majority of my forces to deal with the mega horde in iran and Turkstan.....and we have no assistance whatsoever......." the Hind helicopter began approching the city where the confrence was being help. After a few.moments the Hind touched down and Abraham and his guards quickly walked out and were greeted by New gothica guards. "The president needs medical attention....can you get a doctor"

"The reason Facepunchia has not prevented these mega hordes from China is because they are on the other side of the world and we are only now mobilizing our military to aid other nations. For the past while we've had trouble seeing over those mega hordes in North America, the ones slowly pushing their way further north into Facepunchia." Hardass sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "My apologies if I'm a tad sarcastic. This whole ordeal is a bit taxing on my nerves."

"At the moment we're sending a Naval convoy to aid Scotatrova. We'll send another contingent over there as soon as possible. If you need more immediate relief, I can ask the President to authorize a nuclear strike on these hordes. That should at least thin their numbers a tad until we can get our air power into the area."

Abraham arrives in person to the meeting with bandages everywhere. "Have we forgotten about radioactive fallout?......we just can't do that.....it would plunge the world into a nuclear winter!"
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Union of Independant Republics wrote:Abraham arrives in person to the meeting with bandages everywhere. "Have we forgotten about radioactive fallout?......we just can't do that.....it would plunge the world into a nuclear winter!"

"It'd only be a few nukes, nowhere near enough to cause a Nuclear Winter. Huh... I'm interested if the fallout would effect the zombies, maybe make a nuclear strike more effective... Ms. Forset would be the expert there, wouldn't you? The Tarazedians might have started this mess but you've still got some of the best damn scientists out there. Is there anything these damn things are affected by, other than an old-fashioned bullet to the head?"
Last edited by Facepunchian States on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Looking to the UIR representative who'd just entered the conference in person Vladimir couldn't help but exclaim "You sir, are the dumbest clown I have ever had the displeasure to meet...even if it is via a screen. First off Dr. Goth must die, his 'cure' for the Red Flu, the one he was making for your nation run by madmen...it would've killed countless people. That's why we had to destroy Kashar in the first place and so long as Dr. Goth lives I promise that the Confederacy will do all in its power to hunt him down and kill him by any means necessary. And now onto the nuclear aspect, obviously you have no clue how powerful nuclear weapons are, it would take far more than a few nukes to cause a nuclear winter...or have you not noticed how several nations have already nuked areas that were overrun by the Zeds? I swear everyone in the UIR's leadership is either mad or absolute fools."

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Looking to the UIR representative who'd just entered the conference in person Vladimir couldn't help but exclaim "You sir, are the dumbest clown I have ever had the displeasure to meet...even if it is via a screen. First off Dr. Goth must die, his 'cure' for the Red Flu, the one he was making for your nation run by madmen...it would've killed countless people. That's why we had to destroy Kashar in the first place and so long as Dr. Goth lives I promise that the Confederacy will do all in its power to hunt him down and kill him by any means necessary. And now onto the nuclear aspect, obviously you have no clue how powerful nuclear weapons are, it would take far more than a few nukes to cause a nuclear winter...or have you not noticed how several nations have already nuked areas that were overrun by the Zeds? I swear everyone in the UIR's leadership is either mad or absolute fools."

Vice-President Hardass groans audibly. "Look Tula, I don't care if their nation is run by giant baby-men with attention spans shorter than a goldfish, insulting potential allies ain't exactly the best course of action. We need to focus on the real enemy. If UIR is going to do more harm than good here, then we'll take the best course of action but until then they can help us fight, for God's sake. I say we take this Dr. Goth character and hand his so called "cure" over to someone who can tell if it'll work or not, and the second we either have it in our hands or find out it's bull, you can shoot him all you want." Hardass tapped his cigar over an ashtray, watching the blackened ashes float down with a frown.
Last edited by Facepunchian States on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Vichy France
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Vichy France » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 am

:meh:
Tarazed wrote:
Great Vichy France wrote:Here I'll do another one

Name: the republic of Great Vichy France
Captial: Vichy, France
Leader: Prime Minister Louis Aiduai
Pop: 5 million people
Army(also the navy and air force) 1 million
Cities: 3

OOC: Double the population and half the military size and you should be good.

Ok
Pop: 10 million
Army: 700,000
Is that good?

Great Vichy France
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

[National New Vichy France News]

Postby Great Vichy France » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:55 am

*Reporter stands up to Camera*
Hello Ladies and Gens, I am Sarah Omahfoa, Were here in the Great Captial of Vichy France, Today the Prime Minister will be giving a big Speech,*looks behind herself* oh there he is! let's be quiet.
*Prime Minister starts talking*
Citizens, It is you that keeps Vichy France alive, But without those men and women in those hot factory's and outside, we'd be dead right now, thank god for the armed forces and third class And after a few days of Work, our solders finished the wall that surrounds our city, and Now With that we are even safer, Looks at camera, And for you at home, in case of any attack, make your basements into little houses,put food and weapons, and always remember God is always with you. *Prime Minister walks off*
*Camera turns off, National flag of Vichy France appears on screen, with the words, thank you for your time.*
Last edited by Great Vichy France on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:02 am

Independent States of Tula wrote:Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Abraham face turns a slight shade of red and he quickly sits down due to the intense pain in his side.The left side of his head is bandaged and his uniform is slightly ruffled. He quietly whispers" we aren't the ones who bomb everyone and everything with out the slightest idea od diplomacy. Untill the rest of the alliance speaks then its two to one Mr
Vladimir. I hope that the next generation if humanity survives puts better leadership into power. ONE with better diplomatic skills.
Thanks for asking how I was and how the hundreds of people you killed are." Abraham requests some whisky.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Scotatrova wrote:Ordium

Soldiers have arrived as they did in Muse for the same reason. To retake the major cities of Scotatrova from the Reapers knowing the massive casualties it would cause. Less than half of Muse has been liberated with over 2,420,529 Reapers eliminated and 2,194 lives lost. Casualties are said to reach sky high limits soon with over 132 million people dead and 193 million reapers across Scotatrova alone. It is clear that the military can't do this on their own. The Scotatrova Military Forces will call upon it's allies to help in it's time of need while in turn helping them after most of Scotatrova has been freed.

Code: Select all
The Scotatrova Armed Forces calls upon it's allies across the world to help Scotatrova in what is being called The National Reclamation Effort of Scotatrova. It is the current campaign where the combined might of the Scotatrova Military Forces fights to take back the nation from the undead. It has become completely clear that we can't do it on out own. We need assistance from whoever can give it. The Scotatrova Armed Forces will provide allied forces with plenty of ammunition and firearms. Please, the fate of Scotatrova depends on us. The government has made our overseas territories into safe zones where the president and the remaining uninfected population remains. Forces can arrive in the cities of Muse, Ordium and Agon. More cities will be retaken shortly after. But as of now, we are in desperate need of help. May god be with us in these-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The broadcast was cut short to the sound of rapid gunfire and an explosion with moans heard in the background.

OOC: :meh:
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 pm

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aleksander yells rising from his chair. "Hardass is right. We destroyed his paperwork and findings, his lab reports and experiments, but him a as person and his Bio-Weapon are secure in the laboratory under this building! Now Doctor Goth will be tried before this Conference if he dies he dies if he lives, which won't happen. His experiments will go to vote. I vote we hand it over to Tarazed they do have the best damn scientists around and if this is a possible cure. We need to utilize it." he said. "Now." he added while taking a seat once more. "Do you accept the terms Vladimir?" Aleksander spoke finally with a drop of sweat running down his brow and a worried look on his face.
Last edited by New Gothica on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Scotatrova wrote:Ordium

Soldiers have arrived as they did in Muse for the same reason. To retake the major cities of Scotatrova from the Reapers knowing the massive casualties it would cause. Less than half of Muse has been liberated with over 2,420,529 Reapers eliminated and 2,194 lives lost. Casualties are said to reach sky high limits soon with over 132 million people dead and 193 million reapers across Scotatrova alone. It is clear that the military can't do this on their own. The Scotatrova Military Forces will call upon it's allies to help in it's time of need while in turn helping them after most of Scotatrova has been freed.

Code: Select all
The Scotatrova Armed Forces calls upon it's allies across the world to help Scotatrova in what is being called The National Reclamation Effort of Scotatrova. It is the current campaign where the combined might of the Scotatrova Military Forces fights to take back the nation from the undead. It has become completely clear that we can't do it on out own. We need assistance from whoever can give it. The Scotatrova Armed Forces will provide allied forces with plenty of ammunition and firearms. Please, the fate of Scotatrova depends on us. The government has made our overseas territories into safe zones where the president and the remaining uninfected population remains. Forces can arrive in the cities of Muse, Ordium and Agon. More cities will be retaken shortly after. But as of now, we are in desperate need of help. May god be with us in these-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The broadcast was cut short to the sound of rapid gunfire and an explosion with moans heard in the background.

TNV New Fargate

Captain Lawerence Fisher cringed as he listened to the Scotatrovian message again, they sure did have a lot of guts fighting back against the Zs already. However guts was just the thing that Zeds loved to feast on - and it was sure as hell proving to work just like that in practice.

Fisher paced the circumference of the New Fargate's CIC once more, weighing up the consequences of his next few actions carefully. Then, after completing half a circuit, he strode to the communications officer.

"Lieutenant, send the Scotatrovians a message: inform them of our approximate position and that we're able to supply three dozen cruise missiles and a hunter killer front to help them in their efforts...add that if all of that fails to make a dent, we have half a dozen low yield tactical nuclear weapons ready to deploy on a moment's notice..."
Fisher's order was met with an affirmative, "Yes sir" as the officer went about transmitting the message to the Scotatrovian forces.

This is the Tarazedian Naval Vessel New Fargate to any and all Scotatrovian forces within range of this transmission, we are a nuclear submarine located one hundred and twenty kilometres off your west coast. We are armed and willing to assist you with a manner of Tarazed's finest in hunter killer drone technology and the latest in cruise missile tech on the planet. If you are able to respond to this message, please do so.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Forset sighed lightly as she rubbed her temples, she and Damion had hoped that the urgency of the Red Flu would have made people more ŵilling to cooperate...however it seemed that humanity was still content to continue taking bites out of each other's throats regardless of the Zs were doing the same job. Deep down she knew that the Tulian president had a massive point, those she was sitting with today's represented nations that were either batshit crazy, morbidly insane or downright self obsessed in their ability to retaliate to Zed. She finally opened her mouth to speak after the bickering had died down.

"Tula, thank you for your concern...the refugees on Liapple beach are out of our operational range at the present time...I have no idea why they went to a ship breaking yard...it's hardly going to be doing anything to help them anytime soon. Any aid you can offer them is welcome. Damion on the other hand is up to his neck in paper work and actual work...he's currently on the TNV Wellington so it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't gotten back to you. I'm sure he will soon though."
Forset turned to the Gothican president, "We'll have a look at Doctor Goth's efforts but I doubt that it will result in anything productive...it's evident that the man was insane and hardly befitting of a scientist...especially with his intentpded results..."
Last edited by Tarazed on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Tarazed wrote:Forset sighed lightly as she rubbed her temples, she and Damion had hoped that the urgency of the Red Flu would have made people more ŵilling to cooperate...however it seemed that humanity was still content to continue taking bites out of each other's throats regardless of the Zs were doing the same job. Deep down she knew that the Tulian president had a massive point, those she was sitting with today's represented nations that were either batshit crazy, morbidly insane or downright self obsessed in their ability to retaliate to Zed. She finally opened her mouth to speak after the bickering had died down.

"Tula, thank you for your concern...the refugees on Liapple beach are out of our operational range at the present time...I have no idea why they went to a ship breaking yard...it's hardly going to be doing anything to help them anytime soon. Any aid you can offer them is welcome. Damion on the other hand is up to his neck in paper work and actual work...he's currently on the TNV Wellington so it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't gotten back to you. I'm sure he will soon though."
Forset turned to the Gothican president, "We'll have a look at Doctor Goth's efforts but I doubt that it will result in anything productive...it's evident that the man was insane and hardly befitting of a scientist...especially with his intentpded results..."

"Alright all seems to be in favour that Tarazed gets the Bio-Weapon. The transfer will begin after the conference.
Now we await your answer on the terms Vladimir, please choose with concern in mind." said Aleksander finally calming down in relief.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Vladimir thought carefully on what to say next to the conference and after a few moments of silence he stated "The Confederacy will never apologize for the actions we took in the UIR, what we did there was not just for Tula but for the safety and security of the world, sometimes the ends justify the means when it comes to a fight for survival. Secondly should Dr. Goth be sentenced to death today by this conference then the Confederacy has no reason to continue hunting him down. Finally...there will be no further hostilities towards the UIR or any other nation unless they put the fate of Tula or the world in jeopardy...as has always been our foreign policy. There are the terms of our peace, accept them or not it matters little to me, I have no future hostilities planned as we speak so the decision has always been yours. Tula doesn't enjoy this bloodshed but we do what we must for our survival."

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Aleksander sighs of relief. "OK, court adjourned. I hereby sentence Doctor Andrew L. Goth to death by capital punishment. He will be secured up here and executed so no one can say we didn't. For those strong of heart and weak of stomach you do not need to bear witness to it. Guards bring him in." Aleksander said with authority. "Now, peace finally. Abraham I am sorry but Dr. Goth must die to save others. Any objections are overruled. We helped you in your time of need. Help us now." he said with a hand extended towards Abraham.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Moorwhyne
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorwhyne » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Mietercorp HQ, Southwest of *REDACTED

A scientist frantically runs into the major generals office.
"Komazi! I have found something!"
"What is it boy? A breakthrough?"
"We did it Komazi..... We did it...."

The major general was now running into the lab with many other scientists. Everyone in the base had heard what was happening.... Mietercorp could now finally move to phase six.

Everyone looked at a lone zombie in a test chamber. He was moving his arms, up down, up down. But that wasn't the interesting part.

The situation got interesting when you looks to the top of the chamber, and saw a man with a controller...

"Is he really doing that..." Muttered a stunned commander.
"Yes Komazi... We will be able to replicate it on a large scale soon..."

"Good... Is brass informed?"
"Yes Komazi, they were all informed... Everyone in Mietercorp knows what is about to happen."
There may be few uses for people who can't embrace reality, but there is no use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 am

New Gothica wrote:Aleksander sighs of relief. "OK, court adjourned. I hereby sentence Doctor Andrew L. Goth to death by capital punishment. He will be secured up here and executed so no one can say we didn't. For those strong of heart and weak of stomach you do not need to bear witness to it. Guards bring him in." Aleksander said with authority. "Now, peace finally. Abraham I am sorry but Dr. Goth must die to save others. Any objections are overruled. We helped you in your time of need. Help us now." he said with a hand extended towards Abraham.

Abraham drank his whiskey and got up. He extended his hand and shook aleksanders hand firmly. "Consider it done."
Abraham asked for more whiskey and drank two more shots and began over looking a map of infected regions. He then turned to hardass and said "If I ask of you to do a joint nuclear attack on the mountain range that allows the Chinese hordes access to the UIR would you help us accomplish this goal. Since I am attempting to secure our borser with Iran and turkstan. I have the targets that my military advisers said .

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Before they could continue, Doctor Goth was brought in before the conference and stood in cuffs in a central position for all those at the table to see. "Anyone weak of stomach take this moment now to turn." Aleksander said. After a brief giving those time to turn or leave he said this. (OOC: if your character looks away post saying he/she turns away or leaves the room.) "Doctor Andrew L. Goth you stand here today for crimes against humanity. You are convicted of Murder, Torture, Pre-Meditated Experiments on Humans and Animals, Using Chemicals Banned by The U.N. and The Geneva Convention, and The development of a Biological Weapon. You are hereby sentenced to death by The One Bullet One Solution policy we have for Death Row. Any objections to this sentence you must speak now or forever hold your peace." He said firmly to the crowd. (OOC: If you have an objection speak up if you don't I'll make a post confirming his sentence soon. You have 24 Hours from the time of this post)
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Tarazed wrote:TNV New Fargate

Captain Lawerence Fisher cringed as he listened to the Scotatrovian message again, they sure did have a lot of guts fighting back against the Zs already. However guts was just the thing that Zeds loved to feast on - and it was sure as hell proving to work just like that in practice.

Fisher paced the circumference of the New Fargate's CIC once more, weighing up the consequences of his next few actions carefully. Then, after completing half a circuit, he strode to the communications officer.

"Lieutenant, send the Scotatrovians a message: inform them of our approximate position and that we're able to supply three dozen cruise missiles and a hunter killer front to help them in their efforts...add that if all of that fails to make a dent, we have half a dozen low yield tactical nuclear weapons ready to deploy on a moment's notice..."
Fisher's order was met with an affirmative, "Yes sir" as the officer went about transmitting the message to the Scotatrovian forces.

This is the Tarazedian Naval Vessel New Fargate to any and all Scotatrovian forces within range of this transmission, we are a nuclear submarine located one hundred and twenty kilometres off your west coast. We are armed and willing to assist you with a manner of Tarazed's finest in hunter killer drone technology and the latest in cruise missile tech on the planet. If you are able to respond to this message, please do so.

This is an army general based in Oridum. We need ground forces to help exterminate the dead one by one instead of destroying what's left of our cities with missiles. Over 5 million Reapers have been purged from Muse, Agon and Ordium in the last few hours. 659,153 were also destroyed in Engium and Viratis. But any help Tarazed can support is good enough. May we see you on the battlefield.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

New Gothica, International Conference Room
A few members of the Facepunchian entourage turns their faces away from the execution. Hardass looks on grimly, a sad look in his eyes.

((I'll be adding to this later))

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Liapple Part 3

Postby Tarazed » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Liapple Shipbreaking Yards, New Fargate Cove, New Fargate State, Tarazed

Alan was shouting at the top of his lungs as he dashed through the panicking crowd, cringing as he noticed the mass of infected dragging themselves out of the water and up the beach. There were thousands of them, all of them groaning with the same feral rage as they clawed at the legs of any who were too close to the water, many of them succumbing to the newly emerged horde before they could even snap out of their horrified stares.
Alan kept his eyes fixed on a large beached tanker in the distance, he was exhausted and could barely managed to keep his vision from blurring - never mind keep up a sprint towards a target which was easily a kilometer away. He stumbled for a moment as his foot caught on some unseen obstruction beneath him, looking down Alan was awoken from his stupor like state by a rush of pure adrenaline as a body which had been lying face down in the sand began to convulse and turn onto his back. Alan took off running again before it could get to its feet.

The screams of the dead, dying and infected around him served as a terrifying assault against his ears, the noise of which was so great that his rapidly beating heart was but a whisper in comparison - in fact he barely noticed it as he scampered up the side of sand dune (which was near enough covered with human entrails and blood just like the rest of the beach). The gunfire seemed to be dying down along the yard as those with the guns were either killed or ran out of ammo, leaving only the wail of the damned hanging in the air like the mist of death itself.

He stood still for a moment atop the dune to watch over the bloody chaos as it unfolded. Easily seven hundred thousand people lay dead on the beach now, the air stunk of rotting flesh and exposed entrails and blood. The infected were now lumbering towards the hulking masses of the beached ships that scattered the yard, leaving twitching corpses in their wake.

"Okay...the boats are out of the question...which only leaves-" Alan was halfway through summarizing before a thundering boom crashed across the area.

Looking around for its source, Alan stopped dead upon what he found.

A small dot on the horizon, far out to sea. Grey in appearance and growing rapidly, it was quickly joined by several others. Upon turning around, several more dots on the horizon could be seen approaching from another direction. Moments later, the thumping of rotor blades could be heard - accompanied by the roar of jet engines.
Alan hit the deck as soon as he saw the flashes from the dots.

The beach might as well have been mined.

Deafening, thunderous explosions shook the very air itself, Alan had never seen such an explosion before. He covered his eyes as the blinding flash itself seemed to catch fire to everything it touched, be it entire masses of infected, the dead infected pulps or even the sand itself. Everything burned.

A helicopter flew very close to Alan, the gunners shouting at him to put his hands up - which he promptly did. Dozens more of the same explosions detonated along the yard, seemingly carving away the sand and leaving the inhabited hulks intact - it was truly a remarkable sight, the whole beach was on fire.

The helicopter lowered itself down to allow an exhausted Alan climb aboard, he didn't complain about why the military hadn't been there since they'd first arrived, he never asked about the incredibly powerful weapons. All Alan did was pant out his thanks to the crew of the helicopter for arriving just in the nick of time, time that he now owed to all of them for the rest of his life. He passed out from exhaustion as the smell of death dissipated to be replaced by the smell of the sea below.

OOC: Liapple Report
Liapple saw the first use of ChlorineTriFluoride by Tarazedian forces against the infected. Around one million infected were either killed by the CTF bombs or by the entrenched survivors. Less than two hundred thousand refugees were rescued of a total of 1.56 million. A Tarazedian Naval Force is enroute to escort the remaining civilians our of the area. Tulian forces are still anticipated in the area...

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Execution

Postby New Gothica » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 pm

As Doctor Goth was read his rights Aleksander looked on with dread.
"I am not insane you see." Said The Doctor.
"Yes you are my compatriot." said Aleksander
"I'll have you believe otherwise if you give me the time." he replied
"Listen here now, you have been sentenced to death and will be killed in the next few moments, I'd give you a right to a last meal but god knows what you'd do to it. You do have a right to your last words though so go on Doctor Goth; Speak." said Aleksander cynically.
"Well now that you mention it I do have a few words and a riddle for you all. Riddle first of course. This thing all things devours; Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats great mountains down. What is it? (SHhhh) Yes, yes it is TIME! Time my friends, time. All of us will soon surcome to it as we all are subject to it. I had a vision of prolonging life as far as I could and you bastards have doomed us all ALL I say Doomed..." Goth Rambled on.
"Enough!" Aleksander shouted standing up. "You have done this far to long and now it is a wholesome goodbye, Guard!" he added pointing to the executioner.
The guard lifted the barrel of the pistol to Dr. Goth's head; before he could pull the trigger Goth threw his cuffed hands up and over then around and overpower the guard for just enough time to grab his pistol. Dr. Goth then took aim at Aleksander and fired two shots before he was overcome. One bullet flew and ricocheted into the ground and the other slammed into Aleksander's shoulder sending him out of his chair and onto the floor in a bloody mess. The guard then threw Goth onto the ground and fired a round into his skull while the other two guards hurried to Aleksander's side while more guards and a medic showed up. Dr. Goth's body laid staining the wood floor with his blood, and Aleksander's.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 am

Vladimir watched with an emotionless expression. He like most everyone in Tula had been a soldier as was mandatory for all citizens of Tula and as such he had grown to accept death for himself and for others, it was not a scary or foreign thing to him and as such he watched what was supposed to be Dr. Goth's last moments. When the madman tried breaking free and got his hands on a gun Vladimir merely raised an eyebrow as Aleksander was shot shortly before Dr. Goth's life was ended.

As the ordeal died down Vladimir simply stated "Messy...but at least you ended the threat. Are you alright Aleksander...that looked like a nasty shoulder wound...I hope your arteries are unscathed?"

///

Tarazedian Waters, Near Liapple Beach, Tulan Pacific Fleet...

A Mi-35 gunship flew over the bloody and battered beach as it looked for any signs of life, the Tulan gunship's crew however knew that their chances of such a success were practically nil from the looks of it. Thankfully however their fleet had detected other ships nearby and had already attempted hailing them, with any luck they'd get a response and get updated on what had occurred here on the beach. After giving up on their search the Mi-35 turned back for the Tulan fleet and radioed in their findings.

Message Sent To Tarazedian Fleet:

To Unidentified Ships,

This is the Tulan Pacific Fleet, we've been tasked with aiding survivors located in and around Liapple Beach. Initial reports state that the beach is devoid of all life and your ships are the only signs of life in the nearby area. If you require naval escort we can provide it to you and if you could provide any information on what occurred at Liapple Beach that would be appreciated.

Admiral Utkin

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 pm

UIR Army Group 2
200,000 Men,150 Tanks,100 IFV's,and 200 Command and Logistics vehicles
Air-support-5 "Frogfoot Bombrs" and 12 Hind gun-ships
Somwhere near the Chinese border
Private Valdimer Kelinksi

The Army had its orders. Defend the Mountain pass that allowed access into UIR Territory. This was to be accomplished by creating a line of trenches and tank firing pits where the infantry and armored Vehicles could be protected against the undead hordes.With air-support Valdimer felt reasonably safe inside the trenches. A few Hinds flew overhead heading down the mountain on a recon mission. The mountain was filled with Refugees from western china. Thousonds of Civilans Packed the Road leading to the UIR border.Behind them was a truly massive horde of 2 million infected who were slowly gaining on the Civilans. Valdimer stood with his sniper rifle and aimed down the scope to see what was coming. the Civilans were panicking now as the horde began swarming them. Valdimer watched as a bus carrying people crashed off the mountain killing everyone aboard it. From the other end of the trench shouts of "Get Ready" and "Ready your rifles and get into position" could be heard as the Tanks and IFVs Rummbled into their pre-dug pits. The Hinds Came back up the mountain just as the horde entered the kill-zone. The First Hundred Zombies were Shredded by the tanks and IFVs as they opened fire. But Hundreds more Swarmed towards the Trenches as the Snipers opened fire bringing a line of infected down as the machine guns and regular troops opened fire. Further down the mountain the hind opened up with their mini-guns and rocket launchers killing dozens of zombies. But still Thousonds more advanced. From high in the sky the frogfoots decended releaseing their payloads. the bombs eliminated hundreds of Zombies and left huge craters. Back at the trenches Valdimer switched to his assult rife as the swarm closed in on the trenches. Little did he know that a Strategic bomber was overhead with a mission to destroy the pass and block the direct enterence into the UIR.The trenches were being overwelmed and the tanks swarmed. The Bomber Unleashed its Exprimental payload of its Thermo-baric bomb which blew up the whole pass.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Forset didn't know what had gone wrong, she didn't know how Goth had managed to wrestle a gun from a Gothican soldier, all she knew was that Goth was dead (thankfully) and the Gothican President had sustained a gunshot wound. She was now trying to ascertain whether or not the President's injuries were serious or not but it seemed to be a relatively minor shoulder wound from the looks of things.

Forset moved to the side as a medical team arrived to see to their President's wound, taking care not to tread too close to the bloodstained floor as she did so.

Evenhall
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Evenhall » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:12 pm

The look on Yuri's face was one of disgust as he saw Aleksander slam onto the ground and Dr. Goth shot in the head. After Vladimir had spoke Yuri opened his mouth to speak as well. "Aleksander please hold on, you have a meeting to finish my friend."
Yuri looked at the scene in hopes it'd be all okay.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents