NATION

PASSWORD

Union of Empires. (SIC/OOC) (Invite only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nickel Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:25 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:
Nickel Empire wrote:"Hence the title."

"Union of Empires is a pretty good name, but I would of assumed someone else might of wanted it to be different, though I guess none of you care too much."

A RHIB boat floats calmly up to the shore. Members of the 7th airborne division walk out, and one hands Edward a letter. Then, they join the rest of Edwards Supreme guard squad.
Edward reads it, and small tears begin to fall from his eyes. "The letter was sent from my son, Connor. There has been an attack on Sudentor. My daughter, Jennifer, was walking to the Sudentor grand library when a suicide bomber blew a charge on his chest. Everyone survived, except the bomber. My daughter and the wounded guards were rushed to the ICU. She is in good condition, but she is depressed. This is the first attempt on her life." He pauses, and turns to Tony. "Even though I am loaded to the gunwale, I can clearly see this could disrupt our plans here. Apparently the terrorist is a member of Free Devinasta. I assume you know what Devinasta is. Ill need to borrow a quiet place. I need to write to my daughter, my grandson," He pauses, trying to ignore the fact that his son was a traitor to family and national beliefs, "well, I just call him my son. I need to host a telephone conference with my top defence staff, and I need to get the 3rd naval fleet over here, because I have a feeling my presence is putting you all at risk." He than gives Tony a small smile. "Tony, my kids aren't in a good mood. They want to go to Great Inagua, but the only fleet that is equipped to handle terrorist tactics is steaming this way to protect us. May I ask you to be kind enough to let my kids come to you're fancy place here.

"Your more than welcome friend to have your kids come here whenever you want Iris has been nagging me to if you would come with your kids. Obviously this not the best time, but what can you do and we crushed Free Devinasta when we sold some of the slaves to Inprobus and Pegraynaky. In fact we deported 5% of the populations of each of our colonies."
Purple Tory with some Right-Wing Populism
"Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
"First feelings are always the most natural." King Louis XIV of France
Trademark: Agent Orange Is a Protest Violent? Code: Reaganomics
"Don't tickle the Nickel." https://imgur.com/5KfGQGt

Inprobus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"Want to see blood spilled? There is enough lunatics trying to break into my mansion on Great Inagua that it makes the Roman Colosseum look less bloody." He finishes another drink, and struggles to walk straight. "I guess we could spare their lives, more workers then. Oh, and we will send a million workers over to Inprobus, and the retractable wall needs to be able to withstand naval bombardment if it can succeed." He than begins to worry. "I hope our friends don't take the word uprising and think it means war. Our military and economic uprising is for the best of our little group. Ill see if I can weed out and destroy any suspicion of plans of war amongst any members of the region, or at least divert it. I never have been a fan of war," he frowns and looks at the floor, "I almost lost my grandson in one, which is odd I have one, I am only 36."

"Thank you. We will also send slaves to help build the wall in the Colony of Canadas. I have also heard of the recent assassination attempt of your daughter. On behalf of my nation, I want to give my deepest apologies. We will help you in any way we can, if you need any assistance."

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"I almost lost my grandson in one, which is odd I have one, I am only 36."

(OOC: lol, this thread is starting to become psychotic.)
"Inprobus is Mother. Inprobus is Father."
"Thought Corrupts; Truth is a Lie; Freedom is Slavery"
"A Still Tongue makes for a Happy Life"

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think all of our leaders are a little messed up in the head, except all in different ways. Mine is messed up in the fact is he likes to watch grisly killings of prisoners and other people. Not sure if this is messed up or not: Emperor TonyDimes was forced into marriage at the age of 14 by his traditional father: Edward Dimes II. His wife was 26. He had a daughter at the age of 16. He is now 31, his daughter 15 nothing is known about the mother.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:21 pm

"You know how I said earlier that my nation uses herbicides? Well we can give each of you some and we have 3 different kinds: Agent Blue, most effective at destroying crops. It does it by drying up the crop and turning it into a lifeless husk. Agent Orange is mainly used to cause the leaves to shrivel up and fall off. Agent White is like Agent Orange except it kills the entire plant. Also I have been thinking lately and I came up with an idea: We station roughly 100 thousands soldiers in each others nations to provide back-up for whatever reason and in case the current government was ejected for whatever reason there would be soldiers the government could count on in-order to regain power."

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Nickel Empire wrote:"You know how I said earlier that my nation uses herbicides? Well we can give each of you some and we have 3 different kinds: Agent Blue, most effective at destroying crops. It does it by drying up the crop and turning it into a lifeless husk. Agent Orange is mainly used to cause the leaves to shrivel up and fall off. Agent White is like Agent Orange except it kills the entire plant. Also I have been thinking lately and I came up with an idea: We station roughly 100 thousands soldiers in each others nations to provide back-up for whatever reason and in case the current government was ejected for whatever reason there would be soldiers the government could count on in-order to regain power."

"Sounds like a plan." Ziett, then dispassionately starred at his wine. He spotted a fly, which had been flying in the room for some time. He casually swatted and killed it. He then smiled as he saw the helpless creature's life drain out of it. His mood had gotten much better at the sight. "We will send our soldiers to what ever area you so wish. Oh, and we have no use for any of your defoliants. Our environment has been completely eradicated. Not a tree, not even a blade of grass is left in my country." Ziett was very proud that every plant and animal in Inprobus had gone extinct.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:50 am

Inprobus wrote:
Nickel Empire wrote:"You know how I said earlier that my nation uses herbicides? Well we can give each of you some and we have 3 different kinds: Agent Blue, most effective at destroying crops. It does it by drying up the crop and turning it into a lifeless husk. Agent Orange is mainly used to cause the leaves to shrivel up and fall off. Agent White is like Agent Orange except it kills the entire plant. Also I have been thinking lately and I came up with an idea: We station roughly 100 thousands soldiers in each others nations to provide back-up for whatever reason and in case the current government was ejected for whatever reason there would be soldiers the government could count on in-order to regain power."

"Sounds like a plan." Ziett, then dispassionately starred at his wine. He spotted a fly, which had been flying in the room for some time. He casually swatted and killed it. He then smiled as he saw the helpless creature's life drain out of it. His mood had gotten much better at the sight. "We will send our soldiers to what ever area you so wish. Oh, and we have no use for any of your defoliants. Our environment has been completely eradicated. Not a tree, not even a blade of grass is left in my country." Ziett was very proud that every plant and animal in Inprobus had gone extinct.

"Ah... sounds like an achievement you should be proud of and you can send your soldiers anywhere you want in my nation. Do you have a specific area you want me to send my soldiers to? Um I think after this I'm going to turn in, it has been kind of a long day. My servants will be more than happy to lead you to your quarters and we can pick in the morning around 10:30?"
Last edited by Nickel Empire on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Nickel Empire wrote:
Inprobus wrote:

"Ah... sounds like an achievement you should be proud of and you can send your soldiers anywhere you want in my nation. Do you have a specific area you want me to send my soldiers to? Um I think after this I'm going to turn in, it has been kind of a long day. My servants will be more than happy to lead you to your quarters and we can pick in the morning around 10:30?"

"Aright, we will begin sending our soldiers to one of your ports soon. And no, you can send them where ever you want as well. And that will be fine, I must report back to the other anonymous leaders of the Inprobus Empire anyway."

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Edward returns from writing letters and making phone calls. "Well, I just got off the phone, my kids are coming. They will be flown in by seaplane early tomorrow. My daughter will be a little, bruised, from the attack though. As for the military, we designated watch zones to keep an eye for any remnant Free Devinasta members. We also designated elite units, and have received a surplus in slaves." He smiles, "people in our colony hate the governments ideas, and rebel often, despite the otherwise unheard of crime rate. They capture them, and send them to us. They also have a long going war with Bigtopia, and sometimes, the secret police kidnap even entire families from the areas they control. I would tell them to stop, but who can say no to free labour?" He then lets out a yawn. "Well, I have decided that since my kids are coming over, Ill have to stay for a bit as well. Its getting late, and I'm tired, do you have any spare rooms for me and my kids?" He looks out at the night sky, gazing at the countless stars. "That, and I think I'm having an early hangover."
Last edited by A Colony Of Canadas on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What makes a good soldier? Is it his brain, or his heart?

Current Alert Phase: Peace

How vaccines cause autism.

Proud Member of the Region Nadeyatsya

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:42 pm

11:00 the next day...
Emperor TonyDimes began slowly walking towards the table. After falling a few times he sat down. He asked a waiter for some tea.
"Sorry I'm late they was a celebration for President Crowley after serving 10 years as president. The party went on until 3:50 a.m. Please excuse me if I pass out or vomit. Here is a picture from last night.

"So before I retired we were discussing about soldiers?" he said groggily as he tried to remember what to say. "It doesn't matter where you send yours and we will begin sending ours soon." He turns and looks at Edward.
"Edward, I forgot what it was like drinking this much, how can you stand it? If only I had an extra liver."
OOC: Emperor TonyDimes is on the right and the president on the left.
Last edited by Nickel Empire on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Edward gives off a groggy laugh, and puts his hand on Tony's shoulder. "Aye, years at sea prepare you for alcohol and wives, my friend, as the open waters are a rough place." He rubs his eyes. "That was a good sleep. Even though I passed out on the floor of the bathroom, It was wonderful." Something pops into his mind. "Oh I almost forgot, my kids will be arriving in an hour or so." He than thinks of something else. "I had 5 men from the 7th Fallschirmjager here from when I arrived, plus the 4 that arrived to deliver the news about Sudentor, so I had 9 guards when I went into an alcohol induced sleep. Where did they all sleep?" He shakes his head. "Scratch that, they all pitched some tents and camped it out." He squints, and struggles to walk. "Remind me again, you do have some sort of water body for the seaplane to land right? I'd check but this hangover is worse than my wife when she was in her last months of her pregnancies. And I hope you don't mind, we have more Fallschirmjager bodyguards coming to protect them. Its all for our safety." He than smiles. "This is the most idiotic question ill ever ask, but do you have kids that mine can 'hang out' with?" He than stumbles to the bathroom, throws up, and walks back. "Yeah you might want someone to clean up in there."

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:55 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"Remind me again, you do have some sort of water body for the seaplane to land right? I'd check but this hangover is worse than my wife when she was in her last months of her pregnancies."

"I know what you mean. Pregnant women are a pain to work with. That's why I killed all my wives I've ever had." Ziett then turned to Tonydimes "I want to tell you that the anonymous leaders of Inprobus will be arriving shortly. They will all be wearing masks and surrounded by at least ten highly trained armed guards... they are very private in that way. And I reccomend you all clean yourselves up... they are not as easy going about such things as I am..."

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:57 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:Edward gives off a groggy laugh, and puts his hand on Tony's shoulder. "Aye, years at sea prepare you for alcohol and wives, my friend, as the open waters are a rough place." He rubs his eyes. "That was a good sleep. Even though I passed out on the floor of the bathroom, It was wonderful." Something pops into his mind. "Oh I almost forgot, my kids will be arriving in an hour or so." He than thinks of something else. "I had 5 men from the 7th Fallschirmjager here from when I arrived, plus the 4 that arrived to deliver the news about Sudentor, so I had 9 guards when I went into an alcohol induced sleep. Where did they all sleep?" He shakes his head. "Scratch that, they all pitched some tents and camped it out." He squints, and struggles to walk. "Remind me again, you do have some sort of water body for the seaplane to land right? I'd check but this hangover is worse than my wife when she was in her last months of her pregnancies. And I hope you don't mind, we have more Fallschirmjager bodyguards coming to protect them. Its all for our safety." He than smiles. "This is the most idiotic question ill ever ask, but do you have kids that mine can 'hang out' with?" He than stumbles to the bathroom, throws up, and walks back. "Yeah you might want someone to clean up in there."

Emperor TonyDimes stares at Edward for a few minutes while he registers what we was just told. "Yes we have a part of the Orange River that is owned by the royal family they can dock there. You remind me of my father Edward II always liking his rum until I overthrew him."
TonyDimes then gives a soft smile remembering those good old days.
"Come on your wife wasn't that bad. The only reason she was mad the whole time was you kept on drinking and I forget, but are you married to both of your wives?" as he remembered how his former wife acted those 15 years ago.
"I'm thinking of having another child with my girlfriend and you are allowed to bring in more paratroopers. My daughter will be more than happy to hang out with your kids and I'm sure Chancellor Bismarck's son will be happy to join."
TonyDimes than looks at the vomit on the floor and quickly grabs a bucket as he throws up.
"I have somebody send you a bucket and to bleach the floor." As he takes an Orange Tic-tac.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 am

Inprobus wrote:
A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"Remind me again, you do have some sort of water body for the seaplane to land right? I'd check but this hangover is worse than my wife when she was in her last months of her pregnancies."

"I know what you mean. Pregnant women are a pain to work with. That's why I killed all my wives I've ever had." Ziett then turned to Tonydimes "I want to tell you that the anonymous leaders of Inprobus will be arriving shortly. They will all be wearing masks and surrounded by at least ten highly trained armed guards... they are very private in that way. And I reccomend you all clean yourselves up... they are not as easy going about such things as I am..."

"Oh how many wives did you have and who are these anonymous leaders with masks? Are you planning on kidnapping us?"
As he gives a "I'm too drunk to really digest what I'm hearing look" to Emperor James Ziett.

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:14 am

Nickel Empire wrote:
Inprobus wrote:"I know what you mean. Pregnant women are a pain to work with. That's why I killed all my wives I've ever had." Ziett then turned to Tonydimes "I want to tell you that the anonymous leaders of Inprobus will be arriving shortly. They will all be wearing masks and surrounded by at least ten highly trained armed guards... they are very private in that way. And I reccomend you all clean yourselves up... they are not as easy going about such things as I am..."

"Oh how many wives did you have and who are these anonymous leaders with masks? Are you planning on kidnapping us?"
As he gives a "I'm too drunk to really digest what I'm hearing look" to Emperor James Ziett.

I've had so many, I can't really remember. I stopped counting at 22. There was one point I was averaging at about one wife a week. Ziett looked around the room suspiciously, and quieted down. "These anonymous leaders are the "behind the scenes." I am the representative leader and they are the leaders behind the curtain. Together, we run our nation. That's all I can say really. They have taken interest in this meeting and want to talk in the flesh."
Last edited by Inprobus on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 pm

"Hey, I drank because she wouldn't shut up. 'Buy this, get that,' im the leader of a damn nation, nag one of the servants instead!" He pauses. "Anyway, my wife would of been here, but my second in command, Prime Minister Ludendorff, came down with Yellow Fever after visiting Lake Mumakil. He will be fine, but my wife, Caroline, is running the nation in my absence. Oh, and if you do have another kid, ill propably be rip roaring drunk when you tell me, so I give you an early congratulations." He pauses again, and laughs. "I knew a man, nice guy, but he killed or divorced all 7 of his wives. His closet was literally full of skeletons. Scared the hell out of the cops who went in. He was sent to prison for life. I would of done something, but I was too busy laughing at how he kept them in his closet."

A seaplane flies over the palace, and lands in the river. 2 teenagers get out, followed by 8 Fallschirmjager soldiers.

"Well, those are the kids." The 10 walk over to the group. "Hello kids." He hugs them, and walks over to the lead guard. "Go pitch your tents with the others." He then whispers in his ear, "if you see someone harassing my daughter, no matter who it is, turn them into Swiss cheese." He then walks to the kids. "Alright, go find Tony's daughter, she will hopefully show you your rooms. Im sorry, what's her name again?"

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 pm

OOC: sorry for turning into a Left Win nation, I'm trying to lower taxes and its changing a lot of things.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:15 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:OOC: sorry for turning into a Left Win nation, I'm trying to lower taxes and its changing a lot of things.

OOC: Don't worry these things happen. ;)

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"Hey, I drank because she wouldn't shut up. 'Buy this, get that,' im the leader of a damn nation, nag one of the servants instead!" He pauses. "Anyway, my wife would of been here, but my second in command, Prime Minister Ludendorff, came down with Yellow Fever after visiting Lake Mumakil. He will be fine, but my wife, Caroline, is running the nation in my absence. Oh, and if you do have another kid, ill propably be rip roaring drunk when you tell me, so I give you an early congratulations." He pauses again, and laughs. "I knew a man, nice guy, but he killed or divorced all 7 of his wives. His closet was literally full of skeletons. Scared the hell out of the cops who went in. He was sent to prison for life. I would of done something, but I was too busy laughing at how he kept them in his closet."

A seaplane flies over the palace, and lands in the river. 2 teenagers get out, followed by 8 Fallschirmjager soldiers.

"Well, those are the kids." The 10 walk over to the group. "Hello kids." He hugs them, and walks over to the lead guard. "Go pitch your tents with the others." He then whispers in his ear, "if you see someone harassing my daughter, no matter who it is, turn them into Swiss cheese." He then walks to the kids. "Alright, go find Tony's daughter, she will hopefully show you your rooms. Im sorry, what's her name again?"

"Her name is Iris and who's fault is it for creating Lake Mumakil? You can't die, your the god-father. What did you say about Swiss cheese? I love it. Emperor James Ziett when are these behind the scenes people going to appear? Also I propose that we establish trade agreements with each other in-order to make our military alliance more binding, our main exports are the following: automobiles( including military trucks), navel ships, ivory, Mumakil meat and rye. So far our main imports are steel, pharmaceuticals, aluminum, coal and luxury goods. Should we establish a constitution?

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:30 pm

"We are trying to export an experimental power source to you guys. So far the last tests are being run. It will be Eco friendly, and efficient. As for our current exports, we have new planes, tanks, and other vehicles and weapons rolling off assembly lines. Platypus hide is very warm, soft, and rugged. We are preparing hundreds of cargo planes and vessels to send all this to you all. As well as our improved crowd control venom, extracted from the spurs of male platypuses, able to kill small dogs and incapacitate humans. We have special guns for these darts, though we are trying to find a truly universal dart shape and size to be fit for any small arm. We also are trying out 2 new types of aircraft dropped bombs. They are called the 'black out' and 'loosening' bombs. The blackout bomb is an EMP bomb. Affects an area of 3 to 5 kilometres. Probably best to fly high when you deploy this bomb. The release bomb is used against people. The bomb goes off at a specified height, releasing a special fluid. When the fluid hits someone, their joints loosen. They won't be able to stand or move. The only problem is that they also might lose control of their bladder and bowels. Other than that, beef, pork, and platypus hides, meat, and venom are probably what you will be needing. We will keep you posted on other new market expansions."

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:28 pm

The plane landed onto an obscure part of an airport in the Nickel Empire. Ten highly trained guards came out and secured the area. They gave the okay, and the anonymous rulers of Inprobus stepped out of the plane. They were to be quickly escorted into an armored helicopter and carried to the conference.

"We want to reestablish trading relations with you. We have developed a new prion virus that we are willing to sell you. It was experimented on a small population of citizens. The results were excellent, with all subjects dying." A humming noise from a helicopter came from over head. "Oh, we'll have to continue this conversation later, I believe my fellow dictators have finally arrived!" The ten guards dropped down from the ceiling into the conference room. The anonymous leaders then entered into the room. "Welcome." Ziett said.

"Hello emperors. So let's get down to business." One of them said from the shadowy corner of the room.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 am

A Colony Of Canadas wrote:"We are trying to export an experimental power source to you guys. So far the last tests are being run. It will be Eco friendly, and efficient. As for our current exports, we have new planes, tanks, and other vehicles and weapons rolling off assembly lines. Platypus hide is very warm, soft, and rugged. We are preparing hundreds of cargo planes and vessels to send all this to you all. As well as our improved crowd control venom, extracted from the spurs of male platypuses, able to kill small dogs and incapacitate humans. We have special guns for these darts, though we are trying to find a truly universal dart shape and size to be fit for any small arm. We also are trying out 2 new types of aircraft dropped bombs. They are called the 'black out' and 'loosening' bombs. The blackout bomb is an EMP bomb. Affects an area of 3 to 5 kilometres. Probably best to fly high when you deploy this bomb. The release bomb is used against people. The bomb goes off at a specified height, releasing a special fluid. When the fluid hits someone, their joints loosen. They won't be able to stand or move. The only problem is that they also might lose control of their bladder and bowels. Other than that, beef, pork, and platypus hides, meat, and venom are probably what you will be needing. We will keep you posted on other new market expansions."

As Emperor TonyDimes leans to Edward Kenway and whispers "Don't mention the eco-friendly part, he's overly proud of the fact that he destroyed his countries environment and I'm certain he won't kill you for that remark. Also we would like to buy every product you have to offer."

Inprobus wrote:The plane landed onto an obscure part of an airport in the Nickel Empire. Ten highly trained guards came out and secured the area. They gave the okay, and the anonymous rulers of Inprobus stepped out of the plane. They were to be quickly escorted into an armored helicopter and carried to the conference.

"We want to reestablish trading relations with you. We have developed a new prion virus that we are willing to sell you. It was experimented on a small population of citizens. The results were excellent, with all subjects dying." A humming noise from a helicopter came from over head. "Oh, we'll have to continue this conversation later, I believe my fellow dictators have finally arrived!" The ten guards dropped down from the ceiling into the conference room. The anonymous leaders then entered into the room. "Welcome." Ziett said.

"Hello emperors. So let's get down to business." One of them said from the shadowy corner of the room.

"Sounds good, we would like to buy this Prion virus and what would you like in return for it?" Emperor TonyDimes then looks at all the guards coming in through the ceil and whispered "Oh boy, more soldiers that could potentially kill me." Now speaking to the people in the corner. "What it is you want to talk about? And wouldn't you fell more comfortable in a seat?"

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:07 am

OOC: In your next post can you include a link for a flag for our alliance? We will then have a vote to see which flag we should use.

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Nickel Empire wrote:OOC: In your next post can you include a link for a flag for our alliance? We will then have a vote to see which flag we should use.

(Here is my flag. Can change colors if you want. Will reply to you're post soon. I've been really busy.)

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Inprobus wrote:
Nickel Empire wrote:OOC: In your next post can you include a link for a flag for our alliance? We will then have a vote to see which flag we should use.

(Here is my flag. Can change colors if you want. Will reply to you're post soon. I've been really busy.)

It's ok the way it is. Its cool we all get busy every once in a while.

Here is my flag. I will make it bigger if it is voted.
Last edited by Nickel Empire on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A Colony Of Canadas
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby A Colony Of Canadas » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Edward whispers back: "Alright, ill have a form made for you." He than looks up at the figures in front of him. "So, these are the anonymous leaders of your nation?" He laughs. "I guess I can see why they wish to remain secret, these are troubled times." He fights the impulse to say some drunken sentence, respecting the secret leaders of ACOC's neighbour. "So, this virus. I hear its very potent. Ill take some to experiment on. Id like to see if it competes with our Nano-Virus that we plan on creating. If its better, we will order more. Now, we have something else for you..." A guard hands Edward a blueprint. "This is top secret technology. Give it to someone we don't trust, and the last thing you will hear is the sound of a sniper rifle firing in the distance." He un-rolls the blueprint. "Our greatest scientific achievement, the Giant Robot. They are 1,000 feet tall. Their mere presence will send even the bravest and stupidest enemies running. They have an armament of everything between the MG on its head for AA and anti infantry, SAMs, AT launchers, Napalm missiles. Its got platforms on its feet for transporting troops and to act as a firebase, the interior acts as a command post and armoured troop transport area, and the robot can be both man operated, and autonomous. Its a teens wet dream. You get in the torso by climbing ladders on the feet and legs. Elevators might be installed in the legs later. An emergency exit for the operators is a launcher in the head, it launches whoever stands in the emergency exit catapult, straps on a parachute, and pulls the lever. It uses that new power source I mentioned, eco friendly, if you have an environment left to protect." He then looks at Ziett with a smile. "I'm glad we have our good old desert to hide these. Its sounds almost as if I'm lying about the robots capabilities. I'm not, but it has problems that we are trying to alleviate. Its so tall, it can easily tip over and fall, its an easy target for pretty much everything, its armour needs small tweaks to be naval bombardment proof. Also, the energy source is not completed, the emergency exits are not perfected, and you will need to be really, REALLY rich to afford one." He than takes in a long breath, hoping the others believe him. "We are taking very small orders, one or two for now, but until ALL these problems are solved, we cant sell them to you. Its too much of a risk for your troops lives. If you don't believe that we have these, ill show you pictures I have."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents