NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Zombie Apocalypse RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Union of Independant Republics wrote:Abraham shook his head slowly. "There's a monster that somhow managed to crash a plane out there......we need to know more about it....any details.....we should capture it......where was it heading in from?"

Jane shook her head slowly, her face one of disbelief, "You can't be serious...this thing...whatever it was...is obviously incredibly dangerous. I am not wasting more lives trying to apprehend something when we can easily kill it and at least try to hold onto the territory that we currently hold against the infected advances."
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Union of Independant Republics wrote:Abraham shook his head slowly. "There's a monster that somhow managed to crash a plane out there......we need to know more about it....any details.....we should capture it......where was it heading in from?"

Jane shook her head slowly, her face one of disbelief, "You can't be serious...this thing...whatever it was...is obviously incredibly dangerous. I am not wasting more lives trying to apprehend something when we can easily kill it and at least try to hold onto the territory that we currently hold against the infected advances."

Abraham shook his head in slight anger "I meant where did this plane arrive from....that should be the location we ask around about......and this bio-weapon could be dangerous. ...what if there's more of them?"
Abraham closed his eyes as intense pain overwelmed him. The heilcopter passed the Georgian-Turkish border.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

"Oh we tracked it's trajectory towards an area of ocean with an active Scotatrovian military base so we're assuming that the base is this creature's point of origin...how the Scotatrovians made the creature we don't know. We are working on it however..." Jane explained as she turned over onto another page of notes.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Tarazed wrote:"Oh we tracked it's trajectory towards an area of ocean with an active Scotatrovian military base so we're assuming that the base is this creature's point of origin...how the Scotatrovians made the creature we don't know. We are working on it however..." Jane explained as she turned over onto another page of notes.

"Ok, Abraham take a break, anyone else have questions before we move on?" Aleksander said glancing around the room.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Updates on Military Movement in Tula...

In North-West Tula the five million men sent to recapture the lost territory by the Finnish border have made slow and steady gains and their western flank is within viewing distance of the CIS's wall. In Central Tula the overrun zone has shrunk only slightly as five million men and their assets continue to assault it from all sides. The quarantine around Moscow continues to hold against the infected. Meanwhile in the South-West the city of Rostov-on-Don has been surrounded and is in the process of being quarantined by one million Tulans and their equipment while the other nine million continue their slow advance to reclaim the South-West overrun zone. In the West the fifteen million men assault force has been pushing the infected north as they slowly overwhelm them with armor and air support. Furthermore two million men and women have been sent to secure the Western borders of Tula while another five million are sent to hold the current southern borders from collapsing even more leaving only two million soldiers left to patrol within Tula.

New Tulan Project

All able and willing individuals are being recruited to begin building self-sustaining large bunker systems and self-sustaining large heavily fortified walled compounds in Siberia for the use of more of the Tulan populace. Since the order only just came in from Executive Vladimir Tula III building has not yet begun and the securing of supplies is still ongoing. More information will be made available as it is found.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Seeing no objections Aleksander prepares Article 3. "Now then. We must speak about a truce with Tula any and all resolutions are open for debate and we are going to open communications after our private discussion here. My idea to resolve it would be a ceasefire between Tula and THE UIR and the turning over of Dr. Goth to a third Party candidate. I'm recommending Tarazed due to their sense of Justice and Neutrality. Other options such as Humanitarian donations are open for discussion but an apology from both sides is a requirement. We need to end the loss of human life from other humans it is preposterous." he said addressing the conference.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

New Gothica wrote:Seeing no objections Aleksander prepares Article 3. "Now then. We must speak about a truce with Tula any and all resolutions are open for debate and we are going to open communications after our private discussion here. My idea to resolve it would be a ceasefire between Tula and THE UIR and the turning over of Dr. Goth to a third Party candidate. I'm recommending Tarazed due to their sense of Justice and Neutrality. Other options such as Humanitarian donations are open for discussion but an apology from both sides is a requirement. We need to end the loss of human life from other humans it is preposterous." he said addressing the conference.

Abraham shok his head in disgust. "Ill let tarazed take Dr.Goth into custody t
Since it is neutral ground. As for Tula a formal apology of troops and humanitarin aid is requested. We will provide the same amount of aid to Tula. As for myself I harbour no shame in hating your nation......the lack of diplomatic alternatives resulted over 600 people dead.....the second capital razed to the ground and my father dying......my people will not harbour any anger to your nation and any troops and humanitarin aif is to be treated with respect."
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

CIS offensive in england

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:03 pm

CIS firebombs london and the english coast

seeing london as a growing zombie hotspot. the CIS air force dispatches 5 squadrons of fighters which quickly and cleanly bomb a large amount of the infected undead. the Fighter squadrons lay waste to the city of london, destroying all who are inside it, alive or undead, burning the city to a crisp. the southern english coast is bombed with firebombings and fletchlette bombs, which quickly and cleany cull tons of the undead on the coast.

the CIS now prepares to move forces inwards to retake england.

Casualties:
CIS: 0
Infected undead: 5.4 million

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:13 pm

New Gothica - International Conference

The door to the conference room suddenly opens, and a towering figure enters. Over 7 feet tall and clad in a black business suit, the bald dark-skinned man is followed by a fascinating entourage of bodyguards and various political aides.

"Sorry to interrupt..." The man straights his tie and looks around. "I represent the nation of Facepunchia. My name is Vice-President Hardass."
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 pm

"Welcome VP, you are late to arrive so Article 2 is void to you and Article 1 is here." Aleksander said sliding the document to him. "Read over it well and decide if you'd like to sign, decline, or abstain.
Code: Select all
The Pact of Ioannina
This document is to serve as a treaty amungst fellow nations to offer and receive Military and Humanitarian support where it is if all do possible. By signing this treaty you are not signing over rights or volunteering resources; this serves as a defensive pact among the nations who sign against the Red Flu. How much one devotes to the effort is to their own disclosure and not dictated by this treaty or any other signers. It is simply an allowance to receive and give support without the drawing up of more treaty's. This pact's ultimate goal is to see an end to The Red Flu and any of its re-occurrences that may appear in the future. The List of Signer's will be below this text on the document. By signing and accepting the following terms you: Allow yourself to receive support both Militarily and Humanitarian related from any other signer, you also are allowed to offer same said support to any other signer. You also, offer any research that may prove useful to stopping the Red Flu and you will receive same said research information from other signer's. And lastly you agree to helping reclaim Earth under any circumstance such as. if your nation is reclaimed you are expected to offer support and to not to have just taken advantage due to your circumstance. Signature's Follow
~President Aleksander Kirichnikov -President Abraham Nogovich-Union of Independent Republics -Field Marshal Yuri Zacherov -Leonardo Witt the V
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:24 pm

After a very short discussion with his political advisors, Hardass nodded and signed the document.

"I agree to this on behalf of my nation. I hope it's enough."

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:29 pm

"Thank you sir." Aleksander said looking at the Ioannina Pact and its Five Signatures of the few remaining world nations. "Now that we have had time to consider terms my officers have contacted Tula and await open communication form their leader. Let su wait." he said while pointing to a screen lowering to the side of the Conference Table and displayed an image saying Stand By which it obviously awaited Tulan acceptance.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

OOC: The conference is on Recess until further-ado.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Vladimir was tired, his face clearly showed that he hadn't been getting much sleep or had gotten none at all, still he kept moving on as he sat behind his desk and awaited the connection with New Gothica to go through.

When it did Vladimir spoke first "President Kirichnikov, have you contacted me to accept Tula's terms? I'd expected you to take longer to reach such an intelligent decision. After all us Tulans don't take kindly to how you've insulted our nation or how you've murdered innocent and uninfected civilians by denying them refuge in your cities, and while I still personally hope that one of those who've you've killed comes back to literally bite you in the neck my people are very forgiving of those who've wronged us."

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Ordium

Soldiers have arrived as they did in Muse for the same reason. To retake the major cities of Scotatrova from the Reapers knowing the massive casualties it would cause. Less than half of Muse has been liberated with over 2,420,529 Reapers eliminated and 2,194 lives lost. Casualties are said to reach sky high limits soon with over 132 million people dead and 193 million reapers across Scotatrova alone. It is clear that the military can't do this on their own. The Scotatrova Military Forces will call upon it's allies to help in it's time of need while in turn helping them after most of Scotatrova has been freed.

The Scotatrova Armed Forces calls upon it's allies across the world to help Scotatrova in what is being called The National Reclamation Effort of Scotatrova. It is the current campaign where the combined might of the Scotatrova Military Forces fights to take back the nation from the undead. It has become completely clear that we can't do it on out own. We need assistance from whoever can give it. The Scotatrova Armed Forces will provide allied forces with plenty of ammunition and firearms. Please, the fate of Scotatrova depends on us. The government has made our overseas territories into safe zones where the president and the remaining uninfected population remains. Forces can arrive in the cities of Muse, Ordium and Agon. More cities will be retaken shortly after. But as of now, we are in desperate need of help. May god be with us in these-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The broadcast was cut short to the sound of rapid gunfire and an explosion with moans heard in the background.
Last edited by Scotatrova on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Koslov
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

New Player, Koslov will survive...

Postby Koslov » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 pm

[Loading...Transmission....From.....Koslov......]

After... breaking through...infected ..have taken.....military outpost....Need...assistance...

That was a glimpse of what is going on in the once big nation of Koslov, infected have taken over most of the country and military forces are down to 1 million soldiers and are running low on supplies. Troops in the biggest land left that isn't full of infected have bunkered down underground and stocked up on what remains of their food,water,ammunition,guns,and radio's and TV's. Things are looking desperate in the once nation of People's Federal Republic of Koslov. One Scientist name Frederick Von Bremier, is among the people in the bunker deep underground researching a cure and some way to make the non infected immune to the disease. Thous far it has failed, over 120 million people are infected or on their own. 82,768,562 people are in the safe zone's with around 1 million military personnel.

OOC: Tell me if this isn't a good way to start...
Last edited by Koslov on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Independent States of Tula wrote:Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Vladimir was tired, his face clearly showed that he hadn't been getting much sleep or had gotten none at all, still he kept moving on as he sat behind his desk and awaited the connection with New Gothica to go through.

When it did Vladimir spoke first "President Kirichnikov, have you contacted me to accept Tula's terms? I'd expected you to take longer to reach such an intelligent decision. After all us Tulans don't take kindly to how you've insulted our nation or how you've murdered innocent and uninfected civilians by denying them refuge in your cities, and while I still personally hope that one of those who've you've killed comes back to literally bite you in the neck my people are very forgiving of those who've wronged us."

"Not exactly, The Gothic Conference as you can clearly see has had a much better turn out than you had predicted and we speak to you now in a voice of piece. We wish to see an end to the fighting and Five nations including myself have already signed The Ioannina Pact. We're here to set the terms of peace no matter the cost but there will be no limits on freedoms and no reperations from either side. This treaty will be completely Humanitarian and Military." said Aleksander firmly.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 pm

Koslov wrote:[Loading...Transmission....From.....Koslov......]

After... breaking through...infected ..have taken.....military outpost....Need...assistance...

That was a glimpse of what is going on in the once big nation of Koslov, infected have taken over most of the country and military forces are down to 1 million soldiers and are running low on supplies. Troops in the biggest land left that isn't full of infected have bunkered down underground and stocked up on what remains of their food,water,ammunition,guns,and radio's and TV's. Things are looking desperate in the once nation of People's Federal Republic of Koslov. One Scientist name Frederick Von Bremier, is among the people in the bunker deep underground researching a cure and some way to make the non infected immune to the disease. Thous far it has failed, over 120 million people are infected or on their own. 82,768,562 people are in the safe zone's with around 1 million military personnel.

OOC: Tell me if this isn't a good way to start...

[b]Telegram to Koslov[/b]
Hello, this Is a representative of New Gothica, we would be happy to aid you with help from other nations within the borders of The Ioannina Pact. As for immediate assistance we cannot guarantee, we can only offer scientific and military advice. It is commonly known now that destroying and or damaging the brain is the only way t stop them permanently. We'd also recommend the construction of walls, makeshift or otherwise. Birds are to be shot on sight as the disease spreads through their excrement and bodily fluids. We hope this proves helpful and we would like to remain further in contact with you.
~Solomon Ptrensky
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Confederacy of Independent States of Tula, Executive Building, Executive Vladimir Tula III...

Looking upon the different faces in the room on his screen Vladimir replied "You speak of humanitarianism yet you murder innocent civilians, you continue to contradict yourself Aleksander. And what fighting do you speak of? I had Kashar bombed because we believed Dr. Goth was still there, by the time the UIR's message got to us the missiles were already away and Kashar leveled, an unfortunate event but still a necessary one. I've made no more moves against those madmen because the safety and security of the world no longer depends upon it. However if you wish for your walls to remain standing I strongly urge you to accept my nation's terms within the next 24 hours. You will publicly apologize for your actions against Tula's innocent civilians, you will once again allow those non-infected innocent refugees into your cities to stop their unneeded and counter productive loss of life, and you will hand over Dr. Goth and his research to us so we may execute him and destroy his research so his monstrous weapon may never see the light of day...those are fair terms you bastard."

Looking for familiar faces Vladimir spotted two "Ah, Vice President Forset, I'm happy to see you alive and well. Communications with Tarazed were non-existent for a while but as we speak the Pacific Fleet is moving full steam ahead to Liappple Beach to save civilians who called for help over official Tarazedian channels. I'm sorry for how bad things must be in Tarazed and I wish we could have helped sooner but we never got a reply to our first offer from President White...we can't confirm his location or even if he's alive right now I'm afraid. Ah, and Emperor Leonardo, glad to see you are well. As we speak Tulan soldiers are pushing to clear the infected from your walls in Finland...it's slow but steady, also I applaud you for your recent effort to save Scotatrovian citizens."

Looking back to Aleksander for a moment Vladimir then looked to the others and began stating "I must say, your presence here is surprising, while New Gothica cowardly built their walls and hid behind them your nations burned while Tula was there to help extinguish the fire. It may not have been enough but at least we tried our damnedest. While two Tulan fleets moved to save countless Scotatrovian lives New Gothica's navy sat in their ports and did nothing! As Tarazed is being overrun New Gothica has done nothing! And when innocent Tulan civilians attempt entry into New Gothica safe zones they are turned away and sent to die against the Zeds! This is the nation you want to follow?

"A nation that has done nothing against the Red Flu and yet now it wants you to listen to how to fight it? Vice President Hardass, happy to see your nation fighting the good fight, I'm happy to see your people holding your own very nicely. I'm surprised that your people would be here to take orders from such cowards like Aleksander who has at all times refused to help the world and Facepunchia. In fact I'm surprised that any of you would want to listen to these hypocritical, cowardly, murderes in what they have to say to fight an infection that they've done nothing against while all of you have."

Taking a few deep breaths Vladimir looked to Aleksander and stated "You will burn in Hell for what you've done...and for what you haven't done as well. When you could have been helping others like Tula has you instead choose to hide behind your walls and let millions if not billions of people die when you could have done something...anything to help your fellow man and woman. And then when a nation does what it must to survive and keep the rest of the world alive you side with the madmen and punish innocent civilians with certain death. I don't know how you sleep at night with all that guilt on your shoulders."

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Aleksander looks at the monitor raising an eyebrow. "We are not here to accuse one another and those terms are not acceptable. You have taken enough lives. Dr. Goth is to be given to a third party. Or executed right here and now in front of the entire conference aside from those who wish not to see a killing. His research and paperwork was analysed and destroyed already. I was sick to my stomach with his experiments and findings. I could transfer the full report to you privately sooner than it's release to the public. Refugees outside are being shoveled in as we speak I lifted the ban in Ioannina before we officially started the conference and other cities are being alerted as we speak. Other than that consider this my apology for my rash actions, I am guilty of being human; But I am also guilty of lacking compassion based on Political terms, it wasn't right I admit my failure but request firmly. Please don't speak of morality after your bombings. Those are the terms. You may voice as you want but by the looks of it you could use some sleep and would recommenced a clear head before the terms are accepted or altered it is very reasonable." said Aleksander looking at the monitor.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Evenhall
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Evenhall » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:38 pm

"If I may interject here, Tula you have no right and New Gothica you have no right. Both of you have done morally unacceptable things, I'd suggest accepting the terms on the table , no changes required here it's all good where it stands, it resolves the conflict and the refugee issue. Now after that we can move on and I'd vote that Vladimir may attend the rest of the conference and have a say in it all if I may.?" said Yuri in an abrupt tone to the conference's surprise.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Hardass took his cigar out of his mouth and stood looked at the monitor bearing Vladimir Tula's image.

"I'd thank you for your kind words Vladimir, but Facepunchia has been acting rather similar to New Gothica. We've been focusing all our attention on saving ourselves, even if we're in a better position than most. But like the Goths, we're trying to change that. The Facepunchian Navy is mobilizing as we speak and we're prepping whatever we can spare to try to help. Don't get me wrong- I applaud you and your nation's resolute fighting spirit but I'm not going to listen to you and these gentlemen needlessly bicker over this. We're better than that. You're better than that, Tula. I'm no expert on what's going on between your nations but I know that for every second we waste here more people are dying and being turned into freaks of nature. I'd appreciate it if we could wrap this up and get on to talking about how to kill these damn things, before they kill us."

Sitting back down, Hardass returned the cigar to his mouth and frowned. "And whoever the Hell told you I agreed to take orders from anyone has got their damn facts wrong. And another thing- if they're not allowing your refugees to enter their cities I will personally pull us out of this agreement until that is rectified."
Last edited by Facepunchian States on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:Hardass took his cigar out of his mouth and stood looked at the monitor bearing Vladimir Tula's image.

"I'd thank you for your kind words Vladimir, but Facepunchia has been acting rather similar to New Gothica. We've been focusing all our attention on saving ourselves, even if we're in a better position than most. But like the Goths, we're trying to change that. The Facepunchian Navy is mobilizing as we speak and we're prepping whatever we can spare to try to help. Don't get me wrong- I applaud you and your nation's resolute fighting spirit but I'm not going to listen to you and these gentlemen needlessly bicker over this. We're better than that. You're better than that, Tula. I'm no expert on what's going on between your nations but I know that for every second we waste here more people are dying and being turned into freaks of nature. I'd appreciate it if we could wrap this up and get on to talking about how to kill these damn things, before they kill us."

Sitting back down, Hardass returned the cigar to his mouth and frowned. "And whoever the Hell told you I agreed to take orders from anyone has got their damn facts wrong. And another thing- if they're not allowing your refugees to enter their cities I will personally pull us out of this agreement until that is rectified."

"As i said earlier that has been rectified as of prior to the beginning of the conference and your arrival." said Aleksander with a disgruntled face. "I agree, we should accept the terms on the table as of now, people are dying we need to put a stop to it and move onto the next Article which is Article 0. What do we do with Dr. Goth? I would not only permit but would request that you remain present for this Vladimir. Many lives have been lost over this man, we can end this now." said Aleksander looking across to the monitor with a look of sincerity.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm

New Gothica wrote:
Facepunchian States wrote:Hardass took his cigar out of his mouth and stood looked at the monitor bearing Vladimir Tula's image.

"As i said earlier that has been rectified as of prior to the beginning of the conference and your arrival." said Aleksander with a disgruntled face. "I agree, we should accept the terms on the table as of now, people are dying we need to put a stop to it and move onto the next Article which is Article 0. What do we do with Dr. Goth? I would not only permit but would request that you remain present for this Vladimir. Many lives have been lost over this man, we can end this now." said Aleksander looking across to the monitor with a look of sincerity.

Abraham quickly answered "Dr.Goth is to be kept alive....Before the bombing of kashar he told my father that he had made a breakthrough against the Red Flu......he is very valuable.....and while he is responsible for the deaths of everyone at kashar I want him alive until we solve this crisis. Then we will as a United alliance give him a fair trial where he can explain his actions. (Turns to hardass on the monitor) may I ask why your nation hasn't prevented the hordes that are swarming over from china been stopped?.......currently ive ordered the majority of my forces to deal with the mega horde in iran and Turkstan.....and we have no assistance whatsoever......." the Hind helicopter began approching the city where the confrence was being help. After a few.moments the Hind touched down and Abraham and his guards quickly walked out and were greeted by New gothica guards. "The president needs medical attention....can you get a doctor"

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Union of Independant Republics wrote:(Turns to hardass on the monitor) may I ask why your nation hasn't prevented the hordes that are swarming over from china been stopped?.......currently ive ordered the majority of my forces to deal with the mega horde in iran and Turkstan.....and we have no assistance whatsoever......." the Hind helicopter began approching the city where the confrence was being help. After a few.moments the Hind touched down and Abraham and his guards quickly walked out and were greeted by New gothica guards. "The president needs medical attention....can you get a doctor"

"The reason Facepunchia has not prevented these mega hordes from China is because they are on the other side of the world and we are only now mobilizing our military to aid other nations. For the past while we've had trouble seeing over those mega hordes in North America, the ones slowly pushing their way further north into Facepunchia." Hardass sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "My apologies if I'm a tad sarcastic. This whole ordeal is a bit taxing on my nerves."

"At the moment we're sending a Naval convoy to aid Scotatrova. We'll send another contingent over there as soon as possible. If you need more immediate relief, I can ask the President to authorize a nuclear strike on these hordes. That should at least thin their numbers a tad until we can get our air power into the area."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents