NATION

PASSWORD

Wanderlust [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Wanderlust [Closed]

Postby Deusaeuri » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 am

Wanderlust

Keepler, Provincial Committee of South Jagis and S’uaTozzo
The combat reconnsaiance divisions of the Loyal Army had proved themselves to be the most powerful and experienced division in the entirety of the Army following their victories in the war for South Jagis. Not only this, but they showed unwavering bravery and loyalty, treading close enough to the Marquesan Royal Forces at Arms to see their staging grounds and barracks. Now that the main armored column and defenses had moved up, the Combat Reconnsaiance was ready to put down their arms and return to a quiet life of drills and training in the jungles of mountains of the Thin Sai, as they had done before the events in Jagisville.

“We have one more task for you.” General Maddoc looked at Captain Daniel Torres as he spoke. It was an unofficial meeting, being conducted in the back of an RMPV, surrounded by the bustling men and women of the Loyal Army, all carrying boxes or delivering messages. It was difficult to hear Maddoc, but Torres was not about to complain. The previous captain of his regiment had been killed in the short battle to take the suburb of Jodenser, and his bravery in combat seemed to be sufficient to earn him a promotion.

Maddoc pointed to a map sitting on the floor between them. It was a map of Anthlon, with various markings being made. All the markings indicated different military units, most of them Crontorian, along with Erjunite, Deusaeurian, and then Anthlonite Confederation. Attached via paperclip to the map were various satellite images, which Maddoc handed to Torres. Torres flipped through them while Maddoc spoke again.

“The Army Council have arranged a joint operation with the CAF to capture some islands in the north, Anthlon. I’m sure the Crontorians see it as strategically important, or some bullshit like that. I suspect the Army Council just wants another vacation spot, but that’s aside the point. I was assigned to muster some experienced units to send, and the your unit is one of them.”

Torres nodded. For almost an hour, Maddoc briefed Torres on the operation. Over that hour, several other officers joined them until the back of the vehicle was packed. Night began to fall, and Maddoc ushered them away. The aircraft carrier Escartum and several combat assault platforms would be used in the operation, departing in the darkest hours of the night.

Thorncall Harbor, Anthlonite Confederation
The Commonwealth of Louis was the southernmost in Anthlon, led by the elected president, Felicjan Jurgis. Outside his office, a war raged. Or at least, that’s what he hoped it was. In reality, it was more like a controlled massacre. Just six hours before, in the early morning, several large military vessels appeared on the horizon, bearing the flag of the Loyal Army of High General Markus Deusaeuri. The Anthlonite Coast Guard and Navy dispatched their largest and most intimidating vessels to stop them. Rather than turning to leave the exclusive economic zone, or sending a diplomat to explain themselves, the vessels simply continued moving. Before they realized what was happening, they couldn’t stop it. The large aircraft carrier, transport vessels, and battlecruisers simply plowed through the Anthlonite patrol boats and gunboats. Within three hours, Sab MRC-9 Sea Dagons had easily taken control of the sky, and soldiers filed off by the thousands on to the beaches, which tourists ran from screaming.

At first, police officers and the national guard ran to the street, shotguns and rifles in hand, firing on the soldiers. Within ten minutes of taking their positions, naval artillery, guided bombs, or simple brute infantry force had pushed them back. The parliament building seemed to be the only safe refuge in the city.

“Sir, we’ve commandeered a news helicopter through civilian radio channels. It will be landing on the roof to get you out shortly, within five minutes.”

Jurgis nodded. This would have been inconceivable a few days ago. The military in Thorncall Harbor had lost contact with the capital’s forces the day before, but it was disregarded as a technical problem. Outside the office, the president and his guards heard loud fighting. For several seconds, nobody moved. A small amount, at most five, gunshots reverberated through the walls. The guards looked at the president, who stared at the double doors leading in. His guards all produced personal defense weapons from their suits, and pointed them at the doors.

Nothing happened for a few minutes. The door handles began shaking, but would not open. After a few tries, the entire door began shaking, most likely from the force of someone smashing their body weight in to it.

“It can withstand that, right?” President Jurgis looked at the nearest guard.

“Oh yea. The wood is just a finish. The door is really made of rolled steel. They’ll never get it open.”

The door continued to shake, until they person on the other side seemed to give up. The guards began sighing, some even lowering their weapons. Jurgis sunk in to his chair, exhaling deeply, resting his eyes. He was immediately stirred back up by a literally deafening blast.

Several bars of cyclonite had blown both doors completely off their hinges, sending them flying in to the office. One of them landed harmlessly on the floor, while another had found it’s way on to a guard, knocking him on his back a few feet away. From the hallway, a large number, perhaps twenty Deusaeurian soldiers filed in to the room, rifles already raised, pointed at the guards in the room. Dust from the blast began settling, allowing the eight guards to view their enemies. Nobody spoke, but the atmosphere of the room was obviously tense. None of the guards dare spoke, and the soldiers waited patiently.

Behind them, an officer entered. While not in formal clothing, he was clearly different from the other soldiers. President Jurgis started at him, and the officer looked at him. For a few moments, their eyes met, but still, they did not speak. The Deusaeurian officer looked around, before finding a chair, bringing it in front of the desk, and sitting down. He crossed his legs, and returned to looking at the President patiently.

“Well, since you seem to be opposed to starting, I suppose I will. I’m Captain Daniel Torres, and I am here to negotiate the terms of your surrender.”

Jurgis looked at Torres angrily, who simply watched him. “This is absurd! What makes your think you can just come in here and expect me to hand over this island?! I assure you that-“

“The rest of the Anthlonite Military knows what’s happening, and is on their way? Well you’re wrong. I can understand why you think that, but I regret to inform you that is not true because the Anthlonite Military simply does not exist anymore. Well, not really, I don’t regret it at all, but you get the point.”

Jurgis opened his mouth to retort, however, Torres interrupted him. “I’ll give you an easy choice, here, President.” Torres stood up from the chair and approached the nearest guard. He nonchalantly took the radion on chest from him, and set it on the president’s desk.

“You give the order to surrender the Commonwealth of Louis, and we’ll be lenient. You don’t, and we execute you, your guards, and everyone here, pave it all over, and replace it with malls and resort beaches, and drink tequila on your graves while we laugh about how easy it all was. This is fucking rocket science, asshole. Make the right choice, before I do it for you.”

President Felicjan Jurgis stared quietly. Torres stared back. He sighed, picked up the radio, and traded away his dignity, knowing that this was the best way to serve the people he represented.

East Periclean Ocean

“God damn is it cold here…”

A man in what seemed to be a Loyal Army uniform entered the commander’s office on the ship Battambang. Behind the desk was another man in uniform, significantly taller, with a much straighter and formal posture. He looked up from his desk and smiled.

“Quite. Colder here than even on the mountains in the homeland. I have no idea how those men on the deck work in this, but they do. It’s quite admirable, really.”

The man who entered smiled and looked around. Satisfied, he found a seat in front of the desk and looked back.

“Well, I’m Colonel Arthir. I’ll be commanding the field army that will be landing soon. I was to come here for a briefing. “

“Aye. I’m Admiral Blakeson. There isn’t much new from this message…”

Blakeson looked around his desk. He found a beiege folder and passed it to the Colonel. “I’ll let you read most of it. All the attacks will begin at the same time, for us here in the Rockholds, that’s around four in the morning tomorrow, so, I’d start hoarding any coffee in your barracks. “

He watched as the man flipped through the folder. Grunting at some parts, skimming through others.

“I still wish I could have more experienced soldiers… At least officers, but you know in Alkharania. Maddoc is hoarding all of them, probably as long as he can. Otherwise this all looks good. If you can make sure we have a clean landing, we’ll handle the rest.”

“Sure thing, colonel. Good luck out there. Hoo-ah, I think it is?”

He laughed. “Close enough, admiral. Good night.”
Last edited by Deusaeuri on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deusaeuri » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

Burrock Islands

The sand crumpled beneath Colonel Arthir’s feet. He was not the only officer who was breathing in the cool air of islands and coasts around Sondria, as his soldiers marched up to the cities and plains beyond. Today began Operation Greyback, the largest military operation of the Loyal Army since active combat ceased in Alkharania.

He looked around, admiring his troops. Most of the combat soldiers had already moved up in to the town, knocking on doors and beating police officers with the butts of their rifles. City hall, parliament, and other government centers were being targeted by special forces and airstrikes. On the beach they had landed on, several tents were being pitched and medical officers tended to the wounded.

He walked along the beach, continuing to observe his surroundings. Eventually he reached the makeshift barracks and distribution point. Soldiers who were injured whose unit had already finished their work gathered here, playing cards, calling girlfriends, or drinking alcohol scavenged from the town.

Before he could find himself a group to join and mop up some extra cash, a rumbling came from his wrist. His Rex system had an indication: he was be called in to a conference. Arthir found a quiet location behind a tent to speak. The headphones and microphone in his helmet came to life.

“Colonel Arthir, good to meet you. The lack of gunfire, indicates that Operation Greyback-1 was a success?”

“Aye, Greyback-1 is in progress, but thus far, successful. How goes the rest of the operations?”

The headphrones crackled a small amount before replying. “Greyback-2 has been delayed, bad winds. They should start it later in the afternoon. Greyback-3 is running along smoothly. We’ve taken all the uninhabited island, and we’re on the capital now. Police Chief has surrendered himself. Leaving on the national guard protecting the congress.”

Arthir nodded. “Well, similar situation over here, In Greyback-1, but we’ll get it done. I’ll report back to command when we finish up.”

Click. He yawned and returned to watching his soldiers.The special forces already had orders, and it could take days for the leaders to surrender themselves or to fight. For now, he had some time to himself, to enjoy all the perks the Loyal Army could offer.

“$50 minimum bet, aces are wild. Take a seat, sarge is dealing.”

Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deusaeuri » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:18 am

Burrock Islands

The sand crumpled beneath Colonel Arthir’s feet. He was not the only officer who was breathing in the cool air of islands and coasts around Sondria, as his soldiers marched up to the cities and plains beyond. Today began Operation Greyback, the largest military operation of the Loyal Army since active combat ceased in Alkharania.

He looked around, admiring his troops. Most of the combat soldiers had already moved up in to the town, knocking on doors and beating police officers with the butts of their rifles. City hall, parliament, and other government centers were being targeted by special forces and airstrikes. On the beach they had landed on, several tents were being pitched and medical officers tended to the wounded.

He walked along the beach, continuing to observe his surroundings. Eventually he reached the makeshift barracks and distribution point. Soldiers who were injured whose unit had already finished their work gathered here, playing cards, calling girlfriends, or drinking alcohol scavenged from the town.

Before he could find himself a group to join and mop up some extra cash, a rumbling came from his wrist. His Rex system had an indication: he was be called in to a conference. Arthir found a quiet location behind a tent to speak. The headphones and microphone in his helmet came to life.

“Colonel Arthir, good to meet you. The lack of gunfire, indicates that Operation Greyback-1 was a success?”

“Aye, Greyback-1 is in progress, but thus far, successful. How goes the rest of the operations?”

The headphrones crackled a small amount before replying. “Greyback-2 has been delayed, bad winds. They should start it later in the afternoon. Greyback-3 is running along smoothly. We’ve taken all the uninhabited island, and we’re on the capital now. Police Chief has surrendered himself. Leaving on the national guard protecting the congress.”

Arthir nodded. “Well, similar situation over here, In Greyback-1, but we’ll get it done. I’ll report back to command when we finish up.”

Click. He yawned and returned to watching his soldiers.The special forces already had orders, and it could take days for the leaders to surrender themselves or to fight. For now, he had some time to himself, to enjoy all the perks the Loyal Army could offer.

“$50 minimum bet, aces are wild. Take a seat, sarge is dealing.”

East Sevi Islands

The East Sevi islands were smaller and far more spread out than the Burrokc. Some thought that this might save them or protect them from foreign invaders. It clearly didn’t. In the early night, the LANF brought dozens of battlecruisers and transport vessels out of international waters in so close to the islands thy could see tourists backpacks and bottles of sunscreen. Over the next few hours, their marines ran through the town, attacking police and SWAT teams as they came. The national guard building was their last refuge, holding several tanks and weapons, but with a plume of red smoke and fly by of a fighter-bomber, that hope was gone too. As with all islands the Loyal Army made unplanned vacations too, they targeted the legislature. THE mayors, governors, presidents all resisted at first. But eventually, they all crack, and are forced to submit their lands, this being the only way to ensure that their people receive a better life for themselves.

Excuse any errors, I wrote this at 1 am and extremely tired.

Utara
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Utara » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:46 am

190 miles off the coast of Telraina, the Periclean.

"Report!" Hyoseong exclaimed as she burst into the bridge of the Tangun, a Qilin class supercarrier.

Hyoseong, an experienced naval officer, is the admiral of the Utari 108th Fleet who so happens to also be the captain of the aircraft carrier. She had only been recently promoted to her admiralty but not a week in and she is already on a major assignment, specially delegated to her by the Chairman of the Central Military Commission.

Immediately jumping out of his seat was Taemin, one of Hyoseong's first officers on board of the Tangun. He immediately spoke to the admiral, "We have just been caught by Nina, ma'am. Wind speeds at 20 knots and building. Waves level is at type 3!", whilst having his hand raised to his forehead to give the standard military salute.

With both her hands pressed against the panels of the bridge, Hyoseong murmurs "Damn, the storm and my luck! This is my first assignment as admiral!". The sea was getting increasingly rough and the waves were becoming more ferocious by the moment. Yet the crew mammoth size supercarrier were still being kept on deck despite being smashed continuously by the raging waters, launching the Shenyang J-31s, a 4th generation Gyrfalcon type warplane into the harrowing darkness in the distance as they work.

"How long we still had?!" Hyoseong asked in soft anguish whilst had her eyes fixated at the blackness in front of her.

" 30 minutes before the eye of the storm. Err... Should I pull back the crew ma'am?", replied a concern Taemin.

"No!" Hyoseong cried, rejecting Taemin's concerns. "Bring the General Mincheol and Yong-guk to the bridge! We are executing Operation Heaven's Halberd immediately!"

"But.. but ma'am!" Taemin, in his attempt to stop the admiral but to no avail. Only to have himself stopped instead.

"We have no time! The Commission does not tolerate delays!", the admiral spoke in a menacing manner, "Its either us or them!".

At the time, the 108th was apart of a larger invasion fleet of the Democratic People's Republic. It was carrying the 1st and the 32nd Army Corps accompanied by the 77th Mechanized Division. They were apart of a three wave attack with Hyoseong's fleet being the first, the tip of the spear. Hyoseong is about to embark on one of the largest military operations of her country. One that she might have never seen before in her career.
Last edited by Utara on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deusaeuri » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 am

Loyal Army Headquarters, Varnheim, Deusaeuri

Typhus Destructos spun around in his swiveling office chair, sighing occasionally. Every so often, he would also check his phone, grunting at the time. Eventually he checked the time and was satisfied. He turned to his computer and switched some monitors around. Finally, he set back in his chair and waited. Over time, several voices appeared over his computer. Eventually, when all the positions were filled, he spoke.
“Good afternoon, everyone. We will now be starting an official meeting of the Army High Council. Apologies for the informal nature, but this should be brief. I’d like to start off with a summary on the situation in the Sevi, Seleverden, and, Burrock.”

Another man spoke up. “Yes, about that. The Sevi islands have been quite peaceful. The operation was successful to take it, and there have been no major violent actions. We are currently planning a meeting with the neighboring republic of Erjunhuf to discuss the expansion of relations, now that we have obtained territory so close to them”

“As for Seleverden, the attack was, as you know, postponed due to poor weather conditions. After it cleared up, we performed the operation successfully. We did lose a few aircraft, as resistance was greather than expected. We suffered a totally of two thousand casualties, and secured the last government building, the supreme court, last night at approximately two hundred hours.”

“Finally, the Burrock Islands have been the most complicated, post takeover. Some peasant farmers on the south islands have attempted to rise up against the soldiers on the capital. They were put down rather swiftly, however, many parts of Port Festus have been burnt down. The local fire fighters have put it down, but it will cost several million dollars to repair.”

The commander of the combat engineering units grumbled before shuffling out of his chair and leaving.

Nero Basilinius, the Grand Admiral, continued. “Right. We also have several fleets out in active duty right now. We have a large combined fleet en route to south Telraina at the moment, nine carriers and twenty-one battlecruisers. Halfway through their journey, Part will split off to the Republic of Nigano, while the rest continue to Zagaher, of course, that part was discussed in our last meeting, which included the dignitaries from Utara. Departing a few days ago actually, another fleet of just three carriers and several transports left for the designated Valeraland area. At the moment they are just east of Embrun. All other fleets aren’t very special, performing patrols, local practice, et cetera.”

A few signs and pens clicking were heard. Typhus rubbed his forehead while the other military officials discussed the recent events. It wasn’t until the midafternoon that the meeting concluded and they all went about their business.

Utara
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Utara » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Daegang Sea Port, Shouguden Province, Democratic People's Republic of Utara

It was dawn. A cold morning and the ocean remains relatively calm. The docks were soaking wet, evidence of a massive rain, of which had occurred in the previous night. Dark clouds were still surging in the skies above however, shifting towards the north as it gets carried by the wind. Brisk air was blowing from the ocean. To the luck of the sailors, the weather this morning is of the most suitable for today's tremendous occassion. The rain had stopped just in time. Warships were blaring its horns as it left sea port.

The debut of the newly formed 502nd Fleet of the Utari People's Army Navy, today is the day. The fleet leaving the safety confines of its military base for the first time. Spectating the departure of the warships were several thousands of local residents, all line up adjacent to the waterline. Cheering and applauding as they witness the magnificent fleet of aircraft carriers, battlecruisers, destroyers, and frigates leaves port and sailing into the ocean. There were even several missile corvettes mixed within the fleet as well.

The 502nd is today's Utara most advanced composition of ships ever being put together. The tremendous fleet of 200 ships will soon see action for the first time.

However, of the most impressive spectacles of the 502nd Fleet was that of its flagship. The Qilin class supercarrier, the Tangyong. An aircraft carrier 1,170 feet in lengh and 300 feet in height, powered by some of the latest and most advance of A1B nuclear reactors. Operating at its maximum capacity, the Tangyong can carry up to 80 aircrafts and operating up to 20 RIM-162 missile capable launchers simultaneously. In this case, the Qilin class supercarrier is carrying 75 multirole fighters, air to air fighter planes, and bombers and has 500 of variable missiles in its arsenal. Most of which, the country had recently acquired from its newest ally, the Dominions of Deusaeuri.

Standing onboard the bridge of the Tangyong was the captain of the supercarrier, commander of the 502nd Fleet, Admiral Shim Changmin, an experienced naval commander of seven years and had been in command of the now defunct 309th Fleet and the 308th Fleet. To the Central Military Commission (the CMC), there were none other comparable candidate for the admiralty of the 502nd than Changmin himself. Having proved himself in a recent skirmish with some Periclean pirates from the far east, of which he emerge decisively victorious, the Admiral even came as a recommendation from the Chairman of the CMC, Grand Marshal Na Cheol Soh himself.

However, despite his splendid sets of achievements and rich experience as a naval commander, Changmin remains relatively young for an individual of his ranking. Changmin is of 32 years old this year and would be turning 33 in the coming months. It is unfortunate thou, that the admiral have to spend his birthday on his tour in South Telraina. He was apologetic to his family.

"I'm sorry, Sulli. But we can't spend our special occasion together. Not even my birthday", the admiral thought to himself, hinting at the fact that the couple will not only miss the young man's birthday but also the couple's anniversary as well.

"Please, take care of young Max for me", Changmin continued his thoughts, revealing that of his son, Changmin Jr.

"Sir!", a voice suddenly came from behind. Changmin turned to face the man, a young sailor onboard the Tangyong, whom so happens to be Changmin's first officer. "Speak sailor!", the admiral ordered.

"The main fleet has left the harbor and is on its way to the designated zone; Alpha, Charlie, Zeta, one-one-zero-eight-four. All preparations has complete sir!"

"Very good soldier. Dismiss", the admiral pleased with the reports, dismissing the soldier before turning back around to observe the horizon in the distance.

"But sir..", asked the concern first officer, "The storm surging in the north, Nina. The first fleet might have been caught in it right? Do you think they will be okay?".

"Hmm?? Yeah... Nina. Its only about to get stronger and larger", the admiral interrupted but does not dismiss the fact, "The 108th should be in its red zone by now".

"I hope they are okay, poor bastards"
Last edited by Utara on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Sondria;
Ondorian Sea;
Anthlon Isles;
Anthlonite Confederation:

A column of Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles was slowly making their way along the cliff side coastal roads of the Anthlon Isles, the lead element of a Crontorian invasion force determined to take the islands. These vehicles were part of Amphibious Mechanized Company Alpha of the Littoral Combat Surface Group Alpha of the Crontorian 8th Expeditionary Strike Group now anchored offshore. Deployed with Northern Command from Fort Portmor in the Lusitor Administrative District, these armored elements had met minimal resistance as they set off from their landing zones and driven inland, blasting apart feeble barricades or the paltry resistance they had been faced with. Overhead, F-97D Super Cerastes sliced through the open skies, their engines thundering as they flew high above the battlespace, providing escort for lower flying aircraft conducting strikes against high value targets.

The aim of Operation Sea Guardian was to secure a portion of the Anthlon Isles for future Northern Command operations. Backdoor negotiations between the Deusaeurians, Erjunhites, and Crontorians had carved up the group of islands known as the Anthlon Isles between the three powers, allowing each to walk away with their own archipelago. While foreign aims for their island chains had yet to be determined, the Imperial Federation had plans to establish a series of military bases for Northern Command to extend their reach into the Ondorian Ocean, long seen as a possible invasion corridor for extra-territorial powers not just into Sondria but into the Imperial Federation. At the expense of a smaller power, the Imperial Federation had manipulated the international status quo to increase its own relative security. Power politics were always the aim of her foreign policy.

Much like the negotiations that secured the Crontorian claim to the newly named Arontorian Isles, the military operation to secure them was short and brutal. Northern Command had deployed six Combat Fleets and three Expeditionary Strike Groups to cover the three main islands of the Arontorian Isles and their surrounding islands. Intelligence gathered about the Anthlonite Confederation amalgamated from years of human, signals, and satellite intelligence had revealed a reclusive nation with little to no expeditionary military capacity. An equally weak military with decades old air defenses was bolstered by a police force competent enough to keep the peace but nothing else. Crontorian victory was virtually assured.

As soon as Northern Command was in range, the assembled fleets unleashed an opening barrage of cruise missiles. Hoping to take the islands mostly intact, the targets initially designated were military in nature; military encampments, airfields, radar stations, and naval facilities. These targets were identified and destroyed with extreme prejudice, peppered in a hail of cruise missiles that outright leveled the majority of the Anthlonite defenders. Next came waves of airstrikes to prepare for the Expeditionary Strike Groups preparing to offload their airborne and waterborne Marines onto future Crontorian territory. While small craft secured the littoral zone, ensuring that no enemy craft interfered with landing operations, EFVs and helicopters went ashore.

Marine units were airlifted all over the islands supported by the AH-47 Revolution Attack Helicopters now blasting apart enemy defenses or formations. With successful penetration of enemy lines by airborne Crontorian units and the rapid advance of the EFVs and their onboard Marines made short work of the Anthlonites. Under strict orders not to molest or harm the civilian population, now watching aghast from their homes as Crontorian soldiers walked openly down their streets, the Imperial Federation quickly went about securing local political offices, police stations, and other civic buildings. Marines were flown to each airport which the Imperial Federation was eager to get its hands on in order to facilitate both the resupply of forces, the movement of Field Armies into the territory, and the entrance of officials from the Ministry of State to oversee the implementation of Crontorian policy while Ministry of State Security personnel were soon to follow in order to establish a record of the population and formalize their status as Crontorian citizens, whether or not they wanted their title.
Last edited by Crontor on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents