NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Space Rising [FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The North Surrenders

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Without Scyther to lead them, the rebellion's northern army surrendered unconditionally. However, when the 1st Battalion arrived in the city, any man caught looting, rioting, or murdering were punished for their crimes. The Sack of Thorheim was meant to show the alliance that no world is safe from the wrath of an empire scorned. However, the rebels in the southern region would not be so easy to defeat as their associates in the north, especially since their leader had somehow escaped to Fort Odin.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Victory Over Caligula Prime

Postby Widgetalia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:51 pm

After 7 hours of intense fighting, the Alliance forces were routed and the pieces of the Ptolemy Codex were recovered from the wreckage. Once it was activated, the Ptolemy Codex uploaded a virus that permanently disabled both the Gordian Knot Firewall and the Antichrist Protocol. Without his precious encryption code gone, Scyther was finally mortal and therefore can finally be defeated once and for all.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Scyther's preparations for last stand

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 am

Lying on Svartr Plains he found the strength to get to get moving again. He examined all areas to where he must go next. There was very little chance he could leave Odinburgh Prime. His last best option was to head east as he sensed on his interior sensor matrix there were group of individuals in Surtur Valley but was unaware that there was secret base headquarters for the Odinburgh Loyalists. Also he learned his miniature drone bots failed in attacks in the far west on Hoderham and other eastern Odinburgh Prime cities. Instead he had to rely on resistance ally Wallace Crane at Fort Odin hoping they both would reconnect and turn any sort of hope to gain ground against the Odinburgh Loyalists and their allies. Wallace Crane was the very one person that helped assist Scyther to get to Odinburgh Prime and also the one responsible for any tech repairs or updates on Scyther's technical matrix systems.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The End Of The Odinburgh Civil War

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 pm

"Upon learning of destroying the rebel fleet, the First Battalion charged onto the beaches. After half an hour of fighting, the rebel army surrendered. When Scyther tried to escape onboard the ancient starship, it was destroyed by an ICBM fired from Fort Erebor.
Upon washing ashore, the radioactive remains of the metal demon were claimed by Julius Germanicus Martinez IV as a trophy. After both the First Battalion and the Titanium Legion had returned to their borders, the leaders of both Flarbinia and Widgetalia replaced their embargo with prohibitive tariffs.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Episode VI: The Dark Space Cold War Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:53 pm

With Dahor still licking their wounds after their defeat at Caligula Prime and Odinburgh in anarchy without the real Chancellor Borson, the Alliance lost more worlds to military dictators and tribal warlords. After a victory celebration that would make Julius Caesar turn green with envy, Flarbinia and Widgetalia had turned to their attention back to the Tophat Empire. In order to prevent the destruction of his empire, Emperor Wiking had handed Edotion over to Grand Emperor Novgorod IV after the death of Scyther. After sending 7 hours in a dark, dingy, rat infested dungeon, Edotion was dragged kicking and screaming into the courtroom. He saw Prime Minister Machiavelli, Grand Emperor Novgorod IV, Kinrai Maharil of Oberius, President Wiking of the Tophat Empire, and Emperor Stormcrow of Dahor sitting on the golden thrones out of range of snipers. He saw the star witnesses were in the silver balcony overlooking the people on the ground and the lawyers were fixing their ties. The courtroom was filled with laughs as the audience threw rotten eggs and vegetables at the disgraced former leader of the Alliance until the Grand Emperor raised his right hand. After the guards wiped the gunk off of Edotion, the trial was ready to begin.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

The Trial Begins

Postby Widgetalia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:49 pm

"Dear members of the court, today is the greatest and most televised event in Widgetalian history! The defendant, Edotion, has been charged with multiple war crimes including bribery, extortion, violating the sovereignty of the two greatest nations in the known universe, unauthorized wartime profiteering, embezzlement of Alliance funds, jaywalking behind enemy lines, and 2,000,000 unpaid parking tickets. Today, this liar, this cheater, this thief, this filthy heretic, will try to claim he is innocent when there are clearly enough eyewitnesses, DNA evidence, computer files, and navigation logs to get him hanged, shot, electrocuted, gassed, crushed by an elephant, the list of death sentences go on and on! I hope the court will side with me as it always done in the past!"
-Widgetalia Secretary of State Velma Sancho Martinez, the best lawyer in the known universe
"The Grand Magisters of this court will hear the argument of Grand Provisional Advocate and then decide whether his word is worthy enough to justify if it is enough to warrant a fair and unbiased trial."
-Prime Minister Machiavelli, sitting on his golden throne
Last edited by Widgetalia on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:23 pm

OCC: Not to make anyone mad but Tophat Empire is tired of being forcefully dictating moves or signing an agreement especially by Flarbinia. I suggest the focus of the trial be more on the Emperor of Darhor and give Edotion a break. If any kind of moves are to be made with a character from a nation used by another nation just be sure to check with that nation if its okay to do so.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Defense Rests

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:17 pm

"I know my client is not "Little Miss Perfect" but he was doing what he thought was best for his nation." -Grand Provisional Advocate Shultz Macbeth, best defense lawyer on the frontier
"Defense noted. The Council of Grand Magistrates will convene to discuss the validity of the defense."
The Grand Magisters debate for half an hour, then turn around.
"We, the grand Magisters, have decided to give you your "Fair" trial, provided that there is no tampering with evidence. We will throw out all evidence that supports his claim of innocence if there is any disruption in this court! Does the defendant understand?" -Grand Emperor Novgorod IV
"I understand your rules and submit myself to your unanimous judgment, for all I have ever done since the Cartel War was save my people!" -Edotion, currently under the effects of the truth serum he injected into his body half an hour before the trial began
"Good! Now the trial can begin!" -Velma Sanchez Martinez said as she poured herself some coffee that came out of the tamperproof machine
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Outside the courtroom

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:45 am

Agents of the cladestine military organization of the Mjolnir Guard were in position outside the court house. Their target was to apprehend the fake Edotion in the courtroom. They received information that Edotion in the trial room is a fake imposture and believed the real Edotion was with the real Chancellor Borson holed up somewhere in hiding in the galaxy. As agents awaited to make a move there was a rustle in the trees behind them that caught their attention that it was someone there also watching. Within seconds they stormed into the courthouse room and one of the agents spoke, "This Edotion person is a fake. The real one is with the real Chancellor Borson holed up in hiding." One of the agents searched the fake Edotion and he pulled out a bomb of some kind with a Darhor signature on the device. The head agent began to speak again, "This fake is a Darhorite assassin everyone. I'd be so kind to take this fraud into custody if you don't mind Judge."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Court's Decision

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 am

"All charges against the Tophat Empire will be dropped until further notice. Emperor Stormcrow will be removed from the Council, temporally stripped of all titles and privileges, and sent to Nero Prime for interrogation."
-Grand Emperor Novgorod IV
Everyone who is not a Grand Magister or a part of the special forces team leaves the room in a disappointed fashion.

Darhor
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Prisoners on secret planet of Kalandar

Postby Darhor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Kalandar

On the planet Kalandar in uncharted space Edotion and Chancellor Olaf Borson were locked in a prison cell that only Emperor Mithrandir Stormcrow knew about of this planet's existence. In the dark abyss of a stinky rotten cell block corridor a Darhor guard came down to check on the prisoners. Chancellor Olaf Borson approached the cell door to speak to the guard. Edotion was on the cell bed on the far end of the cell room.

"I have been ordered to tell you that in a few hours I am supposed to kill you both by execution by Emperor Stormcrow's second in command Admiral Paen Tarsiri. Emperor Stormcrow has been taken to Nero Prime for further questioning. His daughter Ayora will become empress if anything is to happen to Emperor Mithrandir Stormcrow.", the guard said, in a threatening voice.

"They will find us here on Kalandar. I swear to it that will happen.", Chancellor Olaf Borson replied forcefully.

"No I don't think so. Unless the Emperor is forced to cough up the location that would be last thing he would do. Chancellor Borson you wronged the Emperor Stormcrow so many years ago he wouldn't let you off the hook nor your friend that helped you take the ancient anti-matter phase missile arsenal the both you found in the Lorathian System. Emperor wanted those ancient missiles, the power orb which he got luckily, and now as result Odinburgh Prime is in near ruins as payback for your actions."

"We were going to destroy them so no one could get their hands on those missiles.", Chancellor Borson exclaimed. "All your empire wants is these missiles so you can have leverage over other galactic governments so you can be intimidating to get what you want. I will find a way out of this cell and this prison complex on this planet."

"That is your story and one I don't choose to believe. Spend these next few hours just thinking up all the lies you want to tell me. Once the both of you are dead it won't matter anymore. They will presume you both the guilty ones, not the Darhor Empire.", answered the guard, as he left momentarily after that.

As the main door closed to the cell block, it was back to stairing at walls of a lonely cell.

"We have to find a way out of here before they kill us in a few hours so we can clear our names that we are innocent.", as he spoke to Edotion from the other side of the cell.
Last edited by Darhor on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

The Battle Of Kalandar

Postby Widgetalia » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 pm

During a routine border patrol, the Titanium Legion detected a mysterious signal coming from an uncharted planet. Once they arrived in system, they realized that it had been the tracking devices placed in the drinks of the two missing leaders during the creation of the alliance and destroyed the fleet guarding the planet. After half an hour of orbital bombardment, the enemy ground forces surrendered and the former captives confessed to being involved in the schemes of Emperor Stormcrow in the past. However, while Chancellor Borson will be given a full pardon, Edotion will be executed for treason against the Tophat Empire when he arrives in alliance controlled space.
Last edited by Widgetalia on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Dahor Emperor Escapes

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Emperor Stormcrow looked around the cell block, hoping no guards would see him. After 3 hours, he pulled out a teleportation device and activated it, allowing him to escape to a nearby stealth ship. Upon discovering this failure, Captain Harlem Schultz pulled a luger out of his holster and splattered his brains all over the floor. Once the news arrived at how easily a level 12 terrorist managed to escape, several of the colonies established after the Cartel War by Odinburgh, House Dace, Raktio, The North Arcadian Empire, New Madigral, and the Tripartite Republics of Rome have seceded from the Alliance and are currently negotiating a military alliance with Flarbinia and Widgetalia.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

The Deroth Ungol Pact Is Formed

Postby Widgetalia » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Due to the failure of the Alliance to prevent Emperor Stormcloak from escaping their clutches, several of the newly independent colonies turned to Flarbinia for protection. Sensing an opportunity to protect their interests in the Known Universe, the twin giants agreed to create a new confederation better suited to the task of maintaining order in Dark Space and a new superpower was born.
With more worlds joining its ranks by the hour, the Deroth Ungol Pact will soon be more powerful than the Alliance at its height.
The Dark Space Cold War had finally begun and only the strongest faction will prevail.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:40 am

Widgetalia wrote:During a routine border patrol, the Titanium Legion detected a mysterious signal coming from an uncharted planet. Once they arrived in system, they realized that it had been the tracking devices placed in the drinks of the two missing leaders during the creation of the alliance and destroyed the fleet guarding the planet. After half an hour of orbital bombardment, the enemy ground forces surrendered and the former captives confessed to being involved in the schemes of Emperor Stormcrow in the past. However, while Chancellor Borson will be given a full pardon, Edotion will be executed for treason against the Tophat Empire when he arrives in alliance controlled space.

OOC: Thanks for deciding what to do with my character, i do appreciate it (<- Sarcasm level 9000). and what effing treason
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Episode VII: The Dahor-Alliance War (Non-Canon)

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 am

With Edotion dead and Odinburgh finally rebuilding after a period of chaos, the fate of the Alliance hangs by a very thin thread. More tribal warlords and military dictators have emerged as the Alliance becomes more focused on internal matters. Many secessionist colonies, afraid of being overrun by barbarians, gangsters, and pirates, have joined the Deroth Ungol Pact in order to protect their interests. The Dahor Empire, being excommunicated from the Alliance, is currently amassing a massive fleet in an uncharted nebula, the size and firepower of which is still unknown outside the Dahor Empire. If the Alliance fails to defeat this new threat, it will be destroyed and Dahor will be able to expand their borders with perfect impunity. However, an Alliance victory will only delay its inevitable collapse.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

OOC Emergency Update

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:04 am

I just want everyone in this thread will be taking a few days off because one of my family cat's had to be put to to sleep this morning. I need a time to grieve and will return in a few days or longer whenever I am ready to return. Thanks and hope to return when I am ready. Please keep it civil here till then.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 am

Odinburgh wrote:I just want everyone in this thread will be taking a few days off because one of my family cat's had to be put to to sleep this morning. I need a time to grieve and will return in a few days or longer whenever I am ready to return. Thanks and hope to return when I am ready. Please keep it civil here till then.

OOC: you have my condolences, hope you feel ready soon. On a side note, will you leave a CO-OP?
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:I just want everyone in this thread will be taking a few days off because one of my family cat's had to be put to to sleep this morning. I need a time to grieve and will return in a few days or longer whenever I am ready to return. Thanks and hope to return when I am ready. Please keep it civil here till then.

OOC: you have my condolences, hope you feel ready soon. On a side note, will you leave a CO-OP?

Thanks. You will be the CO-OP till then.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Build Up On The Border

Postby Widgetalia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:55 am

With Dahor's next target unknown, Widgetalia and Flarbinia moved all available troops to the border. Without a vulnerable world to attack, The Dahor Shadow Empire will be forced to respect the Deroth Ungol Pact's neutrality in their private war with the Alliance. This grand gesture will also remind Emperor Stormcrow that Flarbinia and its allies will not tolerate any hostile action regardless of its intent.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:05 am

Odinburgh wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Thanks. You will be the CO-OP till then.

OK, thanks.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:06 am

Widgetalia wrote:With Dahor's next target unknown, Widgetalia and Flarbinia moved all available troops to the border. Without a vulnerable world to attack, The Dahor Shadow Empire will be forced to respect the Deroth Ungol Pact's neutrality in their private war with the Alliance. This grand gesture will also remind Emperor Stormcrow that Flarbinia and its allies will not tolerate any hostile action regardless of its intent.

OOC: do not escalate this until Odinburgh is back, ok?

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Dahor Withdraws From The Border

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 pm

With no way to counter the superior military of the Deroth Ungol Pact, Dahor has moved all its forces away from Flarbinia's border, reducing tensions for 14 days. This sign of weakness has caused several more independent colonies to join the Deroth Ungol Pact, adding 3 days to the delay caused by the redeployment of Dahor's military.

New Madigral
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Madigral » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 am

New Madigral, Guria System
The NMIC military Fleets 1, 2, and 3 were in orbit over New Madigral. The mission: assault the Dathor homeworld and rescue SHADES agent David Nelson from the capital.

The whispered rumor going around the Fleets was that Nelson was stealing a magic orb and a microchip. The orb was said to unlock a sealed chamber located on the New Madigral moon of Kerlin.

The Admirals denied this rumor, instead, they told the Navy personnel that the Council of Security saw the Dathor Empire for the threat to Galactic peace it was, and it was time to put them out of action. Nelson was just an agent in need of help along the way.

So, the Fleets gathered around the Warp Gate and mass warped to the Dathor Empire homeworld.

Ashdon, Dathor Empire
SHADES agent David Nelson was in a bit of trouble.

After sneaking into the city, he began heading over to the Emperor's palace/residence ro see if the Items of Interest were located there. Unfortunately, a guard saw him and began questioning David.

"What are you doing here? Why are you not at the gate?" asked the guard.

"Well, you see..." David began, then he pulled out and electrical stun gun and fired it at the guard. The guard passed out and began having a spasm out on the ground, then went still. David quickly hid the body and began scouting out the palace. Heavily defended, it would be difficult to reach from the ground.

Wait, the roof...

David quickly thought of a plan. But first, he needed a tall building....

And that's when the sirens went off. David, thinking the alarm was meant for him, quickly dived into a bush out of sight. The radio he had on him quickly chattered to life: "Code red, Code red! New Madigral fleet in orbit! All units needed, stat!"

David cursed. So much for the element of surprise.
Last edited by New Madigral on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We believe in the freedom of all people, that they have a right for the basic freedoms of free will and happiness... and the ability to wage unlimited warfare

Militarized, Democratized, and a keen supporter of Scientific Advancement

Champion of the Republic (and my main RP char): Marcus Syron

Zeta
Kerlin
Dragner
Technos
Minmus
Neva

Join the Republic Marine Corps today!

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Flarbinia's Response To The Invasion Of Ashdon

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:07 pm

"Despite the order to not cross the border into Dahor until their allies were ready, New Madigal has attacked the capital of the Dahor Empire, escalating the conflict between the Alliance and the Dahor Empire into total war. Although the Deroth Ungol Pact will remain neutral in the conflict, Grand Emperor Novgorod IV has been forced to reinstate the embargo on every nation in the Alliance except for the Tophat Empire and Odinburgh. You hear me, Mark Swanson! Hope you are happy now! You just doomed the Alliance with your unnecessary and unprovoked assault on a sovereign nation, regardless of how vile their people appear to be!"
- Julius Maximus Martinez IV, sitting on his golden throne, overlooking the city below as he spoke to the 2 billion reporters below
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents