NATION

PASSWORD

The Andromeda Imperium(Roleplay Group Sign-Ups, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Tributational Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 am

I'm on a chromebook, so I can't join the map yet. Stupid right click not existing.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Economic Left/Right: 1.0 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

Amn Voss
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Amn Voss » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Nation Name: XIV Scionae Republic
Leader: Grand Artificer Molaemo & Grand Naturalist Khlanthe
System(s) wanted(leave blank for now):
RP Population: 2,500,000 Chronos; 20,000,000,000 Myr automatons
Number of people in RP Military: Roughly 10,000,000 Myrmidon automatons
Type of Government: Republic represented by two councils; The Council of Phusis & Council of Thesis
Large Scale Weapon: Self-replicating semi-sentient Myr/Myrmidon; Planetary shielding and cloaking technology

Name: Chronos; Myr
Appearance: Chronos Myrmidon Myr
Classification:(Bird, reptile, mammal) Mammalian
Average lifespan: Indefinite
General personality traits:(Brutish, cold, logical, etc) Logical, curious, compassionate, cautious, helpful, isolationist.
General habitat: The floating city of Artaxes on their home-planet Scionae.
Egg or live birth: Formerly live birth; Cloning has been the only form of producing Chronos for hundreds of thousands of years.
Diet: Vegetarian.
Other: The planet Iaxos, lost before time to the void of space was the original home of what would become the Chronos. A time before Tosoro led the Onens clan out beyond the solar system to find a new home for the proto-Chronos; where the ill-fated expedition discovered what would be known as the Kronus, a race of, what myth calls, demons bent on the annihilation of all life. These are the earliest memories of the Chronos species, ones of extinction and the death of all that was worth living for.

The tales continue, for several tens of thousands of years filled with stories of war and heroism; the continuous balancing act of good and evil. The proto-Chronos won the war, after countless generations of fighting but were decimated. The population exploded, Iaxos was flooded as were so many of the few remaining life-supporting planets. The corruption of life polluted these planets and they died, one by one; as did the proto-Chronos. The wisest of the survivors devised a way to balance their existence with that of the natural multiverse.

Over millions of years the Chronos have stabilized, war with the Kronus warping their psyche so extremely that they avoid the affairs of the galaxy and cultivate life wherever it might potentially exist. Their automatons, the Myr, work the planets growing, building, modifying, and terraforming. The Myrmidon defend, observing and intervening when needed; exterminating when necessary. The Chronos assign overseers, ever watchful and cautious, to manage these planets; each is a Garden of Eden in it's own right and every Chronos understands this.

In recent years encounters with the other species in the galaxy have peaked, more and more beings are stumbling upon Chronos worlds and Myr expeditionary parties. The Councils of Phusis and Thesis, natural and artificial, regulate modern Chronos society and observe all interactions with other races. From the city of Artaxes, floating through the skies of Scionae, the councils meet and watch; probes were deployed thousands of years ago and while many have been lost the remaining probes still relay information from every corner of the galaxy back to the councils. From what the probes have conveyed in recent years, something is coming to the Chronos. Something dangerous and powerful, a Kronus for the modern galaxy and something to fear.
Last edited by Amn Voss on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
INTP:
67-75-75-33
E L/R: 8.25 | S L/A: -2.10
MC: 40.3,-34 (New Progressive)

The Jensmonian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jensmonian Empire » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:23 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:I'm on a chromebook, so I can't join the map yet. Stupid right click not existing.

I'm just too lazy to use my computer and do it
"We are not fighting for our nation. Neither are we fighting for victory. We are not fighting for anything that we have ever fought for before. We should've always only fought for this reason. It is the only reason that is ever worth fighting for. The only reason that nature ever fights for. We are fighting for survival. We aren't fighting to be the best, to be the 'fittest'. We are fighting because we have to."
—Emperor Dylan Scott on November 19, 77 DRSS, Jensmulus Day

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 pm

So are we only restricted to the Andromeda galaxy?
Last edited by Northern Arcadian Empire on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Believe so! Luckily, Ijun roles anyway you want it too! It's super crazy.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:32 am

Mm....I was wondering about that so I know what to post about my nation

Kyuria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:So are we only restricted to the Andromeda system?

*Galaxy, not system, in case that wasn't a typo.

Anyway, I should note that I've been refraining from attempting to post until my computer gets back up. Unfortunately, that's not gonna be happening anytime reasonably soon. So until then, I'd like people to bear with me on oh sooooo many issues like atrocious grammar, typos and the ever full of shit auto "correct" feature.

As an aside, I'm also posting in a more,... "advisory" capacity as I'm typically wont to do. Now, make no mistake, I ain't trying to pass myself off as co-op nor am I trying to boss anyone around and tell them what to do. And most importantly of all, no matter how mean about it I may be, I don't honestly mean offense. ( When you're raised to be a dick, it's amazing how clear perspective on "manners" gets!)
Buuuuuuut,....as
Well, I think it would be very prudent to head off any official judgment on the most recently posted applicant with my two cents. I might be a smart ass, but damnit I'm usually right. :U

Amn Voss, while I do like the concept, it kinda teeters on a dangerous ledge. Specifically, it was rule 3 if memory serves me correctly? Can't really check, but the gist is your app flirts with the "progenitor/precursor" tech level. I had raised the matter for clarification, but to surmise that's not only a bit too advanced, but quite rather inconvenient for other players. Now, keep in mind, I only say that it /flirts/ with it. While not quite nearly as bad is it might seem at first glance, and I do get the feeling that you don't mean for it to dos so, others might get the distinct impression that it'll throw more than just a few wrenches into their gears if you catch my drift. Thus I recommend several courses of action.
First of course, is either scaling back a bit, ormadding quantifiers. Example; the backstory makes it sound like, -at the /very/ least- the Chronos and Kronus managed to devastate a not-so-insignificant chunk of the galaxy. A good way to clamp down on any over active imaginations getting carried away, it might be a good idea to go into detail about how large a territory you're referring too, as well as allowing for the nature of the kind of chaos a war like that would cause. As well, it also sounds more than a bit like the Myr have been sweeping across much of the galaxy, doing the stereotypical "life seeding" one might pessimistically call blatant progenitor logic. The only effective solution for that would be to detail "spheres of influence" outlining just /where/ the Myr operate, as well as /how/ they go about doing it. As it is it honestly sounds kind of like they go around dumping huge amounts of organic material on planets and watch it evolve, and then periodically pulling the strings a la "prehistoric alien gods." I don't know if anyone likes those,...

Perhaps the biggest crucifix against them is their apparent /size/. Now, let's all be honest, /no one/ can possibly appreciate the sheer size of a population as comparatively small as the Myr and Chronos /combined/. Now, the only problem is, people can appreciate the sheer /scope/ of things... most obviously, the combined population is effectively thrice that of Earth, and can be quite easily envisioned as the stereotypical "average" sci-fi planetary population. This does open up a can of worms when we then take into account their sheer scope as an actual civilization.
I don't know,... The best way to describe it is to go off of my first impression; Time Lords of Galifrey.
(With names like that? It was only natural! XP)
So, they're this small little collection of effectively xenophobic people who have beend wielding the power to build and manipulate entire solar systems and civilizations for millions of years, and have eyes in every corner of the galaxy. I suggest reading that entire sentence with a /lot/ of emphasis on every other syllable to really drive home the point,..............

Even being unreasonably generous, that's /a few/ bridges too far, at least, for the sake of actual stability. Omniscience is sadly unjustifiable, short of the potential outright omnipresence it could imply. As well, it leaves a rather bad taste in the mouths of anyone who didn't plan for even the possibility of what is in effect at least a Kardashev 3 civilization.
Now, as far as redeeming qualities are concerned, I personally msee them as perfectly citing the bill of "the Watchers" trope. Which means at worst something has got to give,.... and a lot. Basically you've got to Nerf their influence to hell and back. For instance, according to canon, the first major event in the history of my Nanz' interstellar presence is a gi-feck'n-gantic war against their own extinction driven enemies,... And naturally the Myrmidons pose a particularly heavy question on that. Especially considering their ultimate fate is to become sort of piratical adventurers/prolific explorers. Not to mention the "looming galactic threat" as well.

I have no clue really what to recommend so you won't be stepping on everyone's toes. The best I can think would be to select a slice of the galactic pie. From there, build a more solid, recognizable civilization instead of a nebulous elder "big brother" race. Try making them a concentrated force, slowly sweeping through space. I'd also recommend having a secondary sub faction of the race as amsort of counter balance to their actions, probably specifically trying to reach out to other races before them, and create a source of conflicting view points between two sides who think the other is wrong, even if they might be right. For the galactic threat, I think establishing "quarantine zones" for "mysterious" reasons would suit others nicely instead of somemspector that might just sweep across the galaxy in an unimpressive and predicable wave/invasion.

In all though, I just recommend tinning /everything/ down to smaller, more easily manageable levels. At the very least, it'll nbe easier for other players to swallow, and most importantly of all, not look like some big scary boogeyman application to anyone who might be considering joining.

As yet another aside,... It'd be reeeeeeeaally nice to know what the hell the Chronos and the Myr/Myrmidon are supposed to be, in addition to the nice pictures.
(I think, I can't even see them right now) so I at least would be grateful for a description of them as actual races and/or a society, and not just a civilization.
Why must I be the only one who can be reasonable in the face of chaos?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Civ 5 = best civ

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Still in this just waiting for the right moment
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:12 am

Kyuria wrote:
Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:So are we only restricted to the Andromeda system?

*Galaxy, not system, in case that wasn't a typo.

Anyway, I should note that I've been refraining from attempting to post until my computer gets back up. Unfortunately, that's not gonna be happening anytime reasonably soon. So until then, I'd like people to bear with me on oh sooooo many issues like atrocious grammar, typos and the ever full of shit auto "correct" feature.

As an aside, I'm also posting in a more,... "advisory" capacity as I'm typically wont to do. Now, make no mistake, I ain't trying to pass myself off as co-op nor am I trying to boss anyone around and tell them what to do. And most importantly of all, no matter how mean about it I may be, I don't honestly mean offense. ( When you're raised to be a dick, it's amazing how clear perspective on "manners" gets!)
Buuuuuuut,....as
Well, I think it would be very prudent to head off any official judgment on the most recently posted applicant with my two cents. I might be a smart ass, but damnit I'm usually right. :U

Amn Voss, while I do like the concept, it kinda teeters on a dangerous ledge. Specifically, it was rule 3 if memory serves me correctly? Can't really check, but the gist is your app flirts with the "progenitor/precursor" tech level. I had raised the matter for clarification, but to surmise that's not only a bit too advanced, but quite rather inconvenient for other players. Now, keep in mind, I only say that it /flirts/ with it. While not quite nearly as bad is it might seem at first glance, and I do get the feeling that you don't mean for it to dos so, others might get the distinct impression that it'll throw more than just a few wrenches into their gears if you catch my drift. Thus I recommend several courses of action.
First of course, is either scaling back a bit, ormadding quantifiers. Example; the backstory makes it sound like, -at the /very/ least- the Chronos and Kronus managed to devastate a not-so-insignificant chunk of the galaxy. A good way to clamp down on any over active imaginations getting carried away, it might be a good idea to go into detail about how large a territory you're referring too, as well as allowing for the nature of the kind of chaos a war like that would cause. As well, it also sounds more than a bit like the Myr have been sweeping across much of the galaxy, doing the stereotypical "life seeding" one might pessimistically call blatant progenitor logic. The only effective solution for that would be to detail "spheres of influence" outlining just /where/ the Myr operate, as well as /how/ they go about doing it. As it is it honestly sounds kind of like they go around dumping huge amounts of organic material on planets and watch it evolve, and then periodically pulling the strings a la "prehistoric alien gods." I don't know if anyone likes those,...

Perhaps the biggest crucifix against them is their apparent /size/. Now, let's all be honest, /no one/ can possibly appreciate the sheer size of a population as comparatively small as the Myr and Chronos /combined/. Now, the only problem is, people can appreciate the sheer /scope/ of things... most obviously, the combined population is effectively thrice that of Earth, and can be quite easily envisioned as the stereotypical "average" sci-fi planetary population. This does open up a can of worms when we then take into account their sheer scope as an actual civilization.
I don't know,... The best way to describe it is to go off of my first impression; Time Lords of Galifrey.
(With names like that? It was only natural! XP)
So, they're this small little collection of effectively xenophobic people who have beend wielding the power to build and manipulate entire solar systems and civilizations for millions of years, and have eyes in every corner of the galaxy. I suggest reading that entire sentence with a /lot/ of emphasis on every other syllable to really drive home the point,..............

Even being unreasonably generous, that's /a few/ bridges too far, at least, for the sake of actual stability. Omniscience is sadly unjustifiable, short of the potential outright omnipresence it could imply. As well, it leaves a rather bad taste in the mouths of anyone who didn't plan for even the possibility of what is in effect at least a Kardashev 3 civilization.
Now, as far as redeeming qualities are concerned, I personally msee them as perfectly citing the bill of "the Watchers" trope. Which means at worst something has got to give,.... and a lot. Basically you've got to Nerf their influence to hell and back. For instance, according to canon, the first major event in the history of my Nanz' interstellar presence is a gi-feck'n-gantic war against their own extinction driven enemies,... And naturally the Myrmidons pose a particularly heavy question on that. Especially considering their ultimate fate is to become sort of piratical adventurers/prolific explorers. Not to mention the "looming galactic threat" as well.

I have no clue really what to recommend so you won't be stepping on everyone's toes. The best I can think would be to select a slice of the galactic pie. From there, build a more solid, recognizable civilization instead of a nebulous elder "big brother" race. Try making them a concentrated force, slowly sweeping through space. I'd also recommend having a secondary sub faction of the race as amsort of counter balance to their actions, probably specifically trying to reach out to other races before them, and create a source of conflicting view points between two sides who think the other is wrong, even if they might be right. For the galactic threat, I think establishing "quarantine zones" for "mysterious" reasons would suit others nicely instead of somemspector that might just sweep across the galaxy in an unimpressive and predicable wave/invasion.

In all though, I just recommend tinning /everything/ down to smaller, more easily manageable levels. At the very least, it'll nbe easier for other players to swallow, and most importantly of all, not look like some big scary boogeyman application to anyone who might be considering joining.

As yet another aside,... It'd be reeeeeeeaally nice to know what the hell the Chronos and the Myr/Myrmidon are supposed to be, in addition to the nice pictures.
(I think, I can't even see them right now) so I at least would be grateful for a description of them as actual races and/or a society, and not just a civilization.

Basically summed up what I was thinking, thanks Kyria! :D.
So just tweak a but here and there on way Ky said, and you're accepted ^_^
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 pm

anyone want a conflict of some kind?
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:29 pm

It's a bit early for that, why not wait a while for things to speed up before we engage in conflicts.
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Lemunaria wrote:It's a bit early for that, why not wait a while for things to speed up before we engage in conflicts.

sure then ha

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 pm

North Calaveras wrote:
Lemunaria wrote:It's a bit early for that, why not wait a while for things to speed up before we engage in conflicts.

sure then ha

Speaking of war I never had a chance to mention it on my posts but there's kind of a cold war going on with two of the city states in my planet. Also not to be captain obvious here but that map needs more star systems.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:19 pm

I decided to do a few smaller parts showing some of my nationstates loading their colony ships. If it ok if there are more colony ships then I mentioned?
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:26 am

That's perfectly fine. There are a ton more expedition parties than have been mentioned by me thus far xP

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Anyone have any ideas to introduce my nation or what i should post

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Not sure honestly.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Mm, ok

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:Mm, ok

Maybe you can start out on what's happening in your nation and have the first of yous ships leave your home star system.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Ok thanks Naval, I think I might start off with that and a huge war happening on Arcadia. It's going to be between me and a NPC nation

The Imperium Collectives
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Imperium Collectives » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, so Naval Monte recommended me to join this RP.

Bio

Nation Name: The Imperium Collectives
Leader: Chairman Henrik Stahl
RP Population: 1.8 Billion
Number of people in RP Military: 50 million Active, 130 Million reserve
Type of Government: Martial Law Autarchy
Large Scale Weapon:

Project Sky Shatterer - An orbital weapon project the size of a small moon, able to wield massive amounts of energy and concentrate into a beam capable of leveling whole cities. Still being constructed, main gun is yet to be finished, though the frame of the weapon is already orbiting the capital.

Project Petrusite - Petrusite is a powerful new element, highly reactive and unstable, it has been refined to power weapons. The energy is able to stun and disintegrate enemy combatants, as well as cutting through nearly any solid. However, large quantities of the element is still dangerously volatile and has yet to be controlled.

Species

Name: Pyrrhic
Appearance- Pyrrhic people have been exposed to the thin atmosphere and natural radiation of the planet Pyrrhus. Hardened by their environment, the humans have evolved to have stronger lungs and organs, but have suffered to bloodshot eyes and dry skin.
Male: Human Body
Female: Human Body
Classification: Transhuman (mammal)
Average lifespan: 500-600 (natural), 1000+ (scientific aid)
General personality traits:(Brutish, cold, logical, etc) Calculating, humorless, stern, impatient, nationalist, and unceasingly determined.
General habitat: Pryyhus, a hostile, unforgiving world dominated by ferocious storms and electrifying skylines. A thin atmosphere coupled with radiation has transformed the human settlers into the Pyrrhic. Pyrrhus houses great mountain ranges, with a vast polar desert to the south and formidable glacial mountains in the north. The sky is an unending blazing orange in the day, the night falling to colorless darkness. Rich in natural resources and metals, Pyrrhus is notable for its abundance of petrusite.
Egg or live birth: Live Birth
Diet: Omnivores, require high intake of calories
Other:
The Pyrrhic Expeditions were a privately funded survey mission, set on locating a habitable world and colonizing it.

37 years upon the departure of Earth, contact was lost, and the refugees found themselves isolated in the cold expanse of space. Food shortages, murders, and a mysterious virus killed a fourth of the expedition. The refugees were desperate to find a home.

Far out in the Outer Rim, the expedition found a habitable planet. Naming it Pyrrhus after the expedition, the colonists began their work. Landing on the planet, what the weary survivors thought was salvation turned to distress.

Pyrrhus was a planet holding a thin atmosphere, scarce resources, and unstable gas geysers. Many fell during the initial years, whether from starvation or breathing complications. The strong survived, hardened by their experiences. Evolving and adapting to the new world, the survivors began to tolerate this strange world. The powerful took control, most notably the Stahl Arms Corporation, the original funders of the expedition.

Setting up a new nation, The Imperium Collectives was born.
Last edited by The Imperium Collectives on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

These windswept isles, unwavering and proud

The Northern Lordships of The Imperium Collectives

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 pm

The Imperium Collectives wrote:Hello, so Naval Monte recommended me to join this RP.

Bio

Nation Name: The Imperium Collectives
Leader: Chairman Henrik Stahl
RP Population: 1.8 Billion
Number of people in RP Military: 50 million Active, 130 Million reserve
Type of Government: Martial Law Autarchy
Large Scale Weapon:

Project Sky Shatterer - An orbital weapon project the size of a small moon, able to wield massive amounts of energy and concentrate into a beam capable of leveling whole cities. Still being constructed, main gun is yet to be finished, though the frame of the weapon is already orbiting the capital.

Project Petrusite - Petrusite is a powerful new element, highly reactive and unstable, it has been refined to power weapons. The energy is able to stun and disintegrate enemy combatants, as well as cutting through nearly any solid. However, large quantities of the element is still dangerously volatile and has yet to be controlled.

Species

Name: Pyrrhic
Appearance- Pyrrhic people have been exposed to the thin atmosphere and natural radiation of the planet Pyrrhus. Hardened by their environment, the humans have evolved to have stronger lungs and organs, but have suffered to bloodshot eyes and dry skin.
Male: Human Body
Female: Human Body
Classification: Transhuman (mammal)
Average lifespan: 500-600 (natural), 1000+ (scientific aid)
General personality traits:(Brutish, cold, logical, etc) Calculating, humorless, stern, impatient, nationalist, and unceasingly determined.
General habitat: Pryyhus, a hostile, unforgiving world dominated by ferocious storms and electrifying skylines. A thin atmosphere coupled with radiation has transformed the human settlers into the Pyrrhic. Pyrrhus houses great mountain ranges, with a vast polar desert to the south and a formidable glacial mountains in the north. The sky is an unending blazing orange in the day, the night falling to colorless darkness. Rich in natural resources and metals, Pyrrhus is notable for its abundance of perquisite.
Egg or live birth: Live Birth
Diet: Omnivores, require high intake of calories
Other:
The Pyrrhic Expeditions were a privately funded survey mission, set on locating a habitable world and colonizing it.

37 years upon the departure of Earth, contact was lost, and the refugees found themselves isolated in the cold expanse of space. Food shortages, murders, and a mysterious virus killed a fourth of the expedition. The refugees were desperate to find a home.

Far out in the Outer Rim, the expedition found a habitable planet. Naming it Pyrrhus after the expedition, the colonists began their work. Landing on the planet, what the weary survivors thought was salvation turned to distress.

Pyrrhus was a planet holding a thin atmosphere, scarce resources, and unstable gas geysers. Many fell during the initial years, whether from starvation or breathing complications. The strong survived, hardened by their experiences. Evolving and adapting to the new world, the survivors began to tolerate this strange world. The powerful took control, most notably the Stahl Arms Corporation, the original funders of the expedition.

Setting up a new nation, The Imperium Collectives was born.

Accepted.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:22 am

A late for this but It's best to do this now than never.

General personality traits: Complicated. knowledgeable, confident (sometimes to the point of cockiness), pragmatic, curious, eccentric (some times to the point of insanity), paranoid, deadpan snarkers, resilience.

I think I should have also mentioned that they are still haunted by the ghosts of their past.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 am

This rp is really slow, and I can barely keep up with all my rps i'm in.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents