NATION

PASSWORD

Der Krieg vorbei gegangen (PT, Open, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
West Daitschland
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Der Krieg vorbei gegangen (PT, Open, OOC)

Postby West Daitschland » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:24 am

West Daitschland and East Daitschland were divided by the Western Powers following the end of the Great War. The West, was put under the control of the Democratic Coalition, a powerful democratic alliance of like-minded Democratic Nations, while East Daitschland, was put under the control of the Communist Pact, a massive commune of communist nations, determined to spread their brand of Communism throughout the world, starting with Daitschland. Tensions between the two sides grew, and grew, until finally, on New Years Day, 1951, Eastern Forces charged across the border, quickly advancing more and more towards the Western Daitschlandish capital of Fruhling, besieging the city. Western Daitschlandish Forces are in disarray, having moved their frontline all the way back to the country's western border.

East and West Daitschland, both need help, to destroy their enemy, or retake their country.

Map of East and West Daitschland

Applications:
Code: Select all

Nation Name:
Leader(s):
Government Type:
Side Supported:
Type of Support:
Standard Rifle:
Standard Tank:
Standard Fighter Aircraft:
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily):
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily):
RP Sample (none needed if I know you):

This is a puppet of Organized States

Rules:

1. Disputes will be ruled on by the OP/COOP
2. Don't Godmod
3. Don't be a dick.
4. Don't Metagame
5. Have fun...
6. No WMDs. At all. Just no.
Last edited by West Daitschland on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 am

Confirming my puppet and making my app.

Nation Name: The Organized States of America
Leader(s): President Dwight Andersen
Government Type: Representative Democracy
Side Supported: West Daitschland/Democratic Coalition
Type of Support: Military
Standard Rifle: M1 Garand
Standard Tank: M47 Patton, M26 Pershing, and the M24 Chaffee
Standard Fighter Aircraft: North American F-86F
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 350,000 troops, 15,000 Vehicles, 4,120 Aircraft, 39 ships
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): General of the Army George Willmington
RP Sample (none needed if I know you): I am de op.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 am

Nation Name: Republic of West Aurelia
Leader(s): Peter Carlton
Government Type: Unitary presidential republic
Type of Support: Diplomatic and limited military (may change if war gets out of hand)
Standard Rifle: M2 Carbine
Standard Tank: M46 Patton
Standard Fighter Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 30,000 troops, 5000 vehicles, 1000 aircraft, 20 ships
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): General Jacob Graham, West Aurelian Army
RP Sample (none needed if I know you): Heh.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 am

West Aurelia wrote:Nation Name: Republic of West Aurelia
Leader(s): Peter Carlton
Government Type: Unitary presidential republic
Type of Support: Diplomatic and limited military (may change if war gets out of hand)
Standard Rifle: M2 Carbine
Standard Tank: M46 Patton
Standard Fighter Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 30,000 troops, 5000 vehicles, 1000 aircraft, 20 ships
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): General Jacob Graham, West Aurelian Army
RP Sample (none needed if I know you): Heh.

Accepted.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 am

This is where I post lots of random shit:

1. lol west germany versus east germany lulz
2. ha Daitschland and Deutschland
3. Yay a war for the history books!
4. Damn that pic on the OP is badass. Is it West or East Germany Daitschland?
5. Will you be RPing both West and East Germany Daitschland or just the West?

EDIT: 6. What does the title say? Google Translate: The war went past.
Last edited by West Aurelia on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:28 am

West Aurelia wrote:This is where I post lots of random shit:

1. Ya,ya,ya
2. It's a mix of Old High German and Luxembourgish
3. ;)
4. West Daitschland Luftwaffe
5. I'll be playing both for the time being unless we can get someone who can do the East better than I can.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 am

Organized States wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:This is where I post lots of random shit:

1. Ya,ya,ya
3. ;)
5. I'll be playing both for the time being unless we can get someone who can do the East better than I can.

OK.

*slides money across the table*

*whispers* Make East Daitschland lose.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 am

West Aurelia wrote:
Organized States wrote:1. Ya,ya,ya
3. ;)

OK.

*slides money across the table*

*whispers* Make East Daitschland lose.

Ve vill see how zhis playz out, ya?
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 am

Thank God for OS!- Deian

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 am

Nation Name: Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater
Leader(s): President Derek Harper
Government Type: Constitutional Capitalist Republic
Side Supported: West Diatchland
Type of Support: Military, Scientific and Diplomatic Support
Standard Rifle: AW-10 7.62mm Battle Rifle (15 round 7.62mm battle rifle)
Standard Tank: BVT-71
Standard Fighter Aircraft: CA-80 Jet Fighter
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 10,000 Infantry, 25 CA-80s, 100 BVT-71 Tanks
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): General Zachary Jung
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=307470
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=314413

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Nation Name: Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater
Leader(s): President Derek Harper
Government Type: Constitutional Capitalist Republic
Side Supported: West Diatchland
Type of Support: Military, Scientific and Diplomatic Support
Standard Rifle: AW-10 7.62mm Battle Rifle (15 round 7.62mm battle rifle)
Standard Tank: BVT-71
Standard Fighter Aircraft: CA-80 Jet Fighter
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 10,000 Infantry, 25 CA-80s, 100 BVT-71 Tanks
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): General Zachary Jung
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=307470
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=314413

Accepted.

Also, had to put one of my threads in the Sample didn't you? :lol:
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:40 am

taggg
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 am

Gibberan wrote:taggg

Gibbs! :3
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:42 am

Gibberan wrote:taggg

Gibby!
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:44 am

I'll stick being without the Furries, and just go with a human Pole population :p

CODE: SELECT ALL

Nation Name: The Democratic People's Republic of Poland
Leader(s): Władysław Gomułka
Government Type: Marxist-Leninism Communist
Side Supported: Daitschland East
Standard Rifle: Mosin-Nagant M1938 Carbine
Standard Tank: T-44
Standard Fighter Aircraft: Il-2
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 3,000 Polish Soldiers, more as the fighting progresses{We need to keep it real, no?}
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): Konstantin Rokossovsky
RP Sample (none needed if I know you): You know me as Sevonei, but I'll provide some in a bit
Last edited by Furry Alairia and Algeria on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:47 am

Can I make a joke application?

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:48 am

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:I'll stick being without the Furries, and just go with a human Pole population :p

CODE: SELECT ALL

Nation Name: The Democratic People's Republic of Poland
Leader(s): Władysław Gomułka
Government Type: Marxist-Leninism Communist
Side Supported: Daitschland East
Standard Rifle: Mosin-Nagant M1938 Carbine
Standard Tank: T-44
Standard Fighter Aircraft: Il-2
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): 3,000 Polish Soldiers, more as the fighting progresses{We need to keep it real, no?}
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): Konstantin Rokossovsky
RP Sample (none needed if I know you): You know me as Sevonei, but I'll provide some in a bit

Accepted.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:49 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Can I make a joke application?

I don't mind if it you spoiler it.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:49 am

Let's all make joke apps.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:50 am

West Aurelia wrote:

Spoiler it into all of your existing apps plox.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:51 am

Organized States wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

Spoiler it into all of your existing apps plox.

I woz joking. Coldwater can do it if he wants.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:53 am

Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:57 am

Nation Name: The Capitalist Communist Anarchist Fascist Republican Monarchy of Mars
Leader(s):
Government Type: Capitalist Communist Anarchist Fascist Republican Monarchy
Side Supported: Ourselves
Type of Support: Invade Daitchland to create a Martian Colony
Standard Rifle: F-22 40mm Sub Bomber
Standard Tank: M4A1 5.56mm Assault Tank
Standard Fighter Aircraft: USS Nimitz
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): one hundred million thousand dollars
Commander of Force (ignore if not contributing militarily): West Aurelia
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=304265

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:58 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:
Nation Name: The Capitalist Communist Anarchist Fascist Republican Monarchy of Mars
Leader(s):
Forces Contributed (ignore if not contributing militarily): one hundred million thousand dollars

My eyes...

They burn...
Thank God for OS!- Deian

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 am

Republic of Coldwater wrote:
Leader(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facepalm
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents