NATION

PASSWORD

Millitant Preacher Threatens Communists (MT, OOC, SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draica
Senator

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:02 am

Den, you would not agree you're godmodding?
Draica is a Federal Republic nation ran by conservatives and Libertarians! If you ever wanna rp a state visit, a war, a debate with one of my leaders or a conservative/libertarian philosopher, or just wanna tg me in general(I like TGs) drop me a TG!
Allies: Pantorrum, Korgenstin, Zebraltar, Kiribati-Tarawa, Democratic Sabha. Idoa, Allaena, Lledia.
Enemies: Arkania 5, any communist nation, Drakorvanyia.
Wars:

The Draican-Arkanian war: On-going

The Waldensian-Draican-Kiribati Cold War: Won. Dissolution of Communist Government in Waldensia

The Draican-Die erworbenen Namen war: Draica successfully defended, retaliation called off.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:
Its possible.

EDIT: Yours is a strategic objective, though.

Yes, but 15 missiles? Please.

Please? Please what?
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 am

Neutral.
Από το Λονδίνο μέχρι το Κάιρο και το πρότυπο του τηλεφώνου φτάνει ψηλά!
The Communique you are reading has been altered by [MINIFOR]
Kettroa can into Embassy!
"From London to Cairo! the Standard Flies High!"
Interested? Read my Minicul Approved Factbooks!
A Level 5 civilization, according to this index.
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Kiribati-Tarawa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiribati-Tarawa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:22 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:Yes, but 15 missiles? Please.

Please? Please what?

Please, be reasonable. There's no way anybody is firing 15 thermobaric missiles at once.
Last edited by Kiribati-Tarawa on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the desk of:
Ambassador Sir Thomas Chapman, CD, KG
His Majesty's Ambassador to the WA for Kiribati-Tarawa
Office # 22, Floor 5 of the General Assembly building

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:08 am

Your post was godmoddy, DEN. I don't like it, please change it.
Draica is a Federal Republic nation ran by conservatives and Libertarians! If you ever wanna rp a state visit, a war, a debate with one of my leaders or a conservative/libertarian philosopher, or just wanna tg me in general(I like TGs) drop me a TG!
Allies: Pantorrum, Korgenstin, Zebraltar, Kiribati-Tarawa, Democratic Sabha. Idoa, Allaena, Lledia.
Wars:

The Waldensian-Draican-Kiribati Cold War: Won. Dissolution of Communist Government in Waldensia

The Draican-Die erworbenen Namen war: Draica successfully defended, retaliation called off.

Idoa
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Idoa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:53 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:
Please? Please what?

Please, be reasonable. There's no way anybody is firing 15 thermobaric missiles at once.

Entirely feasible actually.
[04:06] (Allanea) he roleplays his nation as this openly and utterly evil thing
[04:07] (Allanea) that kidnaps people and crucifies children
[04:07] (Allanea) like I can just stab this

PMT/FanT: The Federated States of Idoa
FT: The United Systems of Usidia

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:53 am

You can fire any amount of missiles at once if you have the launch tubes to fire them from, thermobaric or not.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:25 am

Let's consider the amount DEN is spending on military and defense. Honestly I'm surprised DEN only fired 15. I mean DEN should've fired 30 for the threat that is being shown by Kirbata. However in any case Draica you can't show favoritism as the OP because the OP has to be impartial in the RP. Or else people don't want to RP with you. Also Kirbata you are RPing as a godmodder as well. The reason this is happening is because people are getting angry and when tempers flare bad shit happens.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:29 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:So, I hate to be that guy, but DEN has now decided to auto-hit in his posts.

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Kiribatian Forward Operating Base

The 15 modified Iskander missiles shot through the air at Mach 7 towards the enemy position, dodging the enemy missiles and releasing decoys that the enemy defenses would start to target. Some were shot down by the enemy, but still at least more than half survived. 10 of the missiles got through the enemy positions, and slammed through buildings or exploded midair, dispersing their fuel everywhere. The shockwave and heat would've destroyed entire buildings and ripped apart entire batteries, though the soldiers back at Feldur didn't know how badly the enemy was hit. They probably wouldn't be able to retaliate after that strike. Or, if they did before the destruction... they wouldn't be able to back it up.

Just going to put that out there for the op to make a ruling on it.

Just going to say one thing. That is that DEN SAID WOULD'VE destroyed them. Kirbata it's your decision of how to respond. You need to analyze the entire post before calling someone a godmodder.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:42 am

Exantos wrote:
Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:So, I hate to be that guy, but DEN has now decided to auto-hit in his posts.

Just going to put that out there for the op to make a ruling on it.

Just going to say one thing. That is that DEN SAID WOULD'VE destroyed them. Kirbata it's your decision of how to respond. You need to analyze the entire post before calling someone a godmodder.

I'm sick of being accused of favoritism;

Multiple RPers have warned me about DEN. I've been treating him with as much respect as I can. But fuck it, I've Pm'd several RP mentors about this and I'l have /them/ review the RP and have /them/ look at the posts in question so we can decide if it's godmodding or not.
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:33 am

Go ahead. But it's not a godmod to fire off x amount of weapons. Say I can't do it? Well I DID. There's no way you can't say I didn't.

Go get a mentor. But if Kiri thinks he's going to shoot down 15 missiles that the US government can't even ENGAGE... Who's godmodding?

As for my post? Oh, I can fix it to say what would've happened. But this, THIS is what I am talking about. I pulled a Kiribati.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:39 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Go ahead. But it's not a godmod to fire off x amount of weapons. Say I can't do it? Well I DID. There's no way you can't say I didn't.

Go get a mentor. But if Kiri thinks he's going to shoot down 15 missiles that the US government can't even ENGAGE... Who's godmodding?

As for my post? Oh, I can fix it to say what would've happened. But this, THIS is what I am talking about. I pulled a Kiribati.

US government can't even ENGAGE

That's godmodding to use missiles that we have absoloutely no chance of even stopping.

I've had it, you need to stop using this highly destructive weaponry so everyone can have a fair time here. I will not tolerate fighting, I will not tolerate anything from anyone.

Yes Kiribati isn't perfect, yes you are also not perfect, but Christ you are giving him a reason to come after you like this! You are using weapons that are beyond the scope of MT and you are arguing when anyone defends themselves against it!

I refuse to let my RP go down in flames because of this idiotic BS. Get your act together, I'l make sure Kiribati gets his together. But you better get your act together and start being more fair in your posts.
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:54 am

Beyond the scope of MT? Godmodding?

GODDAMN MAN THE ISKANDER IS A STANDARD SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILE OF THE RUSSIAN MILITARY!! How is THAT PMT? How is it a Godmod if you TRULY cannot engage or shoot it down in real life?

This is NS. I get that people can shoot down a lot of shit. But the missile I am using, in real life, is 1) stealth, 2) evasive. Can dodge enemy missiles. 3) equipped with APS to make sure it still flies, 4) traveling at Mach 7. MACH 7. Faster than real life CIWS.

So is it nerfed a little for NS? YEAH. For one, you can engage it with missiles, and maybe CIWS, but you WILL be hit by a majority.

Get my act together? Every post I made was not only rooted deeply in today's technology, it could utilize tech designed BEFORE. You have shown favoritism to Kiri's side! All the time!
'Oh, Kiri's fine. Fix your post.'
'No, Kiri doesn't have to fix his post.'

Kiri this, Kiri that, you leave him be when he's the heaviest godmoder. You FAIL TO MENTION AT THE BEGINNING HE HAS BASES IN YOUR COUNTRY. instead of being the good OP and saying that those bases don't exist, YOU LET KIRI MOBILIZE UNGODLY AMOUNTS OF TROOPS THAT WERE ALREADY DESTROYED. Furthermore, you have the balls to call those who call put your mistakes godmodders.

Not ONCE have you openly scorned your friend's actions! Not once! Not once have you looked up this tech! Not a single time have you done your research!

If you refuse to let this thread die, by god man SLAP YOU AND YOUR FRIEND INTO SHAPE.

You are, in your non thinking rage, trying to slice MT into your own damn pie. It's one thing to keep nukes out of this, but ban all conventional weapons? Ban real things that don't have that power? Take away Thermobarics? MID RP WHERE THE DAMAGE IS DONE ALREADY?

I've been fair. In case you didn't notice, I'm fighting you and your friend. Is that fair?

I haven't made a single thing impossible to counter. I've only made it difficult beyond your wildest dreams. Which is real life.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:02 am

If you kick me, I understand.

But I've made my point.

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:09 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:If you kick me, I understand.

But I've made my point.

You should understand why I'm kicking you:

You have plainly admitted that, no matter what, your missiles can auto through defenses. I said no godmodding or auto-hitting in the rules, but you continue to do those things and you won't even compromise on them.

Two, you did not put your post up in the air. You auto'd your missiles hitting the compound and destroying it. And you refuse to do anything to change it.

Three, you've caused too many arguments in the RP to the point where it is now slugging along. You are not in this for fun obviously, you're in this because you want to win and you are deadset on winning.

For the sake of the RP you have to go. So, it was fun while it lasted, goodbye.
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:13 am

Draica wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:If you kick me, I understand.

But I've made my point.

You have plainly admitted that, no matter what, your missiles can auto through defenses. I said no godmodding or auto-hitting in the rules, but you continue to do those things and you won't even compromise on them.

Two, you did not put your post up in the air. You auto'd your missiles hitting the compound and destroying it. And you refuse to do anything to change it.

Three, you've caused too many arguments in the RP to the point where it is now slugging along. You are not in this for fun obviously, you're in this because you want to win and you are deadset on winning.

Wow.

And to think Kiri has done all of that. Except, unlike me, he didn't change his posts. Bur because you didn't shut up and look, you didn't know.

Too much favoritism here. I wouldn't RP with him if I were you.

And get a damn mentor. You and your friend clearly are ignorant about this.
Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:18 am

Draica wrote:

Wow.

And to think Kiri has done all of that. Except, unlike me, he didn't change his posts. Bur because you didn't shut up and look, you didn't know.

Too much favoritism here. I wouldn't RP with him if I were you.

And get a damn mentor. You and your friend clearly are ignorant about this.

You're being dishonest.

Kiribati agreed on changes with you privately and had me relay the message, you said you'd be OK pretending his posts said a certain thing.

Don't lie.
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:20 am

I was fine.

But you started bitching about me not doing the same thing. Which I DID change.

But then he started FALLING BACK into his posts he hadn't changed. He ignored us. Why did he not RP his fighters blowing up? Why did he start using the godmods that you told him to fix?

And why didn't you catch that?

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:I was fine.

But then he started FALLING BACK into his posts he hadn't changed. He ignored us. Why did he not RP his fighters blowing up? Why did he start using the godmods that you told him to fix?

I could ask you the same thing, why did you not RP a response to Arkania's offer and why didn't you RP the result of Kiribati's cruise missiles against your fleet?
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:29 am

Draica wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:I was fine.

I could ask you the same thing, why did you not RP a response to Arkania's offer and why didn't you RP the result of Kiribati's cruise missiles against your fleet?

Because I forgot Ark's, and Kiri can't hit a fleet that isn't within his radar range.

My fleet is ONLY halfway. His is still at shore.

Draica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:39 am

Draica wrote:

Because I forgot Ark's, and Kiri can't hit a fleet that isn't within his radar range.

He's using long-range missiles. And it's not exactly at the shore, it's near the coast. Plus, if you're fleet is only halfway how come so many of your men are already on Draican mainland? Assuming they took helicopter or a plane(paratroopers) the Kiribatians could have easily shot them down with some AA missiles.

So you have some explaining to do.
Wars:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:49 am

Draica wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Because I forgot Ark's, and Kiri can't hit a fleet that isn't within his radar range.

He's using long-range missiles. And it's not exactly at the shore, it's near the coast. Plus, if you're fleet is only halfway how come so many of your men are already on Draican mainland? Assuming they took helicopter or a plane(paratroopers) the Kiribatians could have easily shot them down with some AA missiles.

So you have some explaining to do.

Oh? Do I now?

I thought it was pretty damn clear when the RP started. You let that post.

I sent 14-20 TC-2s, carrying 12,000 people, and air dropped them. The Kiri's didn't shoot them down because they... Didn't. You want to say they could? I 'could've' nuked you.

If it didn't happen in the RP, it didn't happen.

Kiribati-Tarawa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiribati-Tarawa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:23 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Go ahead. But it's not a godmod to fire off x amount of weapons. Say I can't do it? Well I DID. There's no way you can't say I didn't.

If you're firing 15 missiles that the US government can engage, that sounds like a violation of the op's rules about highly destructive weaponry.
From the desk of:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:24 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:

If you're firing 15 missiles that the US government can engage, that sounds like a violation of the op's rules about highly destructive weaponry.

No... It's not.

Kiribati-Tarawa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiribati-Tarawa » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:26 am

Kiribati-Tarawa wrote:If you're firing 15 missiles that the US government can engage, that sounds like a violation of the op's rules about highly destructive weaponry.

No... It's not.

How isn't it? From what you described, it seems to be.
Last edited by Kiribati-Tarawa on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the desk of:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents