NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Civil War [Anachronistic PT / IC / Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Quen Minh
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Imperial Civil War [Anachronistic PT / IC / Closed]

Postby Quen Minh » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:02 pm

"It was one such war that is often unsung..." - Constanze Attenborough, Atlantic Federation veteran of the war

From the first chapter of Men, Weapons, and Destruction: The Complete History of the Imperial Civil War in Quenmin:

In the year of 1925, the nation itself was about to be in a state of huge disarray. In the recent years of the second decade of the twientieth century, rebellions have sparked throughout the southeastern part of the nation. Prior to these riots, an insurgency in the southern part has materialized, which gave the current ruler of the Triệu Dynasty, Đại Sắt (meaning “great iron”), the guts to subdue the insurgency of the people and another noble family, the Nghiêm family.

Emperor Đại Sắt on the Throne

What prompted the Nghiêm family and the citizens to conjure an insurgency was the recent deeds that the Emperor Đại Sắt implemented. Ever since the rule of the Emperor Cam Trăng (meaning “orange moon”), the later years of the Dynasty have been full of deterioration and oppression. After a period of Cam Trăng's reign that led the nation into decadence, this emperor (Đại Sắt) promised to lead the nation into prosperity once again; nevertheless, when some unidentified people attempted to assassinate him for retribution of him ordering his men to kill off his noble and generous ex-wife - she was falsely accussed of embezzling the Royal Treasury money and foreign exports to use it for her own greedy desires (there are sources that the emperor is using the Treasury's money and foreign exports to buy extravagant clothes, products, even arms, from other nations, and to enrich his palace, capital city, and the northern provinces, including the fact that he gave court officials, politicians, and high-ranking officials the money as a gift) Đại Sắt decided to purge the well-beings of the nation and subdue those who conspired against him. From that point on, he has then sent in military and law enforcement to exterminate those who spoke out against his "motive for securing peace in the nation" - these seditious people include those of prestigious noble families. Once he has gone too far into brutally suppressing civilians - resulting from his growing paranoia about rebellion - the Nghiem family, having enough of constant repressions against the people and their family and friends, decided to resist Đại Sắt's oppressive rule after hearing of the mass execution of villagers in their province of Phong Le, in which the casualties included a close family member of theirs.

Nghiêm Khuc Quy in 1919

By secretly spreading the word of rebellion towards the people of Cong Ha, the capital city of the province of Phong Le, they began to rally under the command of Nghiêm Khuc Quy in secret. They often met in the Nghiem residence and other places in the province in secret so to organize their resistence movement without interruption. Later, on February 17, 1925, as a regiment of Imperial troops entered the vicinity of their provincial city, the Nghiem rebellion rained hell on the regiment, successfully driving them out of the city's premises after five hours of fighting. Đại Sắt, angered at this, dispatched to the military bases nearest to Phong Le to wipe out the rebellion. From that successful battle in Cong Ha, the Nghiem family and their supporters prepared for another onslaught, knowing that war is inevitable.

OOC Forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=322430
Map: Quenmin

- I am OP.
    - No godmodding (that means no invincibility, no number-wanking, and no powerplaying)
    - Troop count will now be limited to a maximum of 500,000
    - Must have decent grammar
    - No plagiarism of other people's posts
    - Tech: As long as it is in between the 1900's and the early-WWII era (Mid-WWII era does not count)
    - You must apply realism in your posts.
    - Have fun

This RP will be a long-term kind, so bear with this if you can.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 am, edited 58 times in total.
Tis' best that you call my nation Quenmin.

"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal” - Jose Rizal

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

The James Repulic
Lobbyist

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Imperial war

Postby The James Repulic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:46 pm

The James Republic leader learn of this and sent a small detachment of 15 troops with weapons (spring field rifles and other small arms) that is lead by sergeant Johnson. ( As Johnson look into the sky and thought "Why are we helping the rebellion against there own empire. If they find out then that could lead into an all out war is that what our dictator wants." 'signs' orders are orders lets get my men to those rebels and help out.) As Johnson looks at his fellow country men and his own men he know that this could be his last time or he thought, "I will be back.) The engines started and they left there base to head to Cong Ha. His men and him were dress up as regular citizens as they showed up at Cong Ha.
Last edited by The James Repulic on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:28 am

OOC: Um, PT is past technology.

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

The James Repulic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

mybad

Postby The James Repulic » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Quen Minh wrote:OOC: Um, PT is past technology.

ok spring field rifles American made.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Seven Hours After the Revolt of Cong Ha

A young messenger by the name of Ly Tuyen - a boy no older than twelve - ran up the path leading to provincial city of Cong Ha. Keeping a constant rhythym of feet pattering on the grassy fields, he started to calm down after recently, not more than two hours ago, escaping from the incoming Imperial troops that brutally suppressed his scouting unit - it was the reason why his shirt is stained with drops of blood that flew into the surface of the cloth. A few moments later, he started to tone down his pace once he is nearing the city. Entering the vicinity, he passed by the men of the newly formed Truoc Quen (War Front for the Freedom of Quen Minh), tending to the wounded and marching to the nearest Imperial base within the vicinity of the city to gain more weapons, currently in preparation for the next onslought. He reached to where the leader of the Truoc Quen (Nghiem Khuc Quy) was soon after - he reached the Nghiem residence courtyard- arriving panting and afraid in front of the war front staff.

Nghiem residence in 2003

"My god, what happened," asked Khuc Quy.

"My unit has been discovered in the trees. Imperial troops opened fire and my men started to retreat. The blood on my shirt is not mine's, by the way," he recalled while panting.

"Here's some water," said the female member of the Nghiem family. She got a container from a fellow rebel and a cup and handed the cup to Tuyen after filling the cup with water. Consuming large sips of clear fluid, he breathed a sigh of relaxation before thanking her.

"How many Imperial troops are on the move," asked another male Nghiem family member.

"As many as 20,000," Tuyen announced," "they will arrive here from the north at nightfall."

"Good man. Now get some rest," Khuc Quy commented.

Tuyen nodded his head while walking to the nearest chair in the courtyard. A few instances later, the Nghiem family gathered with the other commanding officers of the Truoc Quen, finishing their breifing for the upcoming battle.

"Well, thanks to the new information received, we now know what we are up against," said a Truoc Quen officer.

"Of course, now we'll have to think of a better offensive plan," commented Khuc Quy, "so, everyone, we now know Imperial troops will make their entrance from the northern side of the city. Now, General Quach, you will take your detachment to the Red Leaf Hill and hide until the right time to flank them from the rear."

"Yes, sir," replied the Captain.

"Colonel Su, take your detachment to the forest on the city's right flank and pick them out."

"Your wish is my command," replied the General.

"I will take my main unit and defend the whole city, while having my three left-flank companies commanded by my sister to go on the offensive and flank them. Also, our troops who are currently occupying the base near the city will receive a dispatch from us to support us with their artillery and their able-bodied soldiers to secure our left flank and batter down the center of the Imperial Army. Men, we are about to go on the path to freedom of opression and tyranny. Once we have the upper hand, we will gain more supporters to quash the forces of the Emperor and finally bring peace. It will be a hard path to take, but we must try. Dismissed."

The briefing group dispersed and walked to their assigned positions, assisting the troops in preparation to fight. In their minds, thoughts occupy the space in it, concerning about obtaining a victory in the battle.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The James Repulic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

a few hours after nightfall

Postby The James Repulic » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:03 am

sergeant Johnson and his men saw the lights over the trees. Johnson look and said to his men "This is bad" He order to speed up we must hurry up and get those the rebels. They kept going as gun fire started at them and private took three bullets in the chest they got out and ran for the trees. Johnson was yelling to his comrade. One of his men notice that they were near Red Leaf Hill. Johnson look over the rock and notice that the hill was over ran and saw rebels running from the hill. Johnson order to get the guns from the truck and run into the forest. Johnson and three of his men open fired at the imperial men. They took to the trees and Johnson pulled back into the trees. Hours' Later Johnson ran into a few rebels the leaders name was Quach.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:23 am

When the Kaser heard of this, He sent 15,000 well armed troops to help and train the rebels. These 15,000 troops will try to overthrow the loyalist government.

OOC: Srry for short post

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:25 am

Deathguy191 wrote:When the Kaser heard of this, He sent 15,000 well armed troops to help and train the rebels. These 15,000 troops will try to overthrow the loyalist government.

OOC: Srry for short post

OOC: It's alright.

The James Repulic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The James republic

Postby The James Repulic » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

A messenger came to the Republic to ask for help. One of the Generals with president James walk into the room and ask where are you from. the empire he said . They made a demand to help or be attack. President James look at him and said fine we will help. "tell the emperor that we will send 20,000 of our troops to help against the rebels". The messenger told James to meet in the capital to sign a treaty but James refused. "The emperor must meet me here. The messenger noted that and left to inform the emperor. James look at his general send help to my men over there, That's all the help we can do for the rebellion. "My gosh we are at war".
Last edited by The James Repulic on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Besancon
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Besancon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Marniselle, New Besancon

News of the revolt in Quen Minh spread quickly, and the government of New Besancon was ready to act just as fast. President Jaques Fonchésse, who at the time of the young nation had a great amount of power, ordered the nation's military into the war ravaged nation. Roughly 100,000 soldiers began to mobilize in a matter of days. Along with the infantrymen that began to be trained with the Berthier and Lebel rifles, the government authorized the production of 100 Renault FT-17, along with 20 Renault R-35. Since these tanks were rather new, their crews were ill trained,and would rely on the technology to make up for their lack of skill. After a few days of organizing and planning, the troops were prepared to depart. A request from the Besanconin government was sent to Quen Minh, asking were their troops should be deployed to.
Vive Aux Napue Besancon onllé filé Lolêze!

Je m'appelle ベさ !
Love this quote. ^w^ (in reaction to our flag)
The New American commonwealth wrote:Well, if a Bonaparte is in powerful, and has the Imperial Japanese airforce and navy....
We're all doomed...

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:49 pm

New Besancon wrote:Marniselle, New Besancon

News of the revolt in Quen Minh spread quickly, and the government of New Besancon was ready to act just as fast. President Jaques Fonchésse, who at the time of the young nation had a great amount of power, ordered the nation's military into the war ravaged nation. Roughly 100,000 soldiers began to mobilize in a matter of days. Along with the infantrymen that began to be trained with the Berthier and Lebel rifles, the government authorized the production of 100 Renault FT-17, along with 20 Renault R-35. Since these tanks were rather new, their crews were ill trained,and would rely on the technology to make up for their lack of skill. After a few days of organizing and planning, the troops were prepared to depart. A request from the Besanconin government was sent to Quen Minh, asking were their troops should be deployed to.

OOC: Who is the message sent to in Quen Minh?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Battle of Cong Ha

Date: February 17, 1925

Hours on end, the battle raged on. Artillery fire burst the ground with their shells and men shouted and fought with rounds fired and clubbing men. The night was intense all around the city of Cong Ha, making the men really feel that this is war at its greatest. Nevertheless, when the officers of the Truoc Quen followed their plan exactly as they have been briefed hours ago, the Truoc Quen already had the upper hand. For the first time in this country, the people themselves put up one hell of a fight against the Imperial troops, after six years of oppression. As the Truoc Quen progressed for victory, the Imperial troops started to pull back from their positions.

"They're falling back," one Truoc Quen soldier exclaimed.

"That means good fortune for us. Alright men, charge them on! We'll crush them head on like a weight oblierating a pot," Colonel Su commanded.

Yells echoed throughout the battlefield, frightening the Imperial troops when getting a glimpse of Truoc Quen troops closing in on their positions. Several minutes later, they were now trapped on all sides, making them ruminate that there is no way out. However, when a few Imperial troops saw a little gap on their northern left flank, they managed to escape the aggressive accordion of the Quen Minh. As for the other regiments of the Imperial Army who were not entrapped, they knew when to retreat when their center had been broken. A victory had been gained for the Tuoc Quen, and they have shown their nation that they can stand up against the iron fist of the Emperor.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

New Besancon
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Besancon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Quen Minh wrote:
New Besancon wrote:Marniselle, New Besancon

OOC: Who is the message sent to in Quen Minh?

Oh, the official government. (The intro was a bit confusing.)
Vive Aux Napue Besancon onllé filé Lolêze!

Je m'appelle ベさ !
Love this quote. ^w^ (in reaction to our flag)
The New American commonwealth wrote:Well, if a Bonaparte is in powerful, and has the Imperial Japanese airforce and navy....
We're all doomed...

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Quen Minh wrote:Hours on end, the battle raged on. Artillery fire burst the ground with their shells and men shouted and fought with rounds fired and clubbing men. The night was intense all around the city of Cong Ha, making the men really feel that this is war at its greatest. Nevertheless, when the officers of the Truoc Quen followed their plan exactly as they have been briefed hours ago, the Truoc Quen already had the upper hand. For the first time in this country, the people themselves put up one hell of a fight against the Imperial troops, after six years of oppression. As the Truoc Quen progressed for victory, the Imperial troops started to pull back from their positions.

"They're falling back," one Truoc Quen soldier exclaimed.

"I see them retreating from their positions. Alright men, charge them on! We'll crush them head on like a weight oblierating a pot," Colonel Su commanded.

Yells echoed throughout the battlefield, frightening the Imperial troops when getting a glimpse of Truoc Quen troops closing in on their positions. Several minutes later, they were now trapped on all sides, making them ruminate that there is no way out. However, when a few Imperial troops saw a little gap on their northern left flank, they managed to escape the aggressive accordion of the Quen Minh. As for the other regiments of the Imperial Army who were not entrapped, they knew when to retreat when their center had been broken. A victory had been gained for the Tuoc Quen, and they have shown their nation that they can stand up against the iron fist of the Emperor.

The army in Quen Minh was scouting for any enemy marching by, when one of the soldier saw few Imperial troops retreating. So then the army planned a ambush against the Imperial troops. When the planning was done, the army then ambushes them and starts shooting. Explosion can be heard a few miles away from battle.

Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

The High King of the Puterene Kingdom, Khemmov II, declared that Puterene nationals in Cong Ha were in danger. As such, a contingent of some 4,000 elite guard were sent to protect the Puterene embassy in the area. The government had yet to declare any political favourite; and stated officially that the force was purposed to "protect the well-being of the Puterene Kingdom from social unrest, and maintain stability." The guard were armed with Mosin Nagant 1891 rifles, with no aerial or armored support.
Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.03

Pro: LGBT rights, democratic socialism, legalization of marijuana, not being puritans about sexual stuffs, greater unity among humanity, a sensible international government
Neutral: benevolent dictators
Anti: traditionalism, cultural isolation, fascism, communism

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 pm

"What are those gunshots? I thought you told them to pull back here," said Khuc Quy.

"I did myself. Not one single soldier would dare to disobey my order," said General Quach.

"Then who's ordering the shooting?"

"I've sent one squad to check them out."

"Alright then." Kuch Quy paused as he tries to come up with what he should say, as he looked to the location of where the gunshots were emitting. "How are those people of the James Republic," he asked.

"I believe they're afraid of us. They actually think we're going to execute them for joining the Emperor's cause."

"Really?" Khuc Quy chuckled for a while. "Give some of our food to them so that they could relax, then later, we will decide on what to do with them."

"Yes sir."

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm

The dreadnought warship PKS Queen Lyvia was spotted off the coast of Quen Minh. Rumors spread that General Horus y'Khar, one of the highest ranked in the Puterene Kingdom, was bound to arrive.

The Puterene Guard men in Cong Ha bunkered down. The men could hardly sleep due to the heavy fighting around the city, so most of them congregated on the city rooftops to watch the explosions of artillery shells in the near distance. Whispers of an armed intervention leaked out from the officer's chamber, and envoys were sent to Nghiem Khuc Quy offering military advisers, and significant quantities of rifles and ammunition.

Pro: LGBT rights, democratic socialism, legalization of marijuana, not being puritans about sexual stuffs, greater unity among humanity, a sensible international government

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Quen Minh wrote:"What are those gunshots? I thought you told them to pull back here," said Khuc Quy.

"I did myself. Not one single soldier would dare to disobey my order," said General Quach.

"Then who's ordering the shooting?"

"I've sent one squad to check them out."

"Alright then." Kuch Quy paused as he tries to come up with what he should say, as he looked to the location of where the gunshots were emitting. "How are those people of the James Republic," he asked.

"I believe they're afraid of us. They actually think we're going to execute them for joining the Emperor's cause."

"Really?" Khuc Quy chuckled for a while. "Give some of our food to them so that they could relax, then later, we will decide on what to do with them."

"Yes sir."

The army has finished the ambush and taken the retreating Imperial troop to secret bunker. A plantoon of soldier was patrolling the field where Imperial troops was retreating when a soldier saw a Quen Minh soldier running with other Quen Ming soldier.

The soldier said "Hey! Hands up!"
No response then a Quen Minh soldier pass by
"I see you!"
"Hands up Quen Minh! Are you rebels or Loyalist!

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 am

A Truoc Quen soldier had his countenance ridden with shock and surprise as a Galtran soldier showed hostile behavior towards him. With his hands up, he attempts to explain to them a simple answer: what faction he is from.

"Woah, woah, woah," he exclaimed, "I am from the Truoc Quen! I am a rebel!"

"How can we be sure of that," the Galtran soldier responded.

"Just look at the hat I'm wearing." He pointed out the almost-conical hat he's wearing - it was almost-concial by the fact that the very top of the hat is curved and not as sharp as the regular ones the farmers wear.

The Galtran soldier, realizing the distinct shapes of the helmets of the two factions in his head, lowered his rifle and replied with a tone of relief, "Good. If not, then I were to sabotage you in the most brutal way possible."
Last edited by Quen Minh on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:32 am

Khuc Quy opened the letter with deliberation and expectation.

"With the grace of His Majesty,

The Second Puterene Kingdom has arrived at a crossroads - after much deliberation, the High Chamber has come to conclude that military support must be offered to aid the growing rebellion in Quen Minh. Hereon, the Truoc Quen will receive military supplies and equipment. The Puterene Kingdom will send an Expeditionary Force to bolster the ranks of the Truoc Quen, and help restore the country to stability and harmony. In return, the Puterene Kingdom would like our valuable agricultural imports from the region to be delivered at the same rates as before the Imperial hegemony. May courage prevail.

- Quincy Ellux, Minister of Foreign Affairs"
Last edited by Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Union of Socialist Puterrepubliks wrote:Khuc Quy opened the letter with deliberation and expectation.

"With the grace of His Majesty,

The Second Puterene Kingdom has arrived at a crossroads - after much deliberation, the High Chamber has come to conclude that military support must be offered to aid the growing rebellion in Quen Minh. Hereon, the Truoc Quen will receive military supplies and equipment. The Puterene Kingdom will send an Expeditionary Force to bolster the ranks of the Truoc Quen, and help restore the country to stability and harmony. In return, the Puterene Kingdom would like our valuable agricultural imports from the region to be delivered at the same rates as before the Imperial hegemony. May courage prevail.

- Quincy Ellux, Minister of Foreign Affairs"

After reading the letter, Khuc Quy folded the letter before breathing outward from his mouth as if he were relieved. A few moments later, Khuc Quy got out of his silent state and spoke.

"How did you come by this letter," he asked the messenger.

"I was on my way to tell my folk at my city, Hoa Nhung, about the recent victory of the battle, until one of these guys from the Putere embassy pulled me over. He actually knew what faction I was by my equipment and uniform, before asking me to come in for refreshments. He asked what I was doing in the city and I told him the whole thing. Surprisingly, he knew about the situation, which lead me to think that the whole world knew about what's going on in this country. He then gave me a a piece of paper, turning out to be the same one you've read a while ago, and asked me to deliver it to you."

"I see. So you've ran a long distance to deliver this letter to me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Impressive. So, I have one favor to ask you: do you want to deliver my reply to the embassy?"

"I will surely do."

"Good boy. I'll get a pen to write it up. Make yourself at home for the time being."
Last edited by Quen Minh on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Truoc Quen
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Truoc Quen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

OOC: From now on, I will post the rebel's stories with this account.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Quen Minh wrote:A Truoc Quen soldier had his countenance ridden with shock and surprise as a Galtran soldier showed hostile behavior towards him. With his hands up, he attempts to explain to them a simple answer: what faction he is from.

"Woah, woah, woah," he exclaimed, "I am from the Truoc Quen! I am a rebel!"

"How can we be sure of that," the Galtran soldier responded.

"Just look at the hat I'm wearing." He pointed out the almost-conical hat he's wearing - it was almost-concial by the fact that the very top of the hat is curved and not as sharp as the regular ones the farmers wear.

The Galtran soldier, realizing the distinct shapes of the helmets of the two factions in his head, lowered his rifle and replied with a tone of relief, "Good. If not, then I were to sabotage you in the most brutal way possible."

Galtronian soldier lower his weapon down and said
"My leader was looking for you. He wanted to discuss how to deal with Imperial. Also he wants to give the Imperial prisoner to you to take care of"

"Tell your squad mate to stay here and I will get my captain over here."

Syike
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Syike » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:27 pm

OOC: Got a map of the country?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Syike wrote:OOC: Got a map of the country?

OOC: Maps are posted on the first post of this forum.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents