NATION

PASSWORD

Treaty of Iron (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Treaty of Iron (closed)

Postby Patrick OConner » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:41 am

The President General stand on his porch in full dress uniform waiting for the repetitive of the Hegemony Of Aravea. "i hope that bastard gets here soon i have other thing to do.". He thinks of all the paperwork he has waiting and looses a grown against his will. "i hate paperwork"
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 pm

As the President General stood he saw a large black vehicle pull up to the porch and slowly grind to a halt. Out of the car stepped a rather tall blonde haired man in a Usean military uniform carrying what appeared to be set of documents. The man stepped up to the President and offered his hand before sayimg "Greetings General, I am Colonel John Sheridan of the Usean military. I will be conducting these negotiations with you and I must say that it is an honor to meet you". The colonel smiled as he waited for the General to lead the way.
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:44 pm

The President General smiles and takes the mans hand clamping down with an incredible grip that is capable bending iron and then smiles and speaks "it is finally nice to meet someone from the Hegemony Of Aravea. State department is rather happy with this development. Now shall we step inside out of this rather foul weather and inside to nice warm cozy dry conference room?"
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Return to International Incidents